Video – liberal examples of Tea Party racism

posted at 9:31 am on February 16, 2014 by Jazz Shaw

Our colleagues over at Town Hall have an enlightening video up this weekend which provides a look inside the inner workings of some progressive protesters. A reporter asks a number of them whether or not the Tea Party is racist. The answers are a rapid series of unanimous nods and enthusiastic answers in the affirmative. One in particular really expands on the subject.

“I think they’re racist against blacks, Hispanics… I think they’re racist against women.

In the interest of due diligence, the reporter asks them to provide a few examples of these terrible, racist tendencies. At that point, the responses become a bit more… vague.

“Ummm…. no, because I’m not thinking about them right now. Uh… let’s see…”

“It’s their reaction to us having a black president that makes them racist.”

“I suppose the thing that makes them, uh… I actually can’t talk right now.”

Here’s the video to pass the time on your Sunday morning. Enjoy.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

You know what hurts minorities most? Just look at the black unemployment rate over time, and you’ll find out.

Fenris on February 16, 2014 at 10:41 AM

Not to mention Frank Lib’s racism: That minorities are incapable of being responsible so can only survive on govt handouts.

Spliff Menendez on February 16, 2014 at 11:01 AM

‘I think’

‘I think’

‘I suppose’

Some great critical thinking from our best and brightest, raised to be good ‘feeling’ liberals by years in the education-media-celebrity culture propaganda machine.

Yes, trillions in debt and handing things off to the likes of these–the nation has a shining future.

Art Vandelay on February 16, 2014 at 11:01 AM

ncinca on February 16, 2014 at 11:00 AM

How many normal people are truly decent? How many polite people are truly nice?

Fenris on February 16, 2014 at 11:02 AM

Spliff Menendez on February 16, 2014 at 11:01 AM

I guess he’s just being a troll/sarcastic. Problem is, I’ve met people who say things like that sincerely.

Fenris on February 16, 2014 at 11:05 AM

I think I may be racist toward stupid, selfish , dishonest lying liberals and progtards who seek the transformation and destruction of American society because it no longer fits their perverted view of their existence.
Yeah, I just maybe racist towards that. I’ll have to ask Jeff Foxworthy.

FlaMurph on February 16, 2014 at 11:06 AM

Hook, line and sinker. Not fair.

CWchangedhisNicagain on February 16, 2014 at 10:58 AM

Ah, it is sarcasm. Very well done, Frank Lib. Very well done indeed.

Jeff Weimer on February 16, 2014 at 11:11 AM

ncinca on February 16, 2014 at 11:00 AM

How many normal people are truly decent? How many polite people are truly nice?

Fenris on February 16, 2014 at 11:02 AM

There are way too many LIVs who simply don’t pay attention to anything other than the loudest voices, and that ain’t us. But, although I don’t know what you mean by “truly,” for the most part, yes, they are decent and nice. Just terribly uninformed and easily manipulated. And we have all paid the terrible price.

ncinca on February 16, 2014 at 11:12 AM

Hip-Hop Conservative?????

Now that’s racist right there!

Shy Guy on February 16, 2014 at 11:12 AM

Hip-Hop Conservative?????

Now that’s racist right there!

Shy Guy on February 16, 2014 at 11:12 AM

With a side order of homophobia

307wolverine on February 16, 2014 at 11:15 AM

I disagree strongly with many of the Tea Party’s tactics, and their flexibility….
Dr.B on February 16, 2014 at 9:44 AM

Tactics??….really, examples please.

Reminds me of the time Breitbart confronted a bunch of protestors, challenging them to explain what they were protesting against.

Comedy gold!

NavyMustang on February 16, 2014 at 9:49 AM

awwww Brietbart….he was a master at that wasn’t he? ♥♥

tencole on February 16, 2014 at 11:17 AM

OT, but related to another “Liberal Win!” for New York:

Nice job, Governor Cuomo! Remington expands to Alabama, will take New York jobs.

climbnjump on February 16, 2014 at 11:20 AM

You have to be ready to pounce – insult is the only thing they respond to, because they use it themselves and fear it. Logic, no matter how thoughtful or patient, does not work on them since they have learned to block it out with non-sequiturs and ad hominem attacks.

