Video: Who’s up for a mass wedding at the Grammys?

posted at 11:21 am on January 27, 2014 by Allahpundit

Via Breitbart, nothing says “sacred commitment” like making your wedding the backdrop for an awards show’s self-congratulatory publicity stunt. The couples here are a mix of straight and gay but this is a statement about same-sex marriage, obviously; why anyone who supports that, as I do, would want it showcased at a celebrity freak show is beyond me. It plays into the critique that the pro-SSM movement has more to do with making a fashionably transgressive cultural statement than letting gays participate as equal citizens in middle America’s social institutions. As tacky as it is to have Macklemore playing at the reception on your big day, it’s worse to have your ceremony be the entertainment at his. And the punchline, of course, is that this barely qualifies as transgressive anymore. A majority of the country supports legalizing gay marriage, and among the young adults likely to be watching this show, it’s a heavy majority. Leave it to the Grammys, the awards show that’s traditionally been a step behind public taste, to try to shock the heartland with something that hasn’t been shocking for a good five years.

Oh well. At least the elderly Madonna impersonator near the end was convincing.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Being paraded around is so classy.

Bmore on January 27, 2014 at 11:22 AM

You can’t normalize that which isn’t normal.

Bigbullets on January 27, 2014 at 11:23 AM

Marriage? Is that what they are calling it these days?

JAGonzo on January 27, 2014 at 11:24 AM

Do you take this freak or will you gamble it all for what’s behind Curtain Number Three?

viking01 on January 27, 2014 at 11:24 AM

The indoctrination proceeds unabated …

M240H on January 27, 2014 at 11:25 AM

Oh, was the Grammy Award show last night? I must have missed it. I was busy cutting my toenails.

Chris of Rights on January 27, 2014 at 11:25 AM

I was expecting Reverend Sun Myung Moon to officiate.

myiq2xu on January 27, 2014 at 11:25 AM

Why do we even give these “stories” any attention? They dont deserve any attention and please turn off the autoplay.

My tolerance for homo this and homo has hit its peak. I cant take it anymore. Im so damn sick of hearing about homos and anything to do with them, be it marriage or anything else. The world does not revolve or should not revolve around them.

And pardon me if I dont find two men or two women together in that way “cute” or anything of the sort. Its gross and abnormal no matter how normal the media tries to make it.

bucsox79 on January 27, 2014 at 11:27 AM

Yes by all means we are soooo taking this issue seriously, this really show’s how committed to their agenda they are, not about marriage at all. pu.

MontanaMmmm on January 27, 2014 at 11:27 AM

Oh well. At least the elderly Madonna impersonator near the end was convincing.

Err, yeah, I’m convinced that her appeal is exactly equal to the appeal of throwing up in your mouth a little.

M240H on January 27, 2014 at 11:27 AM

So did they officially change the name to the Gay-mmys?

Bitter Clinger on January 27, 2014 at 11:28 AM

And really, who the hell watches these award shows? I dont care who you are, man, woman, tranny, Liberal, Conservative, etc. YOU ARE A LOSER if you watch that crap. What a complete waste of time. You really can not find anything better to do with your time, than watch a bunch of self centered, hypocrites give each other awards?

bucsox79 on January 27, 2014 at 11:28 AM

Those tats are gay.

NotCoach on January 27, 2014 at 11:29 AM

*********************SCROTCHED GRAMMYS *******************************!!

canopfor on January 27, 2014 at 11:29 AM

Trashy.

Pork-Chop on January 27, 2014 at 11:30 AM

“Have you looked in their pants yet, do you know exactly what you’re signing up for?”

Maybe the Country Music Awards can bring a few hundred people up on stage who will be presented with their brand new carry permits and a Springfield Armory 1911 TRP.

Bishop on January 27, 2014 at 11:30 AM

Because the Gaystapo wants to stick it in the face of Christians.

nobar on January 27, 2014 at 11:30 AM

For the next Grammy awards, let’s have them in Washington D.C. and have a huge celebration of people being able to buy handguns for the first time. Wouldn’t that be a joyful human right for everyone to celebrate?

What? They won’t go for that?

liberty0 on January 27, 2014 at 11:30 AM

These people aren’t mentally fit to marry anyone.

