It begins: White House edging away from “keep your doctor” promise

posted at 9:21 pm on November 19, 2013 by Mary Katharine Ham

Allahpundit called it during the last press conference:

We all knew this was bunk, too. In order to put all the “Essential Health Benefits” into new Obamacare compliant plans, prices had to go up. In order to keep prices in the ballpark of affordability, insurance companies look for other places to change plans. “Essential Health Benefits” are mandated by Obamacare, but coverage networks aren’t. So, you get more “benefits” from a smaller network of doctors, which may not include the doctor you liked. You’re welcome.

Old and busted: If you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. Period.

New hotness: Hey, things change a lot in the private insurance market, y’all.

In this round of excuse making, Carney once again goes to the “evil insurance company” well, even throwing Romney into the mix. Obama didn’t do a government takeover of health care, you see? He implemented a Romney-like plan, which didn’t allow him to dictate to insurance companies (nevermind that that’s exactly what he was doing yesterday), so he can’t be blamed for this. Then why, pray tell, did he make the promise when he knew he couldn’t control it? To pass the law, of course.

You think people are mad about losing their plans? Even losing one’s doctor is not always the hugest deal to a healthy adult. You don’t see them that often anyway. But this thing really starts to spiral out of control when people’s children start losing their doctors. Pediatricians are dang near family members to many parents. Parents who vote.

Update:
Keep Karl’s checklist handy! It’s devastating health care changes you were promised wouldn’t happen Bingo!

In New Hampshire, the exchange attracted only one insurance provider, Anthem Blue Cross and Blue Shield, which has excluded 10 of the state’s 26 hospitals from the health plans it offers through the exchange. Similar issues lurked in Edie Sundby’s story. Obamacare will even reduce choice in the Medicare population. President Obama (and other Democrats, most likely) promised that if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor. If Democrats thought the public got angry over the “If you like your plan” lie, they should imagine the public anger when people lose their doctors and hospitals. Doctors are not as easily demonized as health insurers; perhaps Obama will accuse them of unnecessarily removing your tonsils and amputating your feet for profit again.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

crucify them all

rob verdi on November 19, 2013 at 9:28 PM

Just wait until next October when the employer health insurance cancellations start going out. Popcorn futures will explode!

Johnnyreb on November 19, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Hey RINOs. War on Sick People?

Where are the ads for granny going over the cliff, or being run over by the Obama Express?

faraway on November 19, 2013 at 9:32 PM

crucify them all

rob verdi on November 19, 2013 at 9:28 PM

I’d settle for prison, but anything less would be a miscarriage of justice.

ElectricPhase on November 19, 2013 at 9:32 PM

SCOTUS only addressed the individual mandate. How about another trip to SCOTUS to address the constitutionality of the EHB? They’re total BS.

Charlemagne on November 19, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Baghdad Opie.

rottenrobbie on November 19, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Not to worry. Obama will offer everyone who lost their doctor a tax exemption of $5.99.

Enough money for a bottle of aspirin.

fogw on November 19, 2013 at 9:34 PM

Yeah, The Thrill is Gone

No sympathy. Not even for those snot nosed girls. Chelsea was much more of a happy young lady.

/Just sayin’

Key West Reader on November 19, 2013 at 9:34 PM

If you like your doctor, you can’t keep you doctor. If you like your privacy, no dice. If you like your money, hand it over, hub. If you like your freedom…. Seig Heil! Achtung Obama!

Vanceone on November 19, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Pediatricians are dang near family members to many parents. Parents who vote.

only to rich, entitled parents

I never had a pediatrician as a child…never went to a doctor unless I broke something or was deathly sick

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Ya know, if we would just get rid of all the doctors, this whole health care mess would go away, wouldn’t it?

climbnjump on November 19, 2013 at 9:35 PM

So, wait! Are you saying they knowingly lied? Our distinguished administration toadies? Wow.

