Super Bowl Sunday open thread

posted at 2:01 pm on February 2, 2014 by Ed Morrissey

Ed: Ah, Super Bowl Sunday has arrived, which means it’s the end of the NFL season and the end of cheap, easy posts on Sunday for another seven months. Thanks to a two-week run of perfect predictions, I get to start off the last post of the 2013 season. Thank goodness that Team Rice went for two points at the end of the Pointless Bowl, eh? And by the way, that actually turned out to be a fun game to watch. Too bad I was the only one watching it.

Jazz: Did you say an easy post? Heck, I squeezed two out of it this weekend before the clock runs out. As to the Pointless Bowl and Ed’s bragging rights… fair enough. Congrats. I had to find out whether I won or not the following morning since there was a re-run of Ancient Aliens which I’d only seen twice at the same time. Congrats to Team Rice. Hope you enjoyed your free trip to Hawaii.

Ed: All right, let’s get to the big game itself. This year we don’t have the super-hot wild-card team coming out of nowhere to contend for the championship, but two solid division winners who beat tough rivals to make it to the final dance. Denver’s known for its top-ranked explosive pass offense, and Seattle’s defense is top-ranked against the pass. It’s the ultimate unstoppable force meets immovable object clash.

Jazz: I’m with Ed in looking forward to this game in terms of seeing two teams who legitimately earned their spots, not just in the playoffs, but with full seasons of solid play. I love a good underdog story as much as the next guy, (particularly if it involves the Jets) but it’s refreshing to see a real battle of the Titans. (With all due apologies to Tennessee fans.) There are sentimental stories on both sides, with Peyton ostensibly “on his way out” and wanting one more trip to the winner’s circle to put some icing on the cake of his career. But you’ve got to love the attitude of a – ahem – certain defensive player with the Seahawks who is looking for additional vindication. Defensive powerhouses do tend to do better in the Big Game, but that’s not the only deciding factor. There’s no home field advantage, but one of these teams is known for doing better in a loud environment. They may not be at home, but in New Jersey you should be able to generate those levels of noise just from the locals yelling, “YOU TALKIN’ TO ME???

Ed: Richard Sherman may be looking for more vindication, but some Denver receivers probably plan on talking with their play today, too. ESPN does note that big-scoring offenses tend to do poorly in Super Bowls, but this year will be different for a couple of reasons. First, Denver’s peaking again in the playoffs. They dominated the Pats two weeks ago, which you don’t usually see with the Belichick/Brady combination. Seattle barely got past the wild-card 49ers two weeks ago in a sloppy game from both sides. Peyton Manning has tons of experience playing at this level, while it’s going to be very new to Russell Wilson and most of the marquee players on the other sideline. This should be a great game to watch, but I’ve got to go with Manning and Denver by six, 33-27.

Jazz: Much as with the last two weeks, I don’t have any real personal investment in either of these teams and will really just be watching for the entertainment value of a (hopefully) great game. But I’m taking the traditional side of the better defense carrying the day. Also, while it may have had a couple of misfires, the majority of the time this season has shown that one of the most reliable predictors for a team’s imminent downfall on any given week is Ed Morrissey picking them to win. I’ll take the Seahawks in a somewhat lower scoring war in the trenches, 24-13.

Ed: By the way, I put the over-under on so-weird-they’re-controversial Super Bowl commercials at four.

Jazz: I’m predicting no real surprises or majorly hyped controversies from the commercials, simply because they’ve been leaking them out ahead of time. What fresh hell is this? Now we’re watching commercials for commercials? Seriously?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 9

….go Lions!

KOOLAID2 on February 2, 2014 at 2:02 PM

Alrighty then!!!

wolly4321 on February 2, 2014 at 2:02 PM

Taking “open thread” to the extreme:

OT: Philip Seymour Hoffman found dead in NYC apartment from apparent drug overdose

SoRight on February 2, 2014 at 2:03 PM

Go Lions!

Flange on February 2, 2014 at 2:03 PM

Go Seahawks.

libfreeordie on February 2, 2014 at 2:04 PM

….go Lions!

KOOLAID2 on February 2, 2014 at 2:02 PM

Are you kidding me? I guess this is the only way to ever get the Lions involved with Super Bowl Sunday.

Flange on February 2, 2014 at 2:04 PM

Bishop – 1 on Superbowl Sunday.. I’ll take it.

