Boehner slams righty PACs over budget deal again: “Frankly I think they’ve lost all credibility”

posted at 1:01 pm on December 12, 2013 by Allahpundit

Confession: I did not expect that this lame budget deal would be Boehner’s red line for tea-party criticism. But maybe it had to be that way. If he’d slammed them in October, when Cruz and Lee had galvanized the base against the bete noire of O-Care, it might have cost him his gavel. The stakes are lower now — he proved he was willing to shut down the government for a conservative cause, everyone understands that any budget deal with Democrats will vary only in shades of badness, and enough people have tuned out of the news in December that there won’t be any grand revolt against him. If he wants to throw down the gauntlet to groups like the Club for Growth and FreedomWorks, now’s as good a time as any. And who knows? Maybe he legitimately feels it’s “ridiculous” for conservative PACs to shriek over a compromise when the stakes are as small as they are here. Take it from me: Even a RINO has his breaking point, my friends. Our candy-asses can stand kicking only so many times.

Is this smart, though?

The more antagonistic he gets with outfits like Heritage Action, the greater the risk that they’ll elevate this vote into a litmus test and the greater the pressure there’ll be on Republican fencesitters in the House to vote no. Then again, the vote’s only four or five hours away. This was the point of jamming the bill through this week — the quicker you move, the less time conservative PACs have to build opposition. Members want to go home for Christmas. They’ll risk some short-term grassroots wrath over a vote that people almost certainly won’t remember a year from now.

Here’s video from his presser. Watch for the big “Are you kidding me?!” freakout at 1:30. Terrifying exit question:

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

Allah, threat of violence, please ban.
Akzed on December 12, 2013 at 1:55 PM

No, no, no. Let’s keep it around; it could provide some needed, albeit unintended,comic relief. I mean, who knew McConnell had his own Howdy Doo-Doo? M240H on December 12, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Allah, never mind, please see above.

Akzed on December 12, 2013 at 2:04 PM

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Yeah – invoked by YOUR Naming Yourself “Eva” after “Eva Braun” – the Wife of Adolf Hitler…..

Your choice – no one MADE you “come out” as The Nazi you are…..YOU chose it as your Alias…..Eva Braun……

….so – YOU mentioned Hitler FIRST by Publicly Confessing that you were “intimate” with him…….how was it? I heard that he had a biological deficiency……

williamg on December 12, 2013 at 2:04 PM

“I’m as conservative as anybody around this place.”

Well, there you go again! That’s only a partial quote, the full statement by “Benedict” Boehner was,

“I’m as conservative as anybody around this place is NOW allowed to be.

Good time to call my Congreesman and Senator to remind them to vote against this betrayal.

PolAgnostic on December 12, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Same to you. If we were in a trench, I would stab you in the back at the first opportunity since we are enemies.

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Yeah, we’re the irrational ones. Thank you for making it clear to me that Boehner is out of his Fluking mind.

NotCoach on December 12, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Poll: Tea-party favorability falls to lowest yet

Part of it is the circular firing squad, and a growing number of conservatives disavowing the Tea Party. Of course, the Tea Party finds many Republicans and wayward conservatives to be heretics. The hope is that we can somehow turn the firing squad out at the Dems in unified fashion, because don’t kid ourselves, it just means we are going to lose big if we are fragmented, like in 2012, and it might get much worse than 2012 with a sweeping wave of Democratic victories even when it would seem we would have all the reason (with Obamacare) to benefit with our own wave victories.

I don’t know that it is helping that Boehner is finally seeming to stand up and fight against the Tea Party. Boehner is finally showing some balls. Not exactly what we were hoping for though. If Boehner and Ryan push amnesty, it’s game over as far as there being any possibility of a unified Republican front.

anotherJoe on December 12, 2013 at 2:06 PM

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Outta hand.

MontanaMmmm on December 12, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Good grief, now you’ve gone from sabotage to expressing your desire to stab fellow republicans in the back. It’s no wonder we are sliding into socialism in this country.

blink on December 12, 2013 at 1:59 PM

If I recall correctly, an number of them, including you expressed the same sentiments. Including quite a few praying for a civil war. Since it is obvious we cannot exist together as a single party anymore, then let us purge each from our midst. The inconsequential fact that by the time either of get any strength necessary to counter the progressive they will have completed their stranglehold on America shouldn’t be any concern of yours. After all, according to your own, as well as your cohorts words, we might as well be democrats anyway.

