Stop me if you heard this one. Three guys try to rob an old man who has a .357…

posted at 8:01 am on January 15, 2014 by Jazz Shaw

Today’s story comes to us from up near my neck of the woods, over the border in New Milford Township, Pennsylvania. A retired homeowner in the rural district, 69 year old David Braman, was home alone when heard a knock at the door. It turned out to be someone claiming to have run into some car trouble and needing assistance, but living in that neck of the (literal) woods, Mr. Braman took some precautions when answering the door. We join our story in progress.

State police said three suspects arrived at the home of David Braman, 69. The suspects, Francois Muchanic, 31, of Susquehanna, Dylan Brewer 20, of New Milford and Evan Hess, 20, of Forest City were driven to the residence by Muchanic’s girlfriend, Erica Major, 30, of Susquehanna.

Muchanic knocked on Braman’s door wearing a ski mask. The victim opened his door carrying a loaded 357 Smith and Wesson revolver. Muchanic told Braman he was having car problems and needed to use his phone, according to state police.

Trooper Mark Mulvey said Braman tried to close the door when he realized Muchanic was wearing a ski mask. State police said Muchanic then forced his way into the home and began assaulting Braman and knocking him to the ground.

Braman fired three shots at Muchanic and hit him once in the groin.

Sorry to emphasis that last bit, but it’s really one of the good parts of the story. Oh, and providing the proof of an old axiom which is clearly true, there is no honor among thieves.

Troopers say Muchanic fled the home, falling to the ground. The two other men, Brewer and Hess left Muchanic at the scene.

The girlfriend picked up Muchanic to whisk him away from the scene of the very badly failed crime, but quickly had to call for medical help for her man. She tried making up a story about how he had pulled over to help a motorist in distress, but the police weren’t buying it. All three of them, plus the girlfriend, are in custody. We tried getting a statement from the police today without success, but local reports indicate that there are no charges being considered against Mr. Braman. (This is clearly different than what would have happened if this had taken place in New York City, where Braman would likely still be sitting in a jail cell.)

This happened in Pennsylvania, but it’s not Philadelphia or Pittsburgh. This is out in the middle of the state which is commonly known as Pennsyltucky. Mr. Braman lives out near the local campgrounds and was clearly wise to not answer the door for strangers at night without his Smith & Wesson in hand. And since I know you’re terribly worried about the welfare of the attacker…

State police say Muchanic is in critical condition.

Muchanic, Major, Brewer and Hess all face numerous charges.

That’s just a crying shame, isn’t it?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

2nd Amendment at your service!! OOOooo-rahhhh!

HomeoftheBrave on January 15, 2014 at 8:05 AM

THAT is gun control. Good shot under duress.

Mord on January 15, 2014 at 8:08 AM

Boo hoo

Good for him

cmsinaz on January 15, 2014 at 8:08 AM

That’s just a crying shame, isn’t it?

It is! Three shots and only one hit? Waste of ammo. ;0

Happy Nomad on January 15, 2014 at 8:12 AM

Stop me if you heard this one…

No way!

I never tire of these feel good stories.

cozmo on January 15, 2014 at 8:12 AM

Nonp to arrive soon to say that the old man should have just let them rob him and then call 911 after the fact OR used a non-lethal skeet gun.

BeachBum on January 15, 2014 at 8:12 AM

I guess the new language of the left fits this scenario too. Gun safety works!

Mord on January 15, 2014 at 8:13 AM

Now, we all know that this would have turned out better for Mr. Braman if he had simply vomited on his attacker.

Bitter Clinger on January 15, 2014 at 8:16 AM

Maybe they weren’t trying to rob him, but work for the Susquehanna Hat Company. That would also explain David Braman’s reaction.

Flange on January 15, 2014 at 8:17 AM

The sweetest part of this story is that should Muchanic die, Major, Brewer and Hess could face capital murder charges.

