Quotes of the day

posted at 10:41 pm on July 18, 2013 by Allahpundit

White House press secretary Jay Carney said Thursday that the “public opinion will take care of itself” on President Obama’s signature healthcare law, despite polling that shows the reform legislation remains deeply unpopular.

“The picture that has been painted by opponents does not represent the truth,” said Carney, who also noted that “there has been a constant effort by Republicans to undermine the law, try to repeal the law, try to obstruct the implementation of the law.”

“The fact of the matter is millions of Americans are already receiving benefits because of the Affordable Care Act that they did not have prior to its passage,” Carney said.

***

Two U.S. government officials warned on Wednesday that the launch of new state healthcare exchanges could potentially be delayed, raising further doubts about the implementation of President Barack Obama’s signature legislation.

Alan Duncan, an auditor with the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration, an Internal Revenue Service agency that monitors performance, said testing the systems needed to implement the exchanges “will be difficult to complete” by the October 1 start date.

“The lack of adequate testing could result in significant delays and errors in accepting and processing … applications for health insurance coverage,” he told the House of Representatives Oversight and Government Reform committee.

***

Less than a third of small businesses say they’re prepared for the regulatory mandates under ObamaCare, a new survey from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce found…

“Excessive regulation is having a crippling effect on job growth among small businesses, as our latest small-business survey makes clear,” said Rob Engstrom, the Chamber’s senior vice president. “In fact, the only thing that scares small businesses more than the current business climate is what Washington bureaucrats will do next.”

The survey found that 30 percent of businesses were not ready to comply with the new rules. Roughly 25 percent reported not knowing what they had to do to follow the law.

Seventy-one percent of the more than 1,300 small-business executives polled said they would be less likely to hire employees because of the healthcare law, according to the survey.

***

One person who was decidedly not in the audience Thursday was Mary Miller, the CEO of Jancoa, a 41-year-old, family-owned janitorial business in Cincinnati, Ohio. Miller shared her grievances with Congress last year.

“This will destroy the foundation on which this company was built, and the quality of life we are trying to help our employees achieve,” Miller said on the House floor last July.

Miller has 340 employees, and the law will soon require her to provide them with health insurance. Miller said she now faces the choice of $1.4 million for employee healthcare, $640,000 in fines for not buying them healthcare, or cutting hours for employees so they are no longer full-time, and thus not required to be insured.

I’m going out of business that’s not okay with me. I have 340 employees and their families depend on that,” Miller told CNN.

***

I think we’ve reached sort of an interesting moment in the post-passage of the Affordable Care Act because until this point you’ve sort of seen cracks in the foundations, people who have been following this closely like Jim Angle and others have understood that we were about to see an unraveling, that we were about to see a crumbling. But what we’ve seen in recent weeks, whether it’s Max Baucus calling it a “train wreck” or Tom Harkin suggesting delaying the employer mandate was not going to be lawful or this stunning letter from unions going after the president, saying that this will have disastrous effects not only on union members but millions of Americans, the NFL distancing itself from comments that Secretary Sebelius has made. All of that taken together, you’re now seeing the public collapse of Obamacare.

So, we’re seeing the edifice of Obamacare I think start to collapse. And that’s something that the White House has to be tremendously concerned about. And what these votes in the House are doing today is putting Democrats in the House in a very difficult position to vote either in favor of suspending the employer mandate, which is what the White House has argued in favor of doing but instructed Democratic House members not to vote that way.

***

Since the end of 2010, those viewing the law unfavorably have — with a handful of exceptions — always outpaced those who see it in a favorable light. In June, 43 percent regarded the law unfavorably while just 35 percent had a favorable view of it. (Worth noting: Eight percent of those who had an unfavorable view of the law did so because it didn’t, in their minds, go far enough to overhaul the health care system.)…

Looking at the data, it’s readily apparent that views about the law have cemented in place. When that sort of thing happens in public opinion, virtually no external event — no matter how dramatic or seemingly important — can change perceptions in any statistically meaningful way. (One foreign policy example: Once the public soured on the war in Iraq, there was nothing anyone could do to change that sentiment.)…

And so, President Obama’s speech today will almost certainly not move the needle on the issue. People who already like the law will still like it. Those who don’t won’t.

