Weinstein: I’m making a movie that the NRA will hate

posted at 10:01 am on January 16, 2014 by Ed Morrissey

I know this will shock Hot Air readers, but a major Hollywood producer plans to make a movie for political purposes. (Gasp!) And it will oppose conservative/libertarian values. (Gasp!) And it will star Meryl Streep. Okay, that doesn’t really surprise anyone, but the hypocrisy here is amusing nonetheless. The man who fills screens with flying bullets on a regular basis told Howard Stern yesterday that he’s going to make the NRA “wish they weren’t alive after I’m done with them.”

Er … good luck with that, Harvey Weinstein:

Big-time movie producer Harvey Weinstein revealed Wednesday that he is making an anti-gun movie with actress Meryl Streep that is going to make the National Rifle Association “wish they weren’t alive.”

During an interview with Howard Stern on his radio show, Weinstein said the new full feature drama will take the NRA “head on.” He also said he’s never owned a gun and never will.

“I don’t think we need guns in this country. And I hate it. I think the NRA is a disaster area,” Weinstein said. …

“I’m going to make a movie with Meryl Streep, and we’re going to take this issue head on. And they’re going to wish they weren’t alive after I’m done with them,” he added, referring to the NRA.

Congratulations, genius. You’re setting out to make a movie that will annoy more than 60 million Americans who responsibly own firearms.  What a great marketing strategy that will be! Why, this new project will take … the same oh-so-courageous-and-tediously-didactic path as the anti-war films Lions for Lambs and Rendition, two films which bombed at the box office in 2007, both of which also starred … Meryl Streep.

Let’s muse on the irony, though, of Harvey Weinstein making this declaration. How much gunfire went into Pulp Fiction, which he exec-produced? The 2008 Rambo sequel? Jackie Brown? Let’s talk about the blood-drenched Quentin Tarantino dreckfest Planet Terror, where the protagonists arm up to protect themselves (against zombies). Even when guns aren’t necessarily the issue, Weinstein has no problem with massively violent films like the Kill Bill series, the third installment of which is apparently in pre-production despite the fact that Bill died at the end of “Vol. 2″.

Anyway, Harvey, best of luck with that marketing strategy. If you’re that interested in quelling violence, maybe you should rethink your partnership with Quentin for a start.

Update: Maybe Harvey should take a meeting with Mark Tapscott:

Yet, as Daniel Payne Points out today in an important analysis posted on the Federalist blog, a Gallup poll recently found that 47 percent of Americans reporting having at least one firearm in their home.

And gun ownership is spiraling, a fact that is reflected in the FBI’s conducting more than 21 million background checks for firearms purchasers in 2013, the most in a single year since 1998 when such checks started.

Where’s the crime wave?

The quick answer is, there isn’t one.

Harvey, have yours call Mark’s and do lunch sometime. Soon.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Cue the montage of Weinstein movies that glorify gun violence.

blammm on January 16, 2014 at 10:05 AM

Good luck at the box office…

OmahaConservative on January 16, 2014 at 10:05 AM

Kill Bill series, the third installment

Take my money!

Murphy9 on January 16, 2014 at 10:06 AM

I am under the impression that the best way to persuade an audience is to let them draw their own conclusions and not to tell them upfront what you want them to believe.

thuja on January 16, 2014 at 10:06 AM

And this one will bomb also. Seriously, does he think NRA supporters will flock to his anti-gun movie just to get outraged? You know in retrospect, I suspect he does think that will happen.

Idiot.

Johnnyreb on January 16, 2014 at 10:06 AM

Political movies going either way are usually here today, gone tomorrow.

22044 on January 16, 2014 at 10:07 AM

Divest yourself from Hollywood. Not one dime.

SoRight on January 16, 2014 at 10:07 AM

Zero money for Hollywood.

mad saint jack on January 16, 2014 at 10:11 AM

So puffing on e-cigarettes at the Golden Globes will cause kids to take up smoking, according to Democrat senators, but depictions of sex, drugs and violence have no effect?

rbj on January 16, 2014 at 10:11 AM

despite the fact that Bill died at the end of “Vol. 2″.

Did he? I only remember him falling to the ground. We assume he is dead but like Sophie and Elle the fate of Bill was never confirmed. Besides it would have to be about some other story line because David Carradine is dead.

Dr. Frank Enstine on January 16, 2014 at 10:12 AM

The NRA has more than 5 million members. I bet this movie is never viewed by that many people.

