Go figure: Last night’s Super Bowl was the most-watched program in U.S. history

posted at 5:21 pm on February 3, 2014 by Allahpundit

When was the last time the Super Bowl was as bad as it was last night? Going by margin of victory, it’s the first Cowboys/Bills game in the early 90s. Going by the extent of the domination on the field, I guess it’s … Buccaneers/Raiders? Somehow I feel like that doesn’t count because no one really cared about it.

In a few years, as my memory of it fades, I’ll remember this game as the one where the Broncos gave up a 43-point safety on the first snap. And yet, basically the entire country tuned in. Why that is when it was so one-sided so early, I don’t know. I can only assume that America collectively wanted to be there when it came time for the ultimate Manning Face. And man, did Peyton — and Eli — deliver.

It felt like a vintage Elway Super Bowl from the 80s, which made it fit right in with that sweet-ass Radio Shack commercial. The only consolation I can offer Broncos fans is this: I’m a Jets fan. As bad as you feel, it could be worse.

Last night’s broadcast of Super Bowl XLVIII on Fox was both the most-watched event in U.S. TV history, and the most-watched Super Bowl of all time, drawing an average of 111.5 million viewers.

The ratings were something of a surprise, because the game was a blowout, with the Seattle Seahawks dominating the Denver Broncos, and early overnight ratings suggested strong, but not record-breaking, numbers. The game barely topped Super Bowl XLVI, which aired two years ago on NBC, which averaged 111.3 million viewers, and featured a close game between the New York Giants and New England Patriots.

The ratings continue to show that the Super Bowl is a juggernaut unlike anything else on TV. Three of the last four Super Bowls have set TV ratings records. While most broadcast programming is losing viewers in an increasingly fragmented video landscape, football–and the Super Bowl in particular–remain untouched by the changes happening in the rest of the media industry.

The halftime show with Bruno Mars and the Red Hot Chili Peppers, which was superb even though Flea ended up playing air bass, peaked at 115 million viewers. Look on the bright side, Coloradans. At least Tebow had a big audience for his excellent T-Mobile ads.

Here, read this. It’ll cheer you up. Not even Manningeddon could affect Peyton’s classiness on the field.

Comments

It was painful, that’s for sure…

OmahaConservative on February 3, 2014 at 5:22 PM

Not by me it wadn’t.

Lanceman on February 3, 2014 at 5:24 PM

As painful as it was, I watched it to the end.

/because no more football until august

Ward Cleaver on February 3, 2014 at 5:24 PM

Bailed at 29-0. Figured if I was going to commit 4 1/2 hours to a spectacle I knew the ending of, I would finally watch Gettysburg.

Which I did…

JohnGalt23 on February 3, 2014 at 5:25 PM

It was glorious

DarkCurrent on February 3, 2014 at 5:27 PM

T E B O W!!!!! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! And that’s directed at Elway, not Mr. Manning.

Cindy Munford on February 3, 2014 at 5:27 PM

As bad as you feel, it could be worse.

lolzz!!

ted c on February 3, 2014 at 5:27 PM

I agree–halftime show was cool.

..and…Tebow got some revenge on them broncs

ted c on February 3, 2014 at 5:28 PM

JohnGalt23 on February 3, 2014 at 5:25 PM

Great movie. I’ve watched it at least 100 times.

Lanceman on February 3, 2014 at 5:28 PM

The Richard Sherman non-troversy was probably worth a couple million views alone.

Glad I have today off — not sure I want to be around so many smug “12th Men”. But anything to beats a Manning cant be all bad. And Russell Wilson is easier on the eyes.

Jeddite on February 3, 2014 at 5:28 PM

Go figure: Last night’s Super Bowl was the most-watched program in U.S. history

Well, if you’ve driven a car for more than a couple of days, you know everybody slows down to check out a nasty wreck in opposite lane.

And that Bronco must have rolled over a dozen times.

M240H on February 3, 2014 at 5:28 PM

Honestly, I had a great time watching. I don’t really understand all these reactions saying “it was a bad game.” Curbstomps can be fun to watch as much as close games. I wonder if a lot of the negativity is from people who wanted a Broncos win.

Of course, I was basically in the tank for the Seahawks. Neither Denver or Seattle are “my teams” but I was a bit irritated with the media treating the Super Bowl as a victory lap for Manning, and I have a few friends living in Seattle, so I picked the Seahawks.

