Sebelius: Yeah, we’ve been talking with the NFL about promoting ObamaCare, too

posted at 2:01 pm on June 24, 2013 by Erika Johnsen

Sunday kicked off the 100-day countdown until the much-anticipated official beginning of ObamaCare, when Americans will be able to start using the online health-insurance marketplaces known as exchanges to purchase insurance through health care overhaul — if, that is, the administration can convince them to voluntarily do so. The Obama administration and the law’s supporting actors are in desperation mode, trying to persuade Americans to sign up en masse for what, for many, will turn out to be much more expensive health insurance options than before the program’s implementation. It’s going to continue to require a massive effort, and they just launched their brand spankin’ newly revamped website full of helpful, ‘education’ tools today, via Reuters:

The Obama administration on Monday kicked off its public education campaign to get the uninsured to sign up for health coverage, with a new call center and a revamped website intended as the market entry point for millions of new consumers.

The campaign is expected to target 2.7 million younger consumers between the ages of 18 to 35, whose participation in new online health insurance exchanges is vital to the success of President Barack Obama’s 2010 healthcare reform law. …

The campaign will be one segment of a much broader national outreach effort that will include hospitals, healthcare companies and providers, community organizers, media groups and state and local officials. The challenge will be to overcome huge public skepticism, particularly among young and healthy consumers, that the new plans are worthwhile.

Yup — and the administration is well aware that no ordinary political marketing campaign will do the trick. The government has been discussing the idea of shoring up popular support by enlisting the help of the NBA, and they aren’t the only sports association with which the administration is in negotiations, apparently. Via The Hill:

Health and Human Services Secretary Kathleen Sebelius said Monday she is in talks with the NFL to help promote new insurance options under ObamaCare.

Sebelius said the football league has been “very actively and enthusiastically engaged” in discussions about a partnership to encourage people to enroll in newly available insurance plans.

“We’re having active discussions right now with a variety of sports affiliates” about both paid advertising and partnerships to encourage enrollment, Sebelius told reporters. …

Partnerships with sports organizations are especially promising to HHS because the department hopes large numbers of young, healthy men will enroll in the law’s new coverage options.

Young, healthy people? You mean, the all-important target audience without whose subsidization the entire law is going to be essentially worthless? Yeah, that target audience.

Comments

obama runs the most corrupt gov’t in all of history.

Schadenfreude on June 24, 2013 at 2:04 PM

How ’bout they sponsor a NASCAR car? Get Kyle Busch to plaster a big ole Obamacare logo across #51 – right next to the M&Ms….

notropis on June 24, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Oops, where did #51 come from. Try #18…. Jeez notropis….

notropis on June 24, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Yeah, I can see it now.

Sebelius: Awful nice league you got here. It’d be a shame if the government began imposing laws about helmet safety and opening you up to more lawsuits.

NFL: Anything you say Sebelius. Anything you say.

29Victor on June 24, 2013 at 2:05 PM

Are they going to get paid? I don’t know of another reason why private industry would get involved in this.

Cindy Munford on June 24, 2013 at 2:06 PM

YOU STAY AWAY FROM MY FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!

NerwenAldarion on June 24, 2013 at 2:08 PM

Posters

Schadenfreude on June 24, 2013 at 2:08 PM

…because we must never, never be allowed the slightest bit of escapism. Il Douche and his thugocratic administration must infiltrate every part of your life ad infinitum.

I’m sure the NFL will cave in and help, too…especially if the Admin throws some help their way on the concussion lawsuits front. After all, that’s what crony capitalism is all about: one hand washes another, big government and big business in it together…to everyone else’s detriment.

DRayRaven on June 24, 2013 at 2:09 PM

O/T: meanwhile in human spaceflight

DarkCurrent on June 24, 2013 at 2:09 PM

The right enable obama and are, thus, more culpable than he is.

Schadenfreude on June 24, 2013 at 2:09 PM

DarkCurrent on June 24, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Link is broken.

Schadenfreude on June 24, 2013 at 2:09 PM

Erika, are you also a Steelers fan, or are you just sucking up to Ed with that awful photo?

Christien on June 24, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Let’s just re-open the Roman Colosseum while we’re at it.

I’m sure PETA would be down with lions eating Christians.

