Quotes of the day

posted at 8:01 pm on August 4, 2013 by Allahpundit

The White House said top administration officials gathered late Saturday over a terror threat that provoked the State Department to close more than 20 diplomatic posts and issue a worldwide travel alert.

National Security Adviser Susan Rice chaired a meeting with 12 administration officials including the secretaries of State, Defense and Homeland Security and the directors of the FBI, CIA and NSA, according to a White House statement…

The State Department’s travel alert said the threat was focused particularly in the Middle East and North Africa and was “possibly occurring in or emanating from the Arabian Peninsula.” Yemen has become a central focus of the warnings.

***

The terror threat prompting the U.S. government to close nearly two dozen embassies and consulates Sunday is the most specific, credible threat information in years, CBS News senior correspondent John Miller reports.

Intelligence officers have reporting from a reliable source that a major plot is under way and that the team to carry it out has been selected and is in place, Miller reports…

What authorities don’t have is the date, the timing or the target of the attack, which is why they have taken such an approach to warning potential targets, Miller reports.

***

On the day that almost two dozen U.S. embassies and consulates across North Africa and the Middle East are closed following the identification of a significant threat from an al-Qaeda affiliate, a senior U.S. official is providing new details about the communications intercepted from the terrorists, telling ABC News that al-Qaeda operatives could be heard talking about an upcoming attack. The official described the terrorists as saying the planned attack is “going to be big” and “strategically significant.”

“The part that is alarming is the confidence they showed while communicating and the air of certainty,” the official said, adding that the group – Al-Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula – appeared to have a media plan for after the attack…

“We do not know whether they mean an embassy, an airbase, an aircraft, trains,” the official said…

The official also said authorities were stunned that the group broke “operational security” – meaning they talked likely knowing it would be picked up by intercepts.

***

The chatter among al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula operatives had gone on for weeks but increased in the last few days, the officials said…

The warnings also come as news has surfaced that al Qaeda’s leader, Ayman al-Zawahiri, has appointed the head of al Qaeda in the Arabian Peninsula, Nasser al-Wahishi, as his overall general manager of the terror network, Seth Jones of the Rand Corporation said…

Officials have told CNN that some analysts believe the threat is solely in Yemen, while others are convinced plots are under way in several countries

According to the Yemeni official, recent U.S. drone attacks may generate reprisals.

***

Interpol has issued a global security alert, asking its member nations to help determine whether a rash of brazen prison escapes recently are linked.

Over the past month, prison breaks have taken place in nine Interpol member nations, the global police organization said in an alert this weekend.

“With suspected Al Qaeda involvement in several of the breakouts, which led to the escape of hundreds of terrorists and other criminals, the INTERPOL alert requests the Organization’s 190 member countries’ assistance in order to determine whether any of these recent events are coordinated or linked,” the group said in the statement Saturday…

Interpol noted that August has been a fervent month for attacks.

***

McCormack asked, “what does ‘rebalancing our fight against al Qaeda’ mean? It’s a phrase Obama hasn’t used before.”

The administration hasn’t answered McCormack’s question. In light of al Qaeda’s resurgence in Iraq, our withdrawal from Afghanistan, our fecklessness with respect to Syria, Libya, and elsewhere–and now the travel alert warning about the “potential for terrorist attacks, particularly in the Middle East and North Africa” and Sunday’s closing of 22 embassies across the Muslim world–the answer is becoming depressingly clear: Rebalance is a euphemism for retreat.

Al Qaeda’s not on the run. We are.

***

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

***

“When you look at this map of U.S. embassies that are closed, twenty-two of them, most of them across the Muslim world, when you hear this global warning to all Americans to take care, what do you think that says?” Crowley asked. “Since the mission of terrorists is to terrorize, in some sense do you feel as if they’ve already won?

***

Via the Corner.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

HornetSting on August 5, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Well I’m glad you mentioned astrology. This is the dawning of the age of Aquarius the pistol shrimp. Finally we will get some harmony and positive vibrations.

BTW, I need to get even with twerp. Got any suggestions?

SparkPlug on August 5, 2013 at 12:13 AM

Since you people prolly aren’t versed in numerology let me splain it to you.

Ok it’s august. That’s an 8. Tomorrow is Monday the 5th.

8+5 = 13.

Now add 20. That gives 2013.

That is the year in which august the 5th occurred. And I tell you it’s no coincidence either.

