LA Times: Middle-class Californians feeling surprised, dismayed by higher ObamaCare costs

posted at 5:01 pm on October 27, 2013 by Erika Johnsen

California was both the first and largest state to commit to building their own state-specific individual marketplace rather than working through the still mostly-busted federal exchange, and the launch of their Covered California site has been relatively smoother than most (although not without its own problems). Like the Obama administration, California is reporting an encouraging amount of traffic but doesn’t plan to release its actual enrollment numbers until mid-November — but in the meantime, the middle-class Californians checking out their new healthcare “options” are feeling a little bit perturbed about what they’re seeing. Via the Los Angeles Times:

“This is when the actual sticker shock comes into play for people,” said Gerald Kominski, director of the UCLA Center for Health Policy Research. “There are winners and losers under the Affordable Care Act.”

Fullerton resident Jennifer Harris thought she had a great deal, paying $98 a month for an individual plan through Health Net Inc. She got a rude surprise this month when the company said it would cancel her policy at the end of this year. Her current plan does not conform with the new federal rules, which require more generous levels of coverage.

Now Harris, a self-employed lawyer, must shop for replacement insurance. The cheapest plan she has found will cost her $238 a month. She and her husband don’t qualify for federal premium subsidies because they earn too much money, about $80,000 a year combined.

“It doesn’t seem right to make the middle class pay so much more in order to give health insurance to everybody else,” said Harris, who is three months pregnant. “This increase is simply not affordable.”

Gee, no kidding. The LA Times reports that California is home to more than two million individually insured residents, and that hundreds of thousands of them are receiving cancellation notices on their current plans and getting booted into the exchange where they’ll need to pay an average of 30 percent more for their new premiums. How anybody ever managed to convince themselves that none of this would have a net negative economic impact and indeed act as a new tax on the middle class, I’m sure I’ll never know.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

She said, ‘I was all for Obamacare until I found out I was paying for it,’” Kehaly said.

This is becoming a common refrain amongst Obamacare supporters. They were all for it as long as they were not paying for it.

When will they learn that the middle class ALWAYS pays in redistribution schemes?

Resist We Much on October 27, 2013 at 5:05 PM

Sebelius Called “Laughingstock of America” – SNL Lampoons Failed HHS Secretary

Wow. Even Saturday Night Live can’t ignore it any longer.

SNL lampooned HHS Secretary Kathleen Sebelius and the failed O-Care website last night in their opening skit.

This was brutal—

Resist We Much on October 27, 2013 at 5:06 PM

You obviously had a substandard, crappy plan.

Pay your “fair share” and STFU you racist.

There are winners and losers under the Affordable Care Act

Call Nancy’s office and tell her you found out what’s in it.

BacaDog on October 27, 2013 at 5:07 PM

It’s tragic…it’s like, no one warned them or anything…

Alinsky on October 27, 2013 at 5:07 PM

*head——–>desk*
*head——–>desk*
*head——–>desk*

You keep voting for this crap. What. Do. You. Expect?

*head——–>desk*
*head——–>desk*
*head——–>desk*

98ZJUSMC on October 27, 2013 at 5:09 PM

obama always hates the middle class.

He also hates the poor, but he hates the middle class the most.

Schadenfreude on October 27, 2013 at 5:11 PM

And she’s a LAWYER! Would you want someone with critical thinking skills like her handling your case? I wonder what else she learned in school? Democrats good, Republicans bad, yada yada.

LeftCoastRight on October 27, 2013 at 5:11 PM

It’s tragic…it’s like, no one warned them or anything…

Alinsky on October 27, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Nah. Nobody say any of this coming….

*long sigh*

They won’t wake up. It’s just not in their genetic code.

