Quotes of the day

posted at 8:41 pm on May 10, 2013 by Allahpundit

Before Wednesday’s hearing on the attack in Benghazi, Libya, Republicans in Congress promised explosive new details about the administration’s mishandling of the episode. Instead, the hearing showed, yet again, that sober fact-finding is not their mission. Common sense and good judgment have long given way to conspiracy-mongering and a relentless effort to discredit President Obama and former Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton…

The hearing did not prove anything like an administration cover-up or other hysterical allegations of crimes equal to Watergate that some Republicans, such as Representative Steve King and Senator Lindsey Graham, have alleged. Republicans have held numerous hearings and briefings on Benghazi and are threatening to hold even more. It is a level of interest they did not show during George W. Bush’s administration when there were 64 attacks on American diplomatic targets or in the years they spent cutting back diplomatic security budgets.

***

The attorney for one of the Benghazi whistleblowers told TheBlaze Radio that he has more people who want to come forward to testify.

Joseph diGenova, attorney for acting Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Counterterrorism Mark Thompson, did not specify how many new witnesses there were, but said they had been “on the ground” and “in the fight” during the September assault that left four Americans dead. Thompson was one of three whistleblowers who went before the House Oversight Committee on Wednesday.

“We’ve been contacted by some people on the ground who were there, who were in the fight, who want to come forward but who fear if they do they will never get contract work with the agency again,” diGenova told TheBlaze Radio host Jay Severin on Thursday. “We are going to test the director of central intelligence’s word [that those who testify will not be penalized]. If these people decide they want to come forward, the first thing we’re going to do is go to the director’s office and say here they are, how are you going to protect them?”

***

The White House has long maintained that the talking points were drafted almost exclusively by the CIA, a claim that gave cover to both President Obama and his potential successor, Clinton. “Those talking points originated from the intelligence community,” White House spokesman Jay Carney said in November, adding that the only editing by the White House or the State Department was to change the word “consulate” to “diplomatic facility.” The emails prove him wrong. Significant edits to the talking points were discussed at the White House the day before Rice’s appearance on five Sunday shows, said the official familiar with Nuland’s thinking, who added that she did not attend the meeting. As I wrote yesterday (“Why Benghazi is a Blow to Obama and Clinton”), Obama has earned the trust of most Americans but credibility is a fragile thing.

***

Democratic strategists and former Clinton aides interviewed about whether the testimony this week from three State Department officials could prove politically damaging blamed right-wing groups for stirring up controversy, even as new information came out suggesting political motivation behind downplaing the terrorist links to the attack. Some of the defenses sounded reminiscent of Clinton’s own famed allegations of a “right-wing conspiracy” in the late-1990s after reports her husband had an affair with Monica Lewinsky.

“It will probably help some right-wing organization build their direct mail list,” said former Clinton campaign adviser Ann Lewis. “Do I think it will change what people think about Hillary Clinton? I think at this point the American public has good perspective on who Hillary Clinton is.”

Asked what political advice he would give Clinton if she were running in 2016, longtime Clinton strategist Paul Begala said her testimony to Congress in January serves her well.

“I think the way she has dealt with this has been admirable. And Republicans are treading awfully close to the tin foil hat,” said Begala.

***

Was all this incompetence? Or was it politics disguised as the fog of war? Who called these shots and made these decisions? Who decided to do nothing?

From the day of the attack until this week, the White House spin was too clever by half. In the weeks and months after the attack White House spokesmen said they were investigating the story, an internal review was under way. When the story blew open again, last week, they said it was too far in the past: “Benghazi happened a long time ago.” Jay Carney, the White House press secretary, really said that.

Think of that. They can’t give answers when the story’s fresh because it just happened, they’re looking into it. Eight months later they don’t have anything to say because it all happened so long ago.

Think of how low your opinion of the American people has to be to think you can get away, forever, with that.

