Zimmerman juror: Let’s face it, he got away with murder

posted at 6:01 pm on July 25, 2013 by Allahpundit

Remember when juror B37 told Anderson Cooper that initially there were three votes for acquittal, two for manslaughter, and one for second-degree murder? Meet the juror who voted for murder.

She wouldn’t/couldn’t convict ultimately but she seems to think the outcome was a moral travesty, yet she also thinks that the trial was a “publicity stunt” by the prosecution and never should have happened. If there’s one thing a raw, divided America needs now to heal after the verdict, it’s … the opposite of this, basically:

“You can’t put the man in jail even though in our hearts we felt he was guilty,” said the woman who was identified only as Juror B29 during the trial. “But we had to grab our hearts and put it aside and look at the evidence.”…

“George Zimmerman got away with murder, but you can’t get away from God. And at the end of the day, he’s going to have a lot of questions and answers he has to deal with,” Maddy said. “[But] the law couldn’t prove it.”…

“That’s where I felt confused, where if a person kills someone, then you get charged for it,” Maddy said. “But as the law was read to me, if you have no proof that he killed him intentionally, you can’t say he’s guilty.”…

She said she believes she owes Trayvon Martin’s parents an apology because she feels “like I let them down.”

“It’s hard for me to sleep, it’s hard for me to eat because I feel I was forcefully included in Trayvon Martin’s death. And as I carry him on my back, I’m hurting as much Trayvon’s Martin’s mother because there’s no way that any mother should feel that pain,” she said.

“In our hearts we felt he was guilty”? Go back and watch B37′s interview, or the local news station’s interview with the alternate juror. They didn’t feel he was guilty. Then again, four of the jurors issued a statement after B37 spoke up to say that she didn’t speak for them, so maybe the “we” here is a reference to those four. I’m curious to hear from them now. How many of the six acquitted him with a clear conscience, a la B37, and how many were convulsed with misgivings like “Maddy”?

Now, explain something to me. If she thought he “got away with murder” but that there wasn’t enough evidence to prove intent, … why didn’t she stand firm on manslaughter? It seems clear to me, even though she’s not quoted by ABC as saying this explicitly, that she thinks this wasn’t legit self-defense. If that’s how she feels, yet she also feels that the prosecution didn’t meet its burden of intent for Murder Two, then Florida’s catch-all homicide category of manslaughter is the obvious fit. She seems to be trying to argue that Zimmerman’s morally culpable even if he’s not legally culpable, but that’s a hard argument to make if you just let a guy go free on the theory that he was protecting himself from death (or great bodily harm) by shooting. If it’s not self-defense, it’s manslaughter. If it’s self-defense, he didn’t “get away with murder” as a moral matter. Which is it?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

Little Libby?

Bmore on July 25, 2013 at 6:03 PM

She’s confused, psychologically and logically, and should have never been a juror.

However, she did say that they could never prove guilt, bef. liblikeaslave comes in here in lies his head off, the second pig of HA.

Schadenfreude on July 25, 2013 at 6:03 PM

ABC, you azzholes, you went with the “white Hispanic”, per the NY Slimes.

Therefore, by same logic, obama is the first black Caucasian president.

Schadenfreude on July 25, 2013 at 6:05 PM

Maybe she’s trying to cover her butt for when the mob figures out who these women are.

*shrug*

Make one want to be a good citizen and do jury duty.

kim roy on July 25, 2013 at 6:05 PM

Make one want to be a good citizen and do jury duty.

kim roy on July 25, 2013 at 6:05 PM

Being rich and the D’s propaganda and racism harlot will compensate for all of it.

Schadenfreude on July 25, 2013 at 6:06 PM

She is very confused. Squaring the two isn’t possible. She may end up going crazy from trying.

Bmore on July 25, 2013 at 6:06 PM

If he was guilty, why didn’t she hold out and hang the jury? I bet she thinks, on the other hand, OJ didn’t kill two people.

Liam on July 25, 2013 at 6:06 PM

All six of the jurors were women and Maddy, 36, who is Puerto Rican, was the only minority to deliberate in the racially charged case. Zimmerman, 29, was a white Hispanic and Martin, 17, was black.

And yet there they are, in the article linked above, still trotting out the “white Hispanic”.

