New Fox News primetime line-up: Greta at 7, O’Reilly at 8, Kelly at 9, and Hannity at 10

posted at 6:46 pm on September 17, 2013 by Allahpundit

As expected. A friend in media e-mailed me after this post to say that he’d heard through the grapevine that it would be Hannity at 7, then O’Reilly, Kelly, and Greta in her familiar 10 p.m. slot. C’mon. No overtly conservative/Republican programming on FNC between the hours of 8 and 11? I realize they’re trying to be “newsier” than the competition by putting Kelly up against Maddow, but they can’t shed their partisan brand completely.

Hannity goes to 10 p.m., Greta replaces Shep before O’Reilly. She’s excited about it, too:

Just think how fun and exciting it is for our OTR staff and me to redesign a show after 11 1/2 years to meet a new time slot audience appetite ! Since I heard the great news from Roger my mind has been racing with ideas. We also have been looking at new designs for a new studio — I hope you will like the new look.

Ok, I confess, there is a part of me that does think it will be fun to get home early by 9pm each night! I won’t have to dodge the late night drunks on DC streets…or eat all my meals at the vending machine in the break room (but I may miss those Cheetos and DOTS! but perhaps that can be lunch?)

Hannity also mentioned being able to leave work earlier as a reason he’s happy with the shift: “The ability to be live or on tape greatly increases the flexibility of the show and offers me, after 17 years, the opportunity to be home at night with my family.” That’s one of the reasons, I guess, that they created the new “breaking news” division for Shep Smith. If Hannity’s going to tape his show more often, they’ll need someone around to go live when something happens somewhere after 10 p.m. ET. Enter Shep, whose staff “confirmed” on Twitter last night that gunshots had been fired outside the White House before walking it back. Just working out the kinks on the “breaking news” machine before it goes live, I guess.

In other news, the new line-up does not include moving “Red Eye” from the 3 a.m. dungeon to 11 p.m. ET to do battle with other networks’ late-night fare, even though the show tops allegedly influential programs like “Morning Joe” in the 25-54 demo despite its gigantic time-slot disadvantage. If you want to know why, here’s a ratings comparison from a night in July. Not only did the 11 p.m. repeat of O’Reilly top all other cable news networks’ primetime programs in total viewers, it actually improved considerably on Greta’s lead-in in that same 25-54 demo. Lots of west-coast O’Reilly fans out there, it seems. Too bad for Gutfeld, Andy Levy, and company, though, who deserve a shot at a bigger audience.

Update: Wow. In 17 years, this is just the fifth time Fox has tweaked its primetime line-up. And if you exclude Colmes leaving Hannity’s show four years ago, it’s the first since 2002. Belated exit question: When does Shannon Bream get her own show?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Old and busted: Sean.

New extreme Hawtness: The Megyn

PappyD61 on September 17, 2013 at 6:48 PM

Shep doesn’t show up to do the FoxNews radio reports half the time (not that I’m complaining).

SouthernGent on September 17, 2013 at 6:49 PM

Meh, television.

Allahpundit = The next Roger Ailes…

JohnGalt23 on September 17, 2013 at 6:50 PM

Oh my gawd. OH MY EFFIN G….ok not really. I think the last time I turned the tv on to watch anything other than “Eyeborgs” on Netflix or Pawn Stars might have been 1978 or so.

Bishop on September 17, 2013 at 6:50 PM

Greta and Shep but Hannity, O’Reilly, Kelly and even Maddow. Meh, just one of those things that jumps out at me.

Really, seriously stupid of Fox to keep Red Eye in the dark…

Fallon on September 17, 2013 at 6:54 PM

Belated exit question: When does Shannon Bream get her own show?

Not until after she loses the Frisbee-sized earrings. I get motion sickness just watching those things orbiting around her ears every time she moves her head.

novaculus on September 17, 2013 at 6:54 PM

Bill Whittle and Mark Steyn need their own show right now. Maybe whatever network that challenges the liberal Fox News Channel will hire them.

joekenha on September 17, 2013 at 6:54 PM

Not that impressed…

OmahaConservative on September 17, 2013 at 6:55 PM

Buh-bye Shep…

I hope megyn does well…i’m sure she’ll stomp all over rachel ratings wise…

cmsinaz on September 17, 2013 at 6:58 PM

love red eye dang it…

cmsinaz on September 17, 2013 at 6:59 PM

I won’t watch Sean and it doesn’t matter what time he’s on.
I hope the Food Channel runs something good at 10.
I’m busy at 7 so I’ll never see Greta again. Oh well.

vityas on September 17, 2013 at 7:00 PM

I despise Shep so the less he’s on the better. The despicable leftist crybaby lost all credibility after the Katrina meltdown.