CurtZHP on June 24, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Two things. First of all, why?! What the hell does the NFL have to do with promoting government run healthcare?(And BTW, are they really in discussions with Sebelius, or she strong-arming them?) Secondly, do you really think that’s a good idea, NFL? Obamacare is incredibly unpopular, particularly in red states where football is king.

Doughboy on June 24, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Cindy Munford on June 24, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Of course. With tax dollars. So are the Community Agitators and other Lefty front-groups…they will be getting paid to advocate for ObamaCare.

visions on June 24, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Retry

DarkCurrent on June 24, 2013 at 2:10 PM

Why does it need to be marketed, the criminal organization also known as the Bark Administration tweeted: “It’s. The. Law.” and the law is the law. Obey the law, Citizen.

Bishop on June 24, 2013 at 2:12 PM

“Hi everyone, its me, Ray Lewis. And when I am not dodging murder charges I am signing up for healthcare. What? No not Obamacare! Man I am RICH, you think I need that !#@#$?”

Brought to you by the department of healthcare enforcement, the IRS, and the NFL.

Gatsu on June 24, 2013 at 2:15 PM

Oops, where did #51 come from.
notropis on June 24, 2013 at 2:05 PM

His brother drove #51 last season.

Mark1971 on June 24, 2013 at 2:16 PM

Oh goodie. Maybe the NFL will do an “ObamaCare Awareness Month” where all the players wear a certain color to promote the law.

VinceOfDoom on June 24, 2013 at 2:16 PM

I don’t watch the NFL, but promoting Obamacare seems to be outside their audience.

OT– I’ve been seeing more adds for CNN on other cable channels. They aren’t particularly inspiring.

earlgrey133 on June 24, 2013 at 2:17 PM

The answer is quite simple then.

Goodbye NBA and NFL….

you want to engage in partisan politics I want to engage in other uses for my money.

College ball has more variance in offensive and defensive sets anyway and fewer murders and felonies.

harlekwin15 on June 24, 2013 at 2:17 PM

This has got to be Bill Belichik’s fault.

Del Dolemonte on June 24, 2013 at 2:17 PM

The NBA, multi-millionaires who’s health insurance is already covered by contract telling people not to worry about their budget…

But it will work, because liberal minds are like putty…

Exit question: Who will be the first NBA star to sport an “ObamaCare” tattoo?

right2bright on June 24, 2013 at 2:18 PM

obama runs the most corrupt gov’t in all of history.

Schadenfreude on June 24, 2013 at 2:04 PM

Maybe the most corrupt U.S. government, but fellow left-wingers Hitler, Mao, & Stalin have him beat worldwide, I think.

itsnotaboutme on June 24, 2013 at 2:18 PM

NFL…but the NBA will be on board…

right2bright on June 24, 2013 at 2:19 PM

From The Hill link as well:

In addition to high-level advertising campaigns, the enrollment push is hoping to target specific groups of uninsured consumers through the channels they already use and trust. The administration and its allies will be enlisting churches and other community groups to encourage people to enroll.

But, Separation of Church & State! Theocracy! Somebody call in the ACLU!

/s

cs89 on June 24, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Does this mean ObamaCare will be seasonal?

Electrongod on June 24, 2013 at 2:20 PM

Goodbye NBA and NFL….

harlekwin15 on June 24, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Glad you’ll no longer be slavishly devoted to those slickly marketed pop culture idol factories, as I also once was.

But you’re still supporting left-wing academia elites with your money…?

itsnotaboutme on June 24, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Get real.

Ward Cleaver on June 24, 2013 at 2:22 PM

Gatsu on June 24, 2013 at 2:15 PM

and the reason thugs like Ray Lewis are rich is because of us idiots that watch them play.

I’ve watched NFL less and less as the years go by.

Dr. ZhivBlago on June 24, 2013 at 2:23 PM

“It’s. The. Law.” and the law is the law. Obey the law, Citizen.

Bishop on June 24, 2013 at 2:12 PM

Rubes and hicks, also forget reading what’s in it, just trust us, along with amnesty. It’s all good for you.

Schadenfreude on June 24, 2013 at 2:24 PM

earlgrey133 on June 24, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Ads????

Who is paying for the ads?

