Quotes of the day

posted at 10:41 pm on May 8, 2013 by Allahpundit

Partisan politics loomed over a House hearing Wednesday on the deadly September 2012 attack on a U.S. diplomatic compound in Benghazi, Libya, as Republicans and Democrats clashed over the meaning of testimony from three witnesses who had little new to add to the story…

The three State Department officials, one of whom had testified before, offered a few new pieces of information, but did not shed much light on the key allegations put forth by critics, some of whom have called Benghazi “worse than Watergate.”

***

REP. MATT CARTWRIGHT (D-PA): “I expected a real bombshell to come out today. And I literally sat on the edge of my seat, listening for the bombshells to come out and Tamron, they didn’t happen. There was no news today. There was nothing today that we didn’t already know about. Now I want to tell you, I honor all of us on the panel, we honor the sacrifices made by these witnesses, their commitment to our country, and the truthfulness of their testimony as well. But really there wasn’t anything new that we hadn’t already seen before and that hadn’t already been rehashed again and again. So there isn’t much news today.”

***

All this will no doubt come back to haunt Hillary Clinton should she decide to run for president; in some cases, she appeared to have been too removed from the events in Benghazi. Hicks at one point testified that that he personally spoke to Clinton at 2 a.m. on the night of the attacks, which makes the administration’s vague description in subsequent days even more suspicious.

But that hardly adds up to a cover-up. In the end, Darrell Issa, R-Calif., the chairman of the committee, may find himself digging yet another dry well, as he has done so many times. Even before he took over the House Oversight and Government Reform Committee, with zero evidence in hand, Issa called Obama “one of the most corrupt presidents in modern times.” In his relentless search for evidence (and headlines) since, he has found nothing to back up that statement, including his highly publicized and largely fruitless hearings last June into the the Justice Department’s botched “Fast and Furious” gun-tracking program.

Benghazi was a tragedy. It will, almost certainly, remain a political issue. What it is not – by a long shot — is a scandal yet.

***

It does seem that the Administration’s talking points were massaged a bit after the President’s candor. This may have been attributable to the presidential campaign and the Administration’s desire to low-ball the Al Qaeda threat. If so, this was a venial, not a mortal, sin. It affected not one life. More likely, though, the wording was scrubbed as a result of the nature of the investigation going on at the time–it may have been deemed premature to announce that it was a pre-meditated act of terror. Perhaps the local militia lucked into a situation where they showed up at the consulate and found very little security protection. Hard to say. There were protests all over the middle east that night, ginned up by jihadis using the excuse of a near-unseen anti-Muslim You Tube video.

But let’s say the street gang had been casing the joint in advance. Who’s to blame for the lax security? This is the real substance of the case. Could it have been the Secretary of State? Undoubtedly, no. This sort of question is well below her pay grade. Could it have been the person in charge of embassy security issues? More likely, and that person resigned after the subsequent investigations…and even that might have been unfair for two reasons. Security was up to the Ambassador and Chris Stevens was well known for erring on the side of greater public access to U.S. facilities. Or, more plausibly, reason number two…

Could it have been the Republicans who consistently voted against funds for increased embassy security? [Ed. note — No.]

***

Usually, during big news events like today’s Libya testimony, the media swarms Twitter with live updates, observations, and open coordination on Narratives. We saw this last night when South Carolina sent Mark Sanford back to Congress, when the Senate voted on gun control, etc. Political happenings always bring the media to Twitter like moths to a flame.

But today the media has been hiding — at least as soon as the Libya hearings started. Almost all of the Libya Twitter-traffic is coming from those who are not part of a mainstream media that wants to pretend none of this is happening. In other words, they are hiding in shame.

But they are also busy conspiring on how to handle and cover the hearings — with one another and with the White House.

The Narrative to protect the president must be a united one.

