Newest foot soldiers for ObamaCare: Librarians

posted at 5:01 pm on June 29, 2013 by Allahpundit

Growing up, I had an aunt who became a librarian because she dreamed of one day helping liberals push a ruinous boondoggle on a broke America.

Aunt Gladys, if you’re up there and can read this somehow, your dream came true.

The nation’s librarians will be recruited to help people get signed up for insurance under President Barack Obama’s health care overhaul. Up to 17,000 U.S. libraries will be part of the effort to get information and crucial computer time to the millions of uninsured Americans who need to get coverage under the law…

Libraries equipped with public computers and Internet access already serve as a bridge across the digital divide, so it made sense to get them involved, said Julie Bataille, spokeswoman for the U.S. Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services…

Libraries also have public spaces where meetings can be held. And they already provide health information to 28 million people a year via public access computers, according to the Institute of Museum and Library Services, a federal grant-making agency, which will coordinate the new effort with CMS. The two federal agencies also worked together during the rollout of the Medicare prescription drug benefit, experience that should help with this effort, Bataille said.

Libraries will be particularly important in conservative states that are not making much effort to promote the health law’s opportunities.

Don’t think of it as conscription, think of it as … repurposing. The more ubiquitous the Internet and e-readers get, the less use people have for libraries and thus the further away from their core function libraries will drift. In theory they’re still about book-lending but credit the feds for recognizing their growing role as places lower-income people can get online for free. Per Gallup’s latest, fully 43 percent of the uninsured have no idea that they’re now stautorily required by Hopenchange to seek coverage. If you’re trying to reach the poor to let them know that they qualify for health insurance subsidies — or, rather, that they don’t qualify — then this is a no-brainer. Coming soon, presumably: Deputizing the postal service, another institution that’s being laid to waste by technology, to start selling policies door to door. Ever heard the expression that the federal government is now really just “an insurance company with an army”? Well, the insurance part of that equation needs an army too.

As for the other big uninsured constituency, how many young adults do you suppose are hanging out at the local public library these days, ripe to be sold by the local librarian on why healthy twentysomethings should crap away what little earnings they have on unnecessary health insurance in an economy as tepid as this one? But maybe I’m underestimating the strategy here: The less disposable cash young Americans are left with after complying with the mandate, the less they can afford to pay for smartphones, laptops, and their own private Internet access. If they’re desperate to get online, there’s always the local library, you know.

Exit question: If government workers of any and every stripe are really just a free-floating labor force for the feds, ready to be enlisted for whatever policy priority the ruling administration has in mind, how come librarians and mailmen haven’t been coopted to coordinate jobs programs for the unemployed?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

I guess librarians are on the same level as medical doctors and astronauts.

PFFFT!

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 5:05 PM

The solution?

ObamaComputers, paid for by you dear reader, for all parasitic non-producers!

ShainS on June 29, 2013 at 5:06 PM

Cute — Hollywood and the NFL told Obama ‘no thanks’ on being propaganda tinker toys for him.

How low can he go? What’s next — Kindergarteners at recess?

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 5:07 PM

If the unemployed got jobs then there would be no reason left to fund most public libraries, at all, silly.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on June 29, 2013 at 5:08 PM

there’s always the local library, you know.

They could have an auto-play commercial every time someone logs on….

I really hate much about our present government.

CW on June 29, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Librarians have been leftist foot soldiers for decades.

Public libraries should be defunded and closed down. People should not tax their neighbors to pay for entertainment.

Kohath on June 29, 2013 at 5:15 PM

…pretty soon…when I’m pumping gas…the speakers and TV screens at the pump will be mandated to sell ObamaCare.

KOOLAID2 on June 29, 2013 at 5:17 PM

How low can he go? What’s next — Kindergarteners at recess?

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 5:07 PM

They’re getting there: http://www.npr.org/2013/05/10/182938642/president-asks-moms-for-help-promoting-obamacare

davidk on June 29, 2013 at 5:17 PM

How low can he go? What’s next — Kindergarteners at recess?

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 5:07 PM

Not quite..but close.

