Quotes of the day

posted at 10:41 pm on February 13, 2014 by Allahpundit

What can you even say at this point? Here is a man who, as a lame duck president, is openly vowing to thwart, ignore, and bypass Congress whenever possible. Here is a man whose administration has made more than two dozen on-the-fly changes to a law duly passed by Congress, without offering even the faintest sniff of a compelling legal justification for some of the most brazen alterations. Here is a man who asked for new lawyers when he didn’t like his team’s legal analysis regarding the limits of his power in unilateral foreign interventions. Here is a man who ordered an executive action for which he’d explicitly stated he didn’t possess the authority 15 months earlier. This is a man who leftist law professor Jonathan Turley describes as “the president that Richard Nixon always wanted to be.”

***

President Obama has worked for years to convince the American people that congressional Republicans are unworthy of his consideration and beneath the dignity of presidential compromise. But the newest Fox News poll tells us that whatever voters think of the Republicans in Congress, they overwhelmingly want Obama to do his job and work with his rivals to govern. Obama’s increasing insistence on using executive orders to legislate, re-writing some existing laws and simply ignoring others, got failing grades across the board. Some 74 percent of the registered voters surveyed said the president using executive orders to get around Congress is not how things are supposed to work in our republic. That includes 54 percent of Democrats. Even when asked to set aside their views on how the government is supposed to work, by a wide margin (60 percent to 37 percent) voters still disapproved.

Why does Obama persist in flouting or dictating laws when voters are opposed to the practice? Some have posited that it is a result of Obama’s famously insular nature. But what National Journal’s Ron Fournier has called Obama’s “white flag syndrome” does have its upside. The president has kept his foundering health law lurching forward by using executive orders to delay particularly damaging or disruptive components and done so without having to alienate the liberal base that launched him into the White House and continues to fund his hugely expensive grass-roots and community organizing efforts. Democrats in the poll approved of Obama’s constitutional circumventions by a 66-31 percent margin.

***

Employers generally get to decide, within the broad latitude of the law, how to run their businesses. The IRS has never had the power to demand a sworn explanation for decisions about manpower or staffing levels.

This arbitrary expansion of IRS power creates an ugly precedent. There exists no authority for it anywhere in Obamacare. Congress has never granted such authority. But then, Congress also didn’t create authority for the arbitrary Obamacare deadline-change that supposedly justifies it.

Each executive power-grab creates a precedent for another. Obama isn’t just making up the rules as he goes, he’s also making up new rules that govern how the other made-up new rules apply.

At this point, it probably would not have mattered even if members of Congress had read Obamacare. It isn’t actually a written law – it becomes the law whenever Obama decides, and with whatever changes he chooses.

***

Congress long ago ceded too much authority to the regulatory apparatus of the administrative state, but this is different. This isn’t the executive branch writing rules to fill in the details of vague legislation—say, the 1,000-page Volcker Rule arrived at years after the passage of the Dodd-Frank banking “reforms.” This is the executive branch affirmatively re-writing law…

What the administration is doing now is unilaterally changing a law four years after its passage to try to delay its economic and political pain past a congressional election…

Why did anyone sit down and bother to write this stuff in the bill? Just think of all the lawyering and negotiating that went into the provisions of the employer mandate—the careful definition of terms, the precisely calculated fines—only to be cast aside with a dismissive wave of the hand from on high…

What makes the president’s cavalier treatment of the legislature’s handiwork in this instance so remarkable is that Congress did his bidding. It passed the law he desperately wanted. Yet he still treats it as a series of suggestions and little more.

***

***

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Pickle on February 13, 2014 at 11:11 PM

My cats are stung by your callous statement.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 13, 2014 at 11:14 PM

Ralph Waite was still working last year. He played Gibbs’ father on NCIS.

crankyoldlady on February 13, 2014 at 11:15 PM

I take it hermaphrodite and neutered would fall under “Other”?