***

During Congressional hearings on Wednesday regarding the attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi, Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) became emotional while reading from what he described as an erroneous Accountability Review Board report which largely clears the federal government of culpability for the deaths of four American service personnel. Through tears, Chaffetz plead with his fellow committeemen and women to not allow the historical record of what happened in Benghazi to be whitewashed.

***

Via Mediaite.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4 5

Cindy Munford on May 8, 2013 at 11:41 PM

Side Note:..I’m still having a hard time getting “my arms around” the Cleveland sex slave story!!??!!..What the He!!..This is the USA not Venezuela!!!..:(

Dire Straits on May 8, 2013 at 11:55 PM

I’m thinking your butt must have just given birth to your head.
Congratulations….it’s an idiot!
HornetSting on May 8, 2013 at 11:47 PM

Calm down man. This is a show trial and you know it. If this was a real investigation into how to prevent another Bengazi, the cry baby congressman would be crying about why we are yet to capture the killers. Instead, he is on tv crying about why Hillary hasn’t be charged with the actual killings.

HotAirLib on May 8, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Dire Straits on May 8, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Did you hear about the sex slave op in VA involving a Hi level Saudi?

Scrumpy on May 8, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Dire Straits on May 8, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Don’t insult Venezuela. You meant to say Bangladesh or Somalia.

Schadenfreude on May 8, 2013 at 11:57 PM

It’s the only way that the two of us are on the same level, intellectually.

Resist We Much on May 8, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Huh. You must have gone to a lesser school. If you had gone to Harvard or Yale, you wouldn’t have said as much. :)

Bloody hell, I can still quote him.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Axe on May 8, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Heres how it should of gone down,gawd I need a smoke everytime I watch this!
(yes,I donts smoke)

Major airstrike hacked survalence(IRAQ).mp4
********************************************
********************************************
Glorious (6:24)minutes.

canopfor on May 8, 2013 at 11:59 PM

HotAirLib on May 8, 2013 at 11:56 PM

So WHY exactly has Hussein not been able to capture the killers yet ?

burrata on May 8, 2013 at 11:59 PM

canopfor on May 8, 2013 at 11:54 PM

Thanks, and will try .. tough for a mermaid, though, y’see.

pambi on May 8, 2013 at 11:59 PM

What also nukes the “no time” argument are Naval assets. We all know what SEALS can do. And fast movers off flat tops.

If they weren’t in theatre which I find hard to believe, it’s equally worth condemnation.

It’s a no win. Assets not used/or unavailable. Neither is good.

Assets were available. The stand down orders prove it.

wolly4321 on May 9, 2013 at 12:00 AM

So WHY exactly has Hussein not been able to capture the killers yet ?

burrata on May 8, 2013 at 11:59 PM

Would you go after your brothers?

Schadenfreude on May 9, 2013 at 12:01 AM

offer me an intellectual challenge.

noforeskin on May 8, 2013 at 4:51 PM

…………….Have a reality check.

Schadenfreude on May 8, 2013 at 11:54 PM

…he needs to look down in the water…before the cheeks leave the stool…and he flushes the challenge away!

KOOLAID2 on May 9, 2013 at 12:01 AM

Only thing sick enough to cheer me up today……..

williamg on May 8, 2013 at 11:56 PM

I think you’ve been too hard on the good guys today, crazy person. They did OK. If there were lost opportunities, they also accomplished some things. Please don’t ask me to list them; they are back on that thread and I’m kind of wiped out what with having to squeeze in creating YouTube accounts and videoing my cat and everything (I mean in addition to the heavy news day and real life.)

Anyway, I think you’ve been too hard on the good guys today. We can just disagree or whatever.

Axe on May 9, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Assets were available. The stand down orders prove it.
wolly4321 on May 9, 2013 at 12:00 AM

Exactly wolly :-)

Scrumpy on May 9, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Dire Straits on May 8, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Dire Straits:I hear ya,

the night it broke,I sent in every news related piece,trying to keep ahead,……into AP/ED,

and boyo did I want to go O/T!!:)

canopfor on May 9, 2013 at 12:02 AM

HotAirLib on May 8, 2013 at 11:56 PM

You actually think Obama is looking for the killers? Why were those photos release on the same day that Carney said that Benghazi was old news? We sure knew who hit the U.S.S. Cole p.d.q.? The entire government under Obama sucks.

