Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads

posted at 8:01 am on November 24, 2013 by Allahpundit

Hit the snooze button. This morning’s Sunday show line-up is notably dull, with the singular exception of Palin visiting “Fox News Sunday.” She’ll talk ObamaCare, Martin Bashir, and of course the 2014 primaries, with Wallace hopefully pressing her on whether she agrees with her former running mate that Lindsey Graham deserves another term in the Senate. It’s surreal that she and McCain have become leaders of opposite ends of the GOP spectrum but both of them have done nifty jobs of not letting that division lead them into a war of words with each other. Graham is a special case, though, and Maverick seems a bit testier than usual lately. We shall see.

If you’re not interested in that, there’s not much else for you this morning. Mark Zuckerberg will be on ABC to reiterate that big business is very, very, very much in favor of amnesty, in case you needed reminding. The full line-up is at Politico.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Talking fancy is easy.

Getting things done is another matter.

Romney was/is good at talking fancy.

The RNC hires fancy talkers and pays to much.

Results management obtains returns.

Going along with commie Democrats does take some fine well tuned fancy talking that is well known sorry to say.

APACHEWHOKNOWS on November 24, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Exactly right.

The faux concern expressed boldly by the resident moby ignores the content of Palin’s, and others’, answers. I for one am tired of pretty boy politics.

Give me a consistent conservative who has a proven track record of championing and implementing conservative ideals even against his/her own party.

Give me Palin. Give me Cruz. Give me Lee; Walker.

davidk on November 24, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Another Sunday morning, another wasteland of lost opportunity for the GOP.

rrpjr on November 24, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Sarah looked nutty (that hair!) and sounded scattered and disoriented… does she have some undisclosed emotional or biochemical problems I don’t know about? I’m pretty sure off-the-cuff verbal interaction is not her best communication medium.

ExpressoBold on November 24, 2013 at 10:23 AM

What was wrong with her hair? She looked just like the “every woman(man)who is speaking for the little people.

As far as your claim that she sounded scattered and disoriented, I think you base your comments on something other than facts. Wallace asked her questions. She answered them clearly without the use of canned sound bytes. When he tried to use Dem talking points, she held him to task.

It seems to me that you’re the one with a problem, not Palin.

NoNails on November 24, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Wallace goes commercial — pushing Ann Romney’s cookbook. That is as bad as Wallace pushing his wife’s cookbook.

idesign on November 24, 2013 at 11:57 AM

Big difference between Einstein and Gov. Palin’s delivery, the childish public was never asked to vote for Einstein. I love Gov. Palin but agree with those who suggest she get some professional help to polish her delivery. She writes beautifully and needs to speak the same way. Oh, is Bradky here yet?

Cindy Munford on November 24, 2013 at 12:08 PM

McCain should be a little testy, the cuckoobirds are looking a little better with this Obamacare rollout and PR disaster. It even got to the point where McCain said it ought to be repealed. Now, come next year, who will the voters believe, the ones who said they wanted to repeal it and tried, or those who said the website was doing well and you could keep your plan, if you liked your plan, and allowed the government to shutdown so they wouldn’t have to compromise on it? I’m guessing the voters know which side did what and trying to delay the sign up for the employer mandated portion of this disaster isn’t going to work.

Their line should be, “Do you really want to wait until after the election to find out how much your plan is going to cost?”

bflat879 on November 24, 2013 at 12:10 PM

ExpressoBold on November 24, 2013 at 10:23 AM

Looks like another Superficial Liberal judgment, based upon how ACA Palin Looks. Such Depth of Observation, you too could be Obama’s VP.

JayTee on November 24, 2013 at 12:20 PM

ExpressoBold on November 24, 2013 at 10:23 AM

Boring.

rrpjr on November 24, 2013 at 12:20 PM

bflat879 on November 24, 2013 at 12:10 PM

I wonder if the insurance companies will play that game. I would think that they would want the new and improved premiums and deductibles to come out as soon as they can. Getting caught flatfooted and cast as a villain two years in a row is kinda stupid.

Cindy Munford on November 24, 2013 at 12:21 PM

Cindy Munford on November 24, 2013 at 12:08 PM

Agree. I think in public she fears that the alleged “sophisticates” will attempt to humiliate her with their inner-group pounce.

kenny on November 24, 2013 at 12:22 PM

rrpjr on November 24, 2013 at 12:20 PM

In the substance department, she is unbeatable but have you ever had someone tell you that she drives them crazy when they watch her? It’s happened to me so many times that I have to take it into consideration.

