The Nebraska GOP Senate primary is a mess

posted at 2:01 pm on January 26, 2014 by Jazz Shaw

It was nearly a year ago when Senator Mike Johanns (R-Nebraska) announced he wouldn’t be seeking another term. In terms of the general election, this isn’t one that we’ve been paying a lot of attention to since the GOP should have little difficulty retaining the seat. The primary election, however, isn’t nearly as clear cut. (Nebraska goes pretty early, with the filing deadline barely a month away and the election being in the middle of May.) So far, on the Republican side, it seems to quickly be boiling down to a battle between Shane Osborn, a decorated naval aviator and former state treasurer and Ben Sasse, president of Midland University and a man with extensive private sector business experience and a deep background in healthcare issues.

From the small amount of traffic I’ve seen on this race, conservatives seem to be jumping heavily on the Sasse bandwagon so far. I’m not seeing much in Osborn’s background to find objectionable except for some complaints that he attracted early “establishment” support and funding. Sasse, on the other hand, has garnered the endorsement of the Senate Conservative fund, largely on his strong, stated opposition to Obamacare. These factors even prompted Erick Erickson to declare that you should send Sasse “every penny you can muster.

But when asking around, I see that some people have been doing some digging and Sasse’s history of opposing Obamacare might not be exactly as billed. Sasse has experience as a former member of HHS under George W. Bush and spoke on the subject many times. One such occasion was a health care summit at his university in 2010. During the presentation he had plenty of complaints about the specifics of Obamacare to be sure, but he also closed with this:

Ultimately, Sasse said the healthcare bill “is an important first step” in thinking about healthcare coverage, but does not address problems that drive the growth of uninsured Americans…

“Fundamentally,” he told the crowd, “the message I want you to take away from this is that from 2008 to 2010 we didn’t deal with the major healthcare and health sector challenges we face. From 2010 to 2012, Republicans are disinclined to do anything constructive to solve the problem, and are instead going to have symbolic repeal votes.”

That wasn’t his only instance of commenting along these lines. As early as 2009 Sasse said of Obamacare, “Is it hopeless? Of course not. Some of the business opportunities amid the disruptions, for instance, are going to be huge and fascinating.” Also in 2009, Sasse co-authored an article for the Wall Street Journal debating the so called “public option” and health care reform. He makes some excellent points about how Medicare is rife with fraud and inefficiencies as well as how private insurance is far more desirable than a government run system. But he also includes this:

None of these considerations should be interpreted as a defense of the status quo, or a denial of the fact that major health reform is needed. It is, and now.

There are indeed many places where commercial health insurance is inefficient — for example, by trying to exclude the sick rather than compete for the business of managing their ailments more effectively. Moreover, the facilitation of a national insurance exchange could lower information and search costs for our increasingly mobile workforce.

But a lot of the comments I’ve seen relate in particular to the “business opportunities” which Obamacare might afford, and they are frequently attributed to Sasse’s former boss at HHS, “political and professional mentor” and still major contributor (to the tune of $2,300) to his campaign, Mike Leavitt. The close relationship of these two raises some questions, particularly since Erick Erickson – a big Sasse supporter as noted above – had this to say about Leavitt.

One issue, above all others, still gives many of the base qualms about supporting Romney. He never distanced himself from Romneycare and over the past several years and gone back and forth between definitive statements on full repeal of Obamacare and partial repeal of Obamacare.

Conservatives should therefore consider it unacceptable that Mike Leavitt has any role on the Romney campaign. Having pushed states to start implementing Obamacare, potentially to his profit, we must ask who is doing the vetting at Team Romney.

Mike Leavitt does not sound like the type of guy who will look Mitch McConnell in the eye in 2013 and demand, on behalf of President Romney, full and unconditional repeal of Obamacare.

There’s a ton of material out there if you Google Mike Leavitt Obamacare.

