“Walking Dead” grumble thread: Did anything actually happen last night?

posted at 5:01 pm on February 17, 2014 by Allahpundit

They’ve now had 90 minutes of screen time since the cliffhanger at the prison to explain what happened to the group. Here’s what we’ve learned. In 90 minutes.

1. Carl’s going through puberty.
2. Everyone’s alive, including Carol.
3. There’ll be some new characters next week, if you’re good.

Ninety minutes well spent. Compare the amount of entertainment packed into the same timeframe for an episode of “Sherlock,” say, to what you’ve gotten over the past two weeks from TWD. (I know, it’s easy to be efficient when your season lasts three episodes.) Even last night’s big set piece, the assault on the bus by Maggie, Sasha, and Bob, was the same gimmick they used for Sophia’s reveal at the end of season two. All the zombies are dispatched except one, who’s growling in the shadows. The suspense mounts: Is the mystery zombie someone we know? Not this time. Apparently the Glenn/Maggie love story is too tender, too epic, to end so soon.

I’m not even that interested in Lizzie the bad seed. You knew she wasn’t going to smother Judith. She will, in all likelihood, end up murdering a major character in cold blood, but it won’t be one of the writers’ designated indispensables like Rick or Daryl or even Maggie. It’ll be Tyreese, a mid-major, or Carol. Let’s get on with it. I’m mostly interested in seeing how the show deals with Lizzie once the rest of the gang finds out. Post-apocalyptic justice calls for summary execution of murderers. There’s no way they’re going to do that to a little girl on TV. Are they?

Now, I need your feedback (and by “you” I mean fans of the comics). The Abraham Ford character isn’t just another variation of the crazed warlord figure that populates this genre, is he? I ask because, from Captain Rhodes in “Day of the Dead” to Major West in “28 Days Later,” you can pretty much guess how things are going to go once men in fatigues show up during the zombie apocalypse. After two seasons of the Governor, I feel like we’ve covered our brutal-megalomaniac bases for awhile. Is that what’s coming next?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Lanceman on February 17, 2014 at 5:03 PM

I have never watced this show, are the old episodes available online?

OmahaConservative on February 17, 2014 at 5:03 PM

I gave up midway through the second season. I don’t think I’ve missed much.

Okay, I see the thread exit…stage left! Enjoy the show.

xNavigator on February 17, 2014 at 5:05 PM

I have never watced this show, are the old episodes available online?

OmahaConservative on February 17, 2014 at 5:03 PM

Last time I looked, no.

But they always have a weekend marathon about once every two months and start from the beginning. That’s how I got into it. I was bored one afternoon and got into it flipping channels. Season one was over and it was halfway into season 2.

Lanceman on February 17, 2014 at 5:07 PM

This episode was a little “meh”. Tyrese made some improvement but if he doesn’t come a long way in the next few episodes, it’s time to frag his butt off the show. The baby is walker bait so they’d better get to this Terminus place fast. Daryl looks like he’s shut down for now, so much for one of the bright spots for now.

jnelchef on February 17, 2014 at 5:11 PM

I stopped watching this about 5 minutes into episode 4.4 and I won’t be going back. I realized I no longer care about the characters and what happens to them. I can’t explain the popularity of this show with alternatives like House of Cards, Mad Men, etc.

Kataklysmic on February 17, 2014 at 5:15 PM

I watched it but…I agree with the headline-take on the Episode.

I’m also having to look away from the screen every time there’s a Walker-Attack-Retaliation. The timing break in the Series — cessation of the violence involved visually — let me return to more normal and I’m finding the grotesque basis for this entire Series (what I’d describe as “wacking zombies with extreme brutality”) to be intolerable as ‘entertainment’. I have to look away when the Walkers get bashed and/or engage in their Zombie-gorging on others.

So I’m now wondering what the point of this Series is about other than to resolve the *if* question about the remaining survivors making it through the Zombie Apocalypse and things returning to “normal” if at all possible. I’ve seen more than enough of the grotesque scenes.

Lourdes on February 17, 2014 at 5:15 PM

Yeah, something happened. We started from the beginning of 24 to get ready for the new edition. We didn’t see the first few.