Cindy Munford on November 24, 2013 at 12:24 PM

Cindy Munford on November 24, 2013 at 12:08 PM

Just a suggestion…

After a Palin interview, try to find the transcript and read it. You might be surprised.

idesign on November 24, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Until Palin condemns McCain, she is on par with what I just scraped off the bottom of my shoe.

Mr. Arrogant on November 24, 2013 at 11:48 AM

You think that would be politically shrewd on her part? After a much-ballyhooed resignation? LOL
Poor Sarah, damned if she do and damned if she don’t while McLame just keeps wallowing on…

ExpressoBold on November 24, 2013 at 12:26 PM

kenny on November 24, 2013 at 12:22 PM

Add to that that media is going to make sure they don’t ask her about anything where her expertise shines. This is a woman who went after “big oil” while encouraging and supporting their business. Protecting her constituents and insuring future jobs and revenues from those driven by profit is a real talent that is sadly under appreciated.

Cindy Munford on November 24, 2013 at 12:28 PM

Sarah’s interview here, so you can judge by yourselves:

BabyGrace on November 24, 2013 at 12:29 PM

idesign on November 24, 2013 at 12:25 PM

I will, they haven’t show it here yet. But it’s not me I’m worried about. I’m sold, but we are talking about a nation that elected Obama. Twice, for craps sake.

Cindy Munford on November 24, 2013 at 12:29 PM

kenny on November 24, 2013 at 12:22 PM

I suspect that, unlike most Republicans up against the media, she’s playing three dimensional chess while talking to them; avoiding their landmines, directing the dialog where she wants it to go, and still getting here message out to the public.

You try it and see how sophisticated you sound. Only the rare few can do it. Reagan could but he had years of practice. AND he WAS an experienced actor.

Cleombrotus on November 24, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Mr. Arrogant on November 24, 2013 at 11:48 AM

I view it differently. To condemn McCain is to parrot what he does. I find him very disloyal to the party and think less of him for it. And I’m not even a big GOP’er. Democrats don’t do that, whatever disagreements they have, they must take care of in private. Of course they have the media in the pocket so two of them go on TV make polar opposite statements and the press would say they were on the same page.

Cindy Munford on November 24, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Sarah’s interview here, so you can judge by yourselves:

BabyGrace on November 24, 2013 at 12:29 PM

And don’t forget to read the comments, quite different from some of the posts here..:)

idesign on November 24, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Cindy Munford on November 24, 2013 at 12:24 PM

Yes. Progressives.

But I understand what you’re saying. You think her personal style and/or delivery could be improved. For what politician is this not true to some degree to some part of the audience? And how many leaders have we had whose personal style was surpassing but whose moral qualities or leadership skills were undistinguished or even profoundly defective? Haven’t we been at the losing end of this style v. substance game for a long time, to our serious detriment? Yet you concede she us “unbeatable on substance.” Perhaps the challenge is yours as much as hers?

In any case, these things are in some sense beyond understanding or rational ministration. If she annoys or chafes enough people unduly, she won’t get very far in national politics and the issue is moot.

I’ll also add that there wasn’t a politician running for the GOP nomination in 2012 or 2008 whose personal style or delivery I thought was even adequate. Palin would have been worlds better than all of them.

rrpjr on November 24, 2013 at 12:35 PM

I suspect that, unlike most Republicans up against the media, she’s playing three dimensional chess while talking to them; avoiding their landmines, REFUTING THEIR LANDMINES, directing the dialog where she wants it to go, and still getting here message out to the public.

Cleombrotus on November 24, 2013 at 12:31 PM

FIFM

Cleombrotus on November 24, 2013 at 12:36 PM

idesign on November 24, 2013 at 12:34 PM

If you want some laughs go to Mediaite and read the comments on her appearance. There is another world out there, Darlin and they are nuts.

Cindy Munford on November 24, 2013 at 12:38 PM

Must be book sellin’ time.

Kirkian on November 24, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Yes, but it’s like the cantina on Tattoine over there, they don’t have any argument of substance, why would they, it’s Dan Abrams site.

narciso on November 24, 2013 at 12:41 PM

rrpjr on November 24, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Unfortunately the people who have said it to me are far from progressives. If it was just them, I wouldn’t give it a second thought.

