Palin rejoining Fox News as a contributor

posted at 6:41 pm on June 13, 2013 by Allahpundit

She left in January and returns on Monday. With something like seven different Obama scandals now roiling conservative media, it’s a wise moment to reclaim the Fox News soapbox.

“I have great confidence in her and am pleased that she will once again add her commentary to our programming,” Ailes said. “I hope she continues to speak her mind.”

Palin will make her latest debut on the morning show “Fox & Friends,” on Monday. In addition to providing political insight and commentary, Palin will contribute to Fox Business Network.

“The power of Fox News is unparalleled,” Palin said. “The role of Fox News in the important debates in our world is indispensable. I am pleased and proud to be rejoining Roger Ailes and the great people at Fox.”

Per TV Newser, “Palin tested the TV waters in New York and Hollywood, and found interest from other networks, someone familiar with her decision says. Ultimately, however, Fox News offered the best deal in terms of salary and exposure.” Another thing that makes her return right now interesting is that you’re starting to see the Senate GOP polarize between old-school hawks like McCain and new-school libertarian-inclined insurgents like Ted Cruz, and not just on foreign policy either. Before she joined the ticket in 2008 and for a good long while after, she was assumed to be a Maverick-style neoconservative thanks to the fact that Bill Kristol had touted her and that she had retained Randy Scheunemann as an advisor. Things seemed to shift in 2011, and lately, thanks to her strong (and reciprocated) support for Cruz, she seems more aligned with the Cruz/Paul/Lee wing. E.g., I’m guessing McCain probably doesn’t share this sentiment about “boot-stomping” posted to her Facebook page four days ago linking to a Breitbart.com item about NSA’s new high-tech spy HQ:

Boot-stomping govt claims citizen spying never happened then pouts Congress knew all along; Congress denies. Our obtuseness = their strength…

Note to Chris Wallace: McCain famously will appear on virtually any Sunday show that’ll have him and Fox is surely looking for a splashy way to reintroduce Palin to the debate after her TV hiatus. Book them together and make this conversation happen.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Hillary Clinton quit her “job” as FLOTUS with over a year left to go to run as the least-qualified New York State Senatorial “candidate” in Empire State history. She won too.

Del Dolemonte on June 13, 2013 at 7:22 PM

And she quit as Secretary of State.

ddrintn on June 13, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Should have waited for Bachmann, she mopped the floor with Palin.

Bishop on June 13, 2013 at 7:21 PM

You used that one already, I don’t know how many times…LOL

idesign on June 13, 2013 at 7:24 PM

Palin makes uneducated people feel smart.

Capitalist Hog on June 13, 2013 at 6:57 PM

And you make educated people feel dumb with every one of your posts. Remember, your Democrats lost the college graduate vote in 2012.

Del Dolemonte on June 13, 2013 at 7:24 PM

Don’t worry, bluegill, you don’t have to tip her. She’s included in your cable package.

Muahaha!

Naturally Curly on June 13, 2013 at 7:24 PM

Hopefully it’s just a 2 year deal so she get right in the 2016 campaign!

tim c on June 13, 2013 at 7:25 PM

Bluegill hardest hit.

Midwestprincesse on June 13, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Welcome back Sarah. Zinger time. I got the popcorn on, anybody got the milk?

jake49 on June 13, 2013 at 7:26 PM

Good for her..Glad to see her back on Fox News..:)

Dire Straits on June 13, 2013 at 7:26 PM

I haven’t read anything on the thread here. I’m just going to assume that PDS is in full bloom.
The roaches have crawled out of the woodwork to denigrate her, call her a quitter, stupid, opportunist, blah blah blah.
I have no doubt that has happened.
Then I will peruse through this lovely thread & see if I’m right.
For amusement purposes.

Badger40 on June 13, 2013 at 7:27 PM

Mr. Ailes knows who brings in the viewers.

kingsjester on June 13, 2013 at 7:27 PM

Del Dolemonte on June 13, 2013 at 7:22 PM

And she quit as Secretary of State.

ddrintn on June 13, 2013 at 7:23 PM

“At this point, what difference does it make?”

Del Dolemonte on June 13, 2013 at 7:27 PM

Should have waited for Bachmann, she mopped the floor with Palin.