Doomberg on February 3, 2014 at 5:31 PM

JohnGalt23 on February 3, 2014 at 5:25 PM

You beat me. I’m a Bronco fan and I bailed after the first 4 or 5 minutes. Too painful to watch and after peaking at the scores on Drudge, glad I didn’t. Oh well, they had a great year, too bad it ended horribly for them.

scalleywag on February 3, 2014 at 5:32 PM

I watched because I wanted to see what effect global warming had on the game. The Seahawks got hot, the Broncos got cold, and I got snowed into believing there would be some commercials worth watching.

backwoods conservative on February 3, 2014 at 5:32 PM

There was a Super Bowl last night?

Who was playing?

Socratease on February 3, 2014 at 5:38 PM

Conversations not being had today: If Peyton Manning is the best QB of all time.

BKennedy on February 3, 2014 at 5:38 PM

Which I did…

Yesterday was also Groundhog Day. Guess what I watched.

Socratease on February 3, 2014 at 5:40 PM

Who was playing?

Socratease on February 3, 2014 at 5:38 PM

A whole bunch of imposters on the Bronco team! :)

scalleywag on February 3, 2014 at 5:40 PM

The last time a Bronco ran that bad was 1994.

tom2789 on February 3, 2014 at 5:40 PM

First half, highest in history; second half, lowest in history.

NavyMustang on February 3, 2014 at 5:40 PM

I would have watched the Puppy Bowl, but Michelle Obama showed up to lecture everyone about diet and exercise, so I switched over to the Super Bowl.

Kensington on February 3, 2014 at 5:41 PM

By that standard, Louis-Schmeling (II) was a bad fight. (Didn’t Sonny Liston, before Clay/Ali put him to sleep in Maine, say he’d rather be a lamp post in Denver than mayor of his native Philadelphia?)

cbenoistd on February 3, 2014 at 5:42 PM

Misery loves company.

And an excuse to snack and drink.

profitsbeard on February 3, 2014 at 5:43 PM

Yesterday was also Groundhog Day. Guess what I watched.

Socratease on February 3, 2014 at 5:40 PM

Yesterday was also Groundhog Day. Guess what I watched.

Socratease on February 3, 2014 at 5:40 PM

Yesterday was also Groundhog Day. Guess what I watched.

Socratease on February 3, 2014 at 5:40 PM

LOL

Fallon on February 3, 2014 at 5:44 PM

meh, I saw 36-0 and figured Manning was at least as capable as Frank Rich. If Buffalo could do it I figured the Broncos could.

DanMan on February 3, 2014 at 5:45 PM

Kensington on February 3, 2014 at 5:41 PM

I thought that was Sunny.

Fallon on February 3, 2014 at 5:46 PM

Probably the last time a Manning will reach the super bowl.

El_Terrible on February 3, 2014 at 5:46 PM

I had to stay to see the Budweiser puppy ad. And then by that point, you might as well stick around for the whole train wreck.

rbj on February 3, 2014 at 5:47 PM

Something deeply satisfying about watching Peyton Manning demonstrate his masterful choke-a-bility in front of the entire nation. It was the ObamaCare of sports.

JeremiahJohnson on February 3, 2014 at 5:47 PM

This was the most watched and the SOTU was the least?

There’s got to be a nasty reason why Obama’s still in the White House.

Cleombrotus on February 3, 2014 at 5:47 PM

Fallon on February 3, 2014 at 5:44 PM

BING!!

Socratease on February 3, 2014 at 5:48 PM

Irony, Seattle really wanted Manning 2 years ago. So did San Francisco.

El_Terrible on February 3, 2014 at 5:49 PM

“What are you going to do now that the Super Bowl is over?

