Open thread: Obama to address IRS scandal at 6 p.m. ET; Update: More than 75% of donations at Cincinnati IRS office went to Democrats; Update: Acting IRS commissioner resigns; Update: Was resigning anyway?

posted at 5:47 pm on May 15, 2013 by Allahpundit

Here’s all you need to know, really:

While we wait, let’s chew on some of the other claims of IRS bias out there. I’m leery of touting any single group’s allegations but the Thomas More Society has looked at the following and evidently thinks there’s enough evidence to justify taking on the Coalition for Life of Iowa as a client. No one’s alleging an agency-wide pro-choice policy, but this may well illustrate the tremendous power individual IRS agents have to quietly discourage political activity of which they disapprove. The news about tea-party groups being targeted gets headlines because it’s about systematic bias, but how often does the particular bias of an, ahem, “rogue” employee cause delays or denials for disfavored orgs?

In one case, the IRS withheld approval of an application for tax exempt status for Coalition for Life of Iowa. In a phone call to Coalition for Life of Iowa leaders on June 6, 2009, the IRS agent “Ms. Richards” told the group to send a letter to the IRS with the entire board’s signatures stating that, under perjury of the law, they do not picket/protest or organize groups to picket or protest outside of Planned Parenthood. Once the IRS received this letter, their application would be approved. After a series of letters following a request for more invasive information, Thomas More Society special counsel Sally Wagenmaker sent a letter to the IRS demanding the tax exempt status be issued immediately…

In another similar case, the IRS withheld approval of an application for charitable tax-exempt recognition of Christian Voices for Life, questioning the group’s involvement with “40 Days for Life” and “Life Chain” events. The Fort Bend County, Texas, organization was subjected to repeated and lengthy unconstitutional requests for information about the viewpoint and content of its educational communications, volunteer prayer vigils, and other protected activities.

Two cases doesn’t prove a “policy” but it’s a start. More on this, please. Meanwhile, here’s a pro tip from a former Republican National Committee staffer: If you change the name of your organization to something that sounds more liberal, it might just speed up your approval time. Go figure:

He submitted the paperwork to the IRS in July 2011 for a news site called Media Trackers, which calls itself a “non-partisan investigative watchdog dedicated to promoting accountability in the media and government.” Although the site has investigated Republicans like Ohio Gov. John Kasich and Florida Gov. Rick Scott, the site’s organizers are unapologetically conservative…

When September 2012 arrived with still no word from the IRS, Ryun determined that Media Trackers would likely never obtain standalone non-profit status, and he tried a new approach: Starting over. He applied for permanent non-profit status for a separate group called Greenhouse Solutions, a pre-existing organization that was reaching the end of its determination period.

The IRS approved Greenhouse Solutions’ request for non-profit status in three weeks…

In December 2012, Ryun simply made Media Trackers a project of Greenhouse Solutions and withdrew the Media Trackers application.

If you’re planning to apply for 501(c)(4) status for your own group, replace “tea party” or “patriot” with “occupy” and see how you do. It might spare you from having to submit the names of children your group is trying to help. Good lord.

Update: Tim Carney looks at the donations records for IRS employees in Cincinnati and finds a lesson about big government. Whether or not the White House was handing down directives, when federal power is as broad as it is now, partisan abuse by cogs in the state’s machinery is inevitable. Smoking gun?

In the past three election cycles, the Center for Responsive Politics’ database shows about $474,000 in political donations by individuals listing “IRS” or “Internal Revenue Service” as their employer.

This money heavily favors Democrats: $247,000 to $145,000, with the rest going to political action committees. (Oddly, half of those GOP donations come from only two IRS employees, one in Houston and one in Annandale, Va.)

IRS employees also gave $67,000 to the PAC of the National Treasury Employees Union, which in turn gave more than 96 percent of its contributions to Democrats. Add the PAC cash to the individual donations and IRS employees favor Democrats 2-to-1.

The Cincinnati office where the political targeting took place is much more partisan, judging by FEC filings. More than 75 percent of the campaign contributions from that office in the past three elections went to Democrats. In 2012, every donation traceable to employees at that office went to either President Obama or liberal Democratic Sen. Sherrod Brown of Ohio.

As someone noted on Twitter in response to Carney’s post, if you’ve made your career working in government — especially at the IRS — you have a heavy political interest in protecting the party of big government.

Update: The first head rolls: O announces that Steve Miller, acting commissioner of the IRS and a man who’s known for a year about the agency’s targeting of conservatives, is out. Worth noting, though: Miller wasn’t commissioner when most of the targeting occurred. That was Doug Shulman, who left in November.

