Quotes of the day

posted at 8:31 pm on May 25, 2013 by Allahpundit

Dear colleagues,

The recent news about the FBI’s seizure of the phone and email records of Fox News employees, including James Rosen, calls into question whether the federal government is meeting its constitutional obligation to preserve and protect a free press in the United States. We reject the government’s efforts to criminalize the pursuit of investigative journalism and falsely characterize a Fox News reporter to a Federal judge as a “co-conspirator” in a crime. I know how concerned you are because so many of you have asked me: why should the government make me afraid to use a work phone or email account to gather news or even call a friend or family member? Well, they shouldn’t have done it. The administration’s attempt to intimidate Fox News and its employees will not succeed and their excuses will stand neither the test of law, the test of decency, nor the test of time. We will not allow a climate of press intimidation, unseen since the McCarthy era, to frighten any of us away from the truth.

***

The Obama administration already has pursued more criminal leak investigations than all of its predecessors. There is a worrisome trend here, also recently evident in the government’s pursuit of Associated Press telephone records in a different leak investigation. Yes, the government must have secrets in order to function. But overclassification is so rampant that to criminalize the disclosure of all secret information would come close to paralyzing the flow of information.

Perhaps prosecutors failed to read the Justice Department’s policy on this, which declares: “Because freedom of the press can be no broader than the freedom of reporters to investigate and report the news, the prosecutorial power of the government should not be used in such a way that it impairs a reporter’s responsibility to cover as broadly as possible controversial public issues.” That statement goes back four decades. The Obama administration should recommit to its spirit.

***

ED HENRY: Nobody has said anything like that, but what I find most interesting is when I was covering the Bush administration and asking very similar questions of Dana Perino and the late Tony Snow before that, I had a lot of my colleagues in private saying things like, you know, sort of cheering me on. Then when I was at Fox covering the Obama administration, it can get a little bit lonely sometimes.

People don’t necessarily think – and when I say cheer you on in the Bush administration, I didn’t mean necessarily that it was partisan or that they were saying “Let’s go after the administration.” It’s just, when you’re in the front row at the White House Briefing Room, you’re supposed to be challenging authority. Whether it’s Republican, Democrat, Independent you’re supposed to be taking on power asking tough questions. They’re not always going to like those questions, but that’s why we’re there. If you’re not going to ask tough questions, just get the heck out of the way.

And so I do find it interesting now that it does seem like a growing number of people are pressing the administration, and I think that’s healthy. I don’t think that anybody should be attacking the administration. I don’t think anybody should be going overboard. But if we’re going to be sitting there in the Briefing Room, let’s not be a bunch of lemmings. Let’s actually stand up and ask tough questions. If the administration has answers to them, great, move on to the next story. But if their answers keep changing, you better keep asking them the questions over and over.”

***

I understand that professional journalists are on the front lines of the First Amendment’s free-press clause. But many elite outlets and journalism schools foster a guild mentality that sees journalism as a priestly caste deserving of special privileges. That’s why editorial boards love campaign-finance restrictions: They don’t like editorial competition from outside their ranks. Such elitism never made sense, but it’s particularly idiotic at a moment when technology — Twitter, Facebook, Tumblr, Vine, etc. — is democratizing political speech.

The second problem is that the First Amendment is about more than the press. In public discussion, First Amendment “experts” and “watchdogs” are really scholars and activists specializing in the little slice dedicated to the press. The Newseum, a gaudy palace in the nation’s capital celebrating the news industry, ostentatiously reprints the entire First Amendment on its facade. But if the curators of the Newseum are much interested in the free exercise of religion or the rights of the people peaceably to assemble, I’ve seen no evidence of it…

By all means, journalists should be outraged by the president’s attitude toward the press. But if you’re going to call yourself a defender of the First Amendment, please defend the whole thing and not just the parts you make a living from.