Cindy Munford on November 24, 2013 at 12:41 PM

Cindy Munford on November 24, 2013 at 12:38 PM

Been there, done that..:)

Surprisingly she is even getting a lot of support over there amongst the hateful left..:)

idesign on November 24, 2013 at 12:44 PM

idesign on November 24, 2013 at 12:44 PM

I can’t spend to much time today but I noticed one of them thinks she’s hateful and owes Bashir an apology. Crazy folks.

Cindy Munford on November 24, 2013 at 12:49 PM

Kirkian on November 24, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Are you whippin out your wallet?

Cindy Munford on November 24, 2013 at 12:50 PM

Yeah, the GOP needs to run candidates who can come across with quality of Academy Award-winning actors. The hell with policy, we need to run top shelf actors.

Its working for the Dems.

BobMbx on November 24, 2013 at 12:53 PM

idesign on November 24, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Well, for one, HA is not a Conservative blog anymore, as I’m sure you’ve noticed. :-)

Second, I wanted people to watch it because, as opposed to the first comments here, I didn’t think she looked nutty or that there was any problem with her delivery in this interview.

I really like the pleasure she’s obviously taking at destroying any talking point that is thrown her way these days…

BabyGrace on November 24, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Cindy Munford on November 24, 2013 at 12:49 PM

LOL. Liberals are mentally ill.

BabyGrace on November 24, 2013 at 12:56 PM

BabyGrace on November 24, 2013 at 12:55 PM

judging by the amount of MSNBC clips here I think you are correct.

Kirkian on November 24, 2013 at 12:57 PM

BabyGrace on November 24, 2013 at 12:56 PM

That’s the only explanation I can come up with also.

Cindy Munford on November 24, 2013 at 1:02 PM

Mr. Arrogant on November 24, 2013 at 11:48 AM

Whatever. Go see the Tapper interview that I linked above:

- She and John McCain have never been shy over their disagreement on a number of issues (obviously);

- She will never badmouth McCain, period.

It’s incredible how this woman is so much smarter than anyone gives her credit for.

BabyGrace on November 24, 2013 at 1:08 PM

BabyGrace on November 24, 2013 at 1:08 PM

Despite my suggestions, I wholeheartedly agree with that. I just wonder if the media have done such a “good” job that there is not coming back. We really need more public servants like her.

Cindy Munford on November 24, 2013 at 1:13 PM

Oh, is Bradky here yet?

Cindy Munford on November 24, 2013 at 12:08 PM

I saw the signal illuminated against the heavens and responded as quickly as I could Cindy. Hope all is well with you and yours.

Bradky on November 24, 2013 at 1:17 PM

bluegill on November 24, 2013 at 8:18 AM

Welcome aboard, BG.

SailorMark on November 24, 2013 at 1:19 PM

God Bless Sarah Palin. She speaks out in favor of immigration law enforcement and against illegal alien amnesty. This woman is a patriot.

I have been driven to the Palinista camp by the pro-amnesty traitors who call themselves conservatives.

So disappointed in HotAir bloggers for supporting amnesty. SHAME on you.

bluegill on November 24, 2013 at 8:18 AM

..I’m sorry!…I have to post this…one more time…in case the meds wear off!
…meanwhile…can someone tell me…if those Adult Depends they rarely advertise for bladder problems… can be found in grocery stores?
…I…I…I…I…I think I had an accident…

KOOLAID2 on November 24, 2013 at 1:30 PM

Cindy Munford on November 24, 2013 at 1:13 PM

I don’t know. You may be right. But only the future will tell.

Mainly, it depends on her. I don’t think for a minute that she intends to run in 2016, but anyway, we have to see her campaign nationally again to measure the side-effects of the Propaganda deployed against her since 2008. Can she turn it upside down or not? The question remains open for me. But I tend to believe that she can.

After all, she’s been right so many times. Even some Leftists acknowledge it…

BabyGrace on November 24, 2013 at 1:31 PM

Cindy Munford on November 24, 2013 at 12:24 PM

I agree with you about her substance…I, too, have noticed what grates on so many, and I guess I’d chalk it up to nervous energy.

I saw her interviewed by Greta 2 years ago, and I thought she came off perfectly, the way I wished she always did. So, I know she has it in her…

Anti-Control on November 24, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Bradky on November 24, 2013 at 1:17 PM

LOL! You are such a good sport. I and mine are indeed well. How about you and your family? Are you preparing for Thanksgiving?

