Weiner’s sext partner: He’s not who I thought he was

posted at 7:21 pm on July 25, 2013 by Allahpundit

Who did she think he was? Was she in a coma in the summer of 2011?

As a matter of fact, per John Sexton, she was A-OK with Weiner’s compulsive sexting and lying back when it didn’t involve her:

When Weiner was caught in almost exactly the same situation two years ago, Leathers reportedly wrote that he “did not do anything worthy of resignation.” She also wrote “Weiner can continue sending d*** pics every single day for the rest of his life as long as he continues to legislate like he does. I decided.” Weiner apparently agreed.

What changed Leathers’ mind? Is it the lying? Well, in that case let me point out that Weiner lied before. In fact, he lied repeatedly to everyone for about a week until Andrew Breitbart forced him to admit the truth. Why didn’t Leathers get it then that Weiner was not a praiseworthy figure?

One: Weiner never “legislated.” That’s the core reason why he’s polled consistently worse than Spitzer. Spitzer has an actual resume to run on if you can get past his whoring and family betrayals. Weiner’s resume is going on Fox News and bickering with Megyn Kelly. Two: We’re talking here about a guy whose self-control issues are so notorious that even Alec Baldwin — Alec Baldwin — thinks they’re disqualifying. She must have had some dim idea that he was married while this was going on given the media’s endless, inexplicable cooing over how amazing and accomplished his wife supposedly is. If that didn’t clue her in, how about the fact that the Facebook account he was using to message her had a photo of him, Huma, and their new baby?

Why is she speaking up now, anyway? Evidently their “relationship” started to fall apart in April; she kept quiet until now, presumably to maximize the damage as he became a serious contender in the primary. But why try to maximize the damage at all? Is it the fact that he promised to get her a condo and maybe a job at Politico and didn’t follow through? Or is this routine revenge for being jilted? I’m skeptical of the latter given the nature of the relationship but, via the Corner, here’s a surreal tidbit from her interview with “Inside Edition”:

Q: “You told Anthony Weiner that you loved him?
A: “Yes”
Q: “Did he tell you he loved you?”
A: “Yes.”

She had no reason not to believe him. He was forced to resign from Congress in disgrace after sexting with numerous women and then lying about it for weeks on end, and now he was planning a run for mayor of New York with his Clinton-confidante pregnant wife by his side. Obviously this was a guy who might realistically drop everything and commit himself to her, no?

Don’t be too hard on her, though. This isn’t the first time she fell in love with a prominent Democrat only to find that he’s an embarrassing liar and a total disappointment. She worked on Obama’s campaign in 2008. Exit question for “House of Cards” fans: Leathers says Weiner is the Frank Underwood to her Zoe. Is that right? He seems more like a Peter Russo to me — ambitious, but too flawed to get anywhere.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

“It makes me feel physically ill… I’m disgusted by him.”

Welcome to the club! The rest of America already feels physically ill at the sight of Weiner — you’re just the last to know.

Blind worship of progressive cred can do that to a girl.

Zombie on July 25, 2013 at 7:25 PM

It’s a man baby!

wytshus on July 25, 2013 at 7:26 PM

She didn’t get the memo, apparently. A blue dress is the usual Democrat scum dating uniform.

MTF on July 25, 2013 at 7:27 PM

So you`re not going to vote for him?

“Oh yes, of course I will!”

ThePrez on July 25, 2013 at 7:30 PM

Do liberal women have no moral qualms whatsoever, no shame???

She knew it was Anthony Weiner.
She knew he was married.
She knew she was the “other woman” tempting a taken man.
And she knew he was a proven sleazeball extraordinaire who has cyber-seduced countless girls, some underage, and a serial compulsive liar.

And yet she engaged in virtual bodily fluids exchange with him and entertained notion of meat-space copulation in his sex dungeon?

Remember: You can’t be a hypocrite if you never claimed to have principles in the first place.