DanMan on February 17, 2014 at 5:17 PM

Lourdes on February 17, 2014 at 5:15 PM

Queasy about that, but you fling crap endlessly around here…go figure.

cozmo on February 17, 2014 at 5:19 PM

And don’t we already KNOW that the girl-child is a psycho-killer? I think the point’s been made already that she’s insane and bent on enjoying the taking of life and the scene in last night’s Episode where she nearly smothers the child, Judith, was just too much.

We know, we KNOW already, enough, she’s a psycho-killer, enough with trying to make dead-bunnies-dead-babies “funny”.

The Talking Dead episode that followed last night’s Walking Dead episode, where the host handed out stuffed bunnies to others, wasn’t funny. Not even close to cute.

The Series (and the followup Talkers) has now gotten into the Nurturing Psychotics stage. If not long ago…

Lourdes on February 17, 2014 at 5:20 PM

Nurturing Psychotics stage. If not long ago…

Lourdes on February 17, 2014 at 5:20 PM

Right up your ally.

cozmo on February 17, 2014 at 5:20 PM

jnelchef on February 17, 2014 at 5:11 PM

FINALLY, Daryl’s having a more normal reaction to conditions. Daryl “shutting down” is him maintaining sanity, it’s the ones who don’t reach that mental place that are the ones to worry about, like Carol, for one.

Lourdes on February 17, 2014 at 5:22 PM

Lourdes on February 17, 2014 at 5:24 PM

Kissie kissie honey, you gonna’ start with the lies again?

cozmo on February 17, 2014 at 5:24 PM

Nurturing Psychotics stage. If not long ago…

Lourdes on February 17, 2014 at 5:20 PM

Right up your ally.

cozmo on February 17, 2014 at 5:20 PM

If there’s anyone on the internet who values and understands “allys,” it’s you. Up yours, cozmo, you creep.

Lourdes on February 17, 2014 at 5:24 PM

Right up your ally.

cozmo on February 17, 2014 at 5:20 PM

Did she steal your lunch money or something?

sharrukin on February 17, 2014 at 5:25 PM

Ed and Allah: I’d like you to review this ongoing behavior by “cozmo” — not my call, it’s your site, but is this sort of crud tolerable on this site:

REFERRING TO THIS:

Nurturing Psychotics stage. If not long ago…

Lourdes on February 17, 2014 at 5:20 PM

Right up your ally.

cozmo on February 17, 2014 at 5:20 PM

Lourdes on February 17, 2014 at 5:25 PM

It was an interesting trick for one group (Beth and Daryl) to come on an event after the attack to then flask back to the attack with Tyrese and the kids. I knew Tyrese had Judith with the girls. At the end I thought that Glenn and Tara would come on the bus full of walkers and shot the one that fell on the Glenn lookalike until they closed the door. Have them come out the front door on the bus would have prevented the rush. They will take the 6 episodes left in the season building until the next season with nothing much happening except character development. It still has only been hours after the attack when they show Glenn alive at the prison.

In the comic Abraham and his whole team are good guys on Rick’s team until a guy even worse than the governor shows up and they are killed.

tjexcite on February 17, 2014 at 5:27 PM

Ed and Allah:

Here we go again, referring to this by offensive user, “cozmo”:

Lourdes on February 17, 2014 at 5:15 PM

Queasy about that, but you fling crap endlessly around here…go figure.

cozmo on February 17, 2014 at 5:19 PM

I think the level of trollage by this user, as to me, my comments and the comments of others, has exceeded all decent expectations and standards of use.

Lourdes on February 17, 2014 at 5:28 PM

Ed and Allah:

And yet another example of the problem called “cozmo”:

Lourdes on February 17, 2014 at 5:24 PM

Kissie kissie honey, you gonna’ start with the lies again?

cozmo on February 17, 2014 at 5:24 PM

Lourdes on February 17, 2014 at 5:28 PM

Here we go again, referring to this by offensive user, “cozmo”:

Lourdes on February 17, 2014 at 5:28 PM

By all means doo.