***

Should Clinton run for and win her party’s nomination for president in 2016 without her role in the Benghazi scandal having been thoroughly litigated in the primaries – where the stakes are far lower and the voters more forgiving – it will reemerge as a general election issue. The Republican nominee would be negligent to not bring up that scandal, her role in it, and whether or not that episode reflects poorly on her judgment as a surveyor of the nation’s security threats…

Clinton has little to fear from her fellow Democrats who may want to throw their hat into the 2016 ring, but she has a lot to gain from their participation in the process. The vetting of potentially damaging issues that will come from a protracted campaign and the ensuing debates would do much to strengthen Clinton’s formidability in the general election. A short campaign that does not extend beyond the early primary states would leave Clinton vulnerable to withering attacks on her competence from the GOP’s eventual nominee.

Benghazi gives Clinton reason to invite her fellow Democrats to challenge her in 2016. The real question then becomes, will her fellow Democrats – who are unlikely to prevail – sacrifice their time, political clout, privacy, and fundraising prowess just to aid Clinton in her quest to succeed Obama in the Oval Office?

***

Aspin resigned over Black Hawk Down. The same precedent should have applied apply to Mrs. Clinton. To date, no one has ultimately taken responsibility for Benghazi.

My office is currently seeking out the witnesses and survivors of Benghazi to testify before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee. To date, the Obama administration has refused to let them testify.

Too many questions remain unanswered. Now, there are too many new questions. The evidence we had in January already suggested that Mrs. Clinton ignored repeated requests for more security in Benghazi. The new evidence we have today — and that continues to mount — suggests that at the very least, Mrs. Clinton should never hold high office again.

***

***

***

Via Greg Hengler.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

what a sorry pile of fail.

sesquipedalian on May 10, 2013 at 11:13 PM

Don’t be so hard on yourself. We expect it of you. In fact, we’d be pleasantly surprised if you weren’t just for once a sorry pile of fail. Keep trying…we’re rooting for ya!!!

HumpBot Salvation on May 10, 2013 at 11:17 PM

Mark Mardell, the BBC’s North American editor, issued a mea culpa of sorts today after Jonathan Karl at ABC News dropped his bombshell…

In a piece titled, ‘After Benghazi revelations, heads will roll,’ Mardell writes, ‘In the interests of full disclosure I have to say I have not in the past been persuaded that allegations of a cover-up were a big deal.’ He adds, ‘It seemed to me a partisan attack based on very little.’

That all changed with today’s revelations. Mardell now believes:

This is the first hard evidence that the state department did ask for changes to the CIA’s original assessment.

Specifically, they wanted references to previous warnings deleted and this sentence removed: “We do know that Islamic extremists with ties to al-Qa’ida participated in the attack.”

There’s little doubt in my mind that this will haunt Hillary Clinton if she decides to run for president, unless she executes some pretty fancy footwork.

State department spokesperson Victoria Nuland is directly implicated, and the fingerprints of senior White House aides Ben Rhodes and Jay Carney are there as well.

Dude, if The Beebs is saying this, the White House has BIG problems. The Beebs doesn’t write anything on American politics until it has been fully spun, laundered, buried, resurrected, etc, by the American MSM. If Mardell thinks that Benghazi is a HUGE scandal, he is only reporting what the Washington and New York press corps are saying off the record (and on, for that matter). Beebs doesn’t break or make news…at least, not in the good sense. Covering up paedophilia amongst its staff and with the Leftist glitterati is more its style.

Resist We Much on May 10, 2013 at 11:18 PM

what a sorry pile of fail.

sesquipedalian on May 10, 2013 at 11:13 PM

But it’s real…
And you cling to it..
You are a pile…

Electrongod on May 10, 2013 at 11:18 PM

more like boring.

sesquipedalian on May 10, 2013 at 11:11 PM

Lol.

You are probably the worst person in the world though to defend the Obama position around here. You have admitted on more than one occasion how you are OK with dishonesty in politicians as long as things go the way you want them too. No means are too distasteful or disgusting for you as long as the ends are right. So you’re poo-pooing this story is probably a positive signal that those in the House pushing this investigation are on the right track. Please tell us some more just how bored you are with this story.

NotCoach on May 10, 2013 at 11:20 PM

What’s shakin’ peeps?
Besides the trolls loose screws and their
little one eyed snakes as they pi$s themselves silly.

