Quotes of the day

posted at 8:11 pm on January 17, 2014 by Allahpundit

In overhauling the nation’s spy programs, President Obama vowed on Friday that he “will end” the bulk telephone data program that has caused so much consternation — “as it currently exists.”

The caveat is important. Although Mr. Obama imposed some new conditions on the program, the National Security Agency, for the time being at least, will continue to maintain and tap into its vast catalog of telephone data of tens of millions of Americans until someone can think of another way to do the same thing…

[F]or a president who came to office promising to end what he considered the excesses of the new security state, Mr. Obama’s speech on Friday was as much about the larger question of faith. Rather than throw out the programs at issue, he hoped to convince the public that they are being run appropriately.

***

After Friday, keep in mind how the status quo has, or has not, been altered:

1) The phone metadata still exists.

2) It will be kept, at least in the short-term, by the government until Congress figures out what to do with it. (And don’t think the telecom lobby won’t play a role in that.)

3) It will be searched.

4) Searches will be approved by a court with a record of being friendly to the government, one without a new privacy advocate.

5) National security letters can still be issued by the FBI without a court order.

6) Much of this activity will remain secret.

***

As a 2008 candidate, Barack Obama regularly castigated then-President George W. Bush for what he called excessive surveillance programs. Joe Biden, now Obama’s vice president, criticized former New York City Mayor Rudy Giuliani’s GOP presidential platform at the time as little more than “a noun, a verb and 9/11.”

Yet Sept. 11 played a starring role in Obama’s justification of the signals intelligence program during his Friday speech about National Security Agency reforms. The president invoked Sept. 11 eight times Friday, saying the attacks on New York and the Pentagon justify and demand maintaining a robust surveillance apparatus to keep the nation and its allies safe.

It’s the latest in Obama’s evolution from a critic of those who used Sept. 11 to justify national security procedures to a leader who uses the attacks to defend his administration’s surveillance policies.

***

“We heard a lot of lies in this speech by Obama,” Assange said. “I think it’s embarrassing for a head of state to go on like that for 45 minutes and say almost nothing.”…

Assange said the speech wouldn’t have happened without the leaks by former NSA contractor Edward Snowden, who disclosed the details of these programs. Obama was “dragged, kicking and screaming” to the address, Assange said.

“Although those national whistle blowers have forced this debate, this president has been dragged, kicking and screaming to today’s address. He is being very reluctant to make any concrete reforms,” he said. “Unfortunately today we also see very few concrete reforms.”

Obama is just pushing the debate further down the road, Assange said, by delegating some of these decisions to a divided Congress and panels of lawyers.

***

“What I think I heard is that if you like your privacy, you can keep it,” Paul, the Republican senator from Kentucky, said in an interview with CNN’s Wolf Blitzer. “But in the meantime, we’re going to keep collecting your phone records, your email, your text messages and, likely, your credit card information.”…

“He mentioned Paul Revere. But Paul Revere was warning us about the British coming,” Paul said. “He wasn’t warning us that the Americans are coming.”

Later in the interview, Paul said he’s opposed to all massive data collection, by both the federal government and the private sector. Beyond civil liberty concerns, Paul said such massive surveillance just isn’t practical.

“Who are we going to hire, [Edward] Snowden’s contractor to hold all the information?” Paul said, laughing at his own joke.

***

If I understand Obama’s new policy on Section 215, he is going to have the Executive Branch ask the judges on the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court (FISC) to begin to limit when the Executive can query the Section 215 database. That is, he will ask the judiciary to take on a new power to limit the Executive, so that the Executive can only query the database when the executive gets a court order signed by the FISC. In his words, “I have directed the Attorney General to work with the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court so that during this transition period, the database can be queried only after a judicial finding, or in a true emergency.”