Taxpayers?

itsnotaboutme on June 24, 2013 at 2:25 PM

harlekwin15 on June 24, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Don’t know about that last part…

Dr. ZhivBlago on June 24, 2013 at 2:25 PM

…Oh, sorry, my bad, I thought you said ads on CNN of Obamacare. LOL

itsnotaboutme on June 24, 2013 at 2:26 PM

But you’re still supporting left-wing academia elites with your money…?

itsnotaboutme on June 24, 2013 at 2:22 PM

what can one do I have a sincere love for the game of football…

basketball less so I will likely just refrain…

that said I will not aid Roger Goodall in being a partisan democrat

harlekwin15 on June 24, 2013 at 2:28 PM

Don’t know about that last part…

Dr. ZhivBlago on June 24, 2013 at 2:25 PM

very well “per capita indexed to money”….

point conceded….

harlekwin15 on June 24, 2013 at 2:29 PM

I’ve watched NFL less and less as the years go by.

Dr. ZhivBlago on June 24, 2013 at 2:23 PM

Don’t go counting me in that group. I don’t do pro sports at all.

Gatsu on June 24, 2013 at 2:29 PM

I’m sure my friend will sign up for the free obamacare.

Currently has no insurance. Works part time at 3 places with less than minimum wages.

Broke his jaw 6 months ago. 2 months ago he went sidewalk surfing on his face after hitting a curb on his bike at night. Broken face bones, jaw, concussion, fractured neck, etc. Worst care I’ve seen and $25K in medical debt. I’m sure obamacare will help a white, male, 26, with barely enough income to survive.

TerryW on June 24, 2013 at 2:29 PM

I have used the link below to notify the NFL that I will no longer be watching their games if they get into bed with Obamacare.

Link: NFL “Contact us”, then select “Other” to leave a direct message.

Carnac on June 24, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Don’t go counting me in that group. I don’t do pro sports at all.

Gatsu on June 24, 2013 at 2:29 PM

Let me guess…you watch NCAA football, which is so uncorrupted by money that a major state university like Penn State ignored an ex-coach sexually abusing children in the team shower to protect their football program. If anything, college sports is more corrupt than the pros. At least the NFL admits it’s out for a profit…and it compensates its players.

BTW, Ray Lewis has never been convicted of anything in a court of law. He was offered a deal to testify against his “friends,” none of whom were ever convicted. If prosecutors had anything credible on Lewis, it would have been one of his friends taking a deal against him, not the other way around.

Since then, Lewis turned his life around – and by all accounts has served as a positive role model to younger players around the league.

But that doesn’t stop some people (mostly fans of other teams, especially division rival teams) from holding him guilty with no evidence whatsoever.

DRayRaven on June 24, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Mostly men, though sexually-inactive women are also expected to put out for the Flukes of the ObamiNation.

Steve Eggleston on June 24, 2013 at 2:42 PM

Cindy Munford on June 24, 2013 at 2:06 PM

Well, the Steeler’s owners and others sure helped Senator Obama in ’08. I think one became an Ambassador or something.

With what blacks have done for pro sports, there is an influence there if he is still as popular.

If they sacrificed their youth and health for me the way they have for billionaire pro franchise owners, I would only ask “how high” if requested to jump.

IlikedAUH2O on June 24, 2013 at 2:43 PM

Ha. There’s NO WAY the NFL is touching that with a ten foot poll. They’re not going to risk their golden age.

MikeknaJ on June 24, 2013 at 2:46 PM

notropis on June 24, 2013 at 2:05 PM

At least you got Kyle’s sponsor right. He drives the 18 in Sprint Cup, and owns/sometimes drives the 54 in the Nationwide and Camping World Truck Series (both with a different sponsor, Monster Energy Drink).

Older brother Kurt used to drive the 51 (after he was essentially booted from Penske Racing), but he’s now in the 78.

But seriously, if there’s any NASCAR owner that would take PlaceboCare as a sponsor, it would be Hendrick Motorsports. Hmmm, that might be Dale Earnhardt Jr.’s new sponsor.

Steve Eggleston on June 24, 2013 at 2:47 PM

But if you’re worried go ahead and send them a polite little note suggesting they stay free of politics and focus on the pigskin:

MikeknaJ on June 24, 2013 at 2:48 PM

DRayRaven on June 24, 2013 at 2:41 PM

The Lewis incident was awful. However, there comes a time to bury the past.

It was a street fight. They are not all that rare in some groups.