A related woman(-child) was telling me how dreamy Obama is, and when I said that I regarded him as more of a nightmare, she spat back at me that I would have felt right at home in Nazi Germany in the 1930′s!

The gloves came off: I told her “No, if the two of us were back there, I would be out behind the Gestapo HQ digging my own grave and waiting for a bullet in the back of the head, and you would be out front in the street screaming and throwing flowers in front of dreamy Hitler’s staff car.” She literally gasped, and her shocked expression told me that for just a moment she had accidentally looked reality full in the face, and she knew I was right.

Ray Van Dune on February 16, 2014 at 11:21 AM

ncinca on February 16, 2014 at 11:12 AM

By ‘truly’ I mean how someone behaves when push comes to shove, when it’s not easy. That show’s what you truly believe.

Fenris on February 16, 2014 at 11:22 AM

Good point, I almost missed that. I guess women are a race now and not a gender. It’s just to hard to keep it all straight anymore. *sigh*

Stragen_AK on February 16, 2014 at 9:38 AM

Man, That is OLD news.
I Remember watching the Tonight Show (Starring Johnny Carson) with Burt Reynolds subbing for Johnny, and the Guests were Mort Sahl, Gloria Steinem, and a Feminist Lesbian Author. Gloria Steinem established the Women were an Oppressed Minority and compared them to [African Americans] at that time.
The sequence will always stand out for me because Mort Sahl interrupted her and said, “Gloria, the World Almanac establishes that 51% of the U.S. Population is Female, I think that makes Women one of the Larger minorities.”

jaydee_007 on February 16, 2014 at 11:23 AM

Is progressivism a race? Don’t laugh, it may be due to some as yet undiscovered genetic flaw. If so, then I’m racist to the core.

Count Mahdrof on February 16, 2014 at 11:27 AM

jaydee_007 on February 16, 2014 at 11:23 AM

Almanacs were a tool of the White Patriarchy to suppress women.

Fenris on February 16, 2014 at 11:28 AM

Circular logic at it’s best.

They are racist because they are racist, and because they are racist, they are racist.

They’re racism causes them to be racist because they are racist.

And around and around we go…

DinaRehn on February 16, 2014 at 11:32 AM

It’s funny how their own bigotry is revealed.

rdbrewer on February 16, 2014 at 11:38 AM

Howard Zinn is looking up and smiling…

Del Dolemonte on February 16, 2014 at 11:40 AM

I’ve learned to view it as opposite world. It works well.

Whatever they accuse us of? They are.
Whatever they say they want to fix? They want to destroy.
Whomever they claim to help? They hurt.

The only thing that doesn’t fall under under this rubric for the progs. Is visceral fear of free minds of free men. Those that can’t be brainwashed. Won’t relinquish freedom and self defense.

It’s reasonable to fear these drones. Stupid as they are they have numbers and are entrenched at every level. To the top.

You can bet your azz, sooner or later we meet them on the streets. And it won’t be pretty.

They don’t take well to indepedant thought. They fight out of fear.

So it pleases me my enemy is quite stoooopid. Still dangerous, though.

wolly4321 on February 16, 2014 at 11:41 AM

I suspect that when most young people first read about Nazi Germany, one of the most befuddling questions that arises is: how could so much of the populace have been that brainwashed?

We’re witnessing, first hand now, how it happened …

ShainS on February 16, 2014 at 9:41 AM

I’m Jewish, and I learned about the Holocaust early and often. This was always my number one question, too. I somehow knew that most ordinary German citizens had to have been normal, decent people at one time. I was mystified all my life. Until the last few years. I understand now.

ncinca on February 16, 2014 at 11:00 AM

….very good example!