Maybe I’m just old-fashioned, but doesn’t Congress need to be involved in this little enterprise? The FISC is a creation of Congress. It has no power to do anything that Congress doesn’t grant it. The Executive and the Judiciary can’t just meet and agree on a new set of rules to govern surveillance programs; those rules are supposed to be generated by Congress. I suppose it shows how far from Congress’s text the FISC has taken the law that the Executive sees the FISC as the primary negotiating partner in creating new rules. The FISC’s interpretation of Section 215 is based on an implausible reading of Congress’s law, so it’s almost like it’s the FISC’s authority at issue, not Congress’s. But I hope we could recognize that FISA is a statute and statutes are enacted by the legislature. If the President and the FISC are having trouble locating this sometimes-elusive branch of government, they’re in the fancy building with the dome near the Supreme Court. Big building, can’t miss it.

***

Obama cannot have it both ways. Either the government’s mass collection of every American’s telephone records is essential to national security, or it isn’t. Either the surveillance activities that ignited public outrage when they were revealed last June amount to nothing more than a “modest encroachment” that “the American people should feel comfortable about,” as Obama claimed at the time, or they pose substantial threats to privacy that need to be mitigated, as he indicated today. Either the reforms he announced will protect Americans from indiscriminate snooping, or they are mere window dressing aimed at “giv[ing] the American people greater confidence that their rights are being protected” (as he put it today) without actually protecting those rights.

Obama did manage to utter at least one important truth:

“Given the unique power of the state, it is not enough for leaders to say: trust us, we won’t abuse the data we collect. For history has seen too many examples when that trust has been breached. Our system of government is built on the premise that our liberty cannot depend on the good intentions of those in power; it depends upon the law to constrain those in power.”

I believe this, but I do not believe that Obama does.

***

While Snowden initially represented his priorities as being those of American civil liberties and the exposure of spying on American citizens, the leaks quickly turned into tales exposing the legitimate spying activities external to the United States…

Today was a victory for Snowden and his allies, but not the kind of victory civil libertarians should hope for. The restrictions on spying on American citizens announced by the president seem mostly like window dressing, adding a few hoops and a mess of paperwork to slow down the process without achieving fundamental change. But if the restrictions on spying overseas are real, and not just lip service, they represent a marked degradation of the ability of America’s intelligence community to do the job they’ve been tasked with from the beginning.

This should please Snowden and his allies. Their aim, rather than ensuring the protection of civil liberties, has turned into a broader push to restrict the footprint of the intelligence gathering efforts of the United States. It’s now a reality only made possible because of their appeal to a power structure that essentially shares their view of the proper role of America in the world.

***

***

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

<- Working/Lurking.

Anyone who actually cares can ask the miscreant if his throat's better.

Axe on January 17, 2014 at 10:12 PM

OmahaConservative on January 17, 2014 at 10:09 PM

Well then you’re covered. :) Maybe it was a packrat…the two legged variety. They’ve been known to lift tools and other loose, shiny items out of the back of pickups.

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 10:12 PM

Every step you take
Every move you make
Obama’s perverts at the N-Stasi-A will be watching you

Every word you write or say
Every night and day
Obama’s perverts at the N-Stasi-A will be watching you

VorDaj on January 17, 2014 at 10:12 PM

LOLZ. i am getting old, I lost my six pack of beer… OmahaConservative on January 17, 2014 at 10:01pm

Maybe the coons stole it.

Your sister stabilizing?

Hope so. Prayers continue.

Coons will drink beer. My Godmom had 3 that came to the porch she got drunk all the time. Funny as hell. Dog bowl full of suds. They would drink it all. Pass out in the yard.

wolly4321 on January 17, 2014 at 10:13 PM

Spark, I care, so I’m going to take Axe’s suggestion and ask you if your throat’s better. Not that I think you’re a ‘miscreant’ but I know Axefellow, and he cares enough to ask after you in that oblique and backhanded way. :)

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 10:13 PM

Its causal day. So why is M9 wearing a bow tie?
SparkPlug on January 17, 2014 at 10:07 PM

*only

Murphy9 on January 17, 2014 at 10:14 PM

Running Scared – Orbison

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 10:16 PM

wolly4321 on January 17, 2014 at 10:13 PM

She is better.
Great story about your godmom. Wonder if my cousin swiped my sixer?

