George Zimmerman / DMX fight cancelled. Liberals take victory lap

posted at 11:01 am on February 9, 2014 by Jazz Shaw

In case you missed it, celebrity fight promoter Damon Feldman recently set up another of these pay per view boxing events between George Zimmerman and DMX (who is apparently a musician fallen on hard times). These celebrity boxing events are not a new thing. They’ve been held before, featuring various B list actors, failed childhood stars and other media figures. Danny Bonaduce went through a lot of this as an adult when his career fizzled after the Partridge Family years. But back to Zimmerman…

The proceeds from the show were slated to go to charity. But there is still a very large, vocal cohort of people in the media and the liberal chat circuit who are unimpressed with America’s system of trial by jury and become highly exercised over the thought of anything happening to Zimmerman that doesn’t involve him being run down by a car. It didn’t take long for them reach for the digital ink and protest Zimmerman being seen anywhere on the planet.

Welcome to the world of 21st Century gladiators, where virtually any spectacle is acceptable as long as it rakes in big crowds and bigger bucks – the bloodier, the more outrageous, the more offensive, the better.

In one corner, you’ve got Zimmerman, who says that even before “the incident” – that would be that time he killed Trayvon Martin two years ago – he’d been doing “boxing-type training for weight loss” and is therefore really ready to lace up his gloves. And in the other corner, you’ve got DMX, whose most memorable work of late was performing an impromptu Christmas rap for Rudolph.

Their efforts in this case proved effective, with Feldman announcing last night that the fight was off.

The much hyped and even more divisive bout between DMX and acquitted Trayvon Martin killer George Zimmerman has been called off, according to the promoter.

“This was the wrong person to put in the ring and define celebrity boxing,” Damon Feldman said Saturday on Twitter, referring to Zimmerman. He said he was scrapping plans because “I’d rather be happy and make people happy.”

I first heard of the cancellation on CNN, where one of the anchors took to Twitter with the announcement and what certainly looked like a celebratory strut.

The celebrations on the Left were predictable, of course, because the message had been the same all along. The real “rationale” for protesting this event are possibly best summed up in this piece by Dean Obeidallah at The Daily Beast.

This event is truly despicable. I can’t even imagine the pain that the media reports of this boxing match must be causing the parents of Trayvon Martin. First, they lose their son. And now the man who killed him, will be starring in a TV special where he’s considered a “celebrity.”

Let’s be clear: this is far from the typical celebrity boxing match that Feldman has set up in the past which featured the likes of Tanya Harding, Jose Canseco and Michael Lohan. This match showcases a man who shot and killed someone. That is the sole reason we know the name George Zimmerman and why he is considered a “celebrity.” …

Simply put: Zimmerman—with the help of DMX and Feldman—are seeking to profit off the killing a black teenager.

This is the load of hogwash – for lack of a better term – which underlies each and every protestation of the fact that George Zimmerman still dares to exist and breath the air on their planet. And it’s based on fiction. The new line of attack on Zimmerman is that he is someone who wanted to be “a celebrity” and to “profit off the death of Trayvon Martin.” And of course, since we all know he’s guilty (American judicial system be damned) we need to make sure that his life is as miserable as possible. They didn’t get what they wanted in a court of law, so now they will seek to exact vigilante justice through the power of the liberal media.

Here’s a tip for Obeidallah and the rest of the media contingent unable to find a clue; there was nothing in Zimmerman’s past before he encountered Martin that indicated any interest in being “a celebrity.” And after the trial, the only reason that Zimmerman became any sort of celebrity was that people like Dean and the rest of his ilk kept Zimmerman’s name on the little screen – in the worst light possible – as often as they could. Zimmerman was pulled over for speeding and released with a warning. That was front page news on CNN. He and his wife split up. It was on every nightly newscast. Really? Traffic violation warnings and divorces are national news?

That’s why George Zimmerman is “a celebrity” who might attract the attention of a pay per view fight event. Because you in the media made it happen. It’s also why there is such outrage if Zimmerman sells a painting that he creates or does anything else which might generate some funds. At last count, he had more than two million dollars in legal bills awaiting payment. (Bills which he ran up defending himself in a case which the prosecutors didn’t even want to take to trial because it looked so shaky.) And thanks to his unsought “celebrity” it’s not as if he can just go apply for a regular job. But Obeidallah and the rest don’t want Zimmerman to have a job. They don’t want him to earn a living in any fashion. They want to make sure that they can punish him because they can’t stand the idea of a jury agreeing that he was found not guilty. And they plan to bring on the pain as much as is inhumanly possible.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 7 8 9

I’ve been led to believe you folks refer to that as a “Christian act.”

