S.E. Cupp: If Christie was directly involved in Bridgegate, he should resign

posted at 7:32 pm on January 8, 2014 by Allahpundit

Via the Daily Caller, are we at this point so soon? The story about his deputy’s e-mails broke this morning; he put out the requisite shock-and-disappointment statement a few hours ago; and now here’s a righty pundit already dropping the R-bomb on him, albeit conditionally. Half the Republicans I follow on Twitter are rolling their eyes that anyone in the media could be so exercised about petty hardball played by local politicians, especially when Bob Gates is busy accusing the president of the United States of sending men to die in a war he never believed in. Christie’s not in any imminent danger.

But look — at this point, given his emphatic denials that he had anything to do with the lane closings, what’s the alternative to resigning if a smoking gun emerges proving that he did? He’s not going to stand at the podium, cop to having lied baldfaced to the world about his role in punishing the public in order to retaliate against a political enemy, and then say, “Oh well, see you tomorrow.” His whole shtick is that he’s a straight talker who tells the truths that more polished politicians are too afraid to tell. He can’t admit to having lied to protect himself and then go back to business as usual. So what’s the alternative to resignation if he gets caught red-handed? Which, I guess, is another way of saying that the odds of him getting caught red-handed are verrry low or else his denials wouldn’t be so emphatic. If he was involved, the way this was done, I assume, is Christie telling a close aide to make it happen and then the aide telling Kelly to make it happen. That gives him plausible deniability. No paper trail, no muss, no fuss. At worst, if Kelly turns on him and claims that she’s confident the order came from Christie himself, he’ll dismiss it as fingerpointing by a bad employee who’s eager to rehabilitate her rep by telling the media what it wants to hear. He wouldn’t go all-in on denials if he had reason to believe he was exposed.

As for the rest of the clip, where Cupp teases out a scenario in which Christie resigns, becomes a martyr to his supporters for doing so(?), and then rebounds by running for president anyway, I don’t know what to tell you except that Tapper’s green room must include a mini-bar. Any pol who would abuse his power for such petty, egotistical reasons, lie about it repeatedly, and then actually step down in disgrace isn’t going to be considered for the most powerful job in the world. Especially when a big chunk of his own party’s base already disdains him.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

I can not win a debate here, that much is sure.

triple on January 8, 2014 at 10:09 PM

That’s not true, I’ve only read a portion of what you wrote but I generally agreed with you about Christie, he is a progressive scumbag and I’m not a bit surprised by this scandal, but when you started spewing left wing propaganda about Benghazi you exposed yourself as a partisan hack.

FloatingRock on January 8, 2014 at 10:16 PM

Says the guy who is flatly dismissive of Fox News.

Book about roger ailes came out today.

Says he wants to “elect the next president”.

That’s a great motto for a news outlet. NYT? The paper of record. Fox? We want to elect republicans.

Nice.

triple on January 8, 2014 at 10:17 PM

Sorry, but I really don’t want to hear from an atheistic lesbian (S.E.Cupp) masquerading as a “conservative pundit”.

David2.0 on January 8, 2014 at 10:17 PM

Yeah, I stood a chance arguing with people who think the most respected paper on earth isn’t a good enough source. But rush limbaugh tells it like it is, yo!

triple on January 8, 2014 at 10:12 PM

Most respected paper. You really need to check your, what was it, confirmation bias.
Birds complain when you line their cage with the Times. They know it is a biased rag.

AllahsNippleHair on January 8, 2014 at 10:17 PM

I can not win a debate here, that much is sure.

Just like I can’t win a debate with a brick wall.

You can only win debates if people are open-minded enough to challenge their own beliefs in the first place.

triple on January 8, 2014 at 10:09 PM

Between you and a brick wall …

… my money’s on the brick wall. It, at least, doesn’t have pretensions of grandeur.

Whoever this is … it isn’t an Obambot. They have stopped citing the NYT for being devoted to Hillary.

PolAgnostic on January 8, 2014 at 10:18 PM

Nice.

triple on January 8, 2014 at 10:17 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…and the NYT didn’t work to elect your messiah??

BeachBum on January 8, 2014 at 10:19 PM

You see, only a truly enlightened person willing to have their beliefs challenged in the debate arena would be smart enough to bring up Rush Limbaugh even though NO ONE else mentioned him first.

Bishop on January 8, 2014 at 10:19 PM

Petty vindictiveness & lies. Typical RINO traits, not surprised that Christie would do this.