As it is, all four, including Muchanic, could be charged with attempt to do grave bodily harm on Muchanic, as he was seriously injured in the course of a violent crime. (Yes, he could go to jail for getting himself shot attempting to rob someone.)

DAs rarely do this, but it is possible. So I hope they make Muchanic miserable by suggesting they will do this, and asking him what his street cred will be in prison, when it turns out he is there for getting himself shot.

No Truce With Kings on January 15, 2014 at 8:17 AM

When the liberal judge lets him out on probation in the near future at least he won’t be able to make any little Muchanics.

moo on January 15, 2014 at 8:18 AM

I guess the new language of the left fits this scenario too. Gun safety works!

Mord on January 15, 2014 at 8:13 AM

You mean like this? Link

Happy Nomad on January 15, 2014 at 8:19 AM

I believe mr. Braman should sue the four of them for the price of those three rounds plus attorney’s fees and court costs.

M240H on January 15, 2014 at 8:22 AM

He hit the guy in the groin using a 357 caliber pistol. Anyone see where the guys privates wound up? He will be singing soprano in the prisom choir.

Spots the Dog on January 15, 2014 at 8:23 AM

OT-

Jim Moran retiring out of VA’s 8th district! OH HAPPY DAY!

Happy Nomad on January 15, 2014 at 8:32 AM

Not any more!

Shy Guy on January 15, 2014 at 8:36 AM

Jim Moran retiring out of VA’s 8th district! OH HAPPY DAY!

Happy Nomad on January 15, 2014 at 8:32 AM

A bit of a disappointment that he wasn’t run out of office.

Flange on January 15, 2014 at 8:37 AM

I hope he didn’t damage his house with the missed shots.

Little Boomer on January 15, 2014 at 8:38 AM

Seems like getting your man parts shot off should still make you eligible for the Darwin Award, right? The key criteria is just putting an end to your gene line — fellow doesn’t have to be dead to do so . . .

SoRight on January 15, 2014 at 8:41 AM

There was a store outside of Zig Zag, Oregon (they were getting desperate for new town names by that point) which had a sign “Remove ski masks and unload guns before entering store.” This was in a place where carrying a loaded gun while wearing a ski mask is entirely reasonable.

rbj on January 15, 2014 at 8:42 AM

Great story to start the day Jazz; thanks. Glad Mr. Braman is ok.

MTF on January 15, 2014 at 8:43 AM

Pennsyltucky? I am a PA native and lived in that area for years and not once ever heard that term.

stop2think on January 15, 2014 at 8:44 AM

It was a revolver? I can see him hitting him with his first shot and missing with the last two. He’s not Harry Callahan.

Vince on January 15, 2014 at 8:46 AM

It was a revolver?
Vince on January 15, 2014 at 8:46 AM

I doubt he had a Desert Eagle.

cozmo on January 15, 2014 at 8:49 AM

A bit of a disappointment that he wasn’t run out of office.

Flange on January 15, 2014 at 8:37 AM

Yeah, after 23 years he probably is just retiring but I was really looking forward to hear him defend his support of Obamacare. Moron was one of the big advocates- he even had Howard Dean pitch for it at one of his super secret town halls.

Happy Nomad on January 15, 2014 at 8:50 AM

Good for him – this is one of the reasons I do not answer my door unless I am expecting someone.

Last night my doorbell rang after dark, not expecting anyone, so I let my dogs talk to the person (big black labs) and I felt secure knowing I have my .357 S&W in a drawer in the end table to my right.

tru2tx on January 15, 2014 at 8:58 AM

Without his junk the perp can be a true prison bit ch! Justice, it seems so right.

