Quotes of the day

posted at 8:01 pm on August 2, 2013 by Allahpundit

***

“I think the other thing about it is that the old guard needs to realize they’re the ones that have been losing the last couple of elections,” Paul said. “If we want to win for presidency we have to compete in the states where we’re not competing. Precisely, up in the northeast and on the west coast where Republicans are basically on life support. We need to reach out with issues that may attract new people to the party.”…

Paul said he thinks there is a place within the Republican party for libertarians such as himself. He said that way of thinking, particularly when it comes to issues of privacy, can be used to attract young people to the GOP.

“Young people, they don’t really associate with Republicans on taxes and regulations. Not that they oppose us, they just don’t have any money so they don’t care much about those issues,” Paul said. “But they’ve all got a cell phone, they’re all on the internet, they’re all concerned about internet freedom and they’re concerned about privacy. And these are precisely issues where we can grow our youth vote.”

***

Libertarians are often dismissed as a mutant subspecies of conservatives: pot smokers who are soft on defense and support marriage equality. But depending on their views, libertarians often match up equally well with right- and left-wingers…

[A]t least two of the libertarian movement’s signature causes, school choice and drug legalization, are aimed at creating a better life for poor people, who disproportionately are also minorities. The primary goal of school choice — a movement essentially born out of a 1955 essay about vouchers by libertarian and Nobel Prize-winning economist Milton Friedman — is to give lower-income Americans better educational options. Friedman also persuasively argued that the drug war concentrates violence and law enforcement abuses in poor neighborhoods.

Libertarians believe that economic deregulation helps the poor because it ultimately reduces costs and barriers to start new businesses. The leading libertarian public-interest law firm, the Institute for Justice, which has argued Supreme Court cases for free speech and against eminent-domain abuse, got its start defending African American hair-braiders in Washington from licensing laws that shut down home businesses…

In 1975, Ronald Reagan saw a kinship between libertarians and his party: “If you analyze it, I believe the very heart and soul of conservatism is libertarianism,” he said.

***

Libertarianism once again appears to be on the rise, particularly among the young. But its alliance with the Republican establishment is fraying, as demonstrated by the increasingly personal war of words between two leading potential 2016 presidential contenders…

For their part, libertarians are thrilled. They say it is a sign they truly have arrived as a force to be dealt with, rather than dismissed as a fringe element.

“There are a lot of people within establishment Republican Party politics who have controlled the process for the last 10 or 20 years who fear that their grip on the party is slipping away,” said Rep. Justin Amash (R-Mich.), whose amendment to restrict the NSA’s ability to collect telephone records came surprisingly close to passing in the House last week.

In an interview, Amash argued that despite opposition from House GOP leaders, his point of view represents an advancing wave among House Republicans. He cited an analysis by Bloomberg News showing that while House Republicans who have served more than five years opposed his amendment by more than 2 to 1, it won a slim majority among those who have arrived there more recently.

***

Lost amid all the hubbub about Rand Paul and Chris Christie’s war of words over NSA security programs and the rising strain of Republican libertarianism is this:

A similar divide is alive and well in the Democratic Party — arguably just as much in the GOP (if not more)…

Put plainly: It’s a movement in search of a leader. There isn’t one big nationally known player on the left that is pushing this issue in a way that Paul is on the right…

Potential 2016 contenders who could take up this mantle include noted liberals like Howard Dean or even Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-Mass.). But Dean hasn’t been a major figure in the Democratic Party for a while now, and Warren has close ties to the Obama Administration, which would seem to make her less likely to buck it on these issues.

It’s not at all clear that this leader will even emerge, but if they do, they could quickly build a pretty significant profile.

***

Though not purely libertarian, I rally to Paul’s side because his freedom-based positions best counter the unbridled spending of the Obama administration. I applaud Paul’s current efforts to de-fund Obamacare, before the law can devastate the American economy.

Sen. Paul has demonstrated consistent leadership since election in 2010. While a lengthy filibuster opposing drone use received substantial attention, the 50-year-old ophthalmologist frequently voices common-sense solutions otherwise ignored in Washington, including a recent argument to withdraw $1 billion of foreign aid for Egypt to help infrastructure needs at home.

