The Ed Morrissey Show: Kevin McCullough, Lila Rose

posted at 2:51 pm on May 6, 2013 by Ed Morrissey

Today, on the Ed Morrissey Show (4 pm ET), Kevin McCullough joins us again to discuss the intersection of faith and politics. Kevin and I will talk about the huge stories on the Benghazi attack, and more. In the second half, we’ll talk again with Lila Rose of Live Action Films about the latest series of undercover videos from late-term abortion mills and updates from the trial of Kermit Gosnell.

The Ed Morrissey Show and its dynamic chatroom can be seen on the permanent TEMS page. Be sure to join us, and don’t forget to keep up with the debate on my Facebook page, too!

Want to get away from it all? Why not join Duane “Generalissimo” Patterson and me on a seven-day cruise this summer to Alaska? Starting July 27th, we’ll take the inside passage on Holland America’s MS Zuiderdam:

Come cruise the Alaskan Inside Passage with Generalissimo Duane and Blogger Ed. There is no better place to travel, no better way to travel and no better folks to travel with. Alaska, the last frontier, see it as only Holland America can show it. Come with us as we cruise along miles of pristine coastlines, saddle right up to gigantic blue glaciers and wonder at the incredibly awesome waterfalls, fjords, and free flowing rivers. You will experience magnificent vistas as we sail through the straits of the Inland Passage encountering whales, porpoises, otters, eagles and all kinds of fabulous wildlife. Best of all you will do this while living in the luxury and comfort of the ms Zuiderdam, a premier Holland America ship.

Our Seven day itinerary includes stops along the way where you will have the opportunity to fly fish, pan for gold, partake in Native Alaskan culture, or just take a hike in some of the last virgin lands left in America.

Plus, Duane and I will do our TEMS show live on the ship, discussing politics and culture while traveling in the lap of luxury. Climb aboard!

Video streaming by Ustream

Keep praying that Marizela Perez will be found, and peace brought to her family.

Comments

Nice palette cleanser.

ToddPA on May 6, 2013 at 3:01 PM

Confirmed: Pro-life women are hotter than pro-choice women.

nobar on May 6, 2013 at 3:04 PM

Gee whiz, she’s pretty!

Kensington on May 6, 2013 at 3:21 PM

Easy on the eyes

Reggie1971 on May 6, 2013 at 3:23 PM

Beautiful, inside and out.

arnold ziffel on May 6, 2013 at 3:27 PM

Beautiful, inside and out.

arnold ziffel on May 6, 2013 at 3:27 PM

Thinking the same thing.

Conservative women are beautiful. Body, mind, and spirit.

CurtZHP on May 6, 2013 at 3:32 PM

nobar on May 6, 2013 at 3:04 PM
Kensington on May 6, 2013 at 3:21 PM
Reggie1971 on May 6, 2013 at 3:23 PM
arnold ziffel on May 6, 2013 at 3:27 PM
CurtZHP on May 6, 2013 at 3:32 PM

Yes, she’s beautiful and has a winning smile. But why did they put her picture up instead of Ed Morrisey’s? I am truly mystified. It must have something to do with sexism and oppression of women, but I can’t quite figure out what.

Fenris on May 6, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Fenris on May 6, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Now be honest. Which would you rather look at?

CurtZHP on May 6, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Fenris on May 6, 2013 at 3:37 PM

Or Kevin McCullough, heh.

22044 on May 6, 2013 at 3:43 PM

Now be honest. Which would you rather look at?

CurtZHP on May 6, 2013 at 3:41 PM

Of course Lila Rose, but I am a white male oppressor. Seriously though, I’m reminded of the time Michelle Malkin’s body was photoshopped onto a woman on the beach in a bikini. And the lefties (assuming it was real) went wild with outrage, calling her a hypocrite, etc. Like there’s something wrong with going to the beach wearing a swimsuit?

It seems to me the real oppressors are lefties who don’t mind using women outside of marriage. And they overcompensate by feigning outrage when you notice looks, or ostentatiously do not engage in personal hygiene.

This is sort of on topic, right? I mean, hotair put the picture up. It’s their fault. I blame them.

Fenris on May 6, 2013 at 3:54 PM

Gianna Jessen is hot beautiful inside and out, too. I’ve heard her speak in person, and if I wasn’t already married, I’d have asked her our.

Ward Cleaver on May 6, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Out, not our.

Ward Cleaver on May 6, 2013 at 3:55 PM

Wow!!!!

dentarthurdent on May 6, 2013 at 3:59 PM

Man in a boat overboard!

Chuck Schick on May 6, 2013 at 4:00 PM

Fenris on May 6, 2013 at 3:54 PM

Heck, even I’d rather look at anything other than my picture.

Ed Morrissey on May 6, 2013 at 5:17 PM

and pretty much the whole “world” wants us to think and Jason and Johnny sitting in a tree . . . ahem, is perfectly normal. What were we thinking the past 5,000+ years minus 1

williampeck1958 on May 6, 2013 at 5:18 PM

I’d hate to be a pretty woman in this world.

TheBlueSite on May 6, 2013 at 8:02 PM

Ed who ?

FlaMurph on May 6, 2013 at 10:02 PM

…ok!…I’m in heat!
*slaps self in face*

KOOLAID2 on May 6, 2013 at 10:19 PM

I’d hate to be a pretty woman in this world.

TheBlueSite on May 6, 2013 at 8:02 PM

I’m guessing God spare you.

Chuck Schick on May 7, 2013 at 3:05 PM