McCain: Except for that Benghazi thing, Hillary was an awesome SecState

posted at 4:21 pm on October 28, 2013 by Ed Morrissey

Sometimes, there just are no words.  Unfortunately, John McCain supplied them anyway.  In an interview with Bloomberg out today, Senator McCain offered high praise to the Secretary of State whose philosophy on accountability for the deaths of four Americans in Benghazi was, “What difference at this point does it make?”

“Being a loser, I’m not sure what I have to say would be very impactful,” McCain told reporters, alluding to his 2008 loss to President Barack Obama. Then, the Arizona Republican offered plenty of praise for Clinton, who is also making an appearance in Chicago today.

“I don’t think there’s any doubt that Secretary Clinton would be a very strong candidate,” McCain said of the former secretary of state, senator from New York and first lady. “I don’t think there’s any doubt she has widespread support. Her work as secretary of state, with the exception of this issue of Benghazi — which isn’t going away — I think has been outstanding. I think she would be viewed by anyone, Republican or Democrat, as a very formidable candidate for 2016.”

Yeah — except for not guessing that al-Qaeda would strike at an American asset in the middle of the failed state of Libya on the anniversary of 9/11 and ignoring a stream of intelligence telling the State Department otherwise, Hillary Clinton has an “outstanding” record as Secretary of State.  For instance, Hillary, er, handed a reset button to Russian Foreign Minister Sergei Lavrov. A mistranslated reset button.  But don’t forget about all of those new treaties and trade agreements that originated within the Clinton tenure at State.  You know, like, er … and then there was, um …

It’s true that Hillary will be a formidable candidate in 2016 if she chooses to run.  That’s mostly because the media will ignore the remarkable lack of any significant achievement during her four years at State, and may continue to brush off the deaths in the Benghazi terror attack and Hillary Clinton’s personal insistence that it sprang from a demonstration over a YouTube video rather than a well-planned terrorist attack by AQ.  Why John McCain wants to gloss over Hillary’s record is anyone’s guess.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Except for the hookers and blow, AllahPundit is a great role model.

/EO offender, hehe

faraway on October 28, 2013 at 5:11 PM

McCain continues to be the Democrats’ best spokesman.

JimGeb on October 28, 2013 at 5:11 PM

At this point, I think that I’d rather listen to Al Sharpton rant about racist white people than listen to McCain. He’s now on my instant mute list along with any Democrat on radio or TV.

cajunpatriot on October 28, 2013 at 5:11 PM

McCain forgets that Hillary served at Obama’s pleasure and carried out everything he wanted. Or maybe he agrees with it.

bluefox on October 28, 2013 at 5:13 PM

My family just laid my our Dad to rest this past Friday…..

..a WWII Vet, to his last days, he had more common sense
based in Reality than this man named McCain…

..I always gave McCain a pass, for his Military Service
to this Country…I can no longer give him that pass….

ToddPA on October 28, 2013 at 5:13 PM

McCain must be on someone’s payroll. I mean, beyond the check he draws from the taxpayers.

I was waiting for one of the quotes to include “you have nothing to fear from a Hillary Clinton presidency” or something eerily similar.

Midas on October 28, 2013 at 5:13 PM

I think he is running for VP – Hillary’s VP

djl130 on October 28, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Killer’s VP will be Christy

burrata on October 28, 2013 at 5:14 PM

The Biggest Loser.

2Tru2Tru on October 28, 2013 at 5:15 PM

ToddPA on October 28, 2013 at 5:13 PM

My condolences on your Dad’s passing.

And my heartfelt appreciation both for his service, and the sacrifice that also came from the rest of your family in that regard.

And lastly, my wholehearted agreement with your perspective on John McCain.

Midas on October 28, 2013 at 5:16 PM

McCain, it’s official, he’s a jackball.

jake49 on October 28, 2013 at 5:17 PM

Well… except for that… how was the play, Mrs. Lincoln?

ajacksonian on October 28, 2013 at 5:19 PM

He’s a dimmocrit mole … he did this shit when he ran agains Obama too!

HondaV65 on October 28, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Takes one to know one.

slickwillie2001 on October 28, 2013 at 5:21 PM

So what HRC cabinet position is he angling for?

tdarrington on October 28, 2013 at 5:21 PM

BTW… The Mrs. Lincoln thing was hilarious.