Except lourdes left out the beginning:

Your latest freak out started on page one. I was the target of your delusions this time.

cozmo on February 17, 2014 at 5:30 PM

What happened last night? Hmm.. Well, the season finale of Burn Notice finally made it to Netflix (I had seen them all until I cancelled my cable TV just before the final episode). So, I watched about 5 minutes of the finale before finding it too absurd to continue watching … much like Ed’s recent posts.

besser tot als rot on February 17, 2014 at 5:30 PM

Ed and Allah:

And yet another instance of “cozmo” trolling the site with needlessly harassing garbage:

Lourdes on February 17, 2014 at 5:15 PM

Queasy about that, but you fling crap endlessly around here…go figure.

cozmo on February 17, 2014 at 5:19 PM

Lourdes on February 17, 2014 at 5:31 PM

Nope. In the comics he’s a good guy, former army sergeant, good survival skills, ends up being Rick’s right hand guy after Shane and Tyrese are killed off. Brutal backstory in the comics. He’s an interesting character, but I don’t think he’ll supplant Daryl in the series.

PetecminMd on February 17, 2014 at 5:31 PM

I have never watced this show, are the old episodes available online?

OmahaConservative on February 17, 2014 at 5:03 PM

They are on streaming Netflix.

besser tot als rot on February 17, 2014 at 5:31 PM

tjexcite on February 17, 2014 at 5:27 PM

I don’t know how anyone could be worse than the governor. Rick should have cut the head off that snake with his Python during ‘negotiations’.

I’m no military expert, but after he declined Rick’s map AND came out with that story of having to ‘take orders from a superior half his age with an IQ to match’, I would have realized I was dealing with a General Bethlehem.

Lanceman on February 17, 2014 at 5:32 PM

Lourdes on February 17, 2014 at 5:28 PM

You goaded and egged him and accused him of all kinds of crap without proof or substantiation last week or so in the qotd thread during your latest meltdown…

OmahaConservative on February 17, 2014 at 5:33 PM

Did Herchel’s daughter the one whose nae after 5 seasons I still forget revert to her New Zealand tongue when she was reading her lines? Did they forget to cut this out? did I miss this. The scene by the bus.

Scoreboard44 on February 17, 2014 at 5:34 PM

Hasn’t she always had a southern accent? Did they the directors, leave this in as a joke or something?

Scoreboard44 on February 17, 2014 at 5:34 PM

Scoreboard44 on February 17, 2014 at 5:34 PM

You know? I thought I just heard it wrong, but now…

Lanceman on February 17, 2014 at 5:36 PM

HellCat on February 17, 2014 at 5:37 PM

That was funny.

cozmo on February 17, 2014 at 5:37 PM

Concerning Daryl, 1. Who lights a fire out in the open, at night, in the zombie apocalypse? Lighting a fire is just asking for trouble. As an aside, if in a zombie apocalypse it seems a sling hammock and pole climbing spikes should be standard issue for any bugout bag. 2. Who goes “tracking” in the middle of the night in the zombie apocalypse? Again, asking for trouble.

Don’t even get me started on Rick and Tyreese. This soap opera is about as probable as “All My Kids”, but like every daytime soap opera viewer, I continue to watch. What is wrong with me?

dandydon on February 17, 2014 at 5:37 PM

I wonder if they picked up the wrong baby in the chaos because ‘Judith’ does not look like Laura, Shane, Rick or Carl.

HellCat on February 17, 2014 at 5:37 PM

Ugh no, nothing interesting happens this crap show.

Every second wasted on this show could’ve been time better spent relishing the meticulous HP Lovecraft-influenced noir of True Detective.

Khorum on February 17, 2014 at 5:37 PM

Hey, I think I figured out the “time machine” comments posting.

Each minute is published alphabetically.

cozmo on February 17, 2014 at 5:38 PM

Happy to see Carol.

Happy to see Judith.

The bouncing around in time was kind of interesting.

Finding Tara was awkward.

portlandon on February 17, 2014 at 5:39 PM

Its not a Monday night without AP’s grumble post.

Carol didn’t kill Tyreese’s wife, Lizzie did, and Carol was just covering for her when she admitted it was herself.

It’s more entertaining with all of them in the wind, instead of trying to fortify a chain link fence from a herd of Z’s that could be easily duped to go somewhere else. It’s like the Z’s have a chance to make some real gains in the body count now, close the gap and make a game of it.

Hog Wild on February 17, 2014 at 5:40 PM

All y’all are over-achievers here.

