Weiner’s spokesman: Our former intern who attacked him in the press certainly is a slutbag

posted at 11:41 am on July 31, 2013 by Allahpundit

Don’t tell me you’re not going to miss it when this carnival ride finally ends. This freak and his staff have provided hours of free, quality entertainment to news consumers. Per this new TPM report, the campaign’s basically turned into a Christopher Guest mockumentary. In a few weeks it’ll all be gone, and then what will we have to talk about? Expect a long lonely autumn of atheism posts, my friends.

Anyway, now I’m confused: Is Anthony Weiner pro-slutbag or anti-slutbag?

“I’m dealing with like stupid f***ing interns who make it on to the cover of the Daily News even though they signed NDAs and/or they proceeded to trash me,” [spokesman Barbara] Morgan told TPM, referring to a non-disclosure agreement. “And by the way, I tried to fire her, but she begged to come back and I gave her a second chance.”

Morgan went on to suggest Nuzzi would be unable to get a job in New York City’s political scene as a result of her actions.

“F***ing slutbag. Nice f***ing glamour shot on the cover of the Daily News. Man, see if you ever get a job in this town again,” said Morgan…

“It’s all bullsh*t,” she said. “I mean, it’s such bullsh*t. She could f***ng — f***ing tw*t.”…

“And then like she had the f***ing balls to like trash me in the paper. And be like, ‘His communications director was last the press secretary of the Department of Education in New Jersey,” Morgan said. “You know what? F*** you, you little c***. I’m not joking, I am going to sue her.”

She later apologized, saying she thought the conversation was off the record because that would have made it okay, I guess. Normally I hate seeing people fired but I’ll make an exception here just because it’d be hilarious to see Anthony Weiner can someone for behaving inappropriately. “She might have cost me the election,” he’ll say, in all delusional seriousness. That’s when we’ll know for sure that this really is a Guest comedy, or some sort of Joaquin-Phoenix-style media prank.

By the way, I realize that the going theory on Weiner is that he ran this time in the full expectation that new scandal material would surface, and that if he toughed it out and endured the humiliation, he’d have a clean slate for his “real” mayoral run in 2017. Think he expected to see passages like this about him in the country’s most esteemed newspaper, though?

Some [psychologists] suggested the indiscretions might be an addiction with neurological roots. Others theorized that Mr. Weiner, a Democratic candidate for mayor of New York, could be meeting sexual needs unsatisfied in a marriage. And still others said he might be driven by a combination of a mood disorder and feelings of inadequacy to seek reassurance about his masculinity from women he had never met…

“It’s almost as if a little child were playing at being a politician and trying to hide something,” Dr. Friedman said. “The level of denial is so great, and it’s so incompatible with major responsibility, that the psychological puzzle is not only to find out why he’s doing the particular behavior, but why somebody would be functioning at such an uneven level.”…

“There’s a different type of narcissism that’s based on self-esteem problems, in which the person then defensively covers up by saying: ‘Aren’t I wonderful? Look at my wonderful organ. Isn’t it beautiful?’” he said.

If you need a slogan for the Weiner campaign, you could do a lot worse than that. His wife, meanwhile, has decided to take a “vacation” from her work for Hillary Clinton, which I’m sure was in no way at Hillary’s request and in no way connected to the meeting Huma had with Hillary spokesman Phillippe Reines a few nights ago. This guy’s clusterfark is now hurting his wife’s career. And still he refuses to quit, despite having zero chance of winning. Look at his wonderful organ. Isn’t it beautiful?

Ah well. Having alienated slutbags, I guess Weiner has no choice now but to target the ho-bag vote. Exit quotation:

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

Over, for Bmore

Schadenfreude on July 31, 2013 at 2:21 PM

I hate you and I hate your ass face!!!

