Quotes of the day

posted at 10:41 pm on December 10, 2013 by Allahpundit

“Castro, he’s shaking hands with Raúl Castro,” said an excited Christiane Amanpour.

“As Christiane points out, President Obama just shook hands with Raúl Castro from Cuba,” Chris Cuomo explained.

Amanpour says of Mandela, “This is a man, it is so true, who brought people together in life and he continues to bring people together today.”

***

In Cuba, today’s handshake between leader Raúl Castro and US President Barack Obama was a non-event.

That’s because official state TV and Granma, the Cuban Communist Party’s official newspaper, omitted the salutation from its coverage of former South African President Nelson Mandela’s memorial ceremony.

While the handshake quickly went viral, lighting up media sites worldwide, Cuban blogger Yaoni Sánchez was quick to point out on Twitter that government-controlled TV stations failed to even show the encounter, much less hypothesize what it symbolizes for Cuba-US relations.

If Cuba’s press ignored the handshake, should we also be wary of staring too hard at the tea leaves?

***

American presidents should avoid shaking the hand of dictators, especially those that have American blood on theirs. One example of many: Raul Castro was Minister of Defense in 1996 when Cuban Air Force MiGs, cold-bloodedly and over international airspace, destroyed two civilian U.S. airplanes with four American rescue workers on board. President Clinton rightly condemned the attack as cowardly, while Raul Castro decorated his pilots for bravery. That incident alone illustrates the difference between the two systems that are embodied in the two leaders. President Obama seems unaware of the importance of his office or of the mantle of honor he wears as the leader of the world’s oldest democracy and the liberator of nations. There is no moral equivalence between the leader of the free world and the leader of a morally bankrupt military dictatorship that holds power only by force…

Until now, every American president had studiously avoided this mistake: At U.N. and other gatherings U.S. Secret Service agents and diplomats were under orders to make sure such a “photo op” so highly desired by the Castros did not happen.

With his greeting, President Obama has squandered U.S. prestige and honor.

***

Sen. Ted Cruz, R-Texas, walked out of the memorial service for Nelson Mandela when Cuban “President” Raúl Castro began speaking.

“Senator Cruz very much hopes that Castro learns the lessons of Nelson Mandela,” said Sean Rushton, Cruz’s communications director. “For decades, Castro has wrongly imprisoned and tortured countless innocents. Just as Mandela was released after 27 years in prison, Castro should finally release his political prisoners; he should hold free elections, and once and for all set the Cuban people free.”

***

Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) declined to criticize President Obama for shaking hands Tuesday with Cuban President Raul Castro at a memorial service in South Africa Tuesday for Nelson Mandela.

But the senator suggested that Obama should have lingered a little longer.

“I’m more focused on policy than some moment, but I thought that if he was going to be there and he was going to shake his hand, he should have asked him about these basic freedoms that Mandela is associated with that are systematically denied in Cuba,” Rubio told reporters.

***

“Mr. Secretary, sometimes a handshake is just a handshake, but when the leader of the free world shakes the bloody hand of a ruthless dictator like Raul Castro, it becomes a propaganda coup for the tyrant,” Ros-Lehtinen said. “Castro uses that hand to sign the orders to repress and jail democracy advocates.”

“Could you please tell the Cuban people living under that repressive regime that, a handshake notwithstanding, the U.S. policy toward the cruel and sadistic Cuban dictatorship has not weakened?” she asked.

“Ladies and gentlemen, today is about honoring Nelson Mandela,” Kerry later responded. He added that Obama urged all of the world’s leaders to honor Mandela’s legacy by upholding “basic human rights.”

“And would you say Raul Castro is upholding basic human rights?” Ros-Lehtinen interjected.

“No,” Kerry replied. “Absolutely not.”

***

The idea that a president who has been re-elected already (with the votes of South Florida!) would suffer from a Raúl Castro handshake is sort of outdated. Every year, Gallup asks Americans what they think of various countries, and Cuba’s steadily been inching up from the bottom

It probably doesn’t hurt that the bland Raúl has replaced Fidel Castro as head of state. Nor does it hurt that Cuba hasn’t posed any kind of threat to the United States since Barack Obama was a tot. Two countries currently run by governments we installed are far less popular than Cuba; Saudi Arabia, which is basically an ally, is only just as popular as our communist neighbor to the south.

