The Ed Morrissey Show: Steven Crowder, Matt Lewis

posted at 2:46 pm on October 21, 2013 by Ed Morrissey

Today on The Ed Morrissey Show (4 pm ET), Steven Crowder returns to discuss his latest video efforts, and Matt Lewis joins me to discuss the Obama Rose Garden speech today. Don’t miss it!

The Ed Morrissey Show and its dynamic chatroom can be seen on the permanent TEMS page. Be sure to join us, and donít forget to keep up with the debate on my Facebook page, too!

Video streaming by Ustream

Keep praying that Marizela Perez will be found, and peace brought to her family.

Comments

Matt Lewis–he’s the amnesty shill, right?

ex_machina on October 21, 2013 at 3:42 PM

Yes to Steven Crowder! and No to Matt Lewis! Sorry but Matt Lewis is trying to become another Morning Joe! Which I know the folks at Hot Air like covering for!

Chitown2424 on October 21, 2013 at 4:17 PM

AKA – Steven Crowder visits RINO World. At least you’re sane, Ed, which is more than I can say for Matt Lewis.

bw222 on October 21, 2013 at 5:48 PM

Please… Ed, Matt and any other sane person who reads comments here.

Please listen to “the 5″ today on Fox, the reruns or online or something.

Please note that the conservative guy, whose name slips my mind right now, admitted to Dana Perino, that they would be happier with only 30 Republicans in the Senate, rather than 45 or more if the others disagreed with him and the “conservatives”.

We must stop allowing these people to have so much power in the Republican Party. They want us to lose.

They are fine with Socialism, as long as Republicans are pure.

We need to purge them. They are not Republicans. I don’t know what stupid kind of logic that is, but I want to get the Socialists out of power!

I want conservative small government.

We will not get that if we keep taking these people seriously.

They need to join up with the Libertarians, or some other party that is just there to complain, but not take responsibility.

Please don’t give them a voice anymore and make sure that others understand that they are not our friends and will never make the country more conservative.

I’m going to copy and paste, and I don’t want to talk. Just listen to The Five today and hear it.

We need them to go their won way and get out of the Republican Party. They want to lose everything.

petunia on October 21, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Ed hanging out a lot with Lewis and Scarborough lately. And it shows.

besser tot als rot on October 21, 2013 at 7:01 PM

They want to lose everything.

petunia on October 21, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Enough about Mitt.

Murphy9 on October 21, 2013 at 7:21 PM

petunia on October 21, 2013 at 6:37 PM

You are not a stenographer by any chance, are you?

Valkyriepundit on October 21, 2013 at 9:03 PM