Update: So the Miller resignation effectively meant nothing.

‘Lew took the first step by requesting and accepting the resignation of the acting director of the IRS,’ Obama said.

‘It’s important,’ he added, ‘to institute new leadership that can help restore confidence going forward.’

But in an email to IRS employees, Miller claimed he would only be leaving next month because his assignment would be over.

‘It is with regret that I will be departing from the IRS as my acting assignment ends in early June,’ Miller wrote. ‘This has been an incredibly difficult time for the IRS given the events of the past few days, and there is a strong and immediate need to restore public trust in the nation’s tax agency.’

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 5

He’ll appoint an independent dude? Shock me!

Schadenfreude on May 15, 2013 at 5:47 PM

“The attack in Benghazi was due to a YouTube video.”

Seven Percent Solution on May 15, 2013 at 5:49 PM

blah, blah, blah, etc, etc, Rush Limbaugh, blah, blah, let me be clear…, blah, etc, ummm, blah, errr, blah…

catmman on May 15, 2013 at 5:50 PM

Mrs. Obama

Mr. Obama

Your America in the last week.

May all who brung/kept these thugs be utterly destroyed by them.

They are all I’ve always said that they are.

This is the sweetest irony of today – Mr. Dirt calls on Obama to “come clean”. Even Mr. Rangel is schadenfreudig about pay-back-time.

Schadenfreude on May 15, 2013 at 5:50 PM

He’ll appoint an independent dude? Shock me!

Schadenfreude on May 15, 2013 at 5:47 PM

Bill Ayers?

Valkyriepundit on May 15, 2013 at 5:50 PM

Obama can go to hell. I wont watch that load of bull crap.

TX-96 on May 15, 2013 at 5:50 PM

If we apply for 501c4 status, we’ve decided that we’ll apply under as ‘Progressive Green Tea Party’. That should make review interesting.

michaelo on May 15, 2013 at 5:51 PM

After crooing his right index finger, he’ll tap his right hand on the lecturn and say “I did not have sex with THAT woman”…

Gohawgs on May 15, 2013 at 5:51 PM

I’m really loving the double standard espoused by many on the left that

1) Republican/conservative leaders and elected officials always be made to answer for the misdeeds or misstatements of anyone, no matter how independent or fringe, on the right (Todd Akin, Michael Savage, Alex Jones, etc.),

but,

2) Obama/Hillary/any Democrat can never be held responsible for the likes of Bill Maher, MSNBC producers, corrupt Democrat officials, Progress Kentucky, etc. — let alone the actions of those serving in the Administration at their pleasure and directly under their command (take your pick of any current scandal).

Obama really has to do nothing to distance himself from these scandals if the left predictably applies this foundational double standard that it invariably does.

steebo77 on May 15, 2013 at 5:51 PM

“I’m outraged! It looks like a couple of low-level employees… We’ll get to the bottom of this!”

etc.

More lies.

Paul the American on May 15, 2013 at 5:52 PM

I had been wondering about that.

Slow burn…

cozmo on May 15, 2013 at 5:52 PM

He will probably appoint one of Carl Levin’s family

clnurnberg on May 15, 2013 at 5:52 PM

Er…ah….uhhh…I had…er…nothing….er, uhhh….to uhhh….do with it! I…err…only…uh…heard about it…uh, er…last…uh…Friday ont he uhhh, er, TV news.

Liam on May 15, 2013 at 5:53 PM

“Ladies and gentlemen, good evening my America. I, aaa, taa, daaa, I’ve directed my AG, General Holder, to move the video guy of Benghazi into another cell. It turns out he had nothing to do with…aaaa, ohhhh Benghazi, but rather he went after the TEA party folks, who are nothing but real partiots, who, as I do, love the constitution. God bless my country, God bless the USA. Good night” — Barack Hussein Obama

Schadenfreude on May 15, 2013 at 5:53 PM

So after a full day of the Press telling us that Obama can’t be held accountable because the government is just too gosh darned big to be handled, Obama is going to tell us how he’s handling this in the name of accountability…Narrative FAIL.

Big question: will Obama call us the sexual slur of “teabaggers” tonight? Or is that only for when he’s running for office?