As for the rest, it doesn’t seem so much of a tweak as it does re-arranging the deck chairs on a ship that isn’t exactly sinking but isn’t riding as high as it once did. Time to re-think the basic formula.

Happy Nomad on September 17, 2013 at 7:01 PM

Greta, O’Reilly, Kelly, Hannity.

Stale, stale, stale, stale.

People making millions and whining about how awful things are while nothing ever changes, and never will. We don’t have to be told every night how sucky things are, we’re living it.

Even Fox News has become unbearable to watch.

Except for Gutfeld and crew. They’re fresh and entertaining each and every night. If nothings ever going to change we might as well laugh about how things are.

fogw on September 17, 2013 at 7:03 PM

I am so sick of BOR & Hannity, both are pompous azzhats…
Would love to see Harris Faulkner

OmahaConservative on September 17, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Why couldn’t they move BOR to Red Eye’s slot? Seems like it would be only fair since BOR has decided to be a pompous arse talking over everybody all the time.

platypus on September 17, 2013 at 7:04 PM

Belated exit question: When does Shannon Bream get her own show?

When Bret Baier takes over for Chris Wallace.

steebo77 on September 17, 2013 at 7:04 PM

Greta probably wouldn’t be considered among FOX’s cookie-cutter blond beauties, but she is intelligent, precise, knowledgeable, and asks good questions. Hope it goes well for her. Like Megan for the same reasons.

jatfla on September 17, 2013 at 7:06 PM

Shannon Bream is excellent. She more than holds her own running the All-Star panel and looks fantastic doing so.

aquaviva on September 17, 2013 at 7:06 PM

Of course, that line-up doesn’t mean much out west. They repeat the shows, so the “primetime” order is completely different.

MichaelGabriel on September 17, 2013 at 7:07 PM

The current 8pm – 11pm block repeats from 11pm – 2am, with The Factor airing again at 4am. Does this mean OTR will be going from two daily airings to just one? Or will BOR be losing one of his repeats?

steebo77 on September 17, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Bishop on September 17, 2013 at 6:50 PM

Dude! You need to expand.

Three words: Duck dynasty.

davidk on September 17, 2013 at 7:13 PM

I still miss The Edge with Paula Zahn (and Laurie Dhue subbing)
I also miss Fox News Watch and cannot get behind Howard Kurtz and his new show…

OmahaConservative on September 17, 2013 at 7:14 PM

Hannity’s not getting fired? —Wailing and gnashing of teeth on the Left.

slickwillie2001 on September 17, 2013 at 7:17 PM

A Bill Schulz solo show at 6 a.m. could beat Morning Joe’s ratings…

jon1979 on September 17, 2013 at 7:20 PM

Shannon Bream is teh awesome.

John the Libertarian on September 17, 2013 at 7:21 PM

A Bill Schulz solo show at 6 a.m. could beat Morning Joe’s ratings…

jon1979 on September 17, 2013 at 7:20 PM

Or an hour of the animal videos Red Eye plays from time to time. I suspect Too Cute! on Animal Planet probably beats Morning Joe’s ratings.

steebo77 on September 17, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Belated exit question: When does Shannon Bream get her own show?

When Bret Baier takes over for Chris Wallace.

steebo77 on September 17, 2013 at 7:04 PM

The big show at 6pm can’t be owned by one person, that would be seven days a week job. Now it’s Baer with Bream, Wallace and a new guy subbing.

I am so sick of BOR & Hannity, both are pompous azzhats…
Would love to see Harris Faulkner

OmahaConservative on September 17, 2013 at 7:03 PM

Check. Harris is very good.

slickwillie2001 on September 17, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Gutfeld’s got The Five, and he also does a great job subbing for O’Reilly. Bill and Andy deserve more exposure.

John the Libertarian on September 17, 2013 at 7:24 PM

I suspect Too Cute! on Animal Planet probably beats Morning Joe’s ratings.

steebo77 on September 17, 2013 at 7:22 PM

I suspect a test pattern would beat Morning Joke. But hey, at least it keeps a bunch of pathetic liberals off the street.

Happy Nomad on September 17, 2013 at 7:28 PM

I thought I heard Gretchen Carlson was supposed to have her own show on prime-time…This past Friday was her last on Fox & Friends. I’m not really excited about the new F&F studio either…too many seating options…the “curvy couch”, the tall chairs, and the shorter chairs that are way too snug in the seat.