Cindy Munford on May 9, 2013 at 12:03 AM

I’m thinking your butt must have just given birth to your head.
Congratulations….it’s an idiot!
HornetSting on May 8, 2013 at 11:47 PM

HotAirLib on May 8, 2013 at 11:56 PM

So, four people didn’t die while Obama and Hillary let the 3 am phone ring?
They didn’t send Susan Rice out to lie?
We still don’t know who pushed the tape, who committed the attack against the consulate, and where the president and the SOS were during the TEN hour attack.
Don’t tell me to calm down. And, I’m not a man, you b!tch.
If this was Booooosh, we would hear your tampon twisting in the wind as you screamed for justice.

HornetSting on May 9, 2013 at 12:03 AM

canopfor on May 9, 2013 at 12:02 AM

Just do it anyway canopfor :-)

Your a good guy… always with good intel :-)

Scrumpy on May 9, 2013 at 12:04 AM

KOOLAID2 on May 9, 2013 at 12:01 AM

Had typed this on another day but don’t know if you saw. I offered you sincere condolences on the loss of your wonderful mom; I also marveled at what a great life she had and how she did it “her way” to the end :) You are lucky.

Schadenfreude on May 9, 2013 at 12:04 AM

about why we are yet to capture the killers.
HotAirLib on May 8, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Thankfully, Hillary and Obama disappeared a YouTube videomaker for the murders instead, as they promised they would. Like you, I can’t understand why people don’t think that’s enough.

whatcat on May 9, 2013 at 12:04 AM

williamg on May 8, 2013 at 11:40 PM

Wait, what ?
This not being reported is THEIR fault ?

pambi on May 8, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Boy! You’re quick! Nothing gets by you……………………………………….eventually….

Does it?

williamg on May 9, 2013 at 12:05 AM

So, four people didn’t die while Obama and Hillary let the 3 am phone ring?
They didn’t send Susan Rice out to lie?
Don’t tell me to calm down. And, I’m not a man, you b!tch.

HornetSting on May 9, 2013 at 12:03 AM

I wish I was like you!! You rock ^ 5

Scrumpy on May 9, 2013 at 12:05 AM

The Bruins won, BTW.

The HDL was out in force Wednesday, wasn’t it?

HDL = Hillary Defense League.

either orr on May 9, 2013 at 12:05 AM

williamg on May 9, 2013 at 12:05 AM

Play nice williamg :-)

Scrumpy on May 9, 2013 at 12:05 AM

No matter what, Benghazi proved that Hillary is as dumb as Obama at 3:00a.m. when the phone rings. Her words came true, in unexpected ways.

Schadenfreude on May 9, 2013 at 12:06 AM

HornetSting on May 9, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Glad you stayed. ;-)

KCB on May 9, 2013 at 12:06 AM

canopfor on May 8, 2013 at 11:54 PM

Thanks, and will try .. tough for a mermaid, though, y’see.

pambi on May 8, 2013 at 11:59 PM

pambi:

Well,I don’t blame you,this is another Democrat ordeal,
like BlackHawk Down,and they are skationg free once again!:)

Sad and Sick:)

canopfor on May 9, 2013 at 12:07 AM

So, four people didn’t die while Obama and Hillary let the 3 am phone ring?
They didn’t send Susan Rice out to lie?
Don’t tell me to calm down. And, I’m not a man, you b!tch.

HornetSting on May 9, 2013 at 12:03 AM

I wish I was like you!! You rock ^ 5

Scrumpy on May 9, 2013 at 12:05 AM

You’re Scrumpy, that is enough for this world. ^5 :)

HornetSting on May 9, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD): And, as I listen to your testimony I could not help but think of something that I said very recently — two years ago now — in a eulogy for a relative. I said that death is a part of life, so often we have to find a way to make life a part of death.