Bishop on June 13, 2013 at 7:21 PM

Starting early huh?; LOL

bluefox on June 13, 2013 at 7:27 PM

I never did think Fox fired her.

IlikedAUH2O on June 13, 2013 at 7:15 PM

At the time, I was sure she left FOX News on her own accord…in, what many here thought, was an eminent run for the White House. Matter of fact, most Palinistas here nearly guaranteed she would announce her intentions to do just that…”in her own time”. Heck, after Mitch Daniels was a no-go, I finally, with some reservation, jumped on the Palin bandwagon, as there was no one left I cared for much.

Anyway, love her or hate her, she is entertaining to watch. At this point, she should really have her own show on FOX News…maybe take Shep’s afternoon spot. I’d Tivo that every day.

JetBoy on June 13, 2013 at 7:27 PM

Cancel Shep and give her the hour along with Harris Faulkner. now that I would watch!

can_con on June 13, 2013 at 7:28 PM

Snowbilly: Part Deux.

Bishop on June 13, 2013 at 7:29 PM

On the day after or so that Bachmann retired, Joe Scarborough compared her to Palin and said she was smarter and that Palin has spiraled into nothingness.

I’ll wait for Joe’s radio program to return.

Midwestprincesse on June 13, 2013 at 7:31 PM

She will get more ratings in her 15 minutes than MSNBC will in a 24 hour period.

docflash on June 13, 2013 at 7:31 PM

JetBoy on June 13, 2013 at 7:27 PM

Like who? And by the way, she left after the election, which would’ve made it hard to run for president anyway.

ddrintn on June 13, 2013 at 7:32 PM

Should have waited for Bachmann, she mopped the floor with Palin.

Bishop on June 13, 2013 at 7:21 PM

Now that’s funny. Bachman couldn’t even handle the weak bunch of candidates the GOP put up in 2012.

smokinjoe on June 13, 2013 at 7:32 PM

Quitters never win.

Capitalist Hog on June 13, 2013 at 7:05 PM

Neither does your precious Mittens.

Walter Sobchak on June 13, 2013 at 7:32 PM

Del Dolemonte on June 13, 2013 at 7:22 PM

And she quit as Secretary of State.

ddrintn on June 13, 2013 at 7:23 PM

Don’t forget Clinton also quit her job as Senator to become SecState.

Come on karaoke monsters, sing this little ode to Hiliary Clinton in your best Lionel Richie voice…

Thanks for the lies
That you’ve given me
The memories are all in my mind
And now that we’ve come
To the end of your rainbow
There’s something
I must say out loud

You’re once twice
Three times a quitter
And I hate you
Yes your once twice
Three times a quitter
And I hate you
I hate you

Steve Eggleston on June 13, 2013 at 7:33 PM

She’s not very articulate, unfortunately. People like Charles Cooke are much better.

She came crawling back to Fox, and it was nice of them to give her a second chance.

I hope she ups her game.

bluegill on June 13, 2013 at 7:33 PM

She came crawling back to Fox

bluegill on June 13, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Well, they could’ve said “no”, since they had already fired her 6 months sgo. Right?

ddrintn on June 13, 2013 at 7:34 PM

Quitters never win.

Capitalist Hog on June 13, 2013 at 7:05 PM

Neither does your precious Mittens.

Walter Sobchak on June 13, 2013 at 7:32 PM

But you see, Hog there just knew that Romney was going to lose. All along.

ddrintn on June 13, 2013 at 7:35 PM

I’ll wait for Joe’s radio program to return.

Midwestprincesse on June 13, 2013 at 7:31 PM

I didn’t hear that. I’d like to hear what he says also. It seems to me they always underestimate Sarah:-)

Hopefully, she’ll be on more spots than just Greta.

bluefox on June 13, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Good Times Baby’s!!!

Bmore on June 13, 2013 at 7:37 PM

I don’t watch Fox or any cable news outlet anyway. Is Huckabee’s show still on?

ddrintn on June 13, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Oh………stench. Lol!

Bmore on June 13, 2013 at 7:38 PM

Sarah does nothing if not inspire passion. :)

itsspideyman on June 13, 2013 at 7:39 PM

Yep. I was right.
I guess even though I don’t slobber at her name & pi$$ my pants when she’s on TV or whatever, I still consider her an intelligent woman who is honest & forthright.

