Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads

posted at 8:01 am on August 18, 2013 by Allahpundit

I thought it’d be Egyptpalooza on the Sunday shows this morning. Nope: The star guest is NYPD Commissioner Ray Kelly, who’ll be on NBC, CBS, and ABC to address the future of “stop and frisk” now that it’s been cashiered by a federal court. Even if the city wins on appeal, he’s likely done as a prospective replacement for Napolitano at DHS.

The real action is happening on the two other networks, which are focusing on fallout from the NSA’s privacy breaches instead. CNN will have on McCain and libertarian Rep. Justin Amash; Fox counters with Rand Paul and Peter King, who’s made his contempt for Paul painfully clear lately. No way to tell if these segments will be sequential or in joint-debate format, but cross your fingers and hope for the latter. The full line-up is at Politico.

Comments

An “Egyptpalooza would only highlight the failure of Obama’s (and Hillary’s) foreign policy.

The LSM would rather focus on raaaacism to help the Dems in 2014.

Wethal on August 18, 2013 at 8:07 AM

Mc Cain again? Where is his sister Lindsey?

celtic warrior on August 18, 2013 at 8:11 AM

Look who’s back in the news

Special Snowflake really should have listen when the judge said not to contact the victim, they get really angry when people disobey them.

warren on August 18, 2013 at 8:12 AM

candy loves her maverick…one question on nsa, the rest of the ‘fracture of the gop’

i should say the rest of the sunday shows will ask one question on topic and the rest will be on the supposed ‘fracture of the gop’

cmsinaz on August 18, 2013 at 8:21 AM

the topic du jour
what is wrong with the gop?

everything is peachy keen in the dem party so we are going to focus on the ‘infighting’ of the gop
-lsm

cmsinaz on August 18, 2013 at 8:23 AM

warren on August 18, 2013 at 8:12 AM

Almost every on-line news story I’ve read about Ms Hunt that had comment sections at the bottom would tend to encourage her I think. There were enough positive comments to her “plight” and supportive of the idea that persons of age should be allowed to pursue your underage children (even while still living in your home) that it really made me disgusted with our current popular culture. Quite a few people had several day thread exchanges going arguing in her behalf.

If the genders were reversed, it would be a no brainer. It would most likely be properly condemned. If it were an adult male and an underaged boy, I do believe they feel comfortable enough now that some would argue there was nothing terribly wrong with it. There are those that present that argument here on Hot Air. Libfreeordie is a great proponent and advocate for the right of adults to pursue underaged children.

Sickening.

hawkdriver on August 18, 2013 at 8:26 AM

Egypt is only a local story, so the media see no need to cover it. Surely everyone can understand, right? /

The media are quite nuts, and have to be dizzy with all the spin they put on non-issues. Stop and frisk is truly a ‘local story’, as it involves only NYC.

McCain and other RINOs are the reason for any Republican ‘fracturing’. Appearing on these shows is practically McCain second job, and one might think viewers are tired of seeing him by now. I’m tired of him and I don’t even watch these Democrat love-fests!

Liam on August 18, 2013 at 8:39 AM

Liam on August 18, 2013 at 8:39 AM

morning Liam

cmsinaz on August 18, 2013 at 8:42 AM

hawkdriver on August 18, 2013 at 8:26 AM

yuck

morning HD

cmsinaz on August 18, 2013 at 8:43 AM

morning Liam

cmsinaz on August 18, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Good morning!

Liam on August 18, 2013 at 8:44 AM

Mern’in to cmsinaz and Liam also.

hawkdriver on August 18, 2013 at 8:49 AM

Mern’in to cmsinaz and Liam also.

hawkdriver on August 18, 2013 at 8:49 AM

Good morning!

