Rand Paul: Chris Christie is the “king of bacon”

posted at 7:51 pm on July 30, 2013 by Allahpundit

The way this feud is progressing, I half-expect Christie to reply, “And you’re the queen.”

Ostensibly Paul means “bacon” in terms of “pork,” i.e. wasteful federal spending. Which I guess means he’ll be referring to Christie as “Porky” before the week’s out.

“What does he want to do, shut down military bases in Kentucky?” he said.

Fort Campbell and Fort Knox, both Army bases, are located in Kentucky. New Jersey itself is home to a large joint military base that houses the McGuire Air Force base; Naval Air Engineering Station Lakehurst; and Fort Dix, an Army base…

“It’s not helping the party for him to pick a war with me. It’s a big mistake. It’s not very smart. And it’s not a good way to grow the party,” Paul said, adding that the Republican Party is “shrinking” in the Northeast. “Why would he want to pick a fight with the one guy who has a chance to grow the party by appealing to the youth and appealing to people who would like to see a more moderate and less aggressive foreign policy?”

Alternate headline: “Member of Paul family suddenly opposed to shutting down military bases.” I’m going to post the video for you once it’s available at CNN.com, but in the meantime focus on the last part of what he said. Is picking a fight with Paul a big mistake for Christie? In some respects, yeah. If Christie’s serious about running in 2016, he’s kissing off some libertarian-leaning Republicans by squabbling with their champion. (Whether he had any chance of winning them even if he was chummy with Paul is another question.) On the subject of the NSA alone, grassroots righties are far more inclined to the Paul position than the Obama/Bush one. Stuff like this is of a piece with Christie’s support for gun control, his willingness to expand Medicaid under ObamaCare, and various other right-wing heresies: At some point the cumulative effect of his antagonism with the right will present an electability problem. Even if he’s best positioned to go out and win indies and centrist Democrats, I think he’s the one guy in the field whose nomination might force a significant chunk of conservatives to stay home.

On the other hand, Paul’s the one guy in the field who might force a significant chunk of hawks to stay home (or cross the aisle). At a bare minimum, punching up with a tea-party star — especially over Sandy relief — helps Christie’s gubernatorial reelection in Jersey. Beyond that, as a Twitter buddy suggested earlier, having the 2016 primary run-up dominated by a “Christie versus Paul” storyline isn’t the worst outcome for the Bacon King. It’ll be easier to marginalize Paul than it will be to marginalize Rubio, Walker, Jindal, or Ryan. Hawks and centrists will be with Christie from the outset, then he’ll go to work on hitting Paul over his dad’s newsletters and the recent “Southern Avenger” business, the old dust-up over what he said about the Civil Rights Act, maybe some of his rhetoric on Lochner, etc etc etc. The message to righties will be that they may prefer Paul on the merits but he simply can’t win the general election. On electability grounds alone, you need to wake up and, er, smell the bacon. (That’s not just Christie’s blueprint against Paul, needless to say. Whoever emerges as moderate/establishment champion will run against him that way.) That’s an easier message to push against Paul than it is against anyone else in the field; conversely, it’s easier for Paul to attack Christie as a RINO than it is anyone else in the field. That’s a big reason why you’re seeing this now and why you’ll see more of it. Apart from the personal and philosophical antipathy, it’s win/win for both.

Update: And here’s the vid.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

I support this kind of Elephant Trunk brawling.

portlandon on July 30, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Screw Christie.

TX-96 on July 30, 2013 at 7:54 PM

Chris Christie wearing a pork barrel in a cartoon would be sweet.

profitsbeard on July 30, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Christie can go to hell

TX-96 on July 30, 2013 at 7:55 PM

Christie is coming off as a douche lately. He’s a statist masquerading as a north-eastern republican. Potato potahto I guess.

Somehow though, I don’t see Rand getting the best of him. Christie strikes me as the schoolyard bully type who always has to one-up and have the last word.

DiscePati on July 30, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Rand Paul will end up having to do CPR on CC fat a$$…..

ted c on July 30, 2013 at 7:57 PM

“King of Bacon(double-cheeseburgers)”

DiscePati on July 30, 2013 at 7:57 PM

I wonder if he knows Abe Froman the Sausage King from Chicago?