Doomsday on January 15, 2014 at 8:59 AM

…usher/security guard with a CCW shot him. Once he was down, he killed himself. He never got beyond the lobby, so the 500 or more potential victims inside were never shot.

dentarthurdent on April 3, 2013 at 6:16 PM

Sure.. That happened…then.
Glad that’s how that particular one turned out…

verbaluce on April 3, 2013 at 6:22 PM

rogerb on January 15, 2014 at 9:00 AM

People assume that because someone is elderly, that they are also an easy target, but not always true. My father was a body builder all his life well into his eighties, he taught judo as a young adult, and he kept a gun near his bed. He called it “street smarts”, and being prepared. He grew up in the city, but lived in the northern woods of Wisconsin for the last 30 years of his life, and he was prepared.

lea on January 15, 2014 at 9:05 AM

It is! Three shots and only one hit? Waste of ammo. ;0

Happy Nomad on January 15, 2014 at 8:12 AM

Give him credit: it was Close Quarters Combat. That takes some training. Maybe now his grandkids will buy him some time at a self-defense place, though, where he’ll get to have a good time learning how to shoot the guy and hit him with all three shots, no matter what. Hint, hint, kids – he has a birthday coming up, I hear. ;)

GWB on January 15, 2014 at 9:05 AM

“The question you have to ask yourself is this”

“Do you feel Lucky”?

“Well, do ya PUNK!”

ToddPA on January 15, 2014 at 9:06 AM

what kind of IDIOT keeps up the attack when he sees the business end of a .357.

the crook knocked the victim to the ground and continued the assault
sounds like he was kicking the old guy when he got shot in the groin

and being the victim was on the ground and firing up, the crook
got it in the groin, bladder, intestines, and out his back

This crook is in MAJOR trouble, if he lives he will be wearing a plastic bag on his belt to take a dump

sniffles1999 on January 15, 2014 at 9:06 AM

State police say Muchanic is in critical condition.

Muchanic, Major, Brewer and Hess all face numerous charges.

I’ve managed to make it through some decades without needing to rob my fellow man. Why should taxpayers support these turds?

I say thin the herd.

BuckeyeSam on January 15, 2014 at 9:07 AM

As a Kentuckian, Pennsyltucky sounds like the best part of the state.

HellCat on January 15, 2014 at 9:08 AM

lea on January 15, 2014 at 9:05 AM

True:

A 77-year-old Walmart shopper attacked a handicapped, scooter-using fellow customer because the disabled man tried to purchase 22 items in a 20-items-or-less express line.
John Malherbe, 67, told police he was unloading his “electric shopping cart” in the express lane while the man behind him, identified as William Gollady, counted the number of items aloud. “When the count exceeded 20, Golladay began yelling at him that he had too many items and told him he couldn’t use that register,”

Happy Nomad on January 15, 2014 at 9:08 AM

It was a revolver?
Vince on January 15, 2014 at 8:46 AM

I doubt he had a Desert Eagle.

cozmo on January 15, 2014 at 8:49 AM

Or the Coonan.

M240H on January 15, 2014 at 9:10 AM

Feel-good story of the year……

itsspideyman on January 15, 2014 at 9:12 AM

The Express Lane Nazi.

Bitter Clinger on January 15, 2014 at 9:12 AM

“No checkout for you.”

Bitter Clinger on January 15, 2014 at 9:12 AM

Sure is a crying shame – some days I think it’s a shame to read stories such as this – other days, not so much of a shame at all – but the biggest shame in this article is that they are all not dead.

Now, that’s a shame.

karra on January 15, 2014 at 9:14 AM

Let’s try this again.

Happy Nomad on January 15, 2014 at 9:08 AM

The Express Lane Nazi.

“No checkout for you.”

Bitter Clinger on January 15, 2014 at 9:14 AM

I have a Brother and Sister-in-Law who live in that area
of our State….it is common knowledge there that you don’t
F*ck with home owners….or you’ll get Shot…..

..oh, and you don’t enter Bars there without a Firearm either..