Newtie and the Beauty on February 13, 2014 at 11:06 PM

I dunno. I was wondering about “two-spirit”.

kcewa on February 13, 2014 at 11:15 PM

How is the herpes, ALT?

wolly4321 on February 13, 2014 at 11:05 PM

I don’t think she has herpes but you can bet she will now have a case of the ass against you for bringing up the subject. :)

cabra viejo on February 13, 2014 at 11:09 PM

Shingles is caused by the herpes zostre virus….and I’m feeling much better.
Thanks for asking, Wolly.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 13, 2014 at 11:16 PM

chickenpox is in the herpes family of viruses.

Once you’ve had it, you’ve always got it.

It hides in your spinal cord, then reappears as shingles.

It’s a tricky little bastard.

Doc Holliday on February 13, 2014 at 11:16 PM

How about a little dedication to all of my friends in cold places?

Alien on February 13, 2014 at 11:16 PM

I take it hermaphrodite and neutered would fall under “Other”?

Newtie and the Beauty on February 13, 2014 at 11:06 PM

Ratso didn’t make the list. Its not exhaustive until then.

SparkPlug on February 13, 2014 at 11:17 PM

Linkie ?

pambi on February 13, 2014 at 11:03 PM

Can’t!
They took it all down – said Bishop was sobbing onto his keyboard it was so offensive.

And since Bishop is dead … that’s PRETTY offensive.

PolAgnostic on February 13, 2014 at 11:18 PM

Doc Holliday on February 13, 2014 at 11:16 PM

And because I’ve had shingles twice-I’m at a very high risk of getting it a lot more.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 13, 2014 at 11:18 PM

Gender.. okay,, what is Cis*****

I have no clue.

wolly4321 on February 13, 2014 at 11:07 PM

Cisalpine means “over the mountains”. As in “Cisalpine Gaul” that Caeser conquered.

So it must have something to do with breasts?

kcewa on February 13, 2014 at 11:20 PM

I loved Ralph Waite as John Walton. Didn’t like his politics, but he was a Marine, a pastor and a good man. And who didn’t want John Walton for a father?

hawkdriver on February 13, 2014 at 11:20 PM

Ralph Waite, who played the father in TV’s hit series “The Waltons,” has died. Waite’s manager, Alan Mills, says the actor died midday Thursday in the Palm Springs area. He was 85. Waite was best known for his role as the patriarch in the 1970s series “The Waltons,”

kcewa on February 13, 2014 at 11:12 PM

Sorry to hear this…..he was a throw back to an earlier
Hollywood…..where actors and actresses actually had
some dignity.

ToddPA on February 13, 2014 at 11:21 PM

Belgium is loaded with euro-weenies. Ever try to speak Belg? Its not easy.

SparkPlug on February 13, 2014 at 11:03 PM

And Flemish is harder still.

novaculus on February 13, 2014 at 11:21 PM

Someone told me it’s called the “Sun”.

Doc Holliday on February 13, 2014 at 11:14 PM

THAT
is just a vicious rumor propagated by climate deniers!

The great glowing orb is the spirit of Gaia.

PolAgnostic on February 13, 2014 at 11:21 PM

Ratso didn’t make the list. Its not exhaustive until then.

SparkPlug on February 13, 2014 at 11:17 PM

Ratso likes pus$y. He is trying to get some right now…

OmahaConservative on February 13, 2014 at 11:22 PM

Doc Holliday on February 13, 2014 at 11:16 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on February 13, 2014 at 11:18 PM

Yeah, somethings going on to make it recur. We are all at risk if we have ever had chicken pox. Some people just get it more frequently–sorry ALT.

More tidbits–the incidence of shingles is expected to decrease over the coming decades because kids are being immunized against chicken pox now, therefor they never get it in the spinal cord and can’t get shingles.

So they’ll be in gubmint debt up to their eyeballs, but they’ll be shingles free. Yippee.

Doc Holliday on February 13, 2014 at 11:22 PM

Ratso likes pus$y. He is trying to get some right now…

OmahaConservative on February 13, 2014 at 11:22 PM

Could we please be a little more refined and just call it “doing the hippity-dippity“?