Flange on July 30, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Feuding over who will lead THE DEAD PARTY to defeat in the next general election!!

How about you little boys stop calling names and……

…..get to work DEFUNDING OBAMACARE and STOPPING THE PUSH FOR OPEN BORDERS AMNESTY!!

PappyD61 on July 30, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Christie picked the wrong fight against the most fiscally conservative member of the Senate. What was he thinking? Or was he dreaming about a mouthwatering BLT?

Pitchforker on July 30, 2013 at 7:59 PM

If Christie’s serious about running in 2016,

he should be honest and run as a democrat.

VorDaj on July 30, 2013 at 7:59 PM

But, MKH is the Bacon Queen*

* The real bacon

Resist We Much on July 30, 2013 at 8:00 PM

FINALLY someone who is not backing down!

Go Rand Go!

gophergirl on July 30, 2013 at 8:01 PM

I think you have a strange definition of what constitutes a hawk.

VorDaj on July 30, 2013 at 8:01 PM

The debates will be awesome. :)

ThePrez on July 30, 2013 at 8:02 PM

Can’t wait to see Chris Christie challenge Hillary in the primary – oh, wait!

aryeung on July 30, 2013 at 8:03 PM

Christie can go to hell

TX-96 on July 30, 2013 at 7:55 PM

He’d eat them out of house and home within a week. And if all the fat on him caught fire at once, the whole place would burn to the ground.

VorDaj on July 30, 2013 at 8:04 PM

They are feeding off one another.

Shoring themselves up with different constituencies with no harm. Paul has a crazy daddy whose foreign policy views have seeped into the son’s thinking. Christie is a closeted Democrat. Both are looking for a wider audience by these skirmishes.

Happy Nomad on July 30, 2013 at 8:05 PM

I live in this disgusting piece of crap known as New Jersey. Filled with the most imbecilic and infantile Leftist ass suckers that I have ever seen.

Christie is one of them. A big, fat, perpetually sweaty walking heart attack on a plate.

So there.

electricfunksandwich on July 30, 2013 at 8:05 PM

You have got to feel sorry for a man who hasn’t seen his own “Carlos Danger” for decades.

VorDaj on July 30, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Can’t wait to see Chris Christie challenge Hillary in the primary – oh, wait!

aryeung on July 30, 2013 at 8:03 PM

(golf clap)

Oh, Bravo…

JohnGalt23 on July 30, 2013 at 8:06 PM

Chris Christie wearing a pork barrel in a cartoon would be sweet.

[profitsbeard on July 30, 2013 at 7:55 PM]

They tried to do one. It didn’t fit on the page.

Dusty on July 30, 2013 at 8:06 PM

Contrast Rand Paul and Christie on global warming:

Chris Christie: “Climate change is real. When you have over 90 percent of the world’s scientists who have studied this stating that climate change is occurring and that humans play a contributing role it’s time to defer to the experts.”

Rand Paul: “[Scientists] are making up their facts to fit their conclusions. They’ve already caught them doing this.”

anotherJoe on July 30, 2013 at 8:06 PM

Christie = Highly Flammable Lard.

I lost 85 lbs, why can’t he?

electricfunksandwich on July 30, 2013 at 8:07 PM

Christie makes his own climate.

VorDaj on July 30, 2013 at 8:08 PM

So there.

electricfunksandwich on July 30, 2013 at 8:05 PM

I feel your pain, CA here. At least 1/3 of our state is still rational. Don’t know about NJ.

arnold ziffel on July 30, 2013 at 8:08 PM

Christie’s mind as well as his body is clogged with saturated fat.

electricfunksandwich on July 30, 2013 at 8:10 PM

Christie is coming off as a douche lately.

DiscePati on July 30, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Because he is. His only conservative cred is yelling at union leaders. Christie will become a Dem shortly. Which is a heck of lot more honest than other NJ “Republicans” like Christie Todd Whitman who was to conservatism that the Nazis were to religious tolerance.

Happy Nomad on July 30, 2013 at 8:10 PM

GOP is letting the Democrats and their MSM pick the the GOP’s candidates already…and remember, no blacks or women are allowed.