And the “window” view behind them looks digital, but I could be wrong.

JetBoy on September 17, 2013 at 7:32 PM

jatfla on September 17, 2013 at 7:06 PM

Not only does Greta ask great questions, she actually lets people answer.

Cindy Munford on September 17, 2013 at 7:33 PM

JetBoy on September 17, 2013 at 7:32 PM

No, she’s on during the day. Maybe Ms. Kelly’s former time slot.

Cindy Munford on September 17, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Fox stinks since they took off News Watch,and replaced it with Howie. That and Special Report was all I watched on that channel. I miss Jim Pinkerton.

envycat on September 17, 2013 at 7:35 PM

envycat on September 17, 2013 at 7:35 PM

My favorite show, looked fw to it all week…

OmahaConservative on September 17, 2013 at 7:37 PM

Awful.

besser tot als rot on September 17, 2013 at 7:37 PM

Not only does Greta ask great questions, she actually lets people answer.

Cindy Munford on September 17, 2013 at 7:33 PM

The smartest of the prime time line up. (BOR would be soooo pissed to hear that)…

OmahaConservative on September 17, 2013 at 7:42 PM

OmahaConservative on September 17, 2013 at 7:42 PM

No, he wouldn’t be p.o., he would be so sad that you are so deluded. Ted Baxter drives me crazy.

Cindy Munford on September 17, 2013 at 7:44 PM

It’s still not over.

Cavuto will be shifting.

Then again, don’t take my word. I’m just the guy who somehow knew Greta was moving to seven when Beck left…

budfox on September 17, 2013 at 7:48 PM

The good news: Smith gone from the regular 6 (CT) slot.
The bad news: Ted Baxter still at the 7 slot, or any slot.

The good news: Greta at the 6 slot, she sometimes can bring it, plus she covets Rush’s approval.
The bad news: Kelly at 8, unless they do a leg-chair thing with her set.

The good news: Hannity at 9, don’t watch him anyway, too predictable and silly.
The bad news: No earlier slot for Red Eye, Ailes is missing a real opportunity here.

The really bad news: Smith will be given free reign to break into any of the programming with “Breaking News” as in “New poll shows kids like fried foods more than veggies.”

TXUS on September 17, 2013 at 7:50 PM

Belated exit question: When does Shannon Bream get her own show?

she is a real hard news anchor. for some reason they brought John Roberts from cnn..and he is pretty much of a squish when he take bret’s place

harris f. is another. I like a straight news anchor…which is why i couldn’t stand shep. but he does have a good radio voice, i’ll give him that.

the big part will be seeing the impact on the ratings. this is a big experiment. My hunch? Greta will beat Shep…O’R will stay the same..Megan will Beat hannity, in the old slot..and hannity will stay the same…or maybe fade a little

hannity is on air too much. 3 hours on radio, and 1 on tv. Too much. that’s why he sounds repetitious….he is. Not enough time to do homework

r keller on September 17, 2013 at 7:56 PM

harris faulkner? her eyebrows make me nervous. they have their own language.

where is Gretchen going?

herm2416 on September 17, 2013 at 8:03 PM

TXUS on September 17, 2013 at 7:50 PM

yeah i agree..Fox News Deck across all platform. Does that mean he gets a starwars thingy like the NSA??? give me a break. I’m tired of O’R, but he still leads the rankings…very popular guy…go figure.

i like greta at 7et…Megan will be a new thing. Don’t know. She had two hours before…lots of time, she could do soft stuff and hard stuff and quirky stuff. That will be hard to replicate. She has to avoid being one more tiresome talking head.

tough business i think

r keller on September 17, 2013 at 8:04 PM

r keller on September 17, 2013 at 7:56 PM

Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled Let not your heart be troubled…

OmahaConservative on September 17, 2013 at 8:04 PM

love red eye dang it…

cmsinaz on September 17, 2013 at 6:59 PM

…I love them…and Greta!…would like Mark Levin

KOOLAID2 on September 17, 2013 at 8:06 PM

I never listen to Hannity on the radio, I’d rather hear The Farm Report instead, and I know zilch about farming…

OmahaConservative on September 17, 2013 at 8:10 PM

There are 2 great things about this move. First, Greta gets on at 7 p.m.. She’s one of the best interviewers on Fox and gets guests because she really doesn’t show any partisanship. When she moves to 7 p.m. she should be able to get more guests to come on and be interviewed. I think Democrats understand that Greta asks though questions, but they’re not “gotcha” questions. I think a lot of them can live with that.

