Quotes of the day

posted at 9:01 pm on June 21, 2013 by Allahpundit

Asked on Fox News whether he sides with those two senators and Sen. Marco Rubio (R-Fla.) or opponents of the immigration bill like Sen. Ted Cruz (R-Texas), Huckabee chose the former.

“I’d say probably the Rubio, Corker, Hoeven [side],” Huckabee said…

He also said he doesn’t like the idea of so-called triggers that would allow illegal immigrants a path to citizenship once certain border security requirements are met.

“You don’t just wait and do nothing on the pathway process while you’re working on the fencing,” he said. “And let’s be clear: We’re never going to have 100 percent border security. There’s always somebody who’s going to find a way to break into the system.”

***

“I like what I see today, as long as it doesn’t change,” said Sen. Dean Heller (R-Nev.), who has signed on as a co-sponsor of the amendment and is considered a swing vote for the bill. Another co-sponsor is Sen. Kelly Ayotte (R-N.H.), who’s already said she would vote for the overall legislation.

It’s not just undecided Republicans who might be more inclined to vote for the immigration bill with the Corker-Hoeven deal.

West Virginia Sen. Joe Manchin, who has repeatedly broken from his party on border measures since floor debate began last week, told POLITICO that Thursday’s agreement makes the immigration bill “very much more palatable.” Arkansas Sen. Mark Pryor has also expressed concerns about border security and has been talking with Corker and Hoeven about their plan…

“We’ve already had quite a few sign up as co-sponsors,” Sen. John McCain (R-Ariz.) said. “That would give us momentum and a significant number of votes to convince our colleagues on the other side of the Capitol that this is a worthwhile endeavor.”

***

From one perspective, immigration restrictionists are correct. In the current political atmosphere — the atmosphere they helped to create — immigrants who become citizens will be deeply suspicious of Republicans. So are current voters who have ties to or sympathy for immigrant communities. The problem is this: While killing immigration reform may slightly extend the viability of the current Republican political coalition, it may seriously undermine the attempt to adjust it…

This won’t be enough. While appealing to Hispanic voters is not like appealing to Manhattanites — it doesn’t involve the abandonment of social conservatism — it does require a populist economic agenda. Recent immigrants are naturally concerned about a working social safety net, a working public education system and a working job-training system. Republicans will need to offer serious reform proposals in these areas. And this requires a positive, active, market-oriented role for government that competes with more centralized and bureaucratic Democratic approaches.

***

RUSH LIMBAUGH: Now, again, it’s the New York Times, so you have to take that under advisement. But the New York Times says Republicans are deeply involved, but they don’t want you to know it. They don’t want to admit it because they want to prove the White House is not pulling the strings. But the White House is! This is a “stealth” White House operation. The Hoeven-Corker amendment could well be an Obama administration idea submitted in this war room and then two senators were cherry-picked to put their names on it.

I don’t know that that’s the case, but this story in the New York Times makes it entirely possible. The New York Times story says that some Republicans, quote, “are so eager to prove that the White House is not pulling the strings that their aides say the administration is not playing any role at all,” and they point to a spokesman for Marco Rubio. A spokesman for Rubio has denied that the president’s involved in this at all. So, look, I can only tell you what the New York Times is saying.

It’s up to you whether you want to believe it or not. The New York Times, essentially, is saying here that Obama and the White House are pulling Rubio’s strings.

***

“I think the Republican House was put on this earth to save us from huge pieces of comprehensive legislation like this that I think are not well designed, would not work well. If we want to solve particular parts of the immigration problem, we can solve them. We can have more high-tech workers, if you want. We could have more guest workers for agriculture, if that’s necessary. We could legalize the people who are here. This 1,000-page bill, which is now probably 1,100 page bill–and much more expensive bill–because of this amendment, is not a good idea,” said the boss.

***

While Romney captured the nomination, even then many conservatives never truly trusted him. Rubio could face something similar. Tweets with “Rubio” and “traitor” and “RINO” are already popping up with regularity.

Also, Romney was able to finesse the [RomneyCare] issue by saying he was against big, bad federal mandates, not state ones. It’s difficult to see how Rubio could do a Romney on this one. He can’t resort to the federal-state differences when it comes to providing a path to citizenship.

Whichever path he takes, Rubio can be certain that he will continue to be hammered by conservatives who actually took his 2010 words at face value when he said he always had and always would oppose what they call “amnesty.”