I was once beaten so bad by seven guys that I went home and lost control of my bowels while I laid on a glider on the porch. I was barely able to walk to my upstairs bed and I was afraid to go inside that night and scare my mom with the blood and bruises.

Luckily, nobody pulled knives or guns or I might be in jail or the grave.

IlikedAUH2O on June 24, 2013 at 2:48 PM

How much is getting support from the NBA and NFL to lie to me going to cost me precisely?

How much of my money do you plan to take to give to someone else to tell me lies?

Since that is the goal, can I keep the money if I promise to go to the strip club? If I’m going to pay to get lied to, I’d prefer those lies.

gekkobear on June 24, 2013 at 2:50 PM

Correction; Kyle Busch no longer owns the 54 Nationwide team; that’s been folded into Joe Gibbs Racing. He does own (but doesn’t drive for) the 77 Nationwide team.

Also, that is the 51 he owns/sometimes drives in the Truck series.

Steve Eggleston on June 24, 2013 at 2:52 PM

very well “per capita indexed to money”….

point conceded….

harlekwin15 on June 24, 2013 at 2:29 PM

LOL

what can one do I have a sincere love for the game of football…

harlekwin15 on June 24, 2013 at 2:28 PM

I know what you mean. It’s all a scam (for lack of a better word) meant to make money off of nothing really. Intrinsically, these people don’t contribute much to society by what they do, thus their charitable work…kind of like the modern European royal families.

If there was money in it, you could find some people who can fly paper airplanes or shoot rubber bands really really well…and they’d be stars.

But I keep telling myself that sports, music, art, dancing, sex are all things that are a fundamental part of who we are and have been for tens of thousands of years. The people we buy other products and services from are sometimes certainly drunks, felons and drug-addicts but we just don’t know or need the good or service so badly we have to look the other way.

With people in the limelight we do often know what they’re up to. OK, so nobody’s perfect. But the problem I have is when these organizations try to portray their sports as good wholesome family entertainment when so many of them are indeed thugs who are not good role models for young people. And their attitude is “too bad” and they simply continue on with damage control and more marketing.

Also, these sports “journalists” and fans are every bit as bad at sticking up for these thugs as are the “journalists” and sheeple that always stick up for Dems and other assorted Libtards.

“Oh no, so and so isn’t on steroids! He’s just a really great athlete!”

“He didn’t know that was a cork-filled bat…wasn’t his fault!”

LMAO

Dr. ZhivBlago on June 24, 2013 at 2:53 PM

You don’t even have to watch them to enrich them. Subscribe to cable? You’re enriching them. Pay sales tax in an area where the morons are funneling tax money to pro sports, like Minnesota? You’re enriching them.

The NFL is nothing but rent seekers, dependent on government to protect their monopoly, and build them stadiums. Of course they have to play ball, to keep the money flowing. A low information population needs their pretty diversions.

MNHawk on June 24, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Don’t do it NFL.

forest on June 24, 2013 at 2:57 PM

DRayRaven on June 24, 2013 at 2:41 PM

Don’t really watch sports at all, college/pro/semi-pro/etc… I’m not “anti-sports” or anything like that either, sports have never really moved me one way or the other, (I played some high school football too, which I enjoyed playing, but just really felt like my thing.)

As for Lewis, you are right, he did shape up, but that spectre will haunt him for a long time for anyone outside of MD.
And at the end of the day it will not be what he is remembered for, nor was the poke at him the point of my original comment, perhaps I should have gone with that player that keeps crashing his Italian sports cars (though I think there are a few of those if memory serves…)

Ah well.

Gatsu on June 24, 2013 at 2:58 PM

This has got to be Bill Belichik’s Sean Payton’s fault.

Del Dolemonte on June 24, 2013 at 2:17 PM

Fixed. IMO, they went after the Saints to distract from the massive concussion lawsuits and show they were serious about protecting players. Now, they don’t have Bountygate to flog anymore, so they have been told to shill Obamacare, or else.

Christien on June 24, 2013 at 2:59 PM

This has got to be Bill Belichik’s Belicheat’s fault.