I’m not sure that any of this is disqualifying, but there does seem to be something of a shift in tone about Obamacare here. Sasse’s background and knowledge of health care issues and his business experience are definite pluses, but I’m not sure his Obamacare opposition is any stronger – or even as strong – as Osborn’s. And I’m not hearing much to disqualify Osborn either, particularly in terms of O-care and amnesty for illegals. The “mess” aspect of this race is that it’s shaping up to be yet another Red on Red, Tea Party vs “establishment” battle. But competition breeds vetting and is healthy for the body politic, so it will be an interesting primary race to watch. And we should get a good winner out of it even if the general election will (hopefully) be a fairly safe walk to the finish line for whoever gets the nomination.

Any of you Cornhuskers have more information on Osborn (positive or negative) to offer beyond what’s in the campaign website bio and a few local appearance quotes? The pickings are rather slim in the national media on this race.

Comments

No, I don’t…

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 2:04 PM

And Georgia has a poser about to win the gop nomination…..

When a so called “Conservative” can find the stones to identify with those opposing the Progressives that run the gop then I have no use for them. They are just like McConnell, Cornyn, Coburn, Portman, etc.

They are just more Beltway know nothing’s that need to control us.

PappyD61 on January 26, 2014 at 2:07 PM

Mucking foron, add the NSA and exposed private, medical and financial data, and the mandate and you are beyond China and Russia.

“3rd world” will be a compliment, no matter who runs the House and the Senate.

What a stupid land!!!

Schadenfreude on January 26, 2014 at 2:10 PM

Jazz Shaw on January 26, 2014 at 2:01 PM

No, I don’t…

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 2:04 PM

Can you tell me anything about “Midland University”?

A politician having been President of any University sounds suspicious, unless it’s Liberty University.

listens2glenn on January 26, 2014 at 2:12 PM

I stayed at a Holiday Inn in Lincoln one night.The only thing I can tell you is the women are corn fed and friendly.

celtic warrior on January 26, 2014 at 2:13 PM

Fugly in GA

Schadenfreude on January 26, 2014 at 2:13 PM

Can you tell me anything about “Midland University”?

listens2glenn on January 26, 2014 at 2:12 PM

Midland University is a private liberal arts college…

Stopped reading there.

Mimzey on January 26, 2014 at 2:17 PM

the choice is simple, if McConnell and his minions support Osborne, vote for Sasse

commodore on January 26, 2014 at 2:17 PM

Their issue pages are respectively:

Reading through them, Osborn is more geared towards veterans’ concerns when it comes to the military, while Sasse sounds like he’s trying to thread a neoconservative-libertarian thread. Oddly, only Osborn has a part of his page dedicated to repealing Obamacare, while for Sasse it goes unmentioned. Both sound like they’re good on abortion and gay marriage, although Sasse is a bit better on giving a bit more detail when it comes to his philosophy of why. Osborn has a segment dedicated to the 2nd amendment, while Sasse has no such segment. They both sound like they’re business-friendly candidates, although Sasse seems to place greater emphasis on this.

Someone needs to interview these guys and get some more specifics from them if Nebraskans are going to have a fully-informed choice,

Stoic Patriot on January 26, 2014 at 2:19 PM

Erick Erickson endorses Sasse…?
Well count me in as his endorsements of Sharon Angle and Christine O’Donnell worked out so well.

NeoKong on January 26, 2014 at 2:19 PM

The Tea Party never learns to vet its candidates! So frustrating. Their chosen candidate was gleefully talking about “economic opportunities” posed by ObamaCare’s disruptions. Gee, sounds an awful lot like he was fixing to cash in on ObamaCare in classic Crony Capitalism fashion. But now to get elected & the Tea Party endorsement, he now supports repeal. And the Tea Party fell for this? Disgraceful.

Outlander on January 26, 2014 at 2:20 PM

Can you tell me anything about “Midland University”?

listens2glenn on January 26, 2014 at 2:12 PM

I Googled it up but didn’t find too much. There are some questions about the University’s fiscal situation (which was apparently already in bad shape when they brought Sasse in) but I didn’t see much in terms of ideological bent, scandals or whatnot.

Jazz Shaw on January 26, 2014 at 2:22 PM

Stoic Patriot on January 26, 2014 at 2:19 PM

A fair analysis. I liked Osborn’s 2nd Amendment page. Be nice for Sasse to add one.