I am sooooooooo behind on my TV watching.
I just found out that Zoe Barnes gives a new meaning to rail meat.

bettycooper on February 17, 2014 at 5:41 PM

I don’t buy the hours after the attack bit. Wasn’t Rick and Carl on the road more than a day? Also Beth and Daryl were sitting at a camp fire. I think it’s been at least a couple of days and maybe the Glen bit was a flash back kind of thing showing what happen to him. Maybe the whole two episodes was nothing more than unconnected bits at different times showing highlights of what happen to the characters. It would explain the strange bunny killing after then dead bunnies were seen and the girl in the cage at the prison.

Lucy43 on February 17, 2014 at 5:41 PM

True Detective.

Khorum on February 17, 2014 at 5:37 PM

Oh YEAH!! Good show.

bettycooper on February 17, 2014 at 5:43 PM

As for Glenn,

He should have closed the door on the cell and said “Finally. Some peace and quiet.”

portlandon on February 17, 2014 at 5:43 PM

This episode gave all the main characters a chance to cry … and I mean your mother, father, wife, children and favorite dog all died in a car wreck at the same time, cry.

The blond girl … cried.
Maggie … cried.
Glen … cried.
Everyone … cried.

Mishone cried last week.

Whaaaaaaaa !!!!

Ruckus_Tom on February 17, 2014 at 5:45 PM

Lourdes on February 17, 2014 at 5:45 PM

Keep it up honey. How ’bout you back up some of the lies you ranted about?

cozmo on February 17, 2014 at 5:45 PM

OmahaConservative on February 17, 2014 at 5:33 PM

The creep has allll the reality of knowledge of his own deeds he or anyone requires as “proof”. Any here who indulge him are not doing him any favors.

Lourdes on February 17, 2014 at 5:45 PM

HellCat on February 17, 2014 at 5:37 PM

Looks kind of older than she maybe would be. I don’t get way everyone on the bus turned. Even if just one was bit I would think the others could have killed it.

Lucy43 on February 17, 2014 at 5:46 PM

As for Glenn,

portlandon on February 17, 2014 at 5:43 PM

I thought the same and my hubbie pointed out he would be up the creek if the walkers came into the cell block. Trapped in a cell and starving to death.

Lucy43 on February 17, 2014 at 5:46 PM

OmahaConservative on February 17, 2014 at 5:33 PM

Lourdes on February 17, 2014 at 5:45 PM

I identified and denigrated a liar on the internet who, without any relationship with me, took it upon himself to aggressively denigrate me by my actual identity, about my own work. His activities continued without explanation or cause, indicting intentional actions to damage, defame, harass and stalk me.

“cozmo” is mentally ill.

Lourdes on February 17, 2014 at 5:47 PM

“cozmo” is mentally ill.

Lourdes on February 17, 2014 at 5:47 PM

Uh huh

Well, cozmo, from your Liar’s Chair, I suppose the world looks like Jim Beam. Oh, and more lies.

How’s your lying going on your incompetent junior-college/glue sites?

Get lost, you’re just irritated because on one’s talking about your ego.

Otherwise, whatintheworld are you doing snarling about me? Don’t I leave you alone? I guess you can’t stand that.

Lourdes on January 24, 2014 at 10:44 PM

cozmo on February 17, 2014 at 5:48 PM

Mommy! cozmo pulled my hair!

Garwalf on February 17, 2014 at 5:51 PM

Kirkman and a couple of producers said they changed him from the book because of the similarities to The Gov.

So he should be markedly different.

And by “markedly”, I mean “lack of budget”.

budfox on February 17, 2014 at 5:55 PM

Lucy43 on February 17, 2014 at 5:41 PM

The episode was in reverse chronological order.

Daryl and Beth came across the walkers and the grapes. Then it switched to Tyrese and the girls, which happened before the Daryl/Beth segment, which explains the grapes, the walkers on the train tracks, etc. The segment with Maggie and Sasha happened before the Tyrese bit, and the Glenn segment happened first.

I think you really had to pay attention to pick up on the timing though. My girlfriend had no idea what was going on until I explained it to her…

PetecminMd on February 17, 2014 at 5:56 PM

Actually, first scene of the series, when Rick is searching for gas, and the little girl (granted she’s a zombie) comes after him and he shoots her between the eyes. I said to myself “Whoa!” I hadn’t seen anything remotely like that on TV.

Also, Sophia, when she comes out of the barn.

