Quotes of the day

posted at 9:21 pm on May 29, 2013 by Allahpundit

No doubt: Barack Obama has what it takes to be a terrific law student. It’s less clear those are the ingredients of a successful president

The law student gets points for identifying the issue. The president only succeeds by proposing — and implementing — a solution…

Thus, Obama on drone strikes: On the one hand, the risk of civilian casualties from drones must be weighed against the cost of inaction. The risk of using drones must be weighed against the risk of conventional military means, simultaneously less precise and more dangerous…

Brilliant, if you were scribbling exam answers in a blue book. Less impressive five years into a presidency. It seems a little late in the day for the president to talk about looking forward “to actively engaging Congress to explore these and other options for increased oversight.”

***

President Obama has been on an emotional jag lately. He was outraged by the IRS targeting of his political opponents, is shocked by the subpoena of James Rosen’s emails and (implicitly) repulsed by the drone strike that killed a 16 y.o. American citizen on his orders. It’s all very shocking and he knew nothing (except when he did) but in those cases he’s going to make sure it never happens again.

The idea behind all of these responses is that the person responsible has learned their lesson. Everything in Washington becomes an Aesop’s fable the moment it goes wrong. The powerful ham-handedly act out the role of the enlightened pupil and then carry on as if expecting more than a self-inflicted slap on the wrist would be, well, outrageous.

***

The Justice Department knew it was breaking new ground with its action in the Rosen case, and you don’t forget it when you do something unprecedented.

But Holder isn’t breaking new ground with his denials here. He’s merely following his boss’s fascinating habit of acting as though policies for which he is responsible have nothing to do with him.

For example: In his landmark “ending the War on Terror” speech last week, President Obama issued a peculiar scolding on the subject of the detention of terrorists at Guantanamo Bay.

“Look at the current situation, where we are force-feeding detainees who are being held on a hunger strike,” he said. “Is this who we are?”

One thing we know for sure: It’s who he is.

***

The president is not, however, always so good at the little things. It’s why the scandal at the Internal Revenue Service has been so damaging: It’s as if big blunders by a second-tier agency aren’t something he should trouble his gray head about.

Like most Democrats, Obama wants Americans to trust government to do big things well. Therefore the president might try a kind of broken-windows theory of governing: Fix the small things first and the big things will follow.

By that measure, he would have been invested in making the IRS work. It is the federal agency that most resembles a state’s Department of Motor Vehicles, intersecting with the most citizens the most often. Shorten a few tax forms, and the president could instantly improve the reputation of an annual and feared irritant in the side of every citizen.

Because Obama is Too Big To Fret over the little things, they often get Too Big To Fix by the time he does. The current IRS scandal arose not because there was impermissible political interference, but because there wasn’t enough political oversight. Obama hadn’t appointed an IRS commissioner who would have his back and could have sniffed out a political problem.

***

As Bill Clinton noted, it was strange that Obama was good at the big stuff, like foreign policy, and bad at the easy stuff, like connecting to people…

Obama is not a needy person, but he needs to think of himself as purer than this town

At East Room events, Alter writes, Obama’s vibe was clearly: “I’ll flash a smile, then, please, someone get me the hell out of here. It wasn’t that he had to be back in the Oval Office for something urgent. He just didn’t want to hang out for an instant longer than he had to, even with long-lost Chicago friends.” The president sometimes “exuded an unspoken exasperation: I saved Detroit, the Dow is up, we avoided a depression — I have to explain this to all of you again?” That attitude caused him to tank in his first debate with Mitt Romney.

David Plouffe told Alter that Obama was “better suited to politics in Scandinavia than here,” meaning, Alter writes, “that he was a logical and unemotional person in an illogical and emotional capital.” Ironic, given that it was Obama’s emotional speeches that precociously vaulted him into the Oval Office.

***

Harry Truman famously kept a sign on his desk in the Oval Office, “The Buck Stops Here.” Sixty years later, President Obama hangs a sign on the door to the Oval Office, “Do Not Disturb.”

Do not disturb the chief executive, charged with taking care that the laws are faithfully executed, when there are reports and letters from members of Congress concerning the targeting of political opponents by his IRS, or when his Justice Department violates its own guidelines when going after the press, or when the implementation of his major legislative initiative is proving to be a train wreck.

