Quotes of the day

posted at 10:41 pm on February 12, 2014 by Allahpundit

Republicans have done everything they can think of to strike down Obamacare, but they’ve still only managed to come in second place. For all the House votes to repeal, defund, or weaken Obamacare, some of the most significant setbacks for the law have come from the administration itself

[T]he law does have a specific vision of the future of health insurance. And to hit that vision, it relies on a delicate balance of popular carrots—think coverage for those with preexisting conditions—and unpopular sticks, such as the ever-controversial individual mandate. And the administration keeps chipping away at unpopular parts—sometimes directly, and sometimes by handing Republicans a political weapon.

From a policy perspective, another delay in the employer mandate is negligible. The mandate doesn’t cover very many people. But it gave another big opening to congressional Republicans, who argued—as they did the first time—that big business was getting a break while individuals were still required to buy insurance…

None of these missteps was fatal to the law, and ultimately what matters is people signing up. But Democrats’ vision for the Affordable Care Act is far more likely to happen if they keep control of the Senate this year, and the seemingly endless string of implementation setbacks is making that harder.

***

The Affordable Care Act means what it says and says what it means.

Until it doesn’t.

The arbiter is President Obama and a phalanx of health care advisers and political strategists.

Together, they try to implement what even Obama’s heartiest loyalists concede is an onerous and complicated law. They do this amid myriad Democratic midterm anxieties. And frothy Republican objections.

But it’s time to concede that no one has been more adept or aggressive about delaying and defanging Obamacare than Obama himself. Systematically and with an eye toward his party’s immediate political troubles, Obama has reshaped, photo-shopped, reimagined, and reengineered Obamacare. It all sounds techy and cool and flexible—at least to the administration. To those who must live with and live under the law, the arbitrary is the norm. The only pattern is chaos. Obamacare’s worst enemy is Obama.

***

There are good reasons that Democrats should be leery about using presidential power to achieve their ends.

Most important, the executive orders put into place by one president can be easily and quickly overturned by the next president. Killing policies that are put into place by Obama would not be extraordinarily difficult nor would it require the kind of long, protracted struggle that Republicans have engaged in with Obamacare, thus far unsuccessfully…

Presidential power also deprives a policy of the fierce public debate and congressional vote that comes with legislation. Although the process of passing bills through Congress is usually very painful for a president, if successful a policy obtains a kind of legitimacy that rarely comes from executive action. This is evident from how durable the programs from the New Deal and Great Society, such as Social Security, the Civil Rights Act, and Medicare and Medicaid have been over time…

Obama certainly would prefer to obtain legislation and the turn to executive power is a decision of last resort, one that realistically might be the only way he can achieve anything else in the next few years. But the strategy will come with some significant costs and Obama’s legacy will remain fragile and vulnerable in the coming years.

***

Thus have we been treated to an intriguing paradox: When Congress wishes to delay or amend Obamacare, it risks upsetting the entire American settlement — nullifying a law that was apparently set in aspic, never to be touched; but when Obama wishes to delay or amend Obamacare, he is merely ensuring that it works properly. Indeed, if Congress so much as hints that it would be willing to pass an alteration to the law, the administration takes it as read that it has been granted the moral permission to act on its own; but if Congress wouldn’t be willing to pass a change, then the president is forced to act in order to counter what we are reliably informed is unprecedented obstruction. It’s awfully clever.

This approach seems to have convinced the press corps, even in such cases as it is patently obvious that the government’s changes have nothing to do with the government and everything to do with politics. Almost every media outlet openly acknowledged yesterday that the newest delay was the product of electoral expedience — “in a midterm election year, the WH simply did not need any more healthcare headaches,” CBS’s Major Garrett averred, his eyebrows remaining level — and yet in not a single case did anybody ask the next question, “how is this remotely acceptable?” Certainly, I comprehend the temptation toward cynicism that the abject hypocrisy of politics can yield. I empathize, too, with those who have come to the resigned conclusion that all legal opinions are driven by partisan preference and that each and every challenge to the process by which things are achieved is ultimately a cloaked objection to the outcome at hand. As conservatives had a poor record of calling out executive overreach when George W. Bush was president, the progressive response to Obama’s accelerating domestic imperialism has thus far been to cheer and ask for more. But are we to conclude that this make it acceptable? Of course not.