***

But despite the administration’s messaging efforts, news in the days that followed did little to dispel the perception that the Obama administration may not be up to the task of implementing the law. That’s not an unusual turn of events. So far, the law’s implementation has been marked by missed deadlines, mismanagement, and general bureaucratic ineptitude…

GAO has provided other reasons to be skeptical about the health department’s competence as well. In a separate report in November, the office also found that HHS was among several government agencies failing to properly assess the cost and effectiveness of internal IT systems. Another GAO report warned that the health department was not exercising sufficient oversight of contractors in its Medicaid audit program. An audit of HHS finances last year by an independent contractor, meanwhile, found that the agency had ongoing material weaknesses in its financial management, owing in part to the department’s size and complexity. HHS has known about some of these weaknesses for years.

This is the wing of the federal government primarily tasked with implementing the largest, most complicated, most expensive social insurance scheme in decades: an agency that has demonstrated repeated failures to manage its own technology infrastructure, its fleet of contractors, or its sprawling financial controls.

Is it any surprise that implementation is not going entirely as planned? If anything, it’s almost more of a surprise when anything does.

***

***

***

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

The “pivot” Friends episode is on. That makes me laugh so much.

gophergirl on July 18, 2013 at 11:23 PM

The coral snake is real colorful … and makes a rattler bite seem like a day in the park.

PolAgnostic on July 18, 2013 at 11:17 PM

King snakes are colorful, too. If I recall, they eat other snakes (hence the name) but they aren’t poisonous.

Liam on July 18, 2013 at 11:23 PM

On a serious note, thank to y’all for supporting me during my ‘exile’.
I’m certain that my ‘unbanning’ was due to your efforts. While I was in moderation, I read your comments too.
Y’all are absolutely AWESOME!!!

annoyinglittletwerp on July 18, 2013 at 11:05 PM

You don’t know what I had to promise AP to get you back…. :(

cynccook on July 18, 2013 at 11:23 PM

KCB on July 18, 2013 at 11:22 PM

Haha. I laughed since I got your joke. And even if I didn’t get it I would have laughed.

SparkPlug on July 18, 2013 at 11:23 PM

I sure hope this thread doesn’t get too weird. I’ll be watching with my taser.

SparkPlug on July 18, 2013 at 11:19 PM

That’s alright you’ll just tase yourself.

RickB on July 18, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Thanks I need all the “magic” I can get.

gophergirl on July 18, 2013 at 11:06 PM

Pilot – “Magic”

America – “You Can Do Magic”

Olivia Newton-John – “Magic”

Anti-Control on July 18, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Liam on July 18, 2013 at 11:23 PM

I’d love to ‘adopt’ a corn snake…unfortunately, so would my cats.

annoyinglittletwerp on July 18, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Why is NaCl H2O banned?

Resist We Much on July 18, 2013 at 11:05 PM

For the same reason “n!ggardly” is – “saltw@ter”

Anti-Control on July 18, 2013 at 11:18 PM

That makes total sense. /

Resist We Much on July 18, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Anti-Control on July 18, 2013 at 11:18 PM

Don’t forget that Star Wars character that doesn’t make it though either.

Bmore on July 18, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Idiots are firing off fireworks. no idea why.

annoyinglittletwerp on July 18, 2013 at 11:22 PM

Because they stockpiled and can. They are ding it here, too and it is hot humid and miserable…

OmahaConservative on July 18, 2013 at 11:24 PM

People that are lazy are just on slobbaticals

SparkPlug on July 18, 2013 at 11:25 PM

cynccook on July 18, 2013 at 11:23 PM

i sent off an email this am…pleading.
Within in minutes, I was off moderation.

annoyinglittletwerp on July 18, 2013 at 11:25 PM

I sure hope this thread doesn’t get too weird. I’ll be watching with my taser.

SparkPlug on July 18, 2013 at 11:19 PM

That’s alright you’ll just tase yourself.

RickB on July 18, 2013 at 11:24 PM

‘Don’t tase me, self!’

- Sparky

Resist We Much on July 18, 2013 at 11:26 PM

OmahaConservative on July 18, 2013 at 11:24 PM

I live just west of the bad area. My areas decent-but I’m still cautious.

annoyinglittletwerp on July 18, 2013 at 11:27 PM

i sent off an email this am…pleading.
Within in minutes, I was off moderation.

annoyinglittletwerp on July 18, 2013 at 11:25 PM

See? I told you he forgot! :D :D :D But I was referring to what I had to promise just to get you back even moderated… :(

cynccook on July 18, 2013 at 11:27 PM

cynccook on July 18, 2013 at 11:27 PM

Free cat sitting on Friday nights?