Liam on August 18, 2013 at 8:52 AM

There is a moratorium in effect at my house on the Sunday morning talking heads. For the sake of my sanity…

OmahaConservative on August 18, 2013 at 8:55 AM

Since there is such a huge void in new coverage this Sunday maybe I will link up what I learned last night and early this morning. Many here will already be up on it but its all new to me.
This is stuff that you will never see on the Sunday morning shows what they really should be covering and won’t.
I challenge any of you to spend the two hours it requires to take it all in.I do guarantee however if you do you will not be disappointed.It’s here:

It’s a two our video featuring Karen Hudes.
Hudes is a graduate of Yale Law School and her lifelong goal was to work for the world bank in hopes of helping struggling economies around the world.
She is a lawyer and an economist and a good one at that. After getting rebuffed by the world bank for year she finally got the experience in govt. lending to be of value to them.
She worked for the world bank for 20 years and what she discovered was a huge worldwide scam which threatened WWIII. She discovered a cabal of investors,manipulators,ruthless people,using banks,cities like London,the Vatican bank that were all in cahoots with a worldwide cabal of corruption that threatened the US dollar as well.
Fired in 2006 for becoming a whistle blower today she has joined a cadre of other World Bank whistle blowers who sued the Bank with the intent of stopping the cabal and returning to the World Bank to right the wrongs of her predecessors.
She has declared victory and mentions in a recent interview on July 31(above) that she and other whistle blowers blowers will return to the bank and set it straight.And soon.
This is a huge story obviously ignored by the DBM,surprise surprise and the first I have heard of it. I’m sure others here are already on top of it but for those like myself who have not heard of it its well worth the time it takes to get into it.

rodguy911 on August 18, 2013 at 9:03 AM

Morning OC…

cmsinaz on August 18, 2013 at 9:06 AM

cmsinaz on August 18, 2013 at 9:06 AM

Morning, we are enjoying some beautiful weather here. No AC for days…

OmahaConservative on August 18, 2013 at 9:08 AM

OmahaConservative on August 18, 2013 at 9:08 AM

lucky duck…we are still in the mid 100′s for the rest of the week…

enjoy :)

cmsinaz on August 18, 2013 at 9:12 AM

Wethal on August 18, 2013 at 8:07 AM

I must have read your mind because I was thinking the same thing. There is no way they are going to even discuss something that doesn’t make The Won seem brilliant and even they can’t pretzel Egypt into a plus. He sure could use some help on his sidestepping of the Constitution on a regular basis, they must still be researching that angle.

Cindy Munford on August 18, 2013 at 9:15 AM

Mern’in to Cindy.

hawkdriver on August 18, 2013 at 9:17 AM

von hollen praising the FISA court…c’mon, it’s just a bloody rubberstamp…

cmsinaz on August 18, 2013 at 9:20 AM

warren on August 18, 2013 at 8:12 AM

I’ve always thought that she was out for fame and glory but is this obsession with this younger student or is she sad that she hasn’t gotten any news coverage? Either way, I don’t think this is going to work out as she planned. To bad she has to ruin the life of this other girl in the process.

Cindy Munford on August 18, 2013 at 9:20 AM

I thought it’d be Egyptpalooza on the Sunday shows this morning.

ABC,CBS,NBC do what Barry say, and Barry don’t do hot potato.

onomo on August 18, 2013 at 9:21 AM

hawkdriver on August 18, 2013 at 9:17 AM

Hey’ Darlin!!! The Husband forwarded the email on your trials and tribulations. I can’t even imagine. I’m suffering just thinking about putting hardwood floors in and that’s only suppose to take five days.

Cindy Munford on August 18, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Candy doesn’t disappoint…next up, THE BATTLE WITHIN THE GOP

nothing else to report about it seems

cmsinaz on August 18, 2013 at 9:24 AM

Cindy Munford on August 18, 2013 at 9:23 AM

Slowly coming together. Are you guys doing the floor?

And then of course for topic participation, McCain bad on Sunday shows. Very Bad!

hawkdriver on August 18, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Cindy and Hawk I wonder who is bank rolling her cause she just got a new high price lawyer and from what I remember her family is not well off plus I heard she turned down a second plea deal

warren on August 18, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Maybe the American people (and Egypt, as well as the world) would be better off if Mark Steyn and Andy McCarthy appeared on the Sunday squawk shows instead of the dimwits McCain or Lindsey Graham (who are nothing but lackeys for Obysmal).

It’s time to have a rational and informed discussion of American foreign policy.

onlineanalyst on August 18, 2013 at 9:31 AM

healthcare is the law of the land so deal with it gop
-candy

cmsinaz on August 18, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Candy doesn’t disappoint…next up, THE BATTLE WITHIN THE GOP

nothing else to report about it seems

cmsinaz on August 18, 2013 at 9:24 AM

After all the ‘news’ stories about it and Morning Joe talking about it every morning for a week, there would be no more to say. I’m sure there really isn’t, but liberals harp and nag.

