Quotes of the day

posted at 8:41 pm on January 24, 2014 by Allahpundit

“I guess some women out there probably were wincing when they heard this,” Blitzer said of Huckabee’s comments.

CNN chief political analyst Gloria Borger noted that the GOP has recommended its allies get “more aggressive” when combating attacks on them as waging a “war on women.” She added, however, that Huckabee’s remarks were probably “not what they had in mind.”

“It was really the word ‘libido,’” Bash said. “One of his friends actually told me afterword, somebody who’s a very big supporter, ‘Can you text him and say don’t use the word ‘libido’ anymore?’

***

Huckabee, saying that he has an “outspoken wife” and appointed more women in Arkansas than any other governor, told me: “If people read the actual words I said in context, everyone who wants to understand it will.”

Pressed today about his use of “libido,” Huckabee said by e-mail: “Women (like men) are sexual beings, but they are much more than that. To reduce either gender or any person to one aspect of their being is an unfair characterization. My point was to point out that Dems have put a laser like focus on government funded birth control and given it more attention than cancer drugs.”

As for the word, “never thought about every word parsed apart from the overall message, so not sure why that one word attracts such attention in the context of the statement. It adds color and as a communicator yourself, you probably try to write so as to create vivid pictures. Libido is a normal part of being human. Nothing scandalous about it. But without it, in either women or men, would there be a demand for birth control?”

***

“Gov. Huckabee has no reason to apologize and if anything the Democrats should be apologizing,” [Allen] West told “The Steve Malzberg Show” on Newsmax TV.

“[He] is right. Government is trying to be the sugar daddy. Government is trying to … replace having strong male role models together with women, strong women, to have strong families, and the left just got caught guilty as always.”…

“I’m going to be very blunt, the left tries to win the women’s vote by talking from the waist down. What we have to do on our side as conservatives … we have to talk to their heart and we have to talk to their mind and that’s exactly what Gov. Huckabee was talking about drawing that delineation.”

***

Spicer said that there is more media attention devoted to Republicans who make artless comments than Democrats. “I would caution, frankly, all of the rhetoric is probably not helpful in general, but there is a bit of a one-sided battle when it comes to how Republicans are viewed in the media,” he added.

Witt pressed Spicer again about whether the RNC should disavow Huckabee’s comments. “You can probably look through almost every speech and find something somebody said that probably could have been worded differently,” Spicer replied.

“Look at your own network, frankly, Alex,” he added. “Martin Bashir, Alec Baldwin, Melissa Harris-Perry — this is not something held entirely to the Republican Party.”

“Your own network has problems with communicating itself,” Spicer concluded.

***

Unless they’re willing to walk away from their conservative or libertarian traditions, Republicans ought to view with deep suspicion any form of political speech that encourages people to conform their thoughts and emotions to the patterns established by the propaganda of crisis. Yet when Republicans are accused of prosecuting a war on women, their instinct is to fight fire with fire…

What, as a human, do you want your relationship with your government to be? It’s a simple question. It’s an open one. And once the conversation starts, the ideological talking points and the lame excuses start falling away. It’s already started to happen, in fact, with pot and gay marriage. The reason why there’s so much movement on those issues isn’t because the partisans of the cult of progress have their opponents on the run. It’s because, on a human level, growing numbers of people are determining that, on those issues, they don’t want their government taking a paternalistic or maternalistic approach to their lives. Pot and marriage are two areas where mobilizing fear around health and safety isn’t really working. So why is health care an area where health-and-safety fearmongering is working for propagandists of crisis? Why are troops so easily mobilized in wars around women?

The answer to those questions would seem to involve a lot of personal fears held by a lot of people. Imagine what might happen if Republicans took an approach to real fears and fake wars that invited everyone to lay down not only their arms but their fears. I suppose Mike Huckabee might be groping toward the claim that too many progressives rely on voters’ fearful sense that their lives will be ruined unless they have a relationship of dependence on the government. If that’s anywhere close to the mark, though, Republicans really have to alter the way they think about inspiring people to explore the ways in which they don’t have to be afraid. And the first order of business in that transformation is to object conscientiously to the rhetoric of pretend wars. Unlike pretend wars, politics — at its best, anyway — helps gives people room to rediscover how they can become what they dream in freedom.