Weight of Glory on May 15, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Lew, sacrificed on the altar of Obamunism.

slickwillie2001 on May 15, 2013 at 5:53 PM

My 501c is going to be named “Kermit Gosnel is my Homeboy!”— my applications ought to go right by without anyone noticing a dayumn thing.

ted c on May 15, 2013 at 5:53 PM

“Don’t listen to those voices in your head..
Government is good
Really”

Electrongod on May 15, 2013 at 5:53 PM

Oh wonderful…another speech. Because what we were all asking for was more words.

squint on May 15, 2013 at 5:54 PM

Hellllooooooooooooooo Cincinnati!

Curtiss on May 15, 2013 at 5:54 PM

Arrgh, I am not a Thug! Vote for me!

– Barry Obama

Punchenko on May 15, 2013 at 5:54 PM

Sorry, the link for Mr. Obama should have been added.

Schadenfreude on May 15, 2013 at 5:55 PM

I like the Holder statement that 0 knew nothing about the AP stuff before it broke in the news. How does a prez not know about a national security leak?

It would be pathetic if it wasn’t criminal

clnurnberg on May 15, 2013 at 5:55 PM

Let’s have a moment of silence for the army of straw men that will be set ablaze tonight.

Kataklysmic on May 15, 2013 at 5:55 PM

“I am not a crook..
I am not a crook”

Electrongod on May 15, 2013 at 5:55 PM

He did it himself. His “address” means nothing.

It will be just more drivel.

He is scum.

The IRS is scum. Anyone who works for them is fascist scum.

WhatSlushfund on May 15, 2013 at 5:55 PM

Prays for “I resign as of noon tomorrow.” :) But yeah, the standard finger wagging and faux concern.

ThePrez on May 15, 2013 at 5:55 PM

He could prove he is outraged by resigning the presidency.

birdwatcher on May 15, 2013 at 5:56 PM

I want to be clear.
I’m going to say it again.
I did not have fiscal relations with that agency, the IRS.
I never asked anybody to lie.

22044 on May 15, 2013 at 5:56 PM

He was a charismatic demogogue in 2008, and a boorish demagogue now.

clnurnberg on May 15, 2013 at 5:57 PM

I mentioned a different pro-life group last night that had problems with the IRS.

IRS tells pro-life ministry to promote abortion

…Shinn launched Cherish Life Ministries, a separate organization, to offer help to a coalition of churches that supports mothers struggling with unexpected pregnancies, promotes abstinence and advocates for an end to abortion in the community, state and nation….

But Shinn said the IRS contacted him regarding his application for nonprofit status, and was told he didn’t qualify.

The representative was telling me I had to provide information on all aspects of abortion, I couldn’t just educate the church from the pro-life perspective,” he said. “Every time I pressed her on this issue and asked her to clarify her position, she would state that it wasn’t what she was saying, and then, she would repeat it almost the same way.”

…But Shinn said he was accused of setting up a political organization.

“I asked her why she said we were political organization and she said it was because we had said in our application that we did less than 5 percent political activity. I explained to her that this was what was stated in the application and all we were doing was acknowledging that we were doing less than 5 percent political activity,” he said.

He said the woman then accused him of having links to political activity on his website, even though he said he did not.

“She told me … they were going to deny my application,” he told WND. “She did get nervous though in the end when I pressed her that I wanted specific information about why I had to educate from a pro-abortion perspective not just pro-life….I also told her that Planned Parenthood does not teach about pro-life issues yet they are also still a 501(c)(3).

From the site:

I’m sure you have heard about the IRS targeting groups who call themselves conservative, patriot or Tea Party. I can tell you from my expereience, I believe they are targeting pro-life groups and churches who might talk about the pro-life issue as well.

Our corporation, Cherish Life Ministries, has been legal for a while now, but one thing was missing, the 501(c)(3). We wondered what was taking so long for it to come, and 2 weeks ago, we found out. I received a letter from the IRS stating that we didn’t qualify as a non-profit organization because we were a political organization. I called our contact at the IRS and that person confirmed what she had written in her formal denial of 501(c)(3) status to us.

I can’t share too much about our case right now, but I think you can see there’s something wrong with our American non-profit system which is ruled by the IRS.

INC on May 15, 2013 at 5:58 PM

How long will it take bloggers to prove whatever he says is a lie?

MPan on May 15, 2013 at 5:58 PM

…and let me be perfectly clear…

Valkyriepundit on May 15, 2013 at 5:58 PM

“Be outrageously outraged over this and ignore the immigration bill!”

rbj on May 15, 2013 at 5:58 PM

1 – Address IRS scandal? Check

2 – Release Benghazi emails? Check

3 – Give speech 30 minutes after releasing emails to address IRS scandal? Check.

