Nancy Grace: Now Zimmerman’s free to go to Taco Bell every night and eat churros; Update: Bad rap

posted at 4:01 pm on July 16, 2013 by Allahpundit

Via Mediaite. Normally I’d call this a palate cleanser, but since it’s Nancy Grace, it’s more like someone taking a dump in your brain.

Did I miss something during the trial (or before) about Zimmerman being a fan of Taco Bell? Was he eating a churro on the night of the confrontation with Martin? I’m trying to give her the benefit of the doubt by assuming that she’s referencing a detail from the case that I’m unfamiliar with, but googling turns up nothing. Look at it this way, I guess: There’s at least one commentator out there who’s not trying to frame this in crude “white versus black” terms. Nancy prefers the more subtle “Latino versus black” narrative.

Next on “Nancy Grace”: Is America safe with an armed George Zimmerman lurking in the shadows at El Pollo Loco?

Update: Ah geez. Looks like Grace wasn’t making an insinuation about Zimmerman, just recalling something that her guest had said to her a few days earlier. New from Mediaite.

GRACE: What I’m asking is, is he consciously eating, gobbling down Ring Dings behind bars so he can then effectively argue to the jury that he’s too obese?

TAAFFE: Sure he is. Then he’s going to Taco Bell at midnight, eating churros and he’s eating Taco Bell at midnight, you know, ‘Run for the border.’ I mean, he’s doing all kinds of stuff to keep himself occupied. I mean, how would you feel if you…

GRACE: He’s not going to Taco Bell because he’s been behind bars…

TAAFFE: Well, I’m sure…

GRACE: He’s not going to midnight runs at Taco Bell.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Does Nancy Grace hate gay rapists? or just Hispanics in general?

She is an unhinged loon, and an attention whore.

PappyD61 on July 16, 2013 at 6:47 PM

Any use of the term “whore” in association with Nancy Grace makes me want to barf.

SubmarineDoc on July 16, 2013 at 10:37 PM

Bah, thats not racist. Now if she was eating a churro while sitting on a burro wearing a sombrero making a run for the border for fourth meal at midnight… that would just be silly (and yet an improvement on her show).

Hey, she eats puppies. John Stewart told me so.

oryguncon on July 16, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Dimwit. Taco John is way better than the Bell.

Kissmygrits on July 16, 2013 at 10:43 PM

Kissmygrits on July 16, 2013 at 10:43 PM

Have you read Anthony Bourdain’s Medium Raw? You’ll swear off fast food ground beef.

DrMagnolias on July 16, 2013 at 11:02 PM

Wow, wanna talk about profiling … how does Taffy know? What if George likes Wendy’s or McDonald’s? Would that be his “white” side dominating? And what are Ring Dings anyway? Sounds like a name we’d call a politrickster in Illannoy.

stukinIL4now on July 16, 2013 at 11:08 PM

Hey Graceless the Botox queen, you’re free to shut your mouth and go make dinner for your husband and children.

MelonCollie on July 16, 2013 at 11:42 PM

She’s just trying to support the “whitey is racist” meme.
/?

S. D. on July 17, 2013 at 12:10 AM

AKA” Nancy G. Race.

profitsbeard on July 17, 2013 at 1:05 AM

I still think she should be on HSN not HLN.

HHW on July 17, 2013 at 3:35 AM

Just fire the old skank already.

John the Libertarian on July 17, 2013 at 3:43 AM

Nancy Grace and Al Gore….twins? That is quite a resemblance and very disconcerting.

Sherman1864 on July 17, 2013 at 4:03 AM

Just don’t make a comments about “fried chicken” to the thin skinned race and you’re safe.

kregg on July 17, 2013 at 5:47 AM

Nancy Grace is just a nasty person. Period.

rockerpeople on July 17, 2013 at 7:02 AM

Classic Hot Air. Classic AP.

Nancy Grace makes me ALMOST sorry….almost…I chose a nod to my fave Bible verse as my username here. Almost. *sigh*

Grace_is_sufficient on July 17, 2013 at 7:35 AM

That woman has one scary mug. When I was a child and would get mad because I didn’t get my way my parents used to tell me “You keep making that face and it’ll get stuck that way.”
Apparently Nancy made the b#tch face one too many times.

iceman1960 on July 17, 2013 at 7:55 AM

I’m hearing a racoon whistle, Nancy.

Shaughnessy on July 17, 2013 at 10:23 AM

No wonder no one watches this crazy skank. Maybe she’s trying shock TV to bump up ratings

RdLake on July 17, 2013 at 1:41 PM

Well, looks like I have egg on my face. She may not have been racist. She is clearly still unhinged, though.

makattak on July 17, 2013 at 3:42 PM

When did Toxic Hell start selling churros? This is big news!!

RandallinHerndon on July 18, 2013 at 10:32 AM