98ZJUSMC on October 27, 2013 at 5:13 PM

This is exaclty what you voted for California. Prepare for a great big serving of “we told you so!”

rbj on October 27, 2013 at 5:13 PM

The really sad part about this is that it still won’t be enough pain to wake most of these idiot Californians up.

trigon on October 27, 2013 at 5:15 PM

CNN’s David Frum Gets Insurance Cancelled, Finds Obamacare Neither Adorable Or Affordable

Oopsie, David Frum gets “the letter” too. He was dropped from his plan with CareFirst.

I already had a high-deductible plan. Now I can buy a plan with double the deductible for only $200 a month more.

— davidfrum (@davidfrum) October 27, 2013

.@DanWoods19 Cant keep what I have, my policy is canceled by Carefirst.

— davidfrum (@davidfrum) October 27, 2013

Now I understand why the gold plans are so-called: in DC, gold plan for a family of 5 costs more than an ounce of the metal per month!

— davidfrum (@davidfrum) October 27, 2013

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Somehow, Frump – a Canadian, who SHOULD be familiar with government health schemes, thought that the US could have national healthcare and he wouldn’t have to pay for it.

Resist We Much on October 27, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Californians voted overwhelmingly for Obama — reap what you sow.

blue13326 on October 27, 2013 at 5:17 PM

So how’s the free lunch tasting now?

NoPain on October 27, 2013 at 5:19 PM

The true believers still believe…

d1carter on October 27, 2013 at 5:19 PM

Stories like this warm my heart.

Jack_Burton on October 27, 2013 at 5:21 PM

LeftCoastRight on October 27, 2013 at 5:11 PM

Apparently, lawyers learn to believe what they are supposed to believe in the face of contradictory evidence.

Count to 10 on October 27, 2013 at 5:21 PM

Resist We Much on October 27, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Justice, in this case, is indeed sweet. But, man oh man, I cannot even imagine the wrecking ball this is going to be to our economy. Millions of $$$ sucked right out of the middle class.

txhsmom on October 27, 2013 at 5:22 PM

obama always hates the middle class.

He also hates the poor, but he hates the middle class the most.

Schadenfreude on October 27, 2013 at 5:11

As a feudal artistocrat, he wants to destroy the middle class, and has contempt for the poor, while loving the rich (at least those who are cool with being subserviant to government royalty).

ardenenoch on October 27, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Obama/DEMs dont even need 50 percent of California on his side in any election

If he poaches from his useful idiots to buy loyalistas, his plan is successful. I will assume the people who really wrote this plan, who know how to jimmie an economy, did the percentages, and scaled carefully

If he puts a percentage of middle class supporters into a financial bind, they will be hamstrung, and no big loss. Probably gambling the same group of useful idiots will not jump to support the GOP

entagor on October 27, 2013 at 5:24 PM

They deserve what they get. Unfortunately, we get what they deserve too. To those surprised dolts: Elections have consequences…Learn it, and live it.

wsucoug on October 27, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Resist We Much on October 27, 2013 at 5:16 PM

I have to admit I’ve completely lost track of this: was Frum one of the quislings pushing Obamacare?

Count to 10 on October 27, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Kehaly, you ignorant Ho skank. So you want stuff as along as you bilk other people for it? You Ho skank!!!

davidfrum, you ignorant Ho skank.

*I get most of my data from RWM by scrolling up half a page. Sometimes I have to scroll up an entire page.*

*whew, my job is never done*

SparkPlug on October 27, 2013 at 5:26 PM

David Frum is a republican. worked for Bush

gerrym51 on October 27, 2013 at 5:28 PM

So how’s the free lunch tasting now?

NoPain on October 27, 2013 at 5:19 PM

TANSTAAFL!

dogsoldier on October 27, 2013 at 5:29 PM

Californians please remove the wax from your ears while I get out my Bull Horn and set it to stun.