I smell burnt toast blubber.

Norwegian on January 8, 2014 at 10:21 PM

Bishop on January 8, 2014 at 10:19 PM

I ALWAYS wait for a liberal to throw this “trump card” before informing them I have NEVER listened to one second of Rush Limbaugh except for the hit pieces done by the MSM over the years.

PolAgnostic on January 8, 2014 at 10:24 PM

Who could forget The Paper of Record devoting 2,300 main page words to Ann Romney’s horse.

Bishop on January 8, 2014 at 10:24 PM

You closed-minded, Rush-listening, brick wall Fox News watchers have fun not winning any debates against the smart people.

I’ll check back in on you racists later.

rogerb on January 8, 2014 at 10:24 PM

Bishop on January 8, 2014 at 10:19 PM

Bishop: Guess who discharged there weapon in there office:)
============================================================

Ky. lawmaker fires gun in office, calls it mistake
By BRUCE SCHREINER
— Jan. 8, 2014 7:40 PM EST
**************************

canopfor on January 8, 2014 at 10:25 PM

Or 1,800 words to certain liberals in La Jolla, California not really liking Mitt Romney all that much.

Bishop on January 8, 2014 at 10:25 PM

So many similarities between nonp and triple….

nonp – I supported Romney, yet worship at the altar of obama.

triple – I woted for McCain as was a Republican but that changed after 5 years of the wonderfulness of the obama economy and foreign policy.

BeachBum on January 8, 2014 at 10:27 PM

Then of course there are the NYT ombudsman themselves who admit the paper has a liberal bias.

But who the hell are they, ombudsman or something? Racists, probably.

Bishop on January 8, 2014 at 10:28 PM

Book about roger ailes came out today.

Says he wants to “elect the next president”.

Nice.

triple on January 8, 2014 at 10:17 PM

I don’t know if that’s true or spin, but assuming it’s true, if Roger Ailes uses his propaganda machine to nominate another amnesty supporting crony capitalist in ’16 I’ll be voting for Edward Snowden in the general election even if I have to write him in. I hope you and a majority of all voters will join me and we can begin a new dawn of freedom and liberty in America.

FloatingRock on January 8, 2014 at 10:29 PM

Waiting for the 7000 word article on the New Jersey Lane closures that fails to mention “Chris Christie” by name.

“Paper of record” o.k……

can_con on January 8, 2014 at 10:31 PM

It had nothing to do with the economy. I dislike how republicans are bringing religion into the government.

With that said, if I was basing my opinion on the economy, I would never vote republican again, considering they shut down the government for kicks and wanted to send us into default in the middle of a recovery.

triple on January 8, 2014 at 10:31 PM

triple on January 8, 2014 at 10:31 PM

Obama voted to not raise the debt ceiling either when he was senator and yet you still voted for him.

sentinelrules on January 8, 2014 at 10:37 PM

triple on January 8, 2014 at 10:31 PM

You’re funny…what do you think obozocare is gonna do to this wonderful economy? Oh and as a progressive, don’t you think you should perform some eugenics on yourself and your immediate family?

BeachBum on January 8, 2014 at 10:37 PM

triple on January 8, 2014 at 10:31 PM

Ever heard ‘the first rule of holes’?

You past that point a while back.

Midas on January 8, 2014 at 10:37 PM

The Levin Loop playback is just starting to talk about Christie.

FloatingRock on January 8, 2014 at 10:38 PM

I would never vote republican again

I thought you said you’d vote for a “good” republican. You seem like a very confused eugenicist.

BeachBum on January 8, 2014 at 10:39 PM

BeachBum on January 8, 2014 at 10:27 PM

Yeah, not a bullcrap parade at all.

“The economy in shambles, Dog Eater actively breaking the law, dead Americans littering the mideast, but hey, Mitt Romney the Bible Banger really concerns me with his nonexistent Jesus talk, I better vote for the other guy.”

Bishop on January 8, 2014 at 10:40 PM

OK, if he knew he is toast. Now can we have someone resign over Sept. 11, 2012?

AshleyTKing on January 8, 2014 at 10:42 PM

“Michelle and I have not only benefited from our prayer life, but I think the girls have too,” the president told Walters. “We say grace before we eat dinner every night. We take turns”…

When asked if he prays himself, the president said: “I do. Every night.”

