Fast and Furious/Benghazi investigative reporter Sharyl Attkisson: Something fishy’s been going on with my computers since early 2011

posted at 10:41 am on May 21, 2013 by Allahpundit

Via the Chris Stigall Show and WPHT in Philadelphia. Two weeks ago, this wouldn’t have been worth posting; Attkisson herself, I suspect, wouldn’t have mentioned it publicly. Even if she’s right about something fishy going on, there are other plausible culprits besides the U.S. government when it comes to reporters’ computers being infiltrated. Two weeks later, though, knowing now that the DOJ was willing to order a dragnet of AP reporters’ phone records and actually read James Rosen’s e-mails, there’s no way around the obvious suspicion. If the feds were willing to monitor Rosen and the AP in the name of cracking down on leakers, why wouldn’t they monitor the one reporter from non-Fox big media who’s done more digging on Fast and Furious and Benghazi than anyone else?

Attkisson told Laura Ingraham in October 2011 that a White House official had screamed and cursed at her for her reporting. The DOJ wasn’t happy either:

I’m certainly not the one to make the case for DOJ and White House about what I’m doing wrong. They will tell you that I’m the only reporter–as they told me–that is not reasonable. They say the Washington Post is reasonable, the LA Times is reasonable, the New York Times is reasonable, I’m the only one who thinks this is a story, and they think I’m unfair and biased by pursuing it.

Which government sources were aiding and abetting this “unreasonable” reporter? There was one obvious way to find out. Any comment, DOJ?

Here’s the clip. The full Stigall podcast can be found here. Obvious exit question: Whether Attkisson was monitored or not, it can’t be just the AP and Rosen whom the feds have snooped on in four years. How many other reporters?

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Hey Ms. Atkinson, here’s a journalism 101 tip for ya:

a reporter’s job is to report the story, not become the story

you going on Laura Ingram is dangerously wading into creating a story

nonpartisan on May 21, 2013 at 11:10 AM

I’m sure you gave that “tip” to Candy Crowley, David Gregory,
Dan Rather….

ToddPA on May 21, 2013 at 11:37 AM

I graduated from Harvard Law but ended up not practicing
nonpartisan on May 21, 2013 at 11:26 AM

I went to Johns Hopkins Medical School but found that I wasn’t cut out to be a brain surgeon. Then I went to astronaut school but they wanted me to go into space. Then I tried the Marines but they wanted a few good men.

arnold ziffel on May 21, 2013 at 11:38 AM

I honestly believe that Sheryl Atkinson could be in much more danger than any run of the mill Fox reporter. They think they have effectively neutralized Fox News because none of their voters watch anyway. You are way more of a danger to the WH if you are reporting real news at one of the alphabets. This is who their voters listen, too. She had better watch her back and her dogs and cats.

1nolibgal on May 21, 2013 at 11:38 AM

hawkeye54 on May 21, 2013 at 11:31 AM

They used to play re-runs of Playhouse 90 too…and all the old movies.

Of course that was also the era of Fritz Von Eric on Sat. night wrestling…which was a hoot!

Great theatre that…

workingclass artist on May 21, 2013 at 11:38 AM

what we have in common is our raw mental horsepower

nonpartisan on May 21, 2013 at 11:26 AM

So you speak Austrian too? I always wanted to learn British, myself, but I’m not good with foreign languages.

Bishop on May 21, 2013 at 11:39 AM

what we have in common is our raw mental horsepower and ability to do well on the LSAT :)

nonpartisan on May 21, 2013 at 11:26 AM

You mean like that nice Fiskar car that just sits there and won’t go? But it could if it wanted to right?

arnold ziffel on May 21, 2013 at 11:39 AM

I would be interested to know how many reporters are being blackmailed by the administration.

These Chicagoticians play hardball.

portlandon on May 21, 2013 at 11:40 AM

I have to agree with poison ivy league’s sarcasm. “My computer is acting fishy” is hardly an indication of hacking. My Vista PC is a horror, but it’s not because anyone cares what’s on it.