MORONS

* I shouted it*

SparkPlug on October 27, 2013 at 5:29 PM

If you can afford to live in America…
You aren’t paying your fair share…

Electrongod on October 27, 2013 at 5:29 PM

ObaPelosReid:
“Yeah, those middle-class lib sheeple are groaning now, but they’ll get used to it as the ‘new normal’. Just like people complained when gas went from $1 to $2, but now everyone accepts $3-$4 as normal. Sigh, shrug and go on.
“PLUS, most voted for us and our Dem counterparts, believing we were right and those Republicans were evil, and they won’t be able to admit they were wrong about that. In the end, they’ll console themselves by saying it’s for the children.

Marcola on October 27, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Count to 10 on October 27, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Yes. While he believes it is flawed, he has urged the GOP to fix the programme and raise taxes on everyone to pay for it.

One rebuttal to his position from Cato:

On ObamaCare, David Frum Just Doesn’t Get It

Resist We Much on October 27, 2013 at 5:31 PM

Let me get out the worlds tinniest violin and smash it over your head.

The ObamaCare voters acted stupidly.

SparkPlug on October 27, 2013 at 5:32 PM

I’d feel sorry for Jennifer Harris…but I can’t.

There’s no excuse for being willfully stupid and she voted for this crapola.

workingclass artist on October 27, 2013 at 5:32 PM

David Frum is a republican. worked for Bush
gerrym51 on October 27, 2013 at 5:28 PM

No. David Frum is an idiot.

txhsmom on October 27, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Careful, Erika. That’s John Roberts territory. Around here, that’s dangerous territory.

novaculus on October 27, 2013 at 5:34 PM

David Frum is a republican. worked for Bush

gerrym51 on October 27, 2013 at 5:28 PM

We know that. He is also a huge statist, gun control freak, and all-around squish. He spends most his life criticising the Tea Party, conservatives, and libertarians while applauding Barack Obama. His attacks on the right sound like they came straight from Media Matters or the Centre for American Progress.

I’ve followed him for years and have rarely, if ever, agreed with him.

Resist We Much on October 27, 2013 at 5:34 PM

“It’s Really Good!”–Barack Hussein Obama

vityas on October 27, 2013 at 5:35 PM

No. David Frum is an idiot.

that might be but he is still a republican and worked for bush

gerrym51 on October 27, 2013 at 5:36 PM

David Frum is a republican.

gerrym51 on October 27, 2013 at 5:28 PM

So is his fellow Canadian, David ‘Obama’s crease is perfect’ Brooks.

Resist We Much on October 27, 2013 at 5:36 PM

davidfrum ‏@davidfrum 3h

NH Dan ‏@DanWoods19 3h
@davidfrum So keep what u have!

davidfrum ‏@davidfrum 3h
@DanWoods19 Cant keep what I have, my policy is canceled by Carefirst.

novaculus ‏@novaculus 35m
No, David. Your policy was cancelled by #Obamacare. RT @davidfrum Cant keep what I have, my policy is canceled by Carefirst. @DanWoods19
3:59 PM – 27 Oct 13

Night Owl ‏@LisaPinPA 28m
@novaculus @davidfrum @DanWoods19 This is the brain trust calling Tea Party types stupid?

novaculus on October 27, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Denial ain’t just a river in egypt…

But it was all so coool to vote for the Won…made these voters feel so good,hip & righteous.

Now they’ve sold their grandchildren’s future down that river.

workingclass artist on October 27, 2013 at 5:39 PM

These morons elected a con man who claimed he would reduce insurance premiums by 3000%. I wonder how many of them realized you can’t reduce the price of anything by more than 100%. It ought to have given them a clue that he is a fraud. The Obamacare debacle looks good on them.

Basilsbest on October 27, 2013 at 5:41 PM

General Colin ‘Americans want to pay more taxes to get more services’ Powell is a Republican.

He voted for Barack Obama not once, but twice.