***

***

Note that McCain said [at CPAC in 2008] that border security should come first, before “other aspects” of immigration policy were considered, implying that both should not be handled in the same piece of legislation. McCain appeared to understand that the American public did not trust the federal government to secure the border at the same time that it offered legal status to illegal aliens, based on the lessons of past rounds of immigration reform…

Perhaps McCain does not feel bound by promises made in the course of a lost campaign. But his statements to CPAC were not just about the policies he would pursue. They were also about lessons he had learned, about his state of mind regarding the issue. On Thursday, McCain acknowledged that there was “understandable skepticism” about immigration reform. Clearly he is no longer skeptical–if, indeed, he ever truly had been.

***

Yeah, that’s why the patriotic House members position has got to be until the Senate is in Republican hands — preferably Rubio-free, sorry — we’re not going to pass a bill that mentions immigration. And you should know that John Boehner secretly wants to pass amnesty because his idiot consultants are telling him, ‘Oh, it’s going to be a great boon for Republicans, having 30 million voters who will never vote for a Republican.’

But they need fig leafs, like this amendment in the Senate today. It’s an utter fig leaf to pretend like this is going to secure the border. What, one border agent every 1,000 yards? All this is, is more government workers, more pensions. It doesn’t shore up the border. It’s a fig leaf to allow Republicans who want amnesty but don’t want their voters to punish them. Punish them, voters.

Skip to 3:40.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 9

Steve Eggleston on June 21, 2013 at 9:53 PM

*clink!*

Bmore on June 21, 2013 at 9:56 PM

Wait a minute….Dire Straits is banned now?!?!? What in the name of St. John the Evangelist is going on around this place?!?

cynccook on June 21, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Damn. Right when I was about to call for his lynching Dire goes and gets banned.

SparkPlug on June 21, 2013 at 9:57 PM

cynccook on June 21, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Whoa…
I was trying out my confused symbol..

Now I am confused…

Electrongod on June 21, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Dire wasn’t really banned was he?

smoothsailing on June 21, 2013 at 9:49 PM

…WE DON’T KNOW ANYMORE!!!!!!!
…they used to say {Comment deleted, user banned} – god
…we could look for hammer marks on the walls of the thread…now… it seems they don’t want to mare the paint!

KOOLAID2 on June 21, 2013 at 9:57 PM

How in the world did Dire Straits get banned?!? What thread was it?

conservative pilgrim on June 21, 2013 at 9:58 PM

our politicians are at best soft idiots, and at worst outright traitors who work for the other party like McCain and Rubio…..

Go Galt

Let it Burn

harlekwin15 on June 21, 2013 at 9:55 PM

It’s the only way. There is nobody standing up for the American people and if there are there are too few. BURN IT DOWN and start over.

VegasRick on June 21, 2013 at 9:58 PM

Dire will never be lynched. He will live in the hearts of HA forever! Or is that bowels. No Matter. He lives!!!

Bmore on June 21, 2013 at 9:59 PM

How come no one is saying, “Gee I hope Sparky doesn’t get banned” ?

You people are H8ers.

SparkPlug on June 21, 2013 at 10:00 PM

I read and respect your comments a lot. What do you see as an alternative to bailing on the GOP and doing nothing?

smoothsailing on June 21, 2013 at 9:55 PM

Finding a way to fight and win. That strategy is beyond me, but it sure seems at least some state Republican parties are still on the good side.

Steve Eggleston on June 21, 2013 at 10:00 PM

I’ve heard sufficient from these Senators.

Now it’s up to the House of Representin’

forest on June 21, 2013 at 10:00 PM

cynccook on June 21, 2013 at 9:53 PM

Whoa…
I was trying out my confused symbol..

Now I am confused…

Electrongod on June 21, 2013 at 9:57 PM

Look. At what. You have done. Electron.

Are you ashamed?

You should be ashamed.

I would expect this behavior from SparkPlug, but you? You?

I’m calling your parents.

Axe on June 21, 2013 at 10:00 PM

I will pay $5.00 to have KOOLAID2 tarred and feathered. And please throw in a tasering for free.

SparkPlug on June 21, 2013 at 9:53 PM

…do I get to pick the place… I get tasered?