***

More than 50 news organizations (Reuters, Gannett, the New York Times, and so on) signed a letter protesting the AP subpoenas, and of course journalism guilds like the Society of Professional Journalists are using the subpoenas to agitate on behalf of the Free Flow of Information Act—and for the same reason guilds always lobby the government for special privileges. The act will go a long way toward establishing a government-sanctioned journalistic class. There will be, on the one hand, approved reporters who are immune to certain kinds of governmental inquiry, and, on the other hand, everyone else, those less exalted citizens who, faced with the same governmental inquiry, would just have to suck it up. The act is a classic restraint of trade, protecting favored journalists from the pressure of competitors who lack the proper credential…

Our guess is that Schumer’s act won’t go anywhere, precisely because its support among legislators is a panicked response to a jarring event, and its support from the president, a much cooler customer, is an expedient, a mere gesture. Yet the act’s revival, however hopeless and fleeting, is worth following. It has exposed yet again the self-aggrandizing pose of the establishment press—the instinct of Reuters and Gannett and the rest to confuse the interests of their own industry with a flourishing First Amendment. Trust us: If Gannett and Reuters went toes-up tomorrow, the First Amendment wouldn’t notice.

***

I’ve always considered the relationship between Barack Obama and the Media to be a lot less genuine than is commonly believed: there’s no real emotional connection on the corporate* level. Barack Obama has always approached the Media with a certain inherent cynical contempt that only got more and more brazen as the years went on and nobody reacted to never being given press conferences and seeing local media be punished for non-flattering coverage and having reporters stuffed in closets and whatnot. And, for its part… the Media as a corporate entity likes Barack Obama the way that I like a rib-eye steak. They loved reporting his rise; they loved celebrating his victories; they love narrating his travails; and they will absolutely love chronicling his fall. And once they’re done with all of that, the Media will write sad, brave little pieces about the endgame for the latest iteration of the Camelot myth – and never explain that they themselves helped set up that scenario, because it’s one of their favorite stories. One that they will revisit, just as soon as they can.

***

In saying this, we don’t mean to suggest that journalists won’t ask tough questions or say critical things about the administration from time to time. But sooner or later they will—with a few impressive exceptions—revert to their ways. We are, after all, dealing with deeply ingrained habits and ideological commitments…

So what explains the media’s abstemiousness when facing such glaring examples of dissembling, intimidation, and abuse of power? Three things. The first is journalistic enchantment with Barack Obama that began for some in 2004, for many others in 2008, and has never really gone away. When they look at the president and his top advisers, they see a reflection of their own background, education, and sympathies—and sometimes they see their former colleagues and even family members. The media therefore give the administration the presumption of good faith. If scandals did occur on Obama’s watch, it was simply because he wasn’t as engaged as he should have been.

A second reason is rooted in the attitude many journalists have toward Barack Obama’s political opponents. They judge Obama well because they view his critics with contempt, which is why journalists are working so hard to make these scandals about GOP partisanship and overreach. Why else would the New York Times use a headline that reads: “I.R.S. Focus on Conservatives Gives GOP an Issue to Seize On”?

A third explanation is that the vast majority of journalists are highly sympathetic to a large federal government, and they know where these scandals, if pursued vigorously, will lead—to a further deepening distrust of government. A new Fox News poll shows that more than two-thirds of voters feel the government is out of control and threatening their civil liberties. Journalists are aware that these scandals have the potential to deal a devastating blow to their progressive ideology, which is why they will downplay these stories as much as they can.

***

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

***

“For once, many in the media, who were kind of lapdogs to this administration, have suddenly become watchdogs.”

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Bishop minus 2

Electrongod on May 25, 2013 at 8:33 PM

For a second there….
I was transported to an earlier thread..

Electrongod on May 25, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Alas for my guys, they’re lezbos…

Resist We Much on May 25, 2013 at 8:33 PM

So, art is art.

cozmo on May 25, 2013 at 8:39 PM

The nice thing about drone strikes..
There is no intrenched media on-board..

You can make up what ever you want..

Electrongod on May 25, 2013 at 8:43 PM

entrenched…..that is.

Electrongod on May 25, 2013 at 8:44 PM

*clink!*

tommy71 on May 25, 2013 at 8:44 PM

*clink!*

tommy71 on May 25, 2013 at 8:44 PM

*clink*

Electrongod on May 25, 2013 at 8:46 PM

RWM is a guy, right? ;-)

tommy71 on May 25, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Happy “Memorial Saturday”

22044 on May 25, 2013 at 8:47 PM

tommy71 on May 25, 2013 at 8:46 PM

What was your first clue?

cozmo on May 25, 2013 at 8:47 PM

RWM is a guy, right? ;-)

tommy71 on May 25, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Yep /

22044 on May 25, 2013 at 8:47 PM

RWM is a guy, right? ;-)

tommy71 on May 25, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Oh Crap….