HotAirian on June 29, 2013 at 5:18 PM

Grade = F

1. Liberals do not visit library’s. They are born with perfect knowledge and have no need for new ideas.

2. Libraries are used by conservatives. Conservatives won’t be signing up for ObamaCare.

BobMbx on June 29, 2013 at 5:20 PM

Obama is every kind of desperate for something here. But I just don’t know what.

Obamacare is a done deal. Why keep advertising?

I don’t get it.

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 5:21 PM

Our town librarians are so radical that they had a poster of Che Guevarra posted during a Latino Celebration month.

MTF on June 29, 2013 at 5:21 PM

How low can he go? What’s next — Kindergarteners at recess?

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 5:07 PM

davidk on June 29, 2013 at 5:17 PM

Spoke too soon. They’re there already:

Covered California, the ObamaCare-mandated health care exchange in that state, is spending taxpayer money to fund a program of paying government schools in the state to train young children to sell ObamaCare. In other words, kids are being brainwashed to be pro-ObamaCare so they can sell it to their parents.

davidk on June 29, 2013 at 5:21 PM

HotAirian on June 29, 2013 at 5:18 PM

That video makes me want to reach for my sidearm.

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 5:22 PM

They’re getting there:

davidk on June 29, 2013 at 5:17 PM

An NPR link? Thats like, what, a 10 day commenting suspension.

Allah…Ed……

BobMbx on June 29, 2013 at 5:22 PM

…government schools!

KOOLAID2 on June 29, 2013 at 5:23 PM

davidk on June 29, 2013 at 5:21 PM

It just seems so odd to me, David.

Why keep trying to sell an item that has already been bought?

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 5:24 PM

Obamacare is a done deal. Why keep advertising?

I don’t get it.

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 5:21 PM

Its a Ponzi scheme that no one wants to buy into, but there’s lots of people expecting benefits.

Without stooges to buy into and starting handing over their money, it’ll never get out of the gate. Thats why. Once even the LIV sees how this is going to work (when it hits their paycheck…SURPRISE!..Free healthcare has arrived and it only costs you $2,500 more a year), its doomed. So they have to get as many people to start paying as fast as possible.

And yeah, we’re more than likely to see ads pushed on cable, broadcast, radio, and internet. Some you can avoid, others not so much.

Talk about an albatross. What is a brick? A bird designed by government.

BobMbx on June 29, 2013 at 5:28 PM

They’re getting there:

davidk on June 29, 2013 at 5:17 PM

An NPR link? Thats like, what, a 10 day commenting suspension.

Allah…Ed……

BobMbx on June 29, 2013 at 5:22 PM

Just breaking out of my cocoon: http://hotair.com/archives/2012/11/12/politico-the-gops-suffering-from-pauline-kaelism/

davidk on June 29, 2013 at 5:29 PM

davidk on June 29, 2013 at 5:21 PM

It just seems so odd to me, David.

Why keep trying to sell an item that has already been bought?

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 5:24 PM

They probably (rightly) think that it will be a campaign issue in ’14 and ’16.

davidk on June 29, 2013 at 5:30 PM

The fool is getting desperate.

I’ve seen comments on national blogs where the bloggers were obviously O’s foot soldiers working for Organizing for America. The tip-off is the small number of posts on their ID’s (usually less than 30 or so), the routine talking points they use, which if they don’t work, the rabid slurs and insults come next.

It’s actually quite fun to watch them become unraveled when faced with the persistent presentation of facts to swat them down….. they are speechless….that’s when the insults begin.

At that point, I ask them pointedly if they are working for OFA and how much they are getting paid. They usually quit posting at that point…….and probs come back as another personality. They sound quite immature, so I’m guessing they are high school or a little older, and definitely can’t reason good w/o their talking points.

Long story, short: This Fool is getting desperate and using any conscious body he can think of to push his agenda as he sees the bottom of the boat is missing and he’s sinking.

As I’ve written before…. large part of this unraveling of his agenda as exposed by the recent uncovering of multiples of scandals….is the Clinton machine that has given the MSM permission to gut him.

I’m enjoying watching the gasping fish hang on the line, breathing his last breath. He may try to force the issue somehow, but I think the Clinton’s are very, very aware and want to keep the pot so Hill can climb in after she wins.