OmahaConservative on January 17, 2014 at 10:16 PM

Attention passengers! Welcome to the fundamentally transformed U.S. of A. As you work your way through the current state of America, for you own safety please make sure that any inconvenient facts and associated criticisms are stored neatly within yourself. Otherwise, Pharaoh Hussein Louie Obamalini , the IRS SS, the BIG STASI NSA, and the dedicated TSA Gropestapo, and if necessary the ever expanding DroneForce, will come to help you reorder your priorities. You are welcome to file a complain via the soon to be Islamic regulated Internet. We apologize if your federal officials cannot respond to every inquiry. They may merely be previously committed to representing other more lucrative interests more relevant to their own pocketbooks and their own secrecy. And as always, have a nice day and think happy thoughts as because of your wonderful and caring government you are safe and protected and all of your thinking is being done for you.

Cheshire Cat on January 17, 2014 at 10:17 PM

Cheshire Cat on January 17, 2014 at 10:17 PM

LOL! Excellent. :)

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 10:18 PM

Off topic….

It’s time to send the ultimate message to the crony establishment. Come on Kentucky, make it happen.

Meat Fighter on January 17, 2014 at 10:20 PM

Sweet Dreams Baby – Orbison

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 10:20 PM

Yeah. I’ve been checking his website and while he has written a few things there, there’s no mention of what’s going on. It’s too bad; he and Andy McCarthy are the main reasons I ever go to NRO.

IrishEi on January 17, 2014 at 10:08 PM

NRO seems to be in a Purging state of mind. I don’t think they would be that stupid, though.

Then again they did spend 6 years pushing Mitt for President.

kcewa on January 17, 2014 at 10:22 PM

Wake Up Little Susie – Everly Brothers

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 10:24 PM

Cheshire Cat on January 17, 2014 at 10:17 PM

Cc:utah data collection center PRISM has detected keyphrases.

You have made the list. There is a train in your future.

wolly4321 on January 17, 2014 at 10:27 PM

Pledging My Love – Johnny Ace

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 10:28 PM

Obama really seems to believe he is an absolute dictator who involves the other branches out of his magnanimity.

Adjoran on January 17, 2014 at 10:28 PM

Adjoran on January 17, 2014 at 10:28 PM

Just like Sukarno … what a shocka!

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on January 17, 2014 at 10:30 PM

I Got A Real George Jones – Amazing Rhythm Aces

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 10:31 PM

Pledging My Love – Johnny Ace

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 10:28 PM

When I just tune in to HA because whatever, we are all so screwed, at least Jackie and many other fellow screwees make me feelz so much bitter. So thank you. Good posts, tunes. Hope you are fine.

arnold ziffel on January 17, 2014 at 10:33 PM

OFF TOPIC,

Has anyone read this interview with Scott Walker? He’s sounding pretty good to me. My only problem has been with his sometimes wishy-washy views on immigration, but he gives a pretty good answer, talking about how the government needs to enforce existing laws (which they clearly are not) and streamline the process for those who want to come here legally. Anyway, check out he interview. He says a lot of good stuff.

Jack_Burton on January 17, 2014 at 10:33 PM

arnold ziffel on January 17, 2014 at 10:33 PM

Good evening, Arnold. :) It’s a pleasure to see you. :)

Suzie said to tell Bob ‘hello’. :)

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 10:35 PM

Spy vs Spy – Defection

kcewa on January 17, 2014 at 10:38 PM

ama really seems to believe he is an absolute dictator who involves the other branches out of his magnanimity. His incompetence and that of his team is our only salvation. Imagine if these clowns knew what they were doing! Adjoran on January 17, 2014 at 10:28 PM

Which part of Cloward-Piven is failing?
Destruction is easy.

Our salvation? No,, were effed. They aren’t inept. That’s the facade.
You have single payer coming,, and a lot more fascism.