SparkPlug on August 5, 2013 at 12:04 AM

SparkPlug:——————-:)
=================================

Welcome To Celebrity Numerologist Glynis McCants’ Official Website Glynis Has Your Number
***********************

canopfor on August 5, 2013 at 12:15 AM

Nothing wrong with the panty bomber. Isn’t angrymike the panty bomber?

SparkPlug on August 5, 2013 at 12:16 AM

Sounds like you need a bat and a large trunk to keep your senators in line.

HornetSting on August 5, 2013 at 12:11 AM

I wish. It’s embarrassing I tell ya’

Feel like that DishNet commercial where they are talking about what to record — yeah, the bat would be handy right about now.

I think ol’ Grahamnesty did worse today though, he managed to pretty much lay on the praise of Obama

AZfederalist on August 5, 2013 at 12:16 AM

williamg:LSD would help:)
(sarc)

canopfor on August 5, 2013 at 12:12 AM

…….how do you think I got here in the FIRST place…..I’m still dealing with The Smoking Crater Of My Mind (I’d Like To Have Blown Away) – from the ’70s………..

I’ve been using Vitamin C…..I hear it’s good for the healing process……..

williamg on August 5, 2013 at 12:19 AM

AZfederalist on August 5, 2013 at 12:16 AM

Graham is now officially on my list of “The Worst People Alive”……….

williamg on August 5, 2013 at 12:21 AM

HornetSting on August 5, 2013 at 12:11 AM

Ma’am, Schad said you were looking for me the other night. Was it to tell me you loved me or to bust me up about sumpin? Mrs ziffel has answer b covered.

arnold ziffel on August 5, 2013 at 12:23 AM

HornetSting on August 5, 2013 at 12:07 AM

BTW, I need to get even with twerp. Got any suggestions?

SparkPlug on August 5, 2013 at 12:13 AM

Something disco, maybe? That trumps Barry Manilow.

HornetSting on August 5, 2013 at 12:24 AM

You Obama, your father, your mother! Hey Obama supports the terrorism!

VorDaj on August 5, 2013 at 12:13 AM

VorDaj:Just h/t you to H/A Tips,I sent it in!:)
================================================

سما المصري تفشخ اوباما وتسبه بالاب والام

canopfor on August 5, 2013 at 12:26 AM

HornetSting on August 5, 2013 at 12:11 AM

arnold ziffel on August 5, 2013 at 12:23 AM

If Mrs. Ziffel is conservative, you probably kinda like that option b.
Hadn’t seen you bright, shiny face!

HornetSting on August 5, 2013 at 12:27 AM

canopfor on August 5, 2013 at 12:12 AM

I’ve been using Vitamin C…..I hear it’s good for the healing process……..

williamg on August 5, 2013 at 12:19 AM

williamg:And no adverse affects?

canopfor on August 5, 2013 at 12:28 AM

Hey! Back from my bubble bath……did Capitalist Hog get banned????

HornetSting on August 4, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Crap Porky was on the Barney Frank headline thread earlier. Started to whine about Hot Gas posters being “bigoted” against gays and Muslims, among others.

This coming from a Low-IQ Democrat whose screen name contains a word blasphemous to Muslims, and one who is too stupid to know that Muslims are in fact anti-gay as a matter of religion.

“It Burns!”

Del Dolemonte on August 5, 2013 at 12:31 AM

UPDATE:

Train derails in north Louisiana; homes evacuated, though no injuries or fatalities reported – @AP

11 mins ago from http://www.nola.com by editor
===========================================

VIDEO:

The Associated Press By The Associated Press
on August 04, 2013 at 10:54 PM,
updated August 04, 2013 at 11:23 PM
************************************

A train carrying highly flammable and corrosive materials derailed in north Louisiana on Sunday. Over 100 homes have been evacuated as a precaution, Gov. Bobby Jindal said, adding there were no fatalities or injuries and air monitors have not picked up anything to cause concern.

canopfor on August 5, 2013 at 12:35 AM

I’ve been using Vitamin C…..I hear it’s good for the healing process……..

williamg on August 5, 2013 at 12:19 AM

williamg:And no adverse affects?

canopfor on August 5, 2013 at 12:28 AM

None that I can detect………

(…..the key part is between 2:30 and 2:45…..)

williamg on August 5, 2013 at 12:35 AM

This is nothing more than a ploy to get people’s minds off of Benghazi.

predator on August 4, 2013 at 8:03 PM

This, but also to justify all the illegal NSA tracking…these are unconstitutional thugs. McCain and Ms. Lindsey, Paul Ryan, should all switch parties, the scumbags.

