Videos: The greatness of America

posted at 10:01 am on July 4, 2013 by Ed Morrissey

Let me join Jazz in wishing  everyone a Happy Independence Day!  I’ll be spending the day with family, friends, and watching the local 4th of July parade that passes close to my house.  Most of you will probably be doing the same today.  To start the celebration off right, though, here are a few videos that talk about the American ideal.  First, Rep. Darrell Issa’s office sent this video out last night, extolling the greatness of America:

Next, my good friend and American-by-choice Steven Crowder and Liberty Alliance offer up one of his best videos ever, rebutting the notion that there is no American culture:

Finally, Reason TV brings back Remy for a new Independence Day rap — “Up In My Grill” — to argue against the nanny state on the day we celebrate our rejection of tyranny:

Keep the fireworks going, America!

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

We’ll have to have a second Independence Day.

hawkdriver on July 4, 2013 at 10:09 AM

Let me just throw this one on the pile: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-BJHkygISjY

Caiwyn on July 4, 2013 at 10:11 AM

Happy Fourth of July folks.

dogsoldier on July 4, 2013 at 10:14 AM

What a country!!

Happy 4th Everyone!

CW on July 4, 2013 at 10:16 AM

Up in my Grill really proves that racial minstrelsy *IS* part of the nation’s identity. Well done.

libfreeordie on July 4, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Possibly one of the dumbest comments evah.

rob verdi on July 4, 2013 at 10:22 AM

Keep fighting for the blessings of liberty. They are immutable and strong.

IdrilofGondolin on July 4, 2013 at 10:22 AM

I have lost all enthusiasm for this nation. We are a third world, divided stink hole with aspirations of nothing. We all should fly the flag upside down.

Bummer of the day: There is nothing to celebrate here except the past actions of those long gone and dead. The 4th has the same patriotic meaning as Halloween.

I long for the day we adhered to the Constitution and there was a moral righteousness. Sorry for being a bummer.

PeaceAtAllCosts on July 4, 2013 at 10:23 AM

When you celebrate the greatness of America – you’re simply celebrating what was.

Because it no longer is.

For me – the 4th of July is a holiday like Christmas. Christmas celebrates the birth of Christ and the 4th celebrates a moment in time when some humans rose to the occasion and embarked on a dream.

That dream however, is unrecognizable in today’s overarching socialist police state.

Happy 4th.

HondaV65 on July 4, 2013 at 10:28 AM

PeaceAtAllCosts on July 4, 2013 at 10:23 AM

I’m with you. We can all pretend to set aside what’s been happening the other 364 days/year, but who are we fooling? We’re in a better spot than most of the world, but we’re losing liberty at warp speed.

This is the first year that I’ve had zero interest in any fireworks show – none. It’s nothing but salt in the wound reminder of what this country used to be vs what it’s become. I thought this country would always self correct, but that theory’s now out the window. We’ve got the executive changing laws by decree, using the tax collecting arm into an appendage of his reelection campaign, courts overruling citizen ballot initiatives and on and on. Those things can’t just be put aside on independence day, I’m sorry.

crrr6 on July 4, 2013 at 10:34 AM

I put up a picture of Robert E Lee this morning.

“I have fought against the people of the North because I believed they were seeking to wrest from the South its dearest rights. But I have never cherished toward them bitter or vindictive feelings, and have never seen the day when I did not pray for them.”

—Robert E Lee

claudius on July 4, 2013 at 10:35 AM

Thanks Ed!!

SteveInTexas on July 4, 2013 at 10:36 AM

libfreeordie on July 4, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Possibly one of the dumbest comments evah.

rob verdi on July 4, 2013 at 10:22 AM

I second that.

Libfree hasn’t a clue about much and definitely NO clue about how fortunate he is that he lives in THIS country.

CW on July 4, 2013 at 10:37 AM

libfreeordie on July 4, 2013 at 10:17 AM

? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

listens2glenn on July 4, 2013 at 10:37 AM

CW on July 4, 2013 at 10:37 AM

He knows, like do all liberals. That’s why they keep trying to change America instead of moving to a place already more suited to their politics, like Venezuela.

Liam on July 4, 2013 at 10:40 AM

libfreeordie on July 4, 2013 at 10:17 AM

No rap music is part of our entire nation’s culture. If that brings you outrage I think I understand why you effing insane.

