Open thread: Sunday morning talking heads

posted at 8:01 am on June 30, 2013 by Allahpundit

You already know who this morning’s star guest is and why show producers are laying down drop cloths to catch in-studio slobber. Politico has Wendy Davis set to appear only on “This Week” and “Face the Nation,” but Zeke Miller of Time tweeted yesterday afternoon that she’ll be on “Meet the Press” too. Not sure why CNN didn’t also go ahead and book her; there can’t possibly be a saturation point among big media for hearing the left’s new hero explain why Rick Perry, who opposes killing healthy babies that are 20 weeks old, is the real monster in all this.

Elsewhere, McCain and Schumer will be on “Fox News Sunday” for some back-slapping and to threaten House Republicans with various forms of political doom if they don’t pass the Senate’s garbage bill. And Julian Assange will appear on “This Week” after Davis to remind us that Edward Snowden’s a secular saint and that the only government whose secrets are really worth exposing is America’s. Full line-up here.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

On This Week, Bill Kristol was quoted as saying the Senate immigration bill should be killed in the House, prompting Matthew Dowd to reply that no one should listen to Kristol since he pushed Palin for VP In 2008 and she “was a disaster”, per Dowd. I’m coming to appreciate what an idiot Dowd is.

Paul-Cincy on June 30, 2013 at 11:04 AM

Roberts wasn’t a good pick…He’s in way over his head as Chief Justice.

workingclass artist on June 30, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Roberts reminds me of Souter with slightly less laziness.

Instead of Souter’s morose “codger who still lives with mom” demeanor Roberts always sports that unctuous “I know what’s best for you and you’ll like it you peons” smirk.

viking01 on June 30, 2013 at 11:07 AM

File MoDo under “ethanol neuropathy.”

Sad, but probably true.

viking01 on June 30, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Roberts wasn’t a good pick…He’s in way over his head as Chief Justice.

workingclass artist on June 30, 2013 at 11:00 AM

Roberts reminds me of Souter with slightly less laziness.

viking01 on June 30, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Agree.

I think this is becoming evident to legal eagles on both sides of the political divide.

Roberts is unpredictable not because of any seeming principled stance or ideology….But seems motivated mostly by his ego.

workingclass artist on June 30, 2013 at 11:13 AM

Instead of Souter’s morose “codger who still lives with mom” demeanor…

viking01 on June 30, 2013 at 11:07 AM

A morose once bit my sister.

No realli! She was Karving… oh, wait, nevermind.

Flange on June 30, 2013 at 11:17 AM

A morose once bit my sister.

No realli! She was Karving… oh, wait, nevermind.

Flange on June 30, 2013 at 11:17 AM

Give Sarah Palin a call and you’ll have free moose steaks on the grill for the Fourth.

viking01 on June 30, 2013 at 11:20 AM

workingclass artist on June 30, 2013 at 11:13 AM

And who warned us of Roberts back in 2005 that he was another Souter? Ann Coulter nailed it then as she’s nailing immigration now.

TxAnn56 on June 30, 2013 at 11:21 AM

Yes. Hero. Hollywood style.

BKeyser on June 30, 2013 at 11:24 AM

You mean like how Bloomberg has grafted his morality to the law, that’s what you think conservative’s want?

Flange on June 30, 2013 at 9:23 AM

You really think that’s an example of RIGHT government? Try another strawman, please.

Cleombrotus on June 30, 2013 at 11:40 AM

workingclass artist on June 30, 2013 at 11:13 AM

TxAnn56 on June 30, 2013 at 11:21 AM

It seems Coulter has put down her Christie/Rubio Rhino bong and come back down to earth.

Rush,Levin et,al. have begun to realize that to Senor Rubio they are just another Anglo he lies to.

Now that Paul Ryan is picking up the immigration baton in the house as he jockeys with Senor Rubio to be Jeb’s VP selection…we’ll see how Ryan disappointment plays out.

So we’ll see how long this lasts I guess.

workingclass artist on June 30, 2013 at 11:41 AM

TxAnn56 on June 30, 2013 at 11:21 AM

I am convinced that poor Ann was bushwacked by Governor Christe.

Try to remember that Ms. Coulter, has to latch on to the horses as they are presented.

She is also somewhat attached to the talking head brigade and can’t love someone like former Governor Palin since that would sink her cred the rest of the way.

I am wondering whether FEMA made Christie love Obama when needed or whether NSA got him.