THen comes Meagan!!! She’s tough and she’ll ask questions like Greta. Not necessarily “gotcha” questions, although I think she might ask a few, but good, touch questions. I’m really looking forward to her being on. Now, if we can keep her husband from nailing the hot babe and getting her pregnant, we’ll be in high cotton. LOL

Finally, Shep is off prime-time except for breaking news, that’s another plus. I had a hard time dealing with Shep after the crying jag in New Orleans, during Katrina. It took Major Garrett to get the real stories of Katrina while Shep was willing to just accept whatever the PR people for the politicians gave him.

bflat879 on September 17, 2013 at 8:11 PM

TXUS on September 17, 2013 at 7:50 PM

Amen, Red Eye is on far too late. Why does O’Reilly need to be on three times?

Cindy Munford on September 17, 2013 at 8:15 PM

r keller on September 17, 2013 at 7:56 PM

I agree about the over-exposure, but he’s still so predictable and somewhat superficial in either media. I’d much rather see Levin given that slot, it would be a grand slam on the ratings.

As to Baxter, can’t figure out how he gets the ratings he does, but he does live off of good guests. Maybe a chicken and egg thing. Anyway, Ailes can’t mess with that slot, it’s a business after all.

TXUS on September 17, 2013 at 8:15 PM

BOR is being his absolutely insufferable worst tonight, think I’ll go out on the front porch and smoke…

OmahaConservative on September 17, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Amen, Red Eye is on far too late. Why does O’Reilly need to be on three times?

Cindy Munford on September 17, 2013 at 8:15 PM

Cindy, you’re so right, and thank the Lord for DVR, the only way I get to see the show. And, if you ask me, Baxter doesn’t need to be on even a single time, but ratings are ratings, I guess..

TXUS on September 17, 2013 at 8:19 PM

Yuk about O’Really. I haven’t watched the blowhard in over 2 years.

avagreen on September 17, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Same with Hannity.

avagreen on September 17, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Red Eye should be on earlier.

avagreen on September 17, 2013 at 8:27 PM

I smell a win

ted c on September 17, 2013 at 8:28 PM

OmahaConservative on September 17, 2013 at 8:16 PM

…get the coon!

KOOLAID2 on September 17, 2013 at 8:29 PM

At this point, I just keep FNC on as background noise, I do pay more attention to Greta…

OmahaConservative on September 17, 2013 at 8:30 PM

…get the coon!

KOOLAID2 on September 17, 2013 at 8:29 PM

LOL! Dirty bastard tried to come up the porch steps last night…

OmahaConservative on September 17, 2013 at 8:31 PM

I do love Dennis Miller on Ted’s show.

Cindy Munford on September 17, 2013 at 8:33 PM

When does Shannon Bream get her own show?

It depends on how blonde she is.

BobMbx on September 17, 2013 at 8:37 PM

If FNC does not rebroadcast Greta, those of us on the west coast will miss out. No, I don’t DVR. I hardly D.

As for Harris Faulkner, she’s OK, but for her addiction to overuse of the Present Participle, which makes me crazy.

Ex: “In Washington, cops arresting so and so…” instead of “arrested”. Argh.

There. I feel better.

ugottabekiddingme on September 17, 2013 at 8:38 PM

Glad that Greta is on earlier.

Philly on September 17, 2013 at 8:39 PM

Was never a Gretchen Carlson fann and not loving Elizabeth Hasselbeck in the morning either.

monalisa on September 17, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Amen, Red Eye is on far too late. Why does O’Reilly need to be on three times?

Cindy Munford on September 17, 2013 at 8:15 PM

FIFY

Laura in Maryland on September 17, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Cindy Munford on September 17, 2013 at 8:33 PM

yeah, I like him too…

OmahaConservative on September 17, 2013 at 8:43 PM

monalisa on September 17, 2013 at 8:41 PM

I like Alison from the weekend show, she if FUNNY!!

Cindy Munford on September 17, 2013 at 8:45 PM

LOL! Dirty bastard tried to come up the porch steps last night…

OmahaConservative on September 17, 2013 at 8:31 PM

Nothing worse than ‘coonage on the porch. We set cages for them and other varmints on the ranch, but they a lot craftier than some of the others. Even the bounty I put on them with the ranch hands is seldom called on for a payout. Clearly, a varmint that does not deserve a place in the food chain, roaches with fur…

TXUS on September 17, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Hey, Too Cute is the awesome.

rbj on September 17, 2013 at 8:52 PM

Not only does Greta ask great questions, she actually lets people answer.