Paul-Cincy on May 21, 2013 at 11:23 AM

From the Politico article:

“I can confirm that an intrusion of my computers has been under some investigation on my end for some months but I’m not prepared to make an allegation against a specific entity today as I’ve been patient and methodical about this matter,” Attkisson told POLITICO on Tuesday. “I need to check with my attorney and CBS to get their recommendations on info we make public.”

It sounds like it’s a tad more than a hunch or suspicion on her part, and that she’s already done some type of formal investigation. She is no dummy, though they will try to paint her as one. She’ll probably lose her job at CBS over this, too.

Missy on May 21, 2013 at 11:40 AM

workingclass artist on May 21, 2013 at 11:38 AM

Yep. And, Memphis Wrestling at 11:00 a.m. on Saturday Mornings with the Fabulous Jackie Fargo,and some kid named Jerry Lawler.

kingsjester on May 21, 2013 at 11:41 AM

workingclass artist on May 21, 2013 at 11:38 AM

No it wasn’t. Though it was sad to see the Sportatorium go.

cozmo on May 21, 2013 at 11:41 AM

nonpartisan —> Nonpareils: A decorative confectionary of tiny balls made with sugar and starch, traditionally an opaque white but now available in many colors.

Curtiss on May 21, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Anyone who is dubious that the Obama Admin might be spying on Attkisson and breaking into her e-mail is probably surprised when the sun comes up every morning.

DRayRaven on May 21, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Did the Feds do some tweaky sneaky computer thing with the car dealers who signed up for the Cash for Clunkers program?

itsacookbook on May 21, 2013 at 11:42 AM

Brian Terry is dead.

He went to work trusting that he would not be killed with a gun paid for by his own tax money, he went to work thinking and trusting that a DEA paid informant would not be paid to be at his kill site, he went to work thinking his Pres. his Sec. of State, his Atty. General, and his bosses of the Border Patrol, and the guys in the ATF would not be passing known drug mules cash to buy guns in the U.S.A. and allow them to be delived to the Mexican Drug cartel, drug kings and their coyotes who run the wage/vote slaves across our wide open Mexica / U.S. border.

But go the grace of God go any one of U.S or any other Border Patrol officer to this very hour.

The sales included .50 cal. sniper rifles.

Evil, just that simple.

APACHEWHOKNOWS on May 21, 2013 at 11:42 AM

what we have in common is our raw mental horsepower

nonpartisan on May 21, 2013 at 11:26 AM

Translation — Pay attention to me! I’m starving for attention! Any attention at all! I don’t care if I have to make a fool of myself to get it! Please, please pay attention to me and reply to me!

farsighted on May 21, 2013 at 11:43 AM

Can everyone see now why this most transparent of administrations wanted, first and foremost, to disarm the American people just as fast and furiously as possible?

onomo on May 21, 2013 at 11:45 AM

farsighted on May 21, 2013 at 11:43 AM

yeup

itsacookbook on May 21, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Maybe nonpartisan is really Mike Ross.

steebo77 on May 21, 2013 at 11:23 AM

heh, I’m actually the exact opposite of Mike Ross

he didn’t go to Harvard Law but ended up practicing
I graduated from Harvard Law but ended up not practicing

he seems to have a genuine interest and passion for law, which I didn’t have

nonpartisan on May 21, 2013 at 11:26 AM

Holy Fluking cow! I just read the link. Your reference went by me because I don’t watch that show, but apparently nonintelligent does not have a working mouse wheel. His response is hilarious!

NotCoach on May 21, 2013 at 11:46 AM

Missy on May 21, 2013 at 11:40 AM

I’m sure she has already figured that. But the story will be bad for CBS if they fire her. I can see the headline now: “CBS News President, brother of Obama upper echelon staffer, confidant and adviser, fires Sharyl Attkinson for having the gall to let the DOJ bug her computer.”