Cindy Munford on November 24, 2013 at 1:37 PM

BabyGrace on November 24, 2013 at 1:31 PM

I have said in the past that I don’t think she will ever run again but truly, who knows. I just know that the media hit job on her was so thorough that I can’t imagine what shape this country would have to get in for her to become the viable option. I’m still trying to figure out how Obama is viewed as not only a great intellectual but an oratory genius. Whaaat??????

Cindy Munford on November 24, 2013 at 1:42 PM

Cindy Munford on November 24, 2013 at 1:37 PM

Thanks. We are all doing well. Have moved to the Virginia area in last couple of months. Staying busy getting settled in for the time being. This will be the first Thanksgiving we don’t have the kids visiting us (waiting on house closing and in temp quarters) but we will spend the weekend seeing some of the historic sites.
I usually do the cooking for Thanksgiving but guess I’ll take the Mrs. to a really nice restaurant this year.
Good to hear from you and I’ll see you around.

Bradky on November 24, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Cindy Munford on November 24, 2013 at 12:29 PM

If the public were given a choice between ruin and Sarah Palin, I’d be absolutely fine with them choosing their own destruction. If they’d rather have things get worse than vote for someone because of her voice(by the way, an very large part of the country speaks exactly like her), fine. I welcome clarity. I welcome them having the choice of paying thousands of dollars more a year for health care….or choosing her. I welcome pushing her in their face and giving them a choice.

It’s certainly better than getting some smooth talker who the public will think is merely Dem-Lite. Getting someone like that elected isn’t an accomplishment, it’s just buying a little more time on the downward slope.

Dongemaharu on November 24, 2013 at 1:59 PM

Cindy Munford on November 24, 2013 at 12:24 PM

Yes. Progressives.

rrpjr on November 24, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Proggies go absolutely nuts over female conservatives, and black and hispanic conservatives because they know if we can break those demographics out of the slave plantation the Democratics have them in, the party is over.

slickwillie2001 on November 24, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Palin will be remembered as leading the fight against the “fundamental transformation of America”.

All the diction,hair, grammar,timbre, song and dance originality top 10 criteria will be a footnote. This People’s Republic of Obama is doing some serious reevaluation and when it shakes out all the narratives are going to change.

BoxHead1 on November 24, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Bradky on November 24, 2013 at 1:44 PM

Virginia!!! That’s my stomping ground, originally and still part time. Virginia Beach is my area. I hope you enjoy it. Historical site abound. Touring the homes on James River is a great way to spend some time. They even have a plantation, Shirley, that is still owned by the descendents of the original family and it is still a working farm. Also Berkly is the scene of the first Thanksgiving and the place were Taps was written. Have a great time.

Cindy Munford on November 24, 2013 at 2:11 PM

Dongemaharu on November 24, 2013 at 1:59 PM

I don’t know, I’m a bit sick of suffering and paying for others stupidity. I guess that’s the price you pay in a “free” stupid society.

See y’all later, I’m going to buy out the grocer store. Yay, fun.

Cindy Munford on November 24, 2013 at 2:13 PM

Give me Palin. Give me Cruz. Give me Lee; Walker.

davidk on November 24, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Wait, are you saying that McCain isn’t an actual maverick?

Kafir on November 24, 2013 at 2:17 PM

I’ve seen Palin in person a few times.
She defiantly delivered.

bazil9 on November 24, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Cindy Munford on November 24, 2013 at 1:42 PM

I am hoping that the next GOP president gives her a cabinet post like Secretary of the Interior (which controls oil interests). She would do a bang-up job there and it would go a long way toward rehabilitating her image.

Kafir on November 24, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Sarah’s appearance on FOX was excellent.

She was focused, coherent, cogent and articulate.

Her hair was fine…..people who focus on hair or fashion are like the “journalists” who squealed with glee about the pink tennis shoes of that idiot woman from Texas who spoke for a few hours, but who say nothing at all about her support for “doctors” like Gosnell to cut babies in half after they come out of the womb.

They have nothing meaningful to say – just an agenda to grind and it’s ALWAYS a Liberal one.

williamg on November 24, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Meanwhile, incompetence

Schadenfreude on November 24, 2013 at 2:54 PM

May the traitor, and all who’re with him, go to Hell. Boycott his business.