Just kidding…

IlikedAUH2O on June 30, 2013 at 12:03 PM

NOW anytime ANYONE does something inconsistent or destructive I have friends suggest…drumroll…NSA got ‘em!

IlikedAUH2O on June 30, 2013 at 12:05 PM

So we’ll see how long this lasts I guess.

workingclass artist on June 30, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Jeb would not pick Rubio because they both come from Florida and then its electoral votes would not count. BTW I see Jeb picking Jindal before he picks Paul.

KW64 on June 30, 2013 at 12:05 PM

I agree with what you say, but liberals just don’t get it…they don’t see it as a life, they see it as some sort of malady. GOP is never going to convince them otherwise, even though they ARE RIGHT, and if they pass a law like that it’s good and I agree with it, but it will just send women in that position to another state or some back street butcher.

scalleywag on June 30, 2013 at 9:30 AM

You’re right that they just don’t get it. Either they’re really that heartless or they just refuse to face the facts. I’ve tried on Huffpo to tell people that 21-23 week old fetuses are viable, and about what happens to those fetuses in a mid term abortion, and the ones who reply to me are impervious.

Maybe it’s partly because people are divorced from natural processes now. I’ve cracked open chicken eggs not knowing they were fertile and saw the well developed embryo gasp and struggle as it died. I felt kind of bad about doing that by mistake to a chicken with no good reason for doing it. I was raised that you do what you have to do to obtain meat or control varmints, but you do everything in the most humane way possible, and you don’t do anything frivolously. I just think it’s bizarre that people have higher humane standards for animals than they do for viable human fetuses.

juliesa on June 30, 2013 at 12:19 PM

For the GOP to want Jeb Bush as president is as bad an idea as for the dems to want Michele as president. Enough is enough is enough!

lhuffman34 on June 30, 2013 at 12:34 PM

Cleombrotus on June 30, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Bloomberg think’s it’s RIGHT government. That’s the point. The jihadi’s all think sharia is moral and right. You don’t want freedom, you want to shove whatever YOU think is right onto people. Just like3 Bloomberg and just like the muslims. That’s not a strawman, that’s reality.

Flange on June 30, 2013 at 12:42 PM

juliesa on June 30, 2013 at 12:19 PM

The problem is that most pro choicers see most pro lifers as hypocrites.

Pro lifers tend to be for the death penalty which for the life of me I fail to understand. Its either you are for life or you are not. There’s no middle ground.

Gov Perry has signed off on more death penalty cases than most governors combined. How is it possible for him to claim he is pro life?

Democrats on the other hand have done a wonderful job shifting the debate on not whether it should be ok to abort after 20 wks, but on whether the government has the right to tell women what to do with their bodies. No way will you have women voting for politicians(mostly male) who demand they do what they want with their bodies. Similar to how most people wont vote for politicians who demand parents should raise their kids according to said politician standards.

loveofcountry on June 30, 2013 at 12:52 PM

The biggest talking head is obama in S. Africa. He spews insipid iananities. If he couldn’t quote Bobby Kenneydy he’d be lost, lost, lost. He did say at least 3 times the he’s the “black president of the USA” in the firt 5 minutes. I couldn’t take more than that.

Schadenfreude on June 30, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Cleombrotus on June 30, 2013 at 11:40 AM

Flange on June 30, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Actually, I’d like to amend that. I was reacting to the notion that libertarians want separate morality from the laws. Every law passed is a proclamation of morality to some extent. Libertarians are not anarchists, limited government still has government and laws. And the laws in limited government ARE based on morality, but it doesn’t micromanage the morality of everyone, in the way Bloomberg does and sharia does. Laws based in morality, but enforced by immoral people is a nightmare also.

Flange on June 30, 2013 at 12:59 PM

The biggest talking head is obama in S. Africa. He spews insipid inanities. If he couldn’t quote Bobby Kennedy he’d be lost, lost, lost. He did say at least 3 times that he’s the “black president of the USA” in the firt 5 minutes. I couldn’t take more than that.

fifm

Schadenfreude on June 30, 2013 at 12:59 PM

Schadenfreude on June 30, 2013 at 12:55 PM

Electing a black guy WAS a big f===ing deal. I know big, tough black American guys who wept in ’08.

I hate to disparage your remark but all politics is local and I can guarantee you that the average African is impressed that we have a black POTUS.