Even dopey Bob Scheiffer would have a problem with CBS doing that.

oldroy on May 21, 2013 at 11:46 AM

The same raw mental horsepower that led you to claim that Marines are soldiers?

blink on May 21, 2013 at 11:45 AM

And the same mental horsepower that says it’s mean to kill an armed a home invader because you don’t know his personal circumstances.

Liam on May 21, 2013 at 11:49 AM

what we have in common is our raw mental horsepower

Hmmm, well, I always look for raw Grey Matter myself
in Human Beings…your Raw mental horsepower seems to
have a few Pistons stuck in the Cylinders….

of course I DO look for raw Horsepower..in any Muscle Car
I tool around in…a 69 Firebird with a 400 motor…or my
current project..a 68 Mustang that I dropped a 302 4 barrel
in….

ToddPA on May 21, 2013 at 11:49 AM

Lest we forget, this is the Administration that set up, early on, a contact point to report ‘fishy’ things said by your neighbors.

Liam on May 21, 2013 at 11:51 AM

Liam on May 21, 2013 at 11:51 AM

You are on report right now.

oldroy on May 21, 2013 at 11:52 AM

workingclass artist on May 21, 2013 at 11:38 AM

No it wasn’t. Though it was sad to see the Sportatorium go.

cozmo on May 21, 2013 at 11:41 AM

Well I meant watching the late night classic lineup on TV as a kid…

You’re right and it was sad to see it go.

workingclass artist on May 21, 2013 at 11:52 AM

Back in the day regarding the Two Party Evil Money Cult operations.

Swiftboat Vets blog.

Some one remembered the Texas Tech University arcives in Lubbock Texas. Texas Tech had purchased all the records of the Vietnam war when the Pentogongshow said they no longer needed them.

So, that is where all the commuciations from Lt. John F. Kerrys swiftboat and the other swiftboats where aviable on line and at the Vietnam libary there in Lubbock.

Poster “Navy Chief” was one of the best and he did great work, much help but he was a intel guy in the Navy, E-10.

When the dust up came and we had the goods on lots of high members of the two party evil money cult….

He lost his top secret security clearance, he retired from the Navy but the high security jobs he had lined up went away.

They hunt us down and stab U.S. in the back, both sides of the evil money cult.

Just look at the Gang of Eight traitors helping get 20 million illegals citizenship this very hour.

They are going to force U.S. to fight them or we will loose our Constitution, the rule of law, our freedoms and our souls.

Do not back down.

APACHEWHOKNOWS on May 21, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Liam on May 21, 2013 at 11:49 AM

That boy is looking to establish a greatest hits list—and I must say he is making quick progress at it. :)

arnold ziffel on May 21, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Even dopey Bob Scheiffer would have a problem with CBS doing that.

I think you’re right, and I think he would say so. I’ve been pleasantly surprised at Schieffer’s reaction to all this.

Missy on May 21, 2013 at 11:54 AM

arnold ziffel on May 21, 2013 at 11:53 AM

A regular ZhaZha Gabor of political wisdom.

oldroy on May 21, 2013 at 11:54 AM

You are on report right now.

oldroy on May 21, 2013 at 11:52 AM

LOL When I first heard of it four years ago, I reported myself.

Liam on May 21, 2013 at 11:55 AM

The troll doesn’t do the Chicago thing very convincingly.

“Nice job you got there Sheryl, be a shame if you had to make like a tree and get out of here”

/biff

CurtZHP on May 21, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Missy on May 21, 2013 at 11:54 AM

It took him a year or so. Not quick on the uptake, that one.

oldroy on May 21, 2013 at 11:56 AM

I graduated from Harvard Law but ended up not practicing
nonpartisan on May 21, 2013 at 11:26 AM

What was your favorite late-night pizza joint in Cambridge? The best bar? Where did you get burgers/ice cream/coffee? How many T stops to get to the Star Market in Porter Square?

steebo77 on May 21, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Ah yes, safely stored to be drawn upon if future events find the information can be useful as leverage or evidence against you if needs warrant.

hawkeye54 on May 21, 2013 at 11:36 AM

Or manifesting itself as a flag in your IRS record, or…

Midas on May 21, 2013 at 11:58 AM

arnold ziffel on May 21, 2013 at 11:53 AM

Maybe we can compile them and send them to Obama for a present, like O ‘gifted’ Queen Elizabeth with an iPod of his speeches.