KOOLAID2 on June 21, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Axie’s Dreams And Nightmares I

Resist We Much on June 21, 2013 at 10:00 PM

AND I’M SUPPOSED TO CLICK THAT LINK AM I

Axe on June 21, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Okay, dire, if you are banned and reading this, email me at cynccook@gmail.com. :(

cynccook on June 21, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Rot in HeII all of them. On a brighter note I have been going over this list. I am pleased to proclaim I have made the grade for at least two more. I am so proud. I can now be referred to as a Gringo Cracker Honky. And please, don’t forget my nickname, in polite company of course. Racist Teabagger. ; )

Bmore on June 21, 2013 at 9:45 PM

Haole Lugan Pindos here.

I am soooo offended by myself.

MichaelGabriel on June 21, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Bmore on June 21, 2013 at 9:59 PM

Well I don’t care if he actually gets lynched. I just want people to call for his lynching. Its the calling of the lynching that gets everyone’s panties in a wad. Not the lynching itself.

SparkPlug on June 21, 2013 at 10:01 PM

New Steyn…

Obama’s Melting Wings

Resist We Much on June 21, 2013 at 10:01 PM

AND I’M SUPPOSED TO CLICK THAT LINK AM I

Axe on June 21, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Yes, you are, my dear Axie.

Resist We Much on June 21, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Axe on June 21, 2013 at 10:00 PM

I blame the creation of Page 2…

Page 1 is history…

Electrongod on June 21, 2013 at 10:02 PM

SparkPlug on June 21, 2013 at 9:53 PM

…do I get to pick the place… I get tasered?

KOOLAID2 on June 21, 2013 at 10:00 PM

No. You will be dragged to Kansas and tasered there.

SparkPlug on June 21, 2013 at 10:03 PM

Bmore- I’ll risk it. He’d be pretty busy and there wouldn’t be much left if about 1/2 this place got on board. I don’t think advertizers want to see 1/2 of thier viewers vaporized.

wolly4321 on June 21, 2013 at 10:03 PM

Since Axe has not called for anyone to be lynched I am calling for him to be lynched.

SparkPlug on June 21, 2013 at 10:04 PM

Axie’s Dreams And Nightmares I

Resist We Much on June 21, 2013 at 10:00 PM

Freaky…

Electrongod on June 21, 2013 at 10:04 PM

Whoa…
I was trying out my confused symbol..

Now I am confused…

Electrongod on June 21, 2013 at 9:57 PM

So it was all just some sick, twisted, horrible joke then, about Dire being banned?

cynccook on June 21, 2013 at 10:04 PM

AND I’M SUPPOSED TO CLICK THAT LINK AM I

Axe on June 21, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Yes, you are, my dear Axie.

Resist We Much on June 21, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Cue Admiral Ackbar.

Steve Eggleston on June 21, 2013 at 10:05 PM

Are there any how-to videos on how to properly call for someone’s lynching?

I don’t need to know how to lynch people, just how to call for their lynching.

SparkPlug on June 21, 2013 at 10:05 PM

I know it’s been a long 12 years since 9/11 and the and the GOP has no memory but didn’t the terrorists overstay their visas? Yeah, I thought so. Under the new and improved fig leaf amendment, they could be citizens. Uneffingbelievable.

Breitbart News has learned exclusively that one provision of Corker’s amendment will allow workers who stay in the country past their visa will remain on the “path to citizenship.”

TxAnn56 on June 21, 2013 at 10:06 PM

cynccook on June 21, 2013 at 10:04 PM

It didn’t start that way…

But now..

Yeah…

I am going to stand in the corner now…

Electrongod on June 21, 2013 at 10:06 PM

If I disappear from here all of the sudden like,,, read my last post quick.

wolly4321 on June 21, 2013 at 10:07 PM

davidk on June 21, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Since I usually don’t show up to the QOTD, it’s time to call it a night. I’ll tune in tomorrow for “Let’s Drink to the Ruby”, or “Stoned Again”.

Steve Eggleston on June 21, 2013 at 10:07 PM

TxAnn56 on June 21, 2013 at 10:06 PM

Would that be similar to those on student visas being allowed to overstay their visas?