“Watch the second half.”

davidk on February 3, 2014 at 5:51 PM

Here’s one dude that didn’t watch:

Philip Seymour Hoffman dead at 46: 50 bags of pain reliever-laced heroin, prescription drugs found in actor’s home

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/philip-seymour-hoffman-dead-46-autopsy-expected-today-article-1.1600477#ixzz2sInRtVOs

davidk on February 3, 2014 at 5:53 PM

Watched to the bitter end – but did not enjoy it.

dentarthurdent on February 3, 2014 at 5:55 PM

JeremiahJohnson on February 3, 2014 at 5:47 PM

It was. He’s a good enough guy but he’s got hype around him that he doesn’t quite deserve.

thebrokenrattle on February 3, 2014 at 5:55 PM

Great defense >>>>>> Great Offense

Robert_Paulson on February 3, 2014 at 5:57 PM

lol I didn’t watch one second of it. We got rid of cable a while ago. Feel sorry for the dolts who did watch.

jephthah on February 3, 2014 at 5:58 PM

JeremiahJohnson on February 3, 2014 at 5:47 PM

thebrokenrattle on February 3, 2014 at 5:55 PM

Denver was out of its league. I don’t know how you say Manning choked when they were so clearly outmatched on offense, defense, and even special teams.

Seattle, San Francisco, Carolina, and New Orleans (maybe) would have done the same thing to Denver or New England.

El_Terrible on February 3, 2014 at 5:59 PM

Irony, Seattle really wanted Manning 2 years ago. So did San Francisco.

El_Terrible on February 3, 2014 at 5:49 PM

JeremiahJohnson on February 3, 2014 at 5:47 PM

It wasn’t Manning’s fault. The whole team choked big time last night – bad snaps, poor protection of Manning, dropped balls, fumbles, inability to tackle,…… – you name it the whole team did it poorly.
Denver looked like someone spiked their gatorade.
And on the other side – Seattle played a good solid game.

dentarthurdent on February 3, 2014 at 5:59 PM

thebrokenrattle on February 3, 2014 at 5:55 PM

Typical of the media now – they over-hype and over-sensationalize everything now.
When we heard someone say “you’re almost un-American to be against Manning”, my wife said “they just jinxed the Broncos”.

dentarthurdent on February 3, 2014 at 6:01 PM

Gov. Bobby Jindal ✔ @BobbyJindal

At least we turned the lights out in New Orleans last year to make it interesting. #kidding

davidk on February 3, 2014 at 6:01 PM

jephthah on February 3, 2014 at 5:58 PM

I saw it free in HD via bunny ears.

El_Terrible on February 3, 2014 at 6:01 PM

Having lived in the Seattle area since the 70s when the Sonics were NBA champs, it has been a looonnnnggg wait for another major championship to come to this city. So for many long-suffering fans, last night was a great game.

Not only that, but after a full week or so of the Peyton Manning coronation, and almost no pundit respect for the fantastic season the Seahawks have had, it was even sweeter to hear the pundits have to actually . . . wait for it . . . praise Seattle’s play.

“What does the Hawk say?” “Win, win, win, win, win, win, win!”

ugottabekiddingme on February 3, 2014 at 6:02 PM

Go figure:
=============

Maybes the numbers were propped up by the
True-BelieverObamaZombieVoterBots viewing
of Hopeys half-time speechy!!
(sarc)

canopfor on February 3, 2014 at 6:04 PM

Great defense >>>>>> Great Offense

Robert_Paulson on February 3, 2014 at 5:57 PM

The best offense is a good defense.

davidk on February 3, 2014 at 6:05 PM

It was the promise of the #1 offense vs. the #1 defense that drew in the viewers. And really, it was fairly close throughout the first half, especially considering the theory that the Broncos offense could explode for touchdowns at any moment and the unheralded Seahawks offense wouldn’t be able to keep up. Until the Seahawks made it 29-0 with the kickoff return to start the second half, honestly I would have said the Broncos were still in the game.

And of course you had Peyton Manning and Richard Sherman.

It doesn’t surprise me at all that it got such great ratings.

deadrody on February 3, 2014 at 6:05 PM

ugottabekiddingme on February 3, 2014 at 6:02 PM

Congrats. Seahawks fans traveled well. It sounded like the loudest Super Bowl I’ve ever seen. That’s why the Broncos fumbled the first snap. Manning was used to having a quiet crowd, probably didn’t expect the 12th man.

El_Terrible on February 3, 2014 at 6:05 PM

Had my Hawk jersey on, sat there and drank beer, ate chips and chili dogs and enjoyed the fricking heck out of it. Big grin on my face the entire time :)

Even my wife started cheering and she hates football.

My only regret: Unlike Mark Cuban (IIRC) I didn’t make a huge wager that the first score of the game would be a safety.