Washington Fancy on July 31, 2013 at 3:13 PM

The Weiner campaign has gone full NC-17. I would say X but no one has groped, fondled or placed anyone in a Bob Filcher LAPD chokehold yet and screamed, “I told you NOT to wear panties to work!”—Regular Right Guy

Mornin Mojo on July 31, 2013 at 3:56 PM

I’d hate to see her when she really gets angry

jaywemm on July 31, 2013 at 3:57 PM

So, I guess Carville is the new campaign manager?

viking01 on July 31, 2013 at 3:58 PM

And your candidate is a class A sleezeball!

scalleywag on July 31, 2013 at 4:01 PM

Oh he’s a scumbag unfit for office, but note how he never touched anyone, and never lied under oath about it, unlike, say, a certain Democrat hero ex-president.

xuyee on July 31, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Louisville radio personality Terry Meiners got in a good line this morning on a local news show –

He said that Weiner isn’t going to resign, “he’s going to stick it out.”

KyMouse on July 31, 2013 at 4:15 PM

Joe Lhota is running for Mayor of New York as a Republican with the additional Nomination of the Conservative Party.

You can learn more about Joe Lhota at his campaign website:

Joe Lhota gave an excellent interview on Sean Hannity’s radio show yesterday.

If you live in New York, please let us all know what you think of Joe Lhota.

Let’s hope New Yorkers are smart enough to elect an expereinced person like Joe Lhota to be their Mayor rather than Anthony’s Weiner.

wren on July 31, 2013 at 4:25 PM

xuyee on July 31, 2013 at 4:13 PM

Not proven guilty isn’t the same as proven innocent.

He wanted one of his “chat friends” to move to an apartment he’d pay for, to live near him… so he could sleep with her, and he’d get her a job at Politico. That’s in the chat records, not been contested from anything I’ve seen.

Does that sound like someone who hasn’t cheated? If so it wasn’t for lack of effort.

If I had to wager a dollar on it and knew the truth would be known; I’d bet he’s cheated… it just isn’t proven.

gekkobear on July 31, 2013 at 4:53 PM

One look at Olivia Nuzzi’s picture and you’ll know- yep, she’ll get work in that town … no problem. Anthony Weiner ain’t the only horndog around.

M240H on July 31, 2013 at 4:58 PM

Maybe ‘Mayor Weiner’ Was Never the Goal

Gladtobehere on July 31, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Scummy yet flaccid.

Galtian on July 31, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Could she possibly be a “slut bag” scorned ?

listens2glenn on July 31, 2013 at 8:41 PM

In his dreams…

unclesmrgol on July 31, 2013 at 10:19 PM

Remember, Hillary arranged for her – unauthorized by existing federal rules – to draw her paycheck as “part time” while pregnant and on maternity leave and also drawing large checks as a “consultant” (on what, no one is quite clear). So she was getting paid for not working at all and allowed to have outside income which is forbidden of federal employees at that level,

BUT NOW that she is a bit controversial and possibly damaging to the Hillary ’16 Brand, under the bus she goes.

Be a good girl, Huma, just lay back and take it like Susan MacDougall.

Adjoran on July 31, 2013 at 11:20 PM

Morgan said. “You know what? F*** you, you little c***. I’m not joking

…I think she was really talking…to Anthony….

KOOLAID2 on July 31, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Just for a moment, stop….and contemplate the idea that these are grown adults..professionals. And they’re running the joint. They’re running the nation, the government, the world…

If that doesn’t put the fear of God into each and every one of you, there is no hope.

I don’t care about Weiner, his wife, Hillary or who is the next mayor of NYC. I care about the former. The world is being run by middle schoolers. It’s terrifying.

GeeWhiz on August 1, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Birds of a feather….

limmo on August 1, 2013 at 12:19 AM

Can this idiot PUHLEEEEZE just go way?????

dentarthurdent on August 1, 2013 at 1:09 AM

Oh, I don’t know, maybe Barbara Morgan can get a job with the big leftist media outfits, there is hardly any other kind. Really, the language can always be cleaned up, the tramp did say she’s sorry, and you know how sincere leftists are, and the sentiments and possibly the language are not unknown to the left establishment. This could be a career maker for her. Dust off those resumes Barbara.
You have to wonder about the rest of Weiners staff, what’s the saying, the rot starts at the top.

arand on August 1, 2013 at 10:21 AM

The world is being run by middle schoolers. It’s terrifying.

GeeWhiz on August 1, 2013 at 12:00 AM