Two steps forward: One step back>>>>>>>>know what that is?

avagreen on June 29, 2013 at 5:31 PM

Good. When they find out what it’s going to cost them, in fees or in fines, maybe they’ll wise up. (Or not).

SailorMark on June 29, 2013 at 5:32 PM

BobMbx on June 29, 2013 at 5:28 PM

Obama has the stooges already. So he’s not advertising to them.

Obamacare is a done deal. So what is he aiming for with his intended commercials?

On the one hand, I don’t get it. On the other, it seems he’s terrified that those of us opposed to it offend his fragile ego, and he can’t handle that. He’s trying to bring us over.

Like that’s going to happen with a Conservative like me (and many others)

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 5:33 PM

Newest foot soldiers for ObamaCare: Librarians

…they’re single…aren’t they?

KOOLAID2 on June 29, 2013 at 5:35 PM

They probably (rightly) think that it will be a campaign issue in ’14 and ’16.

davidk on June 29, 2013 at 5:30 PM

Obamacare is a done deal. Why harp and nag?

Oh, wait!

Liberals are chronic and perpetual nags even they they win.

Never mind…

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 5:36 PM

I can’t wait to see the look on their face when they start their spiel and I say “Shhhh!!!” at them.

Flange on June 29, 2013 at 5:37 PM

The librarians here in Cuyahoga County are already in charge of feeding the children free lunch during summer vacations, so this is nothing new for them.

myrenovations on June 29, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Flange on June 29, 2013 at 5:37 PM

I, too, ache to shut down a liberal who complains about Obamacare.

It will be evil and Medieval…

On their azz.

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 5:39 PM

Newest foot soldiers for ObamaCare: Librarians
…they’re single…aren’t they?

KOOLAID2 on June 29, 2013 at 5:35 PM

Your wife won’t let you go out on a date with them.

RickB on June 29, 2013 at 5:40 PM

Dewey Decimal Death Panels?

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on June 29, 2013 at 5:41 PM

It’s not like most of em could get real jobs.

CW on June 29, 2013 at 5:42 PM

Dewey Decimal Death Panels?

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on June 29, 2013 at 5:41 PM

OMG, that’s wildly funny!

That’s the tacnuke of the day.

ROTFLMAO

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 5:42 PM

Dewey Decimal Death Panels?

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on June 29, 2013 at 5:41 PM

I wish I had come up with that one

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 5:43 PM

ObamaBooks!

faraway on June 29, 2013 at 5:43 PM

Again, this idea is a one-way street and not something that would be remotely tolerated by liberal/Democrat civil service people and organizations if it was a Republican admin asking librarians and postmen and other federal government drones to help sell for example tax cuts or tighter border security.

Government workers at the federal and state level are overwhelmingly lib/Dem and if any GOP administration ever tried to enlist federal employees to sell/promote GOP presidential policies, the cries of indignant protest from the public employee unions would be deafening.

Sacramento on June 29, 2013 at 5:43 PM

I was feeling bad because our neighboring county is considering closing some libraries to reach a 14% cut need for the budget. Suddenly I’m okay with the closings. Although it is interesting that they are closing libraries, public pools and discontinuing a reading program while opening a new day center for the homeless.

Cindy Munford on June 29, 2013 at 5:45 PM

People go to libraries?

albill on June 29, 2013 at 5:49 PM

Cindy Munford on June 29, 2013 at 5:45 PM

If your Dem Congressman comes around, those ‘homeless’ will kicked out of town.

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 5:50 PM

“Public libraries: The new homeless shelters”

albill on June 29, 2013 at 5:51 PM

People go to libraries?

albill on June 29, 2013 at 5:49 PM

I was able to do tons of research I needed for a short story of mine.

All the rest were college kids killing time, and bums keeping warm while they slept.

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 5:51 PM

I wish I had come up with that one

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 5:43 PM

Haha! Oh you would have, Liam!

;D

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on June 29, 2013 at 5:53 PM

albill on June 29, 2013 at 5:51 PM

The only thing that might feel better than a soft feminine woman in my arms is a good book in my hands.

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 5:54 PM

Repurposing…kinda like NASA..?

d1carter on June 29, 2013 at 5:54 PM

Haha! Oh you would have, Liam!