In contrast, Gov. Christie has failed to lead.

***

America has only gotten more and more libertarian in many ways over the course of our lifetimes. Due to ad hoc political coalitions (such as the one that deregulated airline ticket pricing and interstate trucking in the late 1970s), technological innovation (thank you, interwebz), and a general leveling of authority (welcome to “the end of power”), most of us are more free to live our lives however we see fit than ever before.

Which isn’t to say that most of the hard work of freedom isn’t still ahead of us, especially when it comes to politics. The 21st century has in many ways been a bust and not just economically (though that can’t undercounted). We’ve got a state that can tell us we must buy health insurance, where we’ve phoned from and to whom, and whom we can marry. Our foreign policy – it doesn’t really even rise to qualify as a policy, to be fair – is godawful and destructive and too many of us can’t wrap our minds around a future in which we will go broke paying for entitlements that are neither cost-effective nor necessary for most people. Yes, lots ahead for us.

***

Gingrich said though he supported both the war in Afghanistan and the war in Iraq, he has to “say the way that they were executed failed, and maybe we should have known better, those of us that supported them. … Republicans have a real obligation to ask themselves the question: Aren’t there some pretty painful lessons to learn from the last 10 or 12 years? Don’t we have to confront the reality that this didn’t work as a strategy?”

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Only if government is our parent. If it’s our servant then it means that we tell it to sit down, shut up and remember its place.

29Victor on August 2, 2013 at 11:27 PM

YUP.

ladyingray on August 2, 2013 at 11:47 PM

Right now, Paul reminds me of Barack Obama.

flataffect on August 2, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Usually you are pretty good. Too much whatever tonight? Rand Paul and his pop might have issues but the comparison to shithead is not logical.

arnold ziffel on August 2, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Schadenfreude on August 2, 2013 at 11:45 PM

That is one of my favs! it’s my ring tone :)

I used to try and play that on an old piano we had when I was a kid, I love it. Thank you!! :)

Scrumpy on August 2, 2013 at 11:48 PM

I agree we’ll have to watch it. I hope the voters in S.C. will also and not split their support. It wouldn’t surprise me if more Candidates enter the race. They will have to unite behind one if they intend to defeat Graham. Not an easy task to get voters to see the big picture.

bluefox on August 2, 2013 at 11:34 PM

I share your concern about spliting the vote, Bluefox.

I am optimistically hoping that competition from multiple candidates, at least at the beginning of election season, might force all of the challengers to either be very strong or get out of the race against Lindsey Graham. But time will tell.

In the meantime, I followed up on your comment about the Will Folks connection to Nancy Mace.

I don’t know much about Nancy Mace at all, but my first impression is to be concerned about all of the weasel words in this press statement:

STATEMENT FROM NANCY MACE, CO-OWNER AND PRESIDENT OF FITSNEWS.COM REGARDING THE WILL FOLKS/ NIKKI HALEY STORY
contact: nancy@fitsnews.com

Circumstances beyond his control compelled our founding editor, Will Folks, to address a personal matter Monday morning on FITSNews.com. He has nothing to add to his comments regarding this matter and will not be conducting any further interviews on the subject.
As the state of South Carolina’s premier political news and opinion website, FITSNews.com will continue to do its job of speaking the truth on behalf of the citizens and taxpayers of the Palmetto state.

-NANCY MACE

wren on August 2, 2013 at 11:48 PM

I’m not trying to be a bummer or anything, but you guys do realize the world of sh!t we are in, right?

It’s pretty deep.

wolly4321 on August 2, 2013 at 11:49 PM

The Man Who Sold the World

Schadenfreude on August 2, 2013 at 11:44 PM

Better version. About a month after this…Cobain was gone.

annoyinglittletwerp on August 2, 2013 at 11:49 PM

Nice fight, ladyingray!!!

Schadenfreude on August 2, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Thanks! Not sure about this newbie…

ladyingray on August 2, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Flesh For Fantasy – Idol

Speaking of which… where’s Axefellow?

thatsafactjack on August 2, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Chill Out

You’re welcome Scrumpy – I recall that you like it.

alt, thanks for the better version :)

Schadenfreude on August 2, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Arnold, Hornet missed you last night.