I have never watced this show, are the old episodes available online?

OmahaConservative on February 17, 2014 at 5:03 PM

They are on streaming Netflix.

besser tot als rot on February 17, 2014 at 5:31 PM

Also on Amazon Prime – no commercials but you have to pay for each episode.

Mitoch55 on February 17, 2014 at 5:57 PM

PetecminMd on February 17, 2014 at 5:56 PM

I figured it out after a while. I guess they want the viewer to pay close attention.

budfox on February 17, 2014 at 5:55 PM

Heck, I’m about ready for a benevolent warlord

cozmo on February 17, 2014 at 5:59 PM

Lucy43 on February 17, 2014 at 5:46 PM

It seemed to me everyone, just by being on the bus, were not equipped to fight for themselves. Glenn was going to be on the bus because he was still recovering.

Mitoch55 on February 17, 2014 at 6:02 PM

Lourdes on February 17, 2014 at 5:47 PM

So say you w/o offering proof. The burden of proof is on you since you made the gross accusations here at HA. You can say ‘cozmo knows what he did to me’ all day long, but w/o proof it is meaningless, and your track record here is less than stellar…

OmahaConservative on February 17, 2014 at 6:04 PM

OmahaConservative on February 17, 2014 at 6:04 PM

If I am this evil lying life destroyer that she claims I am, I deserve to be outed as that monster.

By all means lourdy, out me.

cozmo on February 17, 2014 at 6:05 PM

Forget about the TV series, we have The Walking Thread going on here to grumble about.

bettycooper on February 17, 2014 at 6:09 PM

I’m losing interest because I’d like them to be more responsible for their survival. After all they’ve been through they should have had a fallback plan. Even if they felt secure after driving the Governor and his folks off at the end of Season 3, they should’ve planned for other psychos who will inevitably appear. They should have had a couple of plans — a spot where they’d all regroup if separated (or 2) so they’d all be heading purposefully for a location they could join up and defend.

They showed the road sign outside the prison saying that hitchhikers may be escaped inmates yet not one of them thought to scrawl a note on it saying they survived and where they were headed.

They just don’t seem to have any long term survival instincts, and they’re not taking easy steps that would allow them to thrive.

Also: “Terminus” means the end. That makes me suspicious about what they’ll find there.

jix on February 17, 2014 at 6:10 PM

Abraham in the comic is Honest True good guy. ****Spoiler alert**** He and the group end up in an Honest True Safe Haven Not Like Woodbury Community; that’s probably Terminus on the show. Rick ends up leader of the Community after a Jerk resident, same M.O. as tv Carol’s husband, causes trouble and the leaders are killed. Abraham gets a girlfriend in the Community, and she encourages him to do a coup and take over from Rick. He ponders the idea but is killed off before this plot line develops when a zombie hoard attacks the Community. Since the tv show has its differences with the comic they may develop the potential coup plot line further, but that’s a long time from now if they do it. That I think will be Season 5 plot.

hadsil on February 17, 2014 at 6:11 PM

During the Governor’s siege, didn’t they speak about falling back to a pre-designated location? I thought that’s where the bus was headed. Why aren’t they all headed there?

Dead Hand Control on February 17, 2014 at 6:13 PM

I’m glad Carol is back but I assume they’ll screw that up somehow. Isn’t the bunny murdering psycho the same person who was feeding the walkers? I always thought it was her that did it. Give the girl credit though, she can act.

Maxpower on February 17, 2014 at 6:14 PM

jix on February 17, 2014 at 6:10 PM

Well, I do know that if I am holed up with any Hollyweird writers after the apocalypse, I will abandon, eat, sacrifice, or otherwise get rid of them first. Even a partially demolished prison would have had multiple defensive layers that a handful could hold off a militia, even with a tank, for weeks.

But that doesn’t make for high drama.

cozmo on February 17, 2014 at 6:17 PM

Any chance AMC can trash TWD and bring back Breaking Bad? Hey, they can bring Walter White back as a zombie for crossover appeal.

Thomas More on February 17, 2014 at 6:18 PM

I wish Bill Murray would make an appearance.

Maxpower on February 17, 2014 at 6:18 PM

Cozzimo, are you mentally unstable?

Lanceman on February 17, 2014 at 6:27 PM

Yeah, something happened!