Loco day I see.
Including my fave..the IRS.
Can’t wait till they have my med recs.

bazil9 on May 10, 2013 at 11:22 PM

i’m glad to see the benghazi nonsense fizzling out.

sesquipedalian on May 10, 2013 at 11:00 PM

Yeah, I don’t think anyone believes the Administration’s blame-the-video story any more. Not even you. Such stupid, stupid nonsense.

de rigueur on May 10, 2013 at 11:22 PM

Not reading three pages to catch up. Just gonna dive in. Cannonball!!!!!!

KCB on May 10, 2013 at 11:23 PM

NotCoach on May 10, 2013 at 11:20 PM

It condones violence as well.
Pleasant soul.

bazil9 on May 10, 2013 at 11:23 PM

Go ahead sesquid. Go head to head with RWM.

That should be classic.

wolly4321 on May 10, 2013 at 11:23 PM

what a sorry pile of fail.

sesquipedalian on May 10, 2013 at 11:13 PM

Yes, that is how I would describe your pathetic comments.

Go wipe the egg off of your face, luv.

Resist We Much on May 10, 2013 at 11:23 PM

Resist
Keep up the awesome work…………….;-)
I’m out…………

*poof*

angrymike on May 10, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Not reading three pages to catch up. Just gonna dive in. Cannonball!!!!!!

KCB on May 10, 2013 at 11:23 PM

LOL! SPLASH- Wave~~~
Me too..just knocked me out of the pool..was right in front of ya.

bazil9 on May 10, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Sesqui, The Whirling Dervish of Benghazi

Resist We Much on May 10, 2013 at 11:07 PM

I’m not sure a troll like sesquiwhatever is worth such an awesome fisking, but awesome nonetheless.

NotCoach on May 10, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Resist We Much on May 10, 2013 at 11:23 PM

hi
Sophie! Are you gonna rip off a troll’s face tonight?

KCB on May 10, 2013 at 11:25 PM

‘The video nonsense has all been debunked. Try again, idiot.’

- JPeterman on November 20, 2012 at 1:06 PM

Sesqui goes off the deep-end:

‘show me where, ’cause you’re now just digging yourself deeper into bullshit. ‘

- sesquipedalian on November 20, 2012 at 1:10 PM

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA
HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

Resist We Much on May 10, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Basil……….;)
Love to stay and chat, but I’m up at 4:30, same place tomorrow ……………;-)

angrymike on May 10, 2013 at 11:26 PM

LOL! SPLASH- Wave~~~
Me too..just knocked me out of the pool..was right in front of ya.

bazil9 on May 10, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Wow! Nice suit!

KCB on May 10, 2013 at 11:26 PM

angrymike on May 10, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Thanks. Niters!

Resist We Much on May 10, 2013 at 11:26 PM

This afternoon, listening to talk radio, I was surprised to hear ABC news report about the edited CIA info, and more surprised to hear ABC news point the blame to the State Department

My first thought, gee, Is Obama’s wife going to run for President?

ABC wouldn’t toss the Clinton, unless they had someone else in the cooker

Heh, they tossed Hilarious once before.

Too bad good men had to die for these scum

entagor on May 10, 2013 at 11:26 PM

Wonderful place. NW. Tea Party free.

HotAirLib on May 10, 2013 at 10:22 PM

Heh. Bet it’s not the Tea Party that keeps your head on a swivel on the D.C. streets.

Not reading three pages to catch up.
KCB on May 10, 2013 at 11:23 PM

Same here.

*Hi, Scrumpy!*

wolfsDad on May 10, 2013 at 11:27 PM

angrymike on May 10, 2013 at 11:26 PM

:) Hey Bud!
My email was hacked..deleted account.
Get it from Bmore!
Miss ya!

bazil9 on May 10, 2013 at 11:27 PM

Benghazi: The Definitive Timeline

Resist We Much on May 10, 2013 at 11:07 PM

what a sorry pile of fail.

sesquipedalian on May 10, 2013 at 11:13 PM

Looks legit to me.

listens2glenn on May 10, 2013 at 11:27 PM

I see the desperate liberal left attacked..

And lost….

History…..

Electrongod on May 10, 2013 at 11:27 PM

Go wipe the egg off of your face, luv.