Schadenfreude on August 5, 2013 at 12:36 AM

My musical contribution for the evening :D

God and Guns: Lynyrd Skynyrd…

I think you all will love this video :)

God Bless and have a great evening folks!!

* swoosh *

Scrumpy on August 4, 2013 at 9:42 PM

THAT’s a good video.

Thanks scrump’ !

listens2glenn on August 5, 2013 at 12:36 AM

We have met the enemy, and they is us!

Pogo Possum

Truth is as fatal to the state as oxygen was to earlier anaerobic life forms. It is not just that some politicians or government agencies occasionally lie to us: no political system can withstand the sunlight of truth. This is not because the politically minded are genetically-determined evildoers, but because of the very nature of politics.

roflmmfao

donabernathy on August 5, 2013 at 12:37 AM

Nothing wrong with the panty bomber. Isn’t angrymike the panty bomber?

SparkPlug on August 5, 2013 at 12:16 AM

No sir, he is bikini banzai. Dirty panty bomber changes from day to day with about five usual suspects.

arnold ziffel on August 5, 2013 at 12:40 AM

Sounds like you need a bat and a large trunk to keep your senators in line.

HornetSting on August 5, 2013 at 12:11 AM

I wish. It’s embarrassing I tell ya’

AZfederalist on August 5, 2013 at 12:16 AM

I did respond, something about McCain diddling himself and leave graham out, but it was eaten by the mod monster, I guess.

I thought Capitalist Hog was just a vag, which he is….

HornetSting on August 5, 2013 at 12:41 AM

Heres a good video,on Syria,and why its so Scrotched up!

And,what the Muslim BrotherHood were busy doin,
during Assad Sr.rein!
======================

Documentary BBC – A History of Syria (2013)

Published on May 14, 2013

Robin Barnwell, who directed and produced ‘A History of Syria with Dan Snow’, explains the challenges of filiming amid the conflict, and describes the spirit of the Syrian people he met.

The Syrian Airlines jet performed an alarming dive on its nighttime approach into Damascus airport in an attempt to avoid any hostile fire. The exterior lights on the aircraft were switched off to make it less visible to any rebel fighters attempting to shoot the plane down. Syrian army artillery rounds were flying through the air, thudding into residential suburbs not far from the airport.

Once we’d landed, I saw little of the Syria I knew from my previous two visits. The airport that had been the gateway to the country for tourists was quiet. The road to the centre of Damascus was eerily empty. Our driver drove as fast as he could, speeding us past signs welcoming us to Syria on a road that regularly comes under attack or is caught in the crossfire in a conflict that has now cost more than 70,000 lives and displaced millions. How, I wondered, had Syria and its people, whom I had such warm memories of, reached such a state?

Like many people, I first travelled to Syria in 1995 to immerse myself in the country’s extraordinary and varied history. Now I was in Damascus to direct and film a documentary that would explain how history had helped shape and influence the appalling civil war that is tearing Syria and its different communities apart. It was a strange relief to be in Damascus, as visas for journalists and filmmakers, issued by the Syrian government, are difficult to obtain.

The programme’s Middle East producer had doggedly convinced a suspicious Syrian Ministry of Information that now was the right time to make a history of Syria after weeks of officials telling us to come back after the ‘current, temporary problems’ were over. We persisted in pushing for access because history can help explain the current violence in Syria; violence that has become increasingly incomprehensible for audiences of news programmes around the world.

I was surprised by my own ignorance about the subject. It was only after weeks of reading and meetings with experts before actually arriving in Syria did I map the historical connections, linking present day events with the past. How though, were we to go about making a documentary in a country consumed by civil war?

Permission to film almost anything and anyone was frustratingly difficult to obtain. The official from the Syrian Ministry of Information assigned to take us around kept apologizing for the numerous new restrictions that had been put in place. Getting access to the beautiful Old City of Damascus now involved negotiating a way through sandbagged checkpoints past soldiers who were suspicious of foreigners and visibly on edge.

Surreally, though, Syrians were rushing around going about their daily business, seemingly ignoring the near constant sound of gunfire and fighter jets which screeched overhead to bomb targets in the suburbs. An even stranger sense of normality prevailed in other locations we filmed, particularly in Syria’s coastal city Lattakia, where no fighting was taking place. We mingled with couples watching the sunset over the Mediterranean and for a moment one was back in pre-conflict Syria. But the effects of war were never far away.
==================

canopfor on August 5, 2013 at 12:46 AM

Hey! Back from my bubble bath……did Capitalist Hog get banned????