What a bunch of degenerates.

kim roy on July 25, 2013 at 6:07 PM

liblikeaslave comes in here in lies his head off, the second pig of HA.

Schadenfreude on July 25, 2013 at 6:03 PM

I always thought he was a she..

bernzright777 on July 25, 2013 at 6:07 PM

There is a third theory: Having seen the Grievance Industrial Complex lynch GZ and the B-37, she could have thought, “I want no part of that!”

MunDane68 on July 25, 2013 at 6:07 PM

She’d sell her own mother if it kept the mob from her door.

coldwarrior on July 25, 2013 at 6:07 PM

obama will have her to the WH soon.

Schadenfreude on July 25, 2013 at 6:07 PM

Schadenfreude on July 25, 2013 at 6:06 PM

She just bought herself a pass with this interview.

kim roy on July 25, 2013 at 6:07 PM

If I were George Zimmerman, I’d go dark, and work my ass off to lose 30 lbs, grow a beard and longer hair, dye it, etc.

blatantblue on July 25, 2013 at 6:07 PM

I always thought he was a she..

bernzright777 on July 25, 2013 at 6:07 PM

That’s his business.

Schadenfreude on July 25, 2013 at 6:08 PM

I smell payoff… And if she was the “hold out” on the Jury why did it only take 16 hours for the verdict? I half expect the other jurors to say the same so they will be safe. This is just disgusting..

sandee on July 25, 2013 at 6:09 PM

I guess this is why you sequester a jury, peers have a tendency to be influenced by their peers

Windsweeping on July 25, 2013 at 6:09 PM

I pegged her right, bef. the verdict. I’d typed here that she’ll be the one to hang the jury, if that w/b one outcome. She said she wanted to, on day one.

Schadenfreude on July 25, 2013 at 6:10 PM

Really? This woman sounds like a complete moron – why is she not unable to understand that not all killings are intentional, and that an intentional killing is treated differently under the law than an accidental killing or killing in self defense, as Zimmerman did?

Pork-Chop on July 25, 2013 at 6:11 PM

Wait all of the Libs argued like demented fools with me when I told them that the jury was NOT ‘all-white.’

She must be an White African-Hispanic or something.

Resist We Much on July 25, 2013 at 6:11 PM

Anonymously they say “Innocent”.

With their face in the camera they say “Burn him!!!”

This was expected. No?

portlandon on July 25, 2013 at 6:11 PM

She just bought herself a pass with this interview.

kim roy on July 25, 2013 at 6:07 PM

‘Xactly.

Resist We Much on July 25, 2013 at 6:12 PM

This is why minorities vote democrat. Absolutely zero critical thought.And impossible to point out their own idiocy, as the truth is the last thing they want to hear, as evinced by obama’s 106 minute ‘speech’.
Only room for one train of thought. The legacy of the white liberal elite and public schools.

Lanceman on July 25, 2013 at 6:12 PM

Well I’m not surprised. The media portrayed Zimmerman as a monster and Trayvon as an angel. None of the bad stuff about him was allowed to be used…

sandee on July 25, 2013 at 6:12 PM

She must be an White African-Hispanic or something.

Resist We Much on July 25, 2013 at 6:11 PM

She’s black Hispanic, really, the new NYT designation.

obama is the first black Caucasion president of the US. It’s just that he hates his mother.

Schadenfreude on July 25, 2013 at 6:12 PM

Low-information-juror

…the law says someone didn’t commit a crime, so I HAD to find him not guilty.

WRONG, you could have found him guilty, and prolonged it with a hung jury and he would have been found innocent eventually.

It’s funny that even when you put freakin’ facts in front of an ignorant human being, they STILL deny it and claim they know better or their god knows better.

Idiot. You concluded the only verdict possible because we have a CIVIL RIGHT to defend ourselves. Your idiotic opinions are irrelevant in a nation of laws. If you don’t like this system, move to Cuba.

TX-96 on July 25, 2013 at 6:12 PM

I always thought he was a she..

bernzright777 on July 25, 2013 at 6:07 PM

IT does

HotAirian on July 25, 2013 at 6:13 PM

Zimmerman, 29, was a white Hispanic and Martin, 17, was black.

We don’t know Martin’s ancestry. he may very well be white black black … or black brown white … or white black yellow.

