Quotes of the day

posted at 10:41 pm on December 9, 2013 by Allahpundit

A baker who refused to make a wedding cake for a same-sex ceremony must serve gay couples despite his religious beliefs or face fines, a judge said Friday.

The order from administrative law judge Robert N. Spencer said Masterpiece Cakeshop in suburban Denver discriminated against a couple “because of their sexual orientation by refusing to sell them a wedding cake for their same-sex marriage.”

The order says the cake-maker must “cease and desist from discriminating” against gay couples. Although the judge did not impose fines in this case, the business will face penalties if it continues to turn away gay couples who want to buy cakes…

“At first blush, it may seem reasonable that a private business should be able to refuse service to anyone it chooses,” Judge Spencer said in his written order. “This view, however, fails to take into account the cost to society and the hurt caused to persons who are denied service simply because of who they are.”

***

According to the complaint, Phillips told the couple that the store policy was to deny service to customers who wished to order baked goods for a same-sex wedding, based on his religious beliefs.

Phillips told the men, “I’ll make you birthday cakes, shower cakes, sell you cookies and brownies, I just don’t make cakes for same-sex weddings.”…

Nicolle Martin, an attorney for Masterpiece Cakeshop, told The Associated Press that the judge’s decision was “reprehensible” and “antithetical to everything America stands for.”

“He can’t violate his conscience in order to collect a paycheck,” Martin said. “If Jack can’t make wedding cakes, he can’t continue to support his family. And in order to make wedding cakes, Jack must violate his belief system.”

***

In July of 2012 my son and his fiancé invited me to join them at a bakery for a cake tasting and to discuss a design that was recommended by their event planner. What should have been a fun and special moment turned into a day I will never forget. The three of us walked into Masterpiece Cakeshop, and a man at the counter motioned for us to sit at a small table and then joined us. When the man asked whose wedding this was for, and my son said “it is for our wedding,” the man said that he does not make cakes for same- sex couples’ weddings or commitment ceremonies. When my son said “really?” the man tried to justify his stance by saying he will make birthday cakes or other occasion cakes for gays, just not a wedding cake.

I just sat there in disbelief. All of the levity that we felt on the drive to the bakery was gone. As I left that bakery, my heart was breaking for my son and his fiancé. What should have been a joyous occasion had turned into a humiliating occasion…

The decision that Judge Spencer made has renewed my hope that no other couple in Colorado will face discrimination by a business owner based on their sexual orientation. It was never about the cake. It was about my son being treated like a lesser person.

***

There will be no accommodation between gay rights activists and those seeking religious freedom to opt out of the gay rights movement. Gay rights activists demand tolerance for their lifestyle, but will not tolerate those who choose to adhere to their religious beliefs.

Increasingly, courts around the country are siding with the gay rights movement against those relying on the first freedoms of the country. While many would prefer to sit this out, they will be made to care.

Evil preaches tolerance until it is dominate and then it seeks to silence good. We are more and more rapidly arriving at a point in this country where Christians are being forced from the public square unless they abandon the tenets of their faith. In our secular society, Christianity is something you do on a Sunday and who you sleep with defines you.

For Christians defined by their faith, this paradigm of being defined by your sexual preference instead of your faith is deeply troublesome and will see more and more of these stories crop up.

***

But Judge Spencer shot down the constitutional arguments, noting that the Supreme Court has “repeatedly found” that those engaged in commercial activity are subject to state discrimination laws, regardless of their religious beliefs. “Conceptually, [Mr. Phillips's] refusal to serve a same-sex couple due to religious objection to same-sex weddings is no different from refusing to serve a biracial couple because of religious objection to biracial marriage,” wrote Judge Spencer…

Wedding professionals in at least six states have run headlong into state antidiscrimination laws after refusing for religious reasons to bake cakes, arrange flowers or perform other services for same-sex couples.

The issue gained attention in August, when the New Mexico Supreme Court ruled that an Albuquerque photography business violated state antidiscrimination laws after its owners declined to snap photos of a lesbian couple’s commitment ceremony.

***

“If the service or the product is expressive, if it sends a message, and the government says you have to make it, create it, and carry it for someone else, that is forced speech,” Ms. Martin told KNUS-AM talk-show host Peter Boyles.

Ms. Martin also warned that “this is just the first step.”