MTF on November 19, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Forget crucifying the bureaucrats, that takes wood and we are going to need that for winter…

Just line them all up Kim Jong Un style… we have to think about the cost to the tax payer…

Tilly on November 19, 2013 at 9:36 PM

I would go full on berzerker if I lost my child’s pediatrician. I’ve already lost my ob/gyn to wary “retirement.”

myrenovations on November 19, 2013 at 9:36 PM

Hey RINOs. War on Sick People?

faraway on November 19, 2013 at 9:32 PM

I dunno. If I were SP,I’d sort of sit back and watch for now. Both parties are imploding and this is her perfect entrance. With Rand Paul. And Ted Cruz. And Mike Lee.

Key West Reader on November 19, 2013 at 9:37 PM

I’m thinking none of this is a mistake…it is all going according to plan. O knew there would be millions losing insurance; what if he also knew they would not be able to get insurance due to website failure and insurance companies unable to reinstate cancelled ones? He would have millions without insurance and no way to get it. He would come to the rescue offering to free them from the tyranny if the insurance companies and get free gov’t insurance like other countries. I don’t think Obama is this stupid… he is playing us and we are falling in his trap. Anybody else wonder if all this is a chess match where O risks his queen knowing when his opponent takes the queen he has set up a perfect checkmate?

PackerFan4Life on November 19, 2013 at 9:39 PM

So Hussein emulated Romney, the guy who used to kill women with cancer and never paid any taxes ? Why did Hussein do that ?

burrata on November 19, 2013 at 9:39 PM

If you like your undertaker, you can keep your undertaker.

VorDaj on November 19, 2013 at 9:39 PM

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 9:35 PM

and it shows
:O

burrata on November 19, 2013 at 9:41 PM

only to rich, entitled parents

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 9:35 PM

So, you never went to the doctor for your vaccinations? Your mum didn’t bring you to a paediatrican after you were born for infant wellness?

Resist We Much on November 19, 2013 at 9:41 PM

Don’t forget the seniors either. My parents are losing their primary care doctor to ObamaCare “retirement”.

gophergirl on November 19, 2013 at 9:41 PM

‘Toons of the Day: And Then, He Fell To Earth

Resist We Much on November 19, 2013 at 9:39 PM

Well, that’s a start. 4,000 more miles and the son of a bitch will be right where he belongs.

VorDaj on November 19, 2013 at 9:41 PM

As I have said on incalculable occasions:

Health insurance =/= healthcare

Resist We Much on November 19, 2013 at 9:42 PM

‘Toons of the Day: And Then, He Fell To Earth

Resist We Much on November 19, 2013 at 9:39 PM

Well, that’s a start. 4,000 more miles and the son of a #itch will be right where he belongs.

VorDaj on November 19, 2013 at 9:42 PM

Why is it that Jonathan Karl seems to be the only reporter asking Opie the hard questions?

d1carter on November 19, 2013 at 9:42 PM

Much more severe suffering to come from Obamacare… and for tens of millions of people… By October 2014 the suffering will be unbearable…

mnjg on November 19, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Johnnyreb on November 19, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Oh people are going to freak because they think they are safe. Wait till they find out they are not.

gophergirl on November 19, 2013 at 9:44 PM

ObamaCare makes you want to cry into your beer but denies you the money left over after paying your ObamaCare premiums to be able to buy beer to cry into.

VorDaj on November 19, 2013 at 9:45 PM

Incredible…

“Who were some of the first users? Well, thanks to data.healthcare.gov you can see the entries for test-users in the database.

Go to Google type in exactly: site:data.healthcare.gov profile and press “enter”

here’s the search engine page link I got when I tried it

screen captures at weasel zippers

workingclass artist on November 19, 2013 at 9:45 PM

Baghdad Opie.

rottenrobbie on November 19, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Outstanding.

arnold ziffel on November 19, 2013 at 9:45 PM

Johnnyreb on November 19, 2013 at 9:31 PM

The employers mandate suffering will begin earlier than October 2014 because many employers have to start adjusting their payroll for Obamacare including firing employees, reducing employees hours below 30 hours a week, and cutting their employees benefits, in order to avoid Obamacare massive losses on their businesses…

mnjg on November 19, 2013 at 9:46 PM

105,000 people have looked at the first profile at healthcare.gov site

workingclass artist on November 19, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Resist We Much on November 19, 2013 at 9:41 PM

um anyone can give vaccinations…it doesn’t take a pediatrician. prob a nurse gave them to me.

but I never had a pediatrician growing up.