Until we have the facts the media should quote his ethnicity as “unknown”.

darwin on July 25, 2013 at 6:13 PM

This is called extricating your azz from the firestorm of hatred directed at anyone involved in this case, especially the jurors. Is this not obvious? She’s playing up a narrative that she’s not really responsible, even though she feels so HORRIBLY RESPONSIBLE. Don’t you feel her pain?

somewhatconcerned on July 25, 2013 at 6:13 PM

Also, bef. any fool says “it wasn’t the jury of his peers”.

GZ was on trial, not TM…even though the jury would qualify for both…it doesn’t deter the fools from making such comments…

Schadenfreude on July 25, 2013 at 6:14 PM

Oh she’s the one who wants the book deal.

Scumbag whore.

This lady is at least unethical. George should sue her.

CW on July 25, 2013 at 6:14 PM

ABC went juror-shopping to find the one who would push the Correct Race Mongering Democrat Agenda, and they hit paydirt. No doubt they paid her handsomely.

Del Dolemonte on July 25, 2013 at 6:15 PM

This lady is at least unethical. George should sue her.

CW on July 25, 2013 at 6:14 PM
She also found someone not guilty that she thought was guilty…

sandee on July 25, 2013 at 6:15 PM

Anonymously they say “Innocent”.

With their face in the camera they say “Burn him!!!”

This was expected. No?

portlandon on July 25, 2013 at 6:11 PM

She could have just as easily kept her cake-hole shut.
Bet she watches that insipid Kardashian show.

Lanceman on July 25, 2013 at 6:15 PM

In court, her voice said “I do”.

What a fraud the entire society has become.

Schadenfreude on July 25, 2013 at 6:15 PM

She’s a bimbo.

What kind of person goes on national TV and says someone she found not guilty is guilty?

And who also says there should have never been a trial.

She is the juror from hell that either the defense or the prosecution wants if the best they can hope for is a hung jury. The juror who is no brains and all emotion.

She “felt”. And “we”. And she claims the other jurors “felt” the same way.

She claims all of the jurors “felt” he was guilty. While all of the other jurors are terrified to show their faces, much less give an interview.

And yet…

Well thank God she in the end used her brain. I’m guessing she needed a lot of help with that.

Also…

When asked by Roberts whether the case should have gone to trial, Maddy said, “I don’t think so.”

“I felt like this was a publicity stunt. This whole court service thing to me was publicity,” she said.

And the words that should terror in everyone’s heart..

“As much as we were trying to find this man guilty…

This is not what a jury is supposed to do. This is assuming guilt. This is requiring the defense to prove innocence.

And then there is that “we” again, when reportedly three voted not guilty before any deliberations began.

I bet the “we” is the other jurors trying be nice in their efforts to try to get her to use her brain.

farsighted on July 25, 2013 at 6:16 PM

I’d like to believe that the cognitive dissonance on display here is her way of simply covering her behind, to appease the mob knowing she’d be unveiled eventually anyway.

But, either way, it’s deplorable for her to go out and declare he murdered someone after finding him not guilty of that very thing. What a joke.

changer1701 on July 25, 2013 at 6:16 PM

the big story is the vigilantism that is sweeping all leftists, blind to justice.

Shall we comment that this the the only juror so far, iirc, that has allowed her name and face to be shown…all others trembling with fear. Oh, and i notice that abc helpful tells us that this was the only minority juror. Odd that, since Zimmerman is half Hispanic (but has a non-latino name so doesn’t count)

my guess is that she is 1. trying to insulate herself and family from the vigilantes that will be on the prowl once the jury’s names are released. A enemy of the State has been allowed to go free, so my guess is that we’ll see a lot more recanting if the names do get released.

plus, there’s the ever present Money angle…I was the juror that knew the truth, but failed to convince the white supremists on the jury.

at any rate, the dem operatives at abc got their scoop…barry will be happy….Eric will try to right this Injustice.

r keller on July 25, 2013 at 6:16 PM

Which is it?

Occam’s Razor would say that she’s just a moron with little grasp of the law.

SoRight on July 25, 2013 at 6:17 PM

The color of one’s skin has nothing to do with the content of your character.
We can only thank the other five jurors for preventing B29 from allowing this travesty to continue.

Another Drew on July 25, 2013 at 6:18 PM

I smell a book deal and it has Sharpton’s name all over it.