Zombie on July 25, 2013 at 7:30 PM

Honey, if you sext a guy who is married and has a kid…you a hoe. If you sext, period, you’re a loser. No sympathy for this one. Next!

joejm65 on July 25, 2013 at 7:31 PM

Great eyes but she’s crazier than Maxine Waters and will end up looking like Ernest Borgnine when she’s about 50.

I wonder how Huma feels to do her Weenie Man told another woman that he loved her.

Bishop on July 25, 2013 at 7:31 PM

Think she was the runner-up on last season’s RuPaul’s Drag Race. Sydney Leathers? Yeah, that’s her.

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on July 25, 2013 at 7:31 PM

Yeah, but what do Clinton, Gore, and Edwards think?

Marcola on July 25, 2013 at 7:32 PM

Brilliant, AP.

John the Libertarian on July 25, 2013 at 7:33 PM

WTF? This guy is butt-fugly. Big, lipless crooked mouth, skinny turkey-wattle neck, wrinkled beyond his years I could go on, but not without being, you know.

Lanceman on July 25, 2013 at 7:34 PM

This is not that uncommon of a mental process on the part of some women. They think they are the special ones and the creep won’t be creepy…to them.

sharrukin on July 25, 2013 at 7:34 PM

Latest twist:

Sydney Leathers is James O’Keefe in drag!!!

[Cue the theme music to The Sting.]

Zombie on July 25, 2013 at 7:35 PM

She was even more okay when it involved her. She only got upset when he dropped her.

She’s not so cute in photos that she did not take and distribute herself.

Blake on July 25, 2013 at 7:36 PM

15 minutes and counting down….

AUINSC on July 25, 2013 at 7:37 PM

She got caught.

tomas on July 25, 2013 at 7:37 PM

The unanswered question: why would a woman be romantically attracted to a toucan?

Mason on July 25, 2013 at 7:37 PM

You can’t make this stuff up.

faraway on July 25, 2013 at 7:37 PM

By the way, Carlos could do us all a big favor and learn to use Snapchat. We wouldn’t have to go through this déjà vue (or “view”) crank-shot stuff every couple of years if the pictures just disappeared.

As much as I love the spectacle of watching Democrats trying to muster support for a serial sexter-with-adolescents, I’m kinda tired of the same old, same old. We have so many rotten Democrat scandals to choose from these days that coming (heh) back to catch up with the latest in Weinering seems pedestrian..

MTF on July 25, 2013 at 7:37 PM

Ms. Leather’s Mother has already been quoted in the headlines.

Now I’d like to hear from Ms. Leather’s Father. He must be so proud.

What kind of values did her Father teach her? Is her Father married to her Mother?

wren on July 25, 2013 at 7:39 PM

Weiner’s sext partner: He’s not who I thought he was

Yes. Dick Pics can only tell you so much.

What a blithering idiot.

portlandon on July 25, 2013 at 7:39 PM

Time for a poll:

Is she fuglier and chubbier — or slightly less fugly and chubby — than Monica Lewinsky was in 1997?

Zombie on July 25, 2013 at 7:40 PM

I wish someone would tell me “I basically worship the ground you walk on. You’re incredible.” All I ever hear is get outta here, you pig.

And as dear Mr. Bishop said, Ms Leathers will indeed look like Ernest Borgnine around age 50.

arnold ziffel on July 25, 2013 at 7:40 PM

I think it’s mean that they altered the color of her lips in post-production.

TexasDan on July 25, 2013 at 7:40 PM

You know, I thought the exact same thing. Jumps through all sorts of hoops to put out the fires of his problems only to immolate himself in an even bigger scandal that inevitably ends the run.

KingGold on July 25, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Doesn’t look too disgusted to me. In fact, she looks a tad bit ambitious in my opinion.

ButterflyDragon on July 25, 2013 at 7:41 PM

Zombie on July 25, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Well, I like chubby. And I like dark-haired broads. So neither were ugly to me. However, I wouldn’t touch Lewinsky after she had Der Schliekmeister’s wang in her mouth.