3 – Beg AP for forgiveness? – In the works.

wyntre9 on May 15, 2013 at 5:59 PM

Choices, choices, choices. Do I watch Obama lie, or do I tune in to South Park, which I usually watch right now.

birdwatcher on May 15, 2013 at 5:59 PM

“Will no one rid me of this turbulent group?”

Seven Percent Solution on May 15, 2013 at 6:00 PM

I’d rather see the local news…

OmahaConservative on May 15, 2013 at 6:00 PM

Uh-oh…a late afternoon Benghazi document dump…

Schadenfreude on May 15, 2013 at 6:00 PM

Mister LaForge, full auxiliary power to forward bull$hit shields.

Dunedainn on May 15, 2013 at 6:01 PM

This goes all the way to the top:

White House, IRS show interest in Watchdog in December

President Barack Obama’s executive staff reviewed Watchdog’s news website in record numbers at precisely the moment when Internal Revenue Service visits to the same site spiked, Watchdog.org’s analytics show.

A similar report reveals that the Executive Office of the President and IRS were the source of a similar December traffic spike on the website of Watchdog.org, the online news network of the Franklin Center for Government and Public Integrity. (Updated: an earlier version of this incorrectly reported that traffic spiked in January.)

The White House has said that IRS reviews of conservative nonprofits were procedurally “inappropriate on the part of fairly low-level agents.

This new data suggests at least a coincidence of interests in Watchdog.

tetriskid on May 15, 2013 at 6:01 PM

How many minutes into the speech before we hear him mention “Bush” or his “predecessor?”

midgeorgian on May 15, 2013 at 6:02 PM

An insufferable ass is an insufferable ass, of course, of course
And no one can talk sense to an insufferable ass, of course
And especially, of course, if the insufferable ass is the famous Barack Obama
Go right to the source and ask the insufferable ass
He’ll give you the answer that deceivers will endorse
He’s always on a dissemblers course
Talk to Barack Obama

Barack Obama just yakkity yaks a streak and wastes your time of day
Does any sane person even believe anymore a single thing he has to say?
An insufferable ass is an insufferable ass, of course, of course
And this one’ll talk in prevaricating circles til his voice is hoarse
You never heard of a talking insufferable ass?
Well, listen to this
He is Barack Obama!

Cheshire Cat on May 15, 2013 at 6:03 PM

What’s up TWP?

No time no see!

22044 on May 15, 2013 at 6:03 PM

i’m back…
tingles and crew are excited that the benghazi emails show dear leader at no fault with the talking points…they are feeling vindicated by the mean ol gop

cmsinaz on May 15, 2013 at 6:03 PM

Steven Miller will not plead the 5th in the upcoming hearings.

Schadenfreude on May 15, 2013 at 6:03 PM

White House, IRS show interest in Watchdog in December

This new data suggests at least a coincidence of interests in Watchdog.

According to Google analytics, the IRS generated 456 unique visitors, between January 2009 and May 2013. The report notes 552 visits and 709 page views from the IRS. Most of the traffic occurred between the second half of 2012 and this week.

One day in December, watchdog.org received more than 100 visits from the tax agency.

The analytics show 60 unique visitors and 84 page views to Watchdog.org from eop.gov, the Executive Office of the President, between December 2009 and May 2013.

This goes all the way to the top.

They were coordinating this.

tetriskid on May 15, 2013 at 6:04 PM

He’s late, as usual, and as Clinton used to be.

Schadenfreude on May 15, 2013 at 6:05 PM

6 p.m. Cincinnati time?

steebo77 on May 15, 2013 at 6:05 PM

Dissolve the IRS.

Schadenfreude on May 15, 2013 at 6:05 PM

6 p.m. Cincinnati time?

steebo77 on May 15, 2013 at 6:05 PM

3rd world time. Welcome to the new America.

Schadenfreude on May 15, 2013 at 6:06 PM

if dear leader only talks about the 2 ‘rogue’ agents…that’s it, he’s officially a lame duck

cmsinaz on May 15, 2013 at 6:06 PM

What did the President know, and when did he know it?

portlandon on May 15, 2013 at 6:06 PM

judge nepalitano had a little touch up on his hair…

cmsinaz on May 15, 2013 at 6:06 PM

This email dump is pure BS.

First date is 9/14, three days after the attack.

wyntre9 on May 15, 2013 at 6:07 PM

More on this, please.

This. I haven’t been this outraged since the election. This is just the tip of the iceberg, folks.

