Video: Obama supporters attempt to answer beauty pageant questions

posted at 9:21 pm on June 27, 2013 by Mary Katharine Ham

Enjoy a second schadenfreudy helping tonight as those who fancy themselves your intellectual betters because of their ideology prove to be rather Miss Utah-esque. Mind you, this is a lowered bar from the average “ask ____ about a current event relatively well understood in news junkie circles but about which the Jaywalking average Joe is woefully uninformed” gambit. And yet:

That’s Caleb Bonham for the Centennial Institute, which is holding the Western Conservative Summit in July in Scottsdale and Denver. Guy Benson and I are speaking there, though I’ll be Skyping in to be interviewed by Guy because the doc has cut me off of traveling for the last month of my pregnancy. It’s a great line-up!

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2

He got them all to wear that dunce tiara. That screened the ones with any brains out right away.

RSbrewer on June 28, 2013 at 10:36 AM

As a taxpayer, I demand an apology from every public school teacher in America.

Maddie on June 28, 2013 at 10:22 AM

They can keep their apology, I want my money back.

Oldnuke on June 28, 2013 at 10:38 AM

I understand the intent is to disparage Obama supporters, but we all know the tragic truth: ignorance in America today spans the length and breadth of the political spectrum. Idiocy seems to be the true equal-opportunity plague of the nation.

DarthBrooks on June 28, 2013 at 1:33 AM

True. But, total ignorance tends to result in voting for feel-good solutions – which are primarily leftist ones. Especially ones that answer the cry, “Someone should do something about this!” with a government answer.

blindly following the GPS

Steve Z on June 28, 2013 at 10:14 AM

How many stories have there been of folks blindly following their GPS onto railroad tracks? Or off a pier?

GWB on June 28, 2013 at 10:42 AM

I don’t think any of the people in this video represent the ‘liberal elite’ that was apparently the intended target.

bayam on June 27, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Bayam, you totally misunderstand this, as usual and directly to my point.

The people in this video are stupid, yes, but even more than that they have trouble expressing themselves.

The liberal elite, although more than able to express themselves, are equally stupid.

So, there is a low information lower IQ stupidity that is on show in these man on the street videos. But there is a high information higher IQ stupidity on show in liberal elite fora and government.

Capiche?

NOMOBO on June 28, 2013 at 11:12 AM

I don’t think any of the people in this video represent the ‘liberal elite’…
bayam on June 27, 2013 at 9:44 PM

I bet you think you do. Thanks for the laugh.

zoyclem on June 29, 2013 at 7:54 AM