Del Dolemonte on June 24, 2013 at 2:17 PM

You misspelled “Belicheat” (that should get me a “stay out of jail” card from AP/Jazz :-)

Steve Eggleston on June 24, 2013 at 3:06 PM

Try NASCAR, I’m sure Biffle would love a big Obamacare on the fron hood…

mjbrooks3 on June 24, 2013 at 3:07 PM

But you’re still supporting left-wing academia elites with your money…?

itsnotaboutme on June 24, 2013 at 2:22 PM

what can one do I have a sincere love for the game of football…

basketball less so I will likely just refrain…

that said I will not aid Roger Goodall in being a partisan democrat

harlekwin15 on June 24, 2013 at 2:28 PM

There’s the Pop Warner league at the nearby park, & high school football can be interesting.

Better: You & your friends can actually play games rather than just watch.

itsnotaboutme on June 24, 2013 at 3:07 PM

What we need is a contest with a prizes to be awarded to the three best on-line videos that encourage young folks to pass up the ObamaCare program, and opt to pay the $95 fine instead.

Something along the lines of this:

How tough is this to figure out, guys? Pay $95 on your tax return or pay thousands in Obama premiums. If you’re under 30 and not living in your parents’ basement until age 26, you opt for the $95. if you get sick, go to the emergency room or to the local strip mall clinic. If you get real sick, you sign up for ACA and then drop it when you get well. You save literally thousands of dollars and get to move to your own place where your parents can’t tell you to keep your feet off the coffee table. Seriously, you’re a dunce if you can’t figure this out. Who cares who you voted for when thousands of dollars are at stake? Deliver me from accusations of cynicism, etc. Who cares about that anyway?

stefano1 on June 24, 2013 at 3:08 PM

Wanna bet pressure will come in the form of threats..

“hey ya know that monopoly we allow you (NFL) to operate within- that could disappear with a snap of a finger”

theblacksheepwasright on June 24, 2013 at 3:09 PM

MNHawk on June 24, 2013 at 2:57 PM

Good points. What gets me is when the taxpayers of some locale pay the lion’s share for a stadium to get built and some corporation sticks their name on it. Meanwhile, most of said taxpayers can’t even afford the ticket prices to watch the games in person.

Better: You & your friends can actually play games rather than just watch.

itsnotaboutme on June 24, 2013 at 3:07 PM

Yes, many moons ago. At some of our ages, playing now would be downright irresponsible. :-O

Dr. ZhivBlago on June 24, 2013 at 3:10 PM

WOW…..if the NFL is THAT stupid that they’d enter the political arena in support of Obama, they do so at their own peril. I can get by watching college football on Saturdays and golfing on Sundays if that’s what it’s gonna come down to. The current NFL commish is on a path to destroy the league anyway, by turning it into a glorified “flag football” league in hopes of staving off a class action lawsuit over concussions.

Just one more nail in the coffin of the NFL. A word to the owners and players…best make your money now before it all goes up in smoke.

olesparkie on June 24, 2013 at 3:12 PM

Link: NFL “Contact us”, then select “Other” to leave a direct message.

Carnac on June 24, 2013 at 2:32 PM

Thanks – I sent them an e-mail.

gophergirl on June 24, 2013 at 3:15 PM

Hey Look! I am not qualified to save money. I just get to contribute and let everyone else suck on my tax dollars:

The Health Insurance Marketplace

You may be eligible to get quality health insurance through the Health Insurance Marketplace. But based on the information you provided, you probably won’t qualify to save money on your monthly premiums or out-of-pocket costs. You’ll find out for sure when you apply for coverage starting October 1, 201

This is the response I received in filling out the questions on the healthcare.gov site

Psycotte on June 24, 2013 at 3:22 PM

Drudge’s picture on this story is way better.

slickwillie2001 on June 24, 2013 at 3:31 PM

The Health Insurance Marketplace

Psycotte on June 24, 2013 at 3:22 PM

If you get that message you are required to pay double.

Also, surrender your organs and blood for state use.

Gatsu on June 24, 2013 at 3:31 PM

Hey NFL, nice little antitrust exemption you got there … be a shame if anything happened to it.

PackerBronco on June 24, 2013 at 3:35 PM

If Sebelius gets on the tube at halftime to sign young men up for Obummercare, how many of them will PUNT?

Hurrrrry, hurrrrry, hurrrry! Sign up for your Get Well Soon kit for $5,000, before our bus runs you over! You only go around once in life, and we’ll get you there faster!