Schadenfreude on August 2, 2013 at 11:53 PM

Awesome!

annoyinglittletwerp on August 2, 2013 at 11:53 PM

Ever since I haven’t been mentioned on Twitchy (RWM has been mentioned, not me yet) I’ve decided to bring my A Game from now on.

No more B or C game for me.

Maybe then those Twitchy people will cut me some slack and mention me for all that I do.

SparkPlug on August 2, 2013 at 11:54 PM

wolly4321 on August 2, 2013 at 11:49 PM

Yep, it’s deep wolly…

Scrumpy on August 2, 2013 at 11:54 PM

where’s Axefellow?

thatsafactjack on August 2, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Hopefully just busy, but ok otherwise. Or maybe he’s taking pictures :)

Schadenfreude on August 2, 2013 at 11:54 PM

For the kids.

annoyinglittletwerp on August 2, 2013 at 11:55 PM

SparkPlug on August 2, 2013 at 11:54 PM

YOU are not to be missed by Twitchy! We need to start a campaign!

Howdy Sparky :)

Scrumpy on August 2, 2013 at 11:55 PM

SparkPlug on August 2, 2013 at 11:54 PM

They certainly should. I think it’s an outrage that you’ve been overlooked.

Good evening, Spark. :)

PS- I don’t have a ‘Barry White voice’.

thatsafactjack on August 2, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Tune for Twerp

The lyrics make you think about life and stuff.

SparkPlug on August 2, 2013 at 11:56 PM

It sounds like Neugebauer is on-board w/ defunding Zerocare. No townhalls listed fr Lubbock…yet

annoyinglittletwerp on August 2, 2013 at 11:32 PM

Thank you for the update from Lubbock, ALT!

I really don’t like the fact that so many elected representatives think they can get away with not having Town Hall Meetings during their August Recess.

Voters need to continue to apply political pressure to cowardly Reps. to remind them who they work for!

One would think that Representatives might be able to summon the courage for at least a Telephone Town Hall if they don’t want to be in the same room with their constituents.

wren on August 2, 2013 at 11:56 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on August 2, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Sup?

ladyingray on August 2, 2013 at 11:56 PM

There is somthing in the ‘air’ tonight, I am feeling jittery apprehensive, anyone else feeling kinda creeped out?

Scrumpy on August 2, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Schadenfreude on August 2, 2013 at 11:54 PM

If he’s not going to show up soon… I may have to go poking around the oubliette. :)

thatsafactjack on August 2, 2013 at 11:57 PM

The problem is, however, that few do.

Cleombrotus on August 2, 2013 at 10:42 PM

And that’s the rub. Many who claim to be libertarians are anything but. Bill Maher claims to be a libertarian because he wants to smoke pot. I could give a flying flip about pot or drugs, they are irrelevant to the bigger picture, which is that government is inefficient, unaccountable and unassailable, and that only the barest of services should be given over to such an entity. Fire and police and defense. I also think federal laws can apply to the protection of all minors. But after that, the private sector will always, always, always out-think, out-perform and out-service anything the government comes up with.

John the Libertarian on August 2, 2013 at 11:57 PM

thatsafactjack on August 2, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Yep. I really got dissed by those Twitchy people. The whole deal is rigged. Just follow the money. The connections run deep.

*Conspiracy Voice*

Lolz. Jackie is way funny and beautiful.

SparkPlug on August 2, 2013 at 11:58 PM

Scrumpy on August 2, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Maybe it’s just because you’re feeling a little unsettled…with the packing and the move pending.

thatsafactjack on August 2, 2013 at 11:58 PM

One of my near and dears

Schadenfreude on August 2, 2013 at 11:58 PM

thatsafactjack on August 2, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Everyone needs a break.

Schadenfreude on August 2, 2013 at 11:59 PM

Sup?

ladyingray on August 2, 2013 at 11:56 PM

I leave for work @ 5:30 AM-won’t get home until 7PM…yet, I’m still sitting here.
This place is like crack…I would imagine. LoL

annoyinglittletwerp on August 2, 2013 at 11:59 PM

I was not aware that Rand Paul identified himself as anything other than a conservative republican.