Liam on May 21, 2013 at 11:58 AM

The troll doesn’t do the Chicago thing very convincingly.

/biff

CurtZHP on May 21, 2013 at 11:56 AM

NonPee has two words for you: “Shut the f**k up!”

Bishop on May 21, 2013 at 11:58 AM

odd these threads these days…

APACHEWHOKNOWS on May 21, 2013 at 12:00 PM

Hey Ms. Atkinson, here’s a journalism 101 tip for ya:

a reporter’s job is to report the story, not become the story

nonpartisan on May 21, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Allow me to translate this into english:

Hey Ms. Atkinson, shut up and take one for the team

-nonpartisan

JusDreamin on May 21, 2013 at 12:03 PM

odd these threads these days…

APACHEWHOKNOWS on May 21, 2013 at 12:00 PM

My current working theory is that the left put nonprofit job postings on Craigslist. Then they screened for the truly mentally deficient to hire for their astroturfing on conservative blogs.

tom daschle concerned on May 21, 2013 at 12:03 PM

Silly rabbit….ALL OF THEM! Those NSA supercomputers at Fort Meade aren’t just sitting there, ya know.

olesparkie on May 21, 2013 at 12:04 PM

steebo77 on May 21, 2013 at 11:56 AM

Now you should know nonpartisan better than that. Far too studious and dilligent to have left campus much during the time in law school. Just like our dear leader who nobody has much recollection of ever seeing or going to class with.

Happy Nomad on May 21, 2013 at 12:07 PM

I graduated from Harvard Law but ended up not practicing

Still lying, eh?

You couldn’t even get the HLR selection process right.

Resist We Much on May 21, 2013 at 12:08 PM

*points politely at the “DONT FEED THE TROLLS” sign*

Midas on May 21, 2013 at 12:11 PM

Still lying, eh?

You couldn’t even get the HLR selection process right.

Resist We Much on May 21, 2013 at 12:08 PM

what law school did you attend, Cornell? is that why you’re so desperate to try to prove your superiority over me?

nonpartisan on May 21, 2013 at 12:12 PM

I graduated from Harvard Law but ended up not practicing
nonpartisan on May 21, 2013 at 11:26 AM

Couldn’t pass the bar exam?

workingclass artist on May 21, 2013 at 11:32 AM

This is often the problem with AA graduates, they hit the real world like a bar exam and they crash and burn.

slickwillie2001 on May 21, 2013 at 12:14 PM

nonpartisan on May 21, 2013 at 12:12 PM

No, I didn’t go to Cornell. I am not ‘desperate’ to ‘prove my superiority over you.’ You prove it yourself.

Resist We Much on May 21, 2013 at 12:15 PM

Around half of the country could care less about the evil deeds of the Obama regime. The ruling elite political class, government worker bees, haters of the country, the immoral minority, offspring of the welfare hatcheries, those collecting a government check and the like will look the other way or be fine with it.

Rockshine on May 21, 2013 at 12:17 PM

tom daschle concerned on May 21, 2013 at 12:03 PM

I can’t imagine trolling a liberal site. I’ve read enough of the comments on general msm lib sites to feel it would pretty much be like spending time living and breathing in the flick version of Vonnegut’s “Slapstick”.
Couldn’t I just be bludgeoned and sent to Gitmo?

onomo on May 21, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Resist We Much on May 21, 2013 at 12:15 PM

what was your LSAT score? what school did you attend? why are you so afraid to share those

nonpartisan on May 21, 2013 at 12:18 PM

nonpartisan on May 21, 2013 at 12:12 PM

We already know why you lie about going to Harvard Law, but please embarrass yourself again. It’s always good times.