Cindy Munford on September 17, 2013 at 7:33 PM

OmahaConservative on September 17, 2013 at 7:42 PM

Smartest yes, but she’s no conservative.

slickwillie2001 on September 17, 2013 at 8:53 PM

OmahaConservative on September 17, 2013 at 8:04 PM

…and now, back to our busy phonezzzzza…

slickwillie2001 on September 17, 2013 at 8:53 PM

TXUS on September 17, 2013 at 8:50 PM

Please tell ALT that, she thinks I am a jerk and awful for killing them. There is a possum I also plan to take out…

OmahaConservative on September 17, 2013 at 8:54 PM

OmahaConservative on September 17, 2013 at 8:54 PM

I did tell her the other night when she was going off on you. Love her, but she’s still deep down a yankee who doesn’t understand the rural ways. Gettin’ there of course, but it’s a process.

Understand the possum thing, too. But, you know, if I had one bullet left and a ‘coon or a possum were there in my line of sight, the ‘coon eats the dirt sandwich.

TXUS on September 17, 2013 at 9:04 PM

TXUS on September 17, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Thanks for having my back, bud. And agree about the ‘coon…

OmahaConservative on September 17, 2013 at 9:07 PM

I think it’s because I live in the South and have regained my heavy accent and “Southern Ear” after years of being away, but Elizabeth Hasselbeck’s sing song voice and nervous little doggie laugh just sets me on edge.
I really enjoyed F&F with Gretchen whose Mina-soda dontcha know accent was soft and pleasant. Sigh.

Jomama on September 17, 2013 at 9:08 PM

Jomama on September 17, 2013 at 9:08 PM

I love Gretchen too. Haven’t seen F&F since EH came aboard…

OmahaConservative on September 17, 2013 at 9:10 PM

When I watched Fox years ago, I liked the Fox All Stars (before I realized Bill Kristol was a freaking McCain neo-con apologist).

Now none of us hardly ever watch TV. Football and that’s about it (and the Food Network). All six of the young uns have grown up without ABC/CBS/NBC. And they all despise Progressives (imagin that).

Whenever they watch anything at all it’s YouTube, or Vine or similar. Sorry for Fox News…..a whole generation of Possum Hollerites don’t even know who Megyn, Sean and Greta are.

PappyD61 on September 17, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Megyn Kelly. Smart and pretty. However, after reeling in disbelief on POTUS election night when the sheeple decided against the man who could fix the USA, there was Megyn Kelly, giggling after the race had been called.

Giggling as the USA swirls the drain.

Flashbacks are hell. Can’t shake that image. Don’t even want to try her show.

shades_of_gasden on September 17, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Hannity has an interview with Elizabeth Hasselbeck coming up…

OmahaConservative on September 17, 2013 at 9:42 PM

Dana Perino is my favorite…Kelly just looks like a washed up Bunny Rancher,

tomas on September 17, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Yep, I like Dana too…

OmahaConservative on September 17, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Not really impressed with Elizabeth Hasselbeck, just saw SH interview her…

OmahaConservative on September 17, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Not really impressed with Elizabeth Hasselbeck, just saw SH interview her…

OmahaConservative on September 17, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Of all the talented and accomplished women they could have chosen, why her? Meh.
I just don’t see the reasoning behind the choice.

Jomama on September 17, 2013 at 10:14 PM

Giggling as the USA swirls the drain.

Flashbacks are hell. Can’t shake that image. Don’t even want to try her show.

shades_of_gasden on September 17, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Giggling after Kan’t-Win-Karl Rove beclowned himself on national TV by openly defying electoral math in the Ohio vote count? Or giggling after she remembered watching Dick Morris boldly predict on Hannity the night before that Mitt would be the next President?

The “sheeple” argument collapses immediately once one realizes that one-half of the electorate has given up after seeing their supposed party (the GOPe) do everything to lose. And Romney didn’t do anything to sell people on WHY he should be elected, despite what we led ourselves to believe.

Myron Falwell on September 17, 2013 at 10:28 PM

I just don’t see the reasoning behind the choice.

Jomama on September 17, 2013 at 10:14 PM

You are right about her voice, very grating…

OmahaConservative on September 17, 2013 at 10:32 PM

Heh. I suspect Hannity’s television show could be recreated using a digital sampling board and stock footage.