Funny how this wasn’t mentioned during the Sandy Hook/gun control debate

J_Crater on May 9, 2013 at 12:07 AM

KCB on May 9, 2013 at 12:06 AM

Me too Ken…

Scrumpy on May 9, 2013 at 12:07 AM

The congresscritters from both sides are pretty obtuse. This is the only question they must follow “why was Amb. Stevens in Benghazi officially and undocumented, and unofficially, on the anniv. of 9/11?”. Mr. Hicks doesn’t know the answer, on purpose. Obama and Hillary do know.

Hillary’s counsel/chief of staff needs to testify.

Susan Rice needs to testify.

Anything short of this will not get to the truth.

Schadenfreude on May 9, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Would you go after your brothers?

Schadenfreude on May 9, 2013 at 12:01 AM

Not if they carried out my orders !!

burrata on May 9, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Dire Straits on May 8, 2013 at 11:55 PM

What is even weirder is that it seems to be happening more than once. When I was a kid and when I was raising my kids, we knew our neighbors, now I only know the ones that live on one side of me. This probably gives a lot of hope to people who have missing loved ones but statistically it has to be false hope.

Cindy Munford on May 9, 2013 at 12:07 AM

HotAirLib on May 8, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Because, after all, an Islamic terrorist, who routinely sits on the patio of a posh hotel in Benghazi sipping a strawberry frappe, holding court before international journalists, admitting his role in the attack on the Consulate, and waving off the threats of the United States and Libyan governments while wearing a red fez is just too difficult for the American military or long-on-community-and-short-on-intelligence spooks to find, even though the New York Times managed to do it.

Resist We Much on May 9, 2013 at 12:07 AM

HornetSting on May 9, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Thanks! Just not myself tonite… :-(

Scrumpy on May 9, 2013 at 12:08 AM

HornetSting on May 9, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Glad you stayed. ;-)

KCB on May 9, 2013 at 12:06 AM

Me too, Ken.
I’ve enjoyed being back. Relieves the stress, you know?

HornetSting on May 9, 2013 at 12:08 AM

williamg on May 9, 2013 at 12:05 AM

Not nice…

KCB on May 9, 2013 at 12:09 AM

Schadenfreude on May 9, 2013 at 12:04 AM

…saw that bud!…thanks!…more joy than grief for the end…

KOOLAID2 on May 9, 2013 at 12:09 AM

Schadenfreude on May 9, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Do you honestly belive they will tell the truth?

I don’t Schad…

Scrumpy on May 9, 2013 at 12:09 AM

HornetSting on May 9, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Don’t forget that that sucker who made the video got thrown in jail for a year! Hillary got her man, just like she promised the families.

Cindy Munford on May 9, 2013 at 12:10 AM

Don’t tell me to calm down. And, I’m not a man, you b!tch.

HornetSting on May 9, 2013 at 12:03 AM

HornetSting:You Go Girl,

and yes,the MSM are MIA are AWOL!

Oh,just like the Prez:)

canopfor on May 9, 2013 at 12:10 AM

KCB on May 9, 2013 at 12:09 AM

I fear he’s gonna go too far one day…

Scrumpy on May 9, 2013 at 12:10 AM

Dire Straits on May 8, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Mr. Straits, good to see you. :) :D

HornetSting on May 9, 2013 at 12:11 AM

I’ve enjoyed being back. Relieves the stress, you know?

HornetSting on May 9, 2013 at 12:08 AM

…well dammit!…make this your workout club again!

KOOLAID2 on May 9, 2013 at 12:11 AM

Not if they carried out my orders !!

burrata on May 9, 2013 at 12:07 AM

O/C didn’t want people to die, but they let people die, then covered up. Osama was just killed by the SEALs, most of whom are dead now too. The spiel about the “Arab Spring” and “terrorism as we knew it is over” was the only thing Obama had to get re-elected.