BTW, what legitimate national security reason did the DoJ have to subpoena the AP’s communications? Still waiting for an answer on that one. And please do Mike Ross proud with your answer. Heck, it would be cool to finally see some legal analysis from our resident Harvard Law grad. Why are you holding back?

NotCoach on May 21, 2013 at 12:18 PM

No, I didn’t go to Cornell.

Resist We Much on May 21, 2013 at 12:15 PM

I would guess Oxford, or at least in that league in Britain.

Remember — he has great ‘raw mental horsepower’. I calculate it’s the horsepower of an old gray mare put out to pasture, waiting her turn at the glue factory.

Liam on May 21, 2013 at 12:19 PM

nonpartisan on May 21, 2013 at 12:12 PM

The very first time RWM posted on this site she proved it.
Nothing you have posted here, EVER, has countered her.

You have not made one single legal argument. Not one.

As far as Harvard Law goes; you prevented someone, more deserving than you, from attending. Not something to brag about.

Jabberwock on May 21, 2013 at 12:21 PM

I graduated from Harvard Law but ended up not practicing

arnold ziffel on May 21, 2013 at 11:38 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
Oh my GAWD - that is funny!!

williamg on May 21, 2013 at 12:21 PM

nonpartisan on May 21, 2013 at 12:18 PM

Changing the subject, eh? This is about you and your proven lies about HLS.

I’ve told you enough about me for you to figure it what school I attended. 172.

Resist We Much on May 21, 2013 at 12:23 PM

How many other reporters?

And bloggers?

Obviously the vast majority of NBC/ABC/CBS/CNN journalists and the nuts at MSNBC are safe.

TerryW on May 21, 2013 at 12:23 PM

Hey Ms. Atkinson, here’s a journalism 101 tip for ya:

a reporter’s job is to report the story, not become the story

you going on Laura Ingram is dangerously wading into creating a story

nonpartisan on May 21, 2013 at 11:10 AM

Shut UP!!!!“, he explained……

williamg on May 21, 2013 at 12:24 PM

nonpartisan on May 21, 2013 at 12:18 PM

What is your BA or BS in, and from where? How old are you? What were your professors names? Why are you so afraid to make a legal argument of any kind?

NotCoach on May 21, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Changing the subject, eh? This is about you and your proven lies about HLS.

I’ve told you enough about me for you to figure it what school I attended. 172.

Resist We Much on May 21, 2013 at 12:23 PM

you didn’t get into Yale, Harvard or Stanford

probably didn’t apply to NYU and was waitlisted at Columbia

I peg you as a Chicago grad

nonpartisan on May 21, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Or manifesting itself as a flag in your IRS record, or…

….medical records. Soon to be one and the same.

hawkeye54 on May 21, 2013 at 12:26 PM

nonpartisan on May 21, 2013 at 12:18

What was YOUR LSAT score?
What was YOUR Harvard Student ID number?
WHO was YOU Advisor at Harvard?
What Graduating Class were you in?
WHO was your professor for Contract Law?
What dormitory did you live in your Freshman year?

williamg on May 21, 2013 at 12:27 PM

you didn’t get into Yale, Harvard or Stanford

probably didn’t apply to NYU and was waitlisted at Columbia

I peg you as a Chicago grad

nonpartisan on May 21, 2013 at 12:25 PM

Er, wrong.

Resist We Much on May 21, 2013 at 12:27 PM

nonpartisan on May 21, 2013 at 12:18 PM

LOL, sounds like crr6 back in the day. “Third tier” law schools, etc. Wait – is nonpartisan crr6?

Missy on May 21, 2013 at 12:28 PM

What was YOUR LSAT score?
What was YOUR Harvard Student ID number?
WHO was YOU Advisor at Harvard?
What Graduating Class were you in?
WHO was your professor for Contract Law?
What dormitory did you live in your Freshman year?

williamg on May 21, 2013 at 12:27 PM

My LSAT score was 175

I lived in Gropius

nonpartisan on May 21, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Guys, guys…..you misunderstood…..Harvard Law @uofpheonix.com

Strike Twice on May 21, 2013 at 12:29 PM

Er, wrong.