KCB on July 18, 2013 at 11:28 PM

Resist We Much on July 18, 2013 at 11:26 PM

Omg. My brain is so mad at my fovea for sending it images of homey bo bo (jantel) that I’m afraid it will get tasered.

SparkPlug on July 18, 2013 at 11:29 PM

Liam on July 18, 2013 at 11:23 PM

Well, I guess wolly will just need to catch it and let us know, won’t he now?

:-)

PolAgnostic on July 18, 2013 at 11:30 PM

Free cat sitting on Friday nights?

KCB on July 18, 2013 at 11:28 PM

If only it were that simple…and that innocent. :(

cynccook on July 18, 2013 at 11:30 PM

cynccook on July 18, 2013 at 11:27 PM

I appreciate it. I also appreciate you putting up w/ my b*tching on FB message.

annoyinglittletwerp on July 18, 2013 at 11:31 PM

SparkPlug on July 18, 2013 at 11:29 PM

I bet Jeantel has more free drugs from guys trying to get with her than she can handle.

Liam on July 18, 2013 at 11:31 PM

HA!

Bmore on July 18, 2013 at 11:31 PM

Well, I guess wolly will just need to catch it and let us know, won’t he now?

:-)

PolAgnostic on July 18, 2013 at 11:30 PM

At least take pictures next time.

RickB on July 18, 2013 at 11:31 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on July 18, 2013 at 11:05 PM

You are – otherwise we wouldn’t care. I was called names for not yacking against you…by some of ‘our own’. Sometimes they are more peculiar than the trolls, but then they recover :)

Hope you and your CC is glorious.

Schadenfreude on July 18, 2013 at 11:32 PM

I appreciate it. I also appreciate you putting up w/ my b*tching on FB message.

annoyinglittletwerp on July 18, 2013 at 11:31 PM

Well, it was all worth it, Ms Feisty Pants.

cynccook on July 18, 2013 at 11:32 PM

Bmore, thanks for reposting that link on the Detroit thread.

Schadenfreude on July 18, 2013 at 11:32 PM

Serious question: Does anybody take Jay Carney seriously? Are there people out there who actually buy what he sells? I know that the D’s and the media carry that water, but does anybody really believe it?

Jackalope on July 18, 2013 at 11:33 PM

HA!

Bmore on July 18, 2013 at 11:31 PM

Can you remove his eyebrows, please?!?!?!

Clown Carney

Resist We Much on July 18, 2013 at 11:34 PM

For Scrumpdillyishus, gg, and Jackie:

Tyrannosaurus Rex – “By the Light of the Magical Moon”

Anti-Control on July 18, 2013 at 11:34 PM

OT–

Lollerz:

Man Illegally Fires Gun, Blames Biden Advice

A Washington state man who illegally fired a shotgun blamed his action on a piece of advice doled out by Vice President Joe Biden earlier this year.

“I did what Joe Biden told me to do,” Jeffrey Barton told Washington affiliate KOIN. “I went outside and fired my shotgun in the air.”

Barton pleaded not guilty to one count of illegal aiming or discharging a firearm Wednesday after firing a shotgun in the air as he chased away people he thought were trying to break into his car.

In an online town-hall discussion in February, Biden, who was one of the administration’s lead speakers on the issue of gun control, offered advice in a hypothetical situation about how to fend off home intruders.

“I said, ‘Jill, if there’s ever a problem, just walk out on the balcony here, walk out and put that double-barrel shotgun and fire two blasts outside the house,’” Biden said.

“You don’t need an AR-15,” he said. “It’s harder to aim, it’s harder to use, and in fact you don’t need 30 rounds to protect yourself.”

“Buy a shotgun,” he concluded.

WhatSlushfund on July 18, 2013 at 11:34 PM

Hope you and your CC is are glorious.

Sorry, I was practicing Jeantelean. She speaks 3 languages, per Piers Morgan, though English is not one of them.

Schadenfreude on July 18, 2013 at 11:34 PM

SparkPlug on July 18, 2013 at 11:29 PM

It should, but it’s homey ho ho.

Resist We Much on July 18, 2013 at 11:35 PM

You have to see these toons on the Rolling Stone cover.

Resist We Much on July 18, 2013 at 11:37 PM

Hope you and your CC is are be glorious.

Schadenfreude on July 18, 2013 at 11:34 PM

If you’re going to speak Jeantelean, you gotta do it right or you won’t be understood. People might think you went to the wrong school, graduated at 17, and got less than a 3.0 GPA.