GodlessCommie on February 10, 2014 at 10:37 AM

Then you would misunderstand. The difference is charity or force.

Bmore on February 10, 2014 at 10:42 AM

You also relate to when you were 17. A lot. Important year?

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 10:42 AM

I don’t know. But here’s the thing (and no doubt the gay liberals will get mad at me for even saying such). But I have a hard time getting too upset about a 45 year old guy and a 16 year old guy having sex. Maybe its because when I was under 18 (17 to be exact) I had a bit of an affair with an older man (early 30s)…and it was AWESOME. Its exactly what I wanted, I pursued it, he was smoking hot, I was 17 and (as most of the male posters will attest to) extremely interested in having sex. I wasn’t abused or exploited. And there’s no question that a year earlier I would have been just fine as well. Because by 16 I was, at least in terms of my sexual desires, really, really clear what I wanted. I think most 16 year old boys are. Like…how does a “vulnerable” 16 year old find their way onto a gay sex chat-line anyway?

Libfree, you might have missed it when the page turned over. This is the comment I was taking about when I made the 17 reference. Not my childhood. Yours.

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 10:43 AM

Remember?

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 10:41 AM

Sorry, I’m a new ‘poster’ here. That is not me.

GodlessCommie on February 10, 2014 at 10:44 AM

Then you would misunderstand. The difference is charity or force.

Bmore on February 10, 2014 at 10:42 AM

I wasn’t forced; I tacitly assent by my continued, voluntary citizenship. Perhaps you are unfamiliar with the precepts of democracy?

GodlessCommie on February 10, 2014 at 10:47 AM

Lolz!!! ; ) The Master.

Bmore on February 10, 2014 at 10:48 AM

Please, provide the quote(s) where I’ve attempted to “to help salvage the image of the thug that was beating him”. The world will keep turning while you chase your tail thinking it’s revolving around your ever-increasingly less consequential white, conservative buttocks.

GodlessCommie on February 10, 2014 at 10:42 AM

Does it feel good to be able to say the things you’re more inclined to say under a different nick, lib free? You know, you are a racist. Right? You know you are. You rightly call out some bigoted remarks. I’ll give you that perfesser. But in this comment, your actual, no bullshit racism comes out. You’re not willing to allow a world to heal and race relations to mend. You want my “ever-increasingly less consequential white, conservative buttocks” to be something less and your influence to be something more.

You’re a racist. You call us racist all the time and you know in your heart you are. Someone posts a little white girl singing a song and you can’t stunt the thought that she’s being compared to the original black singer who made the song famous. You’re a racist.

And I can pick your writing out of anything you try to hide behind.

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 10:49 AM

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 10:41 AM

Sorry, I’m a new ‘poster’ here. That is not me.

GodlessCommie on February 10, 2014 at 10:44 AM

Sure perfesser.

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 10:50 AM

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 10:36 AM

I don’t think GodlessCommie is Libfree. HOWEVER, I would not bethe slightest bit surprised if GodlessCommie has wolfed down Libfree’s bacon-wrapped meatloaf.

You are free to interpret that either way.

Maddie on February 10, 2014 at 10:53 AM

can’t “stand”

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 10:54 AM

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 10:36 AM

You are free to interpret that either way.

Maddie on February 10, 2014 at 10:53 AM

Maddie, it’s libfree. What does Rush always say?

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 10:54 AM

Maddie on February 10, 2014 at 10:53 AM

I do think at one time he may have wolfed down his own bacon-wrapped meatloaf. You are free to interpret that either way.

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 10:56 AM

Libfree always skulks off when he’s “made”. Unless it was a 45 year old man. Then, he likes it and sticks around for more.

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 10:59 AM

GodlessCommie on February 10, 2014 at 10:47 AM

Are these the same “precepts of democracy” that forced Zimmerman to endure a trial when the facts didn’t call for one, in which he was aquitted?

Because your “tacit assent” doesn’t seem to be coming through in your rage at the verdict, which has led you to threaten other posters on this thread.

Why does your “continued, voluntary citizenship” not extend to allowing Zimmerman some peace?

Maddie on February 10, 2014 at 11:03 AM

addie, it’s libfree. What does Rush always say?