After looking at him, enough of the rest of the world thinks his election is one of the “Twelve Signs of an Insane and Stupid People”.

Let him enjoy it.

It is one of my Three Eternal Gifts of Barack Obama to America.

Enjoy it, the bills will be coming in the mail for years.

IlikedAUH2O on June 30, 2013 at 1:04 PM

loveofcountry on June 30, 2013 at 12:52 PM

There is a big difference between the slaughter of innocents and the execution of the guilty.

Rose on June 30, 2013 at 1:07 PM

Rose on June 30, 2013 at 1:07 PM

I disagree. Life is Life. Whether it’s of an innocent kid or adult.

loveofcountry on June 30, 2013 at 1:11 PM

loveofcountry on June 30, 2013 at 12:52 PM

I bet there are few Pro Life folks that wouldn’t negotiate life without parole for an end to abortion.

Cindy Munford on June 30, 2013 at 1:12 PM

scalleywag on June 30, 2013 at 9:30 AM

Could they explain to me why they would want to hang on to their “malady” for over 20 weeks. By 20 weeks they have normally had 5 “hints” that something might be going on.

Cindy Munford on June 30, 2013 at 1:16 PM

Bloomberg think’s it’s RIGHT government. That’s the point… That’s not a strawman, that’s reality.

Flange on June 30, 2013 at 12:42 PM

But you threw it out as a slap at my assertion that Conservatives want RIGHT government. Remember? “Just like Bloomberg…”

Strawman. Bloomberg is not a conservative.

Cleombrotus on June 30, 2013 at 1:18 PM

Flange on June 30, 2013 at 12:59 PM

OK, Just read that post. I think we’re on the same page.

Cleombrotus on June 30, 2013 at 1:19 PM

loveofcountry on June 30, 2013 at 12:52 PM

“Life” as you use it is a generality, a universal, therefore your conundrum, but “life” as pro-lifers use it refers to the life of the innocent.

Cleombrotus on June 30, 2013 at 1:22 PM

Cindy Munford on June 30, 2013 at 1:12 PM

I suspect your last comment may have a typo or two but I may be wrong.

Once again my belief is that life is life. There can’t be a middle ground. You cannot be for aborting babies under 20 weeks (if you believe life begins at conception) and claim you are pro life. Just like you cannot be for the death penalty and claim you are pro life.

loveofcountry on June 30, 2013 at 1:23 PM

loveofcountry on June 30, 2013 at 1:23 PM

You’re right, I messed up. Basically I believe most Pro Lifers would be fine with changing the death penalty of life without parole if we could do away with abortion. Do you think there would be any takers on the Pro”choice” side?

Cindy Munford on June 30, 2013 at 1:26 PM

loveofcountry on June 30, 2013 at 1:11 PM

I respect the opinion of those who are against both abortion and the death penalty, but have a hard time with those who think the death penalty is bad but support abortion.

Rose on June 30, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Millions of Joos got executed simply for existing.

Lots of unborn babies too.

viking01 on June 30, 2013 at 1:27 PM

loveofcountry on June 30, 2013 at 1:23 PM

Come on. This is America. You can be anything you want and it doesn’t have to be logical or be approved by anyone else. The beauty of our Nation that PC is trying to destroy.

Cindy Munford on June 30, 2013 at 1:27 PM

loveofcountry on June 30, 2013 at 12:52 PM

I believe “justice”, not “life”, is the word you are looking for.

There’s no comparison between a child who hasn’t even drawn breath let alone having done anything good or bad and someone who kills a child, rapes his/her corpse and wears his/her scalp as a toupee.

Alberta_Patriot on June 30, 2013 at 1:35 PM

OK, Just read that post. I think we’re on the same page.

Cleombrotus on June 30, 2013 at 1:19 PM

Cool.

Flange on June 30, 2013 at 1:36 PM

lhuffman34 on June 30, 2013 at 12:34 PM

+10

HiJack on June 30, 2013 at 1:50 PM

loveofcountry on June 30, 2013 at 12:52 PM

I guess that “for the life of [you]” that you don’t know the difference between supporting life for the innocent versus supporting death for the guilty who deprive others of their lives. That’s so difficult for people like you to understand, you f’ing idiot.

HiJack on June 30, 2013 at 1:54 PM

Do you think there would be any takers on the Pro”choice” side?
Cindy Munford on June 30, 2013 at 1:26 PM

I think abortions are a very sensitive and emotional subject left to families dealing with that issue. The subject is way too sensitive and personal for bureaucrats to oversee.