***

Via Fox News.

fn

***

But why couldn’t U.S. taxpayers, who will be stuck paying for these executive actions, sue the president? “The general public, the taxpayers, are hurt in that this makes that much more unstable and that much more unaffordable a program that was already unstable and unaffordable. But there is a longstanding jurisprudential rule that one cannot establish standing merely by virtue of one’s status as a taxpayer, absent certain rare circumstances,” Lee said.

So when no one has standing to sue the president, is there anything Congress can do to stop his unconstitutional actions? “I think the most effective, efficient way of doing it, the way that sort of maximizes the deterrent effect without significantly disrupting government in general is for Congress to use its spending power in such way that withholds funds in areas in which the president has overreached,” Lee said. “There were many who suggested that we do precisely that, for example, with the illegal recess appointments by withholding funding for the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau–you know, when Richard Corday was illegally recess appointed. But alas, the CFPB is funded through the Federal Reserve, which is a private, for-profit corporation and isn’t funded by Congress, so that was outside of Congress’s purview.”

“In other circumstances, Congress has just declined to exercise that option of withholding funding,” Lee continued. “But it is what Congress is supposed to do. The Founding Fathers contemplated that. James Madison discussed it in Fedralist 57. And it’s perhaps the most effective, least intrusive tool for Congress to respond to executive overreach.”

***

***

Via the Daily Rushbo.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 6

Bish!!!!

KCB on February 12, 2014 at 10:41 PM

L’etat, C’est moi!

PolAgnostic on February 12, 2014 at 10:42 PM

KCB on February 12, 2014 at 10:41 PM

Dammit, Ken !!!

PolAgnostic on February 12, 2014 at 10:42 PM

It is warmer tonight…

OmahaConservative on February 12, 2014 at 10:42 PM

Evening All!

Hiya Ken…You do good work :)

CoffeeLover on February 12, 2014 at 10:42 PM

I’m glad OC. Those porch visits in the cold must be getting old huh!

CoffeeLover on February 12, 2014 at 10:43 PM

It is still sleeting outside here in the RTP suburbs. I suspect almost everywhere will be closed tomorrow.

nobar on February 12, 2014 at 10:44 PM

I feel pretty bad. I was playing with Ratso earlier and he got a little to rough and bit me hard on the hand so I smacked him a good one. He gave me a real startled look and ran off. We have since made up…

OmahaConservative on February 12, 2014 at 10:45 PM

Evenin’. Can’t stay around for too long because tomorrow’s a work day-and Spawn called to let me know that salaried management has been playing reindeer games in my department. *siiigh*

annoyinglittletwerp on February 12, 2014 at 10:45 PM

Signing up means nothing…how many more Americans will get quality healthcare after all is done..? and at what cost..?

d1carter on February 12, 2014 at 10:46 PM

I’m glad OC. Those porch visits in the cold must be getting old huh!

CoffeeLover on February 12, 2014 at 10:43 PM

Yep, they really are. The odd thing is, last time I went for a smoke there was a red fox running down the road. I thought those guys hibernated?

OmahaConservative on February 12, 2014 at 10:46 PM

ObamaCare remains unpopular.

bluegill on February 12, 2014 at 10:47 PM

I see the nasty skank hagfish is on topic….

OmahaConservative on February 12, 2014 at 10:49 PM

Ben Carson 2016

John the Libertarian on February 12, 2014 at 10:49 PM

Hi CL!
Sorry PolAgnostic…..

KCB on February 12, 2014 at 10:49 PM

Newbie made it to QOTD early this time.

Hello! I’m one of the “new crop” of posters. (Hmm … that might not be such a good introduction after all.)

Alien on February 12, 2014 at 10:49 PM

OmahaConservative on February 12, 2014 at 10:46 PM

They love the snow, just ask the old women wearing in NYC.

RickB on February 12, 2014 at 10:49 PM

Hi Alien…

OmahaConservative on February 12, 2014 at 10:50 PM

Hello! I’m one of the “new crop” of posters.

Alien on February 12, 2014 at 10:49 PM

Are you illegal?

John the Libertarian on February 12, 2014 at 10:50 PM

Newbie made it to QOTD early this time.

Alien on February 12, 2014 at 10:49 PM

haha it was just fine, n00b – welcome! :)

Anti-Control on February 12, 2014 at 10:50 PM

nobar on February 12, 2014 at 10:44 PM

My brother-in-law was 5 cars back from the “abandoned” (according to CNN) vehicle that burned up during the Raleigh ‘malfunction junction’ experience today.

Hope you all keep your electric through this fun.