“If they can make Jack speak someone else’s message when they want it spoken and where they want it spoken, that is a government that we should all fear,” she said…

“It’s about the government telling you what you’re supposed to feel and believe. It doesn’t have anything to do with gay or straight,” said Mr. Boyles on Thursday’s program. “This is about this man’s right to say no, and what comes from that. This is what political correctness, authoritarianism is all about.”

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 6

Ken

Axe on December 9, 2013 at 10:42 PM

Can this be overturned?

bluegill on December 9, 2013 at 10:43 PM

Gay….

let’s talk about gays….

Electrongod on December 9, 2013 at 10:43 PM

GAYS want to have it both ways.

SparkPlug on December 9, 2013 at 10:43 PM

LOL — How did you even do that? I posted within two seconds. :)

GAYS want to have it both ways.

SparkPlug on December 9, 2013 at 10:43 PM

Bi’s want it both ways.

Axe on December 9, 2013 at 10:44 PM

*Yup**!!

Colorado, US
3d
==

Colorado judge says baker who refused to make wedding cake for a same-sex ceremony must serve gay couples despite his religious beliefs – @AP

canopfor on December 9, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Golly I didn’t mean to p3wn Axe.

It was an accident. Honest.

But it still counts as a p3wn.

lolz. Poor Axe. (:

<—-insert evil SWalker laugh O_o

SparkPlug on December 9, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Not-Bishop.

listens2glenn on December 9, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Being forcedto bake a cake, and get paid for it. No one has suffered like he has suffered. libfreeordie on December 9, 2013 at 8:47 PM

Libfree is pro-slavery for business owners.

nobar on December 9, 2013 at 10:46 PM

Not-Bishop.

listens2glenn on December 9, 2013 at 10:45 PM

HA … nailed it !

listens2glenn on December 9, 2013 at 10:46 PM

listens2glenn on December 9, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Hi L2G.

Go on Twitter and tell the world I p3wned Axe. hehe.

SparkPlug on December 9, 2013 at 10:47 PM

Where is our President?

Where is GM?

Where is the unemployment?

Gays have it good…

Electrongod on December 9, 2013 at 10:47 PM

I understand; that gay headline was pretty hot. But I hated that headline because of the shape of the debate.

I wish AP had followed up on this one. My very favorite thing, snuggling. There had to be plenty of snuggling quotes out there.

And that sick puppy Seth Halpern posted this: check out these diplomats.

Axe on December 9, 2013 at 10:49 PM

Ken

SparkPlug on December 9, 2013 at 10:41 PM

SOPHIEBOP!!!

sophie sophie sophie sophie sophie
sophie sophie sophie sophie sophie
sophie sophie sophie sophie sophie
sophie sophie sophie sophie sophie
sophie sophie sophie sophie sophie

{{{{{Sophie}}}}}

Axe on December 9, 2013 at 10:42 PM

damn you

Axe on December 9, 2013 at 10:42 PM

Okay, you two … that was just funny.

listens2glenn on December 9, 2013 at 10:45 PM

Hi L2G.

Go on Twitter and tell the world I p3wned Axe. hehe.

SparkPlug on December 9, 2013 at 10:47 PM

I don’t “tweet”.

listens2glenn on December 9, 2013 at 10:51 PM

Gay Cake Making and the Snuggle House is shut down,
I’m smelling,er, sensing a Conspiracy….(sarc).
================================================

The Associated Press ‏@AP 5m

Wisconsin “Snuggle House” gets no love from city officials: http://apne.ws/18xYbMR -SS
=======

Dec 9, 9:10 PM EST

Attorney confirms Wis. snuggle business has closed

By TODD RICHMOND
Associated Press
*****************

MADISON, Wis. (AP) — So much for snuggling in Wisconsin.

The owner of Madison’s new Snuggle House has decided to shut it down just three weeks after it opened, choosing to pack up his pillows and beds under intense scrutiny from city officials who questioned whether the place was a front for a brothel.

(More…)
=========

canopfor on December 9, 2013 at 10:51 PM

I thought Colorado didn’t allow same sex marriages. Can’t the baker just agree to make cakes for weddings, but not for civil unions? He would, of course, also have to refuse service to any heterosexual couples wanting to celebrate a civil union.