NotCoach on January 16, 2014 at 10:12 AM

Gee, I wonder why so many Weinstein Co. movies tank at the box office. BTW, the reason Harvey Scissorhands doesn’t need to own a gun is that he doesn’t live in crime-infested neighborhoods and there’s tight security at movie premieres and awards shows where he sticks his fat grill.

Oh, and word of advice to Weinstein. Don’t release this movie before the 2014 midterms. It won’t help the Dems at the ballot box(quite the opposite in fact), trust me.

Doughboy on January 16, 2014 at 10:13 AM

=====================================================

D*mmitt,..and I watched that stupid
HealthCare/Immigration movie,

ELYSIUM, where the Filthy Rich were denying
the poor Illegal Mexicans HealthCare!!

Ugh!

canopfor on January 16, 2014 at 10:13 AM

Another flop.

Ward Cleaver on January 16, 2014 at 10:14 AM

But before it gets completed, I’ll drop over from
a heart attack.

See, now that’s my movie about this human puss case.

Hey Weinstein, Suck on the Wet end.

ToddPA on January 16, 2014 at 10:14 AM

Dr. Frank Enstine on January 16, 2014 at 10:12 AM

Bill definitely died at the end of Vol. 2. Uma does that finger poke of doom thing to his heart which causes it to explode internally.

Doughboy on January 16, 2014 at 10:15 AM

He is talking about it because he needs to prep the progressives to flock in support of it. He needs to prime the MSM pump that the NRA will hate it so they can run endless stories about how the NRA hates it. He is creating a propaganda film and laying the groundwork for it.

Dr. Frank Enstine on January 16, 2014 at 10:16 AM

Doughboy on January 16, 2014 at 10:13 AM

Please release this movie this year. Come on. Be cocky!

22044 on January 16, 2014 at 10:16 AM

Since I am sure that I will never see this film, I doubt that it will have any kind of impact on my life. I won’t wish I wasn’t alive, nor will I hate it. I just won’t care.

But if he wants to waste his or someone else’s money making it, I’m all for it. Better that than throwing it behind the campaign of some useless empty suit running for President.

Chris of Rights on January 16, 2014 at 10:16 AM

Political movies going either way are usually here today, gone tomorrow.

22044 on January 16, 2014 at 10:07 AM

What conservative ones are there?

ddrintn on January 16, 2014 at 10:17 AM

I wonder if Harvey Weinstein employs any security personnel who carry firearms.

Chris of Rights on January 16, 2014 at 10:18 AM

… and at the Oscar nominations shindig this AM, the female host had the unmitigated gall to start her introductions of the nominees as “heroes of movie-making”.

I loathe these effin self-important Hollywood leeches with every ounce of my being.

SteveInRTP on January 16, 2014 at 10:18 AM

Weinstein said the film is not a documentary and will be a “big movie like a ‘Mr. Smith Goes to Washington.’” The Hollywood heavyweight was clear that he wants to scare people enough so that they don’t want to be involved with guns.

This doesn’t make any sense. Anyone want to speculate on how a movie would “scare people enough so that they don’t want to be involved with guns”?

climbnjump on January 16, 2014 at 10:18 AM

I’m sure the NRA is shaking in their boots.

HumpBot Salvation on January 16, 2014 at 10:20 AM

Why is a guy so opposed to guns so anxious to produce a bomb?

EricW on January 16, 2014 at 10:20 AM

Kill Bill series, the third installment

Take my money!

Murphy9 on January 16, 2014 at 10:06 AM

Haha, I agree…but not until today did I know that pr*ck Weinsteine was involved in Kill Bill franchise, one my favorite movies =(

Alinsky on January 16, 2014 at 10:20 AM

Ooooh … I’m terrified.

F*** you, Harvey, you fat tub of moobed sh**.

M240H on January 16, 2014 at 10:20 AM

=========================================================

Well,…Meryl Streep boinked up the Thatcher movie,
making her out to be a loon!!

Oh,..and that was also a Weinstein Debacle!!

The Iron lady 2011
******************

canopfor on January 16, 2014 at 10:21 AM

…and I hope the dipshit loses tons of money on the film!……….it happens!

KOOLAID2 on January 16, 2014 at 10:21 AM

Meryl Streep had fantastic success against apple growers.