Resist We Much on May 21, 2013 at 12:27 PM

wait, you didn’t even attend a T6? ahahahAHHAHAHahaha I bet it was for scholarship reason huh?

nonpartisan on May 21, 2013 at 12:30 PM

I graduated from Harvard Law but ended up not practicing
nonpartisan on May 21, 2013 at 11:26 AM

If this is crr6, his/her comments about finishing up law school and looking for a job were only a couple of years ago.

So no one wanted to hire you, huh? You must be pretty terrible lawyer material to have graduated from HLS and not be able to get a job.

Missy on May 21, 2013 at 12:30 PM

nonpartisan on May 21, 2013 at 12:30 PM

Yep…definitely crr6.
LOL, what a ridiculous person

Missy on May 21, 2013 at 12:31 PM

nonpartisan on May 21, 2013 at 12:30 PM

No. You assumed facts not in evidence. Your reading comprehension skills are definitely not 175 material.

And, no, I did not attend any school in my life ‘on scholarship.’ Unlike you, I paid cash.

Resist We Much on May 21, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Missy on May 21, 2013 at 12:28 PM

No, crr6 was actually about 100 times more intelligent and made legal arguments. They were all pretty leftist in nature, but she actually made an attempt to give credence to her claim of being a law school student.

NotCoach on May 21, 2013 at 12:31 PM

NP could probably go into Real Estate but there is a test for that too.

oldroy on May 21, 2013 at 12:32 PM

Resist We Much on May 21, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Ok, so you attended Columbia, the Harvard of New York!

nonpartisan on May 21, 2013 at 12:33 PM

*points more emphatically at the “DONT FEED THE TROLLS” sign*

Midas on May 21, 2013 at 12:34 PM

NotCoach on May 21, 2013 at 12:31 PM

Maybe you’re right. There were just sooo many crr6 comments about everyone else having gone to an inferior school, rankings, scores, other insecure nonsense.

Missy on May 21, 2013 at 12:34 PM

What was YOUR LSAT score?
What was YOUR Harvard Student ID number?
WHO was YOU Advisor at Harvard?
What Graduating Class were you in?
WHO was your professor for Contract Law?
What dormitory did you live in your Freshman year?

williamg on May 21, 2013 at 12:27 PM

My LSAT score was 175

I lived in Gropius

nonpartisan on May 21, 2013 at 12:29 PM

You’re a LIAR – Gropius is a COMPLEX of FIVE SEPARATE Dormatories! , NOT a Living Hall or Dormitory.

You NEVER went to Harvard – and you NEVER took the LSAT.

YOU………ARE……..A……..LIAR!!!

Case CLOSED!

williamg on May 21, 2013 at 12:35 PM

How dare your computer allow itself a waiver from being approved by the daily Kos before publishing? Follow the protocol established by the freedom loving left and it’ll work just fine.

Don L on May 21, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Yeah, nonbrainisan went to Harvard Law – on a tour

PJ Emeritus on May 21, 2013 at 12:36 PM

You NEVER went to Harvard – and you NEVER took the LSAT.

YOU………ARE……..A……..LIAR!!!

Case CLOSED!

williamg on May 21, 2013 at 12:35 PM

Yeppers. IIRC, 175 is in the 99th percentile. Does anyone believe that nobrain is in the 99th percentile of anything intellectual?

Resist We Much on May 21, 2013 at 12:36 PM

Missy on May 21, 2013 at 12:34 PM

That may be true, but I think that is a general leftist trait. People who never learned any real skills convince themselves that what school they attended is the ultimate success in life.

NotCoach on May 21, 2013 at 12:37 PM

Nonpotisan never went to law school. Any lawyer or law student I’ve known had this sense about knowing a little bit of most subject and events. They can talk a bit intelligently on most things.