Say don’t you have some santorum to wipe off your lips?

CW on July 4, 2013 at 10:41 AM

listens2glenn on July 4, 2013 at 10:37 AM

Blacks own comedy and rap music.

CW on July 4, 2013 at 10:41 AM

libfreeordie on July 4, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Dude, take a fu$king day off from your race preoccupation. Didn’t you admire Eminem?

It’s called the elvis phenomenon. Those of us who love hip hop appreciate Eminem has some lyrical gifts (if his subject matter is really limited) but it’s just really disconcerting to hear people who do not listen to any hop hop talk about how much they enjoy hip hop. I even saw one commentator say that Eminem is a parody of hip hop, like he consciously does one, what a maroon. Eminem does not parody hip hop, he lives to be a hip hop artist. And he’s not horrible, he’s even quite good, I’m just annoyed at non-rap fans who openly are like “well he’s white so I like it.”

Oh, but now it’s “minstrelsy”. What? Because you don’t like the message?

hawkdriver on July 4, 2013 at 10:42 AM

Really. How much longer before sites like Hot Air are simply to risky to comment on?
The shiftless takers have gained control of the nation, and nothing is going to get in their way of receiving the redistributed funds you have toiled for.
Conservatives are the new dinosaurs. Old fashioned. It is bleak friends.
If course there are drastic remedies.

PeaceAtAllCosts on July 4, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Locally, well done SSG Jeff Wells.

hawkdriver on July 4, 2013 at 10:49 AM

The American culture of freedom.

Is dying. I’m sadly not much in a celebratory mood today.

How much longer before sites like Hot Air are simply to risky to comment on?

PeaceAtAllCosts on July 4, 2013 at 10:47 AM

Probably already beyond that point.

libfreeordie

Please, just f*ck off and die, already. You’re everything that’s wrong with what used to be a great country. Here’s wishing you hell on earth for the rest of your meaningless existence.

Midas on July 4, 2013 at 10:53 AM

…thanks Ed!

libfreeordie on July 4, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Possibly one of the dumbest comments evah.

rob verdi on July 4, 2013 at 10:22 AM

…he’ll constantly top THAT…in future comments!…he never stops giving!

KOOLAID2 on July 4, 2013 at 10:55 AM

…don’t need to spend the rest of the day…reading libfreeorgan’s drivel…Happy 4th you all!

KOOLAID2 on July 4, 2013 at 10:57 AM

libfreeordie on July 4, 2013 at 10:17 AM

A reminder of why the Democrat Party lost the college graduate vote in 2012.

Del Dolemonte on July 4, 2013 at 10:58 AM

The Reason T.V. vid would have been much better without the irrelevant Ted Kennedy reference.

Buy Danish on July 4, 2013 at 10:58 AM

I’ll chip in a short video clip:

Happy 4th everyone!

JetBoy on July 4, 2013 at 11:02 AM

Another thing that’s uniquely American: the greasy spoon diner. I miss those.

Liam on July 4, 2013 at 11:03 AM

Oh, liveenslavedthendie, here’s something for you to ponder as you set your racial strawmen on fire today…

Florida African-American Man Shoots And Kills Unarmed, Hispanic Teen; Cites Stand Your Ground Law; Felt Threatened; Charges Dismissed

I thought that you said such NEVER happened; that black men didn’t get the same treatment under the law.

C-YA!

Resist We Much on July 4, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Resist We Much on July 4, 2013 at 11:05 AM

Happy Fourth, fellow American!

Liam on July 4, 2013 at 11:06 AM

I still miss that Reagan dude.

celtic warrior on July 4, 2013 at 11:07 AM

libfreeordie on July 4, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Those meds that you are on,do us a favor and don’t take them today.We want you to be completely misreable,not just halfway.

docflash on July 4, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Have a happy and safe 4th, good people.

2 flags will fly at our house to celebrate this birthday–one that is displayed according to protocol all year long, and one that I took many years ago from an individual who attempted to burn it.

No matter that we are currently enduring a bad spell, this is YET the most exceptional place on the planet. The foundation of greatness remains unyielding.