*CLINK*

wolly4321 on February 2, 2014 at 2:05 PM

First super bowl in many years I won’t be watching. But I really despise Peyton, so there’s that.

Lanceman on February 2, 2014 at 2:05 PM

Broncos by 10.

BKeyser on February 2, 2014 at 2:06 PM

go Seahawks. libfreeordie on February 2, 2014 at 2:04 PM

Rascist..

wolly4321 on February 2, 2014 at 2:06 PM

Oops

wolly4321 on February 2, 2014 at 2:08 PM

Go Kitten Bowl! Go Puppy Bowl! And whatever else is going on today . . . oh, that’s right, Go Groundhog Day!

rbj on February 2, 2014 at 2:12 PM

go Seahawks. libfreeordie on February 2, 2014 at 2:04 PM

Rascist..

wolly4321 on February 2, 2014 at 2:06 PM

Oops

wolly4321 on February 2, 2014 at 2:08 PM

You okay?

VegasRick on February 2, 2014 at 2:13 PM

Lanceman on February 2, 2014 at 2:05 PM

If you really despise Peyton, isn’t that a reason to tune in to root hard for the Seahawks? Yeah it will suck that much more if Peyton wins and you have to see his joy and all that. But that’s what makes watching the game interesting and exciting. The risk of caring and losing.

libfreeordie on February 2, 2014 at 2:13 PM

You okay?
VegasRick on February 2, 2014 at 2:13 PM

Some people start Superbowl Sunday drinking with the Puppy bowl. He/She may be a few sheets in….

libfreeordie on February 2, 2014 at 2:14 PM

OT: Philip Seymour Hoffman found dead in NYC apartment
SoRight on February 2, 2014 at 2:03 PM

from apparent drug overdose.

We’ll see.

LegendHasIt on February 2, 2014 at 2:14 PM

The Obama/Christie Make-Out Hour Half-Time Show should be really, really, really… well, it cant be worse than Beyonce.

Jeddite on February 2, 2014 at 2:15 PM

The risk of caring and losing.

libfreeordie on February 2, 2014 at 2:13 PM

Betting and Winning.

VegasRick on February 2, 2014 at 2:15 PM

OT: Philip Seymour Hoffman found dead in NYC apartment
SoRight on February 2, 2014 at 2:03 PM

from apparent drug overdose.

We’ll see.

LegendHasIt on February 2, 2014 at 2:14 PM

Nah. That man is dead. Such a shame to, an amazingly talented actor.

libfreeordie on February 2, 2014 at 2:15 PM

libfreeordie on February 2, 2014 at 2:13 PM

Meh. The Seaturkeys shouldn’t even be there. Should’a been the Aints. Or at the every least, the Cheesewhizzers.

Lanceman on February 2, 2014 at 2:16 PM

Nah. That man is dead. Such a shame to, an amazingly talented actor.

libfreeordie on February 2, 2014 at 2:15 PM

Tubbs?

Lanceman on February 2, 2014 at 2:16 PM

Betting and Winning.

VegasRick on February 2, 2014 at 2:15 PM

I have to wonder how passionately a person can be for sports if they need to risk money in order to generate excitement. And I say this as someone who loves to gamble. But the Wheel of Fortune machine in Vegas is only fun because of the chance to win money. Football is its own drama, and should excite passions whether you have money on it or not. But that’s me.

libfreeordie on February 2, 2014 at 2:17 PM

As a Seahawks fan I’ve endured 37 years of disappointment, losing seasons and missed chances. Remained faithful since the days of Zorn & Largent. Suffered through the Ground Chuck Knox years. Endured the Bosworth debacle. Watched Bo Jackson single handedly run over us on Monday Night Football. Just when I think enough is enough and we’re due, this happens …

Go Seahawks.

libfreeordie on February 2, 2014 at 2:04 PM

I’m done … go broncos.

Lost in Jersey on February 2, 2014 at 2:17 PM

Taking “open thread” to the extreme:

SoRight on February 2, 2014 at 2:03 PM

Wow. That’s crazy. I was just watching ‘Talented Mr Ripley.’