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Resist We Much on November 19, 2013 at 9:41 PM

There were huge posters of Marx, Engels, Stalin, Mao , Alinsky and Ayers in it’s nursery while growing up , that took care of all it’s vaccinations and wellness and other such trivial stuff :P

burrata on November 19, 2013 at 9:48 PM

I’m starting to get an uneasy feeling that Dog Eater might not have been telling the truth.

Bishop on November 19, 2013 at 9:51 PM

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 9:35 PM

That was more common then people think before the 1960′s depending on region.

Lots of folks went to a GP and pediatric specialists for certain things like ENT etc.

workingclass artist on November 19, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Resist We Much on November 19, 2013 at 9:41 PM

but I never had a pediatrician growing up.

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Explains a lot.

RovesChins on November 19, 2013 at 9:51 PM

but I never had a pediatrician growing up.

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 9:47 PM

A nurse at what doctor’s office?

Resist We Much on November 19, 2013 at 9:51 PM

how many goddamn posts do we need on this topic…it is boring as phuck

nonpartisan on November 12, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Still bored?

bazil9 on November 19, 2013 at 9:52 PM

That was more common then people think before the 1960′s depending on region.

workingclass artist on November 19, 2013 at 9:51 PM

NP claims to be 30.

Resist We Much on November 19, 2013 at 9:52 PM

but I never had a pediatrician growing up.

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Just STFU communist… You come here trying to lie your ass off… Obamacare is a disaster on every aspect but no amount of facts, reality, suffering of millions already, and soon the coming suffering of tens of millions is going to stop you from lying and cover up for the most incompetent President in history and his disaster called Obamacare…

mnjg on November 19, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Explains a lot.

RovesChins on November 19, 2013 at 9:51 PM

lol Rove..I literally thought that.

bazil9 on November 19, 2013 at 9:53 PM

workingclass artist on November 19, 2013 at 9:51 PM

I grew up in the 80′s and we went to GP’s. He knew us as well as a pediatrician would have.

gophergirl on November 19, 2013 at 9:53 PM

So, I’m staring at the TV listening to Megyn Kelly deliver the latest on ØbamaCareLies and I hear this from Teh Ø:
“Republicans are essentially to blame for all of this because they weren’t ‘sufficiently supportive’.”
I sure hope the media helps Barry the Baby out on this ’cause it’s so lame that somebody is going to have to walk him through the details, step by step so he doesn’t trip up. They will have to remind him what Republicans and conservatives didn’t do so that this mess became, somehow, Democrat-free and Republican-soiled.
Yeah, Øbama is a principled genius. Anyone that is proud of this jerk is just looking for abuse, possibly as a sexual thrill from a masochistic perversion, like Chris Mathews. This ploy reminds me of the Kerry campaign’s attempt to hang Mary Chaney around Dick Chaney’s neck, to incite “public outrage” that Chaney had a gay daughter.
Calling this puke “a prick” is way too good for him.

ExpressoBold on November 19, 2013 at 9:53 PM

A nurse at what doctor’s office?

Resist We Much on November 19, 2013 at 9:51 PM

Dr Dre

burrata on November 19, 2013 at 9:53 PM

but I never had a pediatrician growing up.

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 9:47 PM

When I was growing up some vaccinations (boosters) were given at the school by the nurse…some were given at the doctors office.

I still have my vaccination card.

workingclass artist on November 19, 2013 at 9:53 PM

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 9:35 PM

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 9:47 PM

This is all you have?

Holy crap you are even more stupid than I thought.

I thought you were very stupid.

I personally know several low income folks who have a regular pediatrician for their kids. Well, I know the pediatrician. And conversed with those parents.

This is gonna’ sting.

cozmo on November 19, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Explains a lot.