It should be noted that today’s liberals are disturbed about some things. They’re disturbed about sexual harassment, politically incorrect speech, any resistance to the right to kill unborn babies, and Islamophobia, to pick a few items more or less at random. On these occasions, the Do Not Disturb sign is removed, and the front desk is bombarded with whining and insistent calls: Service, Now!…

The country will pay a price for having, for a few more years, a liberal president who doesn’t choose to be disturbed by what should disturb him. But the real price would be if he (and his minions) convinced us not to be disturbed by the mounting threats to our well-being abroad and to liberty at home. He won’t succeed.

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 5 6 7

mika thinks eric is doing the right thing by meeting with the media…I told you she and joe would be there in a heart beat for them

cmsinaz on May 30, 2013 at 7:03 AM

I told him my hobby is bashing liberals.

Liam on May 30, 2013 at 4:05 AM

The opposite of love isn’t hate boo boo, its indifference. You are quite obsessed with me. This is the second time I’ve seen you bring me up in a thread out of the blue, long before I even chime in. And not even on a political issue. I am afraid to do a google search and see how often you bring me up on your own. Do we need to talk?

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 7:05 AM

cmsinaz on May 30, 2013 at 7:03 AM

Mika is such a dolt she probably can’t spell her last name the same way three times in a row.

Liam on May 30, 2013 at 7:06 AM

howard is totally delusional….what an idiot…

Liam on May 30, 2013 at 7:02 AM

go get’em

cmsinaz on May 30, 2013 at 7:07 AM

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 7:05 AM

Yes, it is indifference.

That’s why YOU don’t count around here. YOU do not belong among us. YOU are a disaster to your own side.

YOU are nothing except an object, a mere trinket we have to suffer because Management forces you on us.

If we had a say, YOU would be cast out. I mean, YOU are an outsider no one except other trolls would want around.

So, get over yourself. The only reason you’re allowed to be a problem is because you are forced on us.

Liam on May 30, 2013 at 7:09 AM

Whenever you go on about the “we” and “us” and this precious community that you imagine me polluting and corrupting I realize just how sad your life truly must be. I am many more things than an occasional irritant on this conservative blog. I’m someone’s partner, best friend, confidant, close ally, brother, son, colleague and neighbor. I’m part of a wide range of professional and social groups, in other words. I have a life and hobbies beyond this space. But I genuinely wonder….do you? All you have, it seems, are bitter sweet, watercolor memories of the way your life was in the 1980s, your lost youth and raw disappointment about your current situation. That, truly, is sad. I suppose, in such an emotionally starved environment it makes sense to fixate on me, a total stranger with different political beliefs who enjoys debate, as some kind of icon of hatred and scorn. Fine, do you. But please don’t confuse it with some kind of important conflict OK?

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 7:19 AM

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 7:05 AM

If you weren’t black, and if you weren’t gay, you would have nothing to say about yourself, you would be empty. You would have no ’cause’, you would have nothing in your lame self to celebrate.

Liam on May 30, 2013 at 7:22 AM

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 7:19 AM

You underestimate yourself. You are a constant irritant.

You don’t enjoy debate. You enjoy didactic disruption.

And, the paycheck Axlerod must be paying you (including your sockpuppets).

You’re not that noble.

kingsjester on May 30, 2013 at 7:23 AM

Moaning Joe using a “PPP” poll to claim in Southern states (Alabama, Arkansas, Georgia I think) that the “majority” are pissed that they don’t have to register their guns with Obama.

Oh, yes. This I totally believe. Willie Giest, do you kiss your mother with that mouth?

Marcus on May 30, 2013 at 7:24 AM

Marcus on May 30, 2013 at 7:24 AM

heh

cmsinaz on May 30, 2013 at 7:25 AM

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 7:19 AM

I don’t read your self-justifying screeds.

YOU are nothing around here, not of us. You just here, because Management lets you.

You have my final word about you. I see nothing more to say on the matter. We here, us Conservatives, are friends with each other far as the Net allows. We have shared values and experiences.

YOU, on the other hand, are the outsider.

Or, as your compatriot Al Sharpton said of Koreans in a black neighborhood, you are an interloper.

End of story.

Liam on May 30, 2013 at 7:26 AM

Marcus on May 30, 2013 at 7:24 AM

I know some good ol’ boys down here in MS who would love to tell Scooter exactly how they feel about his attempts at gun confiscation.

kingsjester on May 30, 2013 at 7:27 AM

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 7:19 AM

That is so touching, i could almost cry. But I think I’ll have another beer instead.