HornetSting on August 4, 2013 at 11:39 PM

“It Burns!”

Del Dolemonte on August 5, 2013 at 12:31 AM

A++

HornetSting on August 5, 2013 at 12:47 AM

canopfor on August 5, 2013 at 12:28 AM

None that I can detect………

(…..the key part is between 2:30 and 2:45…..)

williamg on August 5, 2013 at 12:35 AM

williamg:Lol:O

canopfor on August 5, 2013 at 12:47 AM

* swoosh *

Scrumpy on August 4, 2013 at 9:42 PM

Classic, Scrumpy – Love it!

williamg on August 5, 2013 at 12:48 AM

What a difference a year makes.

Schadenfreude on August 5, 2013 at 12:49 AM

Otay Peeps,I’m bugging out,every one have a great evening
———————————————–:)

canopfor on August 5, 2013 at 12:57 AM

Bridge of Sighs – Trower

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:04 AM

OMG! Ya’ll were so dang noisy up in heah, can’t a gal get a good night’s sleep eh?

I got about 3hrs, so that’ll do it for now.

TY LTG! It WAS a fab video :)

Good evening all you insomniacs!!

willg, wow, just WOW!! ;)

Jackie, Schad, everyone, HOWDY!

Scrumpy on August 5, 2013 at 1:08 AM

Nite Canada.

Evening Jackie.

Schadenfreude on August 5, 2013 at 1:09 AM

Wowsers Jackie!! Nice vid and hey the tune, I love it!! :)

Scrumpy on August 5, 2013 at 1:09 AM

I could see the reasoning for securing embassies, etc. in the face of credible threats. But why announce it to the world? Your enemies now know that you are wise to the threat.

And I heard this morning on FNC that the security alerts had a specified date for ending (Aug. 10th, I think). So now the terrorists just wait until 08/11 then–BOOM!

predator on August 4, 2013 at 8:32 PM

Indeed.

AesopFan on August 5, 2013 at 1:09 AM

Howdy Scrumpy!

Schadenfreude on August 5, 2013 at 1:09 AM

Scrumpy on August 5, 2013 at 1:08 AM

Good evening, Spritely One! Looks like it’s just you and me. :)

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:09 AM

Schadenfreude on August 5, 2013 at 1:09 AM

Good evening, Schadenfreude. :) Wonderful to see you.

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:10 AM

Schads here, lets partay!!

* clink * ;)

Scrumpy on August 5, 2013 at 1:10 AM

Hey, dingbats. This is a threat-probe exercise, and the enemy are sitting in their hotel rooms charting our responses. They gain information on how and how fast we respond to these threats, and will chart their next, REAL attacks on how we responded here. We are such saps. Nothing is going to happen, especially when O announces his actions. This government should have been able to know where they are going and have an overwhelming force to meet them. We are a pile of pussies.

PaCadle on August 4, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Even the whiff of the possibility of an attack now has the capability of shutting down dozens of embassies. Is that the response of a network of well-defended, secure facilities, or of someone who knows they’re crouching behind a cardboard shield?

TexasDan on August 4, 2013 at 8:25 PM

Food for thought.

AesopFan on August 5, 2013 at 1:12 AM

A little ‘kiss and tell’ ;)

Scrumpy on August 5, 2013 at 1:13 AM

Little Wing – SRV

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:13 AM

Some ‘More Than This’ :)

Scrumpy on August 5, 2013 at 1:15 AM

predator on August 4, 2013 at 8:32 PM

Intelligence are all furious with the admin., for blabbing.

Schadenfreude on August 5, 2013 at 1:15 AM

Scrumpy on August 5, 2013 at 1:15 AM

Great tune, Scrumpy. :)

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:16 AM

Party of four

Schadenfreude on August 5, 2013 at 1:17 AM

PaCadle on August 4, 2013 at 8:42 PM

Plus, they’ll just wait until the embassies re-open. Fools run DC and the stupid world.