Murphy9 on January 16, 2014 at 10:21 AM

I just read the other day that Stern is a gun carrier. Instapundit is always saying we should stop giving Hollywood tax money, time to write the Congress critters.

Cindy Munford on January 16, 2014 at 10:22 AM

If he actually did “take the issue head-on”, he wouldn’t hold the position he does. The only way you can claim that the NRA is a “disaster area” is to ignore the facts. And the only way he can do that is A) he lives in a hermetically sealed liberal echo chamber of ideas, and B) he’s insulated from market/price signals that would tell him in terms he couldn’t ignore that he’s wrong, thanks to government tax breaks and perqs for Hollywood.

Socratease on January 16, 2014 at 10:22 AM

climbnjump on January 16, 2014 at 10:18 AM

Anthropomorphic guns… a la Cars or Planes? That would scare the sh!t out of me.

/s

SteveInRTP on January 16, 2014 at 10:22 AM

Is that Harvey Weinstein of the “I never heard of him” Weinsteins?

StubbleSpark on January 16, 2014 at 10:22 AM

Someone should tell Harvey that the phrase, ‘All you can eat buffet’ is a marketing gimmick, and not a challenge.

Thomas More on January 16, 2014 at 10:22 AM

Doughboy on January 16, 2014 at 10:15 AM

ha. I believe it was the Five Point Palm Exploding Heart Technique (taught to her by Pai Mei), but I think I prefer calling it “the finger poke of doom thing” now. Bravo.

It was rumored that a sequel would involve the daughter of Vivica Fox’s character getting revenge on Kiddo (Uma) for killing her mother.

Nick_Angel on January 16, 2014 at 10:23 AM

EricW on January 16, 2014 at 10:20 AM

Well, it’s the thought that counts. Oh, and it is probably someone else’s money. This sounds just like something Bloomberg would front.

Cindy Munford on January 16, 2014 at 10:23 AM

climbnjump on January 16, 2014 at 10:18 AM

I imagine that Weinstein will cook up something like this…

In their racist fear of overtaxation and hatred of all things Obama and government, several gun-toting RWNJs will take over an elementary school, holding hundreds of innocent children hostage. In the end, when it’s clear they can not win, they’ll shoot each child one by one, all the while shouting their racist hatred for the President.

And you thought White House Down was the ultimate left-wing paranoid fantasy.

Chris of Rights on January 16, 2014 at 10:24 AM

Doughboy on January 16, 2014 at 10:15 AM

But did she do it right? We assume she did but can we be sure? Does the “Five Pointed Palm Exploding Heart Technique”, yes I had to look it up, really work or does it just stun the person? We just don’t know because it is not shown.

From the Wiki about KB3

Oh yeah, initially I was thinking this would be my “Dollars Trilogy”. I was going to do a new one every ten years. But I need at least fifteen years before I do this again. I’ve already got the whole mythology: Sofie Fatale will get all of Bill’s money. She’ll raise Nikki, who’ll take on The Bride. Nikki deserves her revenge every bit as much as The Bride deserved hers.

This makes sense and fits with the story.
Maybe it will be Nikki duke it out with the Bride’s daughter.

Dr. Frank Enstine on January 16, 2014 at 10:24 AM

Heads UP, please don’t comment,

ON NOW LIVE:

US government funding bill 2014
1m
Senate now debating omnibus spending bill – @ChadPergram
end of bulletin

canopfor on January 16, 2014 at 10:29 AM

If Weinstein is backing a movie where Meryl Streep and her “earnest horsey face” get shot, does Camille Paglia get the Uma Thurman part?

cbenoistd on January 16, 2014 at 10:30 AM

Kill Bill series, the third installment

Take my money!

Murphy9 on January 16, 2014 at 10:06 AM

Alinsky on January 16, 2014 at 10:20 AM

Sadly maybe not.

In December 2012, Tarantino said that a Kill Bill, Vol. 3 was unlikely, and that he wishes to focus on other unrelated projects.

Well this has got me wanting to see it again. Maybe tonight I’ll watch it.

Dr. Frank Enstine on January 16, 2014 at 10:32 AM

thuja on January 16, 2014 at 10:06 AM

Do you still agree that killing an unborn baby is no different than killing a dog?

davidk on January 16, 2014 at 10:32 AM

Sofie Fatale will get all of Bill’s money.

Will she have a prosthetic left arm that sprout guns and cutting weapons?