“Are we there yet?”

“Are we there yet?”

“Are we there yet?”

“Are we there yet?”

“Are we there yet?”

“Are we there yet?”

“Are we there yet?”

“Are we…?”

Liam on August 18, 2013 at 9:32 AM

Liam on August 18, 2013 at 9:32 AM

singing from the same hymnal…they’ve got nothing else…oh i forgot, we are all racist too

cmsinaz on August 18, 2013 at 9:33 AM

Sunday Murnin talk shows…..aka “Progressive Liars Parade”.

Pick a party, pick a salesman, makes no difference, it all results in GIANT government in DC for the Ruling class, and their shills in the media.

I’d rather use my time writin in RED SHARPIE on this new beggin fer money note I just got from the RNC…..aginn.

I don’t know who pays fer their postage but I sure do enjoy sending those folks messages thru the mail!!!

Turn off tha TV and get busy a’writin feller Patriots. We gotsa country to save.

PappyD61 on August 18, 2013 at 9:34 AM

healthcare is the law of the land so deal with it gop
-candy

cmsinaz on August 18, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Except for the parts Obama no longer likes.

Liberals are funny. Stand Your Ground is the law of the land in Florida, but liberals want that repealed. Looks like they have some ‘dealing’ to do, too.

What a bunch of dumb clucks.

Liam on August 18, 2013 at 9:35 AM

What a bunch of dumb clucks.

Liam on August 18, 2013 at 9:35 AM

yup…

cmsinaz on August 18, 2013 at 9:36 AM

hawkdriver on August 18, 2013 at 9:28 AM

Your place will be so awesome that the you will laugh at the memories in a decade or two. No, we aren’t doing the floors, that would take five years. Wood floors on a slab (which is just about all there is in Florida)is a whole different animal. Engineered wood, floors need to be floated (leveled) and no furniture on them for a couple of days after installation. That and determining if this is a good expenditure makes my brain hurt. I will have to rent a POD so I can get my stuff out of the house. Sorry to bore everyone, I’ll stop whining.

Cindy Munford on August 18, 2013 at 9:39 AM

warren on August 18, 2013 at 9:31 AM

In the article you linked to it discusses a prominent Mass lawyer that wants to take her case pro bono. The twitter comment of her mother on the same link about made me spurt my coffee.

hawkdriver on August 18, 2013 at 9:42 AM

warren on August 18, 2013 at 9:31 AM

I don’t know, maybe pro bono for the publicity? I can’t believe that this was their advice. Maybe I’ve been too gentle on the other participant and I’ve let her age cloud the possibility that she is enjoying the fame also. I wonder if others, besides me, will tire of their plight. My sympathy is at an all time low for any that are involved.

Cindy Munford on August 18, 2013 at 9:44 AM

cmsinaz on August 18, 2013 at 9:31 AM

Did she really say that? Maybe she ought to say that to Dear Leader since he seems to be practicing temporary retroactive line item vetoes on same said law of the land. And I’m pretty sure SCOTUS said that line item vetoes were a no go.

Cindy Munford on August 18, 2013 at 9:46 AM

Cindy Munford on August 18, 2013 at 9:39 AM

Please have Mr Munford post some pictures on FB when your project is done.

Topic participation. Graham bad on Sunday morning talk shows. Very bad. RINO bad!

Off to apologize to the big guy upstairs for swearing at my project.

hawkdriver on August 18, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Whats up with Peter King trashing Rand Paul ?
Kings all up the NSA behind . Right they confused
Egypt area code with DC .
You can’t make this stuff up nor invent these jerks .

Lucano on August 18, 2013 at 9:50 AM

McCain again? Where is his sister Lindsey?

celtic warrior on August 18, 2013 at 8:11 AM

Flimsy is listed on CBS, Face The Nation. It just wouldn’t be Sunday without at dose of John McLame and Flimsy Graham.

TarheelBen on August 18, 2013 at 10:03 AM

…why would the MSM want to remind everybody all the fawning and drooling they did about Arab Spring?…next thing you know…they would have to follow up with every masturbation JugEars and his people have created!…IRS…NSA…EPA…etc etc…..