Benghazi was horrific in 1001 ways, but slef-made. Hicks said today what he thought Stevens did in Benghazi. He doesn’t know. It’s way more devastating than that, in all aspects, and Hillary/Obama know it.

The biggest fool was Romney. He mishandled a platinum platter offering and blew it, proving Obama more charlatanic than previously assumed.

The families don’t deserve any of this. The land doesn’t either, as far as being fooled.

However, a free land which is so blind does deserve Obama.

Schadenfreude on May 9, 2013 at 12:12 AM

Schadenfreude on May 9, 2013 at 12:07 AM

Do you honestly belive they will tell the truth?
I don’t Schad…

Scrumpy on May 9, 2013 at 12:09 AM

I dunno, but I’m up for letting them perjure themselves.

whatcat on May 9, 2013 at 12:12 AM

HotAirLib on May 8, 2013 at 11:56 PM

Tell me, HAL, who is the CinC?

Oh, that’s right. The CinC is the same CinC, who went to bed while Ambassador Stevens was getting a bayonet shoved up his ass.

Why hasn’t he captured or killed the murderers?

Resist We Much on May 9, 2013 at 12:12 AM

Do you honestly belive they will tell the truth?

I don’t Schad…

Scrumpy on May 9, 2013 at 12:09 AM

A person lies because there is a price to pay. To get them to tell the truth, all you have to do is visit the price on someone else.

i.e., people sell each other out to remove themselves from jeopardy.

Axe on May 9, 2013 at 12:12 AM

I fear he’s gonna go too far one day…

Scrumpy on May 9, 2013 at 12:10 AM

I don’t like seeing our like minded friends condescended to. That’s all. I understand frustration. I have to deal with republicans.

KCB on May 9, 2013 at 12:14 AM

more joy than grief for the end…

KOOLAID2 on May 9, 2013 at 12:09 AM

All with you. Can’t ask for more or different. I smiled too, for you and family, and the nonagenarian adventurer.

Schadenfreude on May 9, 2013 at 12:14 AM

Diane Lange ‏@DclareDiane 4m

Rep. Mica Q&A – #Benghazi: Exposing Failure and Recognizing Courage: http://youtu.be/Au2vBeoDAXM via @youtube
=========================================

Published on May 8, 2013

Learn more at http://Oversight.House.Gov

Today, the Oversight Committee holds its next hearing on Benghazi, exposing denials of security requests while forcing the Administration to acknowledge that the attacks were not sparked by the protest of a YouTube video, contrary to claims made by Obama Administration officials.

canopfor on May 9, 2013 at 12:14 AM

Axe on May 9, 2013 at 12:02 AM

I hope you are right. I am still disappointed – and I’m not so sure all of the guys with an “R” after their name in the hearings today – are “the good guys”. In fact – I wonder who “the good guys” really are….maybe there was not that many of them at that hearing….maybe there was none.

However – that said – I listen to you. There are people in my life I “give permission” to criticize me. We all need to give certain people permission to do that. Maybe it’s how you express it but – for whatever reason – I’ve given you permission. Maybe its because your reasonable…..and you come across that way in HTML.

So – criticism accepted.

*swigs tea*……….

williamg on May 9, 2013 at 12:14 AM

whatcat on May 9, 2013 at 12:12 AM

I am too, but who will catch them out and do anything?

I am even more disillusioned by them all, pols I mean, on both sides except for a very few, that give me some hope…

Scrumpy on May 9, 2013 at 12:15 AM

Did you hear about the sex slave op in VA involving a Hi level Saudi?