PolAgnostic on February 12, 2014 at 10:50 PM

Hello, OC. I’m trying to get the hang of forum posting again. Used to be active on my local newspaper’s website forums, dropped out when real life became too busy. I’ve been following the crowd here at HA for a couple of years (!) and just happened to catch the open enrollment. Quite a lively group. Not sure if I can keep up …

Alien on February 12, 2014 at 10:52 PM

This is an example of what is so insidious about what these progs are doing with their legislation. The IPAB in Obamacare, this funding of the CFPB, the perpetual funding of innumerable hard-left groups under the Senate’s amnesty bill, and the risk corridors in Obamacare. Progs provide for appoint of people who aren’t accountable to Congress and provide for funding that can’t be controlled by Congress.

Progressives are a plague on this country, and we really need to beat them back into the corners where they belong.

BuckeyeSam on February 12, 2014 at 10:52 PM

The train wreck continues…..

tommy71 on February 12, 2014 at 10:53 PM

Dammit! I wanna be a Paladin!

Lanceman on February 12, 2014 at 10:53 PM

Newbie made it to QOTD early this time.

Alien on February 12, 2014 at 10:49 PM

LOL! Nice to know our verbal “casting of seeds” has borne fruit!

PolAgnostic on February 12, 2014 at 10:53 PM

Here is some schadenfreudeliciousness:

Obamacare-supporting Planned Parenthood worried Medicaid expansion will break its bank

The California wing of Planned Parenthood is worried it will be a casualty of Obamacare’s Medicaid expansion, despite its support for the law, California station Capital Public Radio reported.

“Providers are looking at 2014 with a great deal of trepidation,” said Kathy Kneer, CEO of the Planned Parenthood Affiliates of California 501(c)(4). “Our landlord’s not going to take a rate cut, our utilities aren’t going to take rate cuts, our staff are already undercompensated. It’s very difficult. We just have to reduce services.”

In California, Planned Parenthood and similar reproductive clinics have been paid out of the Family Planning Access Care and Treatment Program, or Family PACT. The fund has no cap, and accounts for 60 percent of Planned Parenthood’s income in California, which allows state funding of abortion.

But now up to 84 percent of Planned Parenthood’s customers will be covered by Medicaid, and Planned Parenthood will have to deal with the much lower doctor payment rates that come along with it.

California’s Medicaid reimbursement rates are the third-lowest in the country and were cut 10 percent in January. Forty-three percent of doctors in California didn’t accept Medicaid patients due to the low rates as of September 2013; now that the Medicaid expansion has sparked another rate cut even that number is likely to drop.

Anti-Control on February 12, 2014 at 10:54 PM

What’s a Paladin?

Lanceman on February 12, 2014 at 10:54 PM

Are you illegal?

John the Libertarian on February 12, 2014 at 10:50 PM

:) Of course! The human form that I have “inhabited” is a native-born citizen.

Alien on February 12, 2014 at 10:55 PM

How-DEEEEEEE!! :-D

Prayers for my ailing friends on the East Coast of FL.

Newtie and the Beauty on February 12, 2014 at 10:55 PM

Lanceman on February 12, 2014 at 10:53 PM

Hell-I’d settle for you wanting to be a human being.
*runs*

annoyinglittletwerp on February 12, 2014 at 10:55 PM

Alien on February 12, 2014 at 10:52 PM

Are you conservative, libtard or squish? Man, woman or animal? Hope you enjoy posting here…

OmahaConservative on February 12, 2014 at 10:55 PM

John the Libertarian on February 12, 2014 at 10:49 PM

I’ve seen a few stickers sharing that sentiment here.
*Damn racist conservative Texans! ///*

annoyinglittletwerp on February 12, 2014 at 10:57 PM

Alien on February 12, 2014 at 10:52 PM

The thunderdome can finally begin:

Alien vs predator.

FIGHT!

nobar on February 12, 2014 at 10:57 PM

Alien on February 12, 2014 at 10:52 PM

Don’t be afraid to express opposing views from the majority here. They will attack you and call you names if you do, but don’t worry about it. It is good to have open discussion here. It’s just a shame when this thread devolves into an off-topic chat room late at night, but you don’t have to stick around for that each night.