Lanceman on July 25, 2013 at 7:42 PM

A girl any parent would be proud of.

portlandon on July 25, 2013 at 7:43 PM

She’s not working for Project Veritas is she?

She looks she answered the casting call for a demo leaning wanton slut.

Lonetown on July 25, 2013 at 7:43 PM

I think it’s mean that they altered the color of her lips in post-production.

TexasDan on July 25, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Purple lips are a liberal thing.

ButterflyDragon on July 25, 2013 at 7:43 PM

Well, she did want to be somebody…

d1carter on July 25, 2013 at 7:43 PM

And when she’s Borgnine-fifty, she’ll dutifully pull the lever for the Chelsea/Huma 2040 ticket, no doubt.

Zombie on July 25, 2013 at 7:43 PM

MTF on July 25, 2013 at 7:27 PM

Aw come on…give the poor little thing a break.
She probably hadn’t had the time to change.
In between reading to the blind, going to choir practice and helping little old ladies across the street, she was busy critiquing a married man’s junk.

Jomama on July 25, 2013 at 7:44 PM

Isn’t sexting a teenage thing?

This instance is proof liberals never emotionally developed past 8th grade.

Liam on July 25, 2013 at 7:44 PM

Zombie on July 25, 2013 at 7:43 PM

Now THERE’S two fugly broads.

Lanceman on July 25, 2013 at 7:45 PM

No sympathy. She’s a cupid stunt.

Resist We Much on July 25, 2013 at 7:45 PM

How utterly convenient. Of course, a liberal would never lie about sex when caught in the national headlights, right?

And, Oh, by the way, how does my hair look?

paul1149 on July 25, 2013 at 7:45 PM

Absolutely. I didn’t like the Zoe character, but there’s NO WAY this girl comes close to Zoe.

Let’s talk about Huma. Does she meet the threshold of a Claire? Obviously Hillary does. Or is Huma a hybrid of Claire and Gillian?

conservative pilgrim on July 25, 2013 at 7:46 PM

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on July 25, 2013 at 7:31 PM

You’re mean, Keep up the good work.

RickB on July 25, 2013 at 7:46 PM

Definitely more like Russo. Both are compulsive, addictive personalities- though Russo at least tried to overcome his demons. He certainly didn’t have enough time clean to survive the rigors of a political campaign.

Is there any evidence Weiner even took a break from sexting?

Huma is reported to have said she knew he hadn’t hit bottom. What’s a wife to do? Send him out to run for the most prominent mayoral position in the country, natch. Huma is Frank Underwood.

msmveritas on July 25, 2013 at 7:47 PM

Everything you need to know about her is in her top ten heroes list. She’s one nasty piece of work if these are the people she takes her cues from.

1. President Obama
2. Bill Maher
3. Anthony Weiner
4. Bernie Sanders
5. Julian Assange
6. Kieth Olberman
7. Alan Grayson
8. Rachel Maddow
9. Jon Stewart
10. Charlie Sheen

Kaptain Amerika on July 25, 2013 at 7:47 PM

And, Oh, by the way, how does my hair look?

paul1149 on July 25, 2013 at 7:45 PM

I don’t know, but the lipstick is not working.

conservative pilgrim on July 25, 2013 at 7:47 PM

I snorted wine through my nose laughing!!

Tar Heel Sooner on July 25, 2013 at 7:48 PM

-Do you love me?

“Of course I do, and to show just how much I’m sending you a pic of my johnson.”

-OMG you really DO love me!

She’s a moron in the Fluke mold, probably given more rides than Greyhound and been dumped so many times she would need a Cray to tally the final figure.

Bishop on July 25, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Not the man she thought he was? Bwahahahaha.. what a load of … yeah, right. She set him up. Idiots.

itsacookbook on July 25, 2013 at 7:48 PM

This woman is straight up trash. And Anthony Weiner is a disgusting pig.

bluegill on July 25, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Wiener will not become Mayor, but another Democrat will.

And that is the real corruption.

Everyone acts like it is just this one guy. It’s not. They are all corrupt to the core.