But perhaps I’m wrong & all she is is a stupid dummy lady who’s only out to make $$ & stuff & could give a $hit less about America.

I mean, when you’ve got a wagina & you’re a Republican, you’re just really stupid & worthless I guess.
Moreso than a Democrat ‘woman’.

Badger40 on June 13, 2013 at 7:40 PM

ups her game.

bluegill on June 13, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Up yours. You b8tch.

Now tell me c8nt …was I wrong about my post about our espionage and China? And admit you jumped the gun.

CW on June 13, 2013 at 7:40 PM

When you look at what the IRS did to the tea party, it may clear up a lot of things about Palin not running in 2012. Let’s face it, it takes money and, without the political machine the tea party developed in 2010, it’s a little difficult to get rolling.

Let’s be charitable here and not blame Palin running on the IRS, but then say, the IRS stranding the tea parties on the sideline didn’t help.

bflat879 on June 13, 2013 at 7:40 PM

i wish her all the best and can’t wait to see all the new interviews she does with fox news. i love, love, love her commentary!! she’s funny, smart and most importantly… one of the few conservatives who actually has a backbone and will call out bullcrap when they see it. we conservatives are in desperate need of people like that, because look how many squishy republicans are in congress… and look at all the government scandals going on… more strong voices like sarah’s are badly needed.

Sachiko on June 13, 2013 at 7:41 PM

I stopped paying attention to her the day she tried to cite “profit and earnings ratios” and then said something about insurance premiums changing by three-thousand percent.

rogerb on June 13, 2013 at 7:11 PM

=====================================================

Yesterday, President Obama stated, “Profit and earning ratios are starting to get to the point where buying stocks is a potentially good deal if you’ve got a long-term perspective on it,”
Posted by Bob Schultz at 3/5/2009 10:04 AM

and let’s also correct the second assertion:

Before this thread gets so overheated we can’t touch it, let’s think a minute about the timing here.

The IRS handcuffed fundraising by various conservative and Tea Party organizations to limit their effectiveness heading to the 2012 elections. Now that they are exposed and, presumably, will have to end that practice, isn’t it interesting that Palin now returns to the forefront? In time to help the conservatives gear up for 2014.

timmytee on June 13, 2013 at 7:41 PM

bluegill on June 13, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Here’s a box of Kleenex. Now blow.

kingsjester on June 13, 2013 at 7:44 PM

ddrintn on June 13, 2013 at 7:34 PM

It’s called being generous and believing in giving second chances. I think they felt bad for her like many of us do. Sure, Palin is terribly inarticulate, but at one point she showed a lot of promise. Maybe she will do better now that she has been shown that she is fireable like anyone else. The question is: has Palin learned her lesson? Will Palin actually try this time? Will she do more than just phone it in?

I’ll be rooting for Palin.

At the same time I wish they had hired someone like Charles Cooke or Andrea Tantaros. We need more articulate, intelligent conservative analysts who appeal to younger audiences. Palin’s influence starts and stops at the dolt crowd, I’m sorry to say. Who takes this woman seriously? Her online posts are great, but I doubt she writes them. Live and unscripted she is a total inarticulate bore.

Still, maybe she will be a new Palin now. Let’s hope.

bluegill on June 13, 2013 at 7:45 PM

Hopefully, she’ll be on more spots than just Greta.

bluefox on June 13, 2013 at 7:35 PM

Yeah, Joe Scar. is just a misogynistic male dude. I think he said it on the Monday following Bachmann’s video. He referenced Palin a few times.

I’m hoping Palin shows up on Greta, the Five, Hannity and even occasionally Bill’s show. I expect her to make appearances on Bolling’s show, Dobbs and stuff with Napolitano. She’s been on FBN a bunch of times. When she left O’Reilly’s show, she entered good TV territory. I like her and Greta and I think it’d be fun to see her on The Five.

Midwestprincesse on June 13, 2013 at 7:46 PM

bluegill on June 13, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Yes, I wish she’d talk more about the trees being the perfect height and her severe conservatism.

Walter Sobchak on June 13, 2013 at 7:46 PM

No one respects the Slutty, hi-Heeled, Tight T-Tee Wearing Chill-Billy Bimbo more than me, but she is just not a good spokesperson for our casue…

It has NOTHING to do with my man calling out “Sarah, SARAH” at the Moment of the Clouds and Rain, really, it doesn’t…it’s just she is SOOOOOO unprofessional….