2Tru2Tru on October 28, 2013 at 5:22 PM

So what HRC cabinet position is he angling for?

tdarrington on October 28, 2013 at 5:21 PM

fishwife?
vichywife?

dmacleo on October 28, 2013 at 5:23 PM

ToddPA on October 28, 2013 at 5:13 PM

sorry :(

dmacleo on October 28, 2013 at 5:23 PM

Once again, “useful idiot” AMNESTY-JUAN McRINO makes me embarrassed to be a resident of Arizona.

As a conservative living in Arizona – the RINO State – I am disenfranchised in Congress. I have therefore adopted Ted Cruz and Mike Lee as my US Senators. I’m certain that the good people of the Great State of Texas and Great State of Utah will share their national heroes with those of us who are stuck with self-serving, traitorous weasels and who need a voice of sanity and reason to represent us.

AMNESTY-JUAN is not only a disgrace to Arizona, he’s a disgrace to America and the rest of the free world (or what’s left of them).

TeaPartyNation on October 28, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Midas on October 28, 2013 at 5:13 PM

I agree… Big time.. I suspect the employer has a Middle Eastern name and spends petro dollars. (But then again, they weren’t the ones laundering John’s alleged brain for years.)

CrazyGene on October 28, 2013 at 5:24 PM

ToddPA on October 28, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Prayers ascending for your family. Your dad was a great American…

OmahaConservative on October 28, 2013 at 5:27 PM

Does anyone think McCain’s SOS would have been any better?
This is probably his convoluted way of telling the hobbits to nominate someone with Hillary’s FP views, or else…

I’d love to see the self-described loser try to swing an election.

aryeung on October 28, 2013 at 5:29 PM

“As far as Saddam Hussein being a great military strategist: He is neither a strategist, nor is he schooled in the operational art, nor is he a tactician, nor is he a general, nor is he a soldier. Other than that, he’s a great military man.”

–Norm Schwarzkopf, Jr., 2/28/1991

Rich Fader on October 28, 2013 at 5:30 PM

McCain: Except for that mooring mast snag the Hindenburg was an excellent ride

workingclass artist on October 28, 2013 at 5:35 PM

ToddPA on October 28, 2013 at 5:13 PM

I am sorry for your loss. We have so few of his generation left. Make sure the next generation knows what kind of man he was. He will rest in peace.

d1carter on October 28, 2013 at 5:38 PM

My family just laid my our Dad to rest this past Friday…..

..a WWII Vet, to his last days, he had more common sense
based in Reality than this man named McCain…

..I always gave McCain a pass, for his Military Service
to this Country…I can no longer give him that pass….

ToddPA on October 28, 2013 at 5:13 PM

I’m sorry for your loss. Praying for strength and good memories for you and your loved ones during this time.

Always thankful for our Veterans for their great courage & service.

bluefox on October 28, 2013 at 5:40 PM

If Hilary was such a great Sec. of State, why is Obama pretty much dismantling everything she worked for just months after her leaving?

Socratease on October 28, 2013 at 5:42 PM

ToddPA on October 28, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Condolences to you and your family.

workingclass artist on October 28, 2013 at 5:48 PM

Socratease – I wasn’t aware she’d worked for anything.

Seems to me she spent four years keeping her head down hoping noting would detonate on her watch.

She got 3.8 years and the press managed to suppress the rest.

JEM on October 28, 2013 at 5:51 PM

TeaPartyNation on October 28, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Well said. I have yet to understand how one can go to the dark side and support what is against their Country & fellow Americans.

bluefox on October 28, 2013 at 5:52 PM

McCain is a Democratic Party operative.

That is all.

ITguy on October 28, 2013 at 5:52 PM

Go away McDumbass. You make me want to never return to my home state.

nobar on October 28, 2013 at 5:53 PM

ToddPA on October 28, 2013 at 5:13 PM

I am thankful for his service, and that he had so many years on Earth with his family. May your entire family be reunited in the future, in Heaven.

ITguy on October 28, 2013 at 5:58 PM

Awe … look at all of these happy Senators with their Obamacare waivers!
Perhaps if she gets elected she’ll ask McCaine to be her SoS.