Jazz Shaw on January 26, 2014 at 2:25 PM

listens2glenn on January 26, 2014 at 2:12 PM

Midland university is an Evangelical Lutheran Church in America lib arts school. ELCA is a very liberal mainline church body who ordain homosexuals and lesbians. Belief in Satan and Hell are optional…

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 2:27 PM

With a name like Osborn, he’ll have an automatic 50-point advantage.

I haven’t been back in 4 months so I can’t comment on any local ads but I head home from Baghdad next month and I’ll check things out.

68102

JetBlast on January 26, 2014 at 2:30 PM

68102

JetBlast on January 26, 2014 at 2:30 PM

68105…

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 2:31 PM

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 2:31 PM

OC, I am surprised that Fortenberry isn’t going to run. I bet he would like to, but wonder how squishy he would be???

yoda on January 26, 2014 at 2:38 PM

Midland is a small, expensive, academically mediocre private liberal arts college, loosely affiliated with the ELCA (see OmahaConservative’s description) which faced some serious financial difficulties, as many small, expensive, academically mediocre private liberal arts colleges have, over the last decade. Sasse seems to have competently shored up their finances, which is no small feat.

I wouldn’t judge Sasse’s political (or religious) views by the ELCA’s political and religious views – it is an amalgam of many smaller Lutheran sects, some of which are very progressive, and others which were far more conservative. Consequently, there’s a wide range of personal views within that church.

Seems to me like either candidate would probably be pretty good. Maybe rather than trying to destroy the one you don’t like, choose the one you do.

I miss living in Nebraska, where we often faced a choice of “good or better” when it came to picking political candidates. (Sure, we got our occasional Ben Nelson or Bob Kerrey, but, you know….)

notropis on January 26, 2014 at 2:40 PM

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 2:27 PM

Sounds like a great church to be in. Do what you want, no consequences, and you can still tell everyone that you are a Good and Holy Person (TM). Again I ask: Why on Earth did the Tea Party endorse this guy? This Osborn fellow doesn’t seem THAT bad…

Outlander on January 26, 2014 at 2:41 PM

yoda on January 26, 2014 at 2:38 PM

Wow, great to see you! Yeah, I am surprised too. I have been trying to get into the Leavenworth Street political blog but my AVG keeps blocking it over a virus threat…

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 2:42 PM

But competition breeds vetting and is healthy for the body politic

That is true but only if there is a primary on both sides. If the Democrat is unopposed and does not have to suffer any vetting at all in a primary fight, both Republicans come out bruised against the Democrat. An example I would point to would be Kentucky where a primary fight between Bevin and McConnell, who are both tied head to head with the unopposed Democrat is likely to get the Democrat elected this fall.

crosspatch on January 26, 2014 at 2:43 PM

I read an article about Sasse wanting to move the Capital from DC to the Midwest. I thought it an odd article, but the newspaper is far left and will endorse the Democrat, no matter what.

RADIOONE on January 26, 2014 at 2:45 PM

This page makes Osborn a slam-dunk for most Nebraskans. This guy is a local celebrity and war hero.

JetBlast on January 26, 2014 at 2:49 PM

RADIOONE on January 26, 2014 at 2:45 PM

I am already tired of the ad…

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 2:50 PM

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 2:42 PM

I know I talked to one of his staff members before I left Nebraska and the guy said that Fortenberry would like to, but was concerned about not spending time with his little girls.

yoda on January 26, 2014 at 2:53 PM

Can anyone say this is not 100% right?

libfreeordie on January 26, 2014 at 2:53 PM

yoda on January 26, 2014 at 2:53 PM

Weird. He has to be in DC when Congress is in session anyway…

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 2:57 PM

And, sometimes a cigar is just a cigar.

Fallon on January 26, 2014 at 2:57 PM

Shane Osborn (note: no relation to Tom Osborne–different spelling) went through a very ugly divorce. Not sure what I feel about the guy personally. His ex-wife charged some pretty nasty things about him.