WitchDoctor on February 3, 2014 at 6:05 PM

Anyone who would call last night’s game a “Bad Game” doesn’t know football. The Seahawks defense was reminiscent of the ’85 Bears defense last night and they were playing some great defensive football for at least the last half of the ’13 season.

Watching the Seahawks sheer domination of the Broncos (an otherwise very good AFC team) was a joy to behold. The Broncos couldn’t get anything done in any aspect of the game … Runs, passes, Special teams play, Loud fans, you name it. The Seahawks were a complete football team last night.

I was also happy that the zebras didn’t decide the outcome, which was a nice change from the norm. Russell Wilson might even start to get some respect now.

PoliTech on February 3, 2014 at 6:08 PM

Denver looked like someone spiked their gatorade.
And on the other side – Seattle played a good solid game.

dentarthurdent on February 3, 2014 at 5:59 PM

Come on, let’s be honest now. The Seahawks did FAR more than play a “good solid game”. Their defense dominated. Their offense, especially Wilson and his receivers, executed nearly flawlessly at times. Wilson made some ridiculous throws, topped only by some more ridiculous catches by his receivers. The only thing Denver really got right, and the Seahawks couldn’t get going was their running game. The Denver front was stout against he run throughout. But, the Seahawks coaching staff was wise enough to not continue banging their heads against a wall and trying to go straight at the Broncos’ strength.

The Seahawks won in all phases of the game, offense, defense, special teams and coaching, and it wasn’t close in any one of them, really.

deadrody on February 3, 2014 at 6:09 PM

ugottabekiddingme on February 3, 2014 at 6:02 PM

Most of the sport commentators were talking about how close of a game it was going to be. LOL!

terryannonline on February 3, 2014 at 6:09 PM

All this means is that the televisions were on while people
were using the Super Bowl as a chance to party. I bet that half
the people attending the parties were not even watching the game.

I watched all of it and was quite entertained actually. We were
all trying to figure out how Denver could come back; then another
blow would come in the many forms they came in. Not a good football game to watch, however, was fascinating for other reasons.
Too many car and Bud Light commercials. Too many Hollyweird type
commercials. That Coke commercial – we speak English.

Bruno Mars was awesome; Red Hot Chili Peppers not so much.

For me, the entertainment highlight was Broadway Joe in his fur!

Amjean on February 3, 2014 at 6:09 PM

Going by the extent of the domination on the field

FloatingRock on February 3, 2014 at 6:10 PM

Please tell me they didn’t air the GoDaddy commercial.

Cleombrotus on February 3, 2014 at 6:11 PM

i didn’t watch!! i’m just not a sports fan, lol.

Sachiko on February 3, 2014 at 6:12 PM

Well, Broadway Joe lived up to his name. Dynamite coat.

davidk on February 3, 2014 at 6:17 PM

deadrody on February 3, 2014 at 6:09 PM

I agree with you, but I didn’t want to go overboard about the Seahawks – they absolutely played a good game, executed everything very well. I wouldn’t try to take anything away from them on that point.
My main point was just that the ENTIRE Broncos team totally sucked last night – not just Manning.
Seattle played good NFL level football – Denver looked like the kids in Manning’s SNL skit. That’s always gonna spell blowout….

dentarthurdent on February 3, 2014 at 6:18 PM

Broken dreams: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bfgw0xgCIAAI1QJ.jpg

davidk on February 3, 2014 at 6:19 PM

deadrody on February 3, 2014 at 6:05 PM

And prior to the game, I kept saying the media was all ignoring the other half of the game – which was the #17 offense against the #19 defense. Denver’s #19 defense clearly was not capable of stopping Seattle’s #17 offense.

dentarthurdent on February 3, 2014 at 6:20 PM

I and many if not most sports fans like a hard-fought, back-and-forth, good to the last play game. Not a fan of either team, and this game was truly boring from that perspective and should go down in NFL lore as The Stupor Bowl. Turned off the halftime show, because the game itself and the ads weren’t sufficiently entertaining, and watched much of the second half on mute because Jack Buck’s annoying boy won’t STFU for a single second. Great season by the Broncos, and while it’s a shame they didn’t make the game remotely interesting, they took their loss like good sports.

Christien on February 3, 2014 at 6:22 PM

deadrody on February 3, 2014 at 6:09 PM

Without a doubt.