John the Libertarian on May 15, 2013 at 6:07 PM

He’s going to announce he actually IS Kenyan, but that his home country has rejected his bid for political asylum, because there are already too many tinpot dictators there.

michaelo on May 15, 2013 at 6:07 PM

he’ll blame bush somehow by talking about the appointee, he can’t help himself..

cmsinaz on May 15, 2013 at 6:08 PM

3rd world time. Welcome to the new America.

Schadenfreude on May 15, 2013 at 6:06 PM

“Sorry about all the scandals, you rubes. At least the trains always run on time…because we say what time it really is.”

steebo77 on May 15, 2013 at 6:08 PM

MsDNC madly deflecting wirh a few points:

Well this is a bunch of low level field office guys in Cincinatti.

GWB appointed the head giy anbhe’s a republican.

These 501c groups really need to done away with.

Did i mention GWB?

can_con on May 15, 2013 at 6:08 PM

steebo77 on May 15, 2013 at 5:51 PM

It’s a pretty old standard:

Pas d’ennemis à gauche! — René Renoult, 1867-1946. President of France’s Radical Party in 1903, honorary president in 1931.

de rigueur on May 15, 2013 at 6:08 PM

midgeorgian on May 15, 2013 at 6:02 PM

1:30

cmsinaz on May 15, 2013 at 6:08 PM

Over under on time?

Sorry, the link for Mr. Obama should have been added.

Schadenfreude on May 15, 2013 at 5:55 PM

“You’ve grown up hearing voices that incessantly warn of government as nothing more than some separate, sinister entity that’s at the root of all our problems,” Obama said. “You should reject these voices. Because what these suggest is that somehow our brave, creative, unique experiment in self-rule is just a sham with which we can’t be trusted.”

“Pay no attention to that man behind the curtain.”

Fallon on May 15, 2013 at 6:08 PM

Obama redeemed Nixon on the 40th anniv. of Watergate.

Obama did for the TEA party what NO one ever could!!!

Thank you, charlatanic thug, thank you. YOU are all I ever knew you were.

Mr. Aloof got his this week.

VorDaj “most competent preezie, evaaaah, and the Three Monkeys of Oblivion”, heh.

Schadenfreude on May 15, 2013 at 6:08 PM

If two low-level people are responsible for doing all of this, they were the hardest working government employees of all time.

midgeorgian on May 15, 2013 at 6:08 PM

Sorry. My phone caught Ed’s autocorrect virus.

can_con on May 15, 2013 at 6:09 PM

What’s up TWP?

No time no see!

22044 on May 15, 2013 at 6:03 PM

..if I understand your question and as I said over on another thread: since November last year, I have been an emotional eunuch, lying in bed in the fetal position, with the electric blanket up to 9.

You?

The War Planner on May 15, 2013 at 6:09 PM

Bob Beckel makes me sick.

ladyingray on May 15, 2013 at 6:09 PM

can_con on May 15, 2013 at 6:08 PM

spot on

cmsinaz on May 15, 2013 at 6:09 PM

Let me be clear…. We will find out who is responsible for this and they will be held accountable!

Tilly on May 15, 2013 at 6:10 PM

They just dumped a bunch of Benghazi documents. They learned nothing this week, nothing.

Schadenfreude on May 15, 2013 at 6:10 PM

remember this administration lives in the netherworld of signals and nudges etc.

the signal has been sent…those in government who leak are vulnerable, so don’t be calling any AP reporters.

Two, conservatives are Not Liked…we Will harass you. Be careful out there.

the Only counter to this is a strong public/congressional/press outcry and severe damage to any administration that does these things.

(now to be fair, government harassment is not exactly new)

But in today’s age of massive, intrusive data collection and data mining, it is imperative that the press stop their love affair with obama…for the sake of precedent

i don’t think that will happen..no one wants to be labeled as The Person who took down barry. I’m afraid that they love Hillary too (to a less extent, she’s not as cute)

r keller on May 15, 2013 at 6:10 PM

Internal Rights Suppressors

The good news is these jackboots will be the muscle behind our ‘health care’.

ghostwalker1 on May 15, 2013 at 6:11 PM

Will he cry at this press conference too?

Mark1971 on May 15, 2013 at 6:11 PM

The War Planner on May 15, 2013 at 6:09 PM

You are too good for that. Get over here and fight the thugs. Your child deserves it. With the best of wishes for you and family.

Schadenfreude on May 15, 2013 at 6:11 PM

I’m with what Mark Levin just said. This is the time to kill the IRS and install a fair or flat tax. Oh, did I say “kill?” Does that mean I’ll be audited next?