Plus not only Edgar, but the Manager at the Denny’s seems to like the B!tch and so every time I come in he makes it almost impossible for me to stay much past three or so hours, drinking the Ligenberry Syrup and “Bottomless” Coffee.

JFKY on June 13, 2013 at 7:46 PM

Up yours. You b8tch.
CW on June 13, 2013 at 7:40 PM

What post? Sometimes I don’t see comments.

bluegill on June 13, 2013 at 7:46 PM

It’s called being generous and believing in giving second chances.

bluegill on June 13, 2013 at 7:45 PM

“Generous”? Sweetie, Fox is a business. They’re not going to watch ratings plummet just out of “generosity” and “second chances”.

ddrintn on June 13, 2013 at 7:47 PM

bluegill on June 13, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Doesn’t sound like it…

“I’ve had several conversations with Governor Palin in the past few weeks about her rejoining FOX News as a contributor. I have great confidence in her and am pleased that she will once again add her commentary to our programming. I hope she continues to speak her mind.”

- Fox News CEO Roger Ailes

Resist We Much on June 13, 2013 at 7:48 PM

…it’s just she is SOOOOOO unprofessional….

JFKY on June 13, 2013 at 7:46 PM

It’s such a damn shame that tight-assed hyper-professional Mitt couldn’t do shit at the box office, eh?

ddrintn on June 13, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Still, maybe she will be a new Palin now. Let’s hope.

bluegill on June 13, 2013 at 7:45 PM

I cannot stand Tantaros. She’s such a partisan and offers no insight. And recently, she said some pretty offensive stuff.

I like people that provide new viewpoints and Andrea doesn’t do that.

The fact that you even refer to anyone as part of a dolt crowd says more about your lack of character than anything else.

Midwestprincesse on June 13, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Mr. Ailes knows who brings in the viewers.

kingsjester on June 13, 2013 at 7:27 PM

This is my take. After Hannity “evolved” on amnesty two days after the election or whenever open borders Murdoch gave them their marching orders, he lost about 50% of his ratings. I stopped watching Fox altogether except for F&F in the morning. They pretty much blacked out any dissent on amnesty. One of the anti-amnesty groups barraged them with faxes/emails how they were no longer fair and balanced, especially on the amnesty issue.

So Ailes gives that big pro-American speech the other night (see Drudge), Hannity lets Coulter on last night to give her rant heard round the world (thank you Ann) and Palin’s back. Sounds to me like they were losing too many viewers who didn’t like their center left drift and maybe Ailes was sharp enough to realize it.

TxAnn56 on June 13, 2013 at 7:49 PM

bluegill on June 13, 2013 at 7:45 PM

You bitter, pathetic, miserable, lying creature.

Walter Sobchak on June 13, 2013 at 7:49 PM

Eleventyjillion or bust!

BallisticBob on June 13, 2013 at 7:51 PM

ddrintn on June 13, 2013 at 7:48 PM

Now THERE was a mannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn *SIGH* That Chill-Billy wretch and all her doltish supporters sank his chances you know. Sure you’re asking how can one IRRELEVANT, CHILL-BILLY SLUT, WHO NO ONE PAYS ANY ATTENTION TO could sink the FINEST man to ever run for the office of POTUS, but that’s just not a question you ought to ask…

It’s one of the reasons I ditched Edgar, that and the Clouds and Rain thing, and now have a WHOLE lot more time at the Dennys.

JFKY on June 13, 2013 at 7:51 PM

Palin on Red Eye? Please make it so.

Midwestprincesse on June 13, 2013 at 7:52 PM

At the same time I wish they had hired someone like … Andrea Tantaros. We need more articulate, intelligent conservative analysts who appeal to younger audiences.

bluegill on June 13, 2013 at 7:45 PM

The bloody, flucking stupid is stronger than the stench with this one.

Andrea Tantaros IS employed by Fox and, in addition to being a contributor, she is one of the hosts of The Five.

Resist We Much on June 13, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Sarah does nothing if not inspire passion. :)
itsspideyman on June 13, 2013 at 7:39 PM

Sarah does nothing.

And here I was wondering how oblivion was treating her.