Did he ever state that he wants to legalize pot?

Did he ever state that he wants to get rid of the military? BTW, that is Clinton’s legacy.

Amjean on August 2, 2013 at 11:59 PM

Scrumpy on August 2, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Poop. I was just about to get on a roll and now it looks like its a major creep out bad hex omen thing wafting around.

SparkPlug on August 2, 2013 at 11:59 PM

John the Libertarian on August 2, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Unfortunately, people will believe what they want to believe about any political side.

It all depends what you see read and hear…

Too many choose to remain ignorant, and believe the memes…

Scrumpy on August 3, 2013 at 12:00 AM

I rememher the wooden floor rollerskate rink. Belair Md. All bumpy. I met girls there.

Pretty cool memories.

Man that’s far back.

wolly4321 on August 3, 2013 at 12:01 AM

SparkPlug on August 2, 2013 at 11:58 PM

And you’re very handsome, gallant, and talented, Spark. :)

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2013 at 12:01 AM

This place is like crack…I would imagine. LoL

annoyinglittletwerp on August 2, 2013 at 11:59 PM

It is highly addictive! ;)

I have to ‘wean’ myself off from time to time lol

Scrumpy on August 3, 2013 at 12:01 AM

Schad is right as per usual.

The Good, The Bad and The Twerpy is the best theme music ever.

SparkPlug on August 3, 2013 at 12:01 AM

The Tide Is High – Blondie

thatsafactjack on August 2, 2013 at 11:37 PM

Hi Jack. :) That woman just exudes hot. Troubled life but awesome back in the day.

arnold ziffel on August 3, 2013 at 12:02 AM

SparkPlug on August 2, 2013 at 11:59 PM

It’s just me Sparky :)

Get back on that roll!! ;)

Scrumpy on August 3, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Tune for Twerp

The lyrics make you think about life and stuff.

SparkPlug on August 2, 2013 at 11:56 PM

interesting.

annoyinglittletwerp on August 3, 2013 at 12:03 AM

In The Air Tonight – Collins

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Scrumpy on August 3, 2013 at 12:01 AM

Come on over to my place baby and you will forget all about the internet.

*Barry White Voice*

SparkPlug on August 3, 2013 at 12:03 AM

arnold ziffel on August 3, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Good evening, Arnold.:) Good to see you.

Yes, she was very beautiful and talented.

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2013 at 12:04 AM

Scrumpy on August 3, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Ok. I hope you get out of that post hypnotic psychedelic funk mood and unchain your booty and boggie like there is no tomorrow.

SparkPlug on August 3, 2013 at 12:05 AM

SparkPlug on August 3, 2013 at 12:05 AM

“…boggie”?

Okay… put the moonbean wine down, Spark.

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Hey Sparky, I’ve really gotten hooked on this Perry Como hit… What do you think?

annoyinglittletwerp on August 3, 2013 at 12:07 AM

boogie? Could be.
buggy? No that’s software.
boggy? No that’s swampy.
boogy? Maybe.
bogie? No that’s golf.

SparkPlug on August 3, 2013 at 12:07 AM

In the hours before the Congress heads home for August recess, a large coalition of Tea Partiers from around the country delivered letters announcing their opposition to amnesty for America’s illegal aliens to every member of the House of Representatives.

The coalition also indicated its opposition to any efforts by House GOP leadership to try to enact the Senate bill via a conference with any House bills. “We also oppose any effort by House Leadership to go to conference on the Senate bill, including any plan to pass a simple one-page bill that would allow the House to deceive the American public and pull a bait and switch to ultimately pass a conference report resembling the Senate bill,” they wrote.

I don’t recall reading about any of this beforehand. Appreciate that they did this, but they could have had many more signatures had their efforts been known.

bluefox on August 3, 2013 at 12:08 AM

It all depends what you see read and hear…

Too many choose to remain ignorant, and believe the memes…

Scrumpy on August 3, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Too much wisdom in too few words. I know highly educated people who STILL believe Teh Phony IRS Scandal ™ is just two rogue mid-level agents. My jaw hits the floor. I tell them about Lois Lerner and they’re like… who?