KOOLAID2 on February 16, 2014 at 11:44 AM

I’m sure common core curriculum will address this stupidity.

No? It will actually teach it?

Kmer rouge writ large, in your face.

It’s hardcore dangerous.

wolly4321 on February 16, 2014 at 11:45 AM

Married to a Tea Party type and we attend many social gatherings loosely associated with our work. When we attend a function hosted by my Liberal friends, after the drinks start flowing you can see, feel, and hear the visceral dislike of her and any viewpoint she has. No matter that she is a CFO with a bunch of letters after her name. Of course she is my wife and I stand firmly with her, no matter her viewpoints and she rarely attends anymore. Seems when I go into protect mode I have an ugly side. So sad as she is very intelligent and has a lot to offer.

Now when I go to her functions my treatment could not be better. A few times I just let them know that some questions are “wrong time wrong place”. I have a lot of fun at her functions.

Sadly since President Clinton was impeached, a lot of my Liberal friends have come unhinged when the term Christian, Conservative, or Tea Party comes up in conversation. Reminds me of Pavlov’s dog. The hard core left is moving from a progressive ideology (Antonio Gramsci) to all out Fascism.

HonestLib on February 16, 2014 at 11:45 AM

Dear Libs,

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.

Love,
Inigo Montoya

goflyers on February 16, 2014 at 11:45 AM

It’s just to hard to keep it all straight anymore.

Stragen_AK on February 16, 2014 at 9:38 AM

Homophobe!

GWB on February 16, 2014 at 11:46 AM

ShainS on February 16, 2014 at 9:41 AM

ncinca on February 16, 2014 at 11:00 AM

I also encountered that question a lot growing up (having a German nickname leads to some interesting … encounters when a child): “How could they have let that happen?”

Nowadays, I ask if they voted for Obama both times. If they answer “Yes”, then I simply point my finger at them and say “You are they.”

GWB on February 16, 2014 at 11:50 AM

Is the definition of racism is deteriorating faster than the definition of marriage?

MT on February 16, 2014 at 11:51 AM

They always do these man on the street gigs in the cities. They should try it in flyover country.
Percentage would still be low, but you never know. They might find one of us.

wolly4321 on February 16, 2014 at 11:52 AM

Sadly since President Clinton was impeached…

HonestLib on February 16, 2014 at 11:45 AM

Rip van Winkle here. What did I miss?

Shy Guy on February 16, 2014 at 11:57 AM

Is my grammar is bad? Lol

MT on February 16, 2014 at 11:58 AM

I always ask liberals for examples of Tea Party (or GOP or conservative) racism when they bring up that ridiculous soundbite. I get the same basic responses as in this vid. If I’m online discussing this with a liberal, the most common response to “How are _______ racist?” is: “Go google it yourself”.

JetBoy on February 16, 2014 at 11:58 AM

Sadly since President Clinton was impeached…

HonestLib on February 16, 2014 at 11:45 AM

Rip van Winkle here. What did I miss?

Shy Guy on February 16, 2014 at 11:57 AM

Well Art Schlesinger’s dead. And apparently Howard Zinn. That bastard owed me money.

onomo on February 16, 2014 at 11:59 AM

Could anyone make out what the “expert” said, the woman the other sought out for an example?

windbag on February 16, 2014 at 11:00 AM

“I suppose the thing that makes them, uh… I actually can’t talk right now.”

Sandcastlevirtues on February 16, 2014 at 12:01 PM

Well Art Schlesinger’s dead. And apparently Howard Zinn.

onomo on February 16, 2014 at 11:59 AM

As long as we still have Shirley Temple, we’ll be OK.

Oh.

Shy Guy on February 16, 2014 at 12:01 PM

Are Tea Partiers racist? Only those who enjoy NASCAR.

HiJack on February 16, 2014 at 12:03 PM

There’s always Liberia.