***

The creepy, condescending-uncle image, the retrograde attitude toward sex: Huckabee managed to illustrate exactly the phenomenon he was trying to decry, the perception that Republicans don’t know how to talk to or about women. Democrats were gleeful. Within hours, liberal groups had bombarded reporters with outraged statements, the White House press secretary had called the remark “offensive,” and MSNBC was playing the clip over and over (chyron: “HUCKED UP”). “If this is the GOP rebrand a year later, then all they’ve gotten is a year older,” gloated the chairwoman of the Democratic National Committee, Debbie Wasserman Schultz…

But while Democrats fixate on what they consider the GOP’s failed makeover, Republicans have moved on. The delegates at Thursday’s RNC meeting weren’t brooding over the party’s lack of reorientation. They were getting upbeat briefings about how far the party has come in the past year and how bright the future looks. As Massachusetts Republican committeeman Ron Kaufman told me, the time for “painful self-examination” has passed. “Now we’re implementing it, and it’s going to pay off. Everything couldn’t be better right now for us.”…

Enough progress has been made, and enough breaks have gone their way, that Republicans feel good about their chances. “That doesn’t mean somebody isn’t going to stick their foot in their mouth from time to time,” Barbour said—like Huckabee did on Thursday. But for 2014 and 2016, he had this to say: “Bring it on.”

***

Via RCP.

***

***

Via Newsbusters.

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 7 8 9

PolAgnostic on January 25, 2014 at 1:34 AM

Awesome. Congrats to you and your son.

SparkPlug on January 25, 2014 at 1:45 AM

What did I miss? The comment count is so high. Was there a special election or something?

bluegill on January 25, 2014 at 1:47 AM

Has Lourdes acted this way before and I’d missed it ?
Sigh.
Will say a prayer for her, tonight. Seriously.

pambi on January 25, 2014 at 1:30 AM

Lourdes has always been like this…

OmahaConservative on January 25, 2014 at 1:49 AM

PolAgnostic on January 25, 2014 at 1:34 AM

Wonderful report, and congrats !

Alot of time spent topside, today.
Scales getting dry, must emerge for awhile.
G’nite and blessings to all who’ve entered QOTD.

pambi on January 25, 2014 at 1:49 AM

OK, thnx, OC .. my first encounter with such an attitude from her.
:-(
Rest blest.

pambi on January 25, 2014 at 1:53 AM

*submerge* LOL
Toldja it was time .. yuk.

pambi on January 25, 2014 at 1:54 AM

If Lourdes has a legit beef, that’d be awkward, to say the least.

Either way, I can see HA mgmt telling both to take it elsewhere…or else.

Christien on January 25, 2014 at 2:23 AM

Scott’s Trans Am has the windows down, but he’s in a jam when the girl’s around
He yells “Hey, get outta my way, I haven’t had any sex all day”
He stops at the curb and he opens the hood
He’s on the main drag and he thinks that’s good
He thinks that’s good
He’s on the main drag and he thinks that’s good
He’s on the main drag and he thinks that’s good

I’m goin’ on a Sex Drive
I’m goin’ on a sex drive
Sex drive
Sex drive

Jim took the bus, the engine is missin’, he tries for the lust of Sarah’s kissin’
If Jim gets his way and the bus makes a trip, they’ll have a highway lane with none of her lip
None of her lip
A highway lane with none of her lip
Highway lane with none of her lip

Mr. Brown drove out of town
Takin’ his wife, he took his wife
He took his wife
Takin’ his wife, he took his wife
Takin’ his wife, he took his wife

Anti-Control on January 25, 2014 at 2:28 AM

I’m moderate, politically. I believe that healthcare should include birth control with a co-pay to prevent abortions.

BedBug on January 24, 2014 at 10:19 PM

Who should pay for it? Demanding other people pay for your birth control is not a moderate position. Demanding that all health insurance plans include birth control whether or not the person needs it is not a moderate position.

There are way too many people running around with extremist positions and claiming to be “moderate,” while they call moderate people “extremists.”

Case in point: everyone who tries to call Tea Party people “extremists.”

And if there’s any doubt, just remember that the man who fought to defeat a law that would allow babies who somehow survive an abortion to get medical treatment is now president, and calling himself a moderate.