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 10:54 AM

No idea. I’m a Levin fan.

Maddie on February 10, 2014 at 11:06 AM

Rush says, :”Do not doubt me on this one.” I like Levin too.

Maddie is also one of my favorite characters from literature. Know the one I’m speaking of?

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 11:07 AM

Slave.

Bmore on February 10, 2014 at 11:08 AM

GodlessCommie on February 10, 2014 at 10:47 AM

Why does Christian charity (or any other) need to flow through the government? What value-add does the government provide, exactly?

Maddie on February 10, 2014 at 11:09 AM

Geez, he really is gone. Are you still reading the thread godlessperfessercommie? Does if make you mad that you’re so easily made?

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 11:10 AM

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 11:07 AM

I do not. My nic is taken from my beloved family pet who greeted everyone with a smile and a wag, but was assertive and territorial enough to dispatch eight ground hogs and a skunk. Very appropriate, in retrospect!

Maddie on February 10, 2014 at 11:14 AM

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 11:10 AM

Maybe he had to go to class.

AH, HA HA HA HA HA!!!!!

Maddie on February 10, 2014 at 11:15 AM

Maddie on February 10, 2014 at 11:14 AM

Well it’s spelled Mattie for Portis’s book, “True Grit”. But I love that book and love her character. Mattie or Maddie Ross.

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 11:16 AM

Sorry, I’ve been paying for my own healthcare for decades. Now I’m helping subsidize healthcare for the less-fortunate. I’ve been led to believe you folks refer to that as a “Christian act.”

GodlessCommie on February 10, 2014 at 10:37 AM

Sure you are, but now you are forcing everyone else to “voluntarily subsidize” for you. How adult. My guess is, like most, libs you don’t ever voluntarily contribute anything, but simply whine that everyone else should. I thought you hated when people pushed their morality on others.

You little hypocritical fascists on the left are worse than any evangelicals ever were. Oh and I am an atheist by the way, just not the insecure, christian hating kind like yourself.

ClassicCon on February 10, 2014 at 11:17 AM

Aww, is B-list Troll not getting enough Attention Sugar?

Maddie on February 9, 2014 at 4:03 PM

Awww .. the D-list mind can’t even think of one counter-argument:

“we all know he’s guilty (American judicial system be damned) ”

Anyone?
Bueller?

corona79 on February 10, 2014 at 11:19 AM

You are all doomed to writhe in agonizing rhetorical defeat.

Mwuh-ha-ha.

GodlessCommie on February 6, 2014 at 9:34 AM

You are doomed to be made every time you register under a new nick.

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 11:24 AM

Awww .. the D-list mind can’t even think of one counter-argument:

“we all know he’s guilty (American judicial system be damned) ”

Anyone?
Bueller?

corona79 on February 10, 2014 at 11:19 AM

I made that post 18 hours ago, and have posted numerous times before and since, yet you furiously scan the comments looking to see if someone has paid attention to YOU.

Thanks for proving my point. And grow the hell up.

Maddie on February 10, 2014 at 11:33 AM

Godless’s argument …

You gutless clowns have been pearl-clutching and swoonining over this attempt to “beat to death” Zimmerman for so long that you’ve just lost all rights to yourfake man-cards. “Bashing his head”? Puh-lease. Zimmerman didn’t even take stitches and he didn’t even have a concussion. His little cut or two on the back his head were consistent with what happens when the guy who’s down weaves his head to avoid the blows coming down at him him. He hit his his own head on the sidewalk. Or have none of you fake warriors ever been in a fist-fight? I think not. And the nose? Where was the double black eye from a serious nose break? Or have none of you fake wariors never seen that?
At seventeen and 150lbs, if I had bounced your head on concrete you wouldn’t have even been able to pull your gun, you losers.

GodlessCommie on February 10, 2014 at 9:45 AM

And libfree’s assertions on the matter.

Now I can believe that the paramedics can clean up some blood, but you’re telling me they can close and heal lacerations with no stitches? You’re telling me that a broken and bloody nose doesn’t have *any* bruises, any evidence of medical tape. Nothing? And you’re telling me that a man whose head was beaten against the ground repeatedly doesn’t have one single bandage on it?

libfreeordie on March 28, 2012 at 10:05 PM

Thoughts?

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 11:35 AM

And Godless, you’re new. Right? How did you know we’ve been “pearl-clutching” this argument for so long?

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 11:37 AM

I’ve been led to believe you folks refer to that as a “Christian act.”