***

The George W. Bush administration had tightened the embargo and increased travel restrictions, but soon after assuming office in 2009. And as CFR notes, “He went further in 2011 to undo many of the restrictions imposed by the Bush administration, thus allowing U.S. citizens to send remittances to non-family members in Cuba and to travel to Cuba for educational or religious purposes.”

Cuba, too, is changing, as this story on NPR’s Morning Edition by by Nick Miroff notes. Raul Castro has introduced modest changes to a country cossetted for decades by a socialist economic model. Obama has acknowledged these changes…

Carl Meacham of the Center for Strategic and International Studies calls it a “symbolic gesture [that] could signal … maybe the beginning of a more substantive set of policies.”

But Jorge Duany, who directs the Cuba Research Institute at Florida International University, says none of the issues separating the U.S. and Cuba will be resolved by a handshake alone. “But at least it’s a healthy sign of what the future may bring to the two countries and to some kind of re-establishment of relations between the two governments,” he says.

***

When Bolling defended the topic by saying it has also been discussed on CNN, and asked why Obama couldn’t just skip over the Cuban leader as he approached the podium to deliver his eulogy, Beckel shot back, “What do you think, he’s going to catch Communism by shaking hands?”

***

***

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Glad Cruz walked out.

bazil9 on December 10, 2013 at 10:42 PM

He also shook Robert Mugabe’s hand.

Resist We Much on December 10, 2013 at 10:42 PM

Was this not orchestrated by the WH..? er, Valerie?

d1carter on December 10, 2013 at 10:46 PM

Reminds me of Obama bowing to foreign leaders:

Obama bowing to China:

bluegill on December 10, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Obama went because he could talk about Obama…
That’s all….

Electrongod on December 10, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Wait until Obama reads the news tomorrow and finds out what he did. No one will be more outraged about this than him.

kcewa on December 10, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Pic of the Day: Mandela Was A Racist, Who Wanted To Return To The Jim Crow Era

Resist We Much on December 10, 2013 at 10:44 PM

Blue on blue is always worth the popcorn taxes.

nobar on December 10, 2013 at 10:49 PM

He even bowed to him.

VorDaj on December 10, 2013 at 10:50 PM

Nice bow. He has it mastered. Never met a dictator or American hater obama failed to demonstrate commendable subservience.

pat on December 10, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Whudathunk that an anti-American thug who used to pal around with terrorists would one day shake hands with our nation’s enemies ?

burrata on December 10, 2013 at 10:54 PM

I haven’t seen any stories on Obama’s speech yet. Anyone heard anything? Usual I/me/my count?

gh on December 10, 2013 at 10:54 PM

Big deal about nothing. We’ve known that Obama was a communist even before 2008. And, since then, he has done everything imaginable to bring his office and the country into a socialist gutter. So what, a serial lying communist shakes hands with a serial mass-murdering communist. What else would anyone expect out of Obama at this point? I’m just surprised he didn’t french-kiss the mother fvcker.

TXUS on December 10, 2013 at 10:55 PM

One’s a communist who’s reduced his country to ruins, the other’s Raul Castro.
-AP

bluegill on December 10, 2013 at 10:56 PM

JFK one week,, Castro the next.

wolly4321 on December 10, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Of course Rubio goes limp again, tepid little punk.

Bishop on December 10, 2013 at 10:57 PM

And Obama didn’t have to blame Mandela’s death on a YouTube video..
A bonus…

Electrongod on December 10, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Obama is an ordinary turd in the sewer of human history.

Murphy9 on December 10, 2013 at 10:58 PM

I’m just surprised he didn’t french-kiss the mother fvcker.

TXUS on December 10, 2013 at 10:55 PM

LOLZ! I needed a good laugh tonight…

OmahaConservative on December 10, 2013 at 10:58 PM

Any good dog burger joints in SA?

wolly4321 on December 10, 2013 at 11:00 PM

I’m just surprised he didn’t french-kiss the mother fvcker.

TXUS on December 10, 2013 at 10:55 PM

Dog Eater didn’t bow, he was appraising Raoul’s junk and wondering if it would taste spicy.