Resist We Much on October 27, 2013 at 5:41 PM

“The only people who feel there shouldn’t be more coming into the federal government from the rich people are the Republicans in the Congress. Everybody else, including the rich people, are willing to pay more. They want to pay more.” –Harry Reid

I thought people wanted to pay more taxes. Harry Reid said so.

bigbeachbird on October 27, 2013 at 5:43 PM

LeftCoastRight on October 27, 2013 at 5:11 PM

Yet with her husband, they made a combined 80,000. Now 80,000 is nothing to scoff at , but in sue-happy Californy. She must be one crap-a$$ lawyer, and dumb as a rock too. Sucks to be you, dummy.

msupertas on October 27, 2013 at 5:44 PM

I don’t care about the fate of anyone who voted for Obama. If these Dem Californians are upset that their messiah has turned into Stalin. Eat it libtards!

neyney on October 27, 2013 at 5:45 PM

Resist We Much on October 27, 2013 at 5:16 PM

Heh heh. Don’t ya just love it.

Cleombrotus on October 27, 2013 at 5:45 PM

Middle-class Americans giving TEA Party a second look?

“Hey, the TEA Party said my premiums were going to skyrocket. And they did. Hmmmmm…….”

BobMbx on October 27, 2013 at 5:47 PM

Liberals are the dumbest people on the planet.

jawkneemusic on October 27, 2013 at 5:48 PM

I thought people wanted to pay more taxes. Harry Reid said so.
bigbeachbird on October 27, 2013 at 5:43 PM

And I can’t wait until the Democrats start pushing for more tax increases to pay for this “deficit neutral” piece of crap. In an election year too! Ha!

txhsmom on October 27, 2013 at 5:48 PM

David Frum is a republican. worked for Bush

gerrym51 on October 27, 2013 at 5:28 PM

He was an assistant speechwriter who had nothing to do with policy.

Which is why he went on a personal vendetta against Harriet Miers, who treated him like the hired help he was.

Frum, Harris, and others like Ezra Klein and Matty Yglesias who supposed this nonsense could work had to assume requiring people to purchase coverages they neither need nor want wouldn’t raise prices. IOW, they are economic illiterates.

Adjoran on October 27, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Liberals are the dumbest people on the planet.

jawkneemusic on October 27, 2013 at 5:48 PM

Remember high school, that dumbest kid in the class going around saying “I’m smart, I’m smart?” Saying it out loud, trying to convince anybody, mostly him/herself. That’s liberals.

msupertas on October 27, 2013 at 5:51 PM

txhsmom on October 27, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Actually I think people are going to ditch insurance and find a provider that will pay cash and pay as they go. If you are a relatively healthy person and there is no way you would meet these insane deductibles – why would you spend all that money?

Most hospitals let you go on payment plans and if you get a disease or long term illness you can get insurance at anytime.

If I had my own practice I would go cash only and not have to deal with ObamaCare at all.

gophergirl on October 27, 2013 at 5:52 PM

gophergirl on October 27, 2013 at 5:52 PM

You may be right. People do adjust in ways that are not predictable. Something the liberals always forget.

esr1951 on October 27, 2013 at 5:55 PM

bayam! Come out and play…

Del Dolemonte on October 27, 2013 at 5:57 PM

esr1951 on October 27, 2013 at 5:55 PM

The people could defund this thing without depending on the government to act. The biggest FU to Obama and the liberals ever.

I have a provider who gives two options to pay. I have insurance but pay cash because it ends up being cheaper for me by over $75.

Instead of insurance – the hospitals could issue lines of credit or something like that.

gophergirl on October 27, 2013 at 6:01 PM

bayam! Come out and play…

Del Dolemonte on October 27, 2013 at 5:57 PM

The trolls and whackjobs are sure in short supply. Hmmm..I wonder why.

CWchangedhisNicagain on October 27, 2013 at 6:03 PM

Ahhh… a bevy of new serfs to sustain the FSA.

And Hollywood’s signed on to ‘sell’ this to the masses… this should get interesting.