KOOLAID2 on August 18, 2013 at 10:05 AM

In so many words yes Cindy….. Grover brought up his delays and waivers with no response from Candy about dear leaders actions

Wonderful trayvon mom gonna talk about stop and frisk….her 15 minutes are up

cmsinaz on August 18, 2013 at 10:17 AM

TarheelBen on August 18, 2013 at 10:03 AM

Someone should tell those two they are over exposed.

Cindy Munford on August 18, 2013 at 10:18 AM

cmsinaz on August 18, 2013 at 10:17 AM

I tend to give grieving moms (Cindy Sheehan) a pass but I doubt she is helping her cause.

Cindy Munford on August 18, 2013 at 10:20 AM

Cindy Munford on August 18, 2013 at 10:20 AM

agree…she does not need to be the spotlight now…

cmsinaz on August 18, 2013 at 10:25 AM

stop and frisk issue=deflect from dear leader

cmsinaz on August 18, 2013 at 10:26 AM

trayvon was racial profiled!!!
-ben crump

its ok for dems to try to repeal stand your ground but the gop should not try to repeal obamacare
-lsm

cmsinaz on August 18, 2013 at 10:29 AM

mtp round table
1 gop v 3 dems

balanced

cmsinaz on August 18, 2013 at 10:32 AM

stop and frisk issue=deflect from dear leader

cmsinaz on August 18, 2013 at 10:26 AM

But that leaves a nice little vacuum for news seekers to go find the news about Egypt and make up their own minds. Risky for the MSM if you ask me.

txmomof6 on August 18, 2013 at 10:38 AM

I guarantee that they will not discuss the killing of Coptic Christians in Egypt by the Muslim Brotherhood.

kingsjester on August 18, 2013 at 10:38 AM

kingsjester on August 18, 2013 at 10:38 AM

I used to think, years ago, that such things were due to their lack of a worldview within which to correctly interpret what was important news. Then, on the day the vote on Clinton’s impeachment was scheduled, I walked into a small cafe on the border of Maine and New Hampshire that sold all the major newspapers in the North East and elsewhere and was surprised to find that EVERY ONE of them had the same photo on their front pages of Clinton coming out of that Cathedral with a Bible under his arm. This is deliberate manipulation.

The Portland Press Herald, the main paper in Maine, is owned by the husband of Maine’s Democratic Senator, Chellie Pingree. On the Sunday that saw the convergence of three main scandals involving the Obama Administration; Benghazi, the IRS targeting conservative businesses, and the NSA, the front page items, abiove and below the fold, included articles about restaurants in Maine and other innocuous items; nothing about the scandals.

These are the enemy.

Cleombrotus on August 18, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Healthcare insurance is a right, so you have to be taxed to pay for it!

-Stew Pidlib

Meremortal on August 18, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Cleombrotus on August 18, 2013 at 11:14 AM

But always remember, Fox is crazy.

Cindy Munford on August 18, 2013 at 11:26 AM

Sickening.

hawkdriver on August 18, 2013 at 8:26 AM

You are obsessed with repeating this lie as often as possible, lord knows how many times you smear me when I’m not even looking at the site….

libfreeordie on August 18, 2013 at 11:36 AM

libfreeordie on August 18, 2013 at 11:36 AM

If it’s a lie, why don’t you have the moderators – or Ed or AP – send him an email warning him not to perpetuate such a lie on a valued HA commentor?
I’m sure that the truth will out.

Or, you can continue to whine and snivel, liveasaslaveanddie, as leftists are commonly wont to do.

Solaratov on August 18, 2013 at 12:19 PM

cmsinaz on August 18, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Johnny Mac has to learn the technique for dealing with Candy; pack your briefcase with KFC, and for good measure throw a drumstick into the breast pocket of your suit jacket. The smell will drive her to distraction.

slickwillie2001 on August 18, 2013 at 12:22 PM

libfreeorgan on August 18, 2013 at 11:36 AM

…which…is when?

KOOLAID2 on August 18, 2013 at 12:35 PM

The leftist scum who control our media will aggregate their filthy efforts once again this week in a group exercise we have come to know as propaganda.

Let’s have a gander and see how the views of over 40% of Americans are represented by this buttsex-loving cabal:

“Meet the Press” on NBC
• Lib
• D
• Race victim Lib
• Kook Lib

We have an instant winner! Not only are no conservative views allowed by NBC this week, but they haven’t even bothered to take cover with the usual RINO imposters to Republican views. Well done!