RovesChins on November 19, 2013 at 9:51 PM

May be he was raised in the Soviet Union or China…

mnjg on November 19, 2013 at 9:54 PM

only to rich, entitled parents

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Huh. We weren’t rich. Far from it.
But, I had a pediatrician.
I guess your mom’s priorities were not in order.
That was HER choice, bad, but don’t blame others for your mom’s ignorance.

RovesChins on November 19, 2013 at 9:54 PM

how many goddamn posts do we need on this topic…it is boring as phuck

nonpartisan on November 12, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Still bored?

bazil9 on November 19, 2013 at 9:52 PM

AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bishop on November 19, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Doesn’t Harvard require rabies shots?

katy the mean old lady on November 19, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Huh. We weren’t rich. Far from it.
But, I had a pediatrician.
I guess your mom’s priorities were not in order.
That was HER choice, bad, but don’t blame others for your mom’s ignorance.

RovesChins on November 19, 2013 at 9:54 PM

I’m not blaming anyone

my mom didn’t have a choice…we were too poor

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 9:57 PM

gophergirl on November 19, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Same here when we moved from Houston we started to go to a Family GP that had a practice 5 miles away.

He treated the kids,parents and later the grandparents (Unless they needed specialty geriatric care for certain conditions)

Dr. Fried.

workingclass artist on November 19, 2013 at 9:57 PM

how many goddamn posts do we need on this topic…it is boring as phuck

nonpartisan on November 12, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Go put your head back up your a$$. The pain of reality is just too much for you.

RovesChins on November 19, 2013 at 9:58 PM

still bored? bazil9 on November 19, 2013 at 9:52 PM

Lol!

wolly4321 on November 19, 2013 at 9:58 PM

Calling this puke “a prick” is way too good for him.

ExpressoBold on November 19, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Gutfeld said today that Obama blamed GOP for “supporting failure” of Obamacare.

Then he said, “So Republicans supported failure, but Obama achieved failure.”

predator on November 19, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Huh. We weren’t rich. Far from it.
But, I had a pediatrician.
I guess your mom’s priorities were not in order.
That was HER choice, bad, but don’t blame others for your mom’s ignorance.

RovesChins on November 19, 2013 at 9:54 PM

I’m not blaming anyone

my mom didn’t have a choice…we were too poor

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 9:57 PM

They have these things called condoms. If you can’t afford a kid. Even a pill.
She had a choice.
Now the rest of us have to deal with her stupidity.

RovesChins on November 19, 2013 at 10:00 PM

I’m not blaming anyone

my mom didn’t have a choice…we were too poor

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 9:57 PM

you lyin fuk. How come you never went back to your hit and split about all the good things Obama has done—-Nov.18 @18:30 hrs., and answered questions?

arnold ziffel on November 19, 2013 at 10:01 PM

NP claims to be 30.

Resist We Much on November 19, 2013 at 9:52 PM

OK

I was just responding to a lack of pediatrician I saw on the thread.

Some regions vary I guess.

When I was growing up pediatrics was a fairly new specialty…by the time I was an adult geriatrics was a fairly new specialty as well.

In the mid-west Osteopaths are common but I prefer an MD.

workingclass artist on November 19, 2013 at 10:03 PM

It’s not to late to ask your mommy to see a pediatrician.

wolly4321 on November 19, 2013 at 10:03 PM

I’m not blaming anyone

my mom didn’t have a choice…we were too poor

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Medicaid has pedriaticians .

burrata on November 19, 2013 at 10:03 PM

So how do I find out if the doctors in my network will be the foot-russlin-tonsil-taken-profit-driven kind or not?

gwelf on November 19, 2013 at 10:04 PM

They have these things called condoms. If you can’t afford a kid. Even a pill.
She had a choice.
Now the rest of us have to deal with her stupidity.

RovesChins on November 19, 2013 at 10:00 PM

frankly, that’s uncalled for…

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 10:04 PM

my mom didn’t have a choice…we were too poor

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 9:57 PM

If you were ‘too poor,’ your mother had a choice. It’s called Medicaid.