Murphy9 on February 16, 2014 at 12:03 PM

Shy Guy on February 16, 2014 at 12:01 PM

These are the times that try men’s souls.

onomo on February 16, 2014 at 12:03 PM

JetBoy on February 16, 2014 at 11:58 AM

It’s all about being one of the cool kids and one of the gang.

307wolverine on February 16, 2014 at 12:05 PM

WE have met our enemy, and it’s name is ‘Stupidity’

Also…I am waiting for the left’s newest reason to hate Tea Partiers; which I suspect will be that somehow *WE* found a way…to make apparently every single leftist woman, uglier than a hat full of assholes.

Because that many ugly women in one place…can’t be a coincidence.

a5minmajor on February 16, 2014 at 12:05 PM

Are Tea Partiers racist? Only those who enjoy NASCAR.

HiJack on February 16, 2014 at 12:03 PM

Yeah, and we’re all toothless, drink wine out of box and live in trailer parks too.

Flora Duh on February 16, 2014 at 12:06 PM

Are Tea Partiers racist? Only those who enjoy NASCAR.

HiJack on February 16, 2014 at 12:03 PM

Maybe you’d be more comfortable at a Knockout Game event?

hawkdriver on February 16, 2014 at 12:15 PM

HonestLib on February 16, 2014 at 11:45 AM

Have you ever asked them if they believe Clinton was “above the law” for felony perjury, simply because he was lying under oath about sex?

If so, try this-remind them that Clinton’s own Department of Justice successfully prosecuted a female Federal employee for…lying under oath about sex. She was a Doctor for the Veteran’s Administration. I bet not a single one of them even knows about that case.

DOJ File

Also ask them why Clinton refused to reply to an early 1999 request from the National Organization for Women (NOW). NOW requested that he cease and desist from using the “sluts and nuts” defense he had employed for years to explain away his serial adultery. Their request was met by the sound of crickets

And finally, ask them if they would also give a pass to a Republican President engaging in an adulterous relationship in the workplace with a subordinate female employee young enough to be his daughter.

Let me know how you make out!

Del Dolemonte on February 16, 2014 at 12:15 PM

Flora Duh on February 16, 2014 at 12:06 PM

/puts duct tape over webcam

Shy Guy on February 16, 2014 at 12:16 PM

I’m getting a little sick and tired of seeing pieces like this on blogs. I know they’re informative and I know they should get conservatives angry, but my usual reaction is, “So tell me something I don’t know?” All this proves is that the mainstream media bias is feeding lots of hurtful misinformation to the public. Again, tell me something I don’t know.

So what do we do about it? You have to fight fire with fire. This “Taking the high road” crap that people like McCain and Romney clung to only allowed the left to paint them as racists and anti-women. When will Republicans understand that the only way you win modern elections is by being as nasty, negative, and mean as the liberal Democrats? We need another Andrew Breitbart NOW, more than ever. The only way you win today is if you take the fight to the enemy. If not, you may maintain “the high ground,” but you will not win any modern elections, especially with blacks or other low information voters. We desperately need an Allen West or a Ted Cruz to take on the liberals on their own battlefield. It’s the only way we will win.

And all this junk you hear about Americans being “disgusted” by negative ads is sooooo bogus. Americans love a good fight and most of the low information voters only get their news from TV ads. So if you don’t wage an aggressive ad campaign these days, you will LOSE! Fight them on their own terms for once and win. That would be a refreshing change and it would also give some hope to the conservative Republican base out there.

Libertyship46 on February 16, 2014 at 12:16 PM

Let me know how you make out!

Del Dolemonte on February 16, 2014 at 12:15 PM

We all know how that’ll work out, “Yeah, but Bush….”

307wolverine on February 16, 2014 at 12:19 PM

I think they’re racist against women.

Uh, k.

clearbluesky on February 16, 2014 at 12:20 PM

I try to steer clear of political stuff on Facebook, but I’m SO tempted to post this video.

flipflop on February 16, 2014 at 12:21 PM

Are Tea Partiers racist? Only those who enjoy NASCAR.