Somebody got to her. She’s terrified and wants to be on the safe side of social justice.

katy on July 25, 2013 at 6:18 PM

“I was the juror that was going to give them the hung jury. I fought to the end,” she said.

However, on the second day of deliberations, after spending nine hours discussing the evidence, Maddy said she realized there wasn’t enough proof to convict Zimmerman of murder or manslaughter under Florida law.

Zimmerman concedes he shot and killed Martin in Sanford on Feb. 26, 2012, but maintains he fired in self-defense.

Schadenfreude on July 25, 2013 at 6:19 PM

No reason to go on TV unless she’s getting paid…

sandee on July 25, 2013 at 6:19 PM

kim roy on July 25, 2013 at 6:07 PM

Ding ding ding… give that man a cigar.

From hiding in the shadows (like the rest of the honest jurors) to being the belle of the ball.

CPT. Charles on July 25, 2013 at 6:20 PM

No, you upheld the law.

Patriot Vet on July 25, 2013 at 6:20 PM

“But we had to grab our hearts and put it aside and look at the evidence.”

Pish posh! Put your hearts aside, and look at the evidence?

/well bless your hearts

Paul-Cincy on July 25, 2013 at 6:20 PM

Because she couldn’t find an innocent man guilty? Lord help us…

sandee on July 25, 2013 at 6:21 PM

(fix)

… why is she not unable to …

Pork-Chop on July 25, 2013 at 6:22 PM

What a confusing lady. Smh.

nicktjacob on July 25, 2013 at 6:22 PM

And the words that should terror in everyone’s heart..

“As much as we were trying to find this man guilty…

farsighted on July 25, 2013 at 6:16 PM

We knew that was the goal all along.

CW on July 25, 2013 at 6:24 PM

That’s because she’s an idiot.

jake49 on July 25, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Real simple: she was probably offered up to $50K by ABC for the exclusive interview, and this is an opportunity to protect her “rep” in her neighborhood.

Robert_Paulson on July 25, 2013 at 6:25 PM

This juror simply sounds like a leftist idiot to me.

bgibbs1000 on July 25, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Her statement says, literally, she was (and is) convinced of Zimmerman’s guilt of murder. Otherwise, she cannot make the statement she made. If he had a legitimate fear for his life, it was self-defense. Otherwise it was not.

Vincent Bugliosi uses an excellent reasonable doubt definition, “to the exclusion of a reasonable doubt.” It’s not far from “convinced.” If this lady was “convinced, she should have voted to “convict.”

Voting one way and then whining about it is chicken-stuff (retaining our guarded PG-13 rating).

IndieDogg on July 25, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Buyer’s remorse.

Captain Kirock on July 25, 2013 at 6:25 PM

I smell a book deal and it has Sharpton’s name all over it.

katy on July 25, 2013 at 6:18 PM

I agree, and I wouldn’t be at all surprised to see her marching with Sharpton and speaking at his other BGI rallies.

GrannyDee on July 25, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Maddy came to the correct legal conclusion.
Maddy is black.
Maddy is entitled to her own hallucinations.

crash72 on July 25, 2013 at 6:25 PM

The color of one’s skin has nothing to do with the content of your character.

Another Drew on July 25, 2013 at 6:18 PM

We know what Slavenowandie thinks of -that- idea…

ebrown2 on July 25, 2013 at 6:26 PM

Just so the death squads know…don’t blame me!

d1carter on July 25, 2013 at 6:27 PM

I think this is backpedaling, she doesn’t want to be hated.

Rancher on July 25, 2013 at 6:27 PM

The liberal media are unable to let go of the verdict, for whatever obsessive reason. Is it that they just can’t stand being wrong and accept the terms of life like adults?

They got what they wanted with the trial being convened in the first place. It seems they refuse to let go, like a kid who keeps nagging, “Are we there yet?”

What will the LSM do next week — feature a medium who can ‘channel’ Trayvon’s ghost?

Liam on July 25, 2013 at 6:27 PM

If she truly believed that, then why didn’t she say so when they polled the jury?

Abby Adams on July 25, 2013 at 6:27 PM

O-bots aren’t wired for such logic.

ddrintn on July 25, 2013 at 6:27 PM

Seems to me she’s arguing for a book deal.

BKeyser on July 25, 2013 at 6:28 PM

I think this is backpedaling, she doesn’t want to be hated.