Never forget that.

irongrampa on July 4, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Up in my Grill really blah, blah, blah

Grill of the Day

No, I wouldn’t be caught dead, but I know how you dudes like your grills…

Resist We Much on July 4, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Oh, but now it’s “minstrelsy”. What? Because you don’t like the message?

hawkdriver on July 4, 2013 at 10:42 AM

On target.

CW on July 4, 2013 at 11:10 AM

If the Founders knew that we’d have 60%+ voter participation they wouldn’t have tried. In 1800 only 1% of the populace voted. They had Adams and Jefferson to choose between… Yeah.

You can go on and on about the greatness of the America of yesteryear, but today it’s a culturally rotting corpse.

The only thing we’re really independent from is the ideals of the American Experiment. Yes, we’ve shuffled those off with aplomb.

happytobehere on July 4, 2013 at 11:11 AM

I still miss that Reagan dude.

celtic warrior on July 4, 2013 at 11:07 AM

My favorite Reagan quote, appropriate these days as it ever was:

Freedom is never more than one generation away from extinction. We didn’t pass it on to our children in the bloodstream. It must be fought for, protected, and handed on for them to do the same, or one day we will spend our sunset years telling our children and our children’s children what it was once like in the United States where men were free.

JetBoy on July 4, 2013 at 11:11 AM

America is more than the Obama admin. We will survive and thrive beyond his weakness. God bless us all.

thebrokenrattle on July 4, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Excellent Crowder video,and a Dual-Citizen to boot (USA-Can),
heres a video I found last night,..enjoy:)

If you grew up in the 50′s, 60′s, 70′s, or 80′s, then be grateful!
I can’t believe we made it.
***************************

Added: Jun-8-2013
Occurred On: Jun-8-2013

canopfor on July 4, 2013 at 11:14 AM

libfreeordie on July 4, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Wow, 4th comment in..you just have to $hit on everything don’t you?

I figured the Crowder video would be the one to get your panties in a twist.

BigWyo on July 4, 2013 at 11:15 AM

The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants.

Happy Independence Day!

d1carter on July 4, 2013 at 11:16 AM

thebrokenrattle on July 4, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Indeed. But it’s not more than an electorate that would vote him in… Twice. That we cannot survive.

happytobehere on July 4, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Let me join Jazz in wishing everyone a Happy Independence Day! I’ll be spending the day with family, friends, and watching the local 4th of July parade that passes close to my house.
=======================================================

Happy Freedom Day Ed,and to your Family,I loved the video,….oh the memories!

canopfor on July 4, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Happy Independence Day, Ed, and “Gang!

I believe our American Freedom is a unique gift from God.

Our forefathers braved harsh ocean voyages, only to then have to endure miserable living conditions, including savage Indians, exposure to the elements, and disease, in order to secure Freedom to worship God as they wished.

Our Freedom, or Liberty, if you will, springs not from self-centered lustful desires, but a desire to make a better life for ourselves, our family, and those who follow behind us. Our Liberty is an expression of our human hearts which springs from a Divine Origin.

kingsjester on July 4, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Bob Hope:

July 4th, 1976 America is 200 Years Old…And There’s Still Hope!

Video:(53:41)

canopfor on July 4, 2013 at 11:20 AM

…And let me offer lesson number one about America: All great change in America begins at the dinner table. So, tomorrow night in the kitchen, I hope the talking begins. And children, if your parents haven’t been teaching you what it means to be an American, let ‘em know and nail ‘em on it. That would be a very American thing to do…

Ronald Reagan
Farewell Address, Jan. 11, 1989

Liam on July 4, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Great videos Ed.

I miss Reagan’s optimism but that optimism and determination is alive and well in conservatives who fight for our Constitution.

That Crowder video rocked!

Happy Birthday to our Beloved Country’s Freedom….Happy 4th of July.

workingclass artist on July 4, 2013 at 11:21 AM

happytobehere on July 4, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Indeed…that is a troubling fact.

I think in the next few years you’re going to have a hard time finding people that will actually admit to voting for the sorry Ba$tard.

BigWyo on July 4, 2013 at 11:21 AM

These are libfree’s people and their version of free speech/

Brawl at Pride Fest in Seattle.