Schadenfreude on August 5, 2013 at 1:19 AM

Toco: Samba Noir :)

Scrumpy on August 5, 2013 at 1:20 AM

Schadenfreude on August 5, 2013 at 1:17 AM

WOW! That was lovely!! :)

Scrumpy on August 5, 2013 at 1:22 AM

Tin Pan Alley – SRV

“The roughest place… I ever been. “

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:22 AM

Schadenfreude on August 5, 2013 at 1:19 AM

If I was AQ and didn’t have a lot of resources, I would put together a huge effort to have various branches communicate with one another about an upcoming “event” and how it would be strategically significant and huge. I’d use open channels to communicate this information, channels I knew the infidel was monitoring. I’d stage a few jailbreaks in places where I did have some power.

Then I’d sit back and watch the infidel go nuts, tightening the screws on its own people, waiting for my never to come attack. I’d see where the screws got tightened and where they weren’t. I’d take notes.

… and I’d be winning without doing a darned thing.

AZfederalist on August 5, 2013 at 1:23 AM

Barky has his reasons for releasing the Intel, yeah, I hope it comes back to bite him in the ass!!

AQ on the run, yeah innit eh?!

Sheesh, what a dimwit…

Scrumpy on August 5, 2013 at 1:24 AM

Little Wing – SRV

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:13 AM

Soooo SWEET, Jackie! He went to a meeting that I used to go to in Dallas-Foat Wuth…….

williamg on August 5, 2013 at 1:24 AM

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:22 AM

Been out that way myself, ain’t SRV just awesome!! :)

Scrumpy on August 5, 2013 at 1:25 AM

williamg on August 5, 2013 at 1:24 AM

Hey, I heard you all the way over here earlier mate, yeah innit!!

Scrumpy on August 5, 2013 at 1:26 AM

Guitar Child

Schadenfreude on August 5, 2013 at 1:26 AM

What truly frightens me the most is that we have a political class, made largely of arrogant, hubris ridden fools, allowing an imperialist executive branch to act essentially unchecked, and running this country.

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:27 AM

… and I’d be winning without doing a darned thing.

AZfederalist on August 5, 2013 at 1:23 AM

Quite reasonably extremely possible AZf!!

Scrumpy on August 5, 2013 at 1:27 AM

williamg on August 5, 2013 at 1:24 AM

Good evening, williamg. :)

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:28 AM

Good evening..:)

Dire Straits on August 5, 2013 at 1:28 AM

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:27 AM

You have such a way with words that say it so succinctly!!

I agree BTW! ;)

Scrumpy on August 5, 2013 at 1:28 AM

Scrumpy on August 5, 2013 at 1:25 AM

Truly one of the greats, Scrumpy.:)

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:29 AM

Good evening..:)

Dire Straits on August 5, 2013 at 1:28 AM

Good evening Dire :)

Scrumpy on August 5, 2013 at 1:29 AM

Scrumpy on August 5, 2013 at 1:28 AM

Thank you, Spritely One. :) I’d give much if what I said could be untrue.

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:30 AM

Dire Straits on August 5, 2013 at 1:28 AM

Good evening, Dire. :) Good to see you.

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:31 AM

Schadenfreude on August 5, 2013 at 1:26 AM

Remarkable. :)

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:32 AM

… and I’d be winning without doing a darned thing.

AZfederalist on August 5, 2013 at 1:23 AM

They’ve already won, all around.

Those jail ‘breaks’ were not…the doors were opened for them…3 in two weeks. Some of the bad ones are in this threat.

Schadenfreude on August 5, 2013 at 1:32 AM

Close to Home -Pat Metheny Group

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:33 AM

Schadenfreude on August 5, 2013 at 1:32 AM

Unfortunately, they have, now we just wait to see what blows up, and we are all on tenderhooks…

I hate this with a passion…

We have a non-leader in power, who can’t even hold his own brolly!!

Scrumpy on August 5, 2013 at 1:35 AM

Shattered – Rolling Stones

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:36 AM

williamg on August 5, 2013 at 1:24 AM

Hey, I heard you all the way over here earlier mate, yeah innit!!

Scrumpy on August 5, 2013 at 1:26 AM

Tin Pan Alley – SRV

“The roughest place… I ever been. “

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:22 AM

I got sumpin’ for Both you Sweet, Sweet Girls……..hey – can somebody loan me a dime?……

“….girl’s been gone so long, sooo long – you know it’s worryin’ me!….”

williamg on August 5, 2013 at 1:36 AM

I have so enjoyed every SRV tune you have played here Jackie, and I will be adding him to my collection!!