Rancher on July 25, 2013 at 6:27 PM

Once more: She could have kept her yap shut and stayed in anonymity.

Lanceman on July 25, 2013 at 6:29 PM

She didn’t know about the death squads until after she was released…

d1carter on July 25, 2013 at 6:29 PM

The key is that in Florida, the prosecution must prove that the defendant did not act in self-defense. That standard applies to both murder and manslaughter. I read this juror’s remark to mean that she thought Zimmerman did the wrong thing by shooting Martin, but the prosecution failed to prove that fact beyond a reasonable doubt.

Outlander on July 25, 2013 at 6:29 PM

obama’s America

Schadenfreude on July 25, 2013 at 6:30 PM

This juror simply sounds like a leftist idiot to me.

bgibbs1000 on July 25, 2013 at 6:25 PM

She’s at least getting chummy with the left .

Does anyone remember a juror doing this in a high profile case ever???

CW on July 25, 2013 at 6:31 PM

“But we had to grab our hearts and put it aside and look at the evidence.”

Pish posh! Put your hearts aside, and look at the evidence?

/well bless your hearts

Paul-Cincy on July 25, 2013 at 6:20 PM

It’s almost as if she was disappointed she had to do that.

Also, when she says “we” she means “I” and she does not have the courage to stand alone. Or she really, really “feels” she is speaking for everyone, based on how she “felt” about what they “felt”, or something.

Even odds she thinks séances work and that your dead relatives can speak to you if done right.

farsighted on July 25, 2013 at 6:32 PM

I was hoping my ‘minorities’ comment would have brought libdie out.

No such luck.

Lanceman on July 25, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Once more: She could have kept her yap shut and stayed in anonymity.

Lanceman on July 25, 2013 at 6:29 PM

Unless her neighbors figured out, after three weeks’ absence, that she was on the jury. And gave her hell for it when she returned home.

Liam on July 25, 2013 at 6:32 PM

W

Schadenfreude on July 25, 2013 at 6:19 PM

That’s the only insightful thing she said. The forensic evidence nailed it. Thank you Dr. Vincent DiMaio.

gracie on July 25, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Don’t miss this

Schadenfreude on July 25, 2013 at 6:32 PM

She was just on ABCnews. Her last sentence sums up her attitude:

“The world goes in circles”

Paul-Cincy on July 25, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Schadenfreude on July 25, 2013 at 6:19 PM

gracie on July 25, 2013 at 6:32 PM

It’s hilarious, though. She thinks the guy committed murder, but then says that putting the guy on trial is a sham?

ddrintn on July 25, 2013 at 6:34 PM

How long will the jurors remain anonymous..?

d1carter on July 25, 2013 at 6:34 PM

Zimmerman juror: Let’s face it, he got away with murder

If Trayvon Martin were sitting on her chest and was repeatedly slamming her head into the concrete I think she would have a different perspective.

Very likely is that she’s playing for sympathy so she won’t be attacked by the left wing racist lunatics for making the correct decision.

RJL on July 25, 2013 at 6:35 PM

She comes across as pretty clueless.

Zimmerman was lucky the other jurors were smarter than this one.

AZCoyote on July 25, 2013 at 6:36 PM

That’s logic. That’s old school.

New school is about how you “feel”.

However, new school is how things were done by humans for thousands of years before enough people with some power discovered logic and reason.

How you “feel” is mob rule, and it terrified the Founding Fathers. But it’s “new school” in our brave new touchy-feely multi-cultural politically correct Orwellian nation.

farsighted on July 25, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Thank God you need all of the jurors to vote guilty in order to convict…looked to her heart instead of evidence, wanted to find guilty, good God what a horrible person/juror.

She reminds me of the old white woman in the jury I was apart of who wanted to convict the black guy cause he looked guilty and had a prior conviction under his belt. Luckily the rest of us were smarter than her prejudiced @ss…

Can only imagine she’s sitting next to her phone waiting for paid trips to speak at rallys and conventions…

nextgen_repub on July 25, 2013 at 6:37 PM

Outlander on July 25, 2013 at 6:29 PM

No she said he got away with murder.

Try again.

CW on July 25, 2013 at 6:38 PM

Liam on July 25, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Quite possible. Too stupid to stay away an extra week to feign vacation or something.