Now if I had a daughter who came to me for advice on whether to get rid of a pregnancy, I would do my best to convince her to keep it. What I don’t want is government officials making those decisions for us.

loveofcountry on June 30, 2013 at 1:55 PM

Millions of Joos got executed simply for existing.

Lots of unborn babies too.

viking01 on June 30, 2013 at 1:27 PM

Haven’t yo heard? They’re not really Joos… /

HiJack on June 30, 2013 at 1:56 PM

fifm

Schadenfreude on June 30, 2013 at 12:59 PM

Your stomach is stronger than mine. I can’ even bring myself to listen to Dog-eater for one second.

HiJack on June 30, 2013 at 1:58 PM

can’t

HiJack on June 30, 2013 at 1:58 PM

HiJack on June 30, 2013 at 1:54 PM

It never fails with people like you. Instead of defending your stance against an issue, you resort to personal insults.

loveofcountry on June 30, 2013 at 1:58 PM

Some sites have taken to insisting on heavy use of scripts.
Of the possibly malicious variety.
This page is trying to load 91 scripts.
Finally someone I regularly review has “beaten” theblaze.com

With them all blocked here, you lose posting, facebook, video (actually recently all pictures), scribd, ect. but you can get the native text.

The Washingtonpost.com site goes further.

You get nothing whatsoever without possibly malicious scripts allowed.
Not even the banner.

That makes the top red media links useless when they come from washingtonpost.com

jhnone on June 30, 2013 at 1:59 PM

loveofcountry on June 30, 2013 at 1:55 PM

Hmmmmm but you don’t think the government should take the life of a murderer? Is it none of their business also? Like I said, it’s the beauty of the U.S., we don’t have to agree when stands see to be inconsistent and illogical.

Cindy Munford on June 30, 2013 at 3:16 PM

Like I said, it’s the beauty of the U.S., we don’t have to agree when stands seem to be inconsistent and illogical.

Cindy Munford on June 30, 2013 at 3:16 PM

Cindy Munford on June 30, 2013 at 3:30 PM

She’s certifiable…

“Despite having gained national prominence thanks to the abortion debate, Davis lashed out on “Face the Nation” at politicians who use the issue to elevate their own political ambitions…”

Read more: http://dailycaller.com/2013/06/30/wendy-davis-condemns-politicians-using-abortion-to-boost-their-own-political-aspirations/#ixzz2XjSAvtaa

workingclass artist on June 30, 2013 at 4:09 PM

The problem is that most pro choicers see most pro lifers as hypocrites.

loveofcountry on June 30, 2013 at 12:52 PM

How about this compromise? We give babies in the womb the SAME DUE PROCESS and appeals rights that death row killers get before we kill them…

melle1228 on June 30, 2013 at 4:14 PM

Anybody seen this…cause it’s a juicy story…

“And right now, Howard might just be the IRS’s worst nightmare.

“I’m horrified and ashamed and embarrassed by what I’ve seen. It’s not supposed to be like this,” he told 13 Investigates. “We’re supposed to protect taxpayers, so somebody had to say something.”

Abuse and fraud

Howard is a tax examiner at the IRS’s ITIN processing center in Austin, Texas.

The large, unmarked building in south Austin is where the IRS decides whether to issue an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number to the millions of illegal immigrants who apply for them. An ITIN allows undocumented workers to file tax returns and pay taxes, a legal requirement for those who earn income in the United States … even those who come to the country illegally.

But 13 Investigates discovered the ITIN system is plagued by abuse and fraud.

A four-month Eyewitness News investigation documented how many illegal immigrants use ITINs to get tax credits and refunds they’re not entitled to. WTHR also exposed how millions of undocumented workers get their ITIN applications approved using phony documents.

The problems identified by 13 Investigates cost American taxpayers billions of dollars every year, according to a 2011 report from the U.S. Treasury Department’s Inspector General for Tax Administration.

After seeing WTHR’s investigations, Howard contacted 13 Investigates to say the problems inside the ITIN processing center are more serious and systemic than originally reported.

“A license to steal”

“We were being told by upper management to ignore fraud, to assign ITIN numbers and … pay out refunds to people who are lying,” Howard explained. “It’s a license to steal when you allow that.”