WhatSlushfund on February 2, 2014 at 2:18 PM

Lanceman on February 2, 2014 at 2:16 PM

Injury is part of the game. You play with the team you have. No one cheated. The Seahawks beat other teams, that’s the end.

libfreeordie on February 2, 2014 at 2:19 PM

On topic, and I know it’s going to sound like something, but fieldgulls has a lengthy analysis but it all comes to these two short paragraphs:

I think that Denver’s passing game [and offense] is slightly better than the Seahawks’ defense…

[But look at: ] The Seahawks’ Offense vs The Broncos’ Defense

This is the matchup that is going to garner headlines after the game. Frankly, I think that the Seahawks’ offense is significantly better than Denver’s defense. Adding the dimension of Percy Harvin will only make this gap even larger.

anotherJoe on February 2, 2014 at 2:19 PM

libfreeordie on February 2, 2014 at 2:19 PM

Didn’t say any cheating went on. The ‘Turkeys are a nothing team to me. Pretty much any NFC team is.

Lanceman on February 2, 2014 at 2:19 PM

Today, Coach Manning and Quarterback Manning are one. Plus, Broncos being Spanish for Bronx, it’s sort of a home game for them. So, Denver over the Seahawks, 24-20.*

. *My newest favorite cornerback, Sherman, gets a pick against Manning.

TXUS on February 2, 2014 at 2:21 PM

When the top offense goes against the top defense, the defense has won almost 80% of the time.

Seattle will win this thing if they can hold the Broncos under 30 points and hold Manning to less than 350 yards passing. I think they’ll do it. My prediction is Seattle 28 Denver 24.

TarheelBen on February 2, 2014 at 2:21 PM

More evidence of what an out-of-control thug Richard Sherman is – Christien’ll be excited to see this one:

Richard Sherman Moments Before Interview With Erin Andrews

Anti-Control on February 2, 2014 at 2:21 PM

But that’s me.

libfreeordie on February 2, 2014 at 2:17 PM

I’m a passionate Dolphins fan. Got to meet about half of the 1972 undefeated team when I was a kid. Betting and enjoying the game is a great time.

VegasRick on February 2, 2014 at 2:21 PM

Nah. That man is dead. Such a shame to, an amazingly talented actor.

libfreeordie on February 2, 2014 at 2:15 PM

Drugs are indiscriminate :)

Schadenfreude on February 2, 2014 at 2:23 PM

The Fish? BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Every December they take their annual bottom of the tank dive.

Lanceman on February 2, 2014 at 2:23 PM

Lanceman on February 2, 2014 at 2:19 PM

Even though 4/5 Super Bowls were won by NFC teams? Weird.

libfreeordie on February 2, 2014 at 2:24 PM

Drugs are indiscriminate :)

Schadenfreude on February 2, 2014 at 2:23 PM

To be sure, he had a hand in his own death. That doesn’t make his death any less tragic.

libfreeordie on February 2, 2014 at 2:25 PM

Broncos win.

conservative pilgrim on February 2, 2014 at 2:25 PM

Lanceman on February 2, 2014 at 2:23 PM

“YOU TALKIN’ TO ME???”

VegasRick on February 2, 2014 at 2:25 PM

Even though 4/5 Super Bowls were won by NFC teams? Weird.

libfreeordie on February 2, 2014 at 2:24 PM

Tell you what: If it was Eli? Yeah, I’d watch it. Part of me wants to see Sherman standing over a severely beaten up Peyton. And just going off.

Lanceman on February 2, 2014 at 2:27 PM

libfreeordie on February 2, 2014 at 2:25 PM

Yes, it does.

Schadenfreude on February 2, 2014 at 2:27 PM

some game happening today?
meh I got plenty of tv series and movies (couple TBs) stored on disc here (btw highly recommend WDTV Live Hubs) to watch.
wife watching game only cause shes in a pool at workplace LOL

dmacleo on February 2, 2014 at 2:28 PM

VegasRick on February 2, 2014 at 2:25 PM

I remember about 10 years ago when the Jags totally kicked their ass in the semis. Like a million to 7. Of course, that was when they had Brunell and a real coach.

Lanceman on February 2, 2014 at 2:29 PM

OMAHA!

OmahaConservative on February 2, 2014 at 2:30 PM

Hats off to the late Phillip Seymour Hoffman who, if you go by how often they appear in your favorite movies, was one of my favorite actors: charlie wilson’s war, pirate radio, big lebowski, boogie nights, almost famous among other roles.

I didn’t see Capote because I have no interest in that dude, but PSH won a best actor Oscar for it.

46 years old, apparent drug overdose earlier today at his apartment in NYC. Sad and wasteful.