Liam on July 18, 2013 at 11:37 PM

Anti-Control on July 18, 2013 at 11:34 PM

Oh that’s so good!! Thanks A-C!! :)

Scrumpy on July 18, 2013 at 11:37 PM

cynccook on July 18, 2013 at 11:32 PM

The ex-Mr. Twerp(Spawn’s dad) doesn’t think that I’ll last a week. Smart A**. LoL

annoyinglittletwerp on July 18, 2013 at 11:37 PM

Cheeto_Os We Munch on July 18, 2013 at 11:35 PM

That’s a good one. Homey ho ho. Lol

SparkPlug on July 18, 2013 at 11:38 PM

SparkPlug on July 18, 2013 at 11:29 PM

You should approach all links posted here with caution …

(well, RWM and Bmore’s are pretty safe)

… scroll over it with your mouse, have the cat sniff it …

… I’ve even been known to use my Android tablet rather than my PC – it’s a lot easier to throw the tablet across the room than myself if some sneaky so-and-so is setting you up to see something horrific …
… like fake, nude pictures of Hillary Clinton.

PolAgnostic on July 18, 2013 at 11:38 PM

WhatSlushfund on July 18, 2013 at 11:34 PM

Biden is an idjit!!

Scrumpy on July 18, 2013 at 11:38 PM

Resist We Much on July 18, 2013 at 11:37 PM

I ‘heart’ Ramirez.

annoyinglittletwerp on July 18, 2013 at 11:39 PM

“wrong school” should have read “old school”

Liam on July 18, 2013 at 11:39 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on July 18, 2013 at 11:37 PM

Ha. You’ve already been back for several weeks. If you had messed up we wouldn’t be having this conversation right now. Just be yourself. You know, the self that remembers that someone is watching everything she says or does!

cynccook on July 18, 2013 at 11:40 PM

You have to see these toons on the Rolling Stone cover.

Resist We Much on July 18, 2013 at 11:37 PM

The Car & Driver one is the best for my money!

PolAgnostic on July 18, 2013 at 11:41 PM

Schadenfreude on July 18, 2013 at 11:32 PM

Seemed appropriate. ; )

Bmore on July 18, 2013 at 11:41 PM

The Car & Driver one is the best for my money!

PolAgnostic on July 18, 2013 at 11:41 PM

One celeb tweeted an alternate cover with the victims’ faces.

Another tweeted the issue torn up and in a pile.

Liam on July 18, 2013 at 11:43 PM

Clown Carney

Resist We Much on July 18, 2013 at 11:34 PM

Sure, the small ones? Not the big red ones?

Bmore on July 18, 2013 at 11:43 PM

moderation Island was no fun. The food sucked, the only show on was ‘The View’, and they played Rupert Holmes songs in a loop.

annoyinglittletwerp on July 18, 2013 at 11:11 PM

You don’t believe you are going to “Escape” that now, do you?

“Him”

Anti-Control on July 18, 2013 at 11:44 PM

cynccook on July 18, 2013 at 11:40 PM

well, in that case …

“We are ALL annoyinglittletwerp!”

… thanks to the site mods and the NSA.

PolAgnostic on July 18, 2013 at 11:44 PM

Liam on July 18, 2013 at 11:43 PM

One gentleman took the cover to the range. Heh.

annoyinglittletwerp on July 18, 2013 at 11:45 PM

Here ya go RWM.

Bmore on July 18, 2013 at 11:46 PM

Liam on July 18, 2013 at 11:43 PM

One gentleman took the cover to the range. Heh.

annoyinglittletwerp on July 18, 2013 at 11:45 PM

I love it! I bet he was a hit with all the other shooters.

Maybe that’s the only way Rolling Stone won’t lose money on this issue: Gunners buying it for target practice.

Liam on July 18, 2013 at 11:47 PM

Have got to get better at paying attention to that tweety thing.

Bmore on July 18, 2013 at 11:48 PM

That makes total sense. /

Resist We Much on July 18, 2013 at 11:24 PM

As I was saying to Bmore, their filter is sensitive!

Don’t forget that Star Wars character that doesn’t make it though either.

Bmore on July 18, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Neither do drug names, like @dderall or W#llbutrin…

Anti-Control on July 18, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Anti-Control on July 18, 2013 at 11:44 PM

Actually, it was this one.

annoyinglittletwerp on July 18, 2013 at 11:49 PM

Have got to get better at paying attention to that tweety thing.

Bmore on July 18, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Twitter is the best place. You get to see celebs as they really are, uncensored and un-glamorized.