There Goes the Neighborhood on January 25, 2014 at 2:38 AM

Lime Spiders – “Weirdo Libido”

There’s a girl I know who’s as weird as she seems
Her sexuality, she takes to extremes
She’s a one-way ticket, on a one-way train
And when she moves, she drives a man insane
She’s got the power to dement your brain
She’s not the little girl who lived down the lane

Anti-Control on January 25, 2014 at 2:56 AM

Never trust the bass player.

profitsbeard on January 25, 2014 at 4:40 AM

Johnny Cash – “Daddy Sang Bass”

Anti-Control on January 25, 2014 at 5:17 AM

I’d get it One Piece at a Time
And it wouldn’t cost me a dime

Anti-Control on January 25, 2014 at 5:24 AM

Morning.
Today I start working in my new department.
I now work in stationery. It won’t be as a great as working in produce-but it’s a living.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 25, 2014 at 5:41 AM

If Upi and ‘Flame are going to be spending time on the QOTD, y’all are likely to see less of me. I’ve no interest in being attacked.

annoyinglittletwerp on January 25, 2014 at 6:05 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on January 25, 2014 at 6:05 AM

That’s going to ‘severely vacuum’, big-time … : (

listens2glenn on January 25, 2014 at 6:26 AM

I’d get it One Piece at a Time
And it wouldn’t cost me a dime

Anti-Control on January 25, 2014 at 5:24 AM

That’s my favorite Johnny Cash song !

listens2glenn on January 25, 2014 at 6:29 AM

Somebody, please explain, with Black employment rates at historic lows, why this is true …

3. Do you approve or disapprove of the way Barack Obama is handling his job as President?
Black
Approve 81%
Disapprove 11
DK/NA 8

Mr. Obama may be on to something when he says that race has something to do with his plunging approval numbers, but perhaps, it’s not so much that those who disapprove of Mr Obama are racist.

J_Crater on January 25, 2014 at 7:41 AM

Peeks in………..

Bmore on January 25, 2014 at 7:42 AM

Sips coffee…….

Bmore on January 25, 2014 at 7:42 AM

Leaves…….

Bmore on January 25, 2014 at 7:43 AM

Happy Saturday, Patriots! And, Trolls.

“And now, Americans…the Rest of the Story…”. Paul Harvey, American Original

My take: If I Were a Socialist U.S. President…

kingsjester on January 25, 2014 at 7:43 AM

The judge in Texas told the hospital to cut life support on the mother…2 weeks shy of viability for the baby.

Tragic situation…Hospital has until Monday to comply or file an appeal.

workingclass artist on January 25, 2014 at 8:00 AM

I wonder whether the GOP Establishment asked Huckabee to take a bullet so that the media wouldn’t cover the GOP’s immigration sell out.

Thoughts?

BuckeyeSam on January 25, 2014 at 8:19 AM

I don’t the GOP braintrust is that clever Buckeye…

workingclass artist on January 25, 2014 at 8:26 AM

Christien on January 25, 2014 at 2:23 AM

Really?

Do tell.

Enquiring minds want to know.

cozmo on January 25, 2014 at 8:26 AM

…wow…gotta go…there aren’t 18 pages!

KOOLAID2 on January 25, 2014 at 8:34 AM

…great one kj!…the picture is appropriate!

KOOLAID2 on January 25, 2014 at 8:36 AM

KOOLAID2 on January 25, 2014 at 8:36 AM

Thank you, my friend! It must be pretty good. The Trolls are already attackeing me on Sen. Cruz’s FB Pages. :)

kingsjester on January 25, 2014 at 8:40 AM

Hey Cozmo….

On an earlier page in the telenovella of the QOTD thread you intimated you might have growing skepticism about Cruz…

I’d copy the quote but my Mac is down and I’m using this android and well it kinda sucks.

Anyhow I was wonderin’ if you’d care to elaborate….maybe I missed sumthin’

Thanks

workingclass artist on January 25, 2014 at 8:51 AM

Leaves…….

Bmore on January 25, 2014 at 7:43 AM

Awww NO you don’t !

Get back here, and suffer with the rest of us.

listens2glenn on January 25, 2014 at 9:05 AM

Happy Saturday, Patriots! And, Trolls.

“And now, Americans…the Rest of the Story…”. Paul Harvey, American Original

My take: If I Were a Socialist U.S. President…

kingsjester on January 25, 2014 at 7:43 AM

…great one kj!…the picture is appropriate!