Resist We Much on May 10, 2013 at 11:23 PM

…I don’t think its yolk from any egg…(don’t forget HotLips is here!)

KOOLAID2 on May 10, 2013 at 11:27 PM

Wow! Nice suit!

KCB on May 10, 2013 at 11:26 PM

Birthday? hee hee

bazil9 on May 10, 2013 at 11:28 PM

NotCoach on May 10, 2013 at 11:25 PM

It is quite amusing to look back at what the so-called ‘geniuses’ were saying…

hi
Sophie! Are you gonna rip off a troll’s face tonight?

KCB on May 10, 2013 at 11:25 PM

Hey! I think that I’ll just allow Old Sesqui to rip off ‘New Sesqui’s’ face. It can come face-to-face with what it said some months ago. Only the fringe still believes the BS sold by the Obama administration.

I was actually pretty impressed (and surprised) by the WH press corps this afternoon. They gave Benghazi Jay ‘No Quarter.’

Resist We Much on May 10, 2013 at 11:29 PM

Birthday? hee hee

bazil9 on May 10, 2013 at 11:28 PM

The water is still kinda cold, huh?

KCB on May 10, 2013 at 11:30 PM

RWM..
Signing off..

Take care..
And of course…
HA..

Electrongod on May 10, 2013 at 11:30 PM

Basil
got ya, miss ya too………..;-)
Night all……….;)

angrymike on May 10, 2013 at 11:31 PM

NotCoach on May 10, 2013 at 11:20 PM

it’s a cheap smear campaign against o and future president clinton but you’ve got nothing.

it’s a pity that amidst this carnival of stupid, hotair never gave us a chance to discuss jim demint’s brilliant debut at heritage.

sesquipedalian on May 10, 2013 at 11:31 PM

what a sorry pile of fail.

sesquipedalian on May 10, 2013 at 11:13 PM

The correct term is
” bumps on the road” , remember ?

burrata on May 10, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Hello scrump,rwm,
SPlug..cuz I know your out there. KA2,L2G..
All. Happy Friday..except to rwm. ;)

Viking- I apologize..I didn’t see your comment to me the other night.
(If you read this)
I hate that..I never want to come off as if I ignore on purpose.

bazil9 on May 10, 2013 at 11:33 PM

Once KCB’S whitecaps subside, this mermaid needs to descend into the deeper, clearer waters, for a few hours.
Glad to soak in today’s bit of lefty-desperation, upside, tho.
Love to all in QOTD, ‘cept’n dose smelly ones.

pambi on May 10, 2013 at 11:34 PM

it’s a cheap smear campaign against o

I love the smell of leftist panic in the evening, it smells like victory.

whatcat on May 10, 2013 at 11:34 PM

KCB on May 10, 2013 at 11:30 PM

hahaha..u and SP..get me going and into trouble.

bazil9 on May 10, 2013 at 11:35 PM

It appears that the late shift has arrived.
Spit.

pambi on May 10, 2013 at 11:11 PM

I guess they drew the short straws.

22044 on May 10, 2013 at 11:14 PM

Mr. Bishop wondered earlier about the lack of trolls and I told him they were getting shit grenades ready.

arnold ziffel on May 10, 2013 at 11:35 PM

sesquipedalian on May 10, 2013 at 11:31 PM

you’re still funny. we look forward to your continued unhinging.

22044 on May 10, 2013 at 11:35 PM

bazil9 on May 10, 2013 at 11:22 PM

The seat fell off my trampoline bike.

Boy did that hurt.

SparkPlug on May 10, 2013 at 11:36 PM

Hello mermaid- ride the Ken wave to never never land ~~~~~~~~~~
I saw today was very interesting..
slow burn…

bazil9 on May 10, 2013 at 11:36 PM

HotAirLib on May 10, 2013 at 10:16 PM

Your prezzy was fundraising WHILE the ambassador was being sodomized and drug thru the streets. Oh wait, you don’t care…that’s just another Friday night for you.