Schadenfreude on November 24, 2013 at 2:56 PM

She has said many times she is not a fan of the quick hit interviews on shows like Hannity because you have 2 minutes to try to make a point on big issues and you just give sound bites. I am sure that is why she said ok to Wallace and why she didn’t take up Oreilly’s offer to come on his show after the the goofe on MSNBC went off. And most important she is not the normal politician she wants to talk like herself not someone she isn’t

KBird on November 24, 2013 at 3:05 PM

williamg on November 24, 2013 at 2:53 PM

Bravo.

rrpjr on November 24, 2013 at 3:09 PM

Kafir on November 24, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Condescending and a total waste of her unique talents.

She’s the last public figure in America who needs “rehabilitating.”

rrpjr on November 24, 2013 at 3:11 PM

I was almost afraid to watch Sarah’s interview after I read all the negative comments here – her hair – that she needs to get help with her delivery…man…I thought she screwed up big time so again I almost did not watch.

Then of course I could not help myself and I watch the interview.

First – I am a woman – her hair are beautiful. Stupid topic anyway but the low life “elite” here did talk about it so I give my answer. Why should we judge politicians through their hair anyway just because she is a woman? Low life indeed.

And I listened seriously – I mean objectively. Yes, I can do that even if I love Sarah I can stay objective.

Her voice was soft. She was totally in charge of what she was saying. Sure did not look disoriented at all. She had that self esteem that I really like – not pretentious – just sure of what she believes in.

She was perfect – calm and classy as always.

I am so pissed with you guys – even if we had a great honest person to save our country like Sarah all you can talk about is her hair and her voice???

No wonder why we are in such a mess with false pitiful “intellectuals” like you. Conservatives will never get anywhere with people like that. And our unique country will keep on going down. Thank you very much.

American Dream 246 on November 24, 2013 at 4:10 PM

American Dream 246 on November 24, 2013 at 4:10 PM

Thank you.

rrpjr on November 24, 2013 at 4:24 PM

American Dream 246 on November 24, 2013 at 4:10 PM

That’s why I’ve posted the link.

Apart from that, you pretty much nail it.

Even here, the substance of what she’s saying is never discussed. Most of the time, it begins with distractions and then on and on…

BabyGrace on November 24, 2013 at 4:25 PM

bluegill on November 24, 2013 at 8:18 AM

Bluegill, this comment is directed to you and I hope you read it among all these comments…

This afternoon, I’ve been reading story after story of the corruption infecting our leaders, and their attempts to seize as much power over us as possible. When I’ve tried to address this in comments on the articles, I’m called a racist, a nut job, a paid troll, insane. I’ve never seen, or imagined, this type of blind devotion to such a nest of vipers.

I have been despairing for my country.

This is not what I wanted to leave for my four children. I worry about what will come. I can’t believe how much my country has changed since I grew up out in the country. How could we have gone so far off the tracks in such a short time?

And I continued to despair.

But when I read your comment, I saw a small amount of light shining in the darkness, and was reminded that there is always hope.

Thank you for your comment. And maybe I’m reading too much into it, but maybe it means that my relatives who support Obama may see the light and learn once again that integrity matters… even more than party. And that we must hold our leaders to a high standard. Because we get the leaders we deserve, and that we need to first hold ourselves to a high standard before we can expect it from our leaders.

I have always admired Governor Palin, and more as I learned of her history. It is so hard to find someone, any one, with the integrity needed to govern our nation and bring us back to the ideals of our founding. While I would love to one day call her President, I know I will not as long as we do not seek out people of integrity.

Thank you for giving me back a small amount of hope.

God bless.

dominigan on November 24, 2013 at 4:44 PM

American Dream 246 on November 24, 2013 at 4:10 PM

That’s why I’ve posted the link.

Apart from that, you pretty much nail it.

BabyGrace on November 24, 2013 at 4:25 PM

Thank you so much for posting the link :-) Just hope they will be honest enough to listen to the content.

American Dream 246 on November 24, 2013 at 4:49 PM

I watched and listened to the interview

I like Palin. But, sorry her answers are jumbled and all over the place She runs voters away that determine national elections

Redford on November 24, 2013 at 4:54 PM

I watched and listened to the interview

Redford on November 24, 2013 at 4:54 PM

With a name like Redford may be you should switch party (may be you are already there..) and also may be post on the huff post instead of here?

American Dream 246 on November 24, 2013 at 5:00 PM

I like Palin. But…
Redford on November 24, 2013 at 4:54 PM

What a tired shtick.

rrpjr on November 24, 2013 at 5:26 PM

She runs voters away that determine national elections

Redford on November 24, 2013 at 4:54 PM

No kiddin’.

Who told you? Your crystal ball?