Sacramento on February 2, 2014 at 2:31 PM

Wait a sec. Is this the clown that played George on Scent of a Woman?

Lanceman on February 2, 2014 at 2:33 PM

OMAHA! OmahaConservative on February 2, 2014 at 2:30 PM

RACCOON!

wolly4321 on February 2, 2014 at 2:33 PM

Go Broncos

gophergirl on February 2, 2014 at 2:33 PM

Lanceman on February 2, 2014 at 2:29 PM

The Jags were only favored by 999,994 so they covered the spread.

VegasRick on February 2, 2014 at 2:34 PM

wolly4321 on February 2, 2014 at 2:33 PM

Heh…

OmahaConservative on February 2, 2014 at 2:35 PM

Tiny Tim obama

h/t portlandon

Schadenfreude on February 2, 2014 at 2:36 PM

He/She may be a few sheets in…. libfreeordie on February 2, 2014 at 2:14 PM

*hiccup*

wolly4321 on February 2, 2014 at 2:36 PM

Sacramento on February 2, 2014 at 2:31 PM

Legalize drugs!

Schadenfreude on February 2, 2014 at 2:38 PM

Sacramento on February 2, 2014 at 2:31 PM

Charlie Wilson’s War was a great movie. I forgot he was in that. One of the few movies so far that has came remotely close to accurately recognizing the global jihad.

WhatSlushfund on February 2, 2014 at 2:39 PM

Schadenfreude on February 2, 2014 at 2:36 PM

Schad, you see this one?

Collection of timeless scowls.

Murphy9 on February 2, 2014 at 2:39 PM

Then who was the guy who played opposite Don Johnson on that one TV show I can’t remember the name of?

Lanceman on February 2, 2014 at 2:40 PM

Puppy Bowl is ruined!

Michelle Obama to do touchdown dance on ‘Puppy Bowl’ show

Brat on February 2, 2014 at 2:41 PM

Collection of timeless scowls.

Murphy9 on February 2, 2014 at 2:39 PM

Heh. You can tell obama really isn’t into kissing girls. Even ugly ones.

Lanceman on February 2, 2014 at 2:42 PM

Lanceman on February 2, 2014 at 2:40 PM

Ricardo Tubbs?

Murphy9 on February 2, 2014 at 2:42 PM

Ricardo Tubbs?

Murphy9 on February 2, 2014 at 2:42 PM

Yeah, I think. Who was that guy?

Lanceman on February 2, 2014 at 2:43 PM

Going to cheer for the Sea Hags, despite the fact that Pete Carroll, it turns out, it s Troofer. So I will be cheering for the city and the team itself, but not the coach. Used to have a lot of respect for Pete, but he lost it with that BS.

And now, time for my annual Hot Gas Super Bowl Thread post on the New England Patriots. Pinch-hitting this year is Marshall Faulk, whose team was a 14 point favorite in the 2002 game.

“It’s not like I hadn’t played that team before. It’s not like I didn’t know what they were going to do to me. That’s fine. And up until that day that we found out that information, you had never heard me say anything about that team or about what they did. And I still consider [Bill] Belichick one of the greatest coaches. I still consider Tom Brady one of the greatest players. That team and what they did, and went on that run, it was great. The only thing that bothers me is there’s something that exists that gives us doubt on why the game went the way it did.”

Faulk, who retired after the 2005 season, wouldn’t call the Patriots cheaters outright, but he was more than willing to insinuate the fact during the interview, even questioning their three Super Bowl victories and asking why they haven’t won since being outed. “The question is, how did they become a championship team? … Listen, I’m not going to be the only one to say this: Ever since they got fined and, ‘OK, we’re not doing that anymore,’ they’ve won how many Super Bowls?” he asked.

Faulk also exhibited some BDS:

“Hating the Patriots would be crazy. That would mean I hate Tom Brady, and I love what Tom has done,” Faulk said. “I think they get upset because I look at being the [second] overall pick going to a team, changing the franchise when people expect you to. I consider that to be a more daunting task than coming from being a sixth-round pick when nobody is expecting you to do nothing and taking the team to a Super Bowl. I just think that’s a harder thing to do. Because I know what changing the Colts organization is like. I failed at it once, and I succeeded another time. So, it’s a lot. It’s a lot to do. And not to just do it, but do it and be considered one of the greats, if not the greatest quarterback of all time.”