What a circus the gay-community is. Freaks

stenwin77 on January 27, 2014 at 11:31 AM

Reminds me of the Moonie mass weddings.

forest on January 27, 2014 at 11:31 AM

Because the Hollywood Progressives are getting exactly the reaction that they sought.

Jeddite on January 27, 2014 at 11:32 AM

Why do gays keep their room straight?

HiJack on January 27, 2014 at 11:32 AM

I was expecting Reverend Sun Myung Moon to officiate.

myiq2xu on January 27, 2014 at 11:25 AM

ROFL

Blast from the past. I was but a wee lad when my parents instructed me on what to do if the “Moonies” showed up at our door.

Bishop on January 27, 2014 at 11:33 AM

Macklemore Lyrics

Verse 1: Macklemore]
When I was in the 3rd grade
I thought that I was gay
Cause I could draw, my uncle was
And I kept my room straight
I told my mom, tears rushing down my face
She’s like, “Ben you’ve loved girls since before pre-K”
Trippin’, yeah, I guess she had a point, didn’t she
A bunch of stereotypes all in my head
I remember doing the math like
“Yeah, I’m good a little league”
A pre-conceived idea of what it all meant

For those who like the same sex had the characteristics

The right-wing conservatives think it’s a decision
===================================================

And you can be cured with some treatment and religion
Man-made, rewiring of a pre-disposition
Playing God
===============

Ahh nah, here we go
America the brave
Still fears, what, we don’t know
And God loves all His children
Is somehow forgotten
But we paraphrase a book written
35 hundred years ago
Don’t know

[Hook: Mary Lambert]
And I can’t change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to
And I can’t change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to
My love, my love, my love
She keeps me warm [x4]

[Verse 2: Macklemore]
If I was gay
I would think hip-hop hates me
Have you read the YouTube comments lately
“Man that’s gay”
Gets dropped on the daily
We’ve become so numb to what we’re sayin’
Our culture founded from oppression
Yeah, we don’t have acceptance for ‘em
Call each other faggots
Behind the keys of a message board
A word rooted in hate
Yet our genre still ignores it
Gay is synonymous with the lesser
It’s the same hate that’s caused wars from religion
Gender and skin color
Complexion of your pigment
The same fight that lead people to walk-outs and sit-ins

It’s human rights for everybody
There is no difference
Live on! And be yourself!
When I was in church
They taught me something else
If you preach hate at the service
Those words aren’t anointed
And that Holy Water
That you soak in
Is then poisoned
=================

When everyone else
Is more comfortable
Remaining voiceless
Rather than fighting for humans

That have had their rights stolen
=================================

My love, my love, my love
She keeps me warm [x4]

[Verse 3: Macklemore]
We press play
Don’t press pause
Progress, march on!
With a veil over our eyes
We turn our back on the cause
‘Till the day
That my uncles can be united by law
Kids are walkin’ around the hallway
Plagued by pain in their heart
A world so hateful
Someone would rather die
Than be who they are
And a certificate on paper
Isn’t gonna solve it all
But it’s a damn good place to start
No law’s gonna change us
We have to change us
Whatever god you believe in
We come from the same one
Strip away the fear
Underneath it’s all the same love
About time that we raised up

[Hook: Mary Lambert]
And I can’t change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to
And I can’t change
Even if I tried
Even if I wanted to
My love, my love, my love
She keeps me warm [x4]

[Outro: Mary Lambert]
Love is patient, love is kind
Love is patient (not cryin’ on Sundays)
Love is kind (not crying on Sundays) [x5]

Read more: Macklemore – Same Love Lyrics | MetroLyrics

canopfor on January 27, 2014 at 5:45 AM

canopfor on January 27, 2014 at 11:34 AM

What was transformational having a closeted lesbian performing the ceremony and showing it at the end of the show when most have turned it off?

Macklemore was doing a rather good impression of a black rapper but not as good as the Madonna impersonator.

No Niks on January 27, 2014 at 11:35 AM

I was expecting Reverend Sun Myung Moon to officiate.

myiq2xu on January 27, 2014 at 11:25 AM

Didn’t see this at first, but that’s what I was thinking.

This cultish behavior is getting scary. I really don’t give a hoot about this particular subject, but these people are really creeping me out.

forest on January 27, 2014 at 11:35 AM

Dictators everywhere agree: Art must serve their politics.