Bishop on December 10, 2013 at 11:03 PM

Any good dog burger joints in SA?

wolly4321 on December 10, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Sure. If you’re not too suspicious about where the meat comes from or how it’s prepared.

gryphon202 on December 10, 2013 at 11:03 PM

Bishop on December 10, 2013 at 11:03 PM

…probably asked him…if he could pole dance!

KOOLAID2 on December 10, 2013 at 11:06 PM

….. and asked why Obama couldn’t just skip over the Cuban leader as he approached the podium to deliver his eulogy,

Hey , Idi Hussein wants to personally thank the blood thirsty cooban for taking care of his cop killing idol, that A$$Hatta Shakur , and being such gracious host to Beyoncee and her pimp husband

burrata on December 10, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Raul and BO have something in common.
They both hate America.

TimBuk3 on December 10, 2013 at 11:07 PM

I hear 40% of SA’ers make $2/day or less. Maybe they need a $15/hr minimum wage.

wolly4321 on December 10, 2013 at 11:09 PM

The Iranian paramour always gets excited when terrorists are at stake.

Schadenfreude on December 10, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Dollars to donuts he had no idea who Raul Castro was.

SouthernGent on December 10, 2013 at 11:10 PM

Any good dog burger joints in SA?

wolly4321 on December 10, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Y’all can tell that I’m becoming Texan-because I read ‘SA’ as San Antonio. *Only ‘Yankees’ refer to San Antonio as ‘San Antonio’.

annoyinglittletwerp on December 10, 2013 at 11:13 PM

wolly4321 on December 10, 2013 at 11:09 PM

When Obama becomes president of South Africa….

Unfortunately….

He will remain here…to continue to leach off of us…

Electrongod on December 10, 2013 at 11:14 PM

Dollars to donuts he had no idea who Raul Castro was.

SouthernGent on December 10, 2013 at 11:10 PM

Maybe Hussein thought it was Soros :P

burrata on December 10, 2013 at 11:15 PM

dollars to donuts he had no idea who Raul Castro was. SouthernGent on December 10, 2013 at 11:10 Pm

Rush said the same thing. I can believe it.

wolly4321 on December 10, 2013 at 11:15 PM

President Obama seems unaware of the importance of his office or of the mantle of honor he wears as the leader of the world’s oldest democracy and the liberator of nations. There is no moral equivalence between the leader of the free world and the leader of a morally bankrupt military dictatorship that holds power only by force.

Au contraire – he is very aware. He hates America, in the state he found her. He transforms her into a pit, more similar with the other latrines of the world.

With his greeting, President Obama has squandered U.S. prestige and honor.

Intentionally and with great pride. Just look at him and Michelle. They hate the US of yore.

Schadenfreude on December 10, 2013 at 11:15 PM

Cruz didn’t waste a glorious opportunity to help Obama look like a fool.

Jaibones on December 10, 2013 at 11:16 PM

here is a little something for Christmas
have a happy one ….

conservative tarheel on December 10, 2013 at 11:18 PM

Meet the real Raul Castro.

On the night of December 31, 1958, Batista fled Cuba, and the Castro brothers took over the country. During the following month, Raúl organized the execution of hundreds of police and military officials of the Batista regime. The prisoners were shot and the corpses buried in mass graves outside of Santiago de Cuba.

A year later, Soviet deputy premier Anastas Mikoyan landed in Havana. He was welcomed by Fidel, Raúl, and the country’s new KGB adviser, Aleksandr Shitov. The latter’s task was to help Raúl create a Cuban KGB and a Soviet-style army. In 1962 Khrushchev took the unprecedented step of appointing Shitov as ambassador to Cuba. Soon, Moscow started secretly building rocket bases in Cuba.

Khrushchev, Raúl, and Shitov — not Fidel — pushed the world to the brink of nuclear war.

Schadenfreude on December 10, 2013 at 11:19 PM

a little something for Christmas, have a happy one …
I hope this works …

conservative tarheel on December 10, 2013 at 11:19 PM

I think Ted Cruz is getting ready to lead the revolution in Cuba…..

Viva La Ted!!!