Scrumpy on May 8, 2013 at 11:57 PM

I believe that is a Glenn Beck story..Handle with caution..:)

Dire Straits on May 9, 2013 at 12:15 AM

HornetSting on May 9, 2013 at 12:03 AM

Cindy Munford on May 9, 2013 at 12:10 AM

Yes. I’m glad Greg Gutfeld and the five remind us…that awful scene with those two dolts blaming the youtube video and lying to the grieving families, the $75k spent to run that commercial in Pokistan, Susan Rice X 5, continued les weeks later, Candy Crowley.
All these things need to run on a continuous loop from now until 2016.

HornetSting on May 9, 2013 at 12:16 AM

Do you honestly belive they will tell the truth?

I don’t Schad…

Scrumpy on May 9, 2013 at 12:09 AM

Not now but the truth is still the truth and it will haunt and follow them. They let Americans die for political reasons, without even trying to help, and then covered up.

Why should anyone trust them or why should anyone serve, in any branch?

Schadenfreude on May 9, 2013 at 12:16 AM

KCB on May 9, 2013 at 12:14 AM

Ditto my friend {hugs} (:

Scrumpy on May 9, 2013 at 12:16 AM

Major lying going on Scrumpy.

We just blew the place up from offshore with Tomahawks.
We didn’t linger for a while?

Iran and Syria are in tbe neighborhood, we aren’t floating there in force?

BS.

wolly4321 on May 9, 2013 at 12:16 AM

Schadenfreude on May 9, 2013 at 12:06 AM

For as long as the Clinton’s have stunk up the joint, she’s been heralded by our vaunted media as the smartest phucking chick on the planet. Can anybody, ANYBODY, name something she touched, that hasn’t turned to shit.

msupertas on May 9, 2013 at 12:17 AM

When the truth gets closer to Hillary Obama will throw her under the bus in two seconds flat. He and Michelle hate the Clintons’ innards and vice versa.

Obama will not wish to decide among Biden and Hillary and, above all, wants a D. Patrick or C. Booker as front men while he “leads from behind”, making billions, based on hue and hue alone. A bigger narcissistic thug the world never knew, hardly will again.

Schadenfreude on May 9, 2013 at 12:19 AM

Ditto my friend {hugs} (:

Scrumpy on May 9, 2013 at 12:16 AM

UUUUUMMMMMM!!! Scrumpy Hugs!!!!!

KCB on May 9, 2013 at 12:19 AM

wolly4321 on May 9, 2013 at 12:16 AM

Yeah I know same as you do…

All this bullcrap…

It still gets to me seeing Hicks and Nordstroms’ emotion show, they care, they really care!!

0 and Killery couldn’t give a damn…nor the slimeball dems and some R’s too…

Scrumpy on May 9, 2013 at 12:19 AM

I knew Gowdy had potential, and that Chaffetz was a bulldog, but I have to admit I was pleasantly surprised by my congresscritter (Meehan of Pa.). He kept to the point and didn’t pontificate and gave the witnesses their chance to speak.

In some ways, I hope Issa keeps the drip-drip-drip going with another session with Pickering and Mullen sometime during the summer, then goes after Hillary’s fixer in the fall.

I’m not optimistic about that, but…

And, canopfor, how’s Soo these days?

either orr on May 9, 2013 at 12:20 AM

KCB on May 9, 2013 at 12:19 AM

You are a gallant Knight!! :D

Scrumpy on May 9, 2013 at 12:20 AM

williamg on May 8, 2013 at 11:40 PM

Wait, what ?
This not being reported is THEIR fault ?

pambi on May 8, 2013 at 11:50 PM

Boy! You’re quick! Nothing gets by you……………………………………….eventually….