PolAgnostic on February 13, 2014 at 11:23 PM

Ralph Waite was still working last year. He played Gibbs’ father on NCIS.

crankyoldlady on February 13, 2014 at 11:15 PM

He had a long and productive life then. May he rest in peace.

kcewa on February 13, 2014 at 11:24 PM

Nice move, mr 404 page not found.

Lanceman on February 13, 2014 at 11:14 PM

I updated right away – just for you, again.

Schadenfreude on February 13, 2014 at 11:24 PM

Well gang, we got 6 more inches of Snow this evening…

…another long day tomorrow, I’m out.

ToddPA on February 13, 2014 at 11:24 PM

kcewa on February 13, 2014 at 11:03 PM

Notice that Male and Female are missing? I personally demand that they add meat popsicle to the list.

mizflame98 on February 13, 2014 at 11:24 PM

PolAgnostic on February 13, 2014 at 11:23 PM

Sorry, I grew up in South Omaha…

OmahaConservative on February 13, 2014 at 11:25 PM

d because I’ve had shingles twice-I’m at a very high risk of getting it a lot more. annoyinglittletwerp on February 13, 2014 at 11:18 PM

I only had it once and it sucked. Bad.

I hope it goes dormant for you.
They gave me codiene for it and I am glad they did.

I knew I’d catch at least one with the herpes reference. ;)

wolly4321 on February 13, 2014 at 11:26 PM

because kids are being immunized against chicken pox

Reminds me of something some friends and I were talking about the other day. There’s a lot of talk about whooping cough. Don’t they immunize against that anymore. I’m sure I got a shot for that. It’s the only childhood disease I didn’t get.

crankyoldlady on February 13, 2014 at 11:27 PM

Belgium is loaded with euro-weenies. Ever try to speak Belg? Its not easy.

SparkPlug on February 13, 2014 at 11:03 PM

“It’s much harder than Austrian” — obama

Schadenfreude on February 13, 2014 at 11:28 PM

Sparky, my throwaway addie is taking forever to open. Still waiting. No ignoring you.

hawkdriver on February 13, 2014 at 11:28 PM

mizflame98 on February 13, 2014 at 11:24 PM

They also seem to only allow one choice. Clearly ???phobic. I demand a shuffle feature.

kcewa on February 13, 2014 at 11:29 PM

Oh, Jesus Christ , who got banned where?

Lanceman on February 13, 2014 at 11:30 PM

crankyoldlady on February 13, 2014 at 11:27 PM

yep, they do, but the vaccine is only partially effective and immunity wanes. Lots of boosters given out in certain populations–I don’t recall who, and Im too tired to think of it.

Doc Holliday on February 13, 2014 at 11:30 PM

“not”

hawkdriver on February 13, 2014 at 11:31 PM

I take it hermaphrodite and neutered would fall under “Other”?

Newtie and the Beauty on February 13, 2014 at 11:06 PM

Ratso didn’t make the list. Its not exhaustive until then.

SparkPlug on February 13, 2014 at 11:17 PM

Ratso now gets filed under “The feline formerly known as tomcat” with an unpronounceable symbol as it’s name.

Though after watching the freak-show Grammy’s he wants to be called “Chaz.”

viking01 on February 13, 2014 at 11:31 PM

its

viking01 on February 13, 2014 at 11:31 PM

Well gang, we got 6 more inches of Snow this evening…

…another long day tomorrow, I’m out.

ToddPA on February 13, 2014 at 11:24 PM

Saw a picture on FB. The palm tree saw its shadow. We’re in for six more weeks of… Florida!