On a related topic, does this mean a gay caterer will be penalized if he doesn’t serve an anti-gay marriage party?

malclave on December 9, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Lubbock has more Churches per square mile than any city of its size in the nation. I would just love for some homosexuals to try that stun here.

annoyinglittletwerp on December 9, 2013 at 10:52 PM

Sparky!!!!!!!!!!!!

KCB on December 9, 2013 at 10:57 PM

It’s interesting that in the judge’s opinion the “right” to not have your feelings hurt supersedes freedom of speech.

My feelings will be hurt if Robert N. Spencer is not required by court order to say to everyone he meets “I am a f*cking loser a$$hole”.

Remember, my feelings are at stake!

jaime on December 9, 2013 at 10:57 PM

The left loves the power of the state. One day they will rue giving it so much power.

CWchangedhisNicagain on December 9, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Golly I didn’t mean to p3wn Axe.

It was an accident. Honest.

But it still counts as a p3wn.

lolz. Poor Axe. (:

<—-insert evil SWalker laugh O_o

SparkPlug on December 9, 2013 at 10:45 PM

It’s alright. :) It fits. I stayed up twenty-four hours to see someone, d!cked around Hot Air instead of sleeping because I truly couldn’t take it anymore — all on a day SHE SKIPS OUT ENTIRELY.

So — not my day. Play poker with me right now, you could probably pay for your house. Bet my horoscope said “OMG, RUN!”

But, back on topic. Chris Christie: I’m against it.

Axe on December 9, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Axe:D*mn Snuggling, and I posted the Snuggle House is closed, unawares
of the HeadLine thingy,….ugh!!

canopfor on December 9, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Really? That baker has to listen to bizarre story of two guys getting “married.” Of course, gays don’t care about his feelings. They’re disgusted with his decision but don’t care how disgusted he might be by their mockery of marriage. Selfish hypocrites.

Dongemaharu on December 9, 2013 at 10:59 PM

White Christmas

jaime on December 9, 2013 at 10:59 PM

So I wonder, what about Pies,and CupCakes????

Jus say’n!!

canopfor on December 9, 2013 at 11:00 PM

canopfor on December 9, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Booty for you

SparkPlug on December 9, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Axe:D*mn Snuggling, and I posted the Snuggle House is closed, unawares
of the HeadLine thingy,….ugh!!

canopfor on December 9, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Just means you are sort of awesome, dude. :)

Also weird.

Remember, my feelings are at stake!

jaime on December 9, 2013 at 10:57 PM

First keeps us from this. Ostensibly: http://predicthistunpredictpast.blogspot.com/2013/12/make-joke-about-nelson-mandela-get.html

Axe on December 9, 2013 at 11:03 PM

Adeste Fidelis

jaime on December 9, 2013 at 11:05 PM

Wait a tic,

couldn’t it be made as a “Straight Cake”,
then converted over to a “Gay Cake”!!

I’m not sure as to what mechanism might be required for the
“Conversion”, but its an idea!!

canopfor on December 9, 2013 at 11:05 PM

Adeste Fidelis

jaime on December 9, 2013 at 11:05 PM

I don’t get why someone would try to force a baker or photographer or whatever who’s uncomfortable with your wedding for any reason to still provide a service. Is a photographer who’s uncomfortable going to really do their best work even if they make an honest effort to do so? I doubt it. This is one of the many times people need to leave the lawyers out of it, deal with their hurt feelings and get on with their lives.

alchemist19 on December 9, 2013 at 11:06 PM

So the next time I fly in to Minneapolis airport with a puppy and few bottles of wine from Napa, a muzzie cabbie will not have the right to refuse me a ride , right ? Right ?

burrata on December 9, 2013 at 11:07 PM

Was the judge stoned when he issued his edict?

viking01 on December 9, 2013 at 11:07 PM

I’m not sure as to what mechanism might be required for the
“Conversion”, but its an idea!!

canopfor on December 9, 2013 at 11:05 PM

Play it musicals. :)

Axe on December 9, 2013 at 11:08 PM

Was the judge stoned baked when he issued his edict?

viking01 on December 9, 2013 at 11:07 PM

FIFM

viking01 on December 9, 2013 at 11:08 PM

Christmas At Ground Zero

annoyinglittletwerp on December 9, 2013 at 11:09 PM

Dear RWM,

Axie needs a fix and that means he needs a *smooch* from you.