Get ready…….

Electrongod on May 25, 2013 at 8:48 PM

RWM is a guy, right? ;-)

tommy71 on May 25, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Loose the hounds.

Curtiss on May 25, 2013 at 8:49 PM

That’s rather ODD, coming from ‘the most honest, most open, most transparent administration, evah!’

GarandFan on May 25, 2013 at 8:49 PM

GarandFan on May 25, 2013 at 8:49 PM

But they forgot about the leaks of terrorism..

Electrongod on May 25, 2013 at 8:51 PM

Awwww, poor little journolists got beechslapped by the one.

WryTrvllr on May 25, 2013 at 8:51 PM

GarandFan on May 25, 2013 at 8:49 PM

Let me be clear, we are honest, open, and transparent, because I took out Bin Laden!

Sincerely, President Opaque

22044 on May 25, 2013 at 8:52 PM

RWM is a guy, right? ;-)

tommy71 on May 25, 2013 at 8:46 PM

SEXIST!!

Mimzey on May 25, 2013 at 8:53 PM

Awwww, poor little journolists got beechslapped by the one.

WryTrvllr on May 25, 2013 at 8:51 PM

I still love him, he is my father!

Sincerely, Michael Tomasky & Peter Beinart

22044 on May 25, 2013 at 8:54 PM

GarandFan on May 25, 2013 at 8:49 PM

But they forgot about the leaks of terrorism..

Electrongod on May 25, 2013 at 8:51 PM

It’s not that the Obama Admin is against leaks. What they really get upset about is leaks that they don’t make.

Curtiss on May 25, 2013 at 8:54 PM

tommy71 on May 25, 2013 at 8:46 PM

I
AM
A
GGGGGGGGGGGGGGGUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!!!!
eL3vEnTy!!!11111LLllll!!!!1111LLLL11111

[And, I know all of you know that. Glad that I could be part of your Sat entertainment. :-)]

Resist We Much on May 25, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Jeez Mimzey, lol.

tommy71 on May 25, 2013 at 8:55 PM

For a second there….
I was transported to an earlier thread..

Electrongod on May 25, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Electrongod:

Sounds like you had a mini OBE!!:)

canopfor on May 25, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Resist We Much on May 25, 2013 at 8:54 PM

LOL.

It even spilled outside the background box..
Cool…

Electrongod on May 25, 2013 at 8:56 PM

Sounds like you had a mini OBE!!:)

canopfor on May 25, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Is is better then Rubbing Alcohol?

I need a change…

Electrongod on May 25, 2013 at 8:57 PM

Resist We Much on May 25, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Heh. That might have melted the HA servers! :)

22044 on May 25, 2013 at 8:58 PM

Resist We Much on May 25, 2013 at 8:54 PM

You never disappoint.

Curtiss on May 25, 2013 at 8:58 PM

RWM is a guy, right? ;-)

tommy71 on May 25, 2013 at 8:46 PM

Just because I give my guys what they want ‘FREE PU$$Y!’ – well, not me personally – doesn’t make me a dude.

Screw the stomach. I know the fastest way to a man’s heads and heart.

Resist We Much on May 25, 2013 at 8:59 PM

tommy71 on May 25, 2013 at 8:55 PM

Just a joke…you knew that.
It’s da wine talkin’ I tells ya! :)

Mimzey on May 25, 2013 at 9:00 PM

With this administration, everything is political. If they were worried about leaks, it was from whistleblowers who could have blown the election for Ogabe.

Corporal Tunnel on May 25, 2013 at 9:00 PM

The scary thing about all the Orwellian stuff coming true is that in the end, in the books, Big Brother wins. See 1984, Animal Farm, etc.

aquaviva on May 25, 2013 at 9:00 PM

Resist We Much on May 25, 2013 at 8:59 PM

I love you.

Mimzey on May 25, 2013 at 9:01 PM

Not new. A guy masquerading as a gur……. Well, I’ll be quiet now before Axe walks in and goes ballistic. ;-)

tommy71 on May 25, 2013 at 9:03 PM

It be the rum, matey! ;-)

tommy71 on May 25, 2013 at 9:04 PM

aquaviva on May 25, 2013 at 9:00 PM

Well, since the authors need to eat….