CW on July 4, 2013 at 11:24 AM

RONALD REAGAN | One Nation Under God
************************************

canopfor on July 4, 2013 at 11:25 AM

I noticed something interesting on Drudge. As usual, everything is in blue. But look at the list of websites and writers that are listed near the bottom and he’s highlighted a certain few in red. Those in red all have a common denominator. At least we still have Drudge on our side.

TxAnn56 on July 4, 2013 at 11:26 AM

I look at what we’ve come to from the Progressive onslaught and I want to cry. But I’m even more angry. The leader who can embody the hurt we all feel for what we’re losing and the determination to revive it will carry the day.

rrpjr on July 4, 2013 at 11:27 AM

OmahaConservative on July 4, 2013 at 11:25 AM

Al Sharpton, Chris Mathews, Jesse Jackson and Libfreeandie hardest hit.

BigWyo on July 4, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Breaking: Obama Cancels July 4th. Cites sequester. No fireworks. No parades. http://shar.es/Av8FX

petefrt on July 4, 2013 at 11:32 AM

Happy Independence Day to all my fellow Hot Airians!

I’m still proud to be an American; no one can take that from me.

I’m still willing (and able) to defend her to the end.

May God continue to shine a light on us, Amen.

P.S. It’s not the 4th of July damn it, it’s Independence Day! Let us never forget that.

D-fusit on July 4, 2013 at 11:34 AM

Ed, wave at the Girl Scouts and my two daughters. They’re righ behind the DFL lackey entry. As my precinct captain in the GS group days, “Well, someone has to scoop up the bullsh*t.”

God bless Eagan, MN and all the great little towns.

winoceros on July 4, 2013 at 11:34 AM

*says*

winoceros on July 4, 2013 at 11:35 AM

Those things can’t just be put aside on independence day, I’m sorry.

crrr6 on July 4, 2013 at 10:34 AM

I understand all too well, last year the healthcare ruling just cemented feelings that had been building for the past ten years. I actually put up a flag this morning though, first time in years. The Betsy Ross.

Happy Independence Day, my fellow Americans.

oryguncon on July 4, 2013 at 11:35 AM

More Americans View Blacks As Racist Than Whites, Hispanics

OmahaConservative on July 4, 2013 at 11:25 AM

From your link:

Among liberal voters, 27% see most white Americans as racist, and 21% say the same about black Americans.

-snip-

Among black Americans, 31% think most blacks are racist, while 24% consider most whites racist and 15% view most Hispanics that way.

-snip-

Liberals are more confident than conservatives that race relations are getting better.

But remember, this poll was done by a Racist white guy…

Del Dolemonte on July 4, 2013 at 11:40 AM

happytobehere on July 4, 2013 at 11:16 AM

Remember, believing in America ( and all her sons and daughters) makes all the right people mad :) So if you can’t do it out of conviction, do it out of spite :P

thebrokenrattle on July 4, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Let’s enjoy it, might be our last.

abobo on July 4, 2013 at 11:43 AM

canopfor on July 4, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Wow, how did we ever survive that!

Awesome video.

D-fusit on July 4, 2013 at 11:44 AM

petefrt on July 4, 2013 at 11:32 AM

petefrt:Interesting,which peaked my interest,

Military 4TH of July Fire Works Cancelled??

Googly SearchaRoo:(Multiple links)

canopfor on July 4, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Freedom is not free, a soldier’s pledge
Reagan speech:

Mike Morrissey on July 4, 2013 at 11:53 AM

canopfor on July 4, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Wow, how did we ever survive that!

Awesome video.

D-fusit on July 4, 2013 at 11:44 AM

D=fusit:

No kidding,I was born in 1959,and remember,on week-ends,
getting up,and touring the country-side till dark,on my
Banana-seated,High-rise handle-bars Sears Spyder-1!

And no $#%^&*(*&^%$%^&* cell-phones,haha!:)

canopfor on July 4, 2013 at 11:54 AM

I woke up this day in Bosnia. Please don’t let the morons on the left get away with the statement that the US I just like any other country. Frankly, I’m apt to pop them in the mouth after what I have seen on this trip.