I think someone put muscle relaxants in the Bronco’s gatorade. I could have sworn I heard Manning mumbling “fooorrrrrrteeeeee fooooouuurrrrr” over and over instead of “Omahaaaa”.

dentarthurdent on February 3, 2014 at 6:23 PM

Americans only get excited over sports and Black Friday sales

Paul Joseph Watson
Infowars.com
February 3, 2014

In another shameful reminder of how Americans care more about sports than the future of their own country, Seattle Seahawks fans reacted to their team’s Super Bowl victory by behaving like animals – lighting fires, damaging historic buildings and ripping down street signs during raucous scenes last night.

Whereas most of Europe has seen unrest over the last few years in response to austerity measures, rampant government corruption and a crumbling economy, Americans have remained completely docile. It seems the only thing that gets them excited enough to hit the streets is an ultimately meaningless football result.

While the scenes were not on the same level as some of the post-Super Bowl riots of recent years, Seahawks fans didn’t exactly cover themselves in glory.

Students near the University of Washington repeatedly dragged furniture out into the streets to set bonfires despite attempts by police to disperse the crowds.

“We burned couches. Then they came and they left. We burned more couches. They came and then left,” said one of the individuals.

When asked why they were burning couches, many in the crowd responded by saying “YOLO”: you only live once.

Fans also surrounded passing vehicles, pounding on their roofs, while street signs around Pioneer Square were ripped off and dismantled.

A man was shot and critically injured downtown near a Super Bowl party while another 60-year-old man was arrested for firing a shotgun in his back yard.

The city’s historic pergola, a glass-domed structure built in 1909, was also feared damaged after crowds of revelers clambered on top of the building, smashing its roof. “Some of the glass is flying,” reported KIRO-TV.

While their entire country is being bankrupted, hollowed out, and flooded with illegal immigrants as Obama announces that he will ignore Congress and pursue his agenda via dictatorial executive fiat, Americans remain unmoved.

The only things that get them in the least bit animated are Black Friday sales and NFL football games. When a civilization reaches this point of decadence, a Roman Empire-style collapse is soon to follow.

repvoter on February 3, 2014 at 6:26 PM

Fox says estimated 2.3 million people watched online stream of Super Bowl, which peaked at end of 3rd quarter – @AP

davidk on February 3, 2014 at 6:30 PM

Which means that roughly 190 million people didn’t watch it.

Of which, I was one.

Bitter Clinger on February 3, 2014 at 6:30 PM

BKennedy on February 3, 2014 at 5:38 PM

Thank God for small favors.

Bitter Clinger on February 3, 2014 at 6:34 PM

Not to be too picky, but isn’t it redundant to say “most-watched event in U.S. TV history” and “most-watched Super Bowl of all time”, if you say it in that order? If it’s the most-watched event in U.S. TV history, then obviously it’s the most-watched Super Bowl. And yeah, I bailed as soon as Harvin took the second half kick-off back for a TD. At that point, Dandy Dan started singing in my head.

Moose Drool on February 3, 2014 at 6:35 PM

Is this arepear of the Boston bomber search?:

Police going door-to-door in Shipshewana, Ind., to look for Michigan fugitive Michael Elliot – @FOX17

davidk on February 3, 2014 at 6:37 PM

Yesterday was also Groundhog Day. Guess what I watched.
Socratease on February 3, 2014 at 5:40 PM

Yesterday was also Groundhog Day. Guess what I watched.
Socratease on February 3, 2014 at 5:40 PM

Yesterday was also Groundhog Day. Guess what I watched.
Socratease on February 3, 2014 at 5:40 PM

LOL

Fallon on February 3, 2014 at 5:44 PM

That made me laugh.

Flange on February 3, 2014 at 6:39 PM

a repeat

davidk on February 3, 2014 at 6:39 PM

It was Groundhogs day, wouldn’t waking up every day and watching that SuperBowl be like the Hell for all eternity to Manning/Bronco fans?

Hey. I got you babe.
Hey. I got you babe.
Hey. I got you babe.

portlandon on February 3, 2014 at 6:43 PM

I didn’t watch it…we went with

Lawrence of Arabia

instead. It was clear from watching the NFC championship game, as well as seeing a few Broncos games, that Seattle was the better team, so I wasn’t all the surprised by the result.