That creepy little girl almost went MASH on Judith!!!!

ladyingray on February 17, 2014 at 6:29 PM

I wish Bill Murray would make an appearance.

Maxpower on February 17, 2014 at 6:18 PM

ladyingray on February 17, 2014 at 6:30 PM

Meh. I wasn’t too into it. I was thinking the unknown fate of Judith would have been an interesting part of the story.

I never cared for Carol so I was pretty ‘Meh’ on her magically showing up. I did love Tyrese not knowing that Carol was the killer of what’s-her-butt.

mjk on February 17, 2014 at 6:32 PM

Maxpower on February 17, 2014 at 6:18 PM

Works for me. They might as well have some fun with the show.

Lanceman on February 17, 2014 at 6:27 PM

Is it Monday?

My pants may be too tight.

cozmo on February 17, 2014 at 6:32 PM

Last time I looked, no.

Lanceman on February 17, 2014 at 5:07 PM

It’s also on Netflix between seasons. That is where I started watching…

ladyingray on February 17, 2014 at 6:33 PM

For those who haven’t read the comics (the only ones I’ve ever read more than a page of), Abraham is a central character from here on out. Also in the comics, Tyresse was previously executed by the Governor in almost the same manner as Hershel outside the prison fence. So it’ll be interesting to see how 3 alpha males (Rick admittedly hasn’t been much of one lately) handle each other.

There are a number of main differences between the comics and the TV show, but for the most part, the show follows the comics which is currently in volume 20. 2 volumes are somewhat equivalent to a season.

One reason the show is so popular is because every Zombie Apocalypse story up to this one (except maybe 28 Days Later), portrays everyone being absorbed into the Zombie population. Romero’s movies portray survivors much later than the “event”, but they always end up being overcome by zombies.

Because this story continues to follow the same core group of survivors, it’s very compelling for Zombie Apocalypse “connoisseurs”.

UnstChem on February 17, 2014 at 6:36 PM

Terminus was the original name of Atlanta. (And he map shown looked like Atlanta, too.)

I’ve not cared about any of the characters since last year, but I still enjoy the show. Maybe the fact that they’re all extendible does that, or maybe it’s the writing. I guess I still care about Darryl, but doubt I’d still riot if they offed him.

Alana on February 17, 2014 at 6:37 PM

Alana on February 17, 2014 at 6:37 PM

They were already in Atlanta. So Terminus isn’t Atlanta in this case.

Lanceman on February 17, 2014 at 6:50 PM

Lucy43 on February 17, 2014 at 5:46 PM

The bus got lit up with automatic weapons while driving away, it’s likely most on it were severely injured or killed before it made it past the fence.

Rebar on February 17, 2014 at 6:51 PM

Lanceman on February 17, 2014 at 6:50 PM

Atlanta is pretty big, and much time has passed.

Though, being big, that would mean a whole lot of zombies. They figured that out last time they were there.

I’d be heading to Stone Mountain myself.

cozmo on February 17, 2014 at 6:54 PM

Also, Sophia, when she comes out of the barn.

Mitoch55 on February 17, 2014 at 5:57 PM

Interestingly, one of the producers/directors said that you can’t show a kid getting killed on screen, i.e., you see the gun fired and then the bullet hitting the kid but not both at the same time. I went back and looked at both those episodes. Since they edit it so closely, it sure looks like you are seeing both the gun fired and the kid hit in the same scene.

Blake on February 17, 2014 at 7:03 PM

I’d be heading to Stone Mountain myself.

cozmo on February 17, 2014 at 6:54 PM

Not me. I’d be heading to Daytona Beach. Tons of defensible motels.

Plus, strip joints with zombie strippers!

Lanceman on February 17, 2014 at 7:04 PM

AP, it sounds to me like you should quit this show for your own sanity.

cdog0613 on February 17, 2014 at 7:05 PM

Scoreboard44 on February 17, 2014 at 5:34 PM

Are you talking about Maggie? As far as I know, she’s a Philly girl who moved to the UK. When she’s out of character, she sounds Brit to me, not Kiwi. Maybe we’re talking about the wrong woman.

NavyMustang on February 17, 2014 at 7:05 PM

Last week when that zombie chased Carl into the bedroom, he looked like he was a super strong zombie. I went back and looked at it and noticed that he also smiled when he came into the room and thought he was going to have a delicious Carl Burger.