Happy Nomad on July 4, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Saying America will die is, to me, like saying that the Church will die. Just. Ain’t. Gonna. Happen. Oh the institution “America” will die, if it hasn’t already… the “America” of the Obamas and all those who take pleasure in scattering rather than gathering. But as long as people of sincere and honest Faith, clear consciences, and true loyalty exist it will never die, because, to me, America, in its essence, proceeds from and is built on the innate qualities of the best in fallen man, nurtured and informed by an awareness that there really is something greater than us and that life is really about striving to perfect that in us which recognizes and adheres to that something. We’ve simply incorporated that into a form of civil society and we call it America. So the political form of it passes away because the takers outnumber the givers, but in the hearts of the honest, it can never pass away.

Happy Independence Day.

Cleombrotus on July 4, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Wow, 4th comment in..you just have to $hit on everything don’t you?

I figured the Crowder video would be the one to get your panties in a twist.

BigWyo on July 4, 2013 at 11:15 AM

He’s always indignant until you point of the hypocrisy of his own comments. He liked white rappers before. Then again, it might be the content. This one didn’t have any commentary about being abusive to women so it would be considered pretty bush league by current standards.

Otherwise.

Happy 4th of July Big Wyoming!

hawkdriver on July 4, 2013 at 11:56 AM

libfreeordie

Midas on July 4, 2013 at 10:53 AM

*zinger*

workingclass artist on July 4, 2013 at 11:58 AM

hawkdriver on July 4, 2013 at 11:56 AM

He does it just to be contrary, being so full of either himself or spite that he thinks it’s his job to dump on everything. That’s typical among liberals: They see people having a good time without them, and they feel almost duty-bound to remind how ‘terrible’ is the world, to set those happy folks ‘straight’.

Liam on July 4, 2013 at 12:02 PM

Liam on July 4, 2013 at 12:02 PM

You’re quite correct.

Otherwise.

Happy 4th of July Liam!

hawkdriver on July 4, 2013 at 12:04 PM

petefrt on July 4, 2013 at 11:32 AM

petefrt:Interesting,which peaked my interest,

Military 4TH of July Fire Works Cancelled??

Googly SearchaRoo:(Multiple links)

canopfor on July 4, 2013 at 11:47 AM

Obama is a Degenrate Tyrannical A-Hole!

Remember Folks…Take a kid to a 4th of July Parade Today…Do that and teach them well and it turns them into conservatives.

Harvard: July 4th Parades Are Right-Wing

Democratic political candidates can skip this weekend’s July 4th parades. A new Harvard University study finds that July 4th parades energize only Republicans, turn kids into Republicans, and help to boost the GOP turnout of adults on Election Day.

“Fourth of July celebrations in the United States shape the nation’s political landscape by forming beliefs and increasing participation, primarily in favor of the Republican Party,” said the report from Harvard.

workingclass artist on July 4, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Yuk. It is time for conservatives to divorce themselves from American greatness.

antifederalist on July 4, 2013 at 12:05 PM

Happy Independence Day.

Cleombrotus on July 4, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Amen.

Happy 4th of July from the Great State of Texas.

workingclass artist on July 4, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Happy 4th of July Big Wyoming!

hawkdriver on July 4, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Right back

BigWyo on July 4, 2013 at 12:06 PM

Harvard: July 4th Parades Are Right-Wing

workingclass artist on July 4, 2013 at 12:04 PM

workingclass artist:Good Gawd,Leftys are so d*mn,Un-American!:)

canopfor on July 4, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Happy 4th of July Liam!

hawkdriver on July 4, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Happy Independence Day to you and yours!

Liam on July 4, 2013 at 12:07 PM

Check out this horror story of the new American police state built on 50 years of civic ignorance and idolatry of the State.

I think this Fourth of July should be spent reflecting on the chilling reality of our time, intermingled with our sense of outrage against the betrayals we’ve endured. Not on barbecues or the dumb awe of fireworks. I think our forefathers would understand.

rrpjr on July 4, 2013 at 12:10 PM

workingclass artist on July 4, 2013 at 12:04 PM

I’ll take it one step further, then. Liberals don’t deserve to attend our celebrations.

I wonder how they like them apples.

Liam on July 4, 2013 at 12:10 PM

Starve a liberal: Hold a Fourth of July BBQ!

Liam on July 4, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Cleombrotus on July 4, 2013 at 11:55 AM

Cheers!

thebrokenrattle on July 4, 2013 at 12:11 PM

canopfor on July 4, 2013 at 11:47 AM

4th of July Celebrations alive and well in Texas.