Steve Z on June 24, 2013 at 3:41 PM

I am a HUGE football fan. It is time for people of values to take a stand. Football has been a liberal agenda petri dish for quite some time. This should be the last straw. Last year the NFL took the most popular, highest merchandise grossing player of all time and black balled him because of his overt christianity. All Christians should be boycotting the NFL over this. There are more felons than not in the NFL. There are murderers and rapists that get the big salary starting positions but the christian gets the axe! You can still watch the games on TV. Just don’t buy a ticket and don’t buy merchandise. Write them a letter telling them why. When are you going to act? By this time next year, Tebow will probably be gone completely and the NFL will be honoring their “courageous gay players”.

Redglen on June 24, 2013 at 4:05 PM

The Health Insurance Marketplace

Psycotte on June 24, 2013 at 3:22 PM

If you get that message you are required to pay double.

Also, surrender your organs and blood for state use.

Gatsu on June 24, 2013 at 3:31 PM

You din’t grow those organs yourself!

You wouldn’t have them if not for the government roads that carried the food you’ve eaten your entire life, and if not for all the farm subsidies, etc, etc.

slickwillie2001 on June 24, 2013 at 4:07 PM

Write them a letter telling them why. When are you going to act?

Redglen on June 24, 2013 at 4:05 PM

It’s easier than writing a letter.

Carnac on June 24, 2013 at 4:12 PM

The Susan G. Komen organization decided that they’d like to get involved in politics with Planned Parenthood. They angered about 85% of Americans, their funding contracted sharply and now the liberals have taken over, recently pushing out the founder, Susan G. Komen’s sister.

I suspect that the NFL is now looking for political favor with liberals, who are surely among their lowest viewer numbers, over their player concussion problem. They should beware, if the NFL lays down with liberal dogs, they will absolutely regret doing so.

RJL on June 24, 2013 at 4:39 PM

Goodell is a mess. We get the pink infusion in October which is apparently a permanent hideous fixture now, we got jerseys touting sodomists, now this. Whatever’s next will be worse.

Akzed on June 24, 2013 at 4:49 PM

Click this link: NFL “Contact us”, then select “Other” to leave a direct message. Carnac on June 24, 2013 at 4:12 PM

They must have disabled it cause it no workie.

Akzed on June 24, 2013 at 4:50 PM

Bring back the replacement refs already.

Christien on June 24, 2013 at 4:56 PM

If the NFL promotes Obamacare, those NFL week x posts will have to go.

WannabeAnglican on June 24, 2013 at 5:07 PM

So the average Joe who is 22 years old, has no job because there aren’t any due to the horrible economy and has $120,000 in student loans because of the education bubble that the government control of student loans has caused is supposed to pony up $300 or so a month for something that he doesn’t need, can’t afford and isn’t interested in?

Good luck with that.

Theophile on June 24, 2013 at 5:10 PM

Didn’t the NFL learn anything from the Dixie Chicks?

philoise65 on June 24, 2013 at 5:13 PM

Maybe if they actually have player’s BRAND the massively overpriced insurance that will be available, they might get some traction: ‘The Tom Brady Bronze Pair package’; ‘the Brett Farve Silver Package’. They might con a few youngsters in burning their money that way.

michaelo on June 24, 2013 at 5:25 PM

Hey, I’m a baseball fan and not a football fan. All I can say is we would welcome all of you football folks with open arms! Let the NFL g down in flames, like it will if it crawls down in the mudhole with Obama, Sibilius and all those scummy Socialists at Democrat HQ.

MTF on June 24, 2013 at 6:05 PM

I can barely stay awake during most NFL games… There goes my insomnia cure. First sign of Obamacare promotion and I’m switching to golf reruns for my naps.

SteveInRTP on June 24, 2013 at 6:14 PM

I can barely stay awake during most NFL games…

SteveInRTP on June 24, 2013 at 6:14 PM

Sure.

CW on June 24, 2013 at 6:50 PM

I can barely stay awake during most NFL games

Let me guess…you were stuck watching the Eagles, Cardinals, Chiefs, Browns, Jets, Cowboys, Panthers, Bucs, Jaguars, or Bills.

Ya know….if that many teams suck, maybe the NFL has an even bigger marketing problem than just aligning itself with Obamacare.

olesparkie on June 25, 2013 at 7:28 AM