VorDaj on May 30, 2013 at 7:28 AM

VorDaj on May 30, 2013 at 7:28 AM

What’s your beer? I don’t much like the stuff, but I prefer any of the Sam Adams brews.

Liam on May 30, 2013 at 7:32 AM

I told him my hobby is bashing liberals.

Liam on May 30, 2013 at 4:05 AM

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 7:05 AM

Weird. I’ve read Liam’s post 5 times now and whaddayaknow? Your name is nowhere to be found…

I tend to see them as abused children who never had chance to grow up. Worse, as adults, they refuse still to grow up.

One lib here, frustrated with me, told me to get a hobby.

I told him my hobby is bashing liberals.

Liam on May 30, 2013 at 4:05 AM

Here’s an idea:

Forget Google, concentrate on improving your reading skills, adjust the frequency on the antennae on your tinfoil hat, shed your pathetic cloak of victimhood, and get over yourself already…the world doesn’t revolve around you.

I’ve said what Liam did a gazillion times, but here’s the difference:

I’ll say it again: I love leaving as much Prog blood on the floor as possible…and I will, SPECIFICALLY, use your name, well, my version of it, liveeenslavedthendie. Yes, indeedy, I love beating the bloody hell out of liveeenslavedthendie. That would be you, princess.

Have a nice day and ‘y’all come back now, y’hear?’

Resist We Much on May 30, 2013 at 7:32 AM

Resist We Much on May 30, 2013 at 7:32 AM

I didn’t mention any names of trolls. I guess I hit a nerve.

Hi, Lady Esquire! Happy day to you!

Liam on May 30, 2013 at 7:34 AM

Resist We Much on May 30, 2013 at 7:32 AM

Got some music on. Care to hear?

Liam on May 30, 2013 at 7:36 AM

Schmoe is such a hack. Trying to tear down Cuccinelli in front of Governor McDonnell and then stating “Well people used to call ME ‘too Conservative’ and now I’m a RINO….”

Hey, Schmoe, go look at your NRA questionnaire you filled out before you were elected and compare it to your crap today. Moron.

Marcus on May 30, 2013 at 7:36 AM

so fox, washpost and politico are going to meet up with eric…

why fox? i guess they are just happy they got invited to the party?

cmsinaz on May 30, 2013 at 7:37 AM

Marcus on May 30, 2013 at 7:36 AM

yepper…SSDD with him on that issue…

cmsinaz on May 30, 2013 at 7:38 AM

why fox? i guess they are just happy they got invited to the party?

cmsinaz on May 30, 2013 at 7:37 AM

More than likely, I would say.

I don’t trust Fox at all. the best about it is that it has the prettiest infobabes. I mean, speaking as a guy here, why would I want to watch Maddow when I can ogle Patti Ann Brown?

Liam on May 30, 2013 at 7:40 AM

I didn’t mention any names of trolls. I guess I hit a nerve.

Liam on May 30, 2013 at 7:34 AM

Are you sure you don’t want me to leave you two alone? libfreeordie will be p*ssed if you do a scene. I couldn’t ask for more!

Liam on May 30, 2013 at 3:41 AM

*sigh* Why lie?

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 7:44 AM

Liam on May 30, 2013 at 7:40 AM

Maybe because there are innumerable places where you can see hot people, and yes we all like to oggle hotties. But the definition of shallow is when you demand every single woman you interact with, even on a TV screen, be hot enough to get your motor running (ew).

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 7:45 AM

Liam on May 30, 2013 at 7:40 AM

cmsinaz on May 30, 2013 at 7:48 AM

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 7:19 AM

You forgot your child sex advocacy efforts which takes a good deal of your time.

Everything else aside, there’s something almost nauseating about you. Why do you feel the need to write all your life credentials here? Who cares about your life here? Are you trying to convince Liam or yourself that your life is full and special. I starting commenting here on hotair about the time you were going on your rants about someone supposedly outing your real life. Now you try to fill in as many details as you can? There is just something constantly odd and uncomfortable in reading what you do here. To tell you the truth, as much as you comment here, I don’t see you having much time for anything else anyway.

And I’d say Liam doesn’t see you as some object of diversion from anything in his life. He, like so many others here, see you as a person actively pushing dangerous objectives from your sick progressive intentions for America. As much as I wish there was an ignore button here on hotair, it’s important that each and every one of your fantasies of liberal talking points you post here be challenged and corrected.

smoothsailing on May 30, 2013 at 7:49 AM

*sigh* Why lie?