Welcome, and don’t be afraid to call out the official bloggers when they are too willing to accept illegal alien amnesty.

bluegill on February 12, 2014 at 10:57 PM

OmahaConservative on February 12, 2014 at 10:45 PM

He didn’t mean it. Male cats especially can get rough. Another cat wouldn’t be as fragile as a human. My dog bit my hand once. I tried to move her bowl while she was eating. It was instinct. She apologized.

crankyoldlady on February 12, 2014 at 10:57 PM

Oops — see, already? John, I am “legal.” A little light in reading comprehension, but legal.

OC — the fun is in finding out, don’t you think?

Alien on February 12, 2014 at 10:57 PM

Alien on February 12, 2014 at 10:49 PM

Hey, Alien! & Welcome!

INC on February 12, 2014 at 10:58 PM

Anti-Control on February 12, 2014 at 10:54 PM

Utopia, meet Reality; Reality, Utopia…

Newtie and the Beauty on February 12, 2014 at 10:58 PM

Hell-I’d settle for you wanting to be a human being.
*runs*

annoyinglittletwerp on February 12, 2014 at 10:55 PM

*glares*

Lanceman on February 12, 2014 at 10:58 PM

Alien on February 12, 2014 at 10:52 PM

Welcome Aboard!

Newtie and the Beauty on February 12, 2014 at 10:58 PM

Dammit! I wanna be a Paladin!

Lanceman on February 12, 2014 at 10:53 PM

Carry a 45 on your hip.

RickB on February 12, 2014 at 10:59 PM

What’s a Paladin?

Lanceman on February 12, 2014 at 10:54 PM

Half-gun, will travel.

That’s what I thought when I was a kid and Richard Boone came on. Not that I bothered to think through what a half-gun was! :)

INC on February 12, 2014 at 10:59 PM

Oh, Alien? We don’t speak to the hagfish. No talking to the stinkfish.

Lanceman on February 12, 2014 at 10:59 PM

I wish I was home so I could read and comment at leisure

but since I am on the road doing evil capitalistic stuff

I call bulsh*t

seesalrun2 on February 12, 2014 at 11:00 PM

I thought those guys hibernated?

OmahaConservative on February 12, 2014 at 10:46 PM

Maybe it’s time to come out and mate.

crankyoldlady on February 12, 2014 at 11:00 PM

Alien on February 12, 2014 at 10:52 PM

Greetings!

annoyinglittletwerp on February 12, 2014 at 11:00 PM

That’s not very friendly — but you must have your reasons.

Bluegill, do I know that name from the TU forum? (Rules are made to be broken, Lance.)

Alien on February 12, 2014 at 11:00 PM

Carry a 45 on your hip.

RickB on February 12, 2014 at 10:59 PM

I do. Only it’s an autoloader and I carry it more ‘Rockford’ style.

Lanceman on February 12, 2014 at 11:01 PM

Maybe it’s time to come out and mate.

crankyoldlady on February 12, 2014 at 11:00 PM

LOLZ! May I have this dance, darlin?

OmahaConservative on February 12, 2014 at 11:01 PM

Alien on February 12, 2014 at 11:00 PM

Nope, what is TU?

bluegill on February 12, 2014 at 11:02 PM

What is this I’ve read about Left of Center being banned yesterday…then almost immediately being reinstated after he whined to AP?
*sneers*

annoyinglittletwerp on February 12, 2014 at 11:02 PM

bluegill on February 12, 2014 at 10:57 PM

You’re not gonna start that crap tonight, are you?

Welcome Alien. Chit chat some. I dare you………

KCB on February 12, 2014 at 11:02 PM

Alien on February 12, 2014 at 10:52 PM

It has to do w/ a stunt that she pulled on me last week.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 12, 2014 at 11:03 PM

*sneers*

annoyinglittletwerp on February 12, 2014 at 11:02 PM

What did you read?

Lanceman on February 12, 2014 at 11:03 PM

Please stop using this same cocky picture of this arrogant pr!ck. My new monitor is rife with nail marks in his eye area. Grrrrr

AppraisHer on February 12, 2014 at 11:03 PM

KCB on February 12, 2014 at 11:02 PM

IGNORE!

annoyinglittletwerp on February 12, 2014 at 11:04 PM

IGNORE!
annoyinglittletwerp on February 12, 2014 at 11:04 PM

This isn’t third grade, and you aren’t the leader of the lunch table.

bluegill on February 12, 2014 at 11:04 PM

Nope, what is TU?

bluegill on February 12, 2014 at 11:02 PM

Pardon me, my mistake — if it was you, you’d know. :) (It was the old newspaper forum that I used to haunt. A poster there uses the same nic.)