Socratease on January 16, 2014 at 10:32 AM

Nick_Angel on January 16, 2014 at 10:23 AM

I probably shouldn’t have called it that, but I couldn’t remember the real name from the movie. The true “fingerpoke of doom” will always be associated with pro wrestling(if you watched it in the late 90′s, you know exactly what I’m referring to).

Doughboy on January 16, 2014 at 10:33 AM

If I can scrape together some extra coin, I will purchase a gun when the movie opens.

davidk on January 16, 2014 at 10:34 AM

I’m going to wish I wasn’t alive? Does he mean all NRA members? Or just the top? Just saying “NRA” is a bit vague.

Sorry Harvey, I’ll be glad I’m alive the weekend your movie opens – and I’ll be reading a book (the dead-tree version). Or taking a walk, or taking my kids out for sushi so they can make fun of me using chopsticks… Or any one of the countless ways to pass the time that don’t include staring at a screen full of boobs (not those kind), written by boobs and aimed at boobs.

reaganaut on January 16, 2014 at 10:36 AM

If it’s a “Mr. Smith” type of thing I would expect it to show MS going to Washington and taking on the evil giant NRA. Maybe he wants to show everyone how much the NRA controls Washington. The NRA control of the government is one of the bigger anti-gun myths out there. He expects to expose the NRA and their puppets in government to the whole world and the the NRA will be frightened because the curtain will be pulled aside.

Dr. Frank Enstine on January 16, 2014 at 10:37 AM

What conservative ones are there?

ddrintn on January 16, 2014 at 10:17 AM

Not many. You’d think Lone Survivor was a conservative movie though the way some left-wing critics have reacted to it. Recent conservative movies have tended to be very low budget affairs that didn’t get too much run in theaters. October Baby and Courageous for example.

Doughboy on January 16, 2014 at 10:38 AM

Anyone else get a new window open up on their browser when they try to log-in to Hot Air?
Is site hacked?

albill on January 16, 2014 at 10:39 AM

Another reason NOT to go to any of your movies.

Amazingoly on January 16, 2014 at 10:39 AM

I looked through all the films Weinstein has distributed and I
have only seen 2 of them…..

I will look more closely in the future to avoid anything Weinstein
has a finger in.

Here are some current Weinstein movies to BOYCOTT…..

BOYCOTT – MANDELA: LONG WALK TO FREEDOM

BOYCOTT – PHILOMENA

BOYCOTT – AUGUST: OSAGE COUNTY

BOYCOTT – SIN CITY 2

BOYCOTT – LEE DANIELS’ THE BUTLER

redguy on January 16, 2014 at 10:39 AM

I see this going the route of the “hate chicken” campaign…

DanMan on January 16, 2014 at 10:39 AM

Doughboy on January 16, 2014 at 10:33 AM

No, I gave up on wrestling (aka wrasslin’) around the late 80s. A funny name for a move though.

Nick_Angel on January 16, 2014 at 10:39 AM

Hollywood did a bang up job on Atlas Shrugged.

Murphy9 on January 16, 2014 at 10:40 AM

I’m sure the MSNBC crowd will go to his movie….all 30 of them.

Cherokee on January 16, 2014 at 10:40 AM

Heads UP, please don’t comment,

ON NOW LIVE:

US government funding bill 2014
1m
Senate now debating omnibus spending bill – @ChadPergram
end of bulletin

canopfor on January 16, 2014 at 10:29 AM

Yet, here we are, reading stories about Christie and his lawyers! Not a peep about this in the headlines. Canopfor, where would we be without you?

By extrapolating this number…over $1 trillion in spending for EIGHT months, we will have 36 more months of DingDong in office, that adds another $4.5 trillion to our debt. Nice job there, DingDong.

Yet, we MUST be made aware of Christie “lawyering up”.

Nice.

herm2416 on January 16, 2014 at 10:41 AM

cbenoistd on January 16, 2014 at 10:30 AM

Here is the ultimate Meryl Streep scene that should be enjoyed by all.

Dr. Carlo Lombardi on January 16, 2014 at 10:42 AM

Meryl Streep had fantastic success against apple growers.

Murphy9 on January 16, 2014 at 10:21 AM

Yeah, the Alar scare. I have boycotted all her movies since them. Not that it was any kind of sacrifice.

davidk on January 16, 2014 at 10:43 AM

“I don’t think we need guns in this country. And I hate it. I think the NRA is a disaster area.”