JeremiahJohnson on February 3, 2014 at 5:47 PM

Yes, because we all know that he plays on the defense and special teams, too, right?

So ridiculous.

changer1701 on February 3, 2014 at 6:43 PM

Seattle Seahawks coach Pete Carroll says team will be ‘surprised’ if they don’t repeat as Super Bowl champions – @CBSSports

davidk on February 3, 2014 at 6:44 PM

Sunday, July 13th will be the most-watched program in Earth’s history.

Christien on February 3, 2014 at 6:44 PM

El_Terrible on February 3, 2014 at 5:59 PM

I was going thru the NFL.com stats yesterday before the game, and was shocked to find that in the postseason stats (which for some teams was 2 games, others 3) overall the best defense was not Seattle. It was New Orleans. Of course with their performance yesterday, Seattle owns that #1 slot.

I noted on the other thread that it’s entirely possible that New England would have given Seattle a better game last night than Denver did, simply because our coach is better than John Fox, who stupidly passed on a chip shot field goal. Belichick would have kicked the FG.

New England still would not have won last night, but Bill would have made it more interesting! The Patriots certainly could not have done much worse than Denver did.

Del Dolemonte on February 3, 2014 at 6:50 PM

Sunday, July 13th will be the most-watched program in Earth’s history.

Christien on February 3, 2014 at 6:44 PM

Will those be real viewers or just make believe viewers?

Flange on February 3, 2014 at 6:52 PM

davidk on February 3, 2014 at 6:44 PM

Haven’t they ever heard fairness, equality, and redistribution. Sounds a little 1%er to me.

antipc on February 3, 2014 at 6:53 PM

The annual TV show with the most viewers typically gets about 700 million in recent years

DarkCurrent on February 3, 2014 at 6:53 PM

Flange on February 3, 2014 at 6:52 PM

We will see. Hard to beat Olympic ceremonies, which cover multiple sports, but I think it can be done.

Christien on February 3, 2014 at 7:02 PM

Been a Seahawks fan since 1981 – when Jim Zorn and Steve Largent were pretty much their entire offense. Although I no longer live in the Emerald City, I’ve found it remarkably satisfying to finally watch them win it all.

Go HAWKS!

Hill60 on February 3, 2014 at 7:03 PM

It was New Orleans.

Del Dolemonte on February 3, 2014 at 6:50 PM

Surreal, ain’t it? Just waitin’ for Dome Patrol 2.

Christien on February 3, 2014 at 7:11 PM

Christien on February 3, 2014 at 7:02 PM

I like the World Cup, but I had to google that date to see what you were talking about, and stumbled across that article.

Flange on February 3, 2014 at 7:11 PM

Radio Shack is still in business?

whatcat on February 3, 2014 at 7:16 PM

After the mid season whipping

My New Orleans Saints
that team that can’t win on the road
played with more heart and in adverse weather
giving Seattle a fight

Something the Broncos lacked all night

audiotom on February 3, 2014 at 7:46 PM

Because no one counter-programs against it, anymore.

You have no other live sports, no new programming.

It’s industry collusion to keep ad rates high.

budfox on February 3, 2014 at 7:48 PM

audiotom on February 3, 2014 at 7:46 PM

I’d love to see the Saints pick up Marcus Mariota.

Christien on February 3, 2014 at 8:04 PM

As it turned out, you could have come close to predicting how Sunday night’s game in the Meadowlands was going to turn out by looking defensively at how both teams’ games at the Meadowlands had turned out earlier this year against Eli and the Giants.

They both won, but playing against the worst Giants offense since the 2003 season, the Broncos allowed 23 points, while the Seahawks tossed a shutout. Sunday’s game just reinforced the fact that when two good teams play for the title and the score starts at 0-0, the best bet’s always to go with the one that has the stronger defense.

jon1979 on February 3, 2014 at 9:07 PM

When did the Superbowl become a national holiday? I tuned in early and heard the NFL reciting the Declaration of Independence. What does that have to do with football?

Are they that sensitive to criticism from the media? I guess the ratings should set their minds at rest.

flataffect on February 3, 2014 at 10:14 PM

Championships are won with great defenses and Seattle’s showed up. Tebow sends his regards Denver. Manning never beat the Gators while he was at Tenn. Sunday he couldn’t even beat one. Mercy!

Kissmygrits on February 4, 2014 at 9:34 AM