KOOLAID2 on January 25, 2014 at 8:36 AM

kingsjester on January 25, 2014 at 8:40 AM

Dittos, what KOOLAID’ said.

I can remember before I’d ever heard of Rush Limbaugh (also Ken Hamblin), when Paul Harvey was ALL we as conservatives had to trust news from.

listens2glenn on January 25, 2014 at 9:13 AM

listens2glenn on January 25, 2014 at 9:05 AM

LOL!

I went back and read some of that mess. Lourdes is off her meds again. Bless her heart.

kingsjester on January 25, 2014 at 9:14 AM

listens2glenn on January 25, 2014 at 9:05 AM

LOL!

kingsjester on January 25, 2014 at 9:14 AM

Before the last couple of days, I don’t believe I can recall Lourdes. But the rest of you seem obviously well acquainted with her.

listens2glenn on January 25, 2014 at 9:18 AM

He spoke the truth and there was nothing in-artfull about how he phrased it. The left jumped on it as they always do when there is an attack of any kind on their socialist agenda. BTW… wasn’t MHP the one wearing tampon earrings on her show? How is it that anything she says is taken seriously.

Kissmygrits on January 25, 2014 at 9:45 AM

I dunno. I’m pretty obnoxious myself. And I’m often rude and liquored up.

Lanceman on January 24, 2014 at 11:25 PM

Don’t put yourself down like this lol – you are nothing like verbaloser or libfreeliveenslavedordie, who don’t care about how rude they are to others, and who show no capability of learning from their mistakes. All they do is talk in circles, criticize us & whine…I challenge you to prove me wrong! :)

They’re hopelessly stupid bores.

Anti-Control on January 25, 2014 at 9:45 AM

kingsjester on January 25, 2014 at 9:14 AM

Ah! That explains all.

listens2glenn on January 25, 2014 at 9:18 AM

She is usually lovely but once upon a time, she did have a day. Finally, AP had to close the comments, I believe.

Cindy Munford on January 25, 2014 at 10:15 AM

Good night!!

msupertas on January 25, 2014 at 10:30 AM

Dude!

davidk on January 25, 2014 at 10:34 AM

Hey Cozmo….

workingclass artist on January 25, 2014 at 8:51 AM

Since cozmo hasn’t responded …. I liked Cruz, and I still have an open mind about him, but it appears like he joins the GOPe in thinking enforcement won’t work and some kind of amnesty (like the GOPe, he won’t call it that) is necessary to supply workers to farms.

fadetogray on January 25, 2014 at 10:41 AM

Cindy Munford on January 25, 2014 at 10:15 AM

She wasn’t very lovely last night…

OmahaConservative on January 25, 2014 at 10:50 AM

That’s my favorite Johnny Cash song !

listens2glenn on January 25, 2014 at 6:29 AM

Folsom Prison Blues

Anti-Control on January 25, 2014 at 11:01 AM

She wasn’t very lovely last night…

OmahaConservative on January 25, 2014 at 10:50 AM

Lourdes, you need to work on an exit strategy – you’re obsessing, and no one, including you, likes to see you be so emotionally tortured.

Anti-Control on January 25, 2014 at 11:05 AM

Anyhow I was wonderin’ if you’d care to elaborate….maybe I missed sumthin’

Thanks

workingclass artist on January 25, 2014 at 8:51 AM

All the wrong people here are on the Cruz bandwagon. It makes me nervous.

cozmo on January 25, 2014 at 11:21 AM

Lourdes is a she?

Anyhow I’m stealing BMore’s coffee. He left it on the counter.

I hope Merms scales get Shiney again.

Get all your stationary from Twerp. Lourdes should work in meat department.

SparkPlug on January 25, 2014 at 12:08 PM

Lourdes is a she?

SparkPlug on January 25, 2014 at 12:08 PM

WTF? Are your nuts numb? Lourdes?? How many dudes you know with that name???

Lanceman on January 25, 2014 at 12:15 PM

cozmo on January 25, 2014 at 8:26 AM

You and Lourdes should take your squabbling elsewhere. Maybe your pals here enjoying watching the bickering, but I doubt the mgmt does. This isn’t LGF.