I’ll probably vote for Sasse, but either will be ok. This race is hardly going to rip apart the conservative base in Nebraska.

I’m more interested in getting Mike Foley in the governor’s mansion. I’ll miss our current governor, who faces term limits. Gov. Dave is one of the best in the country.

NebCon on January 26, 2014 at 2:58 PM

68102

JetBlast on January 26, 2014 at 2:30 PM

68105…

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 2:31 PM

87122

tdarrington on January 26, 2014 at 3:04 PM

NebCon on January 26, 2014 at 2:58 PM

Dittoes. Scott Walker is coming to campaign for Pete Ricketts…

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 3:06 PM

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 2:57 PM

The campaigning would be different, but you are right about time in DC. I like him and campaigned for him, but I worry about how the squishy part.

yoda on January 26, 2014 at 3:09 PM

The more disenchanted and disgusted by the GOPe, the more I pull away from local and state politics. I have all but given up on attending rallies, meetings and events and I quit sending $$$$$$$$…

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 3:09 PM

but I worry about how the squishy part.

yoda on January 26, 2014 at 3:09 PM

yep…

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 3:10 PM

NebCon on January 26, 2014 at 2:58 PM

Dittos on Dave.

yoda on January 26, 2014 at 3:11 PM

Dave Heineman would have been my ideal candidate…

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 3:14 PM

Dittoes. Scott Walker is coming to campaign for Pete Ricketts…

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 3:06 PM

I admire Scott Walker, but unless something drastic emerges, I’m sticking with Foley, the fiscal hawk.

Besides, the Ricketts own the Cubs, and I love the Cardinals. That just won’t work for me. :-)

NebCon on January 26, 2014 at 3:15 PM

Dave Heineman would have been my ideal candidate…

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 3:14 PM

NebCon on January 26, 2014 at 3:16 PM

NebCon on January 26, 2014 at 3:15 PM

Something about Ricketts rubs me the wrong way. I just don’t trust him…

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 3:19 PM

The Nebraska GOP Senate primary is a mess

Why is this a “mess”? It sounds interesting to me.

rrpjr on January 26, 2014 at 3:25 PM

Dave Heineman would have been my ideal candidate…

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 3:14 PM

NebCon on January 26, 2014 at 3:16 PM

I had high hopes that Heineman would run for Senate during the “Boot Ben” day, so maybe there is still hope?????

yoda on January 26, 2014 at 3:33 PM

…lipstick…on a pig?

KOOLAID2 on January 26, 2014 at 3:33 PM

You don’t often find Honorable men of character these days in politics, but we have one in our governor, Dave Heineman. God Bless him…

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 3:44 PM

-Jazz Shaw

Jazz seems to be poo-pooing conservatives’ concerns that Osborn is the Establishment pick.

bluegill on January 26, 2014 at 3:50 PM

Or maybe I’m reading it wrong. (With regard to my last comment)

Anyhow, if a Republican general election victory is a pretty sure thing, then go for the more conservative of the two. Senate conservatives need more allies.

bluegill on January 26, 2014 at 3:53 PM

yoda on January 26, 2014 at 3:33 PM

He has pretty firmly answered negative…

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 4:03 PM

Erickson, Horowitz, Madison Project and SCF are all great with the halftruths.

Just sayin…

Kermit on January 26, 2014 at 4:09 PM

The bigger question to me is whether he’s an honest politician: one who stays bought.

In this case, I mean, if he wins the primary by running against Obamacare, would he still be against Obamacare in Washington.

We have way too many Congressmen in both houses who run as one thing, but vote as another.

That said, I’m not from Nebraska, so can only hope those who do the voting pay close attention.

There Goes the Neighborhood on January 26, 2014 at 4:09 PM

There Goes the Neighborhood on January 26, 2014 at 4:09 PM

Yes, we always do. That is why Deb Fischer is our junior, soon to be senior senator…

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 4:12 PM

That ought to tell you something about their political savvy, or lack thereof. Makes me want to ask if payola is involved in their endorsements.