Maybe next time she will stay put.

Sherman1864 on June 13, 2013 at 7:53 PM

TxAnn56 on June 13, 2013 at 7:49 PM

I believe you are exactly right. Americans do not want another left-leaning cable news channel. Roger Ailes is a very astute man.

kingsjester on June 13, 2013 at 7:53 PM

Resist We Much on June 13, 2013 at 7:52 PM

I’ve never seen her in red hi heels, so I must have overlooked her….

JFKY on June 13, 2013 at 7:53 PM

I’ll be rooting for Palin.

Still, maybe she will be a new Palin now. Let’s hope.

bluegill on June 13, 2013 at 7:45 PM

No you won’t and Tantaros is a co-host of the 5. You really are an ignoramus.

RickB on June 13, 2013 at 7:56 PM

She came crawling back to Fox, and it was nice of them to give her a second chance…

bluegill on June 13, 2013 at 7:33 PM

Heh.

Snowbilly: Part Deux.

Bishop on June 13, 2013 at 7:29 PM

Hiya, Chuckles. Love the logo.

wolfsDad on June 13, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Resist We Much on June 13, 2013 at 7:52 PM

Yeah, but SARAH PALIN!!!!!!!

Cindy Munford on June 13, 2013 at 7:57 PM

if Sarah Palin had backed the only candidate with a prayer of defeating Obama and the Primary had ended after Florida Mitt Romney would likely have won.

Basilsbest on November 28, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Sarah Palin has no power, unless she suddenly does.

portlandon on June 13, 2013 at 7:57 PM

Bishop on June 13, 2013 at 7:21 PM

You caught one..:)

Dire Straits on June 13, 2013 at 7:58 PM

Basilsbest on November 28, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Hmmmmm, did Mitt ever reach out to Mrs. Palin?

Cindy Munford on June 13, 2013 at 7:58 PM

Still, maybe she will be a new Palin now. Let’s hope.

bluegill on June 13, 2013 at 7:45 PM

The history of Presidents is based on their own writing, and speeches. (by the way … beyond Obama’s two fictitious hagiographic autobiographies, none of his writings survive) Teddy Roosevelt, Ronald Reagan. Has Obama spoken or written even a single memorable word?

When people question the source of Palin’s words, I think of those who question Shakespeare’s authorship. If he didn’t write it, then, it’s still great, isn’t it? (OK some will criticize me for the comparison!) No, it’s Palin’s own words, for what they’re worth.

Paul-Cincy on June 13, 2013 at 7:59 PM

Hmmmmm, did Mitt ever reach out to Mrs. Palin?

Cindy Munford on June 13, 2013 at 7:58 PM

Or Ron Paul or the Tea Party or etc. etc. etc.

derft on June 13, 2013 at 8:01 PM

STRIKE!

The old lures always work.

Bishop on June 13, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Jesus God in Heaven.
The PDS is even more bitter after all of these years than I thought.

There was a time, here on HA some years ago even, when I had the attitude about city folks & other dude-like folks being a total waste of my time, fracking worthless retards, moronic, a pain in my fracking a$$, etc.
Hubby & I used to really hate those people who would stop by our pastures on the freeway & photograph what we were doing, & sometimes even get in the way of what we were doing.
We used to loathe & despise their childlike innocence & some of it even downright fracking stupidity.
But I’ve had a change of heart bcs I gained some wisdom.
You see, I didn’t realize these people were actually curious. And with the right attitude, some tact & patience, I could actually turn them favorable to my cause.
Now I realize I’m not always the most articulate person about things. But I do have my moments.
So I’ve been told, anyhow.
Palin has her moments, like I do, good & bad.
Palin I believe deeply loves America. And that was why she has been involved in public offices.
After what happened to her in the election, I could hardly blame her for disappearing into nothingness.
But she continues to subject herself & her family to fight the good fight.
Well now some of you say it’s bcs she’s a snowbilly attention wh0re.
I know some of our ranching friends who take on dudes, & sometimes thei $$ as well, have been accused of such.
But I tend to see a lot of this as positive ways to educate & motivate.
And then there are the PDS-a-holes who just continue to be negative POSes all over the damned place.
It’s a wonder America hasn’t fallen deeper into hell than it has.
And all of this bashing this woman, & others like Bachmann, & even Mitt Romney, is not helping one bit.
But continue to be d-bags.
Bcs WTF else can one say about such nastiness?