Karmi on July 30, 2013 at 8:10 PM

That Congressman who said if anymore people moved to Guam, it might tip over and we thought him a fool, but maybe he was thinking of Christie.

VorDaj on July 30, 2013 at 8:11 PM

It’s only a matter of time. Christie will go too far. He’s a loudmouthed bully, like I said he was the first time I saw him shout down a teacher. The woman opposed quite a lot that I believed in, but Christie was still a politician treating one of his constituents like garbage.

MadisonConservative on July 30, 2013 at 8:11 PM

Thrive Kween Thrive!!! #SheHasHadIt:

libfreeordie on July 30, 2013 at 8:11 PM

=========================

The Political HatFields and McCoy’s!!!
(sarc)

canopfor on July 30, 2013 at 8:12 PM

Arnold:

I hope there is some hope in California.

Here is the state slogan of New Jersey, “Abandon Hope, All Ye Who Enter Here.”

electricfunksandwich on July 30, 2013 at 8:12 PM

Christie is now doing what he did in the last general election for Obama. He is poisoning the well against Rand Paul the same way he pulled a solid for Obama with Romney. The GOP has no intention of letting Rand Paul run off with the nomination and Christie is doing his bit for the DC insiders (Republican or Democrat doesn’t mean a thing). I don’t think he is serious about running in 2016.

sharrukin on July 30, 2013 at 8:14 PM

All by himself Christie could be Whale Team 6.

VorDaj on July 30, 2013 at 8:14 PM

You have to understand NJ to figure out Christie. By their standards he is a right wing conservative. By my standards he is a far leftist. He apparently is weak on history when it comes to Presidents (“Disney north-east” doesn’t seem to play well with the rest of the country).

Rand Paul didn’t start this fight. My money is on him (note to Christie…never bring a sling shot loaded with tofu to a gun-fight).

teejk on July 30, 2013 at 8:14 PM

D*mmitt,now its a War on Pigs,er,Bacon!

canopfor on July 30, 2013 at 8:15 PM

sharrukin on July 30, 2013 at 8:14 PM

Is he really poisoning the well against Paul? I think Paul looks good in this – better than Christie who I’m waiting to have a good ol’ temper tantrum.

gophergirl on July 30, 2013 at 8:17 PM

MeanWhile,………..Team Left is stocking up on bacon,er,popcorn
over this Skirmish!
(sarc)

canopfor on July 30, 2013 at 8:18 PM

literally lol’d at the headline!!

but anyway, time to end this feud. it’s getting silly!

Sachiko on July 30, 2013 at 8:18 PM

MadisonConservative on July 30, 2013 at 8:11 PM

I like big fat men like him. When they fall they make more noise. And sometimes they don’t get up. – Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez

VorDaj on July 30, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Thrive Kween Thrive!!! #SheHasHadIt:

libfreeordie on July 30, 2013 at 8:11 PM

libfreeordie:

RACIST!
(sarc)

canopfor on July 30, 2013 at 8:20 PM

Boy … I dunno’, Rand.

Christie’s got a looong way to go, to catch-up to the late Bud Schuster.

listens2glenn on July 30, 2013 at 8:22 PM

gophergirl on July 30, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Well he’s certainly trying to do damage. I have my doubts about how popular overseas interventions are at the moment even with hawkish Republicans.

sharrukin on July 30, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Pitchforker on July 30, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Probably thinking about how much great cred he is getting with “low information give-compromise-a-chance-so-long-as-it-doesn’t-compromise-anything-I’m-entitled-to” voters. So far Paul is losing badly, party party party party while Christie is saying nation nation nation nation. Christie mentioned not cutting defense spending (and Ft. Campbell has a large, maybe majority, chunk in TN while FT. Knox was downgraded recently) but other “pork barrel” spending so Paul’s response really doesn’t have much to do with what Christie said. Overall, Paul is doing ok on debate points but mostly since he naturally, despite not using it, has the better argument and it’s hard to really win a school yard shouting fight.

Long story short, Christie needs a fiddle to play sane middle of the road Republican who stood down the crazy rightwing knuckledraggers and thus far Paul has mostly obliged. Of course, I haven’t heard what Christie plans to do in autumn 2016 when the media turns him into Satan-Bush-Hitler incarnate so the only bigger ass in politics has no trouble crushing his own ample posterior, but I suppose he figures one bridge at a time.

jarodea on July 30, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Thrive Kween Thrive!!! #SheHasHadIt:

libfreeordie on July 30, 2013 at 8:11 PM

Abortion Doctor: Kill Dem Ugly, Black Babies, Kill!