Not only did she go full FUBAR in Benghazi, there’s also Huma’s Muslim Bro-hood, Arab Spring.
Hillary must have been like, “You know Mr. President these Muslim Brotherhoodies just want to get along, they’re just so peaceful … whatcha say … pretty pelase?”

kregg on October 28, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Sometimes, there just are no words.

I don’t think there are. I’ve exhausted most of mine anyway. That this guy was our nominee in 2008 is a cosmic joke. What a fuc*ed up party. Can you imagine a democrat turning on his own in this manner?

rrpjr on October 28, 2013 at 6:06 PM

What can I say, except this?

McCain sure is a loyal Democrat.

There Goes the Neighborhood on October 28, 2013 at 6:07 PM

I’ve lived here in Arizona for 21 years, and I never voted for McCain! wait I did vote for Palin, so I guess that qualifies as voting for the traitorous vermin. To be this traitorous now can one not believe the stories that are now coming out about his stay in Hanoi. I myself always believed he was a rat. I knew to many that would swear to it.

jainphx on October 28, 2013 at 6:09 PM

I think it is simple why McCain is glossing over Hillary he is just living up to his nickname of Maverick which enables him to appear on all those Sunday talk shows. The man is an egotist I think it’s time we realize that. He has no moral compass anymore anybody who would let the president insult you in a meeting by telling you he won and flock to be on all the news shows who downed his candidacy and ripped his family. It just makes you wonder.

Release on October 28, 2013 at 6:10 PM

I’ve lived here in Arizona for 21 years, and I never voted for McCain! wait I did vote for Palin, so I guess that qualifies as voting for the traitorous vermin. To be this traitorous now can one not believe the stories that are now coming out about his stay in Hanoi. I myself always believed he was a rat. I knew to many that would sware to it.

jainphx on October 28, 2013 at 6:11 PM

Hillary Bengahzi Clinton.

Akzed on October 28, 2013 at 6:19 PM

McCain: Except for that Benghazi thing, Hillary was an awesome SecState

Except for that whole ‘internet thing’ Anthony Weiner was one hell of a guy.

BigWyo on October 28, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Hillary Bengahzi Clinton.

Akzed on October 28, 2013 at 6:19 PM

Wow, that kinda just rolls of the tongue don’t it???

Nice.

BigWyo on October 28, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Back in 2007 I shook John McCain’s hand. It was a unavoidable professional necessity. I sucked it up and was deferential and polite.

I’m beginning to wish I could have a do-over on that face-to-face moment … a real, serious do-over.

M240H on October 28, 2013 at 6:25 PM

This is his way of telling all conservatives that at inside of the beltway COCKtail parties they are the butt of all the jokes and thought of on the level of KKK and vomit. He’s just like Lugar etal.
When he loses or retires he’ll stay in DC, telling the same old lies he has always told. His disdain of conservatives (Palin) shows you how desperate his crew was in 2008. I’ve always thought they chose Palin so they could blame her (conservatives) with the loss. That’s the kinda crap that drug dealers do to each other. Yech!!

rik on October 28, 2013 at 6:28 PM

McCain has reconciled a lot of us to the results of the 2008 election.

It could have been worse.

kunegetikos on October 28, 2013 at 6:37 PM

McCain has reconciled a lot of us to the results of the 2008 election.

It could have been worse.

kunegetikos on October 28, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Pray tell how??

rik on October 28, 2013 at 6:49 PM

Clintoon/McStain 2016 opens up a senate seat that AZ can probably find another azzhat to fill and guarantees hilarity and gufaws galore! Beauty and the Beast? Frick and Frack? Mutt and Jeff?, laurel and hardy? Dos Amigos?

ConcealedKerry on October 28, 2013 at 7:13 PM

Do NOT vote for McCain ever again. The guy may have been a POW and served his country well at another time. But, and there is always a but with John McCain, he is nuts – not necessarily his fault. To think that he supports HRC in some perverted way makes me sick. He needs a VA hospital and some serious reprogramming. He is the result of POW mind control manifesting over time. Talk about the Manchurian candidate. He is trying to win the big prize because the thought police from the 60′s and 70′s want him to. But since the Commies got Obama with some Choom Gang Mary Jane, McCain has been forgotten by the mind benders. Yet he keeps going. The EverReady Bunny Commie dressed as a NeoCon. We r in trouble folks. Keep McCain away. Retire the old Hero. Give him some well deserved rest AZ. Please!!!

evilcon555 on October 28, 2013 at 7:15 PM

rik on October 28, 2013 at 6:49 PM

Think about it! Same results we currently have except the Republicans get the blame and by now we would have bombed all of the midaest, maybe Africa, East Timor and the Gallapagos Islands.