So how about a handshake at least?

/Alfalfa Sprouts

SparkPlug on December 9, 2013 at 11:10 PM

If it were me, I would find someone that wanted my business
and move on. Pretty simple.

bazil9 on December 9, 2013 at 11:11 PM

Silent Night

jaime on December 9, 2013 at 11:11 PM

Dominick the Donkey

annoyinglittletwerp on December 9, 2013 at 11:11 PM

For Twerp

SparkPlug on December 9, 2013 at 11:12 PM

Yeah, this isn’t funny. We’re experiencing increasing tyranny and decreasing liberty.

Dr. ZhivBlago on December 9, 2013 at 11:13 PM

For Schad

SparkPlug on December 9, 2013 at 11:13 PM

Back to this Cake Conversion idea,

I was watching Sands of Passion,..where a Muslim needed a kidney,
but it was from a Isreal (jewish), and the Doctor suggested, that
a Priest converted from a Jewish kidney to a Muslim Kidney!

It’ll be a Win-Win……(snark)

Sands of Passion – Episode 2
****************************

Uploaded on Jan 17, 2008

This Al Qaeda soap opera effectively dramatizes many pressing issues besetting our Middle Eastern neighbors

canopfor on December 9, 2013 at 11:14 PM

I’d be baking one hell of a cake for those geeks, plenty of garlic and maybe a few long hairs baked right in. By few I mean many.

Bishop on December 9, 2013 at 11:15 PM

If it were me, I would find someone that wanted my business
and move on. Pretty simple.

bazil9 on December 9, 2013 at 11:11 PM

If we aren’t free to associate, we aren’t free.

And what do you mean, “coming from you”? :P

Axe on December 9, 2013 at 11:15 PM

Oh yeah. No one is going to force me to bake them a cake.

I will decide who the H I bake a cake for.

No cake for Scrumpy poet wanna be pikers.

SparkPlug on December 9, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Christmas Time Is Here

jaime on December 9, 2013 at 11:16 PM

canopfor on December 9, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Just means you are sort of awesome, dude. :)

Axe on December 9, 2013 at 11:03 PM

Axe: At times, could be,…hehe:0

canopfor on December 9, 2013 at 11:17 PM

Here is your Chernobyl cake you piker. I MIGHT CRAM A SLIM JIM THERE TOO.

SparkPlug on December 9, 2013 at 11:17 PM

SO WHAT exactly is the cost to society if the gays would have got their cake baked by another baker ?

burrata on December 9, 2013 at 11:17 PM

And what do you mean, “coming from you”? :P

Axe on December 9, 2013 at 11:15 PM

ha-ha! Just messin with you. ;)

bazil9 on December 9, 2013 at 11:18 PM

the cake thing is not surprising in one way…we have gotten used to this stuff.

on the other hand, it really is shocking given the nature of cake-making…it is not exactly neurosurgery. Relatedly, Kevin Williamson’s piece at NRO

Doctors, like all licensed professionals, are utterly at the mercy of the state. Obamacare effectively has put the federal government and the states in the insurance business (for the healthy, young, and middle class for the first time), which means that the powers that control physicians’ licensing now have economic interests that are adverse to those of the doctors themselves. It is easy to imagine yet another episode of “fair share” rhetoric being deployed to conscript doctors in trying to make this unworkable mess work. Senator Warren’s totalitarian analysis — that the government has a claim on your property in the present and future because it exerted a claim on the property of others in the past — is entirely applicable here: Ambulances move on public roads, the government supports medical research, etc. You didn’t build that. So here’s your federally mandated portion of money-losing Medicare and Medicaid patients. They won’t call it conscription; they’ll call it shared sacrifice.

so what exactly isn’t in the state’s interest? Cakes to Medicare to renting a room…all in the interests of the state protecting potential victims.

if Sophie were here she’d give us a post on the various prongs of compelling state interest.

r keller on December 9, 2013 at 11:18 PM

Dr. ZhivBlago on December 9, 2013 at 11:13 PM

We have been for a long time.