ToddPA on January 15, 2014 at 9:14 AM

I used to think that
Home Carry was paranoid.
Reconsidering…

If you are out in the stix, you have to take care of yourself. It is getting to where these push-in type home invasions are no longer rare. If you do not have your gun in your hand or on your hip when somebody pulls a move like this, your gun will not help you.

Lessons learned…

The other lesson here is that a six shot revolver might not be quite enough gun for the job. Braman landed one shot out of three, which is not bad shooting, considering the situation. Fortunately, the other two perps fled as soon as they encountered resistance. But if they had kept coming, and Braman went one-for-three with his remaining bullets, he would have run out of ammunition before he ran bad guys.

A good, reliable autoloading 9mm, like a Glock 19 or Sig Sauer P226, might be a better choice.

Haiku Guy on January 15, 2014 at 9:14 AM

Give him credit: it was Close Quarters Combat.

GWB on January 15, 2014 at 9:05 AM

Oh I definitely give him credit. When repairing the damage to his home, he ought to paint on a burglar shape by the front door (like they do on fighter aircraft) to commemorate the victory.

Happy Nomad on January 15, 2014 at 9:15 AM

I visualize a “Home Alone, Senior Edition” story out of all this. These perps leave a Joe Pesci / Daniel Stern impression

ExpressoBold on January 15, 2014 at 9:18 AM

So it WAS a head shot.

portlandon on January 15, 2014 at 9:18 AM

The Express Lane Nazi.

“No checkout for you.”

Bitter Clinger on January 15, 2014 at 9:14 AM

Physically attacking somebody for going over the 20 item limit is deranged but I am not completely unsympathetic. The only thing worse is getting in line behind somebody who gets WIC payments. Invariably the order is filled with stuff that isn’t allowed and the whole check-out process is stalled as the employees essentially re-shop for the customer.

Happy Nomad on January 15, 2014 at 9:18 AM

It was a revolver?
Vince on January 15, 2014 at 8:46 AM
I doubt he had a Desert Eagle.

cozmo on January 15, 2014 at 8:49 AM

I’d bet on a revolver, as you can get one for like 350.00 starting price.
Whereas a Desert Eagle, can cost you like 2 grand.
So thats why i say its old school revolver for a new age punk

sniffles1999 on January 15, 2014 at 9:20 AM

stop2think on January 15, 2014 at 8:44 AM

I’m from Kentucky. The first time I ever heard that term was in 1976. It was used by a Virginia native who had spent a lot of time in California. He’s the only one I’ve ever heard use the term up until this day.

Oldnuke on January 15, 2014 at 9:22 AM

Dude should have started with entry control, look outside and see WHO before finding out WHY.

And get a dog or two, big scary dogs like Stego, because he has a way of making everyone act polite when they’re on my property.

Bishop on January 15, 2014 at 9:23 AM

in regards to the prior posting of

Lessons learned…

Haiku Guy on January 15, 2014 at 9:14 AM

I believe a 6 shot .357 is good enough even if he did miss with 2 rounds. Because, i think that once crook number 2 and 3 heard 3 shots and crook number one start screaming in pain.
i think they got the hint real fast and ran for it.

I wonder what the girl friend thought after hearing gun shots and screaming and seeing only 2 of the 3 make it back to the vehicle.

and the question of “where is Francois”

hey does Francois sound hispanic to you?

sniffles1999 on January 15, 2014 at 9:26 AM

Haiku Guy on January 15, 2014 at 9:14 AM

I used to think that
Home Carry was paranoid.
Reconsidering…

It shouldn’t be a question of whether or not you’re paranoid. Rather are you paranoid enough?

Whatever you’re comfortable with is the better choice. Unless it’s a .25 Phoenix Arms semi-auto which is good for nothing but an odd shaped paper weight. Looks cool though, would you like to buy one? Give you a good deal, well good for me.

Oldnuke on January 15, 2014 at 9:30 AM

Gun control = steady aim, press the trigger, follow through!
or when under attack by three LoFoMoFos’ blast away at will, early and often till empty or nuthin moves!
Well played my man, well played, how long before the other two get introduced to gun control? Soon I hope!