Steve Eggleston on June 21, 2013 at 10:08 PM

Steve Eggleston on June 21, 2013 at 10:00 PM

The GOP is the Washington Generals for the Global Socialist Oligarchy’s Democrat Globe Trotters…

decent people will keep their power….

ideally a new party with a right leaning true capitalist message will after a period take over the energy rich areas of the nation and nature will take its course….

we’ve lost….

the “nice” GOP lacks the will to dismantle the pretty little hate machine the democrats have built….

the media needs a 90 day enema

harlekwin15 on June 21, 2013 at 10:08 PM

If I disappear from here all of the sudden like,,, read my last post quick.

wolly4321 on June 21, 2013 at 10:07 PM

You mean this one???

Electrongod on June 21, 2013 at 10:09 PM

TxAnn56 on June 21, 2013 at 10:06 PM

One thing this bill is doing is showing us who really can and cannot be trusted.

gophergirl on June 21, 2013 at 10:09 PM

It didn’t start that way…

But now..

Yeah…

I am going to stand in the corner now…

Electrongod on June 21, 2013 at 10:06 PM

Well, I surely ain’t gonna spank you, so I guess…you’re forgiven! :-)

cynccook on June 21, 2013 at 10:09 PM

Nitey-nite, Egg.

Bedtime reading? The Only Relevant Issue In The Immigration Debate: What Is Good For The Country And Her Citizens?

Like some feedback when you can.

Resist We Much on June 21, 2013 at 10:09 PM

Okay, dire, if you are banned and reading this, email me at
cynccook on June 21, 2013 at 10:01 PM

Just a suggestion to cut down on spam in your mailbox. Email “harvest bots” scour the web for email addresses posted in the format you used. It’s a better idea to use “at” instead of the @ symbol or some other format, e.g. “my name at mymail dotcom”.

whatcat on June 21, 2013 at 10:09 PM

Why we need illegals and how they save our economy :

The IRS sent more than $46 million in tax refunds to 23,994 “unauthorized” alien workers who all listed the same address in Atlanta, Ga., in 2011, according to an audit report by the Treasury Inspector General for Tax Administration (TIGTA).

However, the Atlanta address that received millions of dollars in refunds was not the only address apparently housing thousands of “unauthorized” aliens. In fact, it wasn’t even the only address in Atlanta that was claiming such a situation.

The TIGTA audit report, published last year at the request of members of Congress, revealed 10 addresses in the U.S. that were issued anywhere from 1,846 to 23,994 tax refunds each. Four of those 10 addresses were located in Atlanta.

burrata on June 21, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Hey Ann, what if Christie Creme says he’s good with the Bill?

Cindy Munford on June 21, 2013 at 9:12 PM

I never knew a woman who was as thin as she or a guy as hefty as he who were sane.

She has to come out and talk about her former hero. I will not hold my breath.

Resist We Much on June 21, 2013 at 10:05 PM

Very good.

IlikedAUH2O on June 21, 2013 at 10:10 PM

wolly4321 on June 21, 2013 at 10:03 PM

Ah!? We are just guest commenters at this blog. The large number of views take place where we aren’t. The advertisers would be wise to continue to concentrate on that number. No, we my friend are expendables.

Bmore on June 21, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Yes, you are, my dear Axie.

Resist We Much on June 21, 2013 at 10:02 PM

Well, Sophie, my Sophie, Resist, Resist We Much, my genius girl with blue eyes and skin like silk –

Do you still wuv me to bitcoins?

I’m not clicking that unless you still wuv me.

Axe on June 21, 2013 at 10:11 PM

TxAnn56 on June 21, 2013 at 10:06 PM

Wow, Mohamed Atta could have stayed on the pathway.

Meanwhile, American citizens, who are aged and/or infirm, will be put on the Liverpool Care Pathway.

Resist We Much on June 21, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Bmore on June 21, 2013 at 10:10 PM

Not me baby. *belch* Ban me, lose cash.

I’m value-added.

Axe on June 21, 2013 at 10:12 PM

If I disappear from here all of the sudden like,,, read my last post quick.
wolly4321 on June 21, 2013 at 10:07 PM

You mean this one???
Electrongod on June 21, 2013 at 10:09 PM

“Penultimate” is way too complicated.

whatcat on June 21, 2013 at 10:12 PM

Do you still wuv me to bitcoins?

I’m not clicking that unless you still wuv me.

Axe on June 21, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Eyes swills luvs yews dew Bitcoins!

Resist We Much on June 21, 2013 at 10:13 PM

You mean this one???