Lanceman on February 13, 2014 at 11:32 PM

Doc Holliday on February 13, 2014 at 11:22 PM

If they are allowed to be born.

libfreesMom on February 13, 2014 at 11:33 PM

PolAgnostic on February 13, 2014 at 11:18 PM

Wow !
Been sort of hanging back, not reading much, but wondering who’d get whomped first, but I don’t even recognize ‘All’.
Sheesh.

pambi on February 13, 2014 at 11:33 PM

If they are allowed to be born.

libfreesMom on February 13, 2014 at 11:33 PM

Send ‘em to Belgium if they are and you decide you don’t want them…

OmahaConservative on February 13, 2014 at 11:34 PM

Maximilian Schell died last week.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 13, 2014 at 11:36 PM

Can gout be a chronic thing or is it always an on again off again thing? Any of you ever have that?

crankyoldlady on February 13, 2014 at 11:37 PM

Maximilian Schell died last week.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 13, 2014 at 11:36 PM

I didn’t hear about him.

crankyoldlady on February 13, 2014 at 11:38 PM

The oaf in chief flies West tomorrow, goes to Fresno, then to Rancho Mirage to meet with the Jordanian King. This is the official itinerary, and what he told Michelette.

The King is afraid the bad ones will take his land over, next, which they will do. obama, who’s with his bros, always, will lie through his shiny teeth to the King.

Then he’s off to Palm Springs for you know what.

Schadenfreude on February 13, 2014 at 11:38 PM

Another liberal activist judge strikes down a voter passed same sex ban. These judges to me are just as dangerous as Obama. God save this country

sadsushi on February 13, 2014 at 11:38 PM

Gout flairs are generally and on and off issue, but over time can cause joint damage that leads to chronic discomfort. Acute gouty attacks are agonizingly painful and are associated with joint redness, warmth, and exquisite tenderness–people in a gout attack don’t even want the sheets to touch their feet (the most common site for acute attacks).

Doc Holliday on February 13, 2014 at 11:39 PM

Kansas Bill Allowing Refusal Of Service to Gay Couples Moves Forward

Religious Freedom lives in Kansas…

Bill would permit businesses and government employees to deny service on basis of religious principles

kcewa on February 13, 2014 at 11:39 PM

Oh, Jesus Christ , who got banned where?

Lanceman on February 13, 2014 at 11:30 PM

No … no … no …
All got banned.

Oh, Jesus Christ & who just got put into moderation.

PolAgnostic on February 13, 2014 at 11:39 PM

Maximilian Schell died last week.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 13, 2014 at 11:36 PM

I didn’t hear about him.

crankyoldlady on February 13, 2014 at 11:38 PM

Neither did I…

OmahaConservative on February 13, 2014 at 11:39 PM

Lanceman on February 13, 2014 at 11:30 PM

JC was banned? What about the three wise men, Larry, Mo and curly?

I import my waffles from Belgium. You prolly import yours from slackerland. (:

SparkPlug on February 13, 2014 at 11:40 PM

lol I cannot open your email for some reason. But I am not at all high speed enough tom know Ted Nugent. If I can ever get it to open for a response, I’ll sent you a link as to who it was. Thank you for the nice compliment.

:-)

hawkdriver on February 13, 2014 at 11:40 PM

I import my waffles from Belgium. You prolly import yours from slackerland. (:

SparkPlug on February 13, 2014 at 11:40 PM

Mine come otta the eggo box, dumbwad!

Lanceman on February 13, 2014 at 11:41 PM

What can you even say at this point?

That Americans, for twice electing to the highest office in the land and even now putting up with this Unmitigated Piece of Human Garbage, have sunk in a Giant Leap Backwards heretofore unknown in it’s depth and breadth in the annuals of history. Who would have ever thought that the people of any nation could devolve so far so fast? The Land of the Free and the Home of the Brave, has become the Land of the Sheep and the Home of the Mice, and with most of that occurring in the time of just a few years.

VorDaj on February 13, 2014 at 11:41 PM

Maximilian Schell died last week.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 13, 2014 at 11:36 PM

Isn’t that the name of your hermit crab?

SparkPlug on February 13, 2014 at 11:41 PM

And where the hell is Scrumpadoodles???