Decoski on May 15, 2013 at 6:11 PM

Obowma is just deciding if this is the time to spring his new Dictator uniform on us or if he will keep a surprise a little longer…

Seven Percent Solution on May 15, 2013 at 6:12 PM

Obama has to have this speech done, or he’ll miss those NBA playoff games.

portlandon on May 15, 2013 at 6:12 PM

The War Planner on May 15, 2013 at 6:09 PM

Of course, to be sure, I didn’t believe that.

Schadenfreude on May 15, 2013 at 6:12 PM

Chris Mathews is melting down live right now. lol

can_con on May 15, 2013 at 6:12 PM

judge nepalitano had a little touch up on his hair…

cmsinaz on May 15, 2013 at 6:06 PM

He had the point removed!

slickwillie2001 on May 15, 2013 at 6:12 PM

Schadenfreude on May 15, 2013 at 6:10 PM

only 2 days worth…

cmsinaz on May 15, 2013 at 6:12 PM

Obama crying would be the only way I would watch.

ORconservative on May 15, 2013 at 6:12 PM

Schadenfreude on May 15, 2013 at 6:10 PM

tingles is excited because it doesn’t pin anything on dear leader….

cmsinaz on May 15, 2013 at 6:13 PM

Once again we’re waiting on slowpoke…
One day he will be dragged kicking and screaming to a podium in his pajamas, crying that he isn’t ready yet…
He even did this crap for the bin Laden killing.

ExpressoBold on May 15, 2013 at 6:13 PM

Y’all do realize the Cincinnati IRS office is a MAJOR player in tax collection, right? Half of the country has to send their federal business tax forms to that office. I know this because I have to do that for work.

Don’t think for a second that the Cincinnati office is a local office like the one you may go to in order to get help or pick up forms…it is ONE of TWO regional offices.

I don’t care who you are, that makes this BIG.

ladyingray on May 15, 2013 at 6:13 PM

Great, Benghazi news being covered, while the Charlatan of the World is late. America deserves to be laughed into oblivion.

Schadenfreude on May 15, 2013 at 6:13 PM

Somebody needs to make a video montage of all of the outraged dem leaders demonizing the Tea Party. Nancy Pelosi, Barack Obama, Harry Reid, Chuckles Schumer, Barbara Boxer, the Congressional Black Caucus, et al. Keep it to under 2 minutes.

Then ask yourselves “why” the Tea Party was targeted. The dems asked for it, they got it, now they own it and they can’t get away fast enough.

Sweet.

Key West Reader on May 15, 2013 at 6:13 PM

slickwillie2001 on May 15, 2013 at 6:12 PM

heh

cmsinaz on May 15, 2013 at 6:13 PM

let me change regional to national

…makes it worse, doesn’t it?

ladyingray on May 15, 2013 at 6:14 PM

KWR, may only good follow you.

Schadenfreude on May 15, 2013 at 6:14 PM

Chris Mathews: “This is all rooted in RACISM! The repulblicans are trying to make Obama a president with an asterisk!”

Do you all recommend Orville Redenbacher’s or Jiffy Popp Stove top?
Extra Butter…..

can_con on May 15, 2013 at 6:14 PM

Looks like it’s taking an extra-long time to prepare TOTUS.

Dunedainn on May 15, 2013 at 6:14 PM

He must be getting all choomed up. He’s late. Uhgain.

Key West Reader on May 15, 2013 at 6:14 PM

Is he going to take any questions…?

… Oh, wait!

Seven Percent Solution on May 15, 2013 at 6:15 PM

Its Boooshes fault…I inherited all these messes from him…I had no idea it would take so long to correct all he did wrong……I am glad I stopped watching and listening to him because I became anorexic from all the puking I did…..

crosshugger on May 15, 2013 at 6:15 PM

tingles is excited because it doesn’t pin anything on dear leader….

cmsinaz on May 15, 2013 at 6:13 PM

He’s mortified.

Schadenfreude on May 15, 2013 at 6:15 PM

Key West Reader on May 15, 2013 at 6:13 PM

Don’t forget the idiot Emeritus head of the NAACP, now a law professor at UVA, who stated on MSNBC (yeah, I know, but still!) that the TEA party members are “admitted racists”.

WTF?

ladyingray on May 15, 2013 at 6:15 PM

judge nepalitano had a little touch up on his hair…

cmsinaz on May 15, 2013 at 6:06 PM