WryTrvllr on May 25, 2013 at 9:04 PM

tommy71 on May 25, 2013 at 9:03 PM

I still have the sticky note on my monitor when she told me…

Hold on….

It’s on the floor..

Electrongod on May 25, 2013 at 9:05 PM

Screw the stomach. I know the fastest way to a man’s heads and heart.

Resist We Much on May 25, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Mimzey on May 25, 2013 at 9:01 PM

I love you, too!

BBL

Resist We Much on May 25, 2013 at 9:06 PM

Pic of the Day: Forget Another Bus…Cankles Are Dangerous To Axels

Resist We Much on May 25, 2013 at 8:33 PM

Resist We Much:Lol,..*My Eyes*…My Eyes*,haha:)

canopfor on May 25, 2013 at 9:08 PM

tommy71 on May 25, 2013 at 9:03 PM

poor Te’o.

*shakes head*

*walks back to server*

Axe on May 25, 2013 at 9:08 PM

Well, I’ll be quiet now before Axe walks in and goes ballistic. ;-)

tommy71 on May 25, 2013 at 9:03 PM

Axe will just be happy we have somebody else to pick on.

Besides, after his super major screw up last night, he has nothing to go ballistic over.

cozmo on May 25, 2013 at 9:08 PM

Resist We Much:Lol,..*My Eyes*…My Eyes*,haha:)

canopfor on May 25, 2013 at 9:08 PM

Something is out of scale with that float in that parade.
Either they got Obama the Dog too big or they didn’t stuff that ass end of Shillary quite enough..

Electrongod on May 25, 2013 at 9:10 PM

I love you, too!

BBL

Resist We Much on May 25, 2013 at 9:06 PM

**I dream..therefore I am…..**

Mimzey on May 25, 2013 at 9:11 PM

MEMO: To Hot Air Crew Members in Harms Way in Texas.

Tornado/Flood Warnings:

Heavy rainfall in Texas, May 25, 2013

Small-scale tornado hits area near San Antonio, Texas; tornado had 80 mph winds, caused minor damage – @statesman

Submitted 15 mins ago from http://www.statesman.com by editor
======================================================

canopfor on May 25, 2013 at 9:13 PM

RWM is a guy, right? ;-)

tommy71 on May 25, 2013 at 8:46 PM

He’s hot though.

arnold ziffel on May 25, 2013 at 9:13 PM

poor Te’o.

Axe on May 25, 2013 at 9:08 PM

‘Toon of the Day: I Only Have Eyes For You…

BBL

Resist We Much on May 25, 2013 at 9:14 PM

*burp*

cozmo on May 25, 2013 at 9:08 PM

whaaa? he was a geek yes but no screw ups. ;)

bazil9 on May 25, 2013 at 9:15 PM

Axe is done. I smell it. Gonna happen sooner or later. Well done, that is. ;-)

tommy71 on May 25, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Screw the stomach. I know the fastest way to a man’s heads and heart.

Resist We Much on May 25, 2013 at 8:59 PM

Ma’am, I’ve found over the years it’s never free. Even when they say it is. ;)

arnold ziffel on May 25, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Ma’am, I’ve found over the years it’s never free. Even when they say it is. ;)

arnold ziffel on May 25, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Monitor..ruined..hell no it ain’t! lol

bazil9 on May 25, 2013 at 9:17 PM

@arnold Now thats wisdom right there. Rare nowadays.

tommy71 on May 25, 2013 at 9:18 PM

Ma’am, I’ve found over the years it’s never free. Even when they say it is. ;)

arnold ziffel on May 25, 2013 at 9:16 PM

lol

*uptwinkles*

Axe on May 25, 2013 at 9:19 PM

Not sure if this was mentioned yet:

On Saturday, a Fox News executive said that the notice had gone to News Corp., its parent company, on Aug. 27, 2010, but that Fox News was not told until Friday. The executive said they were still trying to sort out how the notice fell through the cracks.