Badger40 on June 13, 2013 at 8:02 PM

Fox had become the RINO Bushie network. I think Ailes saw that the Bush network; Rove, Perino, etc. etc. was too heavy with the rino wing of the GOP party. Sarah was brought in for the conservative wing. Only Eric Bolling and a few others address that wing.

I laught when Bushie Karl Rove starts talking about how unfair Obama/IRS are in targeting the Tea party from 2010 till now, WHEN HE WAS BADMOUTHING THE TEA PARTY TO GET HIS RINO’S ELECTED AGAINST THEM! THE VEMON FROM THAT AZZ WAS INCREDIBLE, NOW HE’S THEIR SUPPORTER. ROVE WILL YOU LEAVE YOUR TIME HAS PAST!!!!

Danielvito on June 13, 2013 at 8:04 PM

derft on June 13, 2013 at 8:01 PM

Ohhhh, icky!

Cindy Munford on June 13, 2013 at 8:05 PM

No thanks. What kind of “conversation” would it be if Palin were asked to confront her original political benefactor, the one who first brought her to national prominence? How about Palin and Schumer? She doesn’t owe him a thing. I’d tune in to see that.

Burke on June 13, 2013 at 8:05 PM

Sarah does nothing if not inspire passion. :)
itsspideyman on June 13, 2013 at 7:39 PM

Sarah does nothing.

And here I was wondering how oblivion was treating her.

Maybe next time she will stay put.

Sherman1864 on June 13, 2013 at 7:53 PM

Moved you to comment. :)

itsspideyman on June 13, 2013 at 8:05 PM

I think this works best for her and Conservative Ideology, unless she could be guaranteed a seat in Congress. She couldn’t afford a loss.

reddevil on June 13, 2013 at 8:06 PM

bluegill on June 13, 2013 at 7:45 PM

Do you ever watch a show called The Five? Andrea is a regular co-host.

smokinjoe on June 13, 2013 at 8:07 PM

rofl….fox tries to pay her less she tells them she doesn’t need them, tells fox see ya. After 5 months Fox sees the error of their ways signs Palin back.

I don’t think this GOPe/fox understands how to deal with real conservatives of principle.

unseen on June 13, 2013 at 8:08 PM

Sarah Palin isn’t slowing down..:)

@SarahPalinUSA: Congressmen Gosar (AZ-04), Salmon (AZ-05), Schweikert (AZ-06) and Franks (AZ-08) are hosting a Congressional Field… http://t.co/dzmwJ0Lqjg

idesign on June 13, 2013 at 8:09 PM

Heck, after Mitch Daniels was a no-go, I finally, with some reservation, jumped on the Palin bandwagon.

JetBoy on June 13, 2013 at 7:27 PM

I know. I remember. And when you did, I thought to myself, “Maybe JetBoy is pretty smart after all.”

Burke on June 13, 2013 at 8:11 PM

MitchFlorida on June 13, 2013 at 6:46 PM

LOL….sure

unseen on June 13, 2013 at 8:11 PM

Basilsbest on November 28, 2012 at 12:50 PM

Sarah Palin has no power, unless she suddenly does.

portlandon on June 13, 2013 at 7:57 PM

haha. These Palin H8rs are fun to watch. Blaming her for the MittLoss. Too funny.

SparkPlug on June 13, 2013 at 8:12 PM

Burke on June 13, 2013 at 8:11 PM

I thought damn jetboy will bring his curse with him..

unseen on June 13, 2013 at 8:12 PM

Call me shallow but I just like the twinkle in her eye when she’s yanking the Left’s chain. Which seems to be most of the time.

Who can forget the 32 oz. Coke held on high?

Cleombrotus on June 13, 2013 at 8:13 PM

Maybe next time she will stay put.

Sherman1864 on June 13, 2013 at 7:53 PM

people like you have been trying for 5 + years know to tell Palin to sit down shut up …go away And she still keeps going. Palin will be around form the next 40 years God willing and she will keep the GOP moving right. Maybe at some point with Palin’s help the GOP could again be the moderate party instead of the liberal lite party.

unseen on June 13, 2013 at 8:15 PM

JFKY on June 13, 2013 at 7:51 PM

LMAO

katy the mean old lady on June 13, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Palin on Red Eye? Please make it so.