HiJack on February 16, 2014 at 12:03 PM

This one is easier to shoot down than you think, because many NASCAR events are in fact held in Blue States. Here in NH, which voted for O’bama both times, we have 2 major NASCAR races each season.

And the Left has a new problem-last October, Darrell Wallace Jr. became the first black driver in 50 years to win a NASCAR race. He’s part of NASCAR’s Drive for Diversity program, which has been developing minority drivers for 10 years now.

Del Dolemonte on February 16, 2014 at 12:23 PM

Del Dolemonte on February 16, 2014 at 12:23 PM

“yea, but they don’t let the wymins drive, or the hispanics!”

/lib

VegasRick on February 16, 2014 at 12:26 PM

Married to a Tea Party type …
HonestLib on February 16, 2014 at 11:45 AM

Looking forward to more stories like this. I heard a bit of discussion on this topic on “The Five” a few nights back, Andrea Tantaros saying that she could never marry a liberal. Yet here’s Alan Colmes and Monica Crowley … Mary Matalin and James Carville …

I can’t imagine the amount of work needed to make those relationships work — I mean, the effort over and above the usual amount of hard work needed to make ANY relationshiop work.

Alien on February 16, 2014 at 12:26 PM

“yea, but they don’t let the wymins drive, or the hispanics!”

/lib

VegasRick on February 16, 2014 at 12:26 PM

Danica Patrick. Juan Pablo Montoya (although now gone to Indycar).

But you knew that, Rick — good snark.

Alien on February 16, 2014 at 12:28 PM

OF COURSE THEIR RACIST! We even fought the Civics War over their racisms

Rachel Jeantel on February 16, 2014 at 12:29 PM

OF COURSE THEIR RACIST! We even fought the Civics War over their racisms

Rachel Jeantel on February 16, 2014 at 12:29 PM

“That’s retarded, sir”

VegasRick on February 16, 2014 at 12:31 PM

Del Dolemonte on February 16, 2014 at 12:23 PM

There are several events held at the Chicagoland Speedway too. That blows that theory of NASCAR = Tea Party all to Hell.

tencole on February 16, 2014 at 12:37 PM

Alien on February 16, 2014 at 12:26 PM

According to Wikipedia, it’s Monica’s sister, Jocelyn, who’s married to Colmes.

flipflop on February 16, 2014 at 12:37 PM

Alien on February 16, 2014 at 12:26 PM

Colmes is married to Monicas sister.

RickB on February 16, 2014 at 12:38 PM

OF COURSE THEIR RACIST! We even fought the Civics War over their racisms

Rachel Jeantel on February 16, 2014 at 12:29 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen, this why you never want to drink the bong water.

307wolverine on February 16, 2014 at 12:38 PM

The Tea Party just wants to further victimize the victims.

Frank Lib on February 16, 2014 at 10:00 AM

You really need to use that /sarc/ tag for stuff like that.

Solaratov on February 16, 2014 at 12:40 PM

I still think Danika should drive in a bikini.

wolly4321 on February 16, 2014 at 12:42 PM

Alien on February 16, 2014 at 12:26 PM

Kon’nichiwa Alien-san,

It’s all an act. They know that if they babble a good line of BS the masses will eat it up.

307wolverine on February 16, 2014 at 12:43 PM

A significant number of Americans aren’t fortunate enough to be born with an inherent desire for labor or the natural abilities to control impulses. These people depend on government-provided assistance to live a comfortable life, despite their natural disadvantages.

The Tea Party just wants to further victimize the victims.

Frank Lib on February 16, 2014 at 10:00 AM

Can somebody tell me – Is this guy for real?

VegasRick on February 16, 2014 at 12:45 PM

Alien on February 16, 2014 at 12:26 PM

Colmes is married to Monica Crowley’s sister. The thought of waking up next to him or Carville in the morning makes me realize even more that, love really is blind.