Nonportiscan has normally harmless skeet weapons.

smoothsailing on May 21, 2013 at 12:38 PM

Ok, so you attended Columbia, the Harvard of New York!

nonpartisan on May 21, 2013 at 12:33 PM

What is your BA or BS in, and where did you get it? And what famous people have you asked, “Do you want fries with that?”. Since your entire existence hinges on name dropping and all.

NotCoach on May 21, 2013 at 12:39 PM

I’ll bet that fully 50% of the posts on HA of late are diversionary; about and responding to trolls, having nothing to do with the topics or the very real scandals that are the subject matter at hand.

Midas on May 21, 2013 at 12:39 PM

One does not have to on the email account owner’s computer to look at their emails; such as gmail, netscape, yahoo, etc.

All one needs is a password and log-in name…usually their email address and any computer can access any email account.

albill on May 21, 2013 at 12:40 PM

Jabberwock on May 21, 2013 at 12:21 PM

lol, If he actually did attend and aced someone else out, Harvard sure be brilliant on selection as well as curriculum. Something tells me LaSalle university would give you a better education.

arnold ziffel on May 21, 2013 at 12:41 PM

I want to give her the benefit of the doubt though. Maybe she’s an artist and went to Harvey’s Draw School and is just real confused.

smoothsailing on May 21, 2013 at 12:42 PM

Midas on May 21, 2013 at 12:39 PM

Fair enough mom, but have dad make them stop touching me. :)

arnold ziffel on May 21, 2013 at 12:42 PM

In Nixon’s day there was no gmail or computer files. He had to send people in to break in to offices and physically rummage through their files and correspondence.

Obama is doing EXACTLY the same thing as Nixon only using technology to obtain the information because he just doesn’t need to break into offices anymore.

crosspatch on May 21, 2013 at 12:43 PM

Midas, you’re right. I don’t get much of a chance to comment these days but it always seems to end up wasting time with trolls.

Its just hard to let them get away with their BS and lies.

smoothsailing on May 21, 2013 at 12:45 PM

I’d bet on Northwestern California University Online Law School.

oldroy on May 21, 2013 at 12:46 PM

Warren Burger, Chief Justice, U.S. Supreme Court
University of Minnesota
William Mitchell College of Law, St. Paul, MN

This is supposed to be a thread related to Administration (DOJ) efforts to go after members of the press, in this case a Fast & Furious / Benghazi bloodhound. It’s not a place for lawyers or wanna-be lawyers to piss on each other. That’s one of the honored purposes of the corner tavern.

Yes, I am admitted to practice before the U.S.S.C. but this isn’t about me… or you.

IndieDogg on May 21, 2013 at 12:50 PM

I graduated from Harvard Law but ended up not practicing
nonpartisan on May 21, 2013 at 11:26 AM

I didn’t go to Harvard, but I have been a licensed attorney for over 30 years.

I think you’re a damned liar. Your comments here reflect general ignorance and massive stupidity. I would assume you couldn’t pass any state’s bar, but I can’t believe you graduated from any law school.

Put up or shut up. Or, better still, just go away.

novaculus on May 21, 2013 at 12:54 PM

geez, stop being so paranoid. the feds didnt bug her computer. CBS did, and than passed it along to the feds,

chasdal on May 21, 2013 at 12:56 PM

Gee, this little back and forth about LSATs and relative merits of law schools is so fascinating. I don’t think I have been exposed to this much clever back and forth since I left the sandbox at five year kindergarten.

For those of us who did not go to any law school, thanks for reaffirming the wisdom of our individual choices.

Oldflyer on May 21, 2013 at 12:56 PM

And Noon-Port-A-Potty – RWM could VERY well have attended across the pond, as has been pointed out to you at least once in this thread – BEFORE you started in about “third tier schools.” They teach reading comprehension at “Harvard Law?”

PJ Emeritus on May 21, 2013 at 12:56 PM