Electrongod on June 21, 2013 at 10:09 PM

Lol! ; )

Bmore on June 21, 2013 at 10:13 PM

Steve Eggleston on June 21, 2013 at 10:07 PM

Your one of the few serious people left here. I hope you see this before you go. If they passed the Immigration Bill and the Corker Hoeven Amendment was fully implemented, how bad do you think it would still be?

smoothsailing on June 21, 2013 at 10:13 PM

Not another picture of Malarkey Wormio, conniving to turn America into a one party third world craphole!

VorDaj on June 21, 2013 at 10:13 PM

I’m value-added.

Axe on June 21, 2013 at 10:12 PM

; ) How are you Axe? Life treating you better than you deserve?

Bmore on June 21, 2013 at 10:14 PM

Resist We Much on June 21, 2013 at 10:13 PM

The banned one commands me to say “Hi!” to you.

cozmo on June 21, 2013 at 10:15 PM

“Penultimate” is way too complicated.

whatcat on June 21, 2013 at 10:12 PM

What I have heard…
“don’t turn your back..”

Also…

Don’t run away from a returning boomerang..

Electrongod on June 21, 2013 at 10:16 PM

“…and I have pledged that it would be among my highest priorities to secure our borders first…to secure our borders first.”

McGrahamnesty

Fukcing liar.

Jaibones on June 21, 2013 at 10:16 PM

Resist We Much on June 21, 2013 at 10:05 PM

YES! Are they going to grow a pear or die? They seem to want to die.

Really.

Question of the day:

Why do the Republicans duck people who present plans for deportation or self deportation?

We could put a man on the moon so why can’t we…

don’t you just love idiot pols when they say that about an unrelated subject?

IlikedAUH2O on June 21, 2013 at 10:16 PM

If we’re not going to have border security, then we just don’t have a nation period… and any middle american boy who joins the US military is a god damned fool. F this country… it’s not a real nation anymore.

ninjapirate on June 21, 2013 at 9:07 PM

When I look at you America, what I see
Is a country that once belonged to me
And even though that melody plays on
You all too soon may be completely gone

Oh America, you were once so strong
I followed you like a shinning star
But now so many things have gone so wrong
And now I no longer even know what you are

When I look at you, America is standing there
I can almost breathe you in like summer in the air
When I look at you, America is touching me
I would reach for you, but who can hold a memory?

PercyB on June 21, 2013 at 10:17 PM

Wow, Mohamed Atta could have stayed on the pathway.

Resist We Much on June 21, 2013 at 10:11 PM

IIRC, Atta was sent a green card in mail,
6 months AFTER 9-11-2001 .

burrata on June 21, 2013 at 10:19 PM

*clink!*

KCB on June 21, 2013 at 10:19 PM

; ) How are you Axe? Life treating you better than you deserve?

Bmore on June 21, 2013 at 10:14 PM

O hell yes. :)

Look in the dictionary under “lucky sob” — And I’m wearing my new cowboy hat. :)

I see things are going well for you? Winning several competitions, waxing in your art? It’s been impressive.

Axe on June 21, 2013 at 10:20 PM

The banned one commands me to say “Hi!” to you.

cozmo on June 21, 2013 at 10:15 PM

Swalker? Hi back! Tell him I miss him.

Resist We Much on June 21, 2013 at 10:21 PM

IIRC, Atta was sent a green card in mail,
6 months AFTER 9-11-2001 .

burrata on June 21, 2013 at 10:19 PM

If only Obama’s America existed back then…

Atta would have been an American citizen when he hijacked the plane…

Electrongod on June 21, 2013 at 10:21 PM

smoothsailing on June 21, 2013 at 10:13 PM

There are several of us who’ve been here are rather serious and predicted much of what has come to pass…

if the McCain gang amnesty passes as currently rendered we have 20-30 million new democrat voters in 2 to six years….

Obama will try to Jedi Hand Wave amnesty with an EO or the ACLU will try to get the benchmarks and gates declared illegal and John “Benedict” Roberts will comply….

There is no independently verifiable benchmark in any of the GOP offerings we are being completely sold out and I finally will be joining the libertarians and Reagan democrats in leaving this party.

Rubio and the McCain gang have proven the GOP as rendered is almost as internally contradictory a coalition as the Democrat one….

time to build something better or prepare for the beginning of the end of the Republic….

we lost when my parents and grandparents allowed the Bill Ayers of the world to be given the car keys to the schools….