Kermit on January 26, 2014 at 4:12 PM

He has pretty firmly answered negative…

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 4:03 PM

Crap!!!! Hopefully someone surfaces instead of the same old faces and names.

yoda on January 26, 2014 at 4:15 PM

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 4:12 PM

I like the sound of that. And I agree about Ricketts. He just doesn’t do anything for me, even though he’d be an upgrade in the senate for so many states. We are blessed in NE to have so many decent and sometimes fantastic choices. No offense to HotAir, but I hardly think of this race as a mess.

NebCon on January 26, 2014 at 4:21 PM

yoda on January 26, 2014 at 4:15 PM

Attorney General Jon Bruning Has Colon Cancer

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 4:22 PM

“3rd world” will be a compliment, no matter who runs the House and the Senate.

What a stupid land!!!

Schadenfreude on January 26, 2014 at 2:10 PM

I had to re-read that myself, but I don’t think he’s talking about Federally managed exchanges like in Obamacare, it sounds like he’s referring to buying insurance across state lines in a national market.

Daemonocracy on January 26, 2014 at 4:27 PM

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 3:44 PM

Is Gov. Dave Heineman available to run for President in 2016?

It would be nice to have an honorable man of character in the White House again!

wren on January 26, 2014 at 4:34 PM

Is Gov. Dave Heineman available to run for President in 2016?

wren on January 26, 2014 at 4:34 PM

That would be wonderful…

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 4:35 PM

Viewing their websites, it appears that neither Osborn nor Sasse has a single thought regarding immigration/amnesty.

More of the same.

bw222 on January 26, 2014 at 4:57 PM

These 4 stooges are all backing a candidate in Louisiana for senate who has NO MONEY, NO SUPPORT IN STATE, dropped into LA in 2012 to work for Mary Landrieu’s largest contributor, and no endorsements even from an obscure elected dog catcher.ng?

Kermit on January 26, 2014 at 4:12 PM

To whom are you referring?

bw222 on January 26, 2014 at 4:59 PM

LOL Tea Party at it again….LOSER

Redford on January 26, 2014 at 5:05 PM

Redford on January 26, 2014 at 5:05 PM

Speaking of losers, how are you today, Redford?

bw222 on January 26, 2014 at 5:16 PM

Attorney General Jon Bruning Has Colon Cancer

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 4:22 PM

Sorry to hear that OC. He is a good man too.

yoda on January 26, 2014 at 5:18 PM

yoda on January 26, 2014 at 5:18 PM

Keep him in prayers…

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 5:22 PM

WHO IS KARL ROVE OR HIS MINIONS SUPPORTING HERE?
……we should be supporting the OTHER Candidate…

williamg on January 26, 2014 at 5:24 PM

williamg on January 26, 2014 at 5:24 PM

Thankfully Nebraska doesn’t seem to be on his radar. We are just flyover territory to him…

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 5:29 PM

bw222 on January 26, 2014 at 4:59 PM

the 4 stooges are Erickson, Horowitz, Madison Project and SCF.

The candidate is Maness who is dead dog broke, with a few yeehawers supporting him loudly, but few.

Kermit on January 26, 2014 at 5:46 PM

williamg on January 26, 2014 at 5:24 PM

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 5:29 PM

….well – Jazz would know this if Rove was sponsoring one of them in any way…….he “Hot Tubs” with Karl at least weekly, doesn’t he?……I’ve heard Jazz takes “loofah duty” during those events…

williamg on January 26, 2014 at 5:55 PM

imho I think Shane Osborn is the better pick..:)

Dire Straits on January 26, 2014 at 6:24 PM

imho I think Shane Osborn is the better pick..:)

Dire Straits on January 26, 2014 at 6:24 PM

We are wighing our options, but thanks for the input… (:

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 6:41 PM

We are wighing our options, but thanks for the input… (:

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 6:41 PM

Good deal..and good luck..:)

Dire Straits on January 26, 2014 at 6:55 PM

I dunno!Sure sounds to me like a Sasse hit piece.

Everyone already knows Leavitt was Etch-A-sketch’s boy!

Everyone also knows that Ditch Mitch threw Sasse out of his office.