Flora Duh on February 16, 2014 at 12:47 PM

Frank Lib on February 16, 2014 at 10:00 AM

Can somebody tell me – Is this guy for real?

VegasRick on February 16, 2014 at 12:45 PM

The 2012 President Obama inherited this travesty of a law from the 2008 President Obama…it’s only fair we give him a little Constitutional wiggle room to fix the mess that was handed to him.

Frank Lib on February 10, 2014 at 9:15 PM

Hook, line and sinker. Not fair.

CWchangedhisNicagain on February 16, 2014 at 10:58 AM

CWchangedhisNicagain on February 16, 2014 at 12:50 PM

you really need to use that /sarc/ tag for stuff like that. Solaratov on February 16, 2014 at 12:40 PM

Maybe he was serious.

I don’t want to victimize victims. In reverse world they create the victims and blame us for their creation.

I didn’t create them.

No,, strawman armies can’t stand.

It’s not the” victims” I desire to meet on the field of battle.

It’s the progs who make victims. That’s who I would like to inflict pain on, in kind.

Soon enough.

wolly4321 on February 16, 2014 at 12:51 PM

Can somebody tell me – Is this guy for real?

VegasRick on February 16, 2014 at 12:45 PM

No. there’s a quote from the other day someone posted that makes it clear it’s all satire.

Jeff Weimer on February 16, 2014 at 12:52 PM

CWchangedhisNicagain on February 16, 2014 at 12:50 PM

Jeff Weimer on February 16, 2014 at 12:52 PM

Thanks. That was very good snark.

VegasRick on February 16, 2014 at 12:55 PM

A reporter asks a number of them whether or not the Tea Party is racist.

A reporter?

That is Mr. David Webb himself, who at that same event confronted the NAACP creepy ‘leader’ who called Sen. Tim Scott a “Ventriloquist dummy for the TEA party” to apologize. The creep did not, and all kinds of utmost fools chanted besides him.

Schadenfreude on February 16, 2014 at 12:57 PM

Possibly an example of Poe’s Law

farsighted on February 16, 2014 at 10:46 AM

Arthur C. Clarke’s third law,

“Any sufficiently advanced troll is indistinguishable from a genuine kook.”

Solaratov on February 16, 2014 at 12:57 PM

I think they’re racist against women.

The same 26% don’t know that the Earth rotates around the sun, the Earth is not flat, or Belgian/Austrian are not languages…

NO wonder a dummy is president, out golfing, while this one makes him look like the petty child he always is.

Schadenfreude on February 16, 2014 at 12:58 PM

Can somebody tell me – Is this guy for real?

VegasRick on February 16, 2014 at 12:45 PM

Frank has been a hoot from day one.

Frank Lib on February 16, 2014 at 10:00 AM

hawkdriver on February 16, 2014 at 12:59 PM

MT on February 16, 2014 at 11:51 AM

When the race card is played as cheaply, callously, and frivolously as it has been by the ‘enlightened’ left, a very strong case can be made that it is.

To me – all of this just seems like a classic example of projection.

So many progressives have no interest in making cogent and valid arguments. Their preference isn’t debate, it’s to end debate and lecture… and if we disagree, we’re just supposed to be quiet because we aren’t as ‘enlightened’ as they are. It’s as phony as their so-called ‘tolerance’. Their tolerance ends when one disagrees with them.

Use of the race card is to end the debate. It’s to highlight that the one’s who receive it are so bloody bad as to be undeserving of anyone to listen to them…and if one does, why, you’re a bloody racist too.

All of this is incredibly rhetorically vapid – and demonstrative more of the fecklessness of the progressives than of their opponents.

Athos on February 16, 2014 at 1:01 PM

Are Tea Partiers racist? Only those who enjoy NASCAR.