Harvey Weinstein on January 15, 2014 Interview by Howard Stern

I don’t think we need Harvey Weinstein in this country.
Or Meryll Streep, or (insert the THOUSANDS of names of celebrity/public figure types, who oppose private ownership of guns, HERE).

listens2glenn on January 16, 2014 at 10:43 AM

Doughboy on January 16, 2014 at 10:38 AM

Anyone who has seen “Lone Survivor” can’t help but be captivated by the honor displayed by Mohammad Gulab, the Afghan tribal leader who became close friends with Navy SEAL Marcus Luttrell.

As retribution for his heroics, Gulab’s home was burned down, his cousin was killed, and he had to take his family into hiding. Luttrell flew Gulab to Texas twice and has been trying to help him get a green card so he can relocate to the United States, at least temporarily.

Obama wants “amnesty” for 6.5 million lawbreakers yet the State Dept. won’t allow Mohammad Gulab
to stay in the US? And the lib that said “Lone Survivor” glorified war needs to go visit the front lines……

redguy on January 16, 2014 at 10:44 AM

What conservative ones are there?

ddrintn on January 16, 2014 at 10:17 AM

The only one I can think of is “American Carol.”

22044 on January 16, 2014 at 10:46 AM

Socratease on January 16, 2014 at 10:22 AM

IDK – seems like a typical clueless libtard (but I repeat myself) – as verbaldouche proved yesterday on the old guy with a .357 thread.

dentarthurdent on January 16, 2014 at 10:47 AM

I’m sure the MSNBC crowd will go to his movie….all 30 of them.

Cherokee on January 16, 2014 at 10:40 AM

Mandatory viewing for all OFA hacks…

dentarthurdent on January 16, 2014 at 10:48 AM

It is not possible to make a truthful movie that will make the NRA look bad.

skspls on January 16, 2014 at 10:49 AM

reaganaut on January 16, 2014 at 10:36 AM

If the movie ever comes out, I’ll celebrate by spending opening day at the range.

dentarthurdent on January 16, 2014 at 10:51 AM

I wonder if this piece of news will hurt Ms. Streep current movie in the theaters?

Cindy Munford on January 16, 2014 at 10:52 AM

thuja on January 16, 2014 at 10:06 AM

davidk on January 16, 2014 at 10:32 AM

Depends. Is this hypothetical baby a future ‘rat voter? And is the hypothetical dog the stupid kind that gets bit by a bat and turns into Cujo?

Meh. I believe I’ll keep Cujo. At least he ate Mills Watson.

Lanceman on January 16, 2014 at 10:52 AM

He also said he’s never owned a gun and never will.

Good for you, champ. Now, just tell the guards at your mansions and your bodyguards to disarm as well and I’ll actually give a shIt about what you say. Phony bastard.

TXUS on January 16, 2014 at 10:52 AM

It is not possible to make a truthful movie that will make the NRA look bad.

skspls on January 16, 2014 at 10:49 AM

Libtards don’t want the truth when they’re pushing their agenda.
See verbaldouche on the old man with a .357 thread.

dentarthurdent on January 16, 2014 at 10:52 AM

redguy on January 16, 2014 at 10:39 AM

Never have and never will see ANY of those movies.

dentarthurdent on January 16, 2014 at 10:54 AM

davidk on January 16, 2014 at 10:34 AM

A good idea. Every gun owner/conservative/righty ought to purchase a new gun the day this movie opens along with ammo.

Vince on January 16, 2014 at 10:54 AM

TXUS on January 16, 2014 at 10:52 AM

Ya – if I had enough money to hire my own small army I wouldn’t need a gun either.

But – I’d probably have some anyway cuz they’re a lot of fun to shoot….
Besides – what do you do if your own little army turns into zombies?

dentarthurdent on January 16, 2014 at 10:57 AM

We don’t need any guns: http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Peace/2014/01/15/Hamas-Trains-13000-Teens-to-Emulate-Suicide-Martyrs

davidk on January 16, 2014 at 10:54 AM

I say we make that part of all acting classes – teach all of Hollywood how to blow themselves up….

dentarthurdent on January 16, 2014 at 10:59 AM

Weinstein: I’m making a movie that the NRA will hate

I’ve got news for you, Harvey – everybody else will hate it, too. So, go ahead and go there…

ya2daup on January 16, 2014 at 11:03 AM

So What… A pack of lies movie isn’t going to make a rips worth of difference. Add it to the stack of bull crap movies like Nixon, Bowling for Columbine, and the rest. Harvey Wine Stain and Streep can both jam sand…

Kuffar on January 16, 2014 at 11:03 AM

Imagine a Hollywood mogul saying he’s going to make a movie that will make the ACLU “wish they weren’t alive.”?