GodlessCommie on February 10, 2014 at 10:37 AM

Dude, I am an agnostic, and even I know that Jesus’ idea of a Christian act would never have been making Caesar take care of the people. You really need to go back and read the tax collector parable.

melle1228 on February 10, 2014 at 11:54 AM

Awww .. the D-list mind can’t even think of one counter-argument:

“we all know he’s guilty (American judicial system be damned) ”

Anyone?
Bueller?

corona79 on February 10, 2014 at 11:19 AM

Thanks for proving my point. And grow the hell up.

Maddie on February 10, 2014 at 11:33 AM

\

C’mon you guys are talking to people who think that Mumia is not-guilty. It is all racial politics to them.. Doesn’t matter that a black man killed a white-hispanic boy in Florida in similar circumstances about the same time as Zimmerman, and wasn’t even prosecuted.

melle1228 on February 10, 2014 at 11:58 AM

Thanks for proving the point that I have nothing to say.
Maddie on February 10, 2014 at 11:33 AM

You’re welcome.

corona79 on February 10, 2014 at 11:59 AM

SONMEBODY PLEASE CHANGE MY SOILED DIAPERS!!!!
Anyone?
Bueller?

corona79 on February 10, 2014 at 11:19 AM

FIFY.

Maddie on February 10, 2014 at 12:09 PM

Thoughts?

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 11:35 AM

It’s clearly plagiarizing itself.

Buttercup on February 10, 2014 at 12:18 PM

SONMEBODY PLEASE CHANGE MY SOILED DIAPERS!!!!

Maddie on February 10, 2014 at 12:09 PM

Well, at least you finally contributed something.

corona79 on February 10, 2014 at 12:45 PM

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 11:35 AM

It’s clearly plagiarizing itself.

Buttercup on February 10, 2014 at 12:18 PM

Two thoughts. First one a question. Can he sue himself for plagiarism if he has indeed clinically split into all of these personalities that he demonstrates here?

Second one, a bet. I bet he is throwing dishes in the kitchen as we speak because he has been made, so so easily again. His husband is asking, “Again Honey? Why do you even go there to those ruffians?”

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 12:45 PM

Well, at least you finally contributed something.

corona79 on February 10, 2014 at 12:45 PM

Not sure why she even exchanges with you. Your comments make zero sense. WTF are you even trying to say?

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 12:47 PM

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 12:45 PM

Bwaaaahhaaaaahhhaa. I just got that mental image Hawk and it was frickin hilarious.

melle1228 on February 10, 2014 at 12:54 PM

ClassicCon on February 10, 2014 at 11:17 AM

First, I am not forcing anyone to do anything. “Elections have consequences”; does that sound familiar? Second, I do not concern myself with morality. I find that it is subjective, and therefore useless societally. However, I perceive socialized medicine as ethical, expedient, and, in the long term, more cost effective for our society. I will concede that none of those three perceptions are likely to be borne out in an Obamacare administered by our corrupt federal government. Third, I would like to note how interesting I find it that you hate evangelicals. Fourth, and finally, I do not hate Christians. On the whole, I find that Christianity can provide the adherent with the necessary humility to be a compassionate member of one’s community or society.

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 12:45 PM

Again with the homosexual fantasizing. Is that ‘thing’ here, or is it just an ‘thing’ with you?

GodlessCommie on February 10, 2014 at 1:02 PM

Does anyone check Jazzie‘s posts before they are published? Not once, not twice, but three times, we see the embarrassing lack of awareness with the “jury” whine. The Kos Kidz are often ridiculed for logic-free screeds. Emulating their rants hardly boosts a “conservative” site’s credibility.

corona79 on February 10, 2014 at 1:04 PM

GodlessCommie on February 10, 2014 at 1:02 PM

Hawk’s right.

You’ve been made, princess.

Solaratov on February 10, 2014 at 1:07 PM

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 12:45 PM

GodlessCommie on February 10, 2014 at 1:02 PM

Really? The latent dodge libfree? Is it the liberal gay f’n fantasy that anyone who points to the behavior you scream at the top of your lungs about is a latent gay? Dude, get help with your personality splits. You’re fracturing.