HiJack on February 16, 2014 at 12:03 PM

Dude. I think most of us missed the pun. You’ll have to excuse me, we’ve had a long line of trolls who use NASCAR in every connotation imaginable to stereotype Southerners.

hawkdriver on February 16, 2014 at 1:02 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen, this why you never want to drink the bong water.

307wolverine on February 16, 2014 at 12:38 PM

Like the holy Bible says – aint no reason 2 judge someone unless youve walked a while in their shoes

Rachel Jeantel on February 16, 2014 at 1:08 PM

Rachel Jeantel on February 16, 2014 at 1:08 PM

Like you judged the TP folks racist off the bat without one shred of evidence?

307wolverine on February 16, 2014 at 1:09 PM

OF COURSE THEIR RACIST! We even fought the Civics War over their racisms

Rachel Jeantel on February 16, 2014 at 12:29 PM

Ladies and Gentlemen, this why you never want to drink the bong water.

307wolverine on February 16, 2014 at 12:38 PM

Me thinks the good guys have secured all the good sock-puppet characters this last open registration go around.

hawkdriver on February 16, 2014 at 1:10 PM

Boogity. Boogity. Boogity.

Deal with it.

wolly4321 on February 16, 2014 at 1:11 PM

hawkdriver on February 16, 2014 at 1:10 PM

Ed says that it’s not possible :)

Schadenfreude on February 16, 2014 at 1:14 PM

OF COURSE THEIR RACIST! We even fought the Civics War over their racisms

Rachel Jeantel on February 16, 2014 at 12:29 PM

Yes, Sir

Schadenfreude on February 16, 2014 at 1:15 PM

e me thinks the good guys have secured all the good sock-puppet characters this last open registration go around. hawkdriver on February 16, 2014 at 1:10 PM

Me thinks many more lay in wait. And not all of them are AP.

wolly4321 on February 16, 2014 at 1:15 PM

It takes a black conservative like David Webb to show how dumb liberal are. He did a great job on the NC NAACP re: Tim Scott.

tjexcite on February 16, 2014 at 1:15 PM

Are Tea Partiers racist? Only those who enjoy NASCAR.

HiJack on February 16, 2014 at 12:03 PM

Maybe you’d be more comfortable at a Knockout Game event?

hawkdriver on February 16, 2014 at 12:15 PM

I didn’t mean it that way. I meant like, “racerist”, a race car driver. Play on words. I’m an Indy Car fan turned NASCAR fan myself. In fact, I was surprised how knowledgeable NASCAR fans are of the sport. And I would love dearly to catch these racist imbeciles who prey on defenseless people with their knockout games. Just once I would like to catch them at it.

HiJack on February 16, 2014 at 1:17 PM

Rachel, I think your Bible references are great. Don’t stop because of these right-leaning looms here. I’ll just add my favorite Bible verse to your sentiments. And I quote, “The Good Lord loved us a bunch, so much so he done sent his kid to get his ass whooped so that you aint gonna die no more.”

John 3ish

(Near, actual quote (as best as I can remember) from one of my favorite crew chiefs of all time. And he was sincere)

hawkdriver on February 16, 2014 at 1:18 PM

“That’s retarded, sir”

VegasRick on February 16, 2014 at 12:31 PM

You be ol skoo.

Rachael she be new skoo.

Solaratov on February 16, 2014 at 1:18 PM

It takes a black conservative like David Webb to show how dumb liberal(s) are. He did a great job on the NC NAACP re: Tim Scott.

tjexcite on February 16, 2014 at 1:15 PM

While the media suffocate in obama’s azz, from eating his chit, not Beluga caviar.

But, please don’t ever call them “liberals”. We are the true liberals. They are always fascist leftist thugs.

Schadenfreude on February 16, 2014 at 1:18 PM

I think, therefore it is.

/liberal

SouthernGent on February 16, 2014 at 1:19 PM

Are Tea Partiers racist? Only those who enjoy NASCAR.

HiJack on February 16, 2014 at 12:03 PM

hawkdriver on February 16, 2014 at 1:02 PM

That’s okay, but I’ve been here for at least a couple of years and I’ve never trolled HA. And never will.