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:06 PM

No you wouldn’t. That’s the whole point of being enemies. You made consistently clear what you think of those who don’t take a hardline position like you and your cohorts do, so the sooner we purge you from the party, the better.

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 1:56 PM

Yes, I would. It’s my sworn duty.

p.s. I don’t belong to your party, Eva, and never will.

Schadenfreude on December 12, 2013 at 2:06 PM

According to Hinderacker, the “cuts” don’t show up until the last of the ten years. Interpretation……never going to happen.
Cindy Munford on December 12, 2013 at 2:00 PM

Ok ok!!

Akzed on December 12, 2013 at 2:06 PM

eva3071

Akzed on December 12, 2013 at 2:07 PM

“I’m as conservative as anybody around this place.”

Wow, that’s setting a low bar……..

GWB on December 12, 2013 at 2:07 PM

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 1:51 PM

You’re occupying a dead space shifting ineluctably into history. It’s over, you just don’t know it yet.

If what you and your exemplars have been doing all these years had been wholesome and effective, you wouldn’t be facing this level of frustrated insurgency. You’ve betrayed. You’ve failed. Your pledges of “opportune times” are empty. Your ideas are spent. Your future has been decided for you by others. You no longer have the right to power. It will be taken away.

rrpjr on December 12, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Boehner is no dummy. He has the info/polling that tells him that the Tea Party is no longer a real threat. And, sadly, they aren’t. All they seem to know how to do is to rehash over and over and over ad nauseam the evils of Obama and Obamacare. They keep telling us what we already know about the “wicked Left”. That is not productive. They begin to sound like someone walking around banging on metal cymbal, etc. The Tea Party leadership is fully to blame. They’ve led the various Tea Party orgs in the absolute wrong direction. Most are more interested in protecting their little patch of ground (power) rather than what the org was founded for – saving our nation. Its sad. Very sad.

Darvin Dowdy on December 12, 2013 at 2:07 PM

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Thanks for proving our point. You used the analogy I’ve been making for a long time now, but from your perspective.

We can’t effectively fight the Dems until we remove the guys in our own trenches who are stabbing us in the back first.

Midas on December 12, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Yes, I would. It’s my sworn duty.

p.s. I don’t belong to your party, Eva, and never will.

Schadenfreude on December 12, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Eva already admitted he believes the ends justifies the means. I don’t think he realizes that was an admission.

NotCoach on December 12, 2013 at 2:08 PM

A couple of question needs to be asked in the republican primary of every candidate running in the house and senate.

House Candidate

* Will you vote for Boner if the GOP has the majority
* Will you vote for Jim Jordan as speaker (A conservative, young, aleady against this bill). If a candidate says he/she will vote against boner, kanter could setin

Senate Candidate

*If McConnell gets re-elected (I’m hoping his GOP challenger beats him), Will you vote for him.
*Will you vote for mike lee as leader. Cruz needs to run for prez

If you cut the head off the snake, all leadership and committee chairs get changed.

Danielvito on December 12, 2013 at 2:08 PM

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Why Eva should not be banned. It provides numerous exhibits of utter ‘intelligence’.

Schadenfreude on December 12, 2013 at 2:08 PM

Others may have pointed this out above:
By jamming this through the Republican leadership shows, once again, how it is similar to the democrats. Jamming obamacare down American throats was awful, but Republican criticism of that has been weakened.

GaltBlvnAtty on December 12, 2013 at 2:09 PM

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 1:56 PM

In which we are told to assume the RINO position. Better to stay in the minority than win with ‘hardline’ conservatives. After all, there’s no daylight between the GOPe and the Dems….but those ‘hardliners’? Purge ‘em!

ElectricPhase on December 12, 2013 at 2:09 PM

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 1:56 PM

….yeah – invoked by YOUR actions….

….YOU’RE the one who picked The Name of The Fascist Leader’s Wife for your handle, “Eva“……..you mentioned him FIRST by that act…

williamg on December 12, 2013 at 2:10 PM

aryeung on December 12, 2013 at 2:01 PM

To my knowledge we have one person who got so sick of all this that he voted for Obama. People who sat out in 2012 have been snarked at but Honda have met with full blown vilification. So pretty soon we are going to have to decide and it isn’t going easy or pretty.

Cindy Munford on December 12, 2013 at 2:10 PM

anotherJoe on December 12, 2013 at 2:06 PM

It’ll be ‘game over’ for far more than just the Republican party.

Midas on December 12, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Darvin Dowdy on December 12, 2013 at 2:07 PM

I don’t often wield this terrible weapon but I think it is in order twice in one thread. Rare.