Addison Kaboom Town started early…that way folks can go to other shows tonight.

workingclass artist on July 4, 2013 at 12:14 PM

Afterburner with Bill Whittle: Dependence Day
*********************************************

Published on Jul 3, 2013

Bill Whittle thinks that the Freedom of Speech is in peril, and so is the Freedom of Religion. Hear why on this Afterburner as Whittle reminds you of the importance of our most important civil liberties, and how each is threatened by the expanding welfare state.
======

Video:(6:01)

canopfor on July 4, 2013 at 12:17 PM

I can’t wait for the big Obama speech today celebrating our freedom.

Oh, wait.

faraway on July 4, 2013 at 12:17 PM

workingclass artist on July 4, 2013 at 12:04 PM

Unbelievable. But also not. Our Independence and its celebration is now a partisan issue, or more precisely, a repulsive reminder of a state of being we must not invoke.

A few years ago I wrote a parody news article on another website about a democrat/leftist bill to end the practice of playing the national anthem at sporting events. I still believe this is coming.

rrpjr on July 4, 2013 at 12:19 PM

I can’t wait for the big Obama speech today celebrating our freedom.

Oh, wait.

faraway on July 4, 2013 at 12:17 PM

If he’s still on vacation in Africa, don’t hold your breath. That might ‘offend’ his hosts.

Liam on July 4, 2013 at 12:19 PM

workingclass artist on July 4, 2013 at 12:04 PM

I wonder how they like them apples.

Liam on July 4, 2013 at 12:10 PM

I think that’s WHY Obama cancelled and blamed the sequester….He doesn’t think it benefits him personally or politically.

Obama like most Petty Tyrants is all about Obama.

The Harvard study is only 2 years old, but it’s conclusions scare the begeebus out of the progressives and if progressive moonbats could they would cancel it forever.

Progressives can’t stand patriotism or our history…That’s why the constantly harp on the grievances to divide us.

Our nations History is remarkable and we’ve united as a nation against our enemies…and our enemies are threatened by the idea of freedom…Inalienable Rights granted to each of us by our Creator.

workingclass artist on July 4, 2013 at 12:21 PM

canopfor on July 4, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Awesome vid, good buddy. Thanks…

OmahaConservative on July 4, 2013 at 12:21 PM

canopfor on July 4, 2013 at 11:47 AM

4th of July Celebrations alive and well in Texas.

Addison Kaboom Town started early…that way folks can go to other shows tonight.

workingclass artist on July 4, 2013 at 12:14 PM

workingclass artist:

With multiple counties in various States,that are close,
seeing multiple Fire-works would be cool!:)

canopfor on July 4, 2013 at 12:22 PM

libfreeordie on July 4, 2013 at 10:17 AM

Huh??? this comment must be the stupidest you’ve posted to date….

jimver on July 4, 2013 at 12:23 PM

OT: Has Obama picked a church yet? I know it’s early.

faraway on July 4, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Cough,…Cough,the crazies are at it……

Egypt Islamist coalition calls on followers to demonstrate against coup across nation on Friday – @Reuters

34 secs ago by editor
=========================

canopfor on July 4, 2013 at 12:28 PM

canopfor on July 4, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Awesome vid, good buddy. Thanks…

OmahaConservative on July 4, 2013 at 12:21 PM

OmahaConsevative:Happy 4TH Omaha:)

canopfor on July 4, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Canceling the 4th of July is a big mistake by the Man who fancies himself King of America.

60-100 million on his African vacation…but no 4th of July Celebrations?

Americans won’t forget….Veterans,Soldiers and Military Families won’t forget.

Democrats will pay in the next election.

Yep.

workingclass artist on July 4, 2013 at 12:30 PM

canopfor on July 4, 2013 at 11:14 AM

Awesome.

Should be required viewing in Kindergarten.

BigWyo on July 4, 2013 at 12:33 PM

Huh??? this comment must be the stupidest you’ve posted to date….

jimver on July 4, 2013 at 12:23 PM

He’s got so many to choose from – when they get to a certain level, I don’t know how to distinguish between them! :)

Happy 4th, everyone (except for you, libfreeliveenslavedordie – I hope yours sucks)!

Anti-Control on July 4, 2013 at 12:34 PM

You did not listen America.

Teach History.