Mike Honcho on September 17, 2013 at 10:48 PM

Mike Honcho on September 17, 2013 at 10:48 PM

Thank you, you are a great American.

slickwillie2001 on September 17, 2013 at 10:53 PM

They should replace boring broken record Hannity with Tucker Carlson

The five should be repeated at first before O’Reilly
Bill should get dressed down by the network to keep his ego in check

Megan needs a strong format w a good swath of guests
We dont need the wack job token liberals like hold down Hannity and BOR

audiotom on September 17, 2013 at 10:58 PM

tomas on September 17, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Get outta here. Kelly wields a hatchet of logic. Perino is a mouse.

AshleyTKing on September 17, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Guess I’m one of the few around here who actually likes Hannity. :) Oh well, to each their own! I do agree that Red Eye should have been moved up…but then…it wouldn’t really be able to be called “Red Eye” then would it? Also…my FAVORITE show on FNC is The Five at Five…but I hardly ever get to see it with work. :(

Highlar on September 17, 2013 at 11:32 PM

the 4 best shows on Fox News Channel

1.Bret Baier

2. The Five

3.Neil Cavuto

4.The journal Editorial Report

gerrym51 on September 18, 2013 at 12:02 AM

monalisa on September 17, 2013 at 8:41 PM

+1…both sub par…just ‘lookers’.

Get outta here. Kelly wields a hatchet of logic. Perino is a mouse.

AshleyTKing on September 17, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Meh on Kelly – she’s a D in clothing, a Paula Zahn wannabe…Perino is a RINO azz, always, snotty, very snotty, thinks she’s a god send for everything.

Belated exit question: When does Shannon Bream get her own show?

She should have gotten Kelly’s slot…talk about a real professional!

Schadenfreude on September 18, 2013 at 12:12 AM

Giggling as the USA swirls the drain.
Flashbacks are hell. Can’t shake that image. Don’t even want to try her show.
shades_of_gasden on September 17, 2013 at 9:27 PM
Myron Falwell on September 17, 2013 at 10:28 PM

That’s a cop out. If you didn’t know Obama was the worst choice then you deserve all this socialist crap we have now.

shades_of_gasden on September 18, 2013 at 12:15 AM

Lets face it, Fox News is the lesser of the three evils…

OmahaConservative on September 18, 2013 at 12:21 AM

Elizabeth Hasselbeck has a very annoying voice. Will not be watching Fox and Friends…

OmahaConservative on September 18, 2013 at 1:00 AM

Let me know how Megyn’s show works out and if Tucker Carlson and Mark Steyn ever get their own shows. Until then, I’ll stick to theBlaze network for news.

Decoski on September 18, 2013 at 1:29 AM

The burning question for me and all this FNC commotion is who in the world does Steve Doocy have naked pictures of?? That man is the biggest imbecile on two feet — at least Brian Kilmeade is supposed to be a dope now and then and it’s funny… but Doocy? He’s a mess.

dpduq on September 18, 2013 at 1:35 AM

Bring Stuart Varney over from FBN and give him some air time.

hip shot on September 18, 2013 at 4:48 AM

Bring Stuart Varney over from FBN and give him some air time.

hip shot
on September 18, 2013 at 4:48 AM

Amen! He’s the only one that seems to be making any sense and hasn’t let success go to his head. I only watch Fox Business anymore. Don’t like any of the FoxNews people. It began with O’Reilly, then Hannity….slowly spread to all of the group on Fox News.

Can’t stand Kelly. I think she has a mirror off to the side to make sure her layers of lip gloss don’t get too thin, or that her tendrils of hair don’t get mussed.

Carlson is a dope.

Like Perino, though. The Five is one show that I DO watch…because of Gutfield and Bolling.

avagreen on September 18, 2013 at 6:42 AM

One cannot consider Fox a serious news source when most of the females are blonde with cleavage; the glass desk showing Megyn’s legs is really silly.

Amjean on September 18, 2013 at 6:57 AM

Don’t let your heart be troubled

Everytime I hear him say that on the radio, I wanna jerk the wheel into a Goddamn bridge abutment! Thanks Chris Farley.

RandallinHerndon on September 18, 2013 at 8:16 AM

steebo77 on September 17, 2013 at 7:22 PM

Bob Ross painting his happy little clouds could get better ratings than the Morning Schmoe and that blow-up doll co-host.

RandallinHerndon on September 18, 2013 at 8:33 AM