John the Libertarian on August 3, 2013 at 12:08 AM

SparkPlug on August 3, 2013 at 12:05 AM

I got yer boggie!! Lmao!! I think Jackie has it right lmao!! ;D

Scrumpy on August 3, 2013 at 12:09 AM

The land is run by mental midgets.

Schadenfreude on August 3, 2013 at 12:09 AM

annoyinglittletwerp on August 3, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Cripes. That was a freakin’ MOAB dropped on me right there.

I call a time out so I can scrap my bloody carcass into a zip lock body bag.

Hey Cozmo, O buddy Ole pal. Twerp is on a rampage. Got any advice old friend?

SparkPlug on August 3, 2013 at 12:10 AM

Can’t Get Enough of Your Love – Barry White

;)

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2013 at 12:10 AM

This place is like crack…I would imagine. LoL

annoyinglittletwerp on August 2, 2013 at 11:59 PM

Go to sleep, GF! Tomorrow is sales tax free day here! No way I am going to Gooberville!!!

ladyingray on August 3, 2013 at 12:10 AM

Anyone getting the push survey from Estroven Weight Loss that floats up so that you can’t click to X out?

John the Libertarian on August 3, 2013 at 12:10 AM

SparkPlug on August 3, 2013 at 12:10 AM

It was Spawn’s idea. We raised him right.

annoyinglittletwerp on August 3, 2013 at 12:11 AM

John the Libertarian on August 3, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Lets not forget, it’s all Phony Baloney!! ;)

Scrumpy on August 3, 2013 at 12:11 AM

Schadenfreude on August 3, 2013 at 12:09 AM

It’s getting worse…

I didn’t think it possibly could… but Kerry and company bring a whole new level of stupidity.

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2013 at 12:11 AM

John the Libertarian on August 3, 2013 at 12:10 AM

Nope. Ads for tools follow me around the internet where ever I go.

Could be worse I suppose.

SparkPlug on August 3, 2013 at 12:12 AM

John the Libertarian on August 3, 2013 at 12:10 AM

Scrumpy on August 3, 2013 at 12:12 AM

John the Libertarian on August 3, 2013 at 12:10 AM

Good evening, John. :)

Nope.

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2013 at 12:12 AM

Jeebus. She has an evil diabolical helper offspring helping her now.

I M Toast.

Dear Cozmo,

Need some ammo ASAP.

SparkPlug on August 3, 2013 at 12:13 AM

John the Libertarian on August 2, 2013 at 11:57 PM

But that’s not a philosophy. That’s merely a list of preferences. Have you really thought this through?

Cleombrotus on August 3, 2013 at 12:13 AM

Hey ALT. I do the same thing. I should go to bed. Have to get up early.

But I don’t. Stay up too late.

It’s the people here. Minus the trolls, they are pretty amazing.

Too bad the rest of my life isn’t surrounded by such folks.

wolly4321 on August 3, 2013 at 12:13 AM

Addicted to Love

Schadenfreude on August 3, 2013 at 12:14 AM

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2013 at 12:11 AM

Its a living nightmare. Kerry is a veritable popuri of dried skin glued to a silly straw.

SparkPlug on August 3, 2013 at 12:15 AM

John the Libertarian on August 3, 2013 at 12:10 AM

Negative

Schadenfreude on August 3, 2013 at 12:16 AM

We Don’t Need Another Hero – Tina Turner

Since this film was made I think of this when I think of Tina Turner.

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2013 at 12:16 AM

SparkPlug on August 3, 2013 at 12:15 AM

LOL! Made me laugh! He probably has Heinz Ketchup for blood, too. :)

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2013 at 12:16 AM

Good evening..:)

Dire Straits on August 3, 2013 at 12:17 AM

I am on the Sprint network, is anyone else having issues with sending texts? I get te message that the network is down…

I am in OK…

Scrumpy on August 3, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Went over to drudge to check the ad.

The internet is trying to sell me a water softener. Must be a glitch. I like tools.