Resist We Much on November 19, 2013 at 10:05 PM

I remember our family doctor coming to our house to treat us.

davidk on November 19, 2013 at 10:05 PM

They have these things called condoms. If you can’t afford a kid. Even a pill.
She had a choice.
Now the rest of us have to deal with her stupidity.

RovesChins on November 19, 2013 at 10:00 PM

frankly, that’s uncalled for…

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 10:04 PM

How about this: FUK OFF.

RovesChins on November 19, 2013 at 10:06 PM

only to rich, entitled parents

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 9:35 PM

And so…now it’s payback time? Redistribution isn’t going to really help anyone but now it’s going to hurt people who need a lesson?

gwelf on November 19, 2013 at 10:07 PM

NonP- that dude that told you to bend over and cough?

That was your pediatrician.

wolly4321 on November 19, 2013 at 10:07 PM

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 9:57 PM

If you were ‘too poor,’ your mother had a choice. It’s called Medicaid.

Resist We Much on November 19, 2013 at 10:05 PM

C’mon now, when she walked in with baby turd, who really wants to treat that?

arnold ziffel on November 19, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Gutfeld said today that Obama blamed GOP for “supporting failure” of Obamacare.

Then he said, “So Republicans supported failure, but Obama achieved failure.”

predator on November 19, 2013 at 9:59 PM

See? The GOP really does support the POTUS.

lolz

Resist We Much on November 19, 2013 at 10:07 PM

How about this: FUK OFF.

RovesChins on November 19, 2013 at 10:06 PM

my, my, who shat in your cereal bowl this morning?

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 10:08 PM

Obama: I think it’s very clear that when I said you could keep your doctor, I was not referring to pediatricians.

PackerBronco on November 19, 2013 at 10:09 PM

gwelf on November 19, 2013 at 10:07 PM

listen, I don’t support this Obamacare…I’m a selfish prick and I could give a rats behind if some bum doesn’t have insurance

Obama is better man than me, with intentions much more noble than I could aspire to

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Moonbat Dem Rep. Jan Schakowsky To Go On One-Day Hunger Strike To Push For Amnesty…

Judging from appearances, she could at least sign up for a month. She’s got a lot to sacrifice, IYKWIMAITTYD.

Resist We Much on November 19, 2013 at 10:10 PM

How about this: FUK OFF.

RovesChins on November 19, 2013 at 10:06 PM

my, my, who shat in your cereal bowl this morning?

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 10:08 PM

You’re a liar. A bad one.
If your mom was too self absorbed to get you care as a baby, that’s on her.
But, don’t come around here blaming the rich, the smart, the educated for your mom’s shortcomings, Norman Bates.
I’m tired of liberals blaming everyone else for their own bad choices.

RovesChins on November 19, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Hey Obama’s pedriatician while growing up was ……
Frank Marshall Davis
:D :D

There are picture to prove it too !

burrata on November 19, 2013 at 10:10 PM

only to rich, entitled parents

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 9:35 PM

NP, little buddy my boy is thirty, same as you. I know all about medical care over the last thirty years and you is makin shit up as you go. Harvard misses you. By now, you should have been a fluffer class3.

arnold ziffel on November 19, 2013 at 10:11 PM

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Aspire to intentions?

Is English your second language or your third?

PackerBronco on November 19, 2013 at 10:11 PM

My pediatrician was Dr Gomez. I sat next to his daughter in grade school. Michelle.

We were poor too, nonP. (tears…sob)

wolly4321 on November 19, 2013 at 10:11 PM

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 10:10 PM

So WHAT exactly are his intentions ?
Oh and BTW, he is not a man, a male maybe but not a man .

burrata on November 19, 2013 at 10:12 PM

only to rich, entitled parents

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 9:35 PM

We were neither rich nor entitled yet we had pediatricians for our children. The ones I had when my children were babies were wonderful, and one group in particular had angels for nurses whom I could call and talk to when I was concerned about something.

My children had ABO Incompatibility when born, and I wouldn’t have traded their pediatricians for anything. I remember the senior partner of the group that cared for my eldest coming and talking with me while I was sitting there crying in my hospital bed.