I’m a history education dropout who quit because of the NEA and political correctness….

this is my fault I should have fought the rot….

harlekwin15 on June 21, 2013 at 10:21 PM

*clink!*

KCB on June 21, 2013 at 10:19 PM

*clink*

Electrongod on June 21, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Eyes swills luvs yews dew Bitcoins!

Resist We Much on June 21, 2013 at 10:13 PM

Your expression of wuv is . . . interesting.

I feel . . . funny.

I missed you so . . . badly.

. . . going for a drink of water.

Axe on June 21, 2013 at 10:23 PM

The banned one commands me to say “Hi!” to you.

cozmo on June 21, 2013 at 10:15 PM

What is the URL to his blog?

davidk on June 21, 2013 at 10:24 PM

IlikedAUH2O on June 21, 2013 at 10:16 PM

The interests that the represent do not include us.

As I said in the Snowden thread, the real traitors are in the White House, Congress, the Supreme Court, and the 4th branch: the Administrators.

None of them care a whit about us unless we can be smashed into a special interest group/cylinder.

Resist We Much on June 21, 2013 at 10:24 PM

Electrongod on June 21, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Good joke about Dire. What would he have been banned for? Excessive use of smilies ;-)

gh on June 21, 2013 at 10:24 PM

Axe on June 21, 2013 at 10:20 PM

Good to hear. Summer having finally arrived, will be shifting over to outdoor mode more. Have kinda moved away for the moment from the indoor hobby’s. ; )

Bmore on June 21, 2013 at 10:25 PM

Swalker? Hi back! Tell him I miss him.

Resist We Much on June 21, 2013 at 10:21 PM

The banned one is now doing this:

. . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . ,.-‘”. . . . . . . . . .“~.,
. . . . . . . .. . . . . .,.-”. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .“-.,
. . . . .. . . . . . ..,/. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ”:,
. . . . . . . .. .,?. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\,
. . . . . . . . . /. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,}
. . . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`^`.}
. . . . . . . ./. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:”. . . ./
. . . . . . .?. . . __. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :`. . . ./
. . . . . . . /__.(. . .“~-,_. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ,:`. . . .. ./
. . . . . . /(_. . ”~,_. . . ..“~,_. . . . . . . . . .,:`. . . . _/
. . . .. .{.._$;_. . .”=,_. . . .“-,_. . . ,.-~-,}, .~”; /. .. .}
. . .. . .((. . .*~_. . . .”=-._. . .“;,,./`. . /” . . . ./. .. ../
. . . .. . .\`~,. . ..“~.,. . . . . . . . . ..`. . .}. . . . . . ../
. . . . . .(. ..`=-,,. . . .`. . . . . . . . . . . ..(. . . ;_,,-”
. . . . . ../.`~,. . ..`-.. . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..\. . /\
. . . . . . \`~.*-,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ..|,./…..\,__
,,_. . . . . }.>-._\. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .|. . . . . . ..`=~-,
. .. `=~-,_\_. . . `\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . .`=~-,,.\,. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .\
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . `:,, . . . . . . . . . . . . . `\. . . . . . ..__
. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .`=-,. . . . . . . . . .,%`>–

cozmo on June 21, 2013 at 10:25 PM

Excessive use of smilies ;-)

gh on June 21, 2013 at 10:24 PM

His one and only true fear.

Bmore on June 21, 2013 at 10:25 PM

Ha!

Bmore on June 21, 2013 at 10:26 PM

What is the URL to his blog?

davidk on June 21, 2013 at 10:24 PM

I don’t remember.

But he goes over to LU once in a while.

cozmo on June 21, 2013 at 10:26 PM

Eyes swills WUVS yews dew Bitcoins!

Resist We Much on June 21, 2013 at 10:28 PM

Resist We Much on June 21, 2013 at 10:11 PM

So you can have 3 DWIS, not speak the language, not have any skills or education and the red carpet is rolled out. Meanwhile, if you’re unfortunate enough to be a white western European, this is the treatment you get:

A German family that fled to the United States in 2008 to home school their children is on the verge of deportation after a Tennessee appeals court denied a request for asylum.

TxAnn56 on June 21, 2013 at 10:28 PM

I have a Representative who I really like.

He has co-sponsored a bill with Trey Gowdy that has a lot of promise, mainly giving states the right to control their immigration.