BabyGrace on November 24, 2013 at 5:35 PM

American Dream 246 on November 24, 2013 at 4:10 PM

rrpjr on November 24, 2013 at 4:24 PM

dominigan on November 24, 2013 at 4:44 PM

BabyGrace on November 24, 2013 at 5:35 PM

And, others… We’ve been waiting for you.

Fallon on November 24, 2013 at 5:38 PM

Cindy Munford on November 24, 2013 at 12:24 PM

No, I don’t allow anyone to influence or intimidate me, especially catty women. I’m not that shallow. I form my own opinions.

Palin was right about “death panels,” quantitative easing, and her Palin Doctrine is right on the mark.

Much of what is said about Governor Palin that is negative comes from people who are envious, jealous, or SHEEPLE. She has been right about almost everything. I respect someone who is not afraid to take a stand, especially someone who runs to the fire. Those are admirable qualities.

Anyone whose criticism of Palin is that she drives them crazy is not that informed and definitely NOT a leader but a follower.

Personally, she is experiencing the same criticisms as Reagan did. Been there done that.

I was fed up with the corrupt crony capitalist Bush Mafia since GHW Bush. The left never would have gotten away with their Marxist political correctness BS if the Quislings in the Bush Mafia pushed back. America needs a Mama Grizzly right now especially since the left will keep moving left. Hilda-beast will never be the nominee. It’s Fauxcahontas! Only a woman will be able to take her down. The Quislings in the gopE don’t have it in them. Whether Palin runs or not she will definitely be in there mixing it up.

Jayrae on November 24, 2013 at 5:41 PM

Sarah Palin is great! Pity I will never be able to call her Mrs. President. We are worse off because of it.

The left (and right in some cases) and their media lap dogs have Borked her completely and she knows it. But instead of going quietly away like they hoped, she has been a thorn in their side ever since.

I admire that fighting spirit.

rightConcept on November 24, 2013 at 5:43 PM

Fallon on November 24, 2013 at 5:38 PM

Yeah, I know, I know, Fallon :)

Very rarely on the Web these days. As rarely as a Palin pic on HA’s front page… * sigh *

BabyGrace on November 24, 2013 at 5:52 PM

BabyGrace on November 24, 2013 at 5:52 PM

We’ve missed you.

Fallon on November 24, 2013 at 6:01 PM

Fallon on November 24, 2013 at 6:01 PM

Thanks a lot :)

I’m lurking sometimes. 79 pages and counting. Good job!

BabyGrace on November 24, 2013 at 6:07 PM

Jayrae on November 24, 2013 at 5:41 PM

All well and good as long as you don’t need people to vote for you. For what she is doing now, great.

Cindy Munford on November 24, 2013 at 6:16 PM

Kafir on November 24, 2013 at 2:20 PM

I like that idea also.

Cindy Munford on November 24, 2013 at 6:18 PM

AMEN!!! Does not matter who the Gop will choose as “the only one who can win”…like Christie, anything they will say against Hilary will be called racist – anti-women. Anything! The ONLY one who can beat Hilary is Sarah – because she is a woman. They will be render mute against another woman. Can’t accuse a woman to be anti feminist.

That’s just a fact. And if the gop does not understand that then we will lose again.

Another point with Sarah being the only one who can win if it is against Hilary: Sarah is classy. She defended Hilary many times. She will attack her on policies but will never be vile or attack her personally. That will be a big problem for Hilary – she will have to stay classy also or she will lose a lot of votes.

Only way to win this time if Hilary runs is to have Sarah run against her.

But I don’t hold my breath with the gop – these republicans are so stupid and would rather be nice with obama or Hilary than with Sarah. They will find a way to give us Chris Christie or Jeb Bush as “the only one who can win”. I don’t have much hope here.

American Dream 246 on November 24, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Only way to win this time if Hilary runs is to have Sarah run against her.

American Dream 246 on November 24, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Not quite. Susana Martinez may well be capable of taking out the shrew. Nevertheless, having a nominee willing to (appropriately) bitch-slap the venerated “non-partisan” CBO, wouldn’t be a bad thing,either.

wolfsDad on November 24, 2013 at 7:25 PM

This was an AWESOME interview for Sarah – totally boffo. Great delivery, great answers.

Pork-Chop on November 24, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Pork-Chop on November 24, 2013 at 8:36 PM

I agree. “This new rule stinks!”

rrpjr on November 24, 2013 at 9:35 PM