Howard and five other tax examiners at the ITIN processing center in Austin all told WTHR the same thing: for years, IRS managers have instructed them to “look the other way” while processing ITIN applications that appear to be filed fraudulently – even when those applications contain clear signs of criminal activity.

For example, Howard received a stack of ITIN applications for dozens of children attending the same school in South Carolina. (Adult tax filers can request an ITIN for a child if they want to claim that child as a dependent in order to get child tax credits and a larger tax refund.) When he researched that school, he discovered it didn’t even exist. When Howard reported the apparent scam to his bosses, he claims his managers ordered him to approve the applications anyway.

“C’mon. This is fraud! Those kids weren’t even real and I’m supposed to give out [ITIN] numbers?,” Howard recalls asking. “We’re tax examiners but the truth is we’re not supposed to look into anything. We’re not supposed to examine anything. It’s like an assembly line. It’s just ‘Get it out of here. Boom. Boom. Boom. Get it out of here and don’t worry about the fraud. Fraud slows us down.’”

After years of reporting that fraud directly to his bosses — with no success — Howard decided to take drastic action.

“I’ve been working for the federal government for 23 years and I signed an ethical standard of conduct when I went to work that says if you see fraud, you need to report it. I tried and tried and tried, couldn’t get anywhere so … I went into a quiet room and started making phone calls.”

Those phone calls went to the Inspector General’s office in Washington, D.C.

IRS negligence

The IG’s office confirms it then dispatched auditors to Texas to interview Howard and dozens of other tax examiners. That’s when investigators learned IRS employees were actually encouraged to ignore signs of fraud.

The Inspector General’s latest investigation has taken more than a year. A final audit will be released this summer, and it’s expected to give further proof of what Eyewitness News first exposed this spring – that millions of undocumented workers can get ITINs by filing fraudulent paperwork.

“The IRS is not doing something as simple as requesting sufficient documentation,” Inspector General Russell George told WTHR this spring. “It’s very troubling.”

New details about mismanagement at the IRS’s ITIN processing center provide even more cause for concern.

“It’s pure negligence by management and they’ve been trying to keep it quiet,” Howard said. “There is a criminal element that is defrauding the U.S. government by filing mountains and mountains of these fraudulent applications. We see them in piles in bulk every day that are obviously not legitimate documents and not legitimate tax returns and not legitimate wages … and [IRS managers] don’t want to deal with it. That’s where all the fraud is. The fraud is in the fake notary stamps and fake documents which we’ve been accepting.”

In order to obtain an ITIN, applicants must send the IRS documents that show proof of identification and residency. Among the acceptable documents are original or notarized photocopies of birth certificates, driving records, voter ID cards, school records and vaccination records.

Howard and other ITIN tax examiners say those documents are easily forged and notary stamps on the paperwork are meaningless because many of those are fraudulent, too.

“There is a state-by-state list of notaries that shows which are registered and legitimate, but the IRS won’t let us check those registries. We’re not supposed to Google anything or look anything up,” Howard said. “The basic problem is they give [tax examiners] no training and no tools to even know what they’re looking for.”

That is about to change.

Reforms announced

Just days after WTHR first reported on ITIN mismanagement and fraud, the IRS sent senior officials from Washington to the ITIN processing center in Austin.

Steve Miller, the agency’s Deputy Commissioner for Services and Enforcement, met with more than 100 ITIN tax examiners and, according to IRS staff who attended the meeting, Miller promised to address problems identified by workers and WTHR.

Despite repeated requests for an interview, Miller and IRS management will not meet with WTHR to discuss those problems.

But facing growing pressure, the IRS has now announced it will begin cracking down on ITIN fraud….

Whistleblower punished?

Simply by speaking out, the quiet tax examiner could save taxpayers billions — but at a personal cost.

A few days after Howard met with WTHR, the IRS slashed his job performance rating which will affect his paycheck. The IRS claims every aspect of Howard’s job performance dropped during the past six months, shifting his overall rating from “exceeds fully successful” to “minimally successful.” Howard believes the poor review is retaliation for blowing the whistle on his managers. He wonders what might happen next.

“I’m a little nervous, but not really. I guess they could try to fire me, but I don’t think they will,” he said, vowing to continue his fight for ITIN reform. “I just want to see things fixed. We’ve been allowing the U.S. taxpayer to get robbed for years now and those days appear to be over….”

workingclass artist on June 30, 2013 at 4:24 PM

• Conservative
• Kook left race victim

“Political Capital” on Bloomberg TV

• Banned

“Al Punto” on Univision
• Banned

Same old, same old. No position of the kook left goes unspoken or unrepresented on Propaganda TV. Missing from the Texas abortion fiasco — Dr. Kermit Gosnell.