Akzed on December 12, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Since you asked, the principle I believe in is that the results justifies the means.

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 1:51 PM

There is no point in carrying out discussion with you any further. You believe in nothing, and cannot fathom standing for something. As such, I hearby award you the “Dem Operative” merit badge.

nobar on December 12, 2013 at 2:11 PM

No one should wish to be in a trench with you, not in real need.

Schadenfreude on December 12, 2013 at 1:40 PM

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 1:45 PM

Lolz!!!

Bmore on December 12, 2013 at 2:12 PM

williamg on December 12, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Actually, its short for evangelion, or euangelion, which is greek for the word gospel or “good news”. Nice try with Godwin’s law though.

Yes, I would. It’s my sworn duty.

p.s. I don’t belong to your party, Eva, and never will.

Schadenfreude on December 12, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Not unless you were a Republican your not. Besides, you answered my first question with the idea about being in the trenches politically, and I answered you, politically. If you took it to mean anything else, that’s your problem, not mine.

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:12 PM

“I’m as conservative as anybody around this place.”

Boehner: Delusional, or a liar? Take your pick.

bofh on December 12, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Thank you Sens. Cruz/Lee for exposing the traitors of the land, especially those from the R and HA pools.

Schadenfreude on December 12, 2013 at 2:12 PM

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Hey little girl. You won’t do jack shit. Pathetic though. Lolz!

Bmore on December 12, 2013 at 2:13 PM

blink on December 12, 2013 at 1:59 PM

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:06 PM

I think we have established that you stand for nothing and you know what they say about that. Doing the bidding of the progressives will take us down the road to ruin a lot faster than any purge within the party. There is so little light between establishment hacks like you and Boehner and democrats, this is the reason you feel the need to stab principled conservatives in the back. We get in your way.
Well, we’re not going anywhere and 2014 will increase our numbers.
Get more knee pads. It’s gonna hurt.

AllahsNippleHair on December 12, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Midas on December 12, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Yeah, the difference between enemies and friends: enemies stab you in the front.

Akzed on December 12, 2013 at 2:13 PM

They’re (the Dems) also smartly shutting up and watching the Right freak out. If they don’t like this deal they aren’t going to say anything while the media focus on the circus on our side.

rockmom on December 12, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Why isn’t Boehner “smartly shutting up”? His remarks play right into the Dem narrative about conservatives and do not serve the American people who pay taxes. Boehner himself provides the grist for the media mill.

onlineanalyst on December 12, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Another queer thread. is there an election in a week or something?

Murphy9 on December 12, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Good time to call my Congressman and Senator to remind them to vote against this betrayal.

PolAgnostic on December 12, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Done.

I hope everyone on here taking exception to this proposed deal will, if they haven’t already, contact their Congresscritter and Senator.

PolAgnostic on December 12, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Looks like boner grew a spine finally…meh

nonpartisan on December 12, 2013 at 2:16 PM

AllahsNippleHair on December 12, 2013 at 2:13 PM

You haven’t established a damn thing other then believing in your own assumptions.

AllahsNippleHair on December 12, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Neither will you.

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Not unless you were a Republican your you’re not.

No, I’m not. I left them bef. it became fashionable and necessary. I saw you for what you are, before you exposed yourselves into full sunlight.

NO, I did not. I meant real trenches, and you did too.

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:12 PM

No, you didn’t. You answered as you instinctively were driven to. I took it as it was meant. It’s totally ok. Stop being a liar, in addition to being a thug.

I insist that you not even be reprimanded, since you did breach the HA rule of engagement. I don’t care. We have way bigger enemies to fight, and you are one of them.

You made HA history, though, small fish.

Schadenfreude on December 12, 2013 at 2:17 PM

onlineanalyst on December 12, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Might have something to do with purists not shutting up either.

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:18 PM

When Boner excites the partisanhack and Matthews/Hardball you know he’s a weasel, along with Ryan.

Schadenfreude on December 12, 2013 at 2:18 PM

onlineanalyst on December 12, 2013 at 2:14 PM

Really makes you wonder about that whole stated purpose of “keeping attention on Obamacare,” eh? Because, heck, the media won’t love to talk about a GOP civil war, right?

besser tot als rot on December 12, 2013 at 2:18 PM

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 1:56 PM

I’m just curious of exactly when, in your esteemed opinion, that we actually start fighting the Left. Because the Establishment position in the summer was that the debt ceiling fight in October was the hill to die on until October came and then the hill to die on changed locations. So when do we actually start battling? Cause I’d like to know so I can have my spears ready.