;D

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on June 29, 2013 at 5:53 PM

LOL

Maybe. But you beat me to it.

It was awesome!

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 5:55 PM

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 5:50 PM

Luckily not my county but the one that is represented by Corinne Brown. If I need to say anything more, I’ll add that they probably voted for her three times each last election.

Cindy Munford on June 29, 2013 at 5:55 PM

Obamacare is going to be the biggest get-out-the-vote machine in American history. It’ll make ACORN look like child’s play.

How I despise what these people are doing to our country.

petefrt on June 29, 2013 at 5:56 PM

Cindy Munford on June 29, 2013 at 5:55 PM

I could spend all day in a public library. Except for those homeless people who don’t want a job.

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 5:59 PM

Not surprised..they do it for Medicare advantage/supplements now..have been.
“Educational Meetings” approved by CMS.

bazil9 on June 29, 2013 at 5:59 PM

Anybody else a Parks & Recreation fan?
Ron Swanson’s evil ex-wife, Tammy 2, is a librarian.
Seems oddly prophetic.

22044 on June 29, 2013 at 6:00 PM

How I despise what these people are doing to our country.

petefrt on June 29, 2013 at 5:56 PM

You aren’t alone.

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 6:00 PM

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on June 29, 2013 at 5:41 PM

LOL

I have missed you.

bazil9 on June 29, 2013 at 6:01 PM

Flange on June 29, 2013 at 5:37 PM

Hahahaha! I’m going to try this.

Dewey Decimal Death Panels?

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on June 29, 2013 at 5:41 PM

Hilarious!

Thank you both for the great laughs.

PatriotGal2257 on June 29, 2013 at 6:02 PM

PatriotGal2257 on June 29, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Ditto…

SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Lmao

bazil9 on June 29, 2013 at 6:03 PM

Obamacare, no matter how many librarians sold it, would have been of any use for this couple…

‘Unsafe Sex’ Takes On A Whole New Meaning…

Resist We Much on June 29, 2013 at 6:03 PM

PatriotGal2257 on June 29, 2013 at 6:02 PM

Dewey Decimal Death Panels…

Nothing is going to top that for quite a while, if ever.

Ladysmith needs to copyright that before Obama gets the term banned.

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 6:08 PM

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 5:59 PM

I used to work at our tiny local library in high school. It was the best part-time job I ever had. The head librarian then was a pretty formidable personality and she did not suffer fools or any kind of nonsense at all. If she were alive today, I’m sure she would have found a brilliantly sarcastic way to tell HHS to shove Obamacare where the sun doesn’t shine.

PatriotGal2257 on June 29, 2013 at 6:12 PM

“In further news, the term ‘Dewey Decimal Death Panels’ has been banned from all computers in the United States government, and of those states where Democrats are in control…”

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 6:12 PM

Dewey Decimal Death Panels…

Nothing is going to top that for quite a while, if ever.

Ladysmith needs to copyright that before Obama gets the term banned.

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 6:08 PM

Yep! That one’s a real keeper.

PatriotGal2257 on June 29, 2013 at 6:13 PM

“Newest foot soldiers for ObamaCare: Librarians””

Baaahahaha ! !!

I’ll gladly cling to my AR15.

Bring it, Obama.

TX-96 on June 29, 2013 at 6:14 PM

Hahahahahahahaha, that’s hilarious.

scalleywag on June 29, 2013 at 6:14 PM

Yep! That one’s a real keeper.

PatriotGal2257 on June 29, 2013 at 6:13 PM

It’s brilliant snark, no question!

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 6:16 PM

This is a joke, right? Do you think those with no insurance ever graced a library with their presence before? The more I read the news the more pissed off I get. Yeah, I know, it’s better to be pissed off than pissed on.

timberline on June 29, 2013 at 6:16 PM

Obama is searching so hard for validation.

Really, Ladies — would you want to date a man like him?

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 6:18 PM

It was awesome!

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 5:55 PM

Teehee, thanky!