Christien on January 25, 2014 at 12:25 PM

Christien on January 25, 2014 at 12:25 PM

Here is the deal noob. Lourdes came in last night like a bull in a china shop. It ain’t the first time, she has a record of it. One of her melt downs is a legend here. Last night it was me who drew her ire. Without a shred of evidence she attacked my character, my integrity and my honor. I laughed it off (it didn’t stop), I ignored it (it didn’t stop) and then I got mad. Plain and simple, she lied. And the ignorant let her get away with it.

That you see an equivalency leads me to believe you are another one of her sock puppets. Though one of her least insane sock puppets. So, you have that in your favor.

For one to draw an equivalency, one is either a couple of fries short of a happy meal. a sock puppet or you have your own chip.

So be it. When you get called a liar, do you accept equal accountability?

cozmo on January 25, 2014 at 12:55 PM

Christien, Lourdes attacked cozmo, over and over, and over, again, with no proof. You’d have to read a lot to see what was spinning.

cozmo even apologized, for no reason, just to get her to move along. Plus, she kept saying “good night”, over and over, then accused some of being rude to her for reminding her to just go already.

It was either theater of the absurd, or a stage, for comments, or God help her, if it was more dire.

Schadenfreude on January 25, 2014 at 1:01 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on January 25, 2014 at 6:05 AM

Why are you being such a attention seeking twit?

1. I said nothing to or at you last nigh. AKA, I didn’t even acknowledge you exist.

2. If you want to act like a sniveling twit, you better have a reason for it.

3. Stop playing as though everyone is out to get you.

Personally, I have and want nothing to do with you or your wannabe drama. Get a grip.

upinak on January 25, 2014 at 1:26 PM

Dire Straits was here.:)

Dire Straits on January 25, 2014 at 1:41 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on January 25, 2014 at 5:41 AM

Happy for you, ALT.
Might just find you enjoy it, too.
Hope so, anyway.

pambi on January 25, 2014 at 1:45 PM

hey DS…

going2mars on January 25, 2014 at 1:53 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on January 25, 2014 at 5:41 AM

Happy for you, ALT.
Might just find you enjoy it, too.
Hope so, anyway.

pambi on January 25, 2014 at 1:45 PM

……you know – you two girls are just solid Gold!…….: )

williamg on January 25, 2014 at 2:08 PM

Schadenfreude on January 25, 2014 at 1:01 PM

At least she wasn’t quoting and responding to her own posts as she is sometimes wont to do…

OmahaConservative on January 25, 2014 at 2:29 PM

OmahaConservative on January 25, 2014 at 2:29 PM

Lolwut? You got here late.

Are you answering your own posts? BedBug on January 24, 2014 at 10:31 PM This is news to you? Lanceman on January 24, 2014 at 10:32 PM

Lanceman on January 25, 2014 at 2:38 PM

……*cheesy trumpet version pomp and circumstance plays*

williamg on January 25, 2014 at 2:52 PM

More appropriate

cozmo on January 25, 2014 at 2:59 PM

Wow.

*taking off my boots*

That was a lot to wade through, lol.

Lourdes, epic.

Fallon on January 25, 2014 at 3:19 PM

Fadetogray & Cozmo…

Thanks for the answers.

I guess the Chamber of Commerce got to Cruz…Feet of Clay etc.

Too Bad.

workingclass artist on January 25, 2014 at 3:36 PM

Anti-Control on January 25, 2014 at 11:05 AM

I like Lourdes. Her comments in the various threads are always very thoughtful and well-written.

Honestly, Cozmo is usually rude. It’s unnecessary.

bluegill on January 25, 2014 at 3:44 PM

Cranky dang thread.

Bmore on January 25, 2014 at 4:20 PM

Are Meredith and Lourdes sisters? Cousins? How does the scaled one fit into this family?

Fallon on January 25, 2014 at 4:36 PM

I’d rather be known by my works than my enemies, but if I’m gonna’ have enemies, I couldn’t ask for easier ones than lourdes, hagfish and libfree.

I forgive y’all for your idiocy since y’all cannot help it.

And I look forward to your next bout with insanity.

cozmo on January 25, 2014 at 4:39 PM

workingclass artist on January 25, 2014 at 3:36 PM

I haven’t given up on Cruz.

Former early advocates of Romney, the very vocal ones, are already singing the praises of Cruz.