And they want to control me. They sit in judgment of me. They say there is something wrong with my values.

Bad is good and good is bad.

petunia on July 25, 2013 at 7:48 PM

msmveritas on July 25, 2013 at 7:47 PM

No. She isn’t cut throat enough. How about Frank’s chief of staff?

conservative pilgrim on July 25, 2013 at 7:49 PM

arnold ziffel on July 25, 2013 at 7:40 PM

lmao..dude..I wouldnt touch that.
So much for being a power and fame.
Still.laughing.

bazil9 on July 25, 2013 at 7:49 PM

No. Underwood is an evil genious and Zoe is clever & hot. These two trainwrecks couldn’t be further from them.

Kataklysmic on July 25, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Just think…
She could be found to be one of your peers..
On a jury…

Electrongod on July 25, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Two-part lesson for Democratic politicians:

1. There will always be an endless supply of power-worshipping fleshy young progressive bimbos to satisfy your every carnal desire, no matter how repulsive you may be;

2. Every single one of those fleshy young progressive bimbos will stab you in the back the moment they sense you are vulnerable.

Zombie on July 25, 2013 at 7:50 PM

Time for a drink..I like when BG is
actually with the program.

bazil9 on July 25, 2013 at 7:50 PM

“It makes me feel physically ill… I feel sick about it. I’m disgusted by him.”

I seem to remember a time. Long ago. When people who did shameful things went into hiding–at least til the scandal died down.

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on July 25, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Here is some background info on Sydney Leather’s family:

Her thrice-married mom, Laura, was a home health aide; her uncle was the police chief of the southern Illinois town of Mount Carmel, where she grew up, just across the Wabash River from where she’d end up living with her machinist dad in Princeton, Ind.

Leathers’ stepfather Jeffrey Wyatt, who is separated from mom Laura, said “right now her mom is embarrassed.”

wren on July 25, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Zombie on July 25, 2013 at 7:30 PM

True, which is why Democrats feel free to denounce Mark Sanford and David Vitter while their secretaries are servicing them under the desk. Better to never have any standards at all than to set high standards that you sometimes fail to reach.

JimLennon on July 25, 2013 at 7:51 PM

This woman is straight up trash. And Anthony Weiner is a disgusting pig.

bluegill on July 25, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Don’t hold back missy.

arnold ziffel on July 25, 2013 at 7:52 PM

A long time ago, weren’t there good people who called themselves Democrats?

Weren’t some Democrats honest and faithful? I mean a really really long time ago.

I watched the Daily Show stuff and I can’t even laugh. This is so sick. It’s hard to believe this is even real.

Is this funny? It just makes me feel ill.

petunia on July 25, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Fleshy. -_-

Chubsters have their place, my buddy Gordo swears by them.

Bishop on July 25, 2013 at 7:53 PM

Zombie on July 25, 2013 at 7:40 PM

I thought Lewinsky was attractive enough. Kind of turned off by the crazy though.

arnold ziffel on July 25, 2013 at 7:53 PM

I think I just threw up in me mouth.

CW on July 25, 2013 at 7:54 PM

He’s Russo. She’s the whore.

Jeff Weimer on July 25, 2013 at 7:56 PM

What a fat smug face, she has.

Blake on July 25, 2013 at 7:56 PM

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on July 25, 2013 at 7:31 PM

You’re mean, Keep up the good work.

RickB on July 25, 2013 at 7:46 PM

Sweetest thing I’ve heard all day!

;)

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on July 25, 2013 at 7:57 PM

A long time ago, weren’t there good people who called themselves Democrats?

You’re not wrong at all. Except that most of those Democrats were driven from public service when the hard-core commies took over the party. The rest switched parties and became Republicans.

JimLennon on July 25, 2013 at 7:59 PM

+1000

Best laugh of the day.

scalleywag on July 25, 2013 at 8:00 PM

I remember thinking “poor Hillary” but now… I can’t even feel sorry for those women.

In a way they have set the worst example of all for young women.