The worst part is given legal precedent the judge’s ruling is actually correct. We have a lot of work to do.

alchemist19 on December 9, 2013 at 11:19 PM

Murphy9 on December 9, 2013 at 11:10 PM

Slurs aren’t necessary. If you’re a Christian as your reference to the Rapture may indicate, then remember Paul’s words to the Corinthians:

Such were some of you…

Speak the truth, but with mercy, love and humility.

INC on December 9, 2013 at 11:19 PM

alchemist19 on December 9, 2013 at 11:06 PM

This isn’t about particular customers getting a service. This is about power and criminalizing those who don’t agree with a particular agenda. Opposition to the gay agenda is being made socially unacceptable and sometimes criminalized. Young Christians are being made to feel the need to add “but I don’t discriminate or hate” after saying “I’m a Christian.” “Christian” is being equated with “hateful.” This is what a happening in schools and in pop culture.

Gay activists want to punish and destroy anyone who dares express differing opinions.

bluegill on December 9, 2013 at 11:20 PM

The big winner at the wedding would get the piece of cake with an entire toenail waiting under the frosting.

Bishop on December 9, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Bishop on December 9, 2013 at 11:15 PM

What? And leave out the short hairs?

viking01 on December 9, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Bishop on December 9, 2013 at 11:15 PM

Bishop: Your cake idea,..needs a name:)

canopfor on December 9, 2013 at 11:20 PM

If it were me:

“Oh I’m sorry, you want me to violate my beliefs? Double the normal cost. Whats the matter? Surely if you can afford to sue me, a nominal surcharge like that should be no problem. There is a gay friendly bakery somewhere else, you should go there. I hear that they don’t have the beliefs you are looking for, and should charge you a competitive rate. Have a gay old time”.

nobar on December 9, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Cakes to Medicare to renting a room

actually i meant medicine…broader than medicare..brain fingers problem again

r keller on December 9, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Oh! So you want a cake.

Well Someone left the cake out in the rain
I don’t think that I can take it
‘Cause it took so long to bake it
And I’ll never have that recipe again, oh noooooo

Then I start dancing and they back away slowly.

SparkPlug on December 9, 2013 at 11:21 PM

What quality of cake must he bake for the plaintiffs..?

d1carter on December 9, 2013 at 11:21 PM

Carol of the Bells

jaime on December 9, 2013 at 11:21 PM

Oregon found a solution:

Oregon Bakery in Gay Wedding Cake Controversy Closes

Published on Sep 3, 2013
*************************

canopfor on December 9, 2013 at 11:22 PM

Ok Pal, so you want a cake?

Well I will let Sparky (our new helper) bake you a special cake.

<—evil laugh echoes here O_o

SparkPlug on December 9, 2013 at 11:23 PM

Would suggest: “In your anger do not sin” — is where we need to spend some time. What with all the sneering and prodding, and the promise of more sneering and prodding to come.

Axe on December 9, 2013 at 11:23 PM

So I’m pondering, I guess the USSR doesn’t have this problem!
(sarc)

canopfor on December 9, 2013 at 11:23 PM

Here is your sodomy cake. Enjoy.

SparkPlug on December 9, 2013 at 11:24 PM

nobar on December 9, 2013 at 11:20 PM

I’ve read the suggestion that the baker should mention that in exercising his First Amendment rights he’ll bring Christian pamphlets and hand them out with the cake.

INC on December 9, 2013 at 11:24 PM

I have and will vote for gay marriage anytime it comes up here in Florida. But you’ll never see my name as a donor to any of the groups whp push for it due to their rank hypocrisy of the issue. They’ll gladly organize boycotts of businesses strictly because they’re owned by Mormons but demand everyone bow to their whims.

Zaggs on December 9, 2013 at 11:25 PM

bluegill on December 9, 2013 at 11:20 PM

They’re employing many of the same tactics that worked in the battles over racial equality, and they’re doing it to great effect. I admire their strategy on some level even if I don’t agree with their aims in this matter.

alchemist19 on December 9, 2013 at 11:25 PM

canopfor on December 9, 2013 at 10:57 PM

Booty for you

SparkPlug on December 9, 2013 at 11:00 PM

SparkPlug: Excellent—:)

canopfor on December 9, 2013 at 11:25 PM

No I did not blow my nose on your cake before delivery, why do you ask? What look to be blood-speckled flakes all over it…uh, sorry but those are simply yeast anomalies or something.