Fox knew of the supeona in 2010, but were not aware of the charges against Rosen until last week. See also:

can_con on May 25, 2013 at 9:19 PM

I
AM
A
eL3vEnTy!!!11111LLllll!!!!1111LLLL11111

Resist We Much on May 25, 2013 at 8:54 PM

Resist We Much:

D*mmitt,another Hot Air War on Woman:)
(sarc)

canopfor on May 25, 2013 at 9:19 PM

OT:

(Reuters) – In a ruling that drew sighs of relief from the biotechnology industry, the U.S. Supreme Court ruled on Monday that an Indiana farmer violated agribusiness company Monsanto Co.’s patent for a type of soybean.

The court agreed unanimously with Monsanto that Vernon Bowman, 75, had performed an end-run around the law when he used the company’s patented soybean seeds without seeking a license.

The case arose when Bowman sought in 1999 to save money by buying commodity grain from a grain elevator.

The seed was not identified as featuring Monsanto’s Roundup Ready technology, which protects seeds from herbicides.

Bowman said the patent did not cover the grain he used as seed because it was “second-generation,” not the first-generation sold by seed dealers.

Bowman kept the seed generated from the successful crop and used it the following year. He repeated the pattern until 2007.

Monsanto objected, saying Bowman was growing soybeans that were resistant to Roundup herbicide, meaning he was infringing on its patents.

The case is Bowman v. Monsanto, U.S. Supreme Court, No. 11-796.

Suppose Mr. Bowman did not use Roundup, and could prove it. Would a patent infringement have occurred?

BobMbx on May 25, 2013 at 9:20 PM

whaaa? he was a geek yes but no screw ups. ;)

bazil9 on May 25, 2013 at 9:15 PM

If you are in Louisiana and don’t know what Turbodog is, they are supposed to kick you out. Even the devout Louisiana baptists know what Turbodog is.

cozmo on May 25, 2013 at 9:20 PM

*burp*

bazil9 on May 25, 2013 at 9:15 PM

Was that an orange flavored burp?

cozmo on May 25, 2013 at 9:21 PM

Hmm…. One of my comments were eaten up by the HA monitor. A trite over the top it was, but not outrageous. I gotta be more careful from now on. :-)

tommy71 on May 25, 2013 at 9:21 PM

arnold ziffel on May 25, 2013 at 9:16 PM

Damn you arnold!…let a man dream for awhile.

Mimzey on May 25, 2013 at 9:21 PM

cozmo on May 25, 2013 at 9:20 PM

LOL- and I knew!!
Bow down to the B.
U lurker,u.

bazil9 on May 25, 2013 at 9:21 PM

Sounds like you had a mini OBE!!:)

canopfor on May 25, 2013 at 8:55 PM
Is is better then Rubbing Alcohol?

I need a change…

Electrongod on May 25, 2013 at 8:57 PM

Electrongod:Umm,maybe,…

…**Out of Body Experience**!!

canopfor on May 25, 2013 at 9:22 PM

arnold ziffel on May 25, 2013 at 9:16 PM

arnold for the score!

cozmo on May 25, 2013 at 9:22 PM

bazil9 on May 25, 2013 at 9:15 PM
Was that an orange flavored burp?

cozmo on May 25, 2013 at 9:21 PM

Nope..Bud Lime and Nathan Hot Dog burp. :)
I did tell your story of OJ tonight..everyone got excited. Was funny.

bazil9 on May 25, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Was funny.

bazil9 on May 25, 2013 at 9:23 PM

Funny? That didn’t sound funny.

This, is funny:

“That’s very funny Scotty. Now beam down my pants.”

cozmo on May 25, 2013 at 9:25 PM

bazil9 on May 25, 2013 at 9:23 PM
Funny? That didn’t sound funny.

To you.

This, is funny:

“That’s very funny Scotty. Now beam down my pants.”
cozmo on May 25, 2013 at 9:25 PM

To you.
I take back my O’s.

bazil9 on May 25, 2013 at 9:27 PM

cozmo on May 25, 2013 at 9:20 PM

cozmo:This calls for a Musical ditty,for the TurboDog thingy:)

Judas Priest Turbo Lover -[HD Quality]
**************************************

canopfor on May 25, 2013 at 9:27 PM

Kenneth..where the hell r U?! xo

bazil9 on May 25, 2013 at 9:28 PM

RWM must have left the building…
Darn..
I liked her toons..

Anyone have some weird 80′s music video that no one would ever would watch?