Alien on February 12, 2014 at 11:04 PM

bluegill on February 12, 2014 at 10:57 PM

You’re not gonna start that crap tonight, are you?

Welcome Alien. Chit chat some. I dare you………

KCB on February 12, 2014 at 11:02 PM

She’s already shitting all over the place Ken…

OmahaConservative on February 12, 2014 at 11:05 PM

Lanceman on February 12, 2014 at 11:03 PM

That’s what LoC claimed on a thread. Don’t know which one.
I am going to be effing STEAMED if that’s what transpired.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 12, 2014 at 11:05 PM

bluegill on February 12, 2014 at 10:57 PM

Alien, you will find this out for yourself, but I will tell you now that bluegill is often (but not always!) a nag, a drama queen, and a whining victim with Queen Bee aspirations…

Anti-Control on February 12, 2014 at 11:05 PM

INC on February 12, 2014 at 10:59 PM

I have one of his business cards.

crankyoldlady on February 12, 2014 at 11:05 PM

Alien on February 12, 2014 at 10:49 PM

Do you do crop circles? :)

Welcome aboard! I think you’ll find we’re a pretty decent planet.

PatriotGal2257 on February 12, 2014 at 11:06 PM

Hello Alien.

Hi Newtie….couple of really nice boomers over here tonight.

Alt….are you feeling better

CoffeeLover on February 12, 2014 at 11:06 PM

Before things get too wild and wooly, I’d like to thank you all for helping me boost my bookmark count :-D

Pleasure doin’ business with y’all ;-)

Newtie and the Beauty on February 12, 2014 at 11:06 PM

She’s already shitting all over the place Ken…

OmahaConservative on February 12, 2014 at 11:05 PM

Maybe a little chit chat will run her off.

KCB on February 12, 2014 at 11:06 PM

and I can announce now, feeling free I cannot or will not listen to Rush nor Levin nor any other source.

We’re in so much trouble that only the willing masses of workers can dig us out now of the massive hole these thieves have dug us in.

Doesn’t matter if they will ever be accountable.

Direct the energy in digging us out and

in my dreams…holding the bastards in chains accountable.I think a couple trillion and they think they will get away with it,

Clint Eastwood: the biggest hoax?

ring a bell

seesalrun2 on February 12, 2014 at 11:08 PM

aaah the “poop” word made it through the censors.

CoffeeLover on February 12, 2014 at 11:08 PM

CoffeeLover on February 12, 2014 at 11:06 PM

I’m just happy the Advil put that sinus headache I felt coming on OFF it’s progress :-D

Newtie and the Beauty on February 12, 2014 at 11:08 PM

That’s what LoC claimed on a thread. Don’t know which one.
I am going to be effing STEAMED if that’s what transpired.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 12, 2014 at 11:05 PM

Oh. That I saw. I wouldn’t believe too much if I were you.

Lanceman on February 12, 2014 at 11:08 PM

That’s what LoC claimed on a thread. Don’t know which one.
I am going to be effing STEAMED if that’s what transpired.
annoyinglittletwerp on February 12, 2014 at 11:05 PM

I think Allahpundit is quite generous with what he allows to go on here. Unless someone divulges person info about anonymous posters or uses racist epithets or something obviously ban-worthy like that, the moderators seem to leave commenters alone, and I appreciate that. I have issues with their lack of strong opposition to amnesty, not their moderating.

bluegill on February 12, 2014 at 11:08 PM

crankyoldlady on February 12, 2014 at 11:05 PM

Cool! How did you manage that?

INC on February 12, 2014 at 11:08 PM

CoffeeLover on February 12, 2014 at 11:06 PM

Much. Thank you.
if I can escape w/ out nerve damage-I’ll be golden.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 12, 2014 at 11:08 PM

The Affordable Care Act means what it says and says what it means.

let it be

bluegill

on topic, suck it fish

Fred

jrsrigmvr on February 12, 2014 at 11:08 PM

And I wanna warn y’all, inventing a puppet to talk to would be something that stinkfish do.

Let’s see how chummy Alien gets with it.

Lanceman on February 12, 2014 at 11:09 PM

jrsrigmvr on February 12, 2014 at 11:08 PM

Nice selection, Fred!

Newtie and the Beauty on February 12, 2014 at 11:10 PM

Alien on February 12, 2014 at 11:04 PM

Nope, not I. I made this silly nickname in a flash, and now I’m stuck with it.