ConcealedKerry on October 28, 2013 at 7:15 PM

I’ve often spoken (and written) very kindly of John McCain, but that is difficult to do in light of this latest statement of his. I know I can’t do that. And I don’t want to remain quiet about it either.

Maybe I’ll just quote a statement from someone else — even though he later apologized for it.

Senator Thad Cochran once famously said of John McCain:

“He is erratic. He is hotheaded. He loses his temper and he worries me.”

All I’ll say is that this latest statement of John’s about Hillary Clinton seems to fit in a whole new category (except in a very general way, that last one).

And on the basis of outward appearances, whatever the new category is, it would seem to be a very troubling one indeed . . .

McCain did recently announce that he was seriously considering running again for his Senate seat, which would be in 2016, when Hillary would be running.

I wonder . . . is this latest statement a bargaining chip . . . John fishing for a promise from her of a cabinet post? He decides not to run (giving the D’s a shot at the seat) and she in turn agrees to make him the Sec Def? Or, he runs and wins the seat and then steps down for the appointment, that would give the Ds another “bite of the apple,” no?

All I know is that this statement about Clinton has an odor to it.

Trochilus on October 28, 2013 at 7:15 PM

It’s about time Dick Cheney took Juan McStain Quail hunting, just don’t give McStain any shells.

ConcealedKerry on October 28, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Except for that A-Bomb thing, Nagasaki was an awesome place to live in 1945.

NoPain on October 28, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Hillary/McCain 2016?

kcewa on October 28, 2013 at 7:24 PM

“All right cadet….in order to complete your senior year here at Star Fleet Academy, you must choose between the Kobiyashi Maru or the Clinton Gambit scenario.”

“oh….the Kobiyasho Maru….I’m not a good enough liar to run the Clinton Gambit”

BobMbx on October 28, 2013 at 7:36 PM

So what HRC cabinet position is he angling for?

tdarrington on October 28, 2013 at 5:21 PM

Cigar case handler.

BobMbx on October 28, 2013 at 7:38 PM

That’s a campaign ad waiting to happen for Hillary.

sadsushi on October 28, 2013 at 7:44 PM

This is one you know that the wheels have fallen off

RdLake on October 28, 2013 at 7:57 PM

I’m starting to seriously consider that McCain has some form of Alzheimer’s wherein he has mentally regressed back to that POW camp and his mind has assumed the same “broken” state that drives prisoners to make those scripted confessions where they sell out their comrades. Some weird version of Stockholm Syndrome. Really, check out that blank, thousand yard stare he has on his face in so many photos. He’s mentally unfit for office.

teacherman on October 28, 2013 at 8:04 PM

evilcon555 @ 7:15PM

Just read your post. You put it better than I.

teacherman on October 28, 2013 at 8:08 PM

Watch the old bastard campaign for Hillary in 2016. He is a disgrace to Arizona and they should recall him.

ultracon on October 28, 2013 at 8:10 PM

McCain still hasn’t found a Democrat that he cannot love. Except for McCain and all the RINOs, the Republican Party would be awesome.

savage24 on October 28, 2013 at 8:31 PM

Im pretty sure there are plenty of old folks homes in Arizona that would be glad to have him there. Please please please retire!!!!!!

tom2789 on October 28, 2013 at 8:33 PM

McCain: Except for killin’ Christians those syrian rebels are nice young fellas

workingclass artist on October 28, 2013 at 8:36 PM

teacherman on October 28, 2013 at 8:04 PM

I wish that his wife and family would do an intervention, for his own good and the good of the nation.

slickwillie2001 on October 28, 2013 at 8:38 PM

Other than those gas chambers Hitler was a pretty nice guy.

SparkPlug on October 28, 2013 at 8:51 PM

McCain: Except for that lil’ gulf spill BP is exceptional in oversight

workingclass artist on October 28, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Plus, she’s related by marriage to Monica Lewinsky’s ex-boyfriend!