This week’s worst in Propaganda — ABC. But really, it’s pointless to consider the balance of the propaganda in a week where the “news” is celebrating a passionate defense of partial-birth and late term abortions. What can one really add to that?

Jaibones on June 30, 2013 at 4:25 PM

Progressive douchebaggery on full display this morning. At meat the press, fake the nation and this weak, conservative guests were used as medicine balls and punchin bags. Meanwhile, they join with Wendy Davis and spike the football again.

Red Creek on June 30, 2013 at 4:48 PM

Maybe Wendy should watch the video called Silent scream. It shows the abortion of an baby I believe at 11 weeks or so.It’s horrifying as the baby tries to get away from the abortionists tools in the womb and actually “screams”. Just terrible…

sandee on June 30, 2013 at 5:02 PM

I watched This Week because after reading about the headliners, I felt I couldn’t look away–like a huge car crash.

I wasn’t disappointed.

Assange is a grandiose, sophomoric twit, and Wendy Davis is being propped up by partisan hacks. She won’t last. Why didn’t Noonan ask someone if any bars on any abortion at any time is appropriate? Oh yeah, she wouldn’t be asked back.

I believe they “edited” Rick Perry’s quote too about her.

His actual remarks are here: http://www.nbcnews.com/video/nbc-news/52330725

PattyJ on June 30, 2013 at 5:03 PM

sandee on June 30, 2013 at 5:02 PM

The most interesting thing about that movie is that it was produced by one of the founding members of NARAL who helped push Roe v. Wade. After ultrasound technology became a widespread available invention in 77 or 78, Nathanson realized how wrong he was on abortion.

He asked an abortionist friend if he could ultrasound the abortion he was doing. After they filmed it, he said his abortionist friend never performed another one..

melle1228 on June 30, 2013 at 5:08 PM

Yeah, GOP — take your political advice from Schumer and Pelosi, et al.

And end up like Sen. Dean Heller (Casino-NV):

Reno Rodeo report from this past week.

GOP table at rodeo had two poll questions:

1. Has the federal government secured the borders?

119 NO, 1 YES

2. Do you approve of Sen. Heller’s (formerly (R-NV) vote and co-sponsorship of the Senate immigration bill?

119 NO, 1 YES

Heller’s (Casino-NV) NumbersUSA rating went from A+ to “a solid F” the past two weeks.

fred5678 on June 30, 2013 at 5:18 PM

Even though I have “evolved” on the issue of the death penalty, (at least I have an open mind on this) give me one example as to how the death of an innocent baby via abortion compares to a death penalty trial by jury with numerous appeals.

The only reason the death penalty should be done away with is if it can be proven that an innocent has been murdered via this course of justice.

Vince on June 30, 2013 at 5:44 PM

To the above author of this statement, maybe this can help you understand.

An unborn baby has not committed any crime. Those who are sentenced to death have taken a life. What part of this do you not understand?

DDay on June 30, 2013 at 7:34 PM

To quote Laura Ingraham:

Which kids that you see on the playground shouldn’t be there?
kingsjester on June 30, 2013 at 9:49 AM

Man, that’s gonna leave a mark.

viking01 on June 30, 2013 at 9:55 AM

Here is a 55 second video clip to help people visualize Laura’s quote about the impact of abortion on the playground.

This video clip is from the movie Swing Vote. Rent it on DVD and watch it with liberal friends.

This video clip will leave a permanent mark.

wren on July 1, 2013 at 1:03 AM

Has anyone connected the dots on the moronic irony of the same exact Democrat Party in Cleveland making 2 counts of aggravted murder against Ariel Castro for killing two unborn children? Conveniently, they are “children” when needed, “fetuses” when needed.

Just to play devil’s advocate – all he did was save the abortion fee – with their “reasoning.”

PJ Emeritus on July 1, 2013 at 12:54 PM

loveofcountry on June 30, 2013 at 12:52 PM

WRONG!

If you do something that gets you the death penalty, you have SERIOUSLY stepped over the line and should no longer even be considered a member of society.

An unborn child has wronged NO ONE and is therefore completely innocent.

No middle ground my left arse cheek.

PJ Emeritus on July 1, 2013 at 12:57 PM