Bitter Clinger on December 12, 2013 at 2:19 PM

John Boehner has a lifetime ACU rating of over 90%.

rockmom on December 12, 2013 at 1:29 PM

Means what, Ma? Do budget votes make up more than 10% of all votes? More importantly, what is it about this apparently worthless, crappy budget that you are defending? Face it, this is just a desperate attempt to avoid a showdown. If that’s the point, say so.

Jaibones on December 12, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Hey little girl. You won’t do jack shit. Pathetic though. Lolz!

Bmore on December 12, 2013 at 2:13 PM

It’s a tiny Huckabee boy, Bmore.

Schadenfreude on December 12, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Looks like boner grew a spine finally…meh

nonpartisan, Juris Doctor on December 12, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Glad to see you’re here. Being a Harvard Law grad and all how about you explain the specifics of the budget deal to us.

NotCoach on December 12, 2013 at 2:21 PM

AllahsNippleHair on December 12, 2013 at 2:13 PM

AllahsNippleHair on December 12, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Neither will you.

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:17 PM

I’m a conservative. I believe in small government, lower taxes, the constitution, and personal responsibility.

YOU believe in nothing.

Nancy would still be the speaker without us. Remember that.

AllahsNippleHair on December 12, 2013 at 2:22 PM

NO, I did not. I meant real trenches, and you did too.

No you didn’t. The thread that linked that post to the previous conversation was most definitely about politics.

You made HA history, though, small fish.

Schadenfreude on December 12, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Yes I did. Just because you would like to be a drama queen and exclaim about how a polemic discussion on politics somehow becomes real life doesn’t mean it so.

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:22 PM

rockmom on December 12, 2013 at 1:23 PM

I’m already hearing that some Dems are unhappy about the lack of inclusion of an unemplyment extension in this deal. The MSM will, of course, fail to put that on their front pages.

Bitter Clinger on December 12, 2013 at 2:23 PM

Looks like boner grew a spine finally…meh

nonpartisan on December 12, 2013 at 2:16 PM

What would you know about a spine? I think we found a smaller winkie than Boehner.

AllahsNippleHair on December 12, 2013 at 2:24 PM

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:22 PM

You expose yourself to be an even bigger fool than already assumed. It hurts, but it’s your own doing, just like it was lostmotherland’s.

Schadenfreude on December 12, 2013 at 2:24 PM

eva3071

Akzed on December 12, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Fitting.

U.S. Government Writes Software to Enable Squads of Propaganda Comment Trolls

bazil9 on December 12, 2013 at 2:25 PM

besser tot als rot on December 12, 2013 at 2:18 PM

That’s the thing. You know that Boehner had to know that conservatives weren’t going to like this budget and yet they’re just shoving it down out throats, like they’ll do on amnesty.

Bitter Clinger on December 12, 2013 at 2:25 PM

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:06 PM

So what RINO in the House are you a low level staffer for?

HumpBot Salvation on December 12, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Bitter Clinger on December 12, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Once a purge takes place.

YOU believe in nothing.

Nancy would still be the speaker without us. Remember that.

AllahsNippleHair on December 12, 2013 at 2:22 PM

She would not have been a Speaker regardless. Her problem was that she overreached, and was paid in like kind by the voters. The tea party was inconsequential in winning he house, but screwed themselves over in the Senate with the O’Donnell, and Sharon Angle.

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Darvin Dowdy on December 12, 2013 at 2:07 PM

I don’t think I would hang my hat on poor polls by the Tea Party. the Tea Party consists of Democrats who are unhappy with debt along with constitutional conservatives. Do you feel certain that these folks can overcome losing their base and keeping power? They must be feeling mighty lucky.

Cindy Munford on December 12, 2013 at 2:28 PM

There’s nothing wrong with saying that you don’t want support from conservatives anymore.

It’s bad that you sabotage conservative efforts and then blame the failure on conservatives.

But it’s downright pathetic that you openly express your desire to stab conservatives in the back.

blink on December 12, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Once one has identified the enemy, they must be destroyed at all costs. And since there are idiots that can’t seem to separate political statements from life statements, I guess I’ll need to stoop down to their level and tag each post with a disclaimer.

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:28 PM

but screwed themselves over in the Senate with the O’Donnell, and Sharon Angle.

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Let’s see who learns from the mistakes.

Cindy Munford on December 12, 2013 at 2:29 PM

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Exhibit 999 why Eva is not bright.