Electrongod on May 25, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Once CIR is through, next up on Obama’s priorities would be climate change. In between Ocare and CC regulations, our economys gonna be warm and fuzzy. Might have to emigrate to Canada. ;-)

tommy71 on May 25, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Posting again since this thread moved alittle too fast and you might have missed it:

can_con on May 25, 2013 at 9:33 PM

“That’s very funny Scotty. Now beam down my pants.”
cozmo on May 25, 2013 at 9:25 PM

I always thought that “Spaceballs” missed a funny bit when Mel Brooks was “beamed” into another room with his head on backwards and complained about no one telling him how big his butt was. I thought if they had left his butt off and he said “beam up my butt” it would have been funnier.

VegasRick on May 25, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Anyone have some weird 80′s music video that no one would ever would watch?

Electrongod on May 25, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Of course.

bazil9 on May 25, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Might have to emigrate to Canada. ;-)

tommy71 on May 25, 2013 at 9:32 PM

Not without paying the exit tax, you won’t.

Curtiss on May 25, 2013 at 9:34 PM

canopfor on May 25, 2013 at 9:08 PM

Something is out of scale with that float in that parade.

Electrongod on May 25, 2013 at 9:10 PM

Electrongod:I’m going with your theory,HilRods Gluteous Maximus!:)

canopfor on May 25, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Resist We Much on May 25, 2013 at 9:33 PM

You need to be sedated.

cozmo on May 25, 2013 at 9:35 PM

Anyone have some weird 80′s music video that no one would ever would watch?

Electrongod on May 25, 2013 at 9:30 PM

Has anyone ever posted this one before?

Pretty much ruined the career of one of the best 80′s rockers because it was so….well, just watch for yourself…

Good Solid B-Plus on May 25, 2013 at 9:36 PM

I wanted to be sedated.

Resist We Much on May 25, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Electrongod on May 25, 2013 at 9:37 PM

I don’t blame Obama for wanting to go after leakers and bugging the phones of the people who are on the receiving side of the leaks. I’d do all that plus waterboarding some mofos to catch leakers if I was president. The scandal here is their hypocrisy, but since half of what they do and say is hypocrisy, I don’t think you’ll get anywhere with that, so the reason conservatives are focusing on this is “hey, we got some libs on our side! Let’s really push this one!”. You’ll end up losing the basic ability to safeguard this nation against anyone who has an agenda to damage our states via the leaking game.

Buddahpundit on May 25, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Train In Vain

Resist We Much on May 25, 2013 at 9:37 PM

Resist We Much on May 25, 2013 at 9:36 PM

Old and worn.

New hotness

cozmo on May 25, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Of course.

bazil9 on May 25, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Okay..
That is winner..

Electrongod on May 25, 2013 at 9:38 PM

Of course.

bazil9 on May 25, 2013 at 9:33 PM

I don’t have to finish listening to it?

Electrongod on May 25, 2013 at 9:39 PM

I wanted to be sedated.

Resist We Much on May 25, 2013 at 9:33 PM

Pick one. :)

Axe on May 25, 2013 at 9:40 PM

Train In Vain

Resist We Much on May 25, 2013 at 9:37 PM

This isn’t bad at all..

Electrongod on May 25, 2013 at 9:40 PM

…abstemiousness …

Fifty-nine years old, and that’s my first hit with this word. Perhaps I’ve been to “abstemious” in my reading…

Kraken on May 25, 2013 at 9:41 PM

bazil9 on May 25, 2013 at 9:33 PM
I don’t have to finish listening to it?

Electrongod on May 25, 2013 at 9:39 PM

haha..No.
I won, I won..roses?~

bazil9 on May 25, 2013 at 9:42 PM

Resist We Much on May 25, 2013 at 9:43 PM

Slow down woman!

cozmo on May 25, 2013 at 9:44 PM

Bohemian Rhapsody by Queen FULL HD

Resist We Much on May 25, 2013 at 9:36 PM

A legend..

Queen would never survive if they started in today’s world..
Weird…

Electrongod on May 25, 2013 at 9:44 PM

@Dire

Axe on May 25, 2013 at 9:45 PM

I don’t want to fall in love.

80′s on crack.

bazil9 on May 25, 2013 at 9:46 PM

Resist We Much on May 25, 2013 at 9:43 PM

I would have to say..

The links you are posting…
I am listening from start to finish..
Good music..