Imagine having this Bible-thumper running the show.

Bishop on January 8, 2014 at 10:44 PM

canopfor on January 8, 2014 at 10:25 PM

Money quote:

“She was emptying the weapon and she thought that it was empty and pointed it away and down and pulled the trigger and it went off,” said Rep. Jeff Greer, D-Brandenburg. “Thankfully, no one was hurt. I know she feels terrible about it. … It’s just an unfortunate event.”
No, its “Dumb and Dumber” – try to figure out which one you are, Rep. Jeff Greer.

She broke Rule #1 – most workplaces would FIRE someone for an accidental discharge.

PolAgnostic on January 8, 2014 at 10:45 PM

canopfor on January 8, 2014 at 10:25 PM

Money quote:

PolAgnostic on January 8, 2014 at 10:45 PM

PolAngnostic:Yup,… And thank God,..a Democrat!:0

canopfor on January 8, 2014 at 10:48 PM

He points out that believers are not alone in these prayers. He spoke about the partnerships of faith groups and government to expand the ways they can do more to fight poverty and hunger and build up families.

His morning prayer “when I wait on the Lord” is to ask the Lord for strength

Obama said he frequently prays…

for my ability to help those who are struggling. we are called work on behalf of a God who shows justice and mercy and compassion to the most vulnerable…

Obama told Coburn that one day God would lead him to vote Obama’s way now and then:

Tom, It’s gonna happen. A ray of life is going to beam down”

Hoooooo boy, that’s a lot of religiosity. Keep this dude away from the WH.

Bishop on January 8, 2014 at 10:48 PM

Imagine having this Bible-thumper running the show.

Bishop on January 8, 2014 at 10:44 PM

There’s a difference between being religious and forcing your religion onto everyone else via legislation.

triple on January 8, 2014 at 10:51 PM

triple on January 8, 2014 at 10:51 PM

How do you know that a demorat’s religious faith isn’t taking a guiding hand in their legislative decisions?

Bishop on January 8, 2014 at 10:52 PM

triple on January 8, 2014 at 10:51 PM

Why can’t we have atheists like Stalin and Mao running the country?

sentinelrules on January 8, 2014 at 10:55 PM

Bishop on January 8, 2014 at 10:52 PM

I think you misunderstood where I’m coming from.

I believe in separation of church and state.

I think it’s okay for politicians to be religious.

I think it’s okay for politicians to let their moral values guide their decisions regarding laws, and yes those moral values may come from religion.

Still okay.

It stops being okay when you legislate your religion itself. For instance, you can’t legislate that schools team creationism. It’s not an alternate theory – it’s religious doctrine.

Not okay.

triple on January 8, 2014 at 10:59 PM

Says he wants to “elect the next president”.

triple on January 8, 2014 at 10:17 PM

Yeah, that d!ckh3ad Saul Alinsky……..

Oh wait…

itsspideyman on January 8, 2014 at 10:59 PM

But we’re getting off topic. Did you know Chris Christie crippled an entire region to get back at a mayor he didn’t like?

triple on January 8, 2014 at 11:00 PM

triple on January 8, 2014 at 11:00 PM

The horror of the democrat mind.

Murphy9 on January 8, 2014 at 11:03 PM

triple on January 8, 2014 at 11:00 PM

“Hey everybody!!! Did you know Barack Obama crippled an entire country to get back at the father mother country he never had?”

PolAgnostic on January 8, 2014 at 11:05 PM

triple on January 8, 2014 at 10:17 PM

For your edification, that was about the 2012 election and Romney.

Schadenfreude on January 8, 2014 at 11:06 PM

I think it’s okay for politicians to be religious.

Still okay.

Not okay.

triple on January 8, 2014 at 10:59 PM

Ah, so a belief in a higher power is fine as long as no one actively legislates it.

What if a pol said that the Bible guides their actions?

Bishop on January 8, 2014 at 11:08 PM

triple on January 8, 2014 at 11:00 PM

Did you know that obama/Hillary/Rice lied and still lie about a video, while their ambassador and others were killed in Benghazi?

Did you know this?

I hope that obama, Hillary and Christie go to Hell, along with you, you tiny hypocrite.

Schadenfreude on January 8, 2014 at 11:09 PM

triple on January 8, 2014 at 11:00 PM

Did he, you should share your proof.