Midwestprincesse on June 13, 2013 at 7:52 PM

I hope Greg can make it happen. That would be great. If it does happen, the big question is, Leg chair or no leg chair?

smokinjoe on June 13, 2013 at 8:16 PM

Coulda fooled me.

ddrintn on June 13, 2013 at 7:21 PM

Most things do, don’t they?

Solaratov on June 13, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Burke on June 13, 2013 at 8:05 PM

agreed. I just don’t see any positive coming out of that interview with McCain for conservatives nor for the liberal gop.

unseen on June 13, 2013 at 8:17 PM

Burke on June 13, 2013 at 8:11 PM

Yeah, JetBoy finally got on board with Sarah…with the expected results – she decided not to run. Thanks a freakin’ lot JetBoy!!!

Dongemaharu on June 13, 2013 at 8:18 PM

Where is the Stale Pastry? Trash fish lock her in the basement?

katy the mean old lady on June 13, 2013 at 8:19 PM

STRIKE!

The old lures always work.

Bishop on June 13, 2013 at 8:01 PM

I wouldn’t have believed it if I hadn’t seen it.

cozmo on June 13, 2013 at 8:19 PM

And Fox dumbs down their otherwise good analysis of DC the last few weeks.

eski502 on June 13, 2013 at 8:19 PM

This is the woman who campaigned to get John Whacko Bird McCain back into the Senate. No forgiveness.

eski502 on June 13, 2013 at 8:20 PM

The Vile Progs turned Sarah Palin into their designated hate receptacle. She tried to go back to Alaska and get out of the spotlight but they wouldn’t let her. No losing VP candidate ever got so much attention before. Her career has been declared dead more times than Jason Voorhees.

The best part is the way she got rich off their hate.

myiq2xu on June 13, 2013 at 8:20 PM

She pays her debts.

myiq2xu on June 13, 2013 at 8:21 PM

Where is the Stale Pastry? Trash fish lock her in the basement?

katy the mean old lady on June 13, 2013 at 8:19 PM

SparkPlug on June 13, 2013 at 8:21 PM

eski502 on June 13, 2013 at 8:20 PM

I doubt this bothers her very much.

VegasRick on June 13, 2013 at 8:22 PM

Mitt Romney would likely have won.

Basilsbest on November 28, 2012 at 12:50 PM

romneycare had ZERO chance of winning. If Jesus himself would have endorsed Mitt he would have found a way to lose. We told you all this bac k in 2008-09 but you simple minded moderates had to have your guy. He was next in line after all. Mitt couldn’t even beat McCain in the freaking 08 primary. which part of this is hard to understand? don’t believe me? Check out the box score of Nov’s election again. Mitt lost to the worst POTUS in history.

unseen on June 13, 2013 at 8:23 PM

She pays her debts.

myiq2xu on June 13, 2013 at 8:21 PM

Stupid excuse. Rephrase as “she sacrifices principles.” She’s also so effective that she let a Democrat take an Alaskan Senate seat.

eski502 on June 13, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Careful, there is a tricky bisherman bishing for anything that will jump in his boat.

SparkPlug on June 13, 2013 at 8:24 PM

I hope she ups her game.

bluegill on June 13, 2013 at 7:33 PM

BWAHAHAHAhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahaha….cough, cough….hahahahahahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

YOU really need to up your game, Nellie.

Solaratov on June 13, 2013 at 8:25 PM

eski502 on June 13, 2013 at 8:24 PM

Murkowski still calls herself a republican.

unseen on June 13, 2013 at 8:25 PM

What post? Sometimes I don’t see comments.

blueball on June 13, 2013 at 7:46 PM

…you too busy groping Capitalist Hogsjunk ?

KOOLAID2 on June 13, 2013 at 8:25 PM

OMG. Are the Mittler Youth practicing their goose-step for the Palin BashFest Blitzkrieg?

SparkPlug on June 13, 2013 at 8:26 PM

I came here to see BG’s reaction.
And, you don’t disappoint, you jealous beast.

HornetSting on June 13, 2013 at 8:26 PM

Where is BMore?

I want him to see my post. LOL.

SparkPlug on June 13, 2013 at 8:29 PM