Galtian on October 28, 2013 at 9:18 PM

McCain: Except for a little radiation Fukushima has fine fishing

workingclass artist on October 28, 2013 at 9:18 PM

John McCain is a lier just as bad as his father Admiral McCain who denied that the USS Liberty was attacked by unmarked aircraft killing many sailors and almost sinking the ship and further lying having the ship repaired in a foreign port to cover his statements. Read “What I saw that day”.

mixplix on October 28, 2013 at 9:50 PM

Except for his venality, stupidity and treachery, McCain is a good Senator.

profitsbeard on October 28, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Hillary Clinton has during her ‘public service’ career has turned more jet fuel into black smoke for less result than any other person in history.

WestTexasBirdDog on October 28, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Juan McCain is completely delusional. Completely.

Zorro on October 28, 2013 at 10:16 PM

“Being a loser, I’m not sure what I have to say would be very impactful”

The only meaningful McLame has said in years.

shorebird on October 28, 2013 at 11:25 PM

The McCainchurian Candidate likes :

With all due respect, the fact is, we had four dead Americans,” Clinton said. “Was it because of a protest or was it because of guys out for a walk one night and decided they’d go kill some Americans?! What difference, at this point, does it make?! It is our job to figure out what happened and do everything we can to prevent it from ever happening again, Senator. – Hillary”

It is a Sec State’s job to find out ‘why’. A great Sec State must understand motive, intentions, ambitions at the national level. ‘How’ is a job for another office

McCainchurian Candidate doesnt have a clue ‘why’ in Syria. Sad

Benjamin Disraeli:

As a general rule the most successful man in life is the man who has the best information.

Justice is truth in action.

I repeat…that all power is a trust; that we are accountable for its exercise; that from the people, and for the people all springs, and all must exist

Benjamin Disrael was truly a great statesman

ToddPA on October 28, 2013 at 5:13 PM

So sad to lose someone so precious. Lost my father, also a WWII vet many years ago. The scope of what these men did is one thing. Why they did it every child should taught. My prayers for his dear soul

entagor on October 28, 2013 at 11:26 PM

I have tried to count Hillary’s successes. Let’s see:

Libya – We ousted Qadaffi who had given up his nuke program. He was playing ball with the western powers. Hillary bet on an unknown weak leader who took over, but is no longer cooperating with the US. Al Qaeda is becoming the dominant power there. I won’t mention Benghazi. FAIL

Egypt – We ousted our ally Mubarak and were instrumental in installing a Muslim Brotherhood adherent head of state. Morsi was moving the same direction as Iran, into a theocratic state. Before he was ousted he ruled he had the power to overrule the judiciary, the first step in establishing a dictatorship. Morsi was playing footsie with Iran, the biggest threat in the Mid East. Fortunately the military bounced Morsi out of power after Hillary’s watch. FAIL

Israel – No longer trusts the US to live up to its pledge to keep Iran from going nuke. Israel has formed an alliance with the new government of Egypt and the Saudis, which has also lost faith in the US commitment. Relations with Israel are at the worst since its founding. FAIL

Saudi Arabia – no longer an ally of the US. Is drifting into the China orbit. As above, it has lost faith in the US. Fail

Iran – most of the damage has been done after Hillary left office, with the stalling tactics of protracted talks with the Iranians. Iran knows it has the upper hand. Iran continues to enrich uranium. US reputation in the world affected adversely because of our lack of resolve. FAIL

Syria – Assad still in office and still slaughtering its citizens despite assurances he would be removed from power. FAIL

Turkey – Erdegon looking more like a theocrat. Our NATO ally has ordered a air defense system from China, spurning US and European systems. Turkey is falling into China’s orbit. FAIL

Afghanistan and Iraq – Miserable FAILURES.

North Korea – short term SUCCESS by using threat of military force to back young Kim away from its threats to attack the South. But N Korea remains a nuclear power and a proliferator. Long term FAIL

China – Begging for money is not the way to gain respect. Hillary backed off of her human rights efforts to keep the money spigots running. Status UNDETERMINED.

McCain is an idiot if he thinks she accomplished a lot.