And he knows nothing? It just happens on its own?

wolly4321 on January 17, 2014 at 10:39 PM

Nothing Takes The Place of You – Tab Benoit

This tune has actually inspired a new piece I’ve been working on lately.

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 10:41 PM

I Got A Real George Jones – Amazing Rhythm Aces

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 10:31 PM

George Jones – The Wrong Side Of The World

kcewa on January 17, 2014 at 10:41 PM

kcewa on January 17, 2014 at 10:41 PM

Do you like George Jones?

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 10:42 PM

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 10:13 PM

Hi MG. Thanks for taking his advice.

My throat is much better. I had a frog in it. Your prescription made it hop away.

Which reminds me about frog green tights for theatrical purposes.

BTW, certain piker miscreants are trying to pimp my miscreant ride.

SparkPlug on January 17, 2014 at 10:43 PM

Bring It On Home To Me – Benoit

Am I the only one who sees that white GTO convertible cruising slowly down the main drag under the street lights around midnight?

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 10:44 PM

Suzie said to tell Bob ‘hello’. :)

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 10:35 PM

You tell Suzie, come back, Bob wanted to show her a little sumpin.

arnold ziffel on January 17, 2014 at 10:44 PM

Wake Up Little Susie – Everly Brothers

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 10:24 PM

R.I.P. Phil Everly

Got to see him and Don live when they were special guests of Simon and Garfunkel on their 2003 reunion. Great voices, but also great guitar harmonies.

Del Dolemonte on January 17, 2014 at 10:44 PM

My first girlfriend was Suzie, and she was smoking hot.

Still is. We write dead tree script, 30 years later.

wolly4321 on January 17, 2014 at 10:45 PM

Murphy9 on January 17, 2014 at 10:14 PM

Notice how I never said bow tie “around your neck”.

It could be anywhere and usually is. I think you might be trying to steal cosmos thunderware.

SparkPlug on January 17, 2014 at 10:45 PM

Do you like George Jones?

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 10:42 PM

kcewa on January 17, 2014 at 10:46 PM

Lanceman will Merm you.

SparkPlug on January 17, 2014 at 10:46 PM

SparkPlug on January 17, 2014 at 10:43 PM

I’m very glad to hear that your throat is better, Spark. I’m also glad if the honey worked for you. :)

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 10:46 PM

arnold ziffel on January 17, 2014 at 10:44 PM

lol! Is that right? I’ll certainly let her know. :)

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 10:48 PM

Dwight Yoakam – Bucks Funeral

kcewa on January 17, 2014 at 10:49 PM

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 10:46 PM

A little honey from honey B9 always works for me. (:

Prescribed by MG, lady of the mist and Grande Tetons.

SparkPlug on January 17, 2014 at 10:49 PM

Del Dolemonte on January 17, 2014 at 10:44 PM

Indeed. Good call, those guitar harmonies were more complex than people gave them credit for in many cases. Lucky you getting to see them live. :)

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 10:49 PM

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 10:48 PM

She’s probably moved on to a higher class.

arnold ziffel on January 17, 2014 at 10:50 PM

LOLZ. i am getting old, I lost my six pack of beer…

OmahaConservative on January 17, 2014 at 10:01 PM

Did you remember to bring it in when you got home? Or is it still in the car? ;-)

Solaratov on January 17, 2014 at 10:50 PM

Please bring back Christie. I want to pop his party balloon and coat the walls with a fine spray of lard globules.

SparkPlug on January 17, 2014 at 10:50 PM

wolly4321 on January 17, 2014 at 10:45 PM

lol! Must be something about those ‘Suzies’.:)

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 10:51 PM

Solaratov on January 17, 2014 at 10:50 PM

I left it in the back of my pickup…

OmahaConservative on January 17, 2014 at 10:51 PM

Patiently by Phil Everly

kcewa on January 17, 2014 at 10:52 PM

SparkPlug on January 17, 2014 at 10:49 PM

I’m delighted it worked. I first tried it when I had to give a reading and I had a very sore throat.I could barely speak. Thanks to the honey I made it through the evening without rasping and coughing my way through it.