Bishop on January 8, 2014 at 11:11 PM

triple on January 8, 2014 at 11:00 PM

Did you know Obama sent his IRS thugs to go after millions of conservatives because he didn’t like their politics?

sentinelrules on January 8, 2014 at 11:12 PM

Christie – his office, at the very least – shut down the GWB out of spite. That’s gotta be a crime. Hell that’s a RICO case.

I know I’m a lefty and we don’t always agree. The only reason I still post/read here is because I used to be a republican, and I want to understand all sides of an issue. I don’t want to live in an echo chamber of MSNBC and reddit. I want to be challenged.

But you guys, as republicans, can’t claim to be the party of integrity, the party of self-responsibility, and then be like “Well democrats wouldn’t resign so neither should he.” That’s hypocrisy, and you know it.

triple on January 8, 2014 at 8:59 PM

Find a mirror, you hypocrite.

Schadenfreude on January 8, 2014 at 11:14 PM

You really shouldn’t say “EVERYONE” when your only news source is fox.
triple on January 8, 2014 at 9:55 PM

Did you read it yes or no? Or did you dismiss it out of hand because “NY Slimes”?

That, my conservative friend, is called confirmation bias.

triple on January 8, 2014 at 10:01 PM

hmmm. Looks like you are a bit guilty of confirmation bias yourself.

cptacek on January 8, 2014 at 11:28 PM

If Christie resigns from being Governor, he cannot run for President. It’s in the Republican handbook.

cptacek on January 8, 2014 at 11:33 PM

Since when have we been required to accept the opinions as in any way meaningful or even thoughtful from young adults like S.E. Cupp, Ezra Klein, Toure and the like.

AP, thanks for a little perspective on this.

guido911 on January 8, 2014 at 11:56 PM

triple on January 8, 2014 at 8:59 PM

LOL.

If lane closures are enough to bring on a RICO case they should have plenty of company-start with Bloomberg and Andy Cuomo with their insane “Complete Streets” policy where travel lanes are permanently eliminated in order to build bike lanes or implement “context-sensitive solutions”.

At least whoever did this in Jersey only shut down the lanes for a couple of hours-three-quarters of the Democratic Party want to do it permanently on all kinds of facilities-because, you know, “losing the capacity to carry 20,000 vehicles per day is worth it if we can get 3 more people to ride a bike to work.”

Does anyone know Janette Sadik-Khan’s whereabouts on the day this incident occurred?

Dreadnought on January 8, 2014 at 11:57 PM

A bridge too far, Chris?

profitsbeard on January 9, 2014 at 3:00 AM

She used to be kind of hot.

Jaibones on January 9, 2014 at 6:36 AM

Must have been hard for fat boy to find a place to hide all this time.

crash72 on January 9, 2014 at 6:52 AM

triple on January 8, 2014 at 10:31 PM

They almost saved you from Obamacare. And admit it. You’ve never voted for a single Republican in your whole pathetic life.

hawkdriver on January 9, 2014 at 7:13 AM

Obama was involved in ‘Fast & Furious’, ‘Al Qaeda Libya Take-ovwer’, ‘Muslim Brotherhood take-over of Egypt’, Benghazi, IRS targeting HIS political enemies, DOJ Spying on the media, the NSA Spying…and there are no calls for HIM to resign.

Why is it that Liberals always demand Republicans be held accountable for things but run away from accountability themselves like a scalded dog?

easyt65 on January 9, 2014 at 7:43 AM

In my world, Christie is responsible whether he directly knew or not.

That means he accepts responsibility … and saying “I’m sorry” is not good enough.

Just as “I take responsibility” is not good enough for Hillary.

Throw them ALL to the street.

Consistent conservatism.

Carnac on January 9, 2014 at 8:40 AM

Like clockwork, the minute some Republican somewhere appears to be in political trouble, up pops a new Obamacrat troll.

Chris Christie crippled an entire region to get back at a mayor he didn’t like?

triple on January 8, 2014 at 11:00 PM

This means that for every traffic jam that occurs anywhere in the country, the surrounding region is crippled and the politician in charge at that moment has to resign.

Gonna be a lot of urban Democrat mayors and politicians with explaining to do as to why traffic jams…sorry, region-crippling disasters, happen EVERY NIGHT.

Good Lt on January 9, 2014 at 9:01 AM

<blockquote

triple on January 8, 2014 at 10:31 PM

Too bad you’ve bought into the Democrat meme. There were over 20 bills to fund the Government (but not Obamacare) passed from the House and languished in the Senate. Now, who shut down the Government?