Then after he frees Cuba he can free America from the tyranny of Obama.

redguy on December 10, 2013 at 11:20 PM

crap … how do I post a link

conservative tarheel on December 10, 2013 at 11:20 PM

ALT on December 10, 2013 at 11:13pm

What does it mean when they say “yo SA(essay)”

wolly4321 on December 10, 2013 at 11:22 PM

I seem to have found myself a prankster. He/she/it hack into my fb page last week and left a silly comment as ‘me’-and today sent Mormon Missionaries to my house. Supposedly, I had sent them a text requesting a visit. I didn’t. I don’t know who did it-I’ve got a few guesses-but I wish that they’d stop.

annoyinglittletwerp on December 10, 2013 at 11:23 PM

Dollars to donuts he had no idea who Raul Castro was.

SouthernGent on December 10, 2013 at 11:10 PM

Word is, he called him, “Lee”, and said, “Mr. Trevino, I always loved watching you play and your short game.”

TXUS on December 10, 2013 at 11:24 PM

wolly4321 on December 10, 2013 at 11:22 PM

Dunno. I just know that ‘locals’-myself included- refer to San. An. as SA.

annoyinglittletwerp on December 10, 2013 at 11:25 PM

When adults used to lead the country they would choreograph diplomatic events in detail. No one was surprised.

barry doesn’t go by those rules. He has his own rules…he reaches out to everyone…he can be friends with everyone…well, maybe not the Brits…and certainly not conservatives…and well, he really H8s fox news…like a really inside burning hate.

r keller on December 10, 2013 at 11:29 PM

think Ted Cruz is getting ready to lead the revolution in Cuba….. Viva La Ted!!! Then after he frees Cuba he can free America from the tyranny of Obama. redguy on December 10, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Or they kill him, and castro gets a cabinet position.

wolly4321 on December 10, 2013 at 11:29 PM

Jug Ears isn’t bowing to Castro in that picture, is he?

alchemist19 on December 10, 2013 at 11:30 PM

Glad Cruz made a statement.

KCB on December 10, 2013 at 11:33 PM

disgusting, that’s all I gotta say…

* spit *

Scrumpy on December 10, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Evenin’ all! :)

Scrumpy on December 10, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Rubio wants to make Castro an “American citizen” (quoted, because America is already dead and buried along with the fact that Rubio wants to do away with any notion of borders or the nation-state) along with all of Central and South America – the people Rubio is truly representing in Congress.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on December 10, 2013 at 11:34 PM

Harkening back to ye ole days of yore I remind myself of the Bish I got twas yesterday in fact.

Most excellent one it twas.

Still feeling good about it. Plus my honey muffin got a Bish tonight which means I’m gettin some.

SparkPlug on December 10, 2013 at 11:35 PM

That pic of Zero, et al, taking a selfie!!?? SMH…

KCB on December 10, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Well finally the real Scrumpy poet makes an appearance.

Dang she looks good.

SparkPlug on December 10, 2013 at 11:36 PM

SparkPlug on December 10, 2013 at 11:35 PM

No. It was B9 who got the bish tonight.

KCB on December 10, 2013 at 11:36 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on December 10, 2013 at 11:23 PM

Damn, I’m gonna have to fire some people. I told them, specifically, to send Jehovah’s Witnesses to your house, wearing little deer antlers on their heads. Just can’t trust your help anymore.

TXUS on December 10, 2013 at 11:37 PM

I’m just surprised he didn’t french-kiss the mother fvcker.

TXUS on December 10, 2013 at 10:55 PM

me three!! :)

Scrumpy on December 10, 2013 at 11:37 PM

He also shook Robert Mugabe’s hand.

Resist We Much on December 10, 2013 at 10:42 PM

Did they also high five and fist bump?

viking01 on December 10, 2013 at 11:38 PM

SparkPlug on December 10, 2013 at 11:36 PM

Did you miss me or somthing?

I have some moon beans for you ;)

Scrumpy on December 10, 2013 at 11:38 PM

Ken, I’m not your honey muffin. Sorry. Maybe Axe is available.

B9 is mine. Lol.