HumpBot Salvation on May 10, 2013 at 11:11 PM

He keeps hoping he will get kidnapped and kept prisoner.

arnold ziffel on May 10, 2013 at 11:37 PM

Viking- I apologize..I didn’t see your comment to me the other night.
(If you read this)
I hate that..I never want to come off as if I ignore on purpose.

bazil9 on May 10, 2013 at 11:33 PM

No problem. I’ve already forgotten what I wrote!

viking01 on May 10, 2013 at 11:37 PM

sesquipedalian on May 10, 2013 at 11:31 PM

How many Americans died because DeMint is working at Heritage? And what government agency is Heritage a part of exactly?

Go and read RWM’s awesome blog post in full. Imagine someone else’s name in place of yours and you might enjoy it more.

NotCoach on May 10, 2013 at 11:38 PM

viking01 on May 10, 2013 at 11:37 PM

Oingo Boingo..slam dancing. :)

bazil9 on May 10, 2013 at 11:38 PM

Electrongod on May 10, 2013 at 11:30 PM

Niters!

Resist We Much on May 10, 2013 at 11:38 PM

Sparky on his Trampoline Bike.

SparkPlug on May 10, 2013 at 11:38 PM

SparkPlug on May 10, 2013 at 11:36 PM

Couldn’t make it in the hole, huh? ;)
Wearing your hush pups?

bazil9 on May 10, 2013 at 11:39 PM

He keeps hoping he will get kidnapped and kept prisoner.

arnold ziffel on May 10, 2013 at 11:37 PM

HAL actually chose “Sorely miss it” on the Turkish Prison Questionnaire.

viking01 on May 10, 2013 at 11:40 PM

pambi on May 10, 2013 at 11:34 PM

Hey that little mermaid splashed me when I tried to net her. Got salt water on my hush puppies. Now they squeak when I walk. I like that.

Thanks.

SparkPlug on May 10, 2013 at 11:41 PM

Wearing your hush pups?

bazil9 on May 10, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Yep. Funny you should axe. That little mermaid splashed me when I tried to net her. Got salt water on my hush puppies. Now they squeak when I walk. I like that.

SparkPlug on May 10, 2013 at 11:41 PM

SparkPlug on May 10, 2013 at 11:36 PM

Couldn’t make it in the hole, huh? ;)
Wearing your hush pups?

bazil9 on May 10, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Sparky, you gotta get some new kicks!

KCB on May 10, 2013 at 11:42 PM

viking01 on May 10, 2013 at 11:37 PM

Oingo Boingo..slam dancing. :)

bazil9 on May 10, 2013 at 11:38 PM

Of course. Two of the things which made the early 1980s so special…

viking01 on May 10, 2013 at 11:42 PM

The seat fell off my trampoline bike.

Boy did that hurt.

SparkPlug on May 10, 2013 at 11:36 PM

Here is HAL and sespuds transportation when the bus don’t run.

arnold ziffel on May 10, 2013 at 11:43 PM

sesquipedalian on May 10, 2013 at 11:31 PM

Drip, drip, drip…

And with every day each drop is like a 10 ton weight. A drag on your heroes. Such a pity.

*wipes tear*

Difficultas_Est_Imperium on May 10, 2013 at 11:44 PM

sesquipedalian on May 10, 2013 at 11:31 PM

First WAPO and now this other publication. I see that the usual media hacks have gotten their weekend orders from this administration. Good luck with that. I guess focus group testing on assassinating Hick’s character didn’t work out so well, so instead we get this comical invention. Maybe there was even a video of bureaucrats making fun of other bureaucrats that caused it all?

I look forward to a future RWM fisking of you once again when this lame narrative goes up in flames just like the whole narrative about a video causing four Americans deaths.

NotCoach on May 10, 2013 at 11:44 PM

HAL actually chose “Sorely miss it” on the Turkish Prison Questionnaire.

viking01 on May 10, 2013 at 11:40 PM

good one.

arnold ziffel on May 10, 2013 at 11:44 PM

@Viking..yep.
I loved the 80′s.
Still do.
Except..jelly shoes..parachute pants..and leg warmers.

bazil9 on May 10, 2013 at 11:45 PM

Wearing your hush pups?

bazil9 on May 10, 2013 at 11:39 PM

Aren’t those Barky’s favorite shoes?

viking01 on May 10, 2013 at 11:45 PM

@¿@

See my Pirate patch.