Lanceman on February 13, 2014 at 11:41 PM

crankyoldlady on February 13, 2014 at 11:37 PM

My research partner here says that it can be chronic. Too much uric acid in the system that crystallizes and tends to collect in joints. Certain dietary items can aggravate it. There’s a medication on the market now that is intended to control it in both chronic or acute conditions — I used to see the ads all the time but can’t recall the name.

Alien on February 13, 2014 at 11:42 PM

You want to know what you are, Barack Obama? uh? Huh? You don’t, I do, everyone does. You are the son of a thousand fathers, all bastards like you.

VorDaj on February 13, 2014 at 11:42 PM

OC

annoyinglittletwerp on February 13, 2014 at 11:42 PM

crankyoldlady on February 13, 2014 at 11:37 PM

I’ve never had it. My understanding is coffee consumption can cause gout to flare up.

Gout Overview

Side joke: WebMD.com – convincing thousands of people daily they have cancer.

PolAgnostic on February 13, 2014 at 11:42 PM

Doc Holliday on February 13, 2014 at 11:39 PM

I’ve had this for about a year. My legs and fet especially big toes feel inflamed. I don’t seem to have the redness or swelling they talk about. I thought at first this was due to spinal stenosis. I do have that but there are other things. i also have hypermobility problems. I’m at a complete loss.

crankyoldlady on February 13, 2014 at 11:43 PM

The thread has been strangely stink-free tonight…

Lanceman on February 13, 2014 at 11:44 PM

I had to pull a tooth a week or so ago. I keep staring at it on the coffe table. Like a lost appendage.

Makes me wonder,,,

If you had saved Ratso’s balz in a jar of formaldehyde and put them in front on him,,

Would he. Have stared at them like wait a minute.. those are mine..?

wolly4321 on February 13, 2014 at 11:44 PM

The thread has been strangely stink-free tonight…

Lanceman on February 13, 2014 at 11:44 PM

I’ll go open up a can of beans.

mizflame98 on February 13, 2014 at 11:45 PM

Someone tell BMore I made a DIY style Beismeyer fence for Table saw. It’s super accurate. Aluminum extrusions for rails from 80/20 Inc.

Tell M9 and G2M,cozmo and Axe. Also Merm and MG.

SparkPlug on February 13, 2014 at 11:47 PM

ToddPA on February 13, 2014 at 11:09 PM

I thought about starting off with “Hell’s Bells”… [insert suspicious look here]

Newtie and the Beauty on February 13, 2014 at 11:47 PM

The thread has been strangely stink-free tonight…

Lanceman on February 13, 2014 at 11:44 PM

I propose, in the spirit of love and friendship, given that it is almost Valentine’s Day, that we strive to get along with one another here and remember that we have more in common than not.

bluegill4ever on February 13, 2014 at 11:47 PM

Would he. Have stared at them like wait a minute.. those are mine..?

wolly4321 on February 13, 2014 at 11:44 PM

Things to ponder

crankyoldlady on February 13, 2014 at 11:47 PM

Maximilian Schell died last week.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 13, 2014 at 11:36 PM

that one went under my radar …

Maximilian Schell (1930–2014)

PolAgnostic on February 13, 2014 at 11:48 PM

but I would very much like to change my species.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 13, 2014 at 11:12 PM

Visitor? :P

Newtie and the Beauty on February 13, 2014 at 11:48 PM

Gout Overview

Side joke: WebMD.com – convincing thousands of people daily they have cancer.

PolAgnostic on February 13, 2014 at 11:42 PM

Thanks for the link. I think I have Gout now.

kcewa on February 13, 2014 at 11:48 PM

bluegill4ever on February 13, 2014 at 11:47 PM

And I propose that you cram it, ma’am.

Lanceman on February 13, 2014 at 11:48 PM

Lanceman on February 13, 2014 at 11:44 PM

Just visit the snarchives and read troll speak to get your fix.

SparkPlug on February 13, 2014 at 11:49 PM

Side joke: WebMD.com – convincing thousands of people daily they have cancer.