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 7:44 AM

Fair enough. I totally forgot about that; you got me on that.

Is that what set you off — a passing joke?

Are you really keeping tabs on me that much and, are you that thin-skinned?

No need to answer, bubi. You don’t rate around here in general, and to me in particular. Except to make sport of you and every other troll and other liberals.

YOU are still nothing among many of us, not wanted or welcome among so many of us Conservatives.

Liam on May 30, 2013 at 7:50 AM

*sigh* Why lie?

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 7:44 AM

OK, princess, show me where your name appears anywhere in Liam’s post:

One lib here, frustrated with me, told me to get a hobby.

I told him my hobby is bashing liberals.

Liam on May 30, 2013 at 4:05 AM

Is your name ‘them’?

Is your name ‘they’?

Is your name ‘one lib here’?

Is your name ‘him’?

Do people refer to you as ‘LiberalS‘?

Please allow me to give you an example of someone using your name in a post…

1. That ‘someone’ would be me.

And…

2. Here would be that example:

But OF COURSE, libfreeordie makes an appearance in The HotAirians (Pics).

Resist We Much on May 30, 2013 at 7:51 AM

Looks like the liar decided to show up.

22044 on May 30, 2013 at 7:51 AM

Liam on May 30, 2013 at 7:22 AM

Is this how you feel about yourself? You aren’t black or gay and so you have nothing? You really are tragic….

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 7:52 AM

G’day yourself, Liam.

Resist We Much on May 30, 2013 at 7:54 AM

First kaltes, then Sauerkraut, now the perfesser. Thanks to Scandalpalooza, the Trolls are in meltdown.

Somebody play “Pressure” by Billy Joel.

kingsjester on May 30, 2013 at 7:55 AM

be hot enough to get your motor running (ew).

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 7:45 AM

It must irk you that normal healthy men prefer a beautiful woman to your d*ck. Only sick demented pervs would be interested in a perv like you. You all get along just fine, I try not to imagine.

Sure, I’m shallow. I’m also easy for a willing beautiful woman.

Women are Nature’s best work of art, and there is nothing more lovely. And that encompasses more than YOU will ever know. Even the giggle of a woman is enough to attract the attention of a normal healthy man.

Sad YOU will never know it. And disgusting that you reject it.

Pffft!

Liam on May 30, 2013 at 7:56 AM

OK, princess, show me where your name appears anywhere in Liam’s post:

RWM, you’re being particularly thick today. I didn’t say that Liam mentioned me in the particular post I quoted. He did mention me on page 6, in precisely the post I quoted. I chose the quote on his hobby as bashing liberals because it is illustrative of how sad a person he is that bashing others is a self described “hobby.” But the mention of my screen name came from earlier in the thread, as I quoted just above and that you can see if you simply go to page 6 and try out this reading thing you claim to be a great fan of.

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 7:56 AM

Liam on May 30, 2013 at 7:40 AM

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 7:45 AM

Awesome sci-fi shallow philosophy, Idris Elba once again looking sexy as all get, the answer is there’s nothing wrong.

libfreeordie on June 17, 2012 at 9:04 PM

Like we don’t get sick of reading about you ogling male movie stars and soccer players. I get you trying to defuse the constant smack down Liam puts on your prissy backside by trying to make him self conscious about what he writes about here, but don’t be a hypocrite at the same time.

smoothsailing on May 30, 2013 at 7:56 AM

I am particularly thick today. Heck of an achievement!

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 7:56 AM

FIFY.

22044 on May 30, 2013 at 7:57 AM

I highly recommend the repeat showing of the opening of Morning Joe coming up in a minute for an excellent Howie Dean mental breakdown.

Marcus on May 30, 2013 at 7:59 AM

Liam on May 30, 2013 at 7:56 AM

My “ew” was at the notion of you being turned on, not at the notion of heterosexual sex. Which, I’m sure, is a beautiful thing. I don’t “reject” women, I simply don’t have sex with people I’m not attracted to. Something I fear you are unable to say about yourself. Then again, I suspect a healthy sex life with anyone, let alone someone you’re attracted to, isn’t regularly in the cards for you.

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 8:00 AM

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 7:52 AM

What — you are rubber and I am glue? That’s about all you tried there. LOL

You’re just p*ssy now because you’re rejected, which you can’t stand. You so much want to be included, even among those you disdain.

