Quotes of the day

posted at 10:41 pm on May 6, 2013 by Allahpundit

An exhaustive study by the Heritage Foundation has found that after amnesty, current unlawful immigrants would receive $9.4 trillion in government benefits and services and pay more than $3 trillion in taxes over their lifetimes. That leaves a net fiscal deficit (benefits minus taxes) of $6.3 trillion. That deficit would have to be financed by increasing the government debt or raising taxes on U.S. citizens…

Already, illegal immigrants impose costs on police, hospitals, schools and other services. Putting them on a path to citizenship means that within a few years, they will qualify for the full panoply of government programs: more than 80 means-tested welfare programs, as well as Social Security, Medicare and Obamacare. The lifetime fiscal cost (benefits received minus taxes paid) for the average unlawful immigrant after amnesty would be around $590,000. Who is going to pay that tab?…

Our cost estimates are in some ways very conservative: The $6.3 trillion figure does not factor in the waves of unlawful immigrants who could pour into this country hoping for another future amnesty. As scholars at the Heritage Foundation and elsewhere have explained, the comprehensive immigration bill being considered in the Senate differs little from previous empty promises to secure our borders and enforce immigration laws on the books. When amnesty was granted under a similar plan in 1986, there were about 3 million unlawful immigrants; now we have more than 11 million.

***

“I believe that this cost estimate of $6.3 trillion is in fact a very, very low estimate. It assumes that there are only 11.5 million illegal immigrants in the United States, I believe the actual number is considerably higher than that,” Rector, the lead author of the Heritage report on the cost of mass legalization, said during a press conference.

“It also assumes there will be no cheating, in terms of people applying for and receiving amnesty, who do not in fact deserve it,” he added. “In the 1986 amnesty, probably 25 percent of the people who received amnesty were in fact not eligible.”

Rector added that the report also has virtually no “constant dollar growth” in welfare and medical benefits for the next 50 years, and that is “almost certainly an underestimate.”

***

***

The key flaw in Heritage’s 2007 study is its use of static fiscal scoring, rather than dynamic fiscal scoring, to evaluate that year’s immigration reform bill. “Scoring” a bill means predicting its impact on the U.S. budget in the future by estimating how it will affect future spending and tax revenue. A statically scored prediction assumes the bill will not affect the rest of the economy – which is highly unrealistic.

A dynamically scored prediction, on the other hand, assumes that the bill will affect the rest of the economy, also changing tax revenue and government spending. Since increased immigration will increase the size of the economy, it will also increase tax revenue and some government spending. It’s important to factor those increases into any scoring model. Heritage’s 2007 study did not…

A common retort to the above is that many new immigrants will be low-skilled and, because of our progressive tax system, will not pay much in taxes. Expanding the supply of laborers and entrepreneurs through immigration would increase profits, expand the production possibilities frontier, increase the return to capital, and raise incomes for most American workers who are complements. Thus, even if most future immigrants are low-skilled—and they likely will be—their positive effect on the economy would increase tax revenues indirectly.

***

Douglas Holtz-Eakin, a conservative economist who once helmed the Congressional Budget Office, has estimated that the Senate’s immigration reform measure would cut the deficit by more than $2.5 trillion over the next decade alone, for example…

Critics of the 2013 study say that the 50-year horizon for calculating costs is designed to induce a level of sticker shock for Republican politicians. Looking at the bill over the standard 10-year window would show the bill actually reduces the fiscal drag from the undocumented by more than $130 billion, because those being legalized are forbidden from accessing many government support programs as they progress toward US citizenship.

“This study is designed to try to scare conservative Republicans into thinking the cost here is going to be so gigantic that you can’t possibly be for it,” said Haley Barbour, a former Republican governor of Mississippi now working with the Bipartisan Policy Center on its immigration reform efforts…

Moreover, conservatives cringe at the Heritage report’s assertion that “many conservatives believe that if an individual has a job and works hard, he will inevitably be a net tax contributor (paying more in taxes than he takes in benefits). In our society, this has not been true for a very long time.”

***

For all the criticism of the report, however, I think it does one important thing by making an attempt to measure the cost of the legislation over time. Under the current design of the Gang of Eight Senate proposal, immigrants currently here illegally could become legalized after certain near-term conditions are met, but they can’t become citizens for at least 13 years, at which point they’d start becoming eligible for government benefits. The problem is the Congressional Budget Office only measures the fiscal impact of legislation over a 10-year budget window. Any estimate from the CBO, therefore, won’t be able to take into account a spike in the cost of government programs such as Medicaid or Obamacare’s health insurance exchanges as a result of newly-naturalized immigrants claiming benefits.