Blake on February 17, 2014 at 7:06 PM

Lanceman on February 17, 2014 at 7:04 PM

Heck of a drive for some stinky stink. Now, if there had been a hurricane to sweep the area clean, it might be worth it. Unless there was another hurricane.

If you don’t like heights, there is a lake at Stone Mountain. With an island.

A couple of episodes ago, it was stated zombies don’t cross water.

cozmo on February 17, 2014 at 7:10 PM

If you don’t like heights, there is a lake at Stone Mountain. With an island.

A couple of episodes ago, it was stated zombies don’t cross water.

cozmo on February 17, 2014 at 7:10 PM

I don’t like COLD!

Lanceman on February 17, 2014 at 7:12 PM

By all means lourdy, out me.

cozmo on February 17, 2014 at 6:05 PM

Her silence is deafening…

OmahaConservative on February 17, 2014 at 7:22 PM

I gave up after the prison time frame. just got bored with it, iirc last one I watched was where he was getting the phone calls in the prison.

dmacleo on February 17, 2014 at 7:23 PM

Terminus = Atlantis

Maxpower on February 17, 2014 at 7:32 PM

On the Talking Dead they mentioned that they will be introducing a character not in the books who will be really really bad. However, I don’t remember them saying it will be this season or not.

Blake on February 17, 2014 at 7:39 PM

Abraham Ford became Rick’s right hand man after the death of Tyreese in the comic books, who actually died the way Hershel ended up dying on the show. (Hershel died shortly after, having given up on life and God after the death of his son during The Governor’s siege.)

BigWillieStyles on February 17, 2014 at 7:41 PM

OmahaConservative on February 17, 2014 at 7:22 PM

The coward didn’t leave, she just cannot back up her lies. I bet she did complain to AP though.

She is good hit bait though and AP being AP lets her get away with her crap.

cozmo on February 17, 2014 at 7:42 PM

I think Carl will kill Lizzie eventually . Similar to Carl killing Ben in the comics. Ben liked to cut up cats/brother Lizzie is into rats/rabbits

gxbhkt on February 17, 2014 at 7:58 PM

I have never watced this show, are the old episodes available online?

OmahaConservative on February 17, 2014 at 5:03 PM

Netflix I believe.

TXAggieRay on February 17, 2014 at 7:59 PM

cozmo on February 17, 2014 at 6:17 PM

Ahem…

Better come heavy, sporto.

:-P

Eric in Hollywood on February 17, 2014 at 8:00 PM

You can buy old episodes on iTunes

gxbhkt on February 17, 2014 at 8:08 PM

Eric in Hollywood on February 17, 2014 at 8:00 PM

Always (wink emoticon thingy)

cozmo on February 17, 2014 at 8:13 PM

I have never watced this show, are the old episodes available online?

OmahaConservative on February 17, 2014 at 5:03 PM

They’re all readily available by torrent

DarkCurrent on February 17, 2014 at 8:23 PM

Though maybe not legally in certain regulated locales

DarkCurrent on February 17, 2014 at 8:25 PM

She is good hit bait though and AP being AP lets her get away with her crap.

cozmo on February 17, 2014 at 7:42 PM

I just hate reading unfounded slander like that here. It really pisses me off…

OmahaConservative on February 17, 2014 at 8:30 PM

One thing I never understood about TWD. No one has ever heard of shortwave or even HAM radio?

Instead they go from place to dangerous place looking for a safe place.

I would think something like comms would be worth to have.

But that is just me.

F15Mech on February 17, 2014 at 8:42 PM

Ya know Allah, usually when I don’t like a TV show I don’t watch it. You fit nicely into the liberals type category where you subject yourself to something just so you can complain about it.

The Notorious G.O.P on February 17, 2014 at 8:43 PM

I love it, I can’t help myself. The only thing I don’t like is that I got caught up after watching the first few seasons on Amazon one after the other and now I have to wait a week between episodes. More Walking Dead please! :)

hollygolightly on February 17, 2014 at 8:52 PM

cozmo on February 17, 2014 at 7:42 PM

We are about due for another meltdown on QOTD…

OmahaConservative on February 17, 2014 at 9:03 PM