PolAgnostic on February 13, 2014 at 11:42 PM

Bwahaaha! That is SO true.

crankyoldlady on February 13, 2014 at 11:43 PM

Sounds complicated, have your uric acid checked. Beyond that it’s tough to say without seeing someone in person. Go see your doc, before he gets kicked out of your plan by Ocare.

Doc Holliday on February 13, 2014 at 11:49 PM

Mine come otta the eggo box, dumbwad!

Lanceman on February 13, 2014 at 11:41 PM

Ew. You might as well eat the box.

mizflame98 on February 13, 2014 at 11:49 PM

I had to pull a tooth a week or so ago.

wolly4321 on February 13, 2014 at 11:44 PM

Most people would go to a dentist for that.

And with that — ‘nitall!

Alien on February 13, 2014 at 11:50 PM

Lanceman on February 13, 2014 at 11:44 PM

bluegill4ever on February 13, 2014 at 11:47 PM

Did you ever asks her why she admonished people here for name-calling, but found it so easy to call Rick Santorum and his poor family every name in the book. It’s your girlfriend.

hawkdriver on February 13, 2014 at 11:50 PM

can gout be a chronic thing or is it always an on again off again thing? Any of you ever have that? crankyoldlady on February 13, 2014 at 11:37 PM

I’ve had it bad. It’s unpredicable. Although, heavy stress seems to induce my attacks.

J go years without attacks,, then get 3 in one year.

Co,chicine is the only thing that works.

The preventative,. Allupurinol can cause bouts, and kills yor kidneys.

Tons of water,. Black cherry juice.

wolly4321 on February 13, 2014 at 11:51 PM

That’s funny. I read coffee was good for gout. I hope it’s good for something. It is a vegetable like chocolate.

crankyoldlady on February 13, 2014 at 11:52 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on February 13, 2014 at 11:42 PM

Thanks. Loved his stuff…

OmahaConservative on February 13, 2014 at 11:53 PM

hawkdriver on February 13, 2014 at 11:50 PM

Whatever her reasons, bluegill can do no wrong, so I haven’t bothered asking her, no.

I cannot wait to wish my dearest a Happy Valentine’s Day. I know all of you here wish to join me.

bluegill4ever on February 13, 2014 at 11:53 PM

No … no … no … All got banned.

Oh, Jesus Christ & who just got put into moderation.

PolAgnostic on February 13, 2014 at 11:39 PM

Oh and who deserve it, but Jesus Christ can’t be allowed to appear. AP wouldn’t have a job. Self-preservation and all that.

nobar on February 13, 2014 at 11:54 PM

bluegill4ever on February 13, 2014 at 11:53 PM

Sarah would place her fingers under the gills and snap that thing’s neck in one swift stroke!

Lanceman on February 13, 2014 at 11:55 PM

Thanks for the link. I think I have Gout now.

kcewa on February 13, 2014 at 11:48 PM

If you only think you have it, you don’t … you need to go here:

WebMD Symptom Checker

The Symptom Checker will get you into a cold sweat in no time at all.

PolAgnostic on February 13, 2014 at 11:55 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on February 13, 2014 at 11:18 PM

Could be worse, ALT…

Newtie and the Beauty on February 13, 2014 at 11:55 PM

bluegill4ever on February 13, 2014 at 11:53 PM

Give her a nice golden shower to show her we wish her the best.

cabra viejo on February 13, 2014 at 11:56 PM

I saw a ben carson 2016 bumper sticker today..
question…
if he runs.. and runs with an R behind his name
against Hillary…

what will be the percentage of the black vote nationally…

will thy vote Hillary…for more BHO/lite free stuffs??
or maybe because its time for a woman…
or
ben carson because hes black ..
or maybe his conservative views they like..
please don’t answer with anything ban worthy…
numbers will do….60-40 Hillary??,.. more?

going2mars on February 13, 2014 at 11:56 PM

bluegill4ever on February 13, 2014 at 11:53 PM

Lanceman on February 13, 2014 at 11:55 PM

I’d pay to see that… <— insert evil laughter here…

oscarwilde on February 13, 2014 at 11:57 PM

Maximilian Schell died last week.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 13, 2014 at 11:36 PM

Jan. 31, 2014

Schadenfreude on February 13, 2014 at 11:57 PM

My quotes aren’t posting. What’s allupurinal? Black cherry juice sounds like a good idea.

crankyoldlady on February 13, 2014 at 11:57 PM

going2mars on February 13, 2014 at 11:56 PM

Oh, I’m sure the left will concoct find something…look what they did to Herman Cain.