Corky Boyd on October 28, 2013 at 11:30 PM

I’d like to think my senior Senator is being crazy like a fox, encouraging Hillary to engage another failed run at Prez, but probably he’s just being crazy.

exdeadhead on October 28, 2013 at 11:34 PM

Except for that Benghazi thing, Hillary was an awesome SecState

Apparently, McCain felt the “Yes, Yes Mrs. Lincoln: Otherwise, how was the play?” joke needed updating.

landlines on October 28, 2013 at 11:51 PM

McCain is a corrupt scumbag. The only question is, exactly who pays him?

claudius on October 28, 2013 at 11:54 PM

teacherman on October 28, 2013 at 8:04 PM

slickwillie2001 on October 28, 2013 at 8:38 PM

Under ordinary circumstances, I might agree. However, he has a daughter by the name of Meghan who has publicly expressed opinions that are . . . well you know what I mean!

Trochilus on October 29, 2013 at 12:56 AM

Why John McCain wants to gloss over Hillary’s record is anyone’s guess.

Because he is a Democrat and has been for ages.

Theophile on October 29, 2013 at 2:15 AM

How this man has soiled his own pants over and over again.

He really stinks.

Sherman1864 on October 29, 2013 at 2:18 AM

An imprimatur for a candidate by this “has-been” parody of a senator, can only serve as a sentence of defeat.

Any replacement “tea party” candidates can only hope he does his usual nasty on them.

I suspect that even his frenemies on the left have little respect for this vacuous character.

Don L on October 29, 2013 at 5:19 AM

All I know is that this statement about Clinton has an odor to it.

Trochilus on October 28, 2013 at 7:15 PM

Please don’t hand us great lines like that; there is a foul stench coming from the Clintons perpetually by default.

Don L on October 29, 2013 at 5:31 AM

I’m not sure why Hot Air keeps subjecting us to the ramblings of this senile old Democrat.

zoyclem on October 29, 2013 at 7:31 AM

ToddPA on October 28, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Prayers ascending for your family. Your dad was a great American…

OmahaConservative on October 28, 2013 at 5:27 PM

…ditto that TP!

KOOLAID2 on October 29, 2013 at 8:26 AM

Hillary has a boy friend. Hillary has a boy friend.
Na na na na na naa. Hillary has a boy friend.

TerryW on October 29, 2013 at 8:46 AM

Can we just give John McCain back to the Viet Cong?

pdigaudio on October 29, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Except for that one bridge, Teddy was an awesome driver.

TexasDan on October 29, 2013 at 12:51 PM

OMG ….

Somebody put jets on his walker , tie his drool cloth on
tightly and send him back to AZ !

Lucano on October 28, 2013 at 4:28 PM

What did Arizona ever do to you?

Aren’t there any homes for the senile in Washington, DC?

Solaratov on October 29, 2013 at 1:00 PM

More proof McCain is going senile.

sadatoni on October 29, 2013 at 1:05 PM

McCain is an old, rich, out-of-touch fool.
I don’t believe the state of our country would be much better if he had won the election against barky.
Watching the congressional hearings today, I was struck by how many of his colleagues also have one foot in the grave.
We need a new crop of legislators who care more about the country than about staying in office.
Term limits, anyone?

maryo on October 29, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Maybe McCain can explain the 130 bodies that paved the way for the Clintons way to the White House.

mixplix on October 29, 2013 at 8:02 PM

And then there was that whole “stabbing our Eastern European partners in the back” thing over cancelling the anti-missile system we swore on our mother’s grave we would provide them as a shield.

She also restored our faith in the Syrian dictator – who knew he was a moderate? Glad she was there to inform us based on her in-depth skills and insights.

I wonder how the State Department employee satisfaction scores drifted during her tenure? I bet the best of our career diplomats are lining up to take posts in dangerous countries…

in_awe on October 29, 2013 at 8:09 PM

TERM LIMITS!

Rea1ityCheck on October 29, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Other than that Mrs. Lincoln, how was the play?

Nomas on October 30, 2013 at 8:02 AM

That senile old geezer of mcCain should retire.
he only knows he has a R infront of his party when its time for
reelection the rest of the time he is backstabbing GOP and voting with dems.

on little issues he is R but on the push comes to shove he goes with the dems and makes speeches for dems.
he has attacked Cruz and Paul more than he has admitted to obama lies.

now he supports MS “what difference does it make clinton”.

sniffles1999 on October 30, 2013 at 8:25 AM