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 1:09 PM

GodlessCommie on February 10, 2014 at 1:02 PM

LOL- You think seeing a husband talking to another husband is “homosexual fantasizing” then it isn’t Hawk who has that problem; it is you. His story would have been NO different if he was talking about a wife and a husband, and there was sex involved in it at all.

melle1228 on February 10, 2014 at 1:11 PM

corona79 on February 10, 2014 at 1:04 PM

Oh fudge. There went the KOS Kids dodge in the same thread. Is there nothing new to try? Care trolls using old canards for the thousandth time. And new sock puppets that are made easier than Chinese exported goods?

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 1:14 PM

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 1:09 PM

Does it somehow help you, in a paranoia-calming sort of way, to believe that there can only be one dissenting voice amongst these comments? And, although I am aware of “libfree(‘s)” declarations regarding his sexuality, I hardly see those few remarks as cause for your fixation. Is your self-image really this threatened by an anonymous poster on an inconsequential website?

GodlessCommie on February 10, 2014 at 1:16 PM

melle1228 on February 10, 2014 at 1:11 PM

What’s it like to be a digital sidekick to a would-be digital bully? As ephemeral as it is, it must still be somewhat soul-diminishing.

GodlessCommie on February 10, 2014 at 1:18 PM

melle1228 on February 10, 2014 at 1:11 PM

GodlessCommie on February 10, 2014 at 1:18 PM

Says the sock-puppet king who has been banned repeatedly for writing in a threatening manner to multiple commenters here.

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 1:21 PM

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 1:09 PM

GodlessCommie on February 10, 2014 at 1:16 PM

Dude, I’m trained in Phycology. You’re a f’n mess. You know it too.

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 1:22 PM

And, although I am aware of “libfree(‘s)” declarations regarding his sexuality,

GodlessCommie on February 10, 2014 at 1:16 PM

How are you aware of this? You’re new here.

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 1:24 PM

melle1228 on February 10, 2014 at 1:11 PM

GodlessCommie on February 10, 2014 at 1:18 PM

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 1:21 PM

Keep telling yourself that. Are you sucking your thumb, and rocking yourself back-and-forth with your knees to your chest as you repeat the calming mantra?

GodlessCommie on February 10, 2014 at 1:25 PM

Psychology

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 1:25 PM

GodlessCommie on February 10, 2014 at 1:25 PM

But you are wondering how I know so easily. Admit it.

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 1:26 PM

Oh fudge. My homosexual fantasies aren’t winning the argument.

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 1:21 PM

Maybe you can get Algore to buy Al Jazeera back.
I’m sure he’d have a “place” for you.

corona79 on February 10, 2014 at 1:26 PM

And, although I am aware of “libfree(‘s)” declarations regarding his sexuality,

GodlessCommie on February 10, 2014 at 1:16 PM

How are you aware of this? You’re new here.

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 1:24 PM

New to posting. Been monitoring for a long time.

GodlessCommie on February 10, 2014 at 1:27 PM

Dude, I’m trained in Phycology. You’re a f’n mess. You know it too.

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 1:22 PM

Hilarious.

GodlessCommie on February 10, 2014 at 1:29 PM

GodlessCommie on February 10, 2014 at 1:18 PM

Bully… Bwaaaahhaaa..

Little victocrat aren’t you? If you can’t take it, don’t dish it out.. mmmkay.

melle1228 on February 10, 2014 at 1:31 PM

Hilarious.

GodlessCommie on February 10, 2014 at 1:29 PM

You’re not perfesser. Get help. Seriously. Get help. You will find that trying, unsuccessfully, to act like several different personalities will take lives of there own if they have not already. You fool no one and it isn’t healthy. To convince me and others here, you will start trying to convince yourself. Or has that already occurred.

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 1:34 PM

Dude, I’m trained in Phycology. You’re a f’n mess. You know it too.

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 1:22 PM

Hilarious.

GodlessCommie on February 10, 2014 at 1:29 PM

I’m a Jedi ninja with a Ph.D. in turboencabulation and I’m married to Sofia Vergara.

No, really, I’m super-serious.

GodlessCommie on February 10, 2014 at 1:35 PM

Bully… Bwaaaahhaaa..

Little victocrat aren’t you? If you can’t take it, don’t dish it out.. mmmkay.

melle1228 on February 10, 2014 at 1:31 PM

He was like that as DeathToMediaHacks. He talked big smack and then whimpered like a little girl when he was spoken back to in the same manner. He was ultimately banned for threatening another commenter.

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 1:37 PM

Hilarious.