LOL

I have missed you.

bazil9 on June 29, 2013 at 6:01 PM

Thanky, m’dear. I almost missed me, too. But at least I got to use Mrs. Gump’s line, “Oh, I’m just dying Forrest.” Kinda embarrassed I’m still here! :)

Hilarious!

Thank you both for the great laughs.

PatriotGal2257 on June 29, 2013 at 6:02 PM

:D :D :D

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on June 29, 2013 at 6:20 PM

There are still libraries? I thought that was the first thing we closed?

msr on June 29, 2013 at 6:21 PM

Kohath on June 29, 2013 at 5:15 PM

Hey, poor people need access to computers with porn.

Hater.

trigon on June 29, 2013 at 6:21 PM

If there’s an uptick in women wanting to get with other women, Obama and liberal males are the reason for it.

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 6:22 PM

‘Unsafe Sex’ Takes On A Whole New Meaning…

Resist We Much on June 29, 2013 at 6:03 PM

That’s how I wanna go.

SailorMark on June 29, 2013 at 6:23 PM

Newest foot soldiers for ObamaCare: Librarians

Newest foot soldiers for Obama’s social agenda: Libertarians

itsnotaboutme on June 29, 2013 at 6:24 PM

Sexual Adventurism Collides With 25 Bike Cops, Mutual Shock Ensues

Resist We Much on June 29, 2013 at 6:15 PM

ROFLMAO!

Yeah, we have some real geniuses in our state.

PatriotGal2257 on June 29, 2013 at 6:24 PM

There are still libraries? I thought that was the first thing we closed?

msr on June 29, 2013 at 6:21 PM

Cops and firemen go first. It’s the liberal way!

Libraries are daytime homeless shelters, so libs won’t dump them unless that have to. Then they’ll blame it on Republicans.

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 6:24 PM

There are still libraries? I thought that was the first thing we closed?

msr on June 29, 2013 at 6:21 PM

We don’t close or defund anything. Big Bird still draws a government paycheck. So does Planned Parenthood. No defunding and certainly no efficiency, either.

At least, if we had efficiency, we’d be having abortions done at the library. By Big Bird.

trigon on June 29, 2013 at 6:25 PM

Sexual Adventurism Collides With 25 Bike Cops, Mutual Shock Ensues

Resist We Much on June 29, 2013 at 6:15 PM

Followed by entire newsrooms in fits of helpless laughter as this incident was broadcast over the police scanner.

PatriotGal2257 on June 29, 2013 at 6:26 PM

What the h*ll,…LibarianWarrior/WarriorEttes!

I thought there was a Tempest/Fits,over…

…..Women in Combat!!

canopfor on June 29, 2013 at 6:27 PM

Hey! Where are the trolls?

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 6:29 PM

Cindy Munford on June 29, 2013 at 5:55 PM

wow, what a winner you have in corinne brown. i looked her up – forgery?

8 weight on June 29, 2013 at 6:30 PM

Yoo-hoo…libfree?

You jump in always as an interloper everywhere else you’re not wanted or welcome among us friends. Why not here?

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 6:31 PM

So,when does the Hopey/Changey,

……1,000,000 National Librarian Security Forces begin to march….

(sarc)

Oh,its only a matter of time before the Librarian BrownShirts
and BrownBlouses,have a
Great Book Burning Night Bon-Fires,of all

things,er,RightSphere book related sumpins…..

canopfor on June 29, 2013 at 6:39 PM

That’s a great question. My answer is that this administration could care less about the unemployed, as evidenced by the multitude of times the president has promised to pivot and “laser focus” on job creation with no results. He’s all hat, no cattle, as the saying goes.

scalleywag on June 29, 2013 at 6:39 PM

You mention Post Offices as a reference to American history, I hope.

They have been used before as a tool of retribution and as wartime informants of citizens.

StubbleSpark on June 29, 2013 at 6:41 PM

The ALA is VERY liberal, as all academic associations are. Will they object to this interference, like they did with the FBI wanting reading lists after 9/11?

Nah.

As I said before, our library is the hobo internet cafe. Good luck signing those guys up for Obamacare.

PattyJ on June 29, 2013 at 6:51 PM

Speaking as a certified public librarian (though one who does not presently work in a public library, thank heavens), you won’t find a more left wing constituency in America. Seriously. If I had known that before I started by MLS degree, I would have chosen a different master’s.