Resist We Much on July 30, 2013 at 8:23 PM

DiscePati on July 30, 2013 at 7:57 PM

I’m not sure I would call his type the bully, he was more like that fat kid that would sit on you if he didn’t get his way.

slickwillie2001 on July 30, 2013 at 8:23 PM

I hope there is some hope in California.

electricfunksandwich on July 30, 2013 at 8:12 PM

There is:

Hope Ranch is an unincorporated suburb of Santa Barbara, California, located in Santa Barbara County. Of course there is also a Venice California but that doesn’t mean a tie to Italy.

I can’t begin to tell you how much I hate California. Every single minute. Somebody once told me that I wouldn’t appreciate living there until I moved away. It has been decades and I still think it the worst state in the nation.

Happy Nomad on July 30, 2013 at 8:23 PM

As reported in the National Journal, someone overheard Christie’s wife say, “I have to roll him in flour, to find his wet spot!”

electricfunksandwich on July 30, 2013 at 8:23 PM

Geez. The back-biting has already begun. They sound like children.

scalleywag on July 30, 2013 at 8:25 PM

…the fat boy is just doing the Dems work for them…like he did last year.

KOOLAID2 on July 30, 2013 at 8:26 PM

This is why I don’t like Christie, he’s hot-headed and a bully to anyone who doesn’t agree with him.

scalleywag on July 30, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Christie can go to hell

TX-96 on July 30, 2013 at 7:55 PM

He’s already there. Hell cannot be worse than Jersey.

rik on July 30, 2013 at 8:26 PM

sharrukin on July 30, 2013 at 8:14 PM

That’s not a bad theory at all, and could easily fit with the Christie for 2016 theory. Even if he doesn’t plan to run, he is getting Paul to make goldmine statements for the Republican fundraiser elites and the media for 2016. I don’t care for Paul or Christie myself and think they will be terribly, hypocritically for the right, unsuited experience-wise in 2016 so I’m just looking from the outside in wondering how it can be used by others.

jarodea on July 30, 2013 at 8:28 PM

I can’t wait. Rand is a douche dipped in shit.

eh on July 30, 2013 at 8:28 PM

You point this out often, but I still chuckled. Why don’t the Dems take issue with you lumping the hawks Bush & Obama together? Waiting Lib commenters…..

It’s only a matter of time. Christie will go too far. He’s a loudmouthed bully,

MadisonConservative on July 30, 2013 at 8:11 PM

It’s one of his primary go-to plays. Now he’s shouting down a potential rival. Being from the same party–on paper only–makes no difference. Pretty lame, imo. Rand Paul is not the problem.

conservative pilgrim on July 30, 2013 at 8:30 PM

Riiiiiight.

Because those who care about national security and our military will vote for… Hillary ‘Benghazi’ Clinton… /

Midas on July 30, 2013 at 8:31 PM

It’s only a matter of time. Christie will go too far. He’s a loudmouthed bully,

MadisonConservative on July 30, 2013 at 8:11 PM

Can you imagine what would happen in a general between Christie and Clinton, the woman?

He wouldn’t be able to open his mouth. He’d go in as a bully and then become a sexist bully.

He only thinks the MSM will like him in 2016. McCain was the ‘mavericky sweetheart’ from 2000-2007. This he became the crazed, brainwashed loon with a hair-triggered temper. The same will happen to Christie.

Resist We Much on July 30, 2013 at 8:33 PM

gophergirl on July 30, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Rand definitely looks better, his demeanor and his arguments are more reasoned. If it came down to these two, I would much rather have Rand in the White House.

Rose on July 30, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Republicans like Christie, Boehner, McCain, et. al. are the reason there’s no real opposition to Obama. I wish they’d all declare themselves Democrats at long last and stop the charade.

Liam on July 30, 2013 at 8:37 PM

Rose on July 30, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Exactly. Rand looks like the adult here, Christie looks like a kid who didn’t get dessert.