Anyway, I’m off now. As you can see, I’m very popular here. :-) sigh.

Take care, all!

bluegill on February 12, 2014 at 11:10 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on February 12, 2014 at 11:08 PM

I’ll add an extra prayer for that.

jrsrigmvr on February 12, 2014 at 11:08 PM

Hi Fred….I was thinking “suck an egg” but I like yours better :)

CoffeeLover on February 12, 2014 at 11:11 PM

bluegill on February 12, 2014 at 10:57 PM

*breaks trollcot*

If you don’t like qotd,,, feel free to walk. Nobody is begging for your participation.

You spout the same crap,, over,, and over,, and over..

*trollcot re-engaged*

wolly4321 on February 12, 2014 at 11:11 PM

do I know that name from the TU forum?

Alien on February 12, 2014 at 11:00 PM

Is that TU as in Times-Union of Albany?

Bitter Clinger on February 12, 2014 at 11:11 PM

… They will attack you and call you names if you do, but don’t worry about it. It is good to have open discussion here. It’s just a shame when this thread devolves into an off-topic chat room late at night, but you don’t have to stick around for that each night…

bluegill on February 12, 2014 at 10:57 PM

Internet forums can be brutal. I do look for and appreciate the open discussion. I was rather looking forward to the off-topic chat here on QOTD — where it’s accepted, correct?

(And maybe find out if I can hijack a thread all by myself …)

Alien on February 12, 2014 at 11:12 PM

OmahaConservative on February 12, 2014 at 10:45 PM

I’ve had fur buddies most of my life and one thing is for sure. Cats are like liberals, they enjoy making you feel guilty, so they can get more out of you. They’ve been purrfecting it for thousands of years.

AppraisHer on February 12, 2014 at 11:12 PM

I propose, in the spirit of love and friendship, given that it is almost Valentine’s Day, that we strive to get along with one another here and remember that we have more in common than not.

bluegill on February 12, 2014 at 9:40 PM

LOL!!!

libfreesMom on February 12, 2014 at 11:13 PM

wolly4321 on February 12, 2014 at 11:11 PM

It was explaining to me just how ‘tolerant of comments’ AP is.
Join me in laughing. ///

annoyinglittletwerp on February 12, 2014 at 11:13 PM

bluegill on February 12, 2014 at 9:40 PM

LOL!

libfreesMom on February 12, 2014 at 11:13 PM

Alien on February 12, 2014 at 11:12 PM

She’s a manipulative little two-face.
Do not engage.

annoyinglittletwerp on February 12, 2014 at 11:14 PM

KCB on February 12, 2014 at 11:02 PM

IGNORE!

annoyinglittletwerp on February 12, 2014 at 11:04 PM

So we’re supposed to IGNORE annoyinglittletwunt. Thanks for the advice

onesheep on February 12, 2014 at 11:14 PM

(And maybe find out if I can hijack a thread all by myself …)

Alien on February 12, 2014 at 11:12 PM

Uh, if you’ve been following us for two years, shouldn’t you already know?

Lanceman on February 12, 2014 at 11:14 PM

Maybe a little chit chat will run her off.

KCB on February 12, 2014 at 11:06 PM

i’ll bite..

have you all seen the price of quality quarter sawn white oak lately??..

going2mars on February 12, 2014 at 11:14 PM

Alien on February 12, 2014 at 11:12 PM

Depends…

Newtie and the Beauty on February 12, 2014 at 11:14 PM

onesheep on February 12, 2014 at 11:14 PM

I like twerp. Dislike what you did to her nic. Hope it was accidental.

KCB on February 12, 2014 at 11:15 PM

So we’re supposed to IGNORE annoyinglittletwunt. Thanks for the advice

onesheep on February 12, 2014 at 11:14 PM

Want some advice? Get lost.

Lanceman on February 12, 2014 at 11:15 PM

Utopia, meet Reality; Reality, Utopia…

Newtie and the Beauty on February 12, 2014 at 10:58 PM

Leftards and math/economics go together like Choomie and knowledge of the number of United States, Choomie and the pronounciation of “corpsman,” etc.

Anti-Control on February 12, 2014 at 11:15 PM

So we’re supposed to IGNORE annoyinglittletwunt. Thanks for the advice

onesheep on February 12, 2014 at 11:14 PM

Popular in the Barnyard, aren’t we?

libfreesMom on February 12, 2014 at 11:15 PM