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 10:53 PM

has this Administration picked a official day yet, to move
The Constitution of the United States from the National Archives
to a place in some dusty back drawer in the Smithsonian??

going2mars on January 17, 2014 at 10:54 PM

Del Dolemonte on January 17, 2014 at 10:44 PM

Same here. They were actually better than S&G.

TxAnn56 on January 17, 2014 at 10:56 PM

arnold ziffel on January 17, 2014 at 10:50 PM

I don’t know. She seemed pretty fond of Ol’ Bob.:)

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 10:56 PM

January Butterfly – Phil Everly

kcewa on January 17, 2014 at 10:56 PM

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 10:53 PM

I Betcha it was the best reading they ever heard. You are quite a remarkably talented performer which includes dancing, reading and reciting Scrumpy poems.

SparkPlug on January 17, 2014 at 10:57 PM

If I Could Quit You I’d Be Alright – Benoit

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 10:57 PM

New neighbors = whole new set of sounds at the window to which to get used.

Axe on January 17, 2014 at 10:58 PM

SparkPlug on January 17, 2014 at 10:57 PM

lol! You’re too kind, Spark. :) Smoooch!

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 10:59 PM

Last night BMore was here except a certain him called him Bmore and not BMore.

Friends of BMore were insulted and ran to get the fuming tent. We will catch the piker soon.

SparkPlug on January 17, 2014 at 11:00 PM

Axe on January 17, 2014 at 10:58 PM

Becoming accustomed to new neighbors can be trying even without new noises.

*ahem*… these are people we’re talking about… right?

I ask because I recall a conversation about a lizard reclining on your screen one evening, and he seemed rather neighborly, too. :)

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 11:00 PM

The old neighbors couldn’t wait to leave.

SparkPlug on January 17, 2014 at 11:01 PM

SparkPlug on January 17, 2014 at 11:00 PM

I wish Bmore would come by more often and stick around longer. He’s a lot of fun. I miss him.

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 11:02 PM

It always makes me laugh whenever someone says congress will provide oversight for the NSA programs. Congress can’t even provide proper oversight over the bills they pass…but somehow these old geezers have clue one what the NSA is doing.

William Eaton on January 17, 2014 at 11:03 PM

Dwight Yoakam & Buck Owens – The Streets Of Bakersfield

kcewa on January 17, 2014 at 10:43 PM

I live here. That was cool, remember them filming it and the Buck’s funeral down post.

arnold ziffel on January 17, 2014 at 11:05 PM

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 10:59 PM

Thank you for the smooch.

Ok Ken. Top that.

BTW, bring back B9 you eloper or Jackie will poach me. Also a evula is not a vulva.

SparkPlug on January 17, 2014 at 11:05 PM

Who’s Gonna Fill Their Shoes?- George Jones

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 11:06 PM

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 11:02 PM

I was hoping he’d be here so I could ask him to photoshop a Boehner peso for me for the upcoming amnesty fight. It gives that already terse and expletive filled fax a little pizzaz. He did a great Rubio peso but the battle is in the House now.

TxAnn56 on January 17, 2014 at 11:08 PM

Marc Broussard – Home

Christien on January 17, 2014 at 11:09 PM

Okie From Muskogee – Merle Haggard

Timely… on so many levels. :)

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 11:10 PM

Ok Ken. Top that.

SparkPlug on January 17, 2014 at 11:05 PM

Sparky, you definitely belong on deviantart. I like your link, I heard there are naughty parts there also.

arnold ziffel on January 17, 2014 at 11:11 PM

TxAnn56 on January 17, 2014 at 11:08 PM

Good evening, TxAnn56. :)

What a great idea. :) He does such a great job with those and they’re so effective.

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 11:12 PM

The old neighbors couldn’t wait to leave.

SparkPlug on January 17, 2014 at 11:01 PM

LOL!