I’m not 100% sold on Rand but this episode has made me like him more.

gophergirl on July 30, 2013 at 8:39 PM

VorDaj on July 30, 2013 at 8:05 PM

… maybe in the reflection of the water…as he’s sitting down?

KOOLAID2 on July 30, 2013 at 8:40 PM

Resist We Much on July 30, 2013 at 8:33 PM

After a debate some years ago, Hillary’s Republican opponent crossed the stage with his hand out to shake. She flinched, surely for the cameras. The next day, the man was skewered in the media for trying to bully and intimidate that poor helpless woman.

As you said, Christie will get the same treatment.

Liam on July 30, 2013 at 8:41 PM

Marine 1 shouldn’t have to be a Chinook.

wolly4321 on July 30, 2013 at 8:45 PM

Both are looking for a wider audience by these skirmishes.

Happy Nomad on July 30, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Something tells me that Chritie will have the wider audience. Much wider…

HiJack on July 30, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Rose on July 30, 2013 at 8:36 PM

Ditto.

Lets just imagine a CC presidency…damn..I get goose bumps thinking about it.

Reminds me of a Phat Mouthed Charlie Crist..without the Phucking tan. My former Govt. He is a joke and a liberal.

bazil9 on July 30, 2013 at 8:46 PM

VorDaj on July 30, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Okay..I am laughing..
BAD visual here…ewwwwwwwwwwwwww

bazil9 on July 30, 2013 at 8:48 PM

I’ve lived with a Democrat bully for 5 years. I’m sick of it. Sick of the thuggery and in yo face attitude.

Christie is just a Republican bully, a loud-mouthed, shady, fatass-ed bully. So he can forget my vote.

Saltyron on July 30, 2013 at 8:48 PM

Cruz on Hannity tonight and Rush on Greta.

bluefox on July 30, 2013 at 8:50 PM

D*mmitt,now its a War on Pigs,er,Bacon!

canopfor on July 30, 2013 at 8:15 PM

Black Sabbath must have been able to see into the future, they did a song about them – the War Pigs that is…..

STAY AWAY FROM MY BACON!!!!!!

dentarthurdent on July 30, 2013 at 8:52 PM

I’d vote Weiner for President before I’d vote for that fat loud-mouthed POS traitor Chris Christie.

DRayRaven on July 30, 2013 at 8:54 PM

electricfunksandwich on July 30, 2013 at 8:05 PM

“King of Bacon(double-cheeseburgers)”
DiscePati on July 30, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Chris Christie wearing a pork barrel in a cartoon would be sweet.
[profitsbeard on July 30, 2013 at 7:55 PM]
They tried to do one. It didn’t fit on the page.
Dusty on July 30, 2013 at 8:06 PM

slickwillie2001 on July 30, 2013 at 8:23 PM

I remember when Chris Christie threads were something other than a long succession of fat jokes. We liked him better in those days.

Burke on July 30, 2013 at 8:56 PM

Burke on July 30, 2013 at 8:56 PM

That was when he was pretending to be a conservative by going after unions. It was fun to watch, but it got old fast and slowly the real Christie became more and more obvious.

sharrukin on July 30, 2013 at 9:00 PM

Resist We Much on July 30, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Exactly right. The media will do everything they can to make sure Christie is the GOP nominee, then they will tear him apart.

WisCon on July 30, 2013 at 9:01 PM

I thought the Pauls just wanted to close down FOREIGN military bases.

Notorious GOP on July 30, 2013 at 9:04 PM

Resist We Much on July 30, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Precisely.

S. D. on July 30, 2013 at 9:05 PM

The Fat Man is playing this very smart.

He knows Hildabeast and Slow Joe are beatable in the Donk primaries.

He just needs to build some Donk street cred.

Shrewd move.

Bruno Strozek on July 30, 2013 at 9:13 PM

Christie is Jeb Bush’s bird-dog.