SparkPlug on December 10, 2013 at 11:38 PM

TXUS on December 10, 2013 at 11:37 PM

husband joked that if Hare Krishnas showed up…

annoyinglittletwerp on December 10, 2013 at 11:39 PM

B9 is mine. Lol.

SparkPlug on December 10, 2013 at 11:38 PM

Laugh it up!

KCB on December 10, 2013 at 11:41 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on December 10, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Rather them than some that want ‘grace’ our doors…

Don’t mind Mormons or anyone, but not JW’s… Sorry…

Scrumpy on December 10, 2013 at 11:41 PM

Of course I missed Scrumpy poet.

Do you have any idea how many fake impostors there are trying to be wanna be Scrumpy poets? I call them pikers and they run away crying in their soup after I steal their crackers.

SparkPlug on December 10, 2013 at 11:41 PM

FYI

Twerp loves Christmas chipmunk videos. So put some in her stocking.

Hey have you seen MGs stockings? Man she got those legs.

SparkPlug on December 10, 2013 at 11:43 PM

SparkPlug on December 10, 2013 at 11:41 PM

Lol… I am gobsmacked!!

God Bless Sparky for making me laugh and smile :D

Scrumpy on December 10, 2013 at 11:44 PM

Scrumpy on December 10, 2013 at 11:41 PM
I was very nice to them . I told them that I voted for Romney.

annoyinglittletwerp on December 10, 2013 at 11:47 PM

So Obama is at a funeral and starts acting like a kardashian taking pictures of his slim Jim face and Mackey mouse ears.

What a Flippin jack wagon. When Moochelle sits down its like she is sitting on a Whoopi cushion her butt is so big.

SparkPlug on December 10, 2013 at 11:54 PM

Macky mouse was mickys brother.

SparkPlug on December 10, 2013 at 11:55 PM

SparkPlug on December 10, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Floofy dog was Goofy’s brother.

annoyinglittletwerp on December 10, 2013 at 11:56 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on December 10, 2013 at 11:39 PM

I thought about sending Hari Krishnas to your house, but it costs money to shave those heads and buy those willowy orange things they wear. Don’t have that problem with JWs, they come as they are. ;-)

TXUS on December 10, 2013 at 11:56 PM

TXUS on December 10, 2013 at 11:56 PM

There’s a lot of ‘Ms’ here: Mormons, Mennonites…and muslims.

annoyinglittletwerp on December 10, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Edgar Allan Poe

Take this kiss upon the brow!
And, in parting from you now,
Thus much let me avow—
You are not wrong, who deem
That my days have been a dream;
Yet if hope has flown away
In a night, or in a day,
In a vision, or in none,
Is it therefore the less gone?
All that we see or seem
Is but a dream within a dream.

I stand amid the roar
Of a surf-tormented shore,
And I hold within my hand
Grains of the golden sand—
How few! yet how they creep
Through my fingers to the deep,
While I weep— while I weep!
O God! can I not grasp
Them with a tighter clasp?
O God! can I not save
One from the pitiless wave?
Is all that we see or seem
But a dream within a dream?

Scrumpy on December 10, 2013 at 11:58 PM

crap … how do I post a link

conservative tarheel on December 10, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Copy the URL you want to post, highlight the word or string of words you want to link to, go up to the LINK button (in blue), press it;

then Paste the entire URL into the pop-up, click OK, and submit your comment…

Schadenfreude on December 10, 2013 at 11:59 PM

He also shook Robert Mugabe’s hand.

Resist We Much on December 10, 2013 at 10:42 PM

The race is on btw South Africa and the USA reaching the state of Zimbabwe. obama fights Zuma to the finish.

Schadenfreude on December 11, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Scrumpy on December 10, 2013 at 11:58 PM

None better than EAP, darlin’, glad a poet such as you appreciates the master.

TXUS on December 11, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Scrumpy on December 11, 2013 at 12:04 AM

If RWM doesn’t show up soon I’m going to give Axe a Miley Cyrus wedgie.

And that’s about as big a wedgie as possible. Have you seen one? It’s like she is trying to ride a clothes line to Albuquerque or sumpin.