Bishop on December 9, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Last Christmas

annoyinglittletwerp on December 9, 2013 at 11:26 PM

There’s an easy way around it. Price them out the market. Don’t publish your prices and when they tell you who the wedding is for, come back with a price that is so exorbitant that they would have to be insane to accept it.

Businesses do this all the time for work they’d rather not do, but can still say they offer and it almost always is for other reasons, like ‘I don’t need the work right now’ or ‘we’re busy.’ or ‘I have personal obligations and don’t have time.’

Corporal Tunnel on December 9, 2013 at 11:26 PM

O Holy Night

jaime on December 9, 2013 at 11:26 PM

I’m thinking that a cake that looks (and tastes) like a pile of manure would be appropriate. The judge doesn’t have any control over the quality of the product…

RoadRunner on December 9, 2013 at 11:27 PM

Crunchy Frog Cake.

Do you take the bones out?

It wouldn’t be crunchy then would it?

What’s this one? Cockroach custard? I think the sergeant ate one of those…..

—- Monty Python’s Whizzo Chocolates Quality Assortment sketch.

viking01 on December 9, 2013 at 11:27 PM

For Jamie

SparkPlug on December 9, 2013 at 11:28 PM

I appreciate the baker’s stance, and he’s right, but if it were me, I’d bake the cake and fill that puppy full of laxatives. Let the misery begin.

TXUS on December 9, 2013 at 11:28 PM

Bishop on December 9, 2013 at 11:15 PM

and packed with

fudge

!

burrata on December 9, 2013 at 11:29 PM

Here is your sodomy cake. Enjoy.

SparkPlug on December 9, 2013 at 11:24 PM

SparkPlug: Did a You-Tube search, oy, the lyrics,not gonna post the link:)

Marilyn Manson ( & The spooky kids ) – Cake and Sodomy

canopfor on December 9, 2013 at 11:30 PM

♫ Take this cake and shove it… judge

I ain’t baking here no more….♫

viking01 on December 9, 2013 at 11:30 PM

OT/

Palestinian People Who Came Into Existence 50 Years Ago Plan Mural of Their 3,500 Year History

Tight title, loose post. But I thought it was a pretty funny summation, so . . . you know, there.

Axe on December 9, 2013 at 11:31 PM

Hippo

annoyinglittletwerp on December 9, 2013 at 11:31 PM

Not included? Faggots.

Murphy9 on December 9, 2013 at 11:10 PM

Really? C’mon, man.

KCB on December 9, 2013 at 11:34 PM

That cake would sit square behind the pipes of my old flathead while I revved it for 20 minutes, call it Harley chocolate mist.

Bishop on December 9, 2013 at 11:34 PM

Is the judge setting the price of the cakes as well..?

d1carter on December 9, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Heres an image of the couple in question:

days
ago
===

Judge orders Colorado baker to serve gay couples
************************************************

canopfor on December 9, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Depends

Schadenfreude on December 9, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Bombs.

annoyinglittletwerp on December 9, 2013 at 11:36 PM

Bishop on December 9, 2013 at 11:34 PM

Bishop:

Ooooh dats good,…I’m thinking,..ahems,….” Easy Rider”!!

Easy Rider Born To Be Wild
**************************

canopfor on December 9, 2013 at 11:37 PM

The Affordable Baked Goods Act.

You know it’s coming.

Bishop on December 9, 2013 at 11:38 PM

SparkPlug on December 9, 2013 at 11:28 PM

Good one, Sparks. The first woman to sing was sort of cute. Hard to tell how hot she is because the quality of the video wasn’t great. Nice song.

jaime on December 9, 2013 at 11:38 PM

Good honest people make the mistake in believing that everyone is like them. That everyone shares the same respect for the beliefs of others that they do. Once you get bit in the ass enough by the world, you start questioning the motives of everyone after awhile. Stay strictly business, don’t trust anyone until you really know them. Refuse work for ‘other reasons.’ They aren’t being honest with you, you owe no honesty in return if you aren’t going to do business with them.

Corporal Tunnel on December 9, 2013 at 11:38 PM

Canucks

annoyinglittletwerp on December 9, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Not included? F****ts.

Murphy9 on December 9, 2013 at 11:10 PM

Murphy9: Oops, might want to re-phase:)

canopfor on December 9, 2013 at 11:39 PM