He’s being sent out there to dirty up any rivals for the 2014 presidential race.

sartana on July 30, 2013 at 9:16 PM

D*mmitt,now its a War on Pigs,er,Bacon!

canopfor on July 30, 2013 at 8:15 PM

STAY AWAY FROM MY BACON!!!!!!

dentarthurdent on July 30, 2013 at 8:52 PM

dentarturdent:Lol,I was oblivious to that,good catch!:)

canopfor on July 30, 2013 at 9:18 PM

The tipping point to me in the last election was the abysmal keynote speech delivered by the mouthy, lard-ass governor from N.J.! It was an abject failure! It was particularly galling that the previous V.P. candidate was not asked to speak, mentioned one time, nor even invited to attend! Shameful! Paul, Perry, Lee, Cruz,or Palin are the only ones with the balls to save us from the liberal communist wing of the GOP! I’m tired of losing with these dimo-lite wusses! Just told that to the GOP fundraiser on the phone wondering why my donations are not coming in!! Ha!

Marco on July 30, 2013 at 9:20 PM

Resist We Much on July 30, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Yep. If the democratics and the liberal media can choose the Republican candidate that they run against, -surprise, they tend to beat that candidate.

slickwillie2001 on July 30, 2013 at 9:24 PM

Christie is Jeb Bush’s bird-dog.

sartana on July 30, 2013 at 9:16 PM

That’s exactly my take on it. He is one of the front men for Jeb Bush.

Puma for Life on July 30, 2013 at 9:28 PM

As I post in all these threads: can anyone point out differences between Rahm and Christie, other than morbid obesity?

happytobehere on July 30, 2013 at 9:31 PM

The idea that Christie has any chance at all at the nomination, after all those pics of him polishing 0bama’s knob, is ludicrous.

Rebar on July 30, 2013 at 9:31 PM

The Fat Man is playing this very smart.
He knows Hildabeast and Slow Joe are beatable in the Donk primaries.
He just needs to build some Donk street cred.
Shrewd move.
Bruno Strozek on July 30, 2013 at 9:13 PM

He’ll be the nominee for sure, as long as Michelle doesn’t run.

happytobehere on July 30, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Rebar on July 30, 2013 at 9:31 PM

Who says he’s angling for the GOP nomination?

happytobehere on July 30, 2013 at 9:34 PM

Who says he’s angling for the GOP nomination?

happytobehere on July 30, 2013 at 9:34 PM

Point taken.

Rebar on July 30, 2013 at 9:37 PM

“This is the king of bacon talking about bacon,” Paul said about Christie. Both are considered potential 2016 contenders for the Republican presidential nomination…”

This was a bad move politically. I would bow down in the presence of the King of Bacon, no matter what his name is. :-P

Glenn Jericho on July 30, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Wow…Christie as your leader in 2016

The GOP is going to destroy this country

The GOP will betray you

PS, where’s the story of the big money GOP’ers, you know, like the messianic saviors the Koch bros, forcing the corrupt GOP leadership to shove amnesty down the throat of the base?

Like I said, the GOP will betray you

True_King on July 30, 2013 at 9:41 PM

Burke on July 30, 2013 at 8:56 PM

I remember constant fat jokes even when he was “beloved” by some. He’s very fat.

happytobehere on July 30, 2013 at 9:42 PM

Fat pig RINO clown should really avoid conversations about pork or bacon…

Doomsday on July 30, 2013 at 9:43 PM

I mean, he’s the fattest person in politics since at least Taft. The last person as fat as him that was a household name has got to be Chris Farley and he died of fat, right?

happytobehere on July 30, 2013 at 9:45 PM

Burke on July 30, 2013 at 8:56 PM

happytobehere on July 30, 2013 at 9:42 PM

…seen the movie Shallow Hal?

KOOLAID2 on July 30, 2013 at 9:47 PM

…seen the movie Shallow Hal?
KOOLAID2 on July 30, 2013 at 9:47 PM

Nope. Is it about how we should be sexually attracted to people “for who they are on the inside” even if who they are on the inside is someone who voraciously shovels excess calories into their gullet day after day? Because I’d love to see that!

happytobehere on July 30, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Sketch. I will never finish it. Will never look at it again. This is generally what the initial sketch for an idea looks like. Thought you might enjoy anyway. ; )

Bmore on July 30, 2013 at 10:05 PM

Yow…that left a mark.

Jaibones on July 30, 2013 at 10:06 PM

King Bacon squeals like a little piggy when Bruce points to him from the stage.

Punchenko on July 30, 2013 at 10:15 PM