Schadenfreude on December 12, 2013 at 2:30 PM

Hey little girl. You won’t do jack shit. Pathetic though. Lolz!

Bmore on December 12, 2013 at 2:13 PM

It’s a tiny Huckabee boy, Bmore.

Schadenfreude on December 12, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Be careful. This one might have undergone training.

ElectricPhase on December 12, 2013 at 2:31 PM

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:28 PM

Exhibit 1000 why eva is a gnat-brain.

Schadenfreude on December 12, 2013 at 2:31 PM

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:26 PM

LOL

You are stunningly ridiculous. You’re almost as bad as everyday Obama sycophants, really. Congratulations, any other self-beclowning inanities you’d like to sputter?

Midas on December 12, 2013 at 2:31 PM

To be in the presence of such greatness. I mean, wow!

Murphy9 on December 12, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Be careful. This one might have undergone training.

ElectricPhase on December 12, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Meh, they don’t scare me. Bigger fish to fry.

Schadenfreude on December 12, 2013 at 2:32 PM

To be in the presence of such greatness. I mean, wow!

Murphy9 on December 12, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Did you mean Boner or eva?

Schadenfreude on December 12, 2013 at 2:32 PM

FloorAction:

Republican Cloakroom
@RepCloakroom

This feed provides live Floor and voting updates. Operated by the Speaker’s Office.

U.S. House of Representatives · repcloakroom.house.gov

canopfor on December 12, 2013 at 2:33 PM

Petition to HA Tech Folk: can we please get an ‘ignore user’ function? Thanks for your consideration.

Midas on December 12, 2013 at 2:33 PM

So the guy who has folded more times than Conservatives can count is declaring Conservatives have lost all credibility?!

His 1st comment when he found out Conservatives were opposed to the deal was, “They are using OUR people for their own interests.” Umm, OUR elected politicians are not YOUR people, you Washington/GOP Establishment ‘TOOL’! Their job is to represent the people who elected them, not to become ‘assimilated’ members of the GOP / Washington Establishment ‘Borg’ Collective that instead work and focus on personal/party goals/agendas.

His next publicized comment was that Conservatives are ‘pushing them where they don’t want to go’. Again, politicians – including YOU – are elected to represent US. You were NOT elected to impose YOUR interests/agendas on those who elected you! You have forgotten that, if you ever knew/believed that in the 1st place. You are trying to wage war on Conservatives/TEA Party Members, minimizing them and ‘put them back in their place’ before the next election; however, you are only making Conservatives P.O.ed while placing a figurative bulls-eye on your own forehead, making Conservatives make it their priority to make sure you don’t make it back into office/maintain your control of the Speaker position.

easyt65 on December 12, 2013 at 2:34 PM

YOU believe in nothing.

Nancy would still be the speaker without us. Remember that.

AllahsNippleHair on December 12, 2013 at 2:22 PM

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:26 PM

Yes. That huge grassroots group full of conservative that rose in 2009 called the Tea Party had NOTHING to do with 2010. Nothing.

AllahsNippleHair on December 12, 2013 at 2:35 PM

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:28 PM

Let us guess; admitting you are an amoral jackwad, by admitting you believe the ends justifies the means, was political, or something.

NotCoach on December 12, 2013 at 2:35 PM

Midas on December 12, 2013 at 2:31 PM

Well, that all of you are impotent when it comes to your sex life with your spouses, so you have to have a circle jerk here.

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Bitter Clinger on December 12, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Once a purge takes place.

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:26 PM

I see. Well, that will be some battle. Try not to get hurt in the pillow fight you have with the Left.

Bitter Clinger on December 12, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Getting antagonistic like this is stupid. Both sides, especially Boehner, need to communicate before making moves like this, and at least attempt to get on the same page.

Sekhmet on December 12, 2013 at 2:37 PM

Midas on December 12, 2013 at 2:31 PM

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:36 PM

It’s always fun to watch them melt down.
Page three. Great job.

AllahsNippleHair on December 12, 2013 at 2:38 PM

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:36 PM

I don’t like you. You are not to speak.

Bishop on December 12, 2013 at 2:39 PM

Tweets

Republican Cloakroom ‏@RepCloakroom 28s

In light of the swearing in of Rep. Clark (D-MA) the Chair announces that the whole number of the House is now 433
=============================================

Republican Cloakroom ‏@RepCloakroom 1m

Now voting on adoption of H. Res. 438-5 minute vote

canopfor on December 12, 2013 at 2:39 PM

AllahsNippleHair on December 12, 2013 at 2:35 PM

If they didn’t rise, something else would have replaced them. either way, the democrats time in the House was up.