O_o

lost one scrot using the trampoline Bike with no seat.

SparkPlug on May 10, 2013 at 11:46 PM

HEADS UP cuz HERE I COME!!!!

Scrumpy on May 10, 2013 at 11:46 PM

Just waiting for Zero to toss Screech under the bus. Should make for some great viewing!

KCB on May 10, 2013 at 11:47 PM

viking01 on May 10, 2013 at 11:45 PM

No..thats his fave meal. ;)

bazil9 on May 10, 2013 at 11:47 PM

arnold ziffel on May 10, 2013 at 11:43 PM

hahaha. Good one. Hamster cage.

SparkPlug on May 10, 2013 at 11:47 PM

Go and read RWM’s awesome blog post in full.

NotCoach on May 10, 2013 at 11:38 PM

tl;dr

sesquipedalian on May 10, 2013 at 11:47 PM

Chrissy! Where did you learn to dive like that?

KCB on May 10, 2013 at 11:47 PM

Hey bluegill, ever see Sybil?

tom daschle concerned on May 10, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Hello all, long time no post. How is everything going? I still see the Soros crowd works in the union approved shifts with the required 15 minute breaks and hour lunches :)

uncommon sense on May 10, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Ken! was gonna ask u the same thing!

Dang trampolines and bikes!! and divers!

head banging!!

What we doing eh Ken? :-D

Scrumpy on May 10, 2013 at 11:48 PM

@Viking..yep.
I loved the 80′s.
Still do.
Except..jelly shoes..parachute pants..and leg warmers.

bazil9 on May 10, 2013 at 11:45 PM

Wearing all three of those
That would be quite a look
Heh :)

22044 on May 10, 2013 at 11:48 PM

KCB on May 10, 2013 at 11:47 PM

That’s already started to happen. Compare Benghazi Jay’s comments today with those he made on 28 November 2012.

Resist We Much on May 10, 2013 at 11:49 PM

Hey dude-Un Com..
long time no see.

bazil9 on May 10, 2013 at 11:49 PM

SparkPlug on May 10, 2013 at 11:46 PM

Nice patch there ;)

Scrumpy on May 10, 2013 at 11:49 PM

HEADS UP cuz HERE I COME!!!!

Scrumpy on May 10, 2013 at 11:46 PM

Ok here is Plan B in 5 easy steps.

1. I will hit Axe with a tranquilizer dart.
2. He will get sleepy.
3. Then you can put a tiny radio active transmitter in his body cavity.
4. I will calibrate it so we can track him.
5. You will put another tracker implant in his ear.

Then we can send him commands once he has been hypnotized to obey us.

SparkPlug on May 10, 2013 at 11:50 PM

I have a sore butt.

sesquipedalian on May 10, 2013 at 11:47 PM

FIFY.

22044 on May 10, 2013 at 11:50 PM

22044 on May 10, 2013 at 11:48 PM

It was! lol..

bazil9 on May 10, 2013 at 11:50 PM

bazil9 on May 10, 2013 at 11:49 PM

Hey Baz, how’s my favorite topless jeep driver? :-)

uncommon sense on May 10, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Did y’all see angrymike earlier? Are you stil here mike?

Scrumpy on May 10, 2013 at 11:50 PM

SparkPlug on May 10, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Ohhhhhhhhhh (clap clap) that’s brill!! (jumps up and down and flaps wings!!)

Scrumpy on May 10, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Scrumpy on May 10, 2013 at 11:49 PM

If plan B doesn’t work, we can try

CDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

Eventually we will get that machine.

SparkPlug on May 10, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Scrumpy on May 10, 2013 at 11:48 PM

Chilling. having my own trollcott. I’m in a good mood, and they don’t deserve my time. Glad to see you. You and B9 entering the Bikini Contest? Me and Sparky are the judges.

KCB on May 10, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Resist We Much on May 10, 2013 at 11:49 PM

Oh noes not Carney the Circus Clown? Under da bus too?!