SparkPlug on December 11, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Schadenfreude on December 10, 2013 at 11:59 PM

Did what you said and nothing lol…

Scrumpy on December 11, 2013 at 12:06 AM

SparkPlug on December 11, 2013 at 12:04 AM

I just spit my tea all over my screen!!!! OMG that’s so funny!

Scrumpy on December 11, 2013 at 12:07 AM

TXUS on December 11, 2013 at 12:04 AM

That I do, none but the best!! :)

Scrumpy on December 11, 2013 at 12:08 AM

I, I want
Your love sweet love
Later is a myth
It never comes
It never happens—

Scrumpy on December 11, 2013 at 12:10 AM

Did what you said and nothing lol…

Scrumpy on December 11, 2013 at 12:06 AM

Can someone please write link-posting instructions for Scrumpy? Thanks.

Schadenfreude on December 11, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Everyone has gone away
Make haste and flee
I rue the day
‘Tis but me

God Bless Good Night!

* swoosh *

Scrumpy on December 11, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Nite Scrumpy

Schadenfreude on December 11, 2013 at 12:21 AM

Hi Schad,

Scrumpy just bolted for the blue.

Meanwhile ObamaCare is a disaster of biblical proportions. Something like krakatoa

SparkPlug on December 11, 2013 at 12:29 AM

Hi Spark…if only it would go up in the same smoke…if only…

Schadenfreude on December 11, 2013 at 12:30 AM

“All your countries are belong to Obama:….

williamg on December 11, 2013 at 12:43 AM

“All your countries are belong to Obama:….

williamg on December 11, 2013 at 12:43 AM

That head is emptier than a carved-out pumpkin.

Schadenfreude on December 11, 2013 at 1:00 AM

Good evening, my friends. :)

I’m sorry I haven’t been able to be around except for the occasional sporadic post. I’m been working and, of course, the Christmas season is well underway. And, as some of you know… I love everything about Christmas!

I just popped in for a moment to say ‘hello’ and wish you all well. :)

Goodnight. Still Got The Blues – Moore

“Keep yourselves where the light is.”

thatsafactjack on December 11, 2013 at 1:04 AM

The friends and family of Mandela and indeed the country of South Africa no doubt feel as Chris Matthews did the other night, that Obama not only came TO them but came AMONGST them. How fortunate they were to have such a leader in their presence.

You know, it’s a damn good thing Jesus didn’t have an iPhone. I can just see Him doing selfies like Obama.

TXUS on December 11, 2013 at 1:07 AM

thatsafactjack on December 11, 2013 at 1:04 AM

Always better to pop in than pop out, as my grandmother used to say. ;-)

TXUS on December 11, 2013 at 1:09 AM

SparkPlug on December 11, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Is that why her tongue is always protruding so far out of her mouth?

malclave on December 11, 2013 at 1:10 AM

TXUS on December 11, 2013 at 1:07 AM

…..you know —- I can’t……I really can’t…..

williamg on December 11, 2013 at 1:17 AM

Obama shakes hands with Castro and Mugabe at Mandela’s funeral.

Didn’t even attend Lady Thatcher’s funeral.

That pretty much tells you all you need to know.

Adjoran on December 11, 2013 at 1:18 AM

I, I want
Your love sweet love
Later is a myth
It never comes
It never happens—

Scrumpy on December 11, 2013 at 12:10 AM

Absolutely LOVE this, Scrumpy! As someone else once said: “In the long run…..we’re all dead….”

williamg on December 11, 2013 at 1:19 AM

Evening all, I see that the brilliant president didn’t disappoint on the world stage today… shaking hands with Raul, pissing of the Mooch with his kiss to Norway and generally making the typical arse of himself on the world stage.

uncommon sense on December 11, 2013 at 1:20 AM

This place is deader than nonpartisan’s blow up sheep.

RovesChins on December 11, 2013 at 1:22 AM

williamg on December 11, 2013 at 1:19 AM

I know that Zero Hedge uses “On a long enough timeline the survival rate for everyone drops to zero” :-)

uncommon sense on December 11, 2013 at 1:23 AM

This place is deader than nonpartisan’s blow up sheep.

RovesChins on December 11, 2013 at 1:22 AM

Do you have camera evidence of this, as I thought it was inflatable goats!

uncommon sense on December 11, 2013 at 1:24 AM