Liam on July 18, 2013 at 11:50 PM

annoyinglittletwerp on July 18, 2013 at 11:37 PM

Hey, you outlasted him!

Thanks, Bmore!

Resist We Much on July 18, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Twitter=Twitchy

Liam on July 18, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Bmore, ALL of the eyebrows, please!

It’s CLOWN CARNEY, after all!

Resist We Much on July 18, 2013 at 11:51 PM

Resist We Much on July 18, 2013 at 11:50 PM

He means now that I’m out of moderation. LoL

annoyinglittletwerp on July 18, 2013 at 11:51 PM

You have to see these toons on the Rolling Stone cover.

Resist We Much on July 18, 2013 at 11:37 PM

The Rolling Stones – “Silver Train

Anti-Control on July 18, 2013 at 11:51 PM

One celeb tweeted an alternate cover with the victims’ faces.

Another tweeted the issue torn up and in a pile.

Liam on July 18, 2013 at 11:43 PM

Other than supporting the businesses that have announced they will NOT sell that trash, I am withholding my right to protest until someone stakes Wenner father and son down on Copley Square (purely in the name of performance art) and allows us to express our sympathies with the victims and their families by relieving ourselves on their prostrate forms. :P

I figure I’ll be able to book a cheap flight two weeks out from the start to save on airfare because it wouldn’t be polite not to let the good citizens of Boston get in line FIRST.

PolAgnostic on July 18, 2013 at 11:51 PM

The Car & Driver one is the best for my money!

PolAgnostic on July 18, 2013 at 11:41 PM

Mine, too.

Resist We Much on July 18, 2013 at 11:52 PM

My music contribution. Panic in Detroit

Bmore on July 18, 2013 at 11:54 PM

The Rolling Stones – “Silver Train“

Anti-Control on July 18, 2013 at 11:51 PM

I can do this all night. :)

*yawn*

Without cheating.

Axe on July 18, 2013 at 1:36 AM

I quit.

lol

Tired of trains.

Axe on July 18, 2013 at 1:49 AM

Snort.

Resist We Much on July 18, 2013 at 11:55 PM

He means now that I’m out of moderation. LoL

annoyinglittletwerp on July 18, 2013 at 11:51 PM

You still outlasted him. lol

Resist We Much on July 18, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Good night all! :D

cynccook on July 18, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Actually, it was this one.

annoyinglittletwerp on July 18, 2013 at 11:49 PM

It’s not like they could have survived on the the canaries ….

PolAgnostic on July 18, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Oh that’s so good!! Thanks A-C!! :)

Scrumpy on July 18, 2013 at 11:37 PM

Y/w, Scrumpdillyishus. :)

How have you been?

T. Rex – “Jeepster” (live)

PS that last song should have been, “By the Light of the a Magical Moon”

Anti-Control on July 18, 2013 at 11:57 PM

1/3 of my oak tree fell on Monday night and my cousin showed up at ten to fill his truck with firewood. Good thing I am drinking beer too…

OmahaConservative on July 18, 2013 at 11:58 PM

Good night all

gophergirl on July 18, 2013 at 11:58 PM

Snort.

Resist We Much on July 18, 2013 at 11:55 PM

You really believe you outlasted me?

That’s what reminded you, isn’t it. “Outlasted.”

De. Lus. Ion. Al. :)

Axe on July 19, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Anti-Control on July 18, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Was under the weather for a few days but am back on top now!! :)

How are you?

Scrumpy on July 19, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Liam on July 18, 2013 at 11:23 PM

Just remember sir. Red and black, a friend to Jack. Red and yellow can kill a fellow.

arnold ziffel on July 19, 2013 at 12:01 AM

RWM, same link. Like that?

Bmore on July 19, 2013 at 12:01 AM

arnold ziffel on July 19, 2013 at 12:01 AM

Excellent arnold!

Bmore on July 19, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Good night GG!

God Bless! Sweet dreams :)

Scrumpy on July 19, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Actually, it was this one.

annoyinglittletwerp on July 18, 2013 at 11:49 PM

haha

Total Coelo – “I Eat Cannibals”

Anti-Control on July 19, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Good night, good people.

I have a date with my vampires in the morning and they prefer me well rested.

ALyT, very happy to have you free and back among us.

A bientot

PolAgnostic on July 19, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Good night PolA!!

Scrumpy on July 19, 2013 at 12:08 AM

The Rolling Stones – “Silver Train“

Anti-Control on July 18, 2013 at 11:51 PM

I can do this all night. :)

*yawn*

Without cheating.