Scrumpy on August 5, 2013 at 1:36 AM

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:22 AM

One to listen to now, and tomorrow, and over, and over :)

Schadenfreude on August 5, 2013 at 1:37 AM

Scrumpy on August 5, 2013 at 1:29 AM

Good evening..:)

Dire Straits on August 5, 2013 at 1:37 AM

….thing that;s soo cool – virtually nobody realizes ‘Cat can PLAY Like That!!

williamg on August 5, 2013 at 1:38 AM

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:31 AM

Good evening..:)

Dire Straits on August 5, 2013 at 1:38 AM

williamg on August 5, 2013 at 1:36 AM

Ohhhhhhhhh yeah!! Very nice willg!! Thanks :)

Scrumpy on August 5, 2013 at 1:38 AM

Full Moon On Main Street – Kinsey Report

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:39 AM

Hi Dire

williamg on August 5, 2013 at 1:36 AM

Excellent…the DJs around here are wonderful :) Good one for the morrow too.

Schadenfreude on August 5, 2013 at 1:40 AM

‘Give me the Simple Life’ ….

Scrumpy on August 5, 2013 at 1:41 AM

Scrumpy on August 5, 2013 at 1:36 AM

I’m delighted you’ve discovered him, Scrumpy. :)

Here’s another one for you Riviera Paradise – SRV

A personal favorite. :)

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:42 AM

Nite nite, night critters of HA.

This week might be a big one.

Good night America.

Schadenfreude on August 5, 2013 at 1:43 AM

A little Dionne :)

Scrumpy on August 5, 2013 at 1:43 AM

Schadenfreude on August 5, 2013 at 1:37 AM

That’s one of my favorites, too. :) I’m glad you like it, too. :)

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:43 AM

Schadenfreude on August 5, 2013 at 1:43 AM

Goodnight Schad and God Bless!! :)

Scrumpy on August 5, 2013 at 1:44 AM

Schadenfreude on August 5, 2013 at 1:43 AM

Goodnight, Paladin. :) Sleep well.

Excellent tune. :)

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:45 AM

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:42 AM

It is beautiful to say the least, he has a new fan!!

Scrumpy on August 5, 2013 at 1:47 AM

Excellent tune. :)

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:45 AM

Which one of the 2? Just kidding.

Nite Jackie. Sleep and write well.

Schadenfreude on August 5, 2013 at 1:47 AM

Anyone see Bmore today?

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:47 AM

Schadenfreude on August 5, 2013 at 1:47 AM

Both.:) Goodnight, my friend. :)

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:48 AM

Scrumpy on August 5, 2013 at 1:47 AM

That’s wonderful, Scrumpy. I know you’ll enjoy getting to know his work. :)

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:49 AM

I saw Bmore way earlier, on a couple threads, I don’t know about tonight tho on qotd…

Scrumpy on August 5, 2013 at 1:49 AM

How about Axefellow. Anyone seen Axefellow today?

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:50 AM

Anyone see Bmore today?

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:47 AM

He woke up fine, found the boat where he left it :)

He was here tonight and is in perfect shape.

Schadenfreude on August 5, 2013 at 1:50 AM

Schadenfreude on August 5, 2013 at 1:50 AM

Astonishing constitution on that man.

Thanks for letting me know. I was a little concerned. :)

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:50 AM

Summertime

Schadenfreude on August 5, 2013 at 1:51 AM

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:49 AM

I know I will!! How can someone as talented as SRV is, have been missed by me? Sooooooooo much good music, and I missed him ):

Scrumpy on August 5, 2013 at 1:51 AM

Scrumpy on August 5, 2013 at 1:49 AM

He’s an amazing guy. :)

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:51 AM

Scrumpy on August 5, 2013 at 1:51 AM

There are only so many hours in each day, Scrumpy! I hate to think of all that I miss each and every day. Still… the important thing is that you’ve discovered him now. :)

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:52 AM

How about Axefellow. Anyone seen Axefellow today?

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:50 AM

See last part of last night’s QotD. Someone took us to task :) He answered too.

Schadenfreude on August 5, 2013 at 1:53 AM

Schadenfreude on August 5, 2013 at 1:51 AM

As wonderful as that tune is, and the fantastic Ella, you know me… I’m already longing for snow and moonlight. :)

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:53 AM

Schadenfreude on August 5, 2013 at 1:51 AM

Ella is just amazing, I love her soulfulness… :)

Scrumpy on August 5, 2013 at 1:54 AM

Schadenfreude on August 5, 2013 at 1:53 AM

I think I did. I stand with Axefellow.

thatsafactjack on August 5, 2013 at 1:55 AM