Unlike you, I have no ego to bruise. I am what I am; take me as I come, ’cause I can’t stay long.

And, and unlike you, I never stay where I’m not wanted. Nor do I make myself a problem for others.

YOU, on the other hand, need to travel that road.

Liam on May 30, 2013 at 8:01 AM

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 7:19 AM

You yammer too much

Nah. What you are is nothing more than a sad example of an affirmative action twofer: a black homosexual. To “your side”, that’s all you’ll ever be. Just another body to fill the quotas.

Enjoy that life, liveasaslaveanddie.

Solaratov on May 30, 2013 at 8:01 AM

smoothsailing on May 30, 2013 at 7:56 AM

You don’t understand the meaning of the word hypocrite if you compare me oggling a guy whose career is about being sexy on camera to demanding dumb but pretty news anchors because every woman on tv should be hot. Like….a dictionary, consider investing in one?

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 8:02 AM

Mention Valerie Plame to any LIV, and they’ll say, “Who?”

Liam on May 30, 2013 at 6:54 AM

But they will be able to name every single member of Honey Boo Boo’s extended family, they will have an opinion about what is up with the Kardashians, and they will have called in to support their favorites on American Idol and/or DWTS.

Their votes count the same as yours.

Happy Nomad on May 30, 2013 at 8:02 AM

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 8:00 AM

With all the creative “insults” you come up with, there’s no doubt that you’re a classic projector. Boring!

22044 on May 30, 2013 at 8:02 AM

Oh, damn, Moaning Schmoe thinks Tom Hanks is more important than Howie Dean versus the MSM.

Marcus on May 30, 2013 at 8:04 AM

Liam hon? With you around I’m always included, because you’re always bringing me up even when I’m not posting. If there’s any compulsive behavior it is your desire to fold me into your conversations. I’m not sure what thats all about, but you may want to chat with someone about it.

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 8:04 AM

Enjoy that life, liveasaslaveanddie.

Solaratov on May 30, 2013 at 8:01 AM

That’s spot on. I’m sure he thinks it allows him to say pretty much anything he wants with some authority also.

smoothsailing on May 30, 2013 at 8:05 AM

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 8:02 AM

Keep talking if it makes you feel better. This thread will be over soon and you’ll have your pathetic life to face.

Like Michael Scott,
“you are a brave and courageous person. you wake up every day…knowing that you have to be yourself.”

22044 on May 30, 2013 at 8:05 AM

22044 on May 30, 2013 at 8:02 AM

Is this mean to impersonate wit?

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 8:05 AM

Their votes count the same as yours.

Happy Nomad on May 30, 2013 at 8:02 A

But…I have no interest in Honey Boo Boo or Kim Kardashian’s baby bump.

Am I somehow in trouble somewhere? LOL

Liam on May 30, 2013 at 8:06 AM

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 7:45 AM

And what would you know about that, nancy-boy?

Don’t you have a little boy to chase?

Solaratov on May 30, 2013 at 8:06 AM

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 8:05 AM

Still boring…

22044 on May 30, 2013 at 8:07 AM

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 8:05 AM

Are you meaning to be impersonating a dim bulb?

kingsjester on May 30, 2013 at 8:07 AM

Enjoy that life, liveasaslaveanddie.

Solaratov on May 30, 2013 at 8:01 AM

That really is your only comfort when you see a black man succeed, fantasies that it only happened because of Affirmative Action? You keep believing that, and I’ll enjoy planning my next vacay with my man. I wonder who will have a better month.

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 8:12 AM

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 8:04 AM

The reason I mention you time to time is because you’re a mockery of yourself, liberalism, and pretty much everything I can think. Many others do it, too. YOU are an example of everything NOT to be.

I make sport of liberals all the time. YOU simply happen to be the best (so to speak) of the breed.

I’m glad to start your day like this, making you feel b*tchy. I bet you didn’t want to wake up in a fight YOU started. Had you kept your silly mouth shut, we wouldn’t be having this problem. You’re quite thin-skinned, and the best (so to speak) example of a liberal.

In some ways, you’re just too much. In others, you’re not quite enough.

Liam on May 30, 2013 at 8:12 AM

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 8:12 AM

And still projecting…

22044 on May 30, 2013 at 8:14 AM

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 8:02 AM

Horse shit, princess. You’re going on about Liam making comments about pretty women. You do it with men. You comment about it here. I don’t need a dictionary to point out a classic hypocritical comment.