Akzed on January 27, 2014 at 11:37 AM

That was Madonna? I thought it was Iggy Pop!

myiq2xu on January 27, 2014 at 11:37 AM

While I support civil unions, gay ‘marriage’ is a perversion. It is an affront to God and goes against Judeo-Christian morality.
for a long time I lean libertarian on homosexuality-but I’ve had enough w/ sexual deviancy being shoved in my face while I’m being told that I MUST accept it.
I don’t. I won’t.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 27, 2014 at 11:37 AM

No Niks on January 27, 2014 at 11:35 AM

I thought that was Iggy Pop dressed as Colonel Sanders.

forest on January 27, 2014 at 11:38 AM

while I’m being told that I MUST accept it.
I don’t. I won’t.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 27, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Yes you will or it’s a train ride east for you. One way.

Bishop on January 27, 2014 at 11:38 AM

That was Madonna? I thought it was Iggy Pop!

myiq2xu on January 27, 2014 at 11:37 AM

… or Bawney Fwank?

(Didn’t see it. Don’t want to see it.)

viking01 on January 27, 2014 at 11:39 AM

That was Madonna? I thought it was Iggy Pop!

myiq2xu on January 27, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Holy smokes, we’re pretty much on the same wave length here.

forest on January 27, 2014 at 11:39 AM

Because the Gaystapo wants to stick it in the face of Christians.

nobar on January 27, 2014 at 11:30 AM

AP, What do you think about the use of stained glass windows, choir, trimmings of church, but this from people who rail against the church.
They only use it when it suits them, yet want it all separated……
Church and state yadda yadda.
I hope America got a good dose, glad I had to work.
Not that I could or would watch.

MontanaMmmm on January 27, 2014 at 11:39 AM

what a mess…

dpduq on January 27, 2014 at 11:41 AM

Creepy if you ask me

gophergirl on January 27, 2014 at 11:41 AM

Bishop on January 27, 2014 at 11:38 AM

My family took that trip once.
Never again.
FREEDOM!

annoyinglittletwerp on January 27, 2014 at 11:41 AM

About the only thing less relevant to me these days than the Grammys is the Oscars. Movies and pop music hold no interest anymore.

rbj on January 27, 2014 at 11:42 AM

Those tats are gay.

NotCoach on January 27, 2014 at 11:29 AM

Sleeve ink on a woman, especially as messy as the ones in the screen pic, are ugly and I say that as a guy who appreciates a tattoo and has my fair share of them.

Bishop on January 27, 2014 at 11:42 AM

Oh, for the Michael Jackson days back when the Grammy’s were, er, “normal”….

viking01 on January 27, 2014 at 11:44 AM

Reports are more than one couple (that they carefully so prescreened) did it just as a joke to get good tickets to the Grammys, and on tele-bishon.

Marcus on January 27, 2014 at 11:45 AM

or Bawney Fwank?

(Didn’t see it. Don’t want to see it.)

viking01 on January 27, 2014 at 11:39 AM

viking01: You Rang:)
=========================

Barney Frank – “Banking Queen” w/ caption
*****************************************

canopfor on January 27, 2014 at 11:46 AM

They made a point that the “couples” were gay and straight, young and old… pretty every combination of race, gender, sexual orientation, and species imaginable.

If I were in favor of same-sex marriage and proving the fact that the lifestyle choice is normal, last night was a step backwards. It was only a tad more tasteful than a thong-clad crowd in a gay pride parade.

Happy Nomad on January 27, 2014 at 11:48 AM

That was a heaping dose of gayness.

At least the elderly Madonna impersonator near the end was convincing.

LOL.

WhatSlushfund on January 27, 2014 at 11:48 AM

My take.

kingsjester on January 27, 2014 at 11:48 AM

What the sam h*ll ever happened to:

CHARLIE RICH Behind Closed Doors
********************************

canopfor on January 27, 2014 at 11:49 AM

These people don’t give a crap about gay marriage. It’s cultural warfare. They just hate Christians.

WhatSlushfund on January 27, 2014 at 11:49 AM

Where’s Myley’s Tongue? Where’s the Bieber?

Blake on January 27, 2014 at 11:49 AM

That animitronic Madonna at the end was awesome!

Happy Nomad on January 27, 2014 at 11:49 AM

Where’s Myley’s Tongue? Where’s the Bieber?