“Face the Nation” on CBS
• D
• RINO
• Lib
• Conservative (Bing! First conservative of the day!)
• Lib

Solid. A generic Dem, two fringe liberals, a RINO, a Con, and a kook-left liberal host. Standard fare in the propaganda world.

“This Week” on ABC
• D
• R
• RINO
• Lib
• Muzzie left
• Kook left

ABC follows suit with a lib host, three members of the fringe left, a generic Dem, a fake Republican, and the RNC head (thank heaven for small favors).

“State of the Union” on CNN
• RINO King
• Conservative
• Muzzie-loving conservative, or something

CNN with a bit of propaganda jiu jitsu, here. Dem-RINO McCain, Islamo-pandering Norquist, and Amash. All R cage-match with lying scum liberal host. What could possibly go wrong?

“Fox News Sunday” on Fox
• Libertarian
• RINO
• Lib

As usual, Fox airs all views. The only thing close to journalism.

“Newsmakers” on C-SPAN

“Political Capital” on Bloomberg TV

A worse-than average week in the propaganda business.

Jaibones on August 18, 2013 at 12:36 PM

McCain again? Where is his sister Lindsey?

celtic warrior on August 18, 2013 at 8:11 AM

Present, as always. It wouldn’t be a proper Propaganda Sunday without a full dose of Republicans Who Hate Conservatives.

Jaibones on August 18, 2013 at 12:38 PM

hawkdriver on August 18, 2013 at 8:26 AM

libfreeordie on August 18, 2013 at 11:36 AM

The “lie” in all of it’s glory.

As libfreeordie advocating for 17.

How is 17 old enough to get the death penalty and too young to have consensual sex?

libfreeordie on June 26, 2012 at 10:52 AM

As deathtomediahacks insinuating 15 might be an acceptable age.

The problem (as always) with our laws around “protecting” children from sexual abuse is that we are unwilling to recognize that at a certain point, biologically, chemicals flood our bodies and we become sexual beings. Emotionally we may not be ready for the difficulties of love and loss, but physically we’re mature. That point happens before the arbitrary standard of 18 for 99% of human beings and there’s this wierd middle ground between 15 (previously an acceptable marrying age) and 18.

DeathToMediaHacks on April 6, 2009 at 12:49 PM

Obsessed with 14 year ols as Deattomediahacks.

Now are you honestly going to say with a straight face that every gay guy who at 14 realized they were getting a bone thinking about guys rather than girls “chose” that?

DeathToMediaHacks on April 10, 2009 at 6:42 AM

As libfreeordie discussing much older men and underaged boys.

But I have a hard time getting too upset about a 45 year old guy and a 16 year old guy having sex. Maybe its because when I was under 18 (17 to be exact) I had a bit of an affair with an older man (early 30s)…and it was AWESOME. Its exactly what I wanted, I pursued it, he was smoking hot, I was 17 and (as most of the male posters will attest to) extremely interested in having sex. I wasn’t abused or exploited. And there’s no question that a year earlier I would have been just fine as well. Because by 16 I was, at least in terms of my sexual desires, really, really clear what I wanted. I think most 16 year old boys are. Like…how does a “vulnerable” 16 year old find their way onto a gay sex chat-line anyway?

libfreeordie on November 20, 2012 at 6:16 PM

(I guess is wasn’t Kevin Clash’s (Elmo) fault. It’s the 16 year olds fault.)

Maybe I was confused about what he was advocating.

I think 16 should be the age of consent when it comes to sexual activity. I think 18 for voting. I think 21 for gun ownership, alcohol, cigarettes and marijuana (which should be legal).

libfreeordie on November 20, 2012 at 6:27 PM

Nope. And he already stated that the age of the 16 year olds partner didn’t matter.

Again, my lie in all of it’s glory.

hawkdriver on August 18, 2013 at 2:05 PM

hawkdriver on August 18, 2013 at 8:26 AM

libfreeordie on August 18, 2013 at 11:36 AM

You’re right about one thing there. The Lord does know.