CPT. Charles on October 27, 2013 at 6:06 PM

It appears the talking points from the MSM and idiots like Juan Williams are:
1) Even if the insurance companies cancel you, they are going to offer a BETTER plan than you had!!
2) The new plans will be at a LOWER COST with substantially increased benefits!!!
3) So, in summary, you’ll get a better plan for less cost!!!

A combination of 1,2 and 3 seems to be the mantra today. They are repeating it over and over and over. You’re existing plan sucks, so the government is going to make sure, in spite of your ignorance, that you now have “comprehensive” insurance. And, it will “cost” less.

What they conveniently leave out of the “cost” are higher deductibles and co-pays.

BacaDog on October 27, 2013 at 6:06 PM

gophergirl on October 27, 2013 at 6:01 PM

Good observations, forward thinking.

An emerging story in a few months will be about how people find ways get health care, while avoiding Obamacare.

MichaelGabriel on October 27, 2013 at 6:08 PM

You may be right. Responsible People do adjust in ways that are not predictable. Something the liberals always forget.

esr1951 on October 27, 2013 at 5:55 PM

Added for accuaracy.

Rio Linda Refugee on October 27, 2013 at 6:08 PM

The idiots in this state want Democratic control. Well now they have it. For those who want to complain, my first question is “Who did you vote for?” Invariably they voted Democratic. So my retort is less than sympathetic to their plight. Followed by “Wait until next years PRICE INCREASE!”

GarandFan on October 27, 2013 at 6:08 PM

CPT. Charles on October 27, 2013 at 6:06 PM

I read an article last week that reported agents have told their clients to shut up about Obamacare.

Resist We Much on October 27, 2013 at 6:10 PM

Because how else could we possibly insure 0.1% of the US population, racists?

(You didn’t read that wrong. All this for 1/10th of 1%.)

rogerb on October 27, 2013 at 6:10 PM

None of us will be paying for amnesty either./s

Wigglesworth on October 27, 2013 at 6:13 PM

She said, ‘I was all for Obamacare until I found out I was paying for it,’

Oh, that is sweet, sweet schadenfreude!
But the sad part is that she, and all the other Obamabots, will continue to vote for socialists year after year after year…

KS Rex on October 27, 2013 at 6:13 PM

Jennifer: How I Learned to Stop Worrying and Love the Socialism

faraway on October 27, 2013 at 6:14 PM

Perhaps Californians should have supported Jules Manson instead.

libfreeordie on October 27, 2013 at 6:15 PM

They make 80,000 a year combined and can’t be bothered to pay an additional $40 a month? No one has suffered like these people have suffered.

libfreeordie on October 27, 2013 at 6:18 PM

liveenslavedthendie, don’t you have a bridge to blow up with your OWS friends?

Resist We Much on October 27, 2013 at 6:18 PM

Also I think you are going to see a rise in these “minute clinics” at Target, CVS, Walgreens, etc.

If you can pay $40 for someone to tell you have an ear infection instead of $140 – people are going to do it.

gophergirl on October 27, 2013 at 6:19 PM

gophergirl on October 27, 2013 at 6:01 PM

I have had to call quite a bit of medical providers lately and you would be surprised how they subtract 35% – 50% off the bill if you pay up front…

And then there are the ones that would rather you pay the full price as long as you do it in a year…

Out of 10 providers…only 2 of them didn’t want to reduce the bill for a timely payoff.

Electrongod on October 27, 2013 at 6:19 PM

I smell something foul.

BeachBum on October 27, 2013 at 6:19 PM

libfreeordie on October 27, 2013 at 6:18 PM

$80,000 in California isn’t a lot of money.

BTW, how do you like your new maternity coverage that is required under your plan?

Resist We Much on October 27, 2013 at 6:19 PM

Say Libfree is that all you got…that’s weak sauce and deflection…the talking points not arrive yet?

JFKY on October 27, 2013 at 6:20 PM

Shock and awe?

Schade.