Axe on July 18, 2013 at 1:36 AM

I quit.

lol

Tired of trains.

Axe on July 18, 2013 at 1:49 AM

Snort.

Resist We Much on July 18, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Hey! You cheated again, anyway! That AC quote isn’t the first bit! Here’s what it looked like:

Train – Drops Of Jupiter

(I know. I cheated.)

Resist We Much on July 18, 2013 at 1:30 AM

Aerosmith -Train Kept A Rollin’

*blows fingernails*

I can do this all night. :)

*yawn*

Without cheating.

Axe on July 18, 2013 at 1:36 AM

You’re sneaky. You need to be watched.

Axe on July 19, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Axe, I missed this last night.

Thank you. It’s a favorite which I’d put out of mind…

RWM, Britain’s conservative have proposed an EU exit referendum. Will the people get to decide?

Schadenfreude on July 19, 2013 at 12:11 AM

Bmore, ALL of the eyebrows, please!

It’s CLOWN CARNEY, after all!

Resist We Much on July 18, 2013 at 11:51 PM

Gary Lewis and The Playboys – “Everybody Loves a Clown”

Everybody loves a clown, so why don’t you?
Everybody laughs at the things that I say and do.
They all laugh when they say me coming,
But you don’t laugh, you just go home running

Everybody loves a clown, so why can’t you?
A clown has feelings too.

I joke around at a party when you are there
But you don’t laugh, you don’t look, you just don’t care
If you wondered why this clown is crying, look a little closer, inside I’m dying.
It’s not easy to be in love, you see
When you’re a clown like me’

I don’t know how to say that I love you,
‘cause you would smile and say “tell a joke or two.”
Yes, I’m a clown, but I don’t want to be.
Why can’t you see the other side of me?

Guess I’ll be the guy who plays the part
Of a clown with a broken heart.

Dreaming of your love, and not knowing where to start.
Dreaming of your love, and not knowing where to start.
Dreaming of your love, and not knowing where to start.
Dreaming of your love, and not knowing where to start.

Anti-Control on July 19, 2013 at 12:11 AM

You’re sneaky. You need to be watched.

Axe on July 19, 2013 at 12:08 AM

Forgetting a smiley can be very expensive.

Schadenfreude on July 19, 2013 at 12:12 AM

My music contribution. Panic in Detroit

Bmore on July 18, 2013 at 11:54 PM

Kiss – “Detroit Rock Barack City”

Anti-Control on July 19, 2013 at 12:14 AM

Did anyone play this last evening?

Bmore on July 19, 2013 at 12:15 AM

Planet Queen ~~~

Scrumpy on July 19, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Where did she go?

Bmore on July 19, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Was under the weather for a few days but am back on top now!! :)

Yay!

What was wrong, if you don’t mind me asking?

How are you?

Scrumpy on July 19, 2013 at 12:00 AM

I am ok myself…

Anti-Control on July 19, 2013 at 12:18 AM

There was a time ~~~

Scrumpy on July 19, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Anti-Control on July 19, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Lupus flare up, serious bad fatigue…slept a lot for almost 3 days and nights…

Glad you are doing good!!

Scrumpy on July 19, 2013 at 12:20 AM

1. Back to heaven.
or:
2. To FINALLY finish whatever she wanted that clown for. :)

Axe on July 19, 2013 at 12:21 AM

Hi Scumpy, I hope you feel better soon.

Schadenfreude on July 19, 2013 at 12:22 AM

Elemental Child ~~~

Scrumpy on July 19, 2013 at 12:22 AM

Thanks Schad! I am much better now thank you :)

Scrumpy on July 19, 2013 at 12:24 AM

Good Evening..:)

Dire Straits on July 19, 2013 at 12:24 AM

Cosmic Dancer ~~~~

Yeah I am on a Bolan ‘kick’ tonight :D

Scrumpy on July 19, 2013 at 12:24 AM

Snort.

Resist We Much on July 18, 2013 at 11:55 PM

lol

Megadeth – “Train Of Consequences”

Anti-Control on July 19, 2013 at 12:24 AM

Detroit, in the name of progressiveness

Schadenfreude on July 19, 2013 at 12:25 AM

Good evening Mr Dire :)

Scrumpy on July 19, 2013 at 12:25 AM

Yeah, I guess. Womens prerogative and what. Say did you get that AC serviced yet? 68 takes a gassed up unit to get to.

Bmore on July 19, 2013 at 12:25 AM