Heck, hagfish will even grit her teeth and not go off on one of her tantrums when Cruz and Palin are discussed together. That is how far she has gone in her over the top praising of Cruz.

That is the kind of thing that makes me nervous about Cruz.

cozmo on January 25, 2014 at 4:44 PM

That is the kind of thing that makes me nervous about Cruz.

cozmo on January 25, 2014 at 4:44 PM

Me, too. Cautiously optimistic. Trust but verify… all of that stuff.

Fallon on January 25, 2014 at 4:51 PM

Schadenfreude on January 25, 2014 at 1:01 PM

Thanks for the recap. I was watching the whole time, but I appreciate it anyway.

Christien on January 25, 2014 at 4:57 PM

cozmo on January 25, 2014 at 12:55 PM

Chillax, mang. No need to turn this place into LGF or GCP. Like I said, better to take the feud elsewhere, or just ignore her ranting altogether. If she keeps bugging you, contact mgmt and ask them to ban her altogether.

Christien on January 25, 2014 at 5:05 PM

This was a Huckabee thread right?

Someone on FB just linked to the following post:

I would admonish the Republican Party to choose their candidates wisely, because America is fed up. If you push a Huckabee, or a Christie, or a Marco Rubio or a Jeb Bush at us — you will lose, which may be what you want. I can’t help but think maybe you want the likes of Obama or Clinton in power because it furthers your globalist agenda and empowers you. But know this… Americans won’t take this. They’ve had enough and they will fight, so you better be very, very sure you are hunting the right rabbit here. Because the TEA Party will tear you apart and will fight tooth and nail for the Constitution and founding principles to be restored. You and the likes of Schumer and other Progressives on the Left may attack us with zeal, but we will no longer be silent and passive. You can plot against us all you want, but you won’t take us down.

Big government Progressives are the enemy within we must defeat. Progressive Mike Huckabee is toast in the next presidential election even before he starts and the RINOs are full of crap. See you on the battlefield in 2014 and 2016. We’ll be the ones drinking TEA.

I’d say that about sums it up.

Fallon on January 25, 2014 at 5:06 PM

I haven’t given up on Cruz.

cozmo on January 25, 2014 at 4:44 PM

Just for the record, I haven’t given up on him either. On reflection, my comment expressed greater ambivalence than I really have. Given that he’s running point, it would take a lot for me to walk away.

fadetogray on January 25, 2014 at 5:53 PM

Christien on January 25, 2014 at 5:05 PM

Lourdes was the problem AFAIC, not cozmo. She kept persisting, over and over…

OmahaConservative on January 25, 2014 at 6:23 PM

going2mars on January 25, 2014 at 1:53 PM

God evening..:)

Dire Straits on January 25, 2014 at 6:25 PM

OmahaConservative on January 25, 2014 at 6:23 PM

I am prepared to let it go. If they start it up again though…

I ain’t like national republicans, if they wanna’ eff with me, I ain’t gonna’ wilt and rely on others.

Tried that with scumbag growfins. It took a while to clean his crap from my inbox and website. And beta AP was more ready to go after me than the lying liberal troll.

cozmo on January 25, 2014 at 6:36 PM

Anyone see Lourdes around today?

OmahaConservative on January 25, 2014 at 7:44 PM

I like Lourdes.

bluegill on January 25, 2014 at 3:44 PM

I’m sure you do, sweetheart…

OmahaConservative on January 25, 2014 at 7:46 PM

Anyone see Lourdes around today?

OmahaConservative on January 25, 2014 at 7:44 PM

No. And that hagfish is a useless piece of sh!t.

Lanceman on January 25, 2014 at 7:48 PM

Honestly, Cozmo is usually rude. It’s unnecessary.

bluegill on January 25, 2014 at 3:44 PM

As others have stated, I generally like Lourdes. That has nothing to do with her psychological/emotional issues, does it, which are readily evident to most of us. Many of us are concerned about her.

I’ve had one negative interaction with Lourdes, not too many weeks ago where she started going down an obsessive path with me. I pointed out to her that the more she talked, the more she was revealing about herself – she stopped herself at that point. She’s got a major personal problem that she needs to resolve, and focusing on others who might be being rude to her distracts from this.

Anti-Control on January 26, 2014 at 2:53 AM