Honestly, Dems and libs are unfeeling, uncaring liars. I simply cannot wait to see how Obama is going to try to call babies’ doctors as junk physicians.

(If you’re pregnant and looking for a pediatrician, do everything you can to find one who is pro-life who you know will fight for your child).

INC on November 19, 2013 at 10:12 PM

RovesChins on November 19, 2013 at 10:10 PM

when the hell did I blame the rich? stop drawing strawmen

and I’m not liberal.

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 10:12 PM

Bishop on November 19, 2013 at 9:51 PM

I’m starting to get the uneasy feeling that they will find a way to further delay those employer-mandate cancellations past next October.

SailorMark on November 19, 2013 at 10:13 PM

I think what he meant to say was “you’ll like what you’ll be able to keep” which coincidentally is nothing.

deimos on November 19, 2013 at 10:13 PM

gwelf on November 19, 2013 at 10:07 PM

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Ted Bundy was a better man than you.
Obama is an epic failure.
Intentions. You liberals are amazingly stupid. Useless.

RovesChins on November 19, 2013 at 10:14 PM

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Obama doesn’t have noble intentions.

gwelf on November 19, 2013 at 10:14 PM

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 9:35 PM

I will give you some slack – it is a newer practice where pediatricians supplant the family doc until roughly age 10.

Lots of kids see peds now. And yes, their parents will not be happy.

Zomcon JEM on November 19, 2013 at 10:14 PM

How did your poor mommy send you to. Haaaaaavard?

Let me guess,, you were so brilliant you gou scholarships?

wolly4321 on November 19, 2013 at 10:16 PM

Pediatricians are dang near family members to many parents. Parents who vote.

only to rich, entitled parents

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 9:35 PM

RovesChins on November 19, 2013 at 10:10 PM

when the hell did I blame the rich? stop drawing strawmen

and I’m not liberal.

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 10:12 PM

Liar.

RovesChins on November 19, 2013 at 10:16 PM

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 10:10 PM

You really worship this incompetent fool Obama… The man is a disaster on every level… An insult to our Republic… Obama is a small man with a very nasty and hyper partisan character never seen before with any other President, not even close…

mnjg on November 19, 2013 at 10:16 PM

Yep, when these stories start coming out next year, which will apply primarily to the non-company, individually insured (thanks to the Obama delay for the large employers), it’ll be fit hitting the shan time.

And, all those now covered in employer plans, most of whom will be notified in September/October 2014 that this will not be the case going forward, will duly take note, and then it’s crank-up-the-Enola-Gay time.

I was skeptical at first when I was hearing that this whole Obamacare thing would bring on the end of the Dems and liberalism for generations to come. But, you start messing with the parent-pediatrician relationship, I’m starting to believe that the end, their end, is in sight.

TXUS on November 19, 2013 at 10:16 PM

and I’m not liberal.

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 10:12 PM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…again, Stop You’re Killing Me!!….HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH….Not liberal but you love yerself some Oblahblah dontcha. You’re an effing commie. Just admit it.

BeachBum on November 19, 2013 at 10:16 PM

how many goddamn posts do we need on this topic…it is boring as phuck

nonpartisan on November 12, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Still bored?

bazil9 on November 19, 2013 at 9:52 PM

Apparently not B9. He needs a nice night out out and can then go….?

arnold ziffel on November 19, 2013 at 10:17 PM

How did your poor mommy send you to. Haaaaaavard?

Let me guess,, you were so brilliant you gou scholarships?

wolly4321 on November 19, 2013 at 10:16 PM

it’s called loans, genius.

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 10:17 PM

The No-Brain Laugh of the Day:

Obama has kept his promise of having a transparent administration.

nonpartisan on May 15, 2013 at 8:03 PM

Resist We Much on November 19, 2013 at 10:18 PM

BeachBum on November 19, 2013 at 10:16 PM

sure I defend Obama from some of the baseless meanspirited attacks…but be sure I supported romney during the 2012 election, pretty sure my posts from that period back me up

nonpartisan on November 19, 2013 at 10:18 PM