Does it?

williamg on May 9, 2013 at 12:05 AM

sorry for not being nice, but – yes, I believe in participation in this case. The Media didn’t report on The Benghazi hearings because – in part, they are tools of Obama…….and, in part – because Issa and The GOP didn’t give them anything dramatic and unavoidable to report……….

williamg on May 9, 2013 at 12:21 AM

either orr on May 9, 2013 at 12:20 AM

I think we need to hear from Gibson also…

Scrumpy on May 9, 2013 at 12:21 AM

This is just a bad day for me…….

williamg on May 9, 2013 at 12:21 AM

Mr. Straits, good to see you. :) :D

HornetSting on May 9, 2013 at 12:11 AM

Good evening..:):)

Dire Straits on May 9, 2013 at 12:22 AM

Schadenfreude on May 9, 2013 at 12:12 AM

Stevens and all the Americans in Benghazi had outlived their usefulness for Hussein, Killery and Holder.
They were of no furthur use and had big mouths, always demanding more security and irritating the heck out of the globetrotting Killery and Lord Golfsalot .

What else could have happened to them ? They were such pains in the arses of their owners bosses

burrata on May 9, 2013 at 12:22 AM

I mean truly… all the obfuscating doesn’t change the facts. Al-Qaeda linked terrorists attacked or consulate and murdered four Americans. President Obama and his administration completely mishandled the situation for a simple reason: launching a counter attack or any military operation to stop it and save the lives of Americans would have drawn too much attention and the world would have seen in real time that the President’s insistence that Al-Qaeda was all but dead was not true, and that under his watch, Americans on American soil were killed by the enemy. THAT would have been a problem for his re-election. So he, Hillary, Panetta, et al concocted a story so insipid on its face that it defies rational thought in order to maintain the election cycle narrative. Hillary’s little performance some weeks back in front of the committee — the infamous “What difference does it make?!” — was rehearsed. Her acting is as bad as her hair… she is, as the late great Bill Safire once stated, “a congenital liar” — recall the “bullets over Bosnia story?” That story alone is representative of someone with a mental disorder, not just a problem with the truth.

I laugh at people who think otherwise — they are pathetic.

dpduq on May 9, 2013 at 12:22 AM

Why hasn’t he captured or killed the murderers?

Resist We Much on May 9, 2013 at 12:12 AM

…then flew to Vegas the next day to campaign. Imagine the callousness in this thug of all thugs.

Schadenfreude on May 9, 2013 at 12:23 AM

Schadenfreude on May 9, 2013 at 12:06 AM

Benghazi proved that Shrillary is as dangerous and destructive as Barky at the 3am phone call. The RESET OVERCHARGED button proved that she was as dumb and inept as Barky “profit AND earnings ratios!”.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on May 9, 2013 at 12:23 AM

williamg on May 9, 2013 at 12:21 AM

You are a good, passionate man. A fighter. We need fighters…

KCB on May 9, 2013 at 12:23 AM

williamg on May 9, 2013 at 12:21 AM

The media are in 0′s pocket, there was some good stuff that came out of the hearing I think…

We all know the media isn’t gonna cover this…

Their bias is gonna show real bad down the road…

To those who wish to see it.

Scrumpy on May 9, 2013 at 12:23 AM

*swigs tea*……….

williamg on May 9, 2013 at 12:14 AM

*clink*

Axe on May 9, 2013 at 12:24 AM

Bayonet probe. First I heard about that today.

wolly4321 on May 9, 2013 at 12:25 AM

Time to hit the hay, work tomorrow! HornetSting, it has been wonderful having you around again. I like that you like trolls. They’re fun.

Cindy Munford on May 9, 2013 at 12:25 AM

Ya don’t say…………I do wonder,if that was
the stumbling block,er,impedition of the FBI get
ting to Libya!!

Or was the Talking Points,the cause of the crime
scene not being secured sumpin sumpin………..
————————————————

Timothy Snow ❆ ‏@SnowinRI 4h

#BreakingNews Whistle-Blower: Talking Points Hurt FBI Investigation of Benghazi Attack http://ow.ly/2wJBql

=====================================================

Whistle-blower: Botched talking points hurt FBI probe of Benghazi attack

Published May 08, 2013

FoxNews.com
***********

canopfor on May 9, 2013 at 12:25 AM

*clink*

Axe on May 9, 2013 at 12:24 AM

*clink*

KCB on May 9, 2013 at 12:25 AM

burrata on May 9, 2013 at 12:22 AM

Way more. It has to do with installing, at best, the muzzie brotherhood in Syria, at worst the combination of the mb and other terrorists. Imagine the bad weapons in their hands. It’s very near.

