The 2013 Top 50: 21-30

posted at 9:31 am on December 29, 2013 by Ed Morrissey

We’re getting to the heart of the 50 most-viewed posts at Hot Air in 2013, and it’s a great mix of stories. We have a very bad day for John Kerry, a question of biblical scholarship that for once doesn’t involve MSNBC, and a very bad day for burglars who hit the wrong house. We also have two different cases of terrorism and a splendid demonstration of the filibuster in action. Enjoy!

Tomorrow we’ll crack the Top 20, and we’ll start working on a reader poll of the top stories of 2013, too! We’ll set that up to deliver the results on New Years Day. Be sure to list your nominees in the Green Room post above!

Comments

Last day of deer season?? That’s a legitimate question in Texas btw. Where is everyone? Too early?

jffree1 on December 29, 2013 at 9:46 AM

That’s a lot to talk about. Sometimes I look back at these stories and all the hoopla they generated then notice it didn’t make a dang bit of difference on our path with Obama. He has still done pretty much what he dang well pleases.

Cindy Munford on December 29, 2013 at 10:06 AM

Thanks Ed. Great article. How did you remember all these?

SparkPlug on December 29, 2013 at 10:29 AM

27 comments or bust!

I was up at 0500 with my boys, tear-assing across the lake on their new sleds. The -14F wasn’t so great though.

Bishop on December 29, 2013 at 10:58 AM

Bishop on December 29, 2013 at 10:58 AM

I don’t know how y’all do it.

Cindy Munford on December 29, 2013 at 11:07 AM

The 2013 Top 50: 21-30

…there should be …one for every day!

KOOLAID2 on December 29, 2013 at 11:55 AM

I have this growing fear that Hillary will be president. The GOP can’t be that inept can they?

SparkPlug on December 29, 2013 at 12:10 PM

the relative quickness speed of the conviction

on Christ as preconfigured in the Old Testament

Sorry, if you think it’s pedantic, but I have to get my grammar police urge out before the end of the year.

The -14F wasn’t so great though.

Bishop on December 29, 2013 at 10:58 AM

For a second there I thought you had gotten an old Navy fighter jet for Christmas. And I was going to say, “No kidding. An A-10 would be much more fun for that sort of thing.”

GWB on December 29, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Bishop on December 29, 2013 at 10:58 AM

If it weren’t -14 you couldn’t sled on the lake.

Rio Linda Refugee on December 29, 2013 at 12:10 PM

SparkPlug on December 29, 2013 at 12:10 PM

The media is that effective.

May be new normal. Media wins, America loses.

shinty on December 29, 2013 at 12:45 PM

SparkPlug on December 29, 2013 at 12:10 PM

1. Yes
2. Look on the bright side: Bill will be picking out the interns and staff. The sex scandals in the first half term alone will cause a huge demand for internet servers and I’m planning on catching that cash cow!

Bubba Redneck on December 29, 2013 at 6:53 PM