Lanceman on July 25, 2013 at 6:38 PM

I don’t think she has to explain herself. Especially not to someone who didn’t have to carry the burden of rendering a verdict. -That’s how she feels and I can except it.

Opinionnation on July 25, 2013 at 6:39 PM

what makes her so sure that zimmerman was guilty?

i hate, hate hate when people think things about others and they have no proof. i can’t stand it. if you think a certain way about someone else then that thought had to come from something, it has to be based on something.

but no. zimmerman is guilty until proven innocent. this moron just assumed that he was guilty and then couldn’t find anything to prove her assumption. and yet she still thinks he’s guilty?

this is like was i was so mad at libfreeanddie about. he/she just assumed zimmerman was a racist. basically the logic was “zimmerman is racist because he is because it’s true because i know.” *facepalm*

Sachiko on July 25, 2013 at 6:39 PM

I suspect what this juror really means is “This trial was a waste of time. Zimmerman should’ve been dragged out and strung up.”

ddrintn on July 25, 2013 at 6:39 PM

ddrintn on July 25, 2013 at 6:34 PM

A mind deliberately wasted by the morally and intellectual bankrupted educational system, folks. Say thanks to Slavenowandie for the Honey-BooBooization of the nation.

ebrown2 on July 25, 2013 at 6:40 PM

Octamom

gracie on July 25, 2013 at 6:40 PM

This X infiniti.

CW on July 25, 2013 at 6:40 PM

Dumb broad not only outed herself but looks completely stupid doing it.

That, sportsfans, is what we call an unforced error.

Lanceman on July 25, 2013 at 6:42 PM

Once more: She could have kept her yap shut and stayed in anonymity.

Lanceman on July 25, 2013 at 6:29 P

I doubt that, the names will be released eventually, legally or not.

Rancher on July 25, 2013 at 6:42 PM

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm,………Freedom of Speechy eh!

Me thinks, that a Moritoriun type thingy, should be imposed on
jurors,so that there conscience that bothers them on after the
trial is over,they should ,…..

….
Shut the BOINK UP,…so they/them and those won’t keep
dumping fuel on the Racial so-called InJustice Bon Fire!!!

canopfor on July 25, 2013 at 6:43 PM

Don’t miss this

Schadenfreude on July 25, 2013 at 6:32 PM

Wow! Interesting. Hadn’t seen this before.

Question, oh Schadenfreude: Any idea what kind of weight a citizens’ jury has in Florida?

GrannyDee on July 25, 2013 at 6:43 PM

OK, when does this sh!t become defamation already? He’s innocent until proved guilty, so he’s still innocent. He’s didn’t get away with murder. Time for you and your lawyers to start getting paid, George.

Ronnie on July 25, 2013 at 6:44 PM

Zimmerman was lucky the other jurors were smarter than this one.

AZCoyote on July 25, 2013 at 6:36 PM

Looks like Zimmerman was saved from one of the grossest injustices and a railroading by the state since Dreyfus by the three people on the the jury who forced the others to use their brains.

The one tiny bright light in this interview is that in a brief fleeting moment of rationality even this juror “feels” there should have never bee a trial.

Hopefully that gives the Wicked Witch of Florida’s Fourth Judicial Circuit Court some sleepless nights.

If someone this clueless, unintelligent, and driven by emotion comes to this conclusion after being forced to look at all of the evidence and testimony, what will the judge(s) who rule on Zimmerman’s malicious prosecution case conclude?

farsighted on July 25, 2013 at 6:44 PM

Playing devil’s advocate here: Perhaps what she means is she believes that Zimmerman is probably guilty but that reasonable doubt still exists.

“Beyond a reasonable doubt” is a very high standard. Maybe she did her job correctly.

myiq2xu on July 25, 2013 at 6:45 PM

Wait and see…the 4 other jurors will come out and say what she is saying and that is why they distanced themselves from the first juror B37.

stingray9813 on July 25, 2013 at 6:45 PM

I doubt that, the names will be released eventually, legally or not.

Rancher on July 25, 2013 at 6:42 PM

Too bad I didn’t get called for jury duty. The one time I would not have minded. And I’d have been loud and proud afterward.

“Come get me, libdie’s ‘people’.”

Lanceman on July 25, 2013 at 6:46 PM