Hehehehehehehehehe

Scrumpy on May 10, 2013 at 11:53 PM

Hey Baz, how’s my favorite topless jeep driver? :-)

uncommon sense on May 10, 2013 at 11:50 PM

lol..good memory.
How’s my fave ska dude?

Scrump- AM- said Cheerio.

bazil9 on May 10, 2013 at 11:53 PM

No..thats his fave meal. ;)

bazil9 on May 10, 2013 at 11:47 PM

dog or weinie?

arnold ziffel on May 10, 2013 at 11:54 PM

Alright, I’ll join the trollcott if that’s the protocol. :)

22044 on May 10, 2013 at 11:54 PM

KCB on May 10, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Hotties on Parade eh!

You bettcha!! ;)

Scrumpy on May 10, 2013 at 11:54 PM

KCB on May 10, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Most transparent judges evah! :-0

Hey Ken, how’s it going

uncommon sense on May 10, 2013 at 11:54 PM

OMG. B9s twins bouncing around in the sun. Better than Flan.

(.|.)

SparkPlug on May 10, 2013 at 11:54 PM

The Stamping Dance – Hélène Grimaud

Schadenfreude on May 10, 2013 at 11:54 PM

sesquipedalian on May 10, 2013 at 11:31 PM

Drip, drip, drip…

*wipes tear*

Difficultas_Est_Imperium on May 10, 2013 at 11:44 PM

You’re making it cry.

whatcat on May 10, 2013 at 11:54 PM

KCB on May 10, 2013 at 11:52 PM

me too..had a great day.
Beach this afternoon..good friends..grilled some yummy stuff. Trolls roll right off my back…swish. They ain’t worth a shi$.

bazil9 on May 10, 2013 at 11:55 PM

bazil9 on May 10, 2013 at 11:53 PM

Dang I had to leave!!!! I’ll catch him next time I hope!

Thanks :-)

Scrumpy on May 10, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Dire will like this.

SparkPlug on May 10, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Ken, you guys have to wear Speedos!!

Scrumpy on May 10, 2013 at 11:56 PM

KCB on May 10, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Hotties on Parade eh!

You bettcha!! ;)

Scrumpy on May 10, 2013 at 11:54 PM

We have quite a few tonight! I think I even saw a mermaid in the pool????

KCB on May 10, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Compare Benghazi Jay’s comments today with those he made on 28 November 2012.
Resist We Much on May 10, 2013 at 11:49 PM

It’s great good fun watching him going into full Baghdad Bob mode.

whatcat on May 10, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Resist We Much on May 10, 2013 at 11:49 PM

RWM…Axefellow asked if I would let you know that he’s experiencing some sort of glitch with HA…he can’t post…it may be he’s been consigned to some moderation gulag by a glitch.. or he has been banned… in which case, if he was, it was literally for nothing… and I’ve seen the relevant posts…and he’s not received the traditional email from Ed or Allah telling him he’s been banned, so he’s probably enduring some sort of glitch…

At any rate… he wished you to know that spending Friday without you “is like being in prison”… and he’d be here with you if he could.

Also, If MarshFox and Mrs. MarshFox should log in… he wishes them to know that he’s thinking of them and would love to see them and/or communicate with them.

thatsafactjack on May 10, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Except..jelly shoes..parachute pants..and leg warmers.

bazil9 on May 10, 2013 at 11:45 PM

It was fun watching people wandering about dressed like Robert Smith of The Cure or Cyndi Lauper.

viking01 on May 10, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Sophie! Are you gonna rip off a troll’s face tonight?

KCB on May 10, 2013 at 11:25 PM

What’s the difference between deer and trolls?

Most deer will try to get out of the way when the headlights are bearing down on them.

PolAgnostic on May 10, 2013 at 11:57 PM

bazil9 on May 10, 2013 at 11:53 PM

just for you! :-)

uncommon sense on May 10, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Dire will like this.

SparkPlug on May 10, 2013 at 11:55 PM

You don’t have to be logged in for this one

SparkPlug on May 10, 2013 at 11:58 PM

uncommon sense on May 10, 2013 at 11:54 PM

Pretty good. Good news, I got a job. Bad news, I gotta go to work every day. ;-P

KCB on May 10, 2013 at 11:58 PM