HiJack on February 16, 2014 at 1:19 PM

hawkdriver on February 16, 2014 at 1:10 PM

As a point of education for a noob, what exactly is a sock puppet? By the context I can assume that it isn’t a positive thing.

BTW, thanks for linking the Conservative Party to your nic. I signed up for the newsletter. Prolly get flooded with e-mails too, but it’ll give the NSA more to read.

307wolverine on February 16, 2014 at 1:19 PM

hawkdriver on February 16, 2014 at 12:15 PM

HiJack on February 16, 2014 at 1:17 PM

I didn’t catch it until later my friend.

hawkdriver on February 16, 2014 at 1:02 PM

It was a good pun. We’re just jaded.

hawkdriver on February 16, 2014 at 1:19 PM

“That’s retarded, sir”

VegasRick on February 16, 2014 at 12:31 PM

I love Ms. Jeantel. She and the obama-phone lady represent utter idiocy and why the US is at the bottom of the heap.

Schadenfreude on February 16, 2014 at 1:19 PM

I (don’t) think, therefore it is.

/liberal

SouthernGent on February 16, 2014 at 1:19 PM

Better, good Gent.

Schadenfreude on February 16, 2014 at 1:20 PM

You be ol skoo.

Rachael she be new skoo.

Solaratov on February 16, 2014 at 1:18 PM

I might be ol skoo but I can talk cursive.

VegasRick on February 16, 2014 at 1:21 PM

You be ol skoo.

Rachael she be new skoo.

Solaratov on February 16, 2014 at 1:18 PM

I might be ol skoo but I can talk cursive.

VegasRick on February 16, 2014 at 1:21 PM

“But you can’t talk Austrian and Belgian” — obama

Schadenfreude on February 16, 2014 at 1:23 PM

What HA no longer is in conservatism it makes up in wit sometimes.

Thanks for the grins.

Schadenfreude on February 16, 2014 at 1:24 PM

hawkdriver on February 16, 2014 at 1:10 PM

307wolverine on February 16, 2014 at 1:19 PM

The best way to describe it is to explain my own situation. My story is that I’m an old white conservative guy that was in the Army and is semi-retired. The fact of the matter is that I’m an extra account, sock-puppet, for both Schadenfreude and Solaratov to share, (although I was loaned to Cindy Munford once too) They share me to express opinions that aren’t always in character for them.

I’m not real.

hawkdriver on February 16, 2014 at 1:24 PM

Schadenfreude on February 16, 2014 at 1:19 PM

Yep. Representative for sure.

VegasRick on February 16, 2014 at 1:25 PM

“But you can’t talk Austrian and Belgian” — obama

Schadenfreude on February 16, 2014 at 1:23 PM

I know all 57 dialects of the American language.

VegasRick on February 16, 2014 at 1:26 PM

I’m not real.

hawkdriver on February 16, 2014 at 1:24 PM

Yet, you are more real than most men on Earth. Thank God for you hawkdriver!!!

Schadenfreude on February 16, 2014 at 1:27 PM

I’m not real.

hawkdriver on February 16, 2014 at 1:24 PM

I see. Thanks.

307wolverine on February 16, 2014 at 1:28 PM

I know all 57 dialects of the American language.

VegasRick on February 16, 2014 at 1:26 PM

But do you know Guames and PuertoRican?

Schadenfreude on February 16, 2014 at 1:28 PM

Seriously, it’s another account people either use for fun like above, or people like libfreeordie use to make it seem like their opinion is more popular than it actually is. Libfree will get into conversations and forget which one was at bat and answer out of character. It’s hilarious to see and it’s hilarious to see him try to explain it away. You can also quote one of his comments from a different character and he’s clueless. The other day it was done and he said. “I stand by that”.

I literally laughed laughter out loud.

hawkdriver on February 16, 2014 at 1:28 PM