Not so much in standing there with the creepy smile on their faces, but not figuring out who these creeps are before they married them!!!! And not warning us before they gained all that power.

Honestly I don’t believe Bill Clinton or the Wiener chap were ever decent human beings.

Why would anyone want to be with a man like that? How much do you hate yourself that a guy like that is appealing to you?

petunia on July 25, 2013 at 8:01 PM

arnold ziffel on July 25, 2013 at 7:53 PM

Ditto. Physically, I can definitely see what Bubba saw in Lewinsky, particularly if the other option was Hillary.

JimLennon on July 25, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Of course she came forward, she doesn’t “love” him, she wants to be in the limelight, and this is her ticket. Next up, Gloria Allred will be by her side charging the Weiner with breach of promise or some other sensational infraction to keep her in the news. And then she’ll write a tell all book. Weiner’s a pathetic jerk, but so is she.

scalleywag on July 25, 2013 at 8:05 PM

HAHAHAHAHA!!! The New York Post calls Ms. Leathers “Bright, buxom, and…bucktoothed”.

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on July 25, 2013 at 8:05 PM

JimLennon on July 25, 2013 at 8:01 PM

rofl, that’s a high bar sir.

arnold ziffel on July 25, 2013 at 8:07 PM

I can kind of see why she wanted to do this stuff with a guy who looks like Arnold Horshack… but without Horshack’s morals.

Or his ethics.

Or his personality.

No, wait, I take that back. What the hell is this woman on? There are smarter dipsticks out there in wrecks in the salvage yard.

ajacksonian on July 25, 2013 at 8:13 PM

Kaptain Amerika on July 25, 2013 at 7:47 PM

That’s a real group of winners right there. Another early-20s liberal overflowing with snark, smugness, and supreme self-righteousness. If only the rest of us rubes were smart enough to appreciate the intellectual firepower of her heroes.

By the way, Charlie Sheen?? Given the other nine, I would have figured the 10th would have been Wendy Davis, Richard Dawkins, or Steven Colbert.

JimLennon on July 25, 2013 at 8:16 PM

No. She isn’t cut throat enough. How about Frank’s chief of staff?

conservative pilgrim on July 25, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Fair point, though I’d bet as Hillary’s protege she learned a thing or two about cutting throats. She certainly seems to have lapped up whatever lessons Hillary had to share on loveless political marriages. Hillary chose better in Bill Clinton, however. Weiner is the booby prize in political power mates.

msmveritas on July 25, 2013 at 8:33 PM

AP, I agree with everything you’re saying – I think demonstrates – again – that all politics is local, you being an NYC guy and this psycho poised to become mayor. Your posts regarding Wiener specifically are far more passionate and less snarky than anything else you’ve written in recent memory. Good on you for that – a little justifiable outrage soothes a man on occasion.

King B on July 25, 2013 at 8:37 PM

At least she was smart enough not to marry the creep. Can’t say as much for Humer.

Christien on July 25, 2013 at 8:39 PM

Shes worse than he is. Not only was she stupid enough to get involved with him knowing what she was, she actually is feigning naivete when the reality is shes just some bitter hoe who wants her 15 minutes of fame by blowing up his campaign.

kaltes on July 25, 2013 at 8:39 PM

“He talked big but he was equipped like a hamster or something.”

Southernblogger on July 25, 2013 at 8:39 PM

Allahpundit FTW.

No really. SLAM DUNK!

Notorious GOP on July 25, 2013 at 8:43 PM

I read an article about this stuff yesterday in which this woman was quoted as saying that she knew Weiner was married, but she believed his marriage was just a political arrangement and not a real marriage.

Sounds like Weiner and this sexting chick are both a couple of opportunistic liars. Imagine that.

AZCoyote on July 25, 2013 at 8:45 PM

And BTW, this sexting chick didn’t explain how a marriage that she says she thought was just a “political arrangement” had produced a baby.