Blake on January 27, 2014 at 11:49 AM

Blake: BieberIdoit is in Panama:)

canopfor on January 27, 2014 at 11:50 AM

Wha little talent “Madge” had is long gone.

kingsjester on January 27, 2014 at 11:50 AM

Another story I’ve read is that black artists and black music writers have about had it up to here with a red-haired fair skinned white rapper taking “Best Hip Hop” awards (four of them) because I guess he’s non-threatening. Reportedly there were a handful of black artists who boycotted the show and said why.

Marcus on January 27, 2014 at 11:51 AM

FWIW, To me the Culture War was never more evident as last night’s grammys. With Beyonce doing her sexualized dance with a cross on her chest to the mass gay wedding to lectures by the presenters and many of the other performances. Couldn’t watch very much of it. I’m surprised they still have a “gospel” category. Bet it won’t be long before they phase that out, calling the gospel singers “bigots.” We seem to be in a race as to see who can be the most immoral while trying to take the high ground and call those with morals as bigoted and haters.

Christian Conservative on January 27, 2014 at 11:51 AM

Really allah? You don’t think there isn’t a very strong element of transforming culture and using the state to enforce “tolerance” and “acceptance” to the SSM movement?

gwelf on January 27, 2014 at 11:53 AM

Christian Conservative on January 27, 2014 at 11:51 AM

Amen.

kingsjester on January 27, 2014 at 11:53 AM

It plays into the critique that the SSM movement has more to do with making a fashionably transgressive cultural statement than letting gays participate as equal citizens in middle America’s social institutions.

AP, do you seriously not understand yet that the SSM movement IS much more about sticking a finger in the eye of conservatives and Christians than it is about “letting gays participate as equal citizens in middle America’s social institutions?”

If the above dropped all opposition today and simply shrugged their collective shoulders, the professional left would simply move to some other hot button issue to mock. They always have to challenge the dominant culture. What will be hilarious is when they are the dominant culture and their children rebel and mock them by by becoming …..conservative Christians.

God smiles.

Curmudgeon on January 27, 2014 at 11:54 AM

ROFL

Bishop on January 27, 2014 at 11:33 AM

Way way back, when I was out in Idaho Falls, Mormon-land, I had a Jehovah’s Witness couple stop by. I invited them in. They told me you shouldn’t believe in an earthly established religion. I agreed, the church is the body of Christ, and asked them how they could possibly be proselytizing for an earthly religion like Jehovah’s Witnesses?

They left immediately. I wish I had toyed with them a little longer.

Fenris on January 27, 2014 at 11:54 AM

I don’t. I won’t.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 27, 2014 at 11:37 AM

Are you suggesting that holding a mass wedding worth of Sun Young Moon during a music awards ceremony was trying to make some sort of a political statement about gay marriage? Wherever would you get an idea like that?

Happy Nomad on January 27, 2014 at 11:54 AM

Gay marriages are illegal!?! No. They’re just not recognized and regulated by the state. So if not having the state officially recognize your relationships and “institution” constitutes being denied participation in social institutions then we’re going to need a lot more government intrusion in our lives.

As you note – it’s participation in a SOCIAL institution. Gays already have that.

gwelf on January 27, 2014 at 11:56 AM

WhatSlushfund on January 27, 2014 at 11:49 AM

The set designer could have come up with some very interesting ideas…how about a stained glass window in the shape of a middle finger or ….ya know..body parts.

MontanaMmmm on January 27, 2014 at 11:57 AM

A majority of the country supports legalizing gay marriage not being against the law, which it isn’t in any state but polsters will frame questions in a way to push their agenda by asking if “gay marriage” should be banned/illegal instead of being honest and asking if “gay marriage” should be recognized by the government.

FIFY

DethMetalCookieMonst on January 27, 2014 at 11:58 AM

gwelf on January 27, 2014 at 11:53 AM

That wasn’t an act of tolerance, that was an act of in-your-face intolerance.

I’ve got gay-bors. I really don’t care. Except that they go out of their way of practically screwing one another in public when they say goodbye just to make it clear that they are gay. I would find it inappropriate no matter what combination of race, sex, orientation and species involved. They essentially are daring anybody to find their lifestyle choice offensive.

Happy Nomad on January 27, 2014 at 11:59 AM

I’m still trying to figure out which is more pathetic, the Grammys or the people who watch them.

tommyboy on January 27, 2014 at 12:00 PM

gay marriage isn’t about equality, it’s about making demands for the sake of making demands. does anyone really believe it will stop once they’re legally allowed to marry in all 50 states??