ConcealedKerry on January 15, 2014 at 9:35 AM

stop2think on January 15, 2014 at 8:44 AM

It’s been around a while. Be sure and note the name of the ship in the….

Link

Happy Nomad on January 15, 2014 at 9:36 AM

I used to think that
Home Carry was paranoid.
Reconsidering…

Haiku Guy on January 15, 2014 at 9:14 AM

Speaking as someone who has been shot with a 357, as well as a concealed carrier and the father of a toddler, I usually wear my gun at home. There are a few good reasons, but foremost of them all is that if it is on my person, my daughter can’t get her curious hands on it….

PointnClick on January 15, 2014 at 9:37 AM

stop2think on January 15, 2014 at 8:44 AM

Oldnuke on January 15, 2014 at 9:22 AM

The first time I ever heard it was from a guy (PA Native)
I worksd with who was in the Army stationed at Fort Campbell, KY.
He got it from there….I always remember James Carville saying
PA is Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, with Alabama in between…

…so take that Kentucky!! HA!

ToddPA on January 15, 2014 at 9:41 AM

Happy Nomad on January 15, 2014 at 9:15 AM

Hah! I agree! Maybe two half-perps for the ones he drove from the battlefield. ;)

portlandon on January 15, 2014 at 9:18 AM

And we’ll honor that comment with a *rimshot*!

GWB on January 15, 2014 at 9:42 AM

It was a revolver?
Vince on January 15, 2014 at 8:46 AM
I doubt he had a Desert Eagle.

cozmo on January 15, 2014 at 8:49 AM

I’d bet on a revolver, as you can get one for like 350.00 starting price.
Whereas a Desert Eagle, can cost you like 2 grand.
So thats why i say its old school revolver for a new age punk

sniffles1999 on January 15, 2014 at 9:20 AM

My personal fave is a blunderbuss, packed with drywall screws, broken drill bits, and rock salt.

Crooks three counties away would crap their pants.

But seriously, you go with what you can safely handle. Otherwise, you’re not handling it at all.

CurtZHP on January 15, 2014 at 9:44 AM

Flange on January 15, 2014 at 8:17 AM

Or perhaps they were ot and asked Braman for directions to Niagara Falls..

Haiku Guy on January 15, 2014 at 9:45 AM

Stop me if you’ve heard this one, or this one, or this one, or this one, or this one, or this one, or this one….

Just since you seem to like anecdotal evidence, Jazz…

One’s gun is much much more likely to end up up shooting a family member or friend than it is to to shoot a ski mask wearing burglar in the groin.
Maybe you (and the NRA) should push the above stories more – so that folks are smarter and safer, and not fantasizing they’ll have some John Wayne moment someday.

verbaluce on January 15, 2014 at 9:46 AM

Sweet. My S&W 357 is my favorite gun. I know that no one thinks revolvers are sexy anymore, but if I could only own one gun, that would be it. Hit in the groin with a 357? Haha. That dude is doomed. He basically has no groin left.

WhatSlushfund on January 15, 2014 at 9:47 AM

Love that felony murder rule….

CatoRenasci on January 15, 2014 at 9:48 AM

Taxpayers on the hook for a sex change operation if it lives?

ConcealedKerry on January 15, 2014 at 9:51 AM

I smell a “David Braman Marksmanship Award” in the near future…

JohnGalt23 on January 15, 2014 at 9:51 AM

It’s been around a while. Be sure and note the name of the ship in the….

Link

Happy Nomad on January 15, 2014 at 9:36 AM

Did you google Pennsyltucky to find that, or did you actually remember it? Heck of a find either way.

Flange on January 15, 2014 at 9:51 AM

Flange on January 15, 2014 at 9:51 AM

Google is my friend!