Dr. ZhivBlago on October 27, 2013 at 6:21 PM

Electrongod on October 27, 2013 at 6:19 PM

Absolutely, I found out just recently that with self pay, most doctor visits, lab tests and imaging that I had done were all about 1/3 the cost.

BeachBum on October 27, 2013 at 6:21 PM

I’m not sure she understands why costs have skyrocketed. I’ve yet to see an accounting from any of the insurance companies that shows which particular new requirement of Obamacare drives every dollar of increase, and I’d like to see that.

She seems to think that her premiums have gone up to “pay for the uninsured”, but I don’t believe that’s the reason. The uninsured will get insured because of the mandate, and the relaxation of the income limits for Medicaid.

I believe the biggest chunk of her increase comes from the ‘pre-existing’ clause. What do you folks think? Have any insurance companies taken a shot at an accounting of what each piece of Obamacare costs us?

slickwillie2001 on October 27, 2013 at 6:22 PM

libfreeordie on October 27, 2013 at 6:18 PM

Where do you get the $40 figure from, liveenslavedthendie?

Her cancelled policy was $98 a month.

The cheapest plan she has found will cost her $238 a month.

That’s $140 per month.

Math is hard.

It’s even harder when you are stupid.

And, it is downright impossible when you are a Progtard.

Resist We Much on October 27, 2013 at 6:22 PM

Resist We Much on October 27, 2013 at 6:19 PM

I am so pleased that family members, colleagues and friends will have access to maternity coverage that every employer should provide on their own.

libfreeordie on October 27, 2013 at 6:23 PM

libfreeordie on October 27, 2013 at 6:18 PM

… I’ve got training in statistics and a myriad of other social science methods

libfreeordie on January 9, 2009 at 1:49 PM

rogerb on October 27, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Now they’ve sold their grandchildren’s future down that river.

workingclass artist on October 27, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Caveat: What follows is not aimed at you workingclass artist – this is just a good jumping off point:

Obamacare is STEALING our children’s PRESENT – not just their FUTURE.

The Death Spiral is already in place for our children:

1) Thanks to the Democrats incompetence on the economy there are not enough new jobs being created for new workers entering the job market. In the last week, a broad spectrum of voices has started to speak out against the fruitless continuation of the Federal Reserve’s Quatative Easing – a policy Janet Yellen is like to EXPAND rather than TAPER or END.

2) Thanks to the marriage of the Fed’s economic incompetence with Obamacare – Many of the jobs BEING created are part time, poorly paid positions without benefits.

3) College graduates are running up unprecedented levels of education debt …. but having the degree means only 50% of the graduates are finding jobs … the other 50% have government sponsored debt, which is driving up the cost of college, they CAN’T get out of even if they declare bankruptcy.

and last but not least …

4) If they’ve found a decent paying job, young workers now get to FUND their parent’s & grandparent’s healthcare costs OR pay 1% of their income as a punitive TAX for not taking the worst deal ever offered.

Unlike unfunded Social Security liabilities for which the bill won’t come due for another decade …

… Obamacare is impoverishing ourselves and our children NOW – not at some point in the future.

Obamacare is the Jonestown Kool-Aid of Democrat ideology being forced down American’s throats with the IRS as the enforcers to make sure everyone COMPLIES.

PolAgnostic on October 27, 2013 at 6:23 PM

libfreeordie on October 27, 2013 at 6:18 PM

Left-wing wingnut rules

1. Lie to the masses (prices won’t go up)

2. When the lie is uncovered, shame them for not wanting their Socialism hard enough

libfree has been chanting so hard, he is ready to load this woman on a train

faraway on October 27, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Electrongod on October 27, 2013 at 6:19 PM

Yep. People will be amazed at how much cheaper health care is when you take insurance out of it.

I don’t know of any hospital that won’t work with you either. They don’t care how much you pay every month – just that a check is coming in.

gophergirl on October 27, 2013 at 6:24 PM

obama always hates the middle class.