Mitoch55 on January 9, 2014 at 9:36 AM

I think SE Cupp is waiting for her moemnt to declare her epiphany and become a Liberal.

djl130 on January 9, 2014 at 9:56 AM

By this logic, shouldn’t obama have resigned months ago when it was determined he lied through his teeth and millions suffered.

Ta111 on January 9, 2014 at 10:00 AM

Nice.

triple on January 8, 2014 at 10:17 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…and the NYT didn’t work to elect your messiah??

BeachBum on January 8, 2014 at 10:19 PM

Triple prefers the Times pretends it isn’t so. Triple is just another liberal pretending like they were once Republican. He makes up crap about religion and politics. It wasn’t happening. So much dishonesty…and thus we know Trip’s a lib.

CWchangedhisNicagain on January 9, 2014 at 10:03 AM

Triple fears Christie and that is the bottom line. Christie has already made the point he had nothing to do with bridgegate. Unless any of you have proof… screw off.

CWchangedhisNicagain on January 9, 2014 at 10:06 AM

Listen to the first 20 minutes of today’s Laura Ingraham show if you can. The most calm, cognizant analysis of this stupid Christie “scandal” you’ll hear so far. I wish O’Teilly would let her repeat it on her show without interrupting her. She compared media reaction to all of 0bama’s scandals. Clip of someone saying “SOMEBODY DIED” is especially ironic in light of Benghazi. Not ironic really, mostly pathetic.

Brat on January 9, 2014 at 10:07 AM

I had just turned the channel away from our gov McDonnel leaving office in shame when I saw all the ruckus about Christie and it was very disheartening. I wasn’t a Christie fan anyway, but good grief! And then the more I heard and read about this, the more I thought that for some reason if Hillary had done it, it probably wouldn’t have even gotten a mention.

scalleywag on January 9, 2014 at 10:11 AM

And maybe Christie didn’t have anything to do with this, but we’re so used to seeing politicians lie about their involvement in any sort of scandal that one can only assume the worst. The “I didn’t know, nobody told me, I just found out” crap has worn thin.

scalleywag on January 9, 2014 at 10:16 AM

anybody else reminded of Anthony Weiner?

DanMan on January 9, 2014 at 10:17 AM

I’m glad this whale is fouling out early. Saves the trouble of having to fight off his trolls for the next couple of years.

SurferDoc on January 9, 2014 at 10:25 AM

Is there a corollary to Godwin’s law about “gates” ??

rik on January 9, 2014 at 10:27 AM

I don’t see how shutting down major thoroughfares compares to some guy taking crotch shots of himself and sexting with women. Weiner did himself in without inconveniencing thousands of motorists and blocking emergency access to those in need of help.

scalleywag on January 9, 2014 at 10:28 AM

Really? When we have a ‘president’ who disdains our troups, sics the IRS on his political foes (who he calls ‘enemies’), instructs the NSA to snoop on all Americans, champions deadbeats and disrespects entrepreneurs, nominates candidates whose sole purpose is to destroy the USA, ignores pleas from an AMBASSADOR for more security and parties while Americans are being murdered, why on earth should we be concerned about a temporary traffic jam?

maryo on January 9, 2014 at 10:50 AM

S.E. Cupp should resign.

terryannonline on January 8, 2014 at 7:33 PM

Yeah – she’s surely not the brightest bulb on the Yule tree. But if it is proven Christie was in on it he’ll have to go.

whatcat on January 8, 2014 at 7:41 PM

Oh but she’s soooo nice to look at.

Nutstuyu on January 9, 2014 at 10:51 AM

This morning, the fools on MSNBC were just beside themselves because Christie said he didn’t know about this ‘scandal’, but they have no problem whatsoever believing that the guy in the white house has no knowledge of any of the myriad of scandals coming from his administration. Unbelieveable!

maryo on January 9, 2014 at 10:54 AM

S.E. Crupp: “Shut up, you hypocritical, self-serving Beach!”

avagreen on January 9, 2014 at 10:58 AM

maryo on January 9, 2014 at 10:54 AM

^^^^This.

avagreen on January 9, 2014 at 10:59 AM

The REAL story here is, how scared Democrats/media are of Christie.

And, how scared socons are of him, too. So, take him out now.

I knew many considered him a frontrunner for 2016. I didn’t know so many were scared of him.