Poor Baby!

Del Dolemonte on February 2, 2014 at 2:43 PM

Collection of timeless scowls.

Murphy9 on February 2, 2014 at 2:39 PM

Is she signaling a “TOUCHDOWN!!” in that first photo?

VegasRick on February 2, 2014 at 2:44 PM

Puppy Bowl is ruined!

Michelle Obama to do touchdown dance on ‘Puppy Bowl’ show

Brat on February 2, 2014 at 2:41 PM

Good Lord is there nothing that they can’t stay away from?

rbj on February 2, 2014 at 2:44 PM

“Why do these landhawks on twitter get so angry when someone challenges them on their cont. use of seahawks slur?”

lorien1973 on February 2, 2014 at 2:47 PM

Is she signaling a “TOUCHDOWN!!” in that first photo?

VegasRick on February 2, 2014 at 2:44 PM

You bad!

Murphy9 on February 2, 2014 at 2:47 PM

VegasRick on February 2, 2014 at 2:44 PM

LOL

Brat on February 2, 2014 at 2:50 PM

You bad!

Murphy9 on February 2, 2014 at 2:47 PM

VegasRick on February 2, 2014 at 2:44 PM

LOL

Brat on February 2, 2014 at 2:50 PM

Whaaatt??

VegasRick on February 2, 2014 at 2:51 PM

rbj on February 2, 2014 at 2:12 PM

ah thanks for the reminder..need to watch puppy bowl and kitten half time!

sadsushi on February 2, 2014 at 2:51 PM

Schadenfreude, you don’t always have to live up to your name. I challenge you to look the families of people who had a loved one die because of over indulging in alcohol, and tell them they deserve their pain. You’re a hypocrite.

libfreeordie on February 2, 2014 at 2:53 PM

You know why I like the Superbowl??

Because soon cars will turn left really fast.

wolly4321 on February 2, 2014 at 2:53 PM

rbj on February 2, 2014 at 2:44 PM

Nope. They have caused me to stop watching a lot of shows and networks. Will now have to add Animal Planet to the no watch list.

Brat on February 2, 2014 at 2:57 PM

hadenfreude, you don’t always have to live up to your name. I challenge you to look the families of people who had a loved one die because of over indulging in alcohol, and tell them they deserve their pain. You’re a hypocrite. libfreeordie on February 2, 2014 at 2:53 PM

His point is valid. I know first hand.

But I’m not going to piss away a happy drunk thread arguing that with you.

You really think the seahawks stand a chance?

wolly4321 on February 2, 2014 at 3:00 PM

libfreeordie on February 2, 2014 at 2:25 PM

Yes, it does.

Schadenfreude on February 2, 2014 at 2:27 PM

libfreeordie on February 2, 2014 at 2:53 PM

Where does he say they deserve it? He only said it isn’t as tragic.

Flange on February 2, 2014 at 3:03 PM

liblikeaslave, you be wrong, and you be a hypocrite. I feel for the families but the goners are equally foolish.

M9, favorite one

Schadenfreude on February 2, 2014 at 3:03 PM

Where does he say they deserve it? He only said it isn’t as tragic.

Flange on February 2, 2014 at 3:03 PM

Thank you, indeed.

Schadenfreude on February 2, 2014 at 3:04 PM

Why can’t I liblikeaslave?

Lanceman on February 2, 2014 at 3:05 PM

Heh. You can tell obama really isn’t into kissing girls. Even ugly ones.

Lanceman on February 2, 2014 at 2:42 PM

Yep…

OmahaConservative on February 2, 2014 at 3:07 PM

Actually, it’s equally tragic and really dumb.

Schadenfreude on February 2, 2014 at 3:07 PM

I am not a fan of either of these teams but I am excited to watch this year. Didn’t watch last year; never watch Baltimore because of that murderer. Anyway, I hope to see a good, close game and if I had to pick a preference it would be Denver. And I hope there are some good commercials!

Brat on February 2, 2014 at 3:09 PM

Schadenfreude, you don’t always have to live up to your name.

libfreeordie on February 2, 2014 at 2:53 PM

I don’t. Often I live down to it.

Schadenfreude on February 2, 2014 at 3:09 PM

CHIRFS!

davidk on February 2, 2014 at 3:11 PM

Crap! thTt obama chick got her mug in the Puppy Bowl.

davidk on February 2, 2014 at 3:11 PM

I don’t. Often I live down to it.