Schadenfreude on May 9, 2013 at 12:25 AM

Cindy Munford on May 9, 2013 at 12:25 AM

Good night!

KCB on May 9, 2013 at 12:25 AM

offer me an intellectual challenge.

nonpartisan on May 8, 2013 at 4:51 PM

OK, see if you can find your own crash helmet—the pink one, in your little Harvard day care cubby.

arnold ziffel on May 9, 2013 at 12:26 AM

Cindy Munford on May 9, 2013 at 12:25 AM

Cindy Munford:Night Cindy,I too,am off soon:)

canopfor on May 9, 2013 at 12:26 AM

This is just a bad day for me…….
williamg on May 9, 2013 at 12:21 AM

So, try not to let it ‘get’ to you… and if it does, don’t say anything unless you are sure you just have to!

I lurk alot when I am so fuming, I could easily misconstrue what folks say, but I bite my tongue…

Take my time and just let things ride…

Have a cuppa!! :-)

Scrumpy on May 9, 2013 at 12:26 AM

Scrumpy on May 9, 2013 at 12:15 AM

Know whacha mean there.

whatcat on May 9, 2013 at 12:26 AM

*clink*

KCB on May 9, 2013 at 12:25 AM

*clink*

Cindy Munford on May 9, 2013 at 12:25 AM

Night, Metal.

Axe on May 9, 2013 at 12:27 AM

canopfor on May 9, 2013 at 12:26 AM
Good Night my Northern friend!! God Bless and sleep well!!

Scrumpy on May 9, 2013 at 12:27 AM

williamg on May 9, 2013 at 12:21 AM

Darlin, the only way the media is going to cover this is they can depict Sheriff Obama as the defender of Peace. Unless he gets his man, there is no man to get.

Cindy Munford on May 9, 2013 at 12:27 AM

williamg on May 9, 2013 at 12:21 AM

They got a gift with the AZ trial and the Cleveland/Bangladesh/Somalia kidnapping case. Even Faux grabbed it.

Obama smirked…but Benghazi ain’t going away any time soon.

Schadenfreude on May 9, 2013 at 12:28 AM

canopfor on May 9, 2013 at 12:26 AM

Good night Canada!

KCB on May 9, 2013 at 12:29 AM

Good night Cindy!! God Bless :-)

Scrumpy on May 9, 2013 at 12:29 AM

Axe on May 9, 2013 at 12:27 AM

Goodnight!

Cindy Munford on May 9, 2013 at 12:30 AM

You know who has been missing lately?

Rusty Where Are YOU!!!

I need to ask you somthing :-)

Scrumpy on May 9, 2013 at 12:31 AM

nobrain offered the comment of the day…some intellect fer sure.

Schadenfreude on May 9, 2013 at 12:31 AM

You meant to say Bangladesh or Somalia.

Schadenfreude on May 8, 2013 at 11:57 PM

Thanks..:)

Dire Straits on May 9, 2013 at 12:33 AM

Cindy Munford on May 9, 2013 at 12:25 AM

It was great seeing you, Cindy.

HornetSting on May 9, 2013 at 12:33 AM

I’m not optimistic about that, but…

And, canopfor, how’s Soo these days?

either orr on May 9, 2013 at 12:20 AM

either orr:

A-1,we finally have gotten some warmer weather,about
15C,and calling for 17C,this Thursday afternoon,thanks
for ask’n.:)

canopfor on May 9, 2013 at 12:33 AM

I liked that Thompson is mad, mad, mad. Such men serve and then get thrown to the lions.

I never knew of Congressman Jordan. He’s a good one.

Schadenfreude on May 9, 2013 at 12:34 AM

Everyone have a great night,
hopefully,some justice will