Moesart on January 9, 2014 at 11:01 AM

I don’t know what the big deal is. Whenever Obozo visits Vegas, half the major streets around the airport shut down. It’s a real pain.

SailorMark on January 9, 2014 at 11:05 AM

What about Obama shutting the entire White House to American children due to spite? Will he hold a presser and apologize? Only Republicans are held accountable?

AnnaS on January 9, 2014 at 11:16 AM

It would be easy to say that if you rub Weiner the wrong way he turns into Christie, but it would be wrong.

Seth Halpern on January 9, 2014 at 11:19 AM

scared socons are of him, too.

Moesart on January 9, 2014 at 11:01 AM

Keep talking that way. He doesn’t win without the socons.

CWchangedhisNicagain on January 9, 2014 at 11:41 AM

You mean resign along with H Clinton for BenGate deaths

HAGGS99 on January 9, 2014 at 11:57 AM

David2.0 on January 8, 2014 at 10:17 PM

Ahhhh! So – you’ve had sex with her, then?…..

williamg on January 9, 2014 at 1:19 PM

Heh, Wildstein will plead the 5th this afternoon, on all questions.

Schadenfreude on January 9, 2014 at 1:19 PM

triple on January 8, 2014 at 8:59 PM

So should he resign or not? And if he should I suspect you have rallied for Obama’s resignation.

Snicker.

CWchangedhisNicagain on January 9, 2014 at 1:21 PM

If Obama and Hillary hasn’t resigned yet, why should Christie. What he did is like stealing a cookie from the jar compared to the criminals in the White House.

When’s the last time a Democrat resigned for anything?

cajunpatriot on January 9, 2014 at 2:08 PM

That’s hypocrisy, and you know it.

triple on January 8, 2014 at 8:59 PM

Rat, find your latrine. You stink through the net.

Schadenfreude on January 9, 2014 at 2:24 PM

For liberals to demand Christie to resign over

bridgegate

when will obama and his whole admin resign over

benghaziegate
irsonteapartygate
nsa spyinggate
fast n furiousgate
shovel ready jobsgate
if you like your health care plan you can keep it,periodgate.

and the list goes on.

sniffles1999 on January 9, 2014 at 2:51 PM

When’s the last time a Democrat resigned for anything?

cajunpatriot on January 9, 2014 at 2:08 PM

I think we should enact “The Code Of Hammurabi”……

“An eye for an eye, and a tooth for a tooth….”

So that ALL occaisions of “reaching in the cookie jar”, be it to take a single cookie or to Grab The Whole Jar – results in the decapitation of THE HAND of the absconder in every circumstance…….

williamg on January 9, 2014 at 6:25 PM

Oh please,

ONLY because Christie has an (R)ino by his political affiliation.

ALL the stuff that’s come out about Obama et al and yet they haven’t resigned.

But then, Liberals are consistent in their bias.

ProfShadow on January 9, 2014 at 7:28 PM

She’s pretty.

CycloneCDB on January 10, 2014 at 12:36 PM

Is that S.E.Cupp,or a tranny imposter in that pic?

falsecast on January 10, 2014 at 1:35 PM

Allahpundit’s trying to see how far he can troll us, posting another entry about Christie…and inserting a damn autoplay.

22044 on January 8, 2014 at 8:22 PM

A-yup. It autoplayed an ad that stated only “224 seconds till you can watch your selected content!”

I paused it. And then.. An ad started to play over top of the paused ad!

ADCEPTION.

Reaps on January 11, 2014 at 12:26 PM

David2.0 on January 8, 2014 at 10:17 PM

Can’t be having those pesky non-theists and gays in ‘our’ republican party, eh?

Good lawd.

Reaps on January 11, 2014 at 12:29 PM

AP, thanks for a little perspective on this.

guido911 on January 8, 2014 at 11:56 PM

I don’t think anyone is making you accept anyone’s opinion. So, not sure what you’re getting at here.

Reaps on January 11, 2014 at 12:32 PM

I’m sure since I’m so late to the discussion, this has been covered, but…

I want to do *nasty* things to S.E. Cupp.

On air or Off… nasty.

a5minmajor on January 11, 2014 at 10:24 PM

David2.0 on January 8, 2014 at 10:17 PM

Have you got any photographic and/or video evidence of that.

Alberta_Patriot on January 13, 2014 at 5:53 PM