And please and FU with your overbearing condesention. You really imagine that your state paid education, that we all had to chip in for, makes you more intelligent than the other people who comment here? You have no common sense. You see racism in every aspect of your life and life in general. You defend the most corrupt government in recent history at all points. Your rationalization is world class and your humorless.

smoothsailing on May 30, 2013 at 8:15 AM

An immoral Liberal buffoon bragging about his pederasty on a Conservative website site read by thousands.

This is the type of individual teaching our young adults, Americans.

Pray for our nation.

kingsjester on May 30, 2013 at 8:17 AM

Your = you’re

smoothsailing on May 30, 2013 at 8:17 AM

I wonder who will have a better month.

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 8:12 AM

Oh. Was there a contest? I must have forgotten to send in my entry.

But, you just go on with your “man” (lol). Chase down a few little boys…and call it ‘enlightened’ or ‘liberated’.

And know all the while that you’re still nothing more than a faceless body in a quota slot.

Have a nice vacay.

Solaratov on May 30, 2013 at 8:18 AM

I wonder who will have a better month.

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 8:12 AM

As cranky and emotional as you are, I wonder if its that time if the month.

smoothsailing on May 30, 2013 at 8:21 AM

As cranky and emotional as you are, I wonder if its that time if the month.

smoothsailing on May 30, 2013 at 8:21 AM

Homosexual pervert black liberals who prefer boys instead of men are always that way.

They wear T-shirts with the logo “Something To Prove”.

This one example is just extra b*tchy all the time, for some reason. I think it has to do with mommy issues.

Liam on May 30, 2013 at 8:27 AM

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 7:56 AM

Er, no, perfesser. You referred to Liam’s post of 4:05 AM, which – once again – says this:

One lib here, frustrated with me, told me to get a hobby.

I told him my hobby is bashing liberals.

Liam on May 30, 2013 at 4:05 AM

To which you referred in your post timestamped 7:05 AM:

I told him my hobby is bashing liberals.

Liam on May 30, 2013 at 4:05 AM

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 7:05 AM

Liam’s post, itself, was in response to the following:

They are starved for attention, and try to dredge it up by throwing stinkbombs. They all have probs, but non-nonpartisan has something else going besides the typical leftard dysfunction.

Anti-Control on May 30, 2013 at 4:00 AM

Unlike you, liveenslavedthendie, who was NOT named in the post to which you referred, NoBrain WAS referred to – BY NAME – in the post to which Liam responded.

Thus, I – ONCE AGAIN – call upon you to point out where in the bloody hell did Liam name you in his post timestamped at 4:05 AM.

‘Fake, but accurate’ is only a legitimate position on the Prog-Surrey-With-The-Lunatic-Fringe-On-Top cable channel, AXS TV where Dan Rather landed after ‘modern typographic conventions’ in his Smoking Gun PROVED none of his documents could have been written on any of the models of the typewriters utilised by the American military, including the TNG, in the 1970s.

Also, luv, your Dowderisation is an EPIC FAIL.

PS: No one – and I mean NO ONE – is ‘obsessed’ with you. I won’t speak for anyone else here, but I really couldn’t give a bloody f*ck about you other than for the reason that you make a fine chew-toy.

PPS: Don’t end sentences with prepositions…‘long before I even chime in.’ Only ‘Teabillies’ – not ‘intellectual’ and educated perfessers – are supposed to speak and write politically grammatically incorrect.

Resist We Much on May 30, 2013 at 8:27 AM

The smell of progressive blood in the morning, heh!

22044 on May 30, 2013 at 8:29 AM

Resist We Much on May 30, 2013 at 8:27 AM

ROTFL

Remind me to NEVER get in an argument with you. LOL

I confess I would get my azz handed to me six ways to Sunday in about ten seconds, and heading for a brand new week.

You kill me, Esquire! LOL

Liam on May 30, 2013 at 8:32 AM

libfreeordie on May 30, 2013 at 8:02 AM

I may be wrong, but I don’t think that the word ‘sexy’ has ever been used to describe ‘What’s the frequency, Kenneth?’ Rather.

Resist We Much on May 30, 2013 at 8:34 AM

This is the type of individual teaching our young adults, Americans.