GodlessCommie on February 10, 2014 at 1:29 PM

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 1:34 PM

Believe me, this is helping. Now excuse me while I laugh my way out …

GodlessCommie on February 10, 2014 at 1:38 PM

GodlessCommie on February 10, 2014 at 1:35 PM

Don’t you just want to ask, out of curiosity, what in your writing gives you away so easily? Doesn’t it drive you mad? I mean, drive you more mad?

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 1:39 PM

Absolutely. Libs embrace victimhood. In this case he’s a victim of his own mind and can indeed sue himself for violating his own right to privacy and he qualifies for free medicare.

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 12:45 PM

In this case it’s “Honey quit throwing paper plates around and think of the trees after all we only got one in this neighborhood and I need it to lock up my bicycle frame”.

Buttercup on February 10, 2014 at 1:40 PM

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 1:34 PM

Believe me, this is helping. Now excuse me while I laugh my way out …

GodlessCommie on February 10, 2014 at 1:38 PM

So just put yourself on record as setting me straight and avowing you have not posted prior as libfreeordie or DeathToMediaHacks. I’ll take you word for it.

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 1:40 PM

Buttercup on February 10, 2014 at 1:40 PM

Too funny.

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 1:42 PM

GodlessCommie on February 10, 2014 at 1:02 PM

Thereby proving that your premise is neither serious nor valid.

GWB on February 10, 2014 at 1:46 PM

Holy Smokes. The man is spooky. Who else here with a bit of compassion is actually starting to worry about the mental health of our dear perfesser? I honestly don’t know what to think. I’m sure he feels as though he’s being pretty clever, but his writing is just so unique and his points repeat almost verbatim. The problem is him using one in order to allow himself to be more aggressive. That’s when it stops being a game and starts actually demonstrating a pathos.

Whatever your real name is. I know for a fact you stick around even after you say you’re checking out and read more of the comments. Ask yourself this. Do you ever admit to your friends you use/have used multiple screen names on this Conservative site? I’m sure you don’t. Have you ever asked yourself why you wouldn’t confide that in another person? You know the answer to that. What you’re doing is not normal.

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 1:58 PM

Maybe you can get Algore to buy Al Jazeera back.
I’m sure he’d have a “place” for you.

corona79 on February 10, 2014 at 1:26 PM

Dude. You haven’t posted a single comment that makes enough sense to respond to. WTF are you trying to say?

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 2:13 PM

google + HotAir + pearl-clutching + libfreeforlife

Bmore on February 10, 2014 at 3:05 PM

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 2:13 PM

Lolz! It made the list though. Last minute entry sorta thingy. ; )

Bmore on February 10, 2014 at 3:06 PM

let’s not play dumb here. I’ll give you the respect of being somewhat intelligent, and not intent on denying the right wing turning a criminal act by a hotheaded criminally negligent cowardly bully into some sort of partisan issue worth championing.

some of you need to take a long look in the mirror and acknowledge what kind of bedfellows your politics are forcing on you.

everdiso on February 9, 2014 at 7:53 PM

Project much?

I come to that conclusion BASED UPON THE FACTS. If the facts would have indicated otherwise I would have a different opinion.

So let me toss it back to you. Why do you insist on the hatefest against GZ when a court found him not guilty, as did the initial investigation? Why do you hate GZ in the face of the evidence? Why is The Left hating on GZ despite the evidence?

That’s the key… evidence.

307wolverine on February 9, 2014 at 7:59 PM

Excellent question. The answer is unfortunately simple: They don’t care what the evidence is. They only care about the race.

There Goes the Neighborhood on February 10, 2014 at 5:20 PM

By everything you hold sacred, *PLEASE* stop feeding these f*cking sub-moronic trolls.

Holy crap, I think HA may actually now be well and truly *dead*.

Midas on February 9, 2014 at 9:49 PM

I think everyone should read this thread. Granted, the evidence was clear a very, very long time ago that Trayvon Martin was the attacker, and that Zimmerman was just defending himself. But it’s worth reading the thread just to absorb the unhinged hatred of Zimmerman by the left. They couldn’t manage to subvert justice and convict him of murder, and the DOJ’s efforts to find some civil rights “crime” has come up short. So they’re trying to ruin him any way they can.

There Goes the Neighborhood on February 10, 2014 at 5:25 PM

Remember?

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 10:41 AM

Sorry, I’m a new ‘poster’ here. That is not me.

GodlessCommie on February 10, 2014 at 10:44 AM

I’m always a little skeptical of these attempts to identify a new troll as just a new name for an old troll. Lots of times, they assume too much.