I couldn’t believe hearing the nastiest of vitriol leveled against Sarah Palin by my classmates during the 2008 election. Seemingly kind people turned on a dime and just spit venom. These are your librarians, folks.

Yes, public libraries are withering and dying. Let them.

Pope Linus on June 29, 2013 at 7:02 PM

Sexual Adventurism Collides With 25 Bike Cops, Mutual Shock Ensues

Resist We Much on June 29, 2013 at 6:15 PM

Resist We Much:Lol:)

It must of been a hoot,for the cops,as the chain and sprockets stopped,

click…click.tic…tic…tic….

canopfor on June 29, 2013 at 7:05 PM

Big Bird still draws a government paycheck.

trigon on June 29, 2013 at 6:25 PM

As do Bert & Ernie, along with marital benefits.

God have mercy on this nation.

itsnotaboutme on June 29, 2013 at 7:11 PM

Have yet to meet a librarian that isn’t a stone cold leftist. They’ll love the addition to their job description.

patch on June 29, 2013 at 7:20 PM

Dewey Decimal Death Panels?

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on June 29, 2013 at 5:41 PM

Dewey Wins!

Flange on June 29, 2013 at 7:25 PM

Hey! Where are the trolls?
Liam on June 29, 2013 at 6:29 PM

Getting a little boring in the echo chamber now that we’ve successfully banned all the trolls.

loveofcountry on June 29, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Memo to librarians:

My state and county taxes pay your salary.

If you want to talk to me about something I have no wish in hearing.

REGISTER AS A LOBBYIST!

And have your documentation readily available.

If not, shut the HELL up!!!

Jack Deth on June 29, 2013 at 7:30 PM

Hey! Where are the trolls?

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 6:29 PM

They’ll be on the Sunday morning talk shows.

22044 on June 29, 2013 at 7:35 PM

loveofcountry on June 29, 2013 at 7:28 PM

We banned…1 troll. First one in more than a year.

Try again.

22044 on June 29, 2013 at 7:36 PM

loveofcountry on June 29, 2013 at 7:28 PM

You’re still here.

Resist We Much on June 29, 2013 at 7:40 PM

… how come librarians and mailmen haven’t been coopted to coordinate jobs programs for the unemployed?

Government doesn’t know about any jobs other than government jobs. They are essentially “jobs ignorant” and very unimaginative and uncooperative when it comes to entrepreneurial efforts.

ExpressoBold on June 29, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Dewey Wins!

Flange on June 29, 2013 at 7:25 PM

LOL! But still: Do We lose??

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on June 29, 2013 at 7:50 PM

LOL! But still: Do We lose??

Ladysmith CulchaVulcha on June 29, 2013 at 7:50 PM

We already have I’m afraid. At this point we need to win our country back, because it’s already been taken.

Flange on June 29, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Hey! Where are the trolls?

Liam on June 29, 2013 at 6:29 PM

loveofcountry on June 29, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Don’t be silly. Verbaluce was posting multiple personal attacks in order to distract from direct and uncomfortable realizations about amnesty not even two days ago.

rogerb on June 29, 2013 at 8:05 PM

What is this “Library” that you speak of…?

Seven Percent Solution on June 29, 2013 at 8:15 PM

The librarians at my town library do not have time to sign you up for anything, or do your taxes. In fact they are not supposed to do that, they find the link on the computer and let you go at it. They regularly find government stuff for the patrons. They don’t want to fill in the blanks for anything you need to do. I am not sure where this rumor started, but if you look in your library there are all kinds of these government posters and things on the bulletin board wall that you might be looking for, but most people are not. I don’t believe it, they are not going to be The Navigators, those are make work jobs for Obama supporters.

Fleuries on June 29, 2013 at 8:19 PM

Student loans will double in a couple of days.

However, if you sign up to work for the gov’t, your loans will be paid by the … taxpayers, whom you can scroom for the rest of your lives.

On July 4th celebrate the USSA.

Schadenfreude on June 29, 2013 at 8:22 PM

All the propagandists need any more are uniforms.

Schadenfreude on June 29, 2013 at 8:24 PM