He also hates the poor, but he hates the middle class the most.

Schadenfreude on October 27, 2013 at 5:11 PM

And the military even more…

bofh on October 27, 2013 at 6:25 PM

I wonder how many of these idiots are saying to each other…

“There must be some mistake! Oh… if Obama only knew about it, he’d take care of things.”

(Similar remarks were made by the damned at Kolyma…)

CPT. Charles on October 27, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Check the LATIMES comment section.Half are justifying it using the guilt trip of don’t you want to help the needy by paying more.

docflash on October 27, 2013 at 6:25 PM

The cheapest plan she has found will cost her $238 a month.

That’s $140 per month.

I stand corrected and that *is* a heavy burden on that income (depending where they live in California of course). I *still* think though that its a doable expense. Given their income they can’t have children, or they would qualify for subsidies. They are contributing to a set of subsidies that don’t just only subsidize “the poor,” but the reproducing, incentivizing childbirth. Seems like a win-win for the social cons.

libfreeordie on October 27, 2013 at 6:25 PM

libfreeordie on October 27, 2013 at 6:23 PM

I am truly saddened that the cult training has made you lose your mind.

Any fool knows that private insurance is available to all these people.

faraway on October 27, 2013 at 6:26 PM

libfreeordie on October 27, 2013 at 6:23 PM

They had access to maternity coverage BEFORE Obamacare. It was an added item for which people paid.

Because of you and people like you, I have to carry paediatric dental and vision care FOR THE CHILDREN THAT I DO NOT HAVE.

And, before you scream that I pay for the education of children that I do not have, there is a difference between paying taxes and purchasing insurance from a private company.

President Obama said that if I like my insurance plan, I could keep it.

He lied and my plan died.

Resist We Much on October 27, 2013 at 6:26 PM

libfreeordie on October 27, 2013 at 6:18 PM

Libtard on libtard action. Sweet, sweet Sunday.

msupertas on October 27, 2013 at 6:27 PM

libfreeordie on October 27, 2013 at 6:23 PM

That employer you mention must get around quite a bit to be sleeping with your family members, colleagues and friends?

Electrongod on October 27, 2013 at 6:28 PM

libfreeordie on October 27, 2013 at 6:25 PM

You are forcing people to purchase more insurance than they want.

You also told them if they liked their plan, they could keep it.

And, I am no socon so that argument isn’t going to fly with me. besides, in some counties in California like Los Angeles, the majority of babies are born to Medicaid mums, whose numbers Obamacare swells.

Resist We Much on October 27, 2013 at 6:28 PM

Libfree you don’t know their situation you simplistic animal.

CWchangedhisNicagain on October 27, 2013 at 6:29 PM

I *still* think though that its a doable expense.
libfreeordie on October 27, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Seriously, f*ck you you pompous b*tch. Deviant.

CWchangedhisNicagain on October 27, 2013 at 6:30 PM

Libfree: “If you don’t pay $140 per month, you’re a racist”

faraway on October 27, 2013 at 6:31 PM

I wonder why the term “grasping at straws” just popped in my head LOL.

gophergirl on October 27, 2013 at 6:31 PM

“No one told me there would be math!”

PattyJ on October 27, 2013 at 6:31 PM

I *still* think though that its a doable expense.

libfreeordie on October 27, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Well of course…
Because Barrack and his followers say so…

Makes it right….huh?

Electrongod on October 27, 2013 at 6:32 PM

I *still* think though that its a doable expense.

libfreeordie on October 27, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Not your place nor any of your business to determine that.

gophergirl on October 27, 2013 at 6:33 PM

I *still* think though that its a doable expense.

libfreeordie on October 27, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Same rules apply for guns and gay marriage, right?

rogerb on October 27, 2013 at 6:34 PM

LibFree’s ObamaCare Cash for Clunker program

You pay the cash, and you get the clunker

faraway on October 27, 2013 at 6:34 PM