Happy Nomad on January 15, 2014 at 9:54 AM

PointnClick on January 15, 2014 at 9:37 AM

Yep ALWAYS on me or looked in the gun safe, never unloaded, kids, visitors, even wives don’t need to handle my scumbag/LoFoMoFo disposal unit!

ConcealedKerry on January 15, 2014 at 9:54 AM

stop2think on January 15, 2014 at 8:44 AM

I’m not challenging your credibility, … but could you provide a little more specificity? (County, township or borough)
The counties of Clearfield, Cambria and Somerset would qualify.

Huntingdon, and Blair (where I’ve spent more time) are more similar to the Tennessee/North Carolina border. But our ‘ridge lines’ aren’t quite as high, as those down south.

As a Kentuckian, Pennsyltucky sounds like the best part of the state.

HellCat on January 15, 2014 at 9:08 AM

I always thought so … : )

listens2glenn on January 15, 2014 at 9:54 AM

Braman fired three shots at Muchanic and hit him once in the groin.

…he shot him in the ba11s…didn’t he?…it was a billiard shot!…he got two ba11s …with one bullet!

KOOLAID2 on January 15, 2014 at 9:55 AM

Ah, the sweet sound of a .357 going off in the confines of your own domain. Want to bet the other two also found some moisture in their pants?

Rovin on January 15, 2014 at 9:56 AM

Girlfriend lookin for a new stud yet? old ones a little lacking I’d say!

ConcealedKerry on January 15, 2014 at 9:57 AM

Or perhaps they were ot and asked Braman for directions to Niagara Falls..

Haiku Guy on January 15, 2014 at 9:45 AM

Niagara Falls!!!

Flange on January 15, 2014 at 9:58 AM

stop2think on January 15, 2014 at 8:44 AM

It’s been around a while. Be sure and note the name of the ship in the….

Link

Happy Nomad on January 15, 2014 at 9:36 AM

Wow … never saw that episode, before. But I agree, the name has been around a while.

listens2glenn on January 15, 2014 at 10:01 AM

he ought to paint on a burglar shape by the front door

Happy Nomad on January 15, 2014 at 9:15 AM

He could use one of these, maybe? Unfortunately, I didn’t see one who had his hands over the target zone with a surprised look on his face.

GWB on January 15, 2014 at 10:08 AM

Niagara Falls!!!

Flange on January 15, 2014 at 9:58 AM

“Slowly we turn, step by step!”

ToddPA on January 15, 2014 at 10:13 AM

verbaluce on January 15, 2014 at 9:46 AM

From your links:

Sergio Rivera, 38, who was not permitted to own a gun, was arrested after he blasted the child as they sat inside the car with the boy’s mother and grandmother on a Camden street corner shortly before 11 p.m

Wilson-Hurd was arrested at the scene. You might remember his name from a previous arrest. Wilson-Hurd was arrested last summer in connection with the PT Cole Park shooting in Tyler.

resulted in Kelley leaving the home. When he returned, Lanza refused to allow him back in to the home because he was intoxicated.

A West Palm Beach woman who sent an email to her ex-husband which said she intended to “do harm”…

Try harder, verbaluce.

rogerb on January 15, 2014 at 10:18 AM

GWB on January 15, 2014 at 10:08 AM

That would be awesome!

Happy Nomad on January 15, 2014 at 10:19 AM

…it’s good…that no one paid any attention to the ‘prepared’ troll!

KOOLAID2 on January 15, 2014 at 10:20 AM

verbaluce on January 15, 2014 at 9:46 AM

Then don’t have one.

cozmo on January 15, 2014 at 10:20 AM

Try harder, verbaluce.

rogerb on January 15, 2014 at 10:18 AM

…that was good too!

KOOLAID2 on January 15, 2014 at 10:21 AM

Ha. Gay marriage rules.

rogerb on January 15, 2014 at 10:22 AM

I’d sue the perps for the cost of getting those blood stains out of my carpet.