I’m betting once things are “equal”, they’re going to want special treatment.

the large number of blacks in the audience should have been offended by the comparison to civil rights in that song. to make matters worse for them, now they’re all but forgotten and all any leftist wants to talk about is gays.

jetch on January 27, 2014 at 12:00 PM

The grammies haven’t been relevant to music since 1988 when they awarded Jethro Tull best heavy metal album. ‘Nuff said.

Mini-14 on January 27, 2014 at 12:00 PM

If “gay marriage” is so overwhelmingly supported by Americans, 31 states would not still ban “gay marriage”. And, “Activist Judges” would not have had to overturn the will of the people in Utah and California.

kingsjester on January 27, 2014 at 12:01 PM

…why anyone who supports that, as I do, would want it showcased at a celebrity freak show is beyond me.

This is why I, personally, am against gay marriage as I was repeal of DADT. It’s not because gays are less than, or because I’m homophobic, or that I think gay marriage will lead to the destruction of all society; it’s because in America, right now, if you’re gay than there’s a good chance you’re gay before you’re anything else.

You’re gay before you’re a good employee. Before you’re an athlete. Or entertainer. Before you’re a soldier, sailor or airman.

I served in the USMC and I didn’t go around letting everyone know I was straight Sgt. Keyser, I was just Sgt. Keyser. When I played ball in high school, I wasn’t the straight guy batting third and playing shortstop. And I don’t post on HotAir as HeteroBKeyser because I’m not defined by my sexuality and I don’t need everyone to know what it is in order to garner an audience. You either read my comments or you don’t and I suspect no one here cares to know what goes on in my bedroom.

But with today’s [loudest] homosexuals, that’s not the case. It’s in your face and frankly, it’s annoying as hell. It’s not equality they want, it’s special treatment. It’s not acceptance, it’s intrusiveness. It’s not tolerance, it’s cowtowing. Just back off, and we’ll get along a lot better.

BKeyser on January 27, 2014 at 12:01 PM

tommyboy on January 27, 2014 at 12:00 PM

How else will people find out they’re supposed to like Katy Perry or Justin Beiber?

tetriskid on January 27, 2014 at 12:02 PM

Oh well. At least the elderly Madonna impersonator near the end was convincing.

Last night, when I found out Madonna was going to be part of this farce, I was hoping she was going to sing “Like a Virgin” and roll around on the stage in an old 80′s wedding dress but alas, she sang something else… badly. She’s starting to look like turkey jerky.

Fallon on January 27, 2014 at 12:02 PM

The Gaymmys !!!!!!

ExpressoBold on January 27, 2014 at 12:03 PM

The Wedding That a U.S. Drone Strike Turned Into a Funeral

No comment…

kcewa on January 27, 2014 at 12:04 PM

Any polygamists up there? Or siblings? Then they don’t really support marriage equality.

gwelf on January 27, 2014 at 12:05 PM

MeanWhile,..in Sochi,..the USSR has declared a Gay Free Zone:

Russian law banning ‘gay propaganda’
6h
====
Mayor of Sochi, host of the Winter Olympics, says there are no gay people in the city – @BBCNews
read more on bbc.co.uk
=======================

canopfor on January 27, 2014 at 12:06 PM

She’s starting to look like turkey jerky.

Fallon on January 27, 2014 at 12:02 PM

At least she wasn’t a twerky jerky. I don’t think I could have taken her dressed up like a creepy teddy bear with a large foam finger.

Happy Nomad on January 27, 2014 at 12:07 PM

Oh damned, I seemed to have missed watching the Grammy Awards, again and if I’m not careful, I’ll miss the Oscars for like the 50th year in a row.

Wallythedog on January 27, 2014 at 12:08 PM

I didn’t even know that the Grammy’s was on.

And – even if my kids were older – I wouldn’t let them watch it and not because of “gay marriage”.

The Grammy’s demonstrated our cultural rot on so many fronts – gay marriage being pretty low on the list.

gwelf on January 27, 2014 at 12:08 PM

Happy Nomad on January 27, 2014 at 11:54 AM

I have no clue how I come up w/ such silly notions.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 27, 2014 at 12:12 PM

Wow, there was enough talent in that auditorium to almost fill a thimble.

HumpBot Salvation on January 27, 2014 at 12:12 PM

The joy was real.