But you absolutely nailed this one. Godless Commie is Death to Media Hacks is Libfreeordie.

There Goes the Neighborhood on February 10, 2014 at 5:48 PM

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 2:13 PM

Lolz! It made the list though. Last minute entry sorta thingy. ; )

Bmore on February 10, 2014 at 3:06 PM

He’s getting in the game too much for a fourth stringer Bmore.

You caught that apology I threw out there for folks that were saying I was being stupid for defending the gilled one didn’t you? That was specifically for you and a couple others. You could not have been more correct. She is a catty piece of crap. I don’t care that she is basically conservative, small c. It’s not worth the drama to have that one on your side.

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 5:53 PM

There Goes the Neighborhood on February 10, 2014 at 5:48 PM
blink on February 10, 2014 at 5:50 PM

Oh great. Because of your two recent comments, he’s throwing and hubby is ducking dishes again. I hope this makes you happy.

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 5:56 PM

google + HotAir + pearl-clutching + libfreeforlife

Bmore on February 10, 2014 at 3:05 PM

shhh, he thinks it’s magic.

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 5:59 PM

Three consecutive belches by sockstriver with only one mention of its homosexual fantasies. Should that be considered progress?

corona79 on February 10, 2014 at 6:07 PM

corona79 on February 10, 2014 at 6:07 PM

You keep yammering about”homosexual fantasies” a lot.

Is there something you wanted to share?

Solaratov on February 10, 2014 at 6:21 PM

corona79 on February 10, 2014 at 6:07 PM

Can we expect a time when you’ll post a coherent comment? Soon. You still haven’t hit a single cylinder, Sugar Britches.

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 6:25 PM

You know what though. I do like Sockstriver. Can you just continue calling me that? As our inside joke. That way, when you finally do post something beside a sophomoric “I know you are but what am I” comment, we’ll have some history.

Fist-bump?

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 6:28 PM

Lolz! ; )

Bmore on February 10, 2014 at 8:23 PM

In talking about David Zimmerman in any context it would, IMO, be very helpful to know just how he was railroaded into a trial that should not have happened: For this see the BookTV talk

which gives insight in just how the left thinks.

Chessplayer on February 10, 2014 at 8:46 PM

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 5:56 PM

Soooo……I’m not getting his recipe for bacon-wrapped meatloaf?

:-(

Maddie on February 10, 2014 at 10:01 PM

Maddie on February 10, 2014 at 10:01 PM

Maddie, Maddie. Did … you really want it?

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 10:11 PM

Maddie on February 10, 2014 at 10:01 PM
Maddie, Maddie. Did … you really want it?
hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 10:11 PM

Not without a tetanus shot! :-)

Maddie on February 10, 2014 at 11:13 PM

Maddie on February 10, 2014 at 11:13 PM

Smart lady.

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 11:38 PM

There Goes the Neighborhood on February 10, 2014 at 5:48 PM
blink on February 10, 2014 at 5:50 PM

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 5:56 PM

Maybe just a little….

I mean, no, of course not!

There Goes the Neighborhood on February 11, 2014 at 12:36 AM

I keep trolling with my homosexual fantasies, but where’s the love from my Sugar Britches?

hawkdriver on February 10, 2014 at 6:25 PM

No one – not even your sockpuppet “friends” – cares.

corona79 on February 11, 2014 at 9:15 AM

No one – not even your sockpuppet “friends” – cares.

corona79 on February 11, 2014 at 9:15 AM

You’re pretty lame if all you got is rearraging comments in a manner only you think is funny. You and the perfesser are going to really get along here. You’re both posting gay themed comments every single time.

Now, I know you’re liking the little boys like the perfesser, hmmmm, but it does not mean other folks are inclined like you are. Listen to me on this one. I also know you actual gay dudes love to fantasize about straight men being turned gay by your advances, but it never happens. It won’t happen here. And this isn’t a gay dating site anyway. So, try to stick with politicals.

hawkdriver on February 11, 2014 at 10:08 AM

I don’t understand why my sockpuppet “friends” haven’t conquered this thread.

blink on February 11, 2014 at 1:24 PM

You can change the name, sockstriver, but the logic is still absent.

corona79 on February 12, 2014 at 9:22 AM

You can change the name, but you can’t change the fact that I molest little boys. I’m unstoppable.

corona79 on February 12, 2014 at 9:22 AM