AZCoyote on July 25, 2013 at 8:49 PM

AZCoyote on July 25, 2013 at 8:49 PM

Political marriages produce heirs. At the very least a baby is a very convenient political prop they can use in campaign ads. If the sexting chick got anything right at all it was the assessment this was just a “political arrangement.”

msmveritas on July 25, 2013 at 9:01 PM

Is this the girl who got sick, died the day before Wiener’s big game in South Bend, and then called him after her funeral? I thought she was a dude.

red villain on July 25, 2013 at 9:02 PM

red villain on July 25, 2013 at 9:02 PM

*shakes fist* “DAMN YOU, TUIASOSOPO!”

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on July 25, 2013 at 9:06 PM

What has he legislated, did he legislate for sexting, what? You know, just when I think the liberal/prog/socialists can’t be anymore ignorant someone like this ignorant brainwashed obama-bot slut comes along! She’s obviously just another lefty with an over inflated sense of self looking for their 15 minutes of fame/infamy!

The world has truly gone mad, down is up and up is down, wrong is right and right is wrong. I am truly worried for our republic!

Liberty or Death on July 25, 2013 at 9:11 PM

You can’t make this stuff up.

faraway on July 25, 2013 at 7:37 PM

No, you can’t. Sydney Leathers? That sounds like something out of Vonnegut.

ddrintn on July 25, 2013 at 9:17 PM

I’d say she was trailer park trash but i would not want to insult trailer parks.

gerrym51 on July 25, 2013 at 9:17 PM

gerrym51 on July 25, 2013 at 9:17 PM

No, no, I’d say she’s probably strictly ‘burb respectability. We trailer-trash types prefer the real thing.

ddrintn on July 25, 2013 at 9:19 PM

In the UK, they call this kind of girl a “slapper.” I’m always amused by that expression.

WhatSlushfund on July 25, 2013 at 9:36 PM

This woman is straight up trash. And Anthony Weiner is a disgusting pig.

bluegill on July 25, 2013 at 7:48 PM

kim roy on July 25, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Time for “Mrs Weiner” to cue the Tammy Wynette Stand By Your Man music, eh Hillary?

GreatCommunicator on July 25, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Zombie on July 25, 2013 at 7:40 PM

Awww. Be nice to Miss Monica. How many of us, honestly now ladies, at the age of 22, 23 not be flattered if the POTUS took an interest and run at us? By all accounts Billy Jeff is charismatic and I can see how a young girl would be flattered and go along.

Weiner, on the other hand, all the sleaze but none of the charm or attractiveness. Ew. Ew. Ew. Ew.

kim roy on July 25, 2013 at 10:00 PM

She’s very vindictive and he’s a psychopathic liar.

They’re made for each other.

KMC1 on July 25, 2013 at 10:01 PM

No one is mentioning the obvious:

Maybe she thought she was looking at his face

entagor on July 25, 2013 at 10:11 PM

No one is mentioning the obvious:

Maybe she thought she was looking at his face

entagor on July 25, 2013 at 10:11 PM

That’s got to be it, she thought his name was Jack “one-eyed Jack” that is!

Liberty or Death on July 25, 2013 at 10:13 PM

Honey, if you are sexting at all and it ain’t to your hubby you know what you are?

I’ll give you a hint, it starts with a “w”.

Spitzer’s girls get paid for it.

Bubba Redneck on July 25, 2013 at 11:55 PM

No one is mentioning the obvious:

Maybe she thought she was looking at his face

entagor on July 25, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Having seen his face and I’m surprised she didn’t scream in terror.

Bubba Redneck on July 25, 2013 at 11:57 PM

JimLennon on July 25, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Lewinsky was a pretty girl, I’ll give her that. Bubba does like them pretty.

I’ll never forget what Ross Perot said about the Lewinsky affair. He said that if Monica had come on to him as president (perhaps after suffering a severe concussion . . . but I digress) he would have immediately called her father after rebuffing her and told him about it and recommended he give her a good spanking. I have no doubt Ross would have done it.

Bubba Redneck on July 26, 2013 at 12:05 AM

Somebody disconnect disinfect her phone!

profitsbeard on July 26, 2013 at 1:37 AM