The music was atrocious.

Good Lt on January 27, 2014 at 12:13 PM

Trust me, if you’re favorite artist wins a Grammy you are not cutting edge, you are not avant and you are not progressive. You are as white bread, mainstream, bourgeoisie a kool-aide drinker as it gets.

tommyboy on January 27, 2014 at 12:15 PM

Something old (Madge), something new (Macklemore), something borrowed (real marriage), something blue (exhibitionism)

Christien on January 27, 2014 at 12:17 PM

I miss the good old days of “Shut Up and sing!”

viking01 on January 27, 2014 at 12:18 PM

…went off the deep end!

KOOLAID2 on January 27, 2014 at 12:19 PM

You can’t normalize that which isn’t normal.

Bigbullets on January 27, 2014 at 11:23 AM

Right-on . . . . . period.

listens2glenn on January 27, 2014 at 12:22 PM

The joy was real.

The music was atrocious.

Good Lt on January 27, 2014 at 12:13 PM

Yeah, nothing shows true dedicated luv like a drive by look at me! mass “wedding”.

I’m sure they all took part of lots and lots of premarital counseling.

MontanaMmmm on January 27, 2014 at 12:23 PM

Bishop on January 27, 2014 at 11:38 AM

My family took that trip once.
Never again.
FREEDOM!

annoyinglittletwerp on January 27, 2014 at 11:41 AM

Amen.

Midas on January 27, 2014 at 12:26 PM

Hey, don’t be judging, haters. Not everyone can afford a classy Vegas chapel wedding with Reverend Elvis.

Christien on January 27, 2014 at 12:26 PM

They needed to have Emperor Barack and Empress Lardass in the audience for a touch more surrealism.
Maybe next year.

justltl on January 27, 2014 at 12:34 PM

Because the Gaystapo wants to stick it in the face of Christians.

nobar on January 27, 2014 at 11:30 AM

I don’t think you’re going to find a single one of the gay posters (myself included) here on Hotair that doesn’t agree with Allahpundit.

I support equal rights, not poor taste and tacky awards show stunts.

ZachV on January 27, 2014 at 12:34 PM

Marcus on January 27, 2014 at 11:51 AM

RACISTS!!111EVENTY!

Midas on January 27, 2014 at 12:36 PM

I’m sure they all took part of lots and lots of premarital counseling.

MontanaMmmm on January 27, 2014 at 12:23 PM

There are lots of ways to get married – we’re just talking about a matter of taste at this point. Not my taste either, but if it’s how these consenting adults chose to do it, what’s the problem?

Who cares if they didn’t have counseling? If these folks can make it work for each other either way and are making the effort to do so, isn’t that all that matters?

Good Lt on January 27, 2014 at 12:37 PM

I support equal rights, not poor taste and tacky awards show stunts.

ZachV on January 27, 2014 at 12:34 PM

The distinction between the non-activist gays and the Gaystapo should be obvious enough.

nobar on January 27, 2014 at 12:40 PM

One word… pathetic…

sandee on January 27, 2014 at 12:42 PM

Yes, this is exactly the kind of wedding I can imagine people dream of: a mass ceremony in which your individuality and your relationship gets lost so that no-talent hacks can use you as props to make puerile political statements.

Athanasius on January 27, 2014 at 12:45 PM

They like us, they really like us!

UMMMM. Not so much actually.

faol on January 27, 2014 at 12:47 PM

Christien on January 27, 2014 at 12:26 PM

Oh, now you know these marriages will last as long as those. As one funny blogger put it, next Grammys they’ll be back and the music will be “Our D-I-V-O-R-C-E becomes final today….”

Marcus on January 27, 2014 at 12:47 PM

How pretentious.

Just like anything else leftists do.

Moesart on January 27, 2014 at 12:47 PM

Good Lt on January 27, 2014 at 12:37 PM

Just like vegas marriages, any couple regardless of sex that puts about as much thought and seriousness into their vow’s as these in your face, look at me people did, doesn’t indicate any effort to me.

isn’t that all that matters?

Good Lt on January 27, 2014 at 12:37 PM

All that mattered to them was putting on a show, you do know they were part of a show don’t you.

MontanaMmmm on January 27, 2014 at 12:47 PM

Garbage in = garbage out.

GarandFan on January 27, 2014 at 12:48 PM