When in doubt err on the side of Ditch Mitch!

Jayrae on January 26, 2014 at 7:03 PM

Can you tell me anything about “Midland University”?

listens2glenn on January 26, 2014 at 2:12 PM

Midland University is a private liberal arts college……….

Stopped reading there.

Mimzey on January 26, 2014 at 2:17 PM

Jazz Shaw on January 26, 2014 at 2:22 PM

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 2:27 PM

notropis on January 26, 2014 at 2:40 PM

listens2glenn on January 26, 2014 at 7:32 PM

Had to leave the computer for about four hours. and come back to all of this.
Thank you ALL for your replies.

I definitely wasn’t expecting one from Jazz’, but I’ll take it … : )

listens2glenn on January 26, 2014 at 7:36 PM

Here in NE we generally don’t let talking heads and GOPe choose our candidates. We are all neighbors and do it on our own…

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 7:51 PM

Their issue pages are respectively:

Stoic Patriot on January 26, 2014 at 2:19 PM

Limbaugh ?

Hannity ?

Beck ? … (or maybe Dana Loesch ?)

Mark Levin ?

Mark Steyn ?
All of the above ?

listens2glenn on January 26, 2014 at 7:52 PM

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 7:51 PM

Hmmm . . . . . sounds awfully “independent” of you.

All I want is for the WHOLE COUNTRY to be like that.
Is that asking too much, America ?

listens2glenn on January 26, 2014 at 7:59 PM

OmahaConservative

Ditto that, OC!

Elmwood, Nebraska here!

Gothguy on January 26, 2014 at 8:26 PM

Gothguy on January 26, 2014 at 8:26 PM

Isn’t that by Murdock? Great people in your neck of the woods…

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 8:35 PM

Late to the party again! My take for what its worth:

Ricketts just wants to try to buy another office, didn’t go so well the last time.
Personal opinion (along with a few my former military buddies): Osborn should have ditched in the ocean instead of landing in CHINA.
Don’t know much about Sasse except what I read and that goes both ways.

The race I’m looking forward to is in the 3rd Dist. Adrian Smith vs. Col. Tom Brewer. Its a house race but Smith hasn’t done squat the last few years and Brewer is a Sioux with war cred. Guy got smacked by an RPG and lived! Read “The Bone Yard” if you can find it. Him and four other Nebraska National Guardsmen Trainers took on 30 Afghanis and came out on top. 10th Mountain took most the credit for it though and Brewer almost got court martialed. Oh well. At least there aren’t any viable Dems out here….

Greetings from Ord NE!

serenity on January 26, 2014 at 8:39 PM

Nebraskans are the salt of the earth. So proud of my fellow Nebraskans. God Bless you all…

OmahaConservative on January 26, 2014 at 8:51 PM

And Georgia has a poser about to win the gop nomination…..

PappyD61 on January 26, 2014 at 2:07 PM

And so does Nevada in Innis. The self professed TEA Party “leader”, what that means, who already is on record supporting amnesty and more taxes.

riddick on January 26, 2014 at 8:57 PM

It sounds as if Sasse is trying to be a moderate middle of the roader. He’s for some of the good things in zerocare just not the way it’s being implemented and may be a stealth establishment candidate. University president, ’nuff said.

Kissmygrits on January 27, 2014 at 9:01 AM

Here is a link to one story about Osborn’s messy divorce. It’s the only real negative about Osborn that I’m aware of, but I generally don’t put much stock in stories that come out of divorces.

I don’t know enough about Sasse to support him yet. My personal opinion is that Shane Osborn is a “play it safe” and somewhat opportunistic politician, whose biggest claim to fame is landing an EP-3E jet in China after a mid-air collision. His stint as state treasurer was uneventful (except for his messy divorce).

Not sure who I’ll end up voting for. But, like most commenters, I think we’ll end up with a good senator regardless of who wins.

huskerjeff on January 27, 2014 at 9:53 AM

Just another Republican exploiting the issue of Obamacare with no intentions of repealing it.

lea on January 27, 2014 at 10:16 AM