Pray for our nation.

kingsjester on May 30, 2013 at 8:17 AM

For someone who claims not to adhere to stereotypes, he sure seems hell-bent on validating them! The male homosexuals I’ve come across in real life seem so emotionally shallow and needy… they feel the need to talk about their “men” and how they’re getting it on. I almost reported a coworker a few years back that turned a conversation about network configuration into treatise on “manhunt”, a website dedicated to helping homosexual men pursue their deviant behavior. It was really quite disgusting. It seems to be a classic impulsive behavior with a twisted need to “belong”. I never feel the need to discuss my lovelife, but it kept getting thrown in my face when I was around them. I think it’s an attempt to get a reaction, which is a very childish maneuver when you think about it. And personally, I put that type of behavior at the level of an emotional parasite. Quite sad really…

dominigan on May 30, 2013 at 8:36 AM

. Do we need to talk?

libfreeorgan on May 30, 2013 at 7:05 AM

…to a dork?

KOOLAID2 on May 30, 2013 at 8:40 AM

Resist We Much on May 30, 2013

…I almost peed my pants on the one you did on spermsequestrian !

KOOLAID2 on May 30, 2013 at 8:42 AM

Liam on May 30, 2013 at 8:27 AM

I think he wears his panty hose too tight.

You know that any casual observer on hotair reads right through his BS. You, like RWM, constantly have your way with that moron in the serious conversations. Please don’t ever let up in the way you comment because that ivory tower fool thinks he can play mind games on you.

smoothsailing on May 30, 2013 at 8:59 AM

Special IRS Prosecutor Favored as Obama Support Drops

Three-quarters of U.S. voters want a special prosecutor to investigate the Internal Revenue Service’s targeting of Tea Party groups, according to a poll that showed a drop in President Barack Obama’s approval and trust ratings.

In the survey released today by Hamden, Connecticut-based Quinnipiac University, registered voters favored a special prosecutor by 76 percent to 17 percent. Those backing such a move included 63 percent of Democrats.

The spotlight on the controversies has taken a toll on Obama’s standing. In the latest survey, 49 percent disapproved of his performance in office, with 45 percent approving. In a Quinnipiac poll released May 1, he received a 48 percent job-approval rating, with 45 percent disapproving.

Obama was judged honest and trustworthy by 49 percent in the latest poll, with 47 disagreeing. In September 2011, the last time Quinnipiac asked that question, 58 percent said Obama was honest and trustworthy and 37 percent said he wasn’t.

Resist We Much on May 30, 2013 at 9:14 AM

Resist We Much on May 30, 2013 at 8:27 AM

You speak for me.
I could give a bloody f**K myself but while he insists on showing up he is like a fly you enjoy swatting and smashing on the wall.

Libdie..you’re not special..most are sick of you only showing up to only try and debate sex or race..you show up on no other threads and try and debate so fiercely unless the topic is Ghey/Race. And if it isn’t you make into one. You’re very transparent
and tiresome. Beating you down is just..fun.
You are a joke here..why you were even brought up, one time..in a joke.

Funny..we see you lurk too. You sure showed up early to zero in on one use of your handle. Hmmmmm. Should have spent time with your man.

As for a life…You don’t know any of us- I do know people outside of here and they have plenty of a life going on. They spend time on line…oh..just like you do! Imagine that.
Enjoy your day teaching young blacks..the wrong way.

Oh yeah..and if I had to be in a “room”- it sure as hell wouldn’t be with you-AC and Liam, no prob.
I am sure the feeling is mutual.
*bird*

bazil9 on May 30, 2013 at 11:53 AM

The Obama Administration: The Return of the Know-Nothing Party!

Steve Z on May 30, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Resist We Much on May 30, 2013 at 8:34 AM

Many wouldn’t think that “sexy” and “Senator Bernie Sanders” could ever be used together either, yet the great Taylor Bigler over at The Dailly Caller somehow pulled it off!

Sen. Bernie Sanders’ hottest, sexiest moments [SLIDESHOW]

Anti-Control on May 30, 2013 at 2:29 PM

I am sure the feeling is mutual.
*bird*

bazil9 on May 30, 2013 at 11:53 AM

:) hello darlin’ bnmine!

Belated “good nights” to you, Liam, and Scruympdillyiscious!

Last night, I found Dramarama’s greatest hits with “Anything, Anything (I’ll Give You)” on it right away – haven’t found the complete “Cinema Verite” album yet though…let me know which, if any of these, you are interested in, darlin’ bnmine!

This is for you, “cause baby I love you, I really do…”

Johnny Thunders & the Heartbreakers – “I Love You”

Anti-Control on May 30, 2013 at 2:42 PM