NotCoach on December 12, 2013 at 2:35 PM

Of course it was political. But if it makes you feel better to think that I would do it in real life, then go ahead. Besides, I take issue with being called amoral. That would only work if I didn’t believe in the results justify the means. Since I said that, I would also add the rider that might makes right.

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:39 PM

“I’m as conservative as anybody around this place.”

EXACTLY! Therein lies the problem Speaker Oompa Loompa.

ghostwalker1 on December 12, 2013 at 2:40 PM

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:36 PM

It only gets better. Eva “I’m gonna stab you all in the back..metaphorically!” Peron will someday blow a gasket and get himself banned.

NotCoach on December 12, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Sekhmet on December 12, 2013 at 2:37 PM

I don’t think Boehner has any intent on being on the same page. This is his shot across the bow that amnesty is just around the corner.

Bitter Clinger on December 12, 2013 at 2:40 PM

AllahsNippleHair on December 12, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Hey. You asked, I delivered.

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:41 PM

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Leftist tactics – declare your adversaries “enemies, delusional and impotent”…while being eunuchs all the way.

God, you are easy.

Schadenfreude on December 12, 2013 at 2:42 PM

‘As conservative as anyone around this place,’ he says.

He’s right. Time to change that.

Throw them ALL out in 2014.

bobcalco on December 12, 2013 at 1:04 PM

yup …. of course Mittens was “severely conservative”
so I guess ol weepy can be “as conservative”

conservative tarheel on December 12, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Did you mean Boner or eva?
Schadenfreude on December 12, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Yes! Those narratives won’t write themselves.

Murphy9 on December 12, 2013 at 2:42 PM

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:39 PM

I think we need a flashlight, because this bulb has just become a whole lot dimmer.

NotCoach on December 12, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Boy, someone is sure giving KingGold a run for his RINO money.

CurtZHP on December 12, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Darvin Dowdy on December 12, 2013 at 2:07 PM

Cindy Munford on December 12, 2013 at 2:28 PM

I agree . I’m not a ” member ” of a Tea Party but I do contribute to a few .
If the republicans are so cock sure of victory why have they called my
home 5 times in the last 24 hrs.?
We remain registered because of the primaries ….end .
Mr Speaker said he’s spent the last year fighting off
the effects of ocare ! The audacity !

Lucano on December 12, 2013 at 2:43 PM

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:36 PM

Oh dear. Down to it at last, I see.

rrpjr on December 12, 2013 at 2:43 PM

For as much heat as Cruz and Lee got, I never saw a clear plan from the Republican leadership in either the House or the Senate. I didn’t even realize the official goal was “delay.”

aryeung on December 12, 2013 at 2:01 PM

Delay was never a real plan and was a lie thrown out to quiet the base. Basically the leadership was under pressure to produce some kind of “plan” to stop Obamacare as a response to the defund movement.

If delay had been a real plan we’d have seen some kind of attempt at implementation, but instead we got elected Republican congressmen openly gloating in front of TV cameras that Obamacare was the law of the land and was now and forever untouchable.

Doomberg on December 12, 2013 at 2:44 PM

NotCoach on December 12, 2013 at 2:40 PM

Trolls always do.

CurtZHP on December 12, 2013 at 2:44 PM

NotCoach on December 12, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Everyone’s a critic.

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:44 PM

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:36 PM

A very compelling argument and very classy.

Cindy Munford on December 12, 2013 at 2:44 PM

AllahsNippleHair on December 12, 2013 at 2:38 PM

Hey. You asked, I delivered.

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:41 PM

I asked about your principles:

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:36 PM

That explains so much.

AllahsNippleHair on December 12, 2013 at 2:45 PM

NotCoach on December 12, 2013 at 2:08 PM

SHE

Every reference to eva3071 should be a “she”…

Ace ODale on December 12, 2013 at 2:47 PM

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:26 PM

eva3071 on December 12, 2013 at 2:36 PM

I think the cyborg just blew a fuse.

lynncgb on December 12, 2013 at 2:49 PM

“Frankly I think they’ve lost all credibility”, says the man who needs an electron-microscope to measure his own.

Another Drew on December 12, 2013 at 2:49 PM

blink on December 12, 2013 at 2:45 PM

Would purists have voted for Sen. McCain or Gov. Romney? I’m getting a little sick of being told how stupid I am. I am not in debt.

Cindy Munford on December 12, 2013 at 2:50 PM