Are you religious?

hawkdriver on August 18, 2013 at 2:21 PM

Sickening.

hawkdriver on August 18, 2013 at 8:26 AM

This should surprise no one.
Obama’s Safe School Czar wrote the forward to a book called Queering Elementary Education.” (quote from Amazon: Queering Elementary Education gives us tools we need to move ahead. (Kevin Jennings, Executive Director, Gay/Lesbian/Straight Education Network (From the Foreword))

From October 15, 2009 article

The members of Congress, in a letter to the president, called Jennings “unfit to serve” and said he should be immediately removed from his post. The letter was authored by Rep. Steve King, R-Iowa, who first called for Jennings’ firing a week ago, and 52 other Republican colleagues.

“Kevin Jennings cannot gain the approval of parents who want their children safe and their schools drug free. You should replace him with someone who has a record of educating children in a safe and moral environment,” they wrote.

Jennings, the founder of the Gay, Lesbian and Straight Education Network, has described in writings and speeches how a high-school student confided to him in 1988 that he was having a relationship with an older man.

The student has since spoken out in defense of Jennings, claiming he was 16 at the time, which was the legal age in Massachusetts, and that he was not sexually active.

But Jennings has described the relationship as sexual, and in 2000 he said the boy was 15 years old.

“I said, ‘What were you doing in Boston on a school night, Brewster?’” Jennings said to a rally in Iowa in 2000.

“He got very quiet, and he finally looked at me and said, ‘Well I met someone in the bus station bathroom and I went home with him,’” Jennings recounted. “High school sophomore, 15 years old … I looked at Brewster and said, ‘You know, I hope you knew to use a condom.’”

After the controversy surfaced, Jennings — the director of the Office of Safe and Drug Free Schools — admitted late last month that he “should have handled [the] situation differently” when the boy confided in him. Education Secretary Arne Duncan has stood by Jennings as “uniquely qualified” for the position.

NightmareOnKStreet on August 18, 2013 at 3:34 PM

NightmareOnKStreet on August 18, 2013 at 3:34 PM

Amazing. Not in an admirable way either.

hawkdriver on August 18, 2013 at 3:52 PM

Since this is an open thread:

Teaparty conservatives are no longer just fighting the establishment GOP in the House and Senate, we are taking it to the blogs that help push their agenda.

I am sorry that Hot Air has become one of those blogs.

Each and every puff piece for the rinos, you like to call centrist, will be called out, and every slam to Teapary candidates will be attacked with the same vigor as we already do the liberal media.

conservativeBC on August 18, 2013 at 3:54 PM

conservativeBC on August 18, 2013 at 3:54 PM

Great comment. But how the heck do you have a DGA advert on your Conservative blog site.

hawkdriver on August 18, 2013 at 4:07 PM

DGA advert?

conservativeBC on August 18, 2013 at 4:12 PM

I am sorry that Hot Air has become one of those blogs.

conservativeBC on August 18, 2013 at 3:54 PM

This might be semantics, but I disagree with your HotAir assessment. Ed airs his personal views and analysis, some of which might reasonably be viewed as mainstream Republican, leaning centrist. Not many. His staunchly conservative social views bear zero resemblance to centrist anything.

Allah is more of a pure analyst and journalist, and almost never talks about his personal views. When they do come out, they are startlingly conservative, in contrast to his widely known libertarian views on social issues.

Erika is a conservative, by all indications. Jazz is much more conservative than his reputation here would indicate. All that said…I have no idea what you’re talking about.

This is an Allah thread, so let’s assume that you have a problem with Chamberlain-esque RINO candy-ass bloggers. But on a phoned-in, pro-forma, out-sourced to Politico Sunday morning talk show thread?

Seriously?

Jaibones on August 18, 2013 at 4:22 PM

DGA advert?

conservativeBC on August 18, 2013 at 4:12 PM

Yeah, first I’ll have to echo Jaibones. Ed is hardly a centrist.

But, when I clicked on your blog, you had a DGA (Democrat Governor’s Association) advertisement on your header that was targeting NCer to contact Pat McCrory (our governor) about a bogus claim new election laws here subdue voting.

hawkdriver on August 18, 2013 at 4:43 PM

Clicking on the ad takes you here.

hawkdriver on August 18, 2013 at 4:50 PM

Not at centrist? He just poo-pooed two of the most conservative likely teaparty candidates. This is what he does — every — single — time!

Who is he to say that those guys are not experienced enough? They have a hell of a lot more experience than Obama ever did. Even if he was right, which he is not, it would be a piss ignorant thing to say.

You never see the left trying to undermine likely hopefuls.

conservativeBC on August 18, 2013 at 6:50 PM