Here in Texas so many of us have concealed carry that the potential perps are just that…potential. They hesitate before trying this kind of garbage because they know that they could be another potential, a potential death statistic.

Feel good story of the day!

neyney on January 15, 2014 at 10:22 AM

Then don’t have one.

cozmo on January 15, 2014 at 10:20 AM

…have ‘gun less’ weekends!

KOOLAID2 on January 15, 2014 at 10:23 AM

verbaluce on January 15, 2014 at 9:46 AM

An update for you Verb.

Our French Press is a Bodum, for what it’s worth.

ToddPA on January 15, 2014 at 10:24 AM

…have ‘gun less’ weekends!

KOOLAID2 on January 15, 2014 at 10:23 AM

Um no. One keeps my keyboard company.

cozmo on January 15, 2014 at 10:24 AM

verbaluce on January 15, 2014 at 9:46 AM

You really are a pu$$y. Grow up.

Vince on January 15, 2014 at 10:25 AM

verbaluce on January 15, 2014 at 9:46 AM

Sounds like the 3 morons in the story above would have been better off robbing your house.

Bitter Clinger on January 15, 2014 at 10:27 AM

rogerb on January 15, 2014 at 9:00 AM

Thanks for the callback.
Never get tired of that one.

dentarthurdent on January 15, 2014 at 10:30 AM

Oldnuke on January 15, 2014 at 9:30 AM

Um, I HAVE a Phoenix .25 and I will thank YOU not to bad-mouth my pap..gun!

Lanceman on January 15, 2014 at 10:35 AM

He shot him in the JUNK!

JUSTICE!

ted c on January 15, 2014 at 10:36 AM

Our French Press is a Bodum, for what it’s worth.

ToddPA on January 15, 2014 at 10:24 AM

I think that’s the most popular brand.
Such a simple system, so can’t imagine they all differ too much.

verbaluce on January 15, 2014 at 10:36 AM

verbaluce on January 15, 2014 at 9:46 AM

Then don’t have one.

cozmo on January 15, 2014 at 10:20 AM

Or be responsible if you do.
And encourage and focus on that more than the scary fluke defense tales.

verbaluce on January 15, 2014 at 10:38 AM

‘Sup, verbaldouche. I see you runnin’ your yap again.

Lanceman on January 15, 2014 at 10:40 AM

verbaluce on January 15, 2014 at 9:46 AM

Uh, yeah, that Chattanooga gangbanger story is a heartbreaker.

M240H on January 15, 2014 at 10:40 AM

WhatSlushfund on January 15, 2014 at 9:47 AM

Mine too. S&W Model 60 .357 Mag revolver with Gold Dot or Golden Saber HPs is my favorite CCW.
I wonder what model this guy had since he missed 2 out of 3.
I can put every round on target at 20 yards with mine.

dentarthurdent on January 15, 2014 at 10:41 AM

Or be responsible if you do.
And encourage and focus on that more than the scary fluke defense tales.

verbaluce on January 15, 2014 at 10:38 AM

If yoy think Fluke is scary, you should see her wingman. She’s HUUUUGE.

M240H on January 15, 2014 at 10:42 AM

Or be responsible if you do.

verbaluce on January 15, 2014 at 10:38 AM

No Shinola idiot liberal. I was very responsible when I shot that scumbag. And I have never shot somebody I didn’t intend to shoot.

cozmo on January 15, 2014 at 10:46 AM

verbaluce on January 15, 2014 at 9:46 AM

Forever the clueless moron…..

Unfortunately for you, all those “anecdotes” are what the real world is all about, and carry a lot more meaning in the real world than a bunch of statistics – even though the real statistics (not the fake ones you make up) support the anecdotes.
You can be a defenseless pu$$y if you want – my wife and I choose not to be defenseless victims.

“It’s better to have a gun and not need it than need a gun and not have it.”

dentarthurdent on January 15, 2014 at 10:47 AM