Murphy9 on January 17, 2014 at 11:13 PM

He’ll Have To Go – Jim Reeves

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 11:14 PM

arnold ziffel on January 17, 2014 at 11:11 PM

lol! Made me laugh! :)

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 11:15 PM

Aaron Neville – “The Grand Tour”

George Jones tribute.

kcewa on January 17, 2014 at 11:16 PM

Good evening, TxAnn56. :)

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 11:12 PM

Evenin’ jack. I had an old Bush peso and he was able to put Rubio’s head in it instead and lo and behold, Rubio is never mentioned anymore. So it’s time to do the same with Boehner and his ilk. I’m very technologically challenged so I have to rely on the talents of others like Bmore.

TxAnn56 on January 17, 2014 at 11:18 PM

Wild Thing- Troggs

;)

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 11:18 PM

TxAnn56 on January 17, 2014 at 11:18 PM

If it works that well I’m right behind you! :)

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 11:19 PM

arnold ziffel on January 17, 2014 at 11:11 PM

Yep. That’s what I call a Web sight. Many hotties created from the imagination.

Axe is trying to build a robo-babe. The first one had vacuum tubrs and looked like Helen Thomas and wouldn’t let him get any rest. I think SWalker had something to do with that to get even with Axe for quiting the band where Axe played the tambourine.

SparkPlug on January 17, 2014 at 11:20 PM

Speaking of Neville’s and Obama’s

Peace in Europe Iran

kcewa on January 17, 2014 at 11:20 PM

OFF TOPIC,

Jack_Burton on January 17, 2014 at 10:33 PM

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lanceman on January 17, 2014 at 11:21 PM

Consider the possibility that the reason Obama, Congress and the Supreme Court won’t do anything to rein in the NSA’s obviously unconstitutional activities is because they’re afraid the NSA will spill the beans on rampant DC corruption. Another likelihood is that DC is using the NSA, and we know the IRS, to monitor and oppress their political opponents who wish to end the DC racket.

FloatingRock on January 17, 2014 at 11:21 PM

Tell It Like It Is – Aaron Neville

Slowdance. :)

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 11:22 PM

Timely… on so many levels. :)

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 11:10 PM

Yep.

kcewa on January 17, 2014 at 11:22 PM

SWalker lives.

You pikers live rent free in my brain.

SparkPlug on January 17, 2014 at 11:23 PM

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 11:23 PM

JACKSON!

Lanceman on January 17, 2014 at 11:23 PM

Lanceman on January 17, 2014 at 11:21 PM

LANCEMAN!

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 11:23 PM

What. Da. Phuck.

Lanceman on January 17, 2014 at 11:23 PM

SparkPlug on January 17, 2014 at 11:23 PM

And quite comfortably, too. Getting a trifle crowded, though.:)

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 11:23 PM

Runaway – Del Shannon

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 11:27 PM

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 11:23 PM

Maybe you could conjure some M Theory to grow me a bigger brane with superstrings and quarklings

Quarks are made of quarklings

SparkPlug on January 17, 2014 at 11:30 PM

This Magic Moment – Drifters

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 11:31 PM

That’s because it’s a single room apartment.

Axe on January 17, 2014 at 11:32 PM

SparkPlug on January 17, 2014 at 11:30 PM

Your brain is quite spacious, Spark. It’s the rapid inception and development of ideas shooting by all the time, traveling along the neural pathways, and the large storage areas where all those ideas and memories are filed away that makes it seem crowded. I wouldn’t change a thing. :)

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 11:34 PM

This Magic Moment – Drifters

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 11:31 PM

Doc Pomus, Jackie!

williamg on January 17, 2014 at 11:36 PM

You Can Leave Your Hat On – Cocker

heh!:)

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 11:37 PM

williamg on January 17, 2014 at 11:36 PM

Good evening, willaimg. :) Good to see you. Got tunes for us?

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 11:38 PM

Sorry..willaimg… williamg… danged finger thingies! lol!

thatsafactjack on January 17, 2014 at 11:38 PM