Newtie and the Beauty on February 13, 2014 at 11:57 PM

going2mars on February 13, 2014 at 11:56 PM

Blacks will vote for other blacks only if they’re Democrats.

mizflame98 on February 13, 2014 at 11:58 PM

Lanceman on February 13, 2014 at 11:55 PM

One day, you will come to appreciate the honorable bluegill. Until then, perhaps you will consider getting a prescription for Valium from Doc Holliday.

bluegill4ever on February 13, 2014 at 11:58 PM

If you have a gout attack, trust me you’ll know it.

wolly4321 on February 13, 2014 at 11:58 PM

The Symptom Checker will get you into a cold sweat in no time at all.

PolAgnostic on February 13, 2014 at 11:55 PM

P0rn for hypochondriacs. ;)

The absolute worst complaint a doctor can hear?
“Doc, I’m just tired…”

Doc Holliday on February 13, 2014 at 11:58 PM

what will be the percentage of the black vote nationally…

will thy vote Hillary…for more BHO/lite free stuffs??
or maybe because its time for a woman…
or
ben carson because hes black ..
or maybe his conservative views they like..
please don’t answer with anything ban worthy…
numbers will do….60-40 Hillary??,.. more?

going2mars on February 13, 2014 at 11:56 PM

The black vote will go 85+% to the democrat. Carson would be viewed as a Unca Tom, a Oreo, a house n*****, you name it.

BUT. Without da black man on da ticket in ’16, the turnout as a percentage will go back down to pre-obama levels.

Lanceman on February 13, 2014 at 11:58 PM

SparkPlug on February 13, 2014 at 11:47 PM

i’m very proud of ya..!!!

going2mars on February 13, 2014 at 11:58 PM

Lanceman on February 13, 2014 at 11:55 PM

One day, you will come to appreciate the honorable bluegill. Until then, perhaps you will consider getting a prescription for V@lium from Doc Holliday.

bluegill4ever on February 13, 2014 at 11:59 PM

going2mars on February 13, 2014 at 11:56 PM

Blacks will vote for other blacks only if they’re Democrats.

mizflame98 on February 13, 2014 at 11:58 PM

Personally I wouldn’t vote for Ben Carson because he’s pro gun control.

mizflame98 on February 13, 2014 at 11:59 PM

crankyoldlady on February 13, 2014 at 11:57 PM

Allopurinol blocks the production of uric acid, the chemical that forms crystals in your joints to give you gout. The latest greatest one is Uloric, which does essentially the same thing, but supposedly has fewer side effects.

Doc Holliday on February 13, 2014 at 11:59 PM

crankyoldlady on February 13, 2014 at 11:52 PM

My Dear Brother-in-Law had it–my Dear Sister worked on controlling his diet.

Newtie and the Beauty on February 14, 2014 at 12:00 AM

The absolute worst complaint a doctor can hear?
“Doc, I’m just tired…”

Doc Holliday on February 13, 2014 at 11:58 PM

Meh… Just tell them their house is on fire, you’ll be amazed how fast they suddenly aren’t tired anymore… <— insert evil laughter here…

oscarwilde on February 14, 2014 at 12:00 AM

Ralph Waite, died midday Thursday in the Palm Springs area. He was 85. Waite was best known for his role as the patriarch in the 1970s series “The Waltons,”

kcewa on February 13, 2014 at 11:12 PM

Maximilian Schell died last week.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 13, 2014 at 11:36 PM

Shirley Temple died on Monday.

S. D. on February 14, 2014 at 12:00 AM