SparkPlug on August 3, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Dire Straits on August 3, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Good evening Dire :)

Scrumpy on August 3, 2013 at 12:18 AM

-NANCY MACE

wren on August 2, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Thanks for following up on that. Wonder what prompted that statement. I think we’ll be hearing more about Nancy Mace.

Maybe someone from S.C. can give an opinion if this statement she made is true: As the state of South Carolina’s premier political news and opinion website, FITSNews.com

bluefox on August 3, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Evening Dire

Schadenfreude on August 3, 2013 at 12:19 AM

Is Dire the Master of ceremonies tonight?

If so lets fire up the karaoke machine. Twerp will sing while doing shadow puppets of sharks eating spiders.

SparkPlug on August 3, 2013 at 12:19 AM

Dire Straits on August 3, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Good evening, Dire. :) Excellent to see you. Beer…or rum?

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2013 at 12:19 AM

I wanna go hunting with Ted Nugent.

wolly4321 on August 3, 2013 at 12:20 AM

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2013 at 12:16 AM

Such talent, such turbulence all in one.

Schadenfreude on August 3, 2013 at 12:20 AM

Let’s Dance – Bowie

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2013 at 12:21 AM

Scrumpy on August 3, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Must be Ken sending you all those sexting messages. Prolly slows down the wireless bandwidth hotspot modem router thing.

SparkPlug on August 3, 2013 at 12:22 AM

Schadenfreude on August 3, 2013 at 12:20 AM

Indeed. And great legs too, at least the last time I saw them. She wore some leggings under her latest wedding gown, which made me wonder if time had finally embraced Tina.

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2013 at 12:23 AM

Betcha Axe is really good at scrabble. His sentences make more sense when you read the words vertically.

SparkPlug on August 3, 2013 at 12:24 AM

Love that …..serious moonlight.

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2013 at 12:25 AM

My contribution for the evening:

Bete Noire Bryan Ferry :)

Scrumpy on August 3, 2013 at 12:26 AM

I want Ted Nugents wife to grill me dinner.

wolly4321 on August 3, 2013 at 12:26 AM

Magic Dance – Bowie

Who do… you do. :)

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2013 at 12:26 AM

Puttin’ on the Ritz

Schadenfreude on August 3, 2013 at 12:27 AM

Scrumpy on August 3, 2013 at 12:26 AM

That’s an excellent contribution. :) More?

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2013 at 12:27 AM

Time to hit the hay :)

God Bless good folks!!

Keep up the fight, stay strong and focused like a laser!

Good Night all…

* swoosh *

Scrumpy on August 3, 2013 at 12:27 AM

I am in OK…

Scrumpy on August 3, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Can’t help on the Sprint thing…Oklahoma, cool. I’ve trained at the Field Artillery School a couple of times at Fort Sill. Really like that part of the state. Have some family in the Del City/OK City area, but unfortunately haven’t seen them in over 20 years. :-(

Dr. ZhivBlago on August 3, 2013 at 12:28 AM

Perhaps another night Jackie!! :)

Scrumpy on August 3, 2013 at 12:28 AM

Dr. ZhivBlago on August 3, 2013 at 12:28 AM

I like it here too!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

Scrumpy on August 3, 2013 at 12:29 AM

Schadenfreude on August 3, 2013 at 12:27 AM

That’s exceptional. :) No fair. lol!

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2013 at 12:29 AM

Schadenfreude on August 2, 2013 at 11:54 PM

thatsafactjack on August 2, 2013 at 11:57 PM

hmm. hey scrumps. there is that oubliette word again. betcha that sekrit book is there.

SparkPlug on August 3, 2013 at 12:29 AM

Scrumpy on August 3, 2013 at 12:29 AM

Goodnight, Spritely One! Sleep well, get some rest.:)

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2013 at 12:30 AM

JazzDancer – Mop Mop

Schadenfreude on August 3, 2013 at 12:31 AM

Nite Scrumpy

Schadenfreude on August 3, 2013 at 12:32 AM

Schadenfreude on August 3, 2013 at 12:31 AM

This is excellent. I’m listening now. Very cool. :)

thatsafactjack on August 3, 2013 at 12:33 AM

I like this song. Pretty guitar.

wolly4321 on August 3, 2013 at 12:34 AM