As much as I like him, I have told him if any amnesty bill passes I will no longer vote for him.

I encouraged him to talk to everyone he can to vote all amnesty bills down.

Even the reps we know are good still need to be pressured.

Barred on June 21, 2013 at 10:29 PM

cozmo on June 21, 2013 at 10:25 PM

Wrong ‘Banned One’?

Resist We Much on June 21, 2013 at 10:31 PM

gh on June 21, 2013 at 10:24 PM

I fear that BlueGill will call me a traitor now…
And say that I am nudging my shoulder against Sicko..

Electrongod on June 21, 2013 at 10:32 PM

I don’t remember.

But he goes over to LU once in a while.

cozmo on June 21, 2013 at 10:26 PM

LU?

I don’t think it’s this one: http://swalker.org/blogs/

davidk on June 21, 2013 at 10:33 PM

Resist We Much on June 21, 2013 at 10:31 PM

ALyT you Ivy league island dwelling limey ambulance chaser.

Geeze…

And some people think lawyers are smart…

cozmo on June 21, 2013 at 10:33 PM

Cozmo, Say Hi to Barb for me….Dammit.

KCB on June 21, 2013 at 10:34 PM

What is the URL to his blog?

davidk on June 21, 2013 at 10:24 PM

thewildernessofmirrors, plus blogspot, plus com.

Axe on June 21, 2013 at 10:34 PM

I noticed on the list, Jewish American Princess wasn’t listed, Maybe we could strike a deal with Ed where twerp has to use that as a replacement nom. The only problem is I’m not sure if twerp would go for that.

Bmore on June 21, 2013 at 10:35 PM

cozmo on June 21, 2013 at 10:33 PM

Oh, I could spit! How did she get banned? Much love Barb.

Resist We Much on June 21, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Click the F to sprint.

nobar on June 21, 2013 at 10:35 PM

TxAnn56 on June 21, 2013 at 10:28 PM

and the boston bomber’s family not only got asylum and citizenship, they got free housing and welfare and free college and now, free medical care……EVEN AFTER the Russsians warned about them !
It’s as if Hussein only wants jihadis and mexicans to thrive in USA .

burrata on June 21, 2013 at 10:35 PM

ALyT you Ivy league island dwelling limey ambulance chaser.

Geeze…

And some people think lawyers are smart…

cozmo on June 21, 2013 at 10:33 PM

LOL

*cough*

Axe on June 21, 2013 at 10:35 PM

We could just call her jap then. kinda sort of like we most all did before.

Bmore on June 21, 2013 at 10:35 PM

Cozmo, Say Hi to Barb for me….Dammit.

KCB on June 21, 2013 at 10:34 PM

Cozmo, while you’re at, ask her to go to Cornyn’s Lubbock office in person before Thursday and tell him that if he votes yes, he’ll go the way of Dewhurst. In person visits = about 50 phone calls.

TxAnn56 on June 21, 2013 at 10:36 PM

Cozmo, Say Hi to Barb for me….Dammit.

KCB on June 21, 2013 at 10:34 PM

Never mind.. She can read.

KCB on June 21, 2013 at 10:36 PM

First the came for SWalker…….

KCB on June 21, 2013 at 10:37 PM

LU?

davidk on June 21, 2013 at 10:33 PM

Bookmark my nick. The blog might be generally worthless, but my blogroll is basically HA friends and family. :)

Axe on June 21, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Hey ALT, what’s your take on this?

Midas on June 21, 2013 at 10:38 PM

Resist We Much on June 21, 2013 at 10:11 PM

Hm. Palin with a British accent. Kind of like it, myself.

wolfsDad on June 21, 2013 at 10:39 PM

Bmore on June 21, 2013 at 10:25 PM

I’m putting my toe in “outside” myself. :) First time in, O . . . more than I can explain.

Axe on June 21, 2013 at 10:39 PM

And then there’s this one. Hmm, what common denominator do all these people have???

Irish girl in US visa row to be deported

TxAnn56 on June 21, 2013 at 10:40 PM

THWACK!

Axe on June 21, 2013 at 10:40 PM

Eyes swills WUVS yews dew Bitcoins!

Resist We Much on June 21, 2013 at 10:28 PM

In capitals. So, yeah, she’s a flirt and all, but — all you jackass froods can just bag it. I’m just saying.

Axe on June 21, 2013 at 10:42 PM