Schadenfreude on February 2, 2014 at 3:09 PM

And it’s perfectly OK. A normal human emotion and as I always say, no legislation or pseudo-shaming by some sanctimonious liberal sack of sh!t will ever get rid of it. Just like hate. I find more hate in the aforementioned. Witness the liberal loons that Del sometimes treats us to.

Lanceman on February 2, 2014 at 3:13 PM

Since it is the Year of the Horse, perhaps it will be a Broncos win. 50/50 shot of being right.

txmomof6 on February 2, 2014 at 3:13 PM

Lanceman on February 2, 2014 at 3:13 PM

libfreeordie on February 2, 2014 at 3:18 PM

Go Seahawks.

libfreeordie on February 2, 2014 at 2:04 PM

I’m done … go broncos.

Lost in Jersey on February 2, 2014 at 2:17 PM

That’s some expensive beer I just spewed.

msupertas on February 2, 2014 at 3:19 PM

Brat on February 2, 2014 at 3:09 PM

The murderer and his brother used to work at Jarrettsville Hardware store in MD. I knew them both. They were rascist pr!cks. They hated whitey. They worked in the yard loading trucks.
They wouldn’t even talk to white people.

wolly4321 on February 2, 2014 at 3:20 PM

Who among us could claim to never have reveled in the joys of schadenfreude. Its such a common human emotion there’s a broadway show tune about it. But it is kind of creepy for that to be your sole response to other’s pain. libfreeordie on February 2, 2014 at 3:18 PM

I would imagine this forum is a small part of his world. Hardly his sole response.

Maybe his sole response to YOU.

wolly4321 on February 2, 2014 at 3:25 PM

Well I’ve been a Bronco fan for too many decades to mention, so I like Ed’s prediction. He better be right hahaha! I would love to see them win another super bowl, they have a great team and they worked really hard this year and made it through a tough schedule. Peyton doesn’t want this win any more than the rest of the team, and he may not be retiring like everyone is speculating, either. GO BRONCOS!

scalleywag on February 2, 2014 at 3:26 PM

Krispy Kreme is toast — Superbowl fun fact

Christie Booed at Super Bowl Ceremony

conservativeBC on February 2, 2014 at 3:27 PM

Thank you, indeed.

Schadenfreude on February 2, 2014 at 3:04 PM

Any time.

Flange on February 2, 2014 at 3:28 PM

Puppy Bowl is ruined!

Michelle Obama to do touchdown dance on ‘Puppy Bowl’ show

Brat on February 2, 2014 at 2:41 PM

Exactly what my reaction was. I can’t believe they have given a political twist to their broadcast. Too bad I usually like the puppy bowl.

whbates on February 2, 2014 at 3:32 PM

Seahawks 24
Denver 13

(Richard Sherman will score 6 of the 24 points)

—Me!

jaydee_007 on February 2, 2014 at 3:36 PM

Lanceman on February 2, 2014 at 2:05 PM

Not hat it has much to do with the price of tea in china but why would that be, just curious?

whbates on February 2, 2014 at 3:37 PM

Puppy Bowl is ruined!

Michelle Obama to do touchdown dance on ‘Puppy Bowl’ show

Brat on February 2, 2014 at 2:41 PM

Which team is she on?

Flange on February 2, 2014 at 3:38 PM

Which team is she on?

Flange on February 2, 2014 at 3:38 PM

Georgia Maddogs

VegasRick on February 2, 2014 at 3:41 PM

But it is kind of creepy for that to be your sole response to other’s pain.

libfreeordie on February 2, 2014 at 3:18 PM

It wasn’t, but your obtuse state makes me schadenfreudig.

I’ll spare you a prediction on the game.

Schadenfreude on February 2, 2014 at 3:41 PM

Georgia Maddogs

VegasRick on February 2, 2014 at 3:41 PM

Is she number 20/20?

Flange on February 2, 2014 at 3:48 PM

Happy Groundhog Day everyone! Yeah!

mike_NC9 on February 2, 2014 at 3:50 PM

Hey what’s on everyone’s menu?

We had turkey pastrami sammiches and fries for lunch. Brat’s special chez mix is in the oven. Haven’t decided on dinner yet…either kielbasa/sauerkraut/pierogies/cornbread/greens or take out pizza for dinner.

Brat on February 2, 2014 at 3:50 PM