Jim-Rose on January 16, 2014 at 11:03 AM

Cindy Munford on January 16, 2014 at 10:22 AM

Even without your link, I could not believe Howard Stern opposes private ownership of guns.
I’ve heard enough of his radio shows in the past, to know better.

I especially like this quote from Cindy’s link. This girl reads my mind, verbatim:

“I carry a weapon,” cover girl Miranda Lambert told Self magazine’s June issue. “I got a death threat a few years ago and was really scared. But I don’t want bodyguards. I am my own security.

listens2glenn on January 16, 2014 at 11:04 AM

Harvey: I can’t do that because money.

If you want to know why leftists think capitalists are all unprincipled predators out for a fast buck, just look at them.

If you want to know why leftists think people should not have guns in their homes, just look at them.

If you want to know why leftists think government should make our decisions for us, just look at them.

If it was possible to separate them out from the rest of us and apply their thinking about government and society to just them, then their thinking isn’t all that wrong.

fadetogray on January 16, 2014 at 11:06 AM

The man’s a genius. Why? Two words: “The Producers”.

tominsd on January 16, 2014 at 11:10 AM

davidk on January 16, 2014 at 10:34 AM

Yepper, one legal way to “made a killing” over the past year or so would be to own firearm manufacturer stocks…

climbnjump on January 16, 2014 at 11:10 AM

I envision something along the lines of 2004′s Crash.

Everything but flashing letters telling you how you were supposed to feel, guilty!

roy_batty on January 16, 2014 at 11:10 AM

Was his bodyguard (armed) standing next to him?

jake-the-goose on January 16, 2014 at 11:11 AM

Anything Hollyweird does to make out the NRA the bad guy is AOK with me. First it will be seen for what it is, smear, and second it will be seen for what it isn’t, intelligent.

Limerick on January 16, 2014 at 11:11 AM

…and let’s not forget the elephant in room…

One group of people commits the majority of gun homicide on the same group of people. I will hazard they are not NRA members.

roy_batty on January 16, 2014 at 11:15 AM

Weinstein: I’m making a movie that the NRA will hate

Hate it? Whenever the left attacks the NRA its membership and fundraising increases dramatically. I’m sure behind the scenes the NRA is thinking Go, Harvey go.

tommyboy on January 16, 2014 at 11:16 AM

A new (to me) website: http://hopenchangecartoons.blogspot.com/

davidk on January 16, 2014 at 11:16 AM

I bet it will be a movie about Sandy Hook.

Meryl Streep plays Nancy Lanza

portlandon on January 16, 2014 at 11:17 AM

I hope this dummy will indeed make the movie.

Nothing, outside of obama’s constant carrion-feeding, would enhance the NRA and us gun-owners more.

Schadenfreude on January 16, 2014 at 11:17 AM

The man’s a genius. Why? Two words: “The Producers”.

tominsd on January 16, 2014 at 11:10 AM

Good point.

Dr. Frank Enstine on January 16, 2014 at 11:17 AM

climbnjump on January 16, 2014 at 11:10 AM

I tried that – it didn’t work.
I had a bunch of Smith & Wesson stock that I ended up selling at a loss in late 2012 because even as their sales and profits skyrocketed, the stock value went down.

dentarthurdent on January 16, 2014 at 11:20 AM

Where are the trolls to tell us how we’ve got our shorts in a wad?

CurtZHP on January 16, 2014 at 11:22 AM

So he’s going to make another money-pit, loser film…..Good on him.

Shaughnessy on January 16, 2014 at 11:29 AM

I bet it will be a movie about Sandy Hook.

Meryl Streep plays Nancy Lanza

portlandon on January 16, 2014 at 11:17 AM

Best GIF ever: Meryl Streep getting popped in the grape.

M240H on January 16, 2014 at 11:29 AM

Will she have a prosthetic left arm that sprout guns and cutting weapons?

Socratease on January 16, 2014 at 10:32 AM

The Machine Girl 2: Electric Boogaloo!

DethMetalCookieMonst on January 16, 2014 at 11:29 AM