So, whether or not one agrees with the methodology of this Heritage study, to be useful, any analysis of the impact of immigration legislation should try to estimate costs as new citizens become eligible for government benefits. Costs in year 13 are still costs, even if they don’t show up in CBO’s projections.

***

Last month, Rubio’s office put out a press release stating: “FACT: If the proposed immigration bill does pass, hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants who do not qualify for temporary legal status will be subject to deportation. The legislation also provides for enhanced punishment as well as increased funding for deportation of future illegal immigrants. … Even for illegal immigrants who attain temporary status, that temporary status can be revoked if they commit a serious crime or if they fail to comply with the employment requirement, the public charge requirement (which goes hand-in-hand with the employment requirement), their tax obligations and their physical presence obligations. They will then be subject to deportation.”…

The “public charge” requirement stipulates no immigrant can obtain a green card unless they can verify that they are earning at least 25 percent above the poverty level. But as today’s Heritage Foundation study points out, more than one-third of unlawful immigrant households have incomes below the federal poverty level. That is about 4 million people.

Does Rubio really expect conservatives to believe that the Obama (or Clinton) administration will round up 4 million immigrants and deport them just because they are poor?

***

Senators and their immigration reform allies insist the goal of 70-plus votes laid out last month by Gang of Eight leaders Sens. Chuck Schumer (D-N.Y.) and John McCain (R-Ariz.) is more than just attainable under the right circumstances — it’s imperative. The legislative strategy for passing a bill is based largely on the theory that an overwhelmingly bipartisan vote in the Senate is essential to getting it through the Republican-controlled House…

“The key is Rubio,” said Aguilar, executive director of the Latino Partnership for Conservative Principles. “Without Rubio, this bill would not get anywhere with Republicans. He gives them the cover.”

***

Via Mediaite.

***

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3 4

Now, why the heck would you give opium to a shrieking monkey?

AllahsNippleHair on May 6, 2013 at 11:54 PM

Senors y Senoritas, Ladies and Gentlemen. The time will come when a first world America will outlive its usefulness. Marx, either Groucho or Karl, I can’t remember which, maybe it was both or maybe it was Harpo, once said that America is the opiate of the people. I say that when America outlives its usefulness and becomes a Rubio nation , then opium…will be the opiate…Ahh that’s not a bad idea… we are going to need that badly especially when the booze runs out …

RasThavas on May 7, 2013 at 12:13 AM

This erect!le dysfunction has really got me down.

Axe on May 7, 2013 at 12:10 AM

I need a hankie.

Resist We Much on May 7, 2013 at 12:14 AM

Indeed. Not the first sobriquet that comes to mind for a war implement, though.

wolfsDad on May 7, 2013 at 12:05 AM

She said “Pookey”, not Pokey.

Schadenfreude on May 7, 2013 at 12:14 AM

KCB on May 7, 2013 at 12:12 AM
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm

The poor guy is suffering… :(

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 12:15 AM

I need a hankie.

Resist We Much on May 7, 2013 at 12:14 AM

Here take mine. Damn shame about Axe, huh?

KCB on May 7, 2013 at 12:15 AM

RasThavas on May 7, 2013 at 12:13 AM

And the smokes and the heritage seeds… Le Sigh

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 12:16 AM

Did he roll his eyes?

Resist We Much on May 7, 2013 at 12:09 AM

I smiled and imagined you snoozing. :) Duh. Hello! Pulse here!

PS: You were beautiful. You drooled a little, though. I’m a realist.

As in: ‘I love you, Pookie’ or ‘You are my everything. You are Pookie to me.’

Resist We Much on May 7, 2013 at 12:06 AM

Ak! i get to melt . . . you melted me. :) life is SO COOL!

*rimshot!*

KCB on May 7, 2013 at 12:12 AM

lol — Only been waiting two hours. :)

Axe on May 7, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Nipple,, they aren’t listening to the illegals either. The real ones lay low and keep quiet. I’m a landscaper in Tucson. This is all dem party. There is no groundswell other than that.

The illegals are just fine being illegal. There’s no harm in it for them. Only benefit.

I see it first hand.

Most don’t care about being legal. It’s more of a pain in the ass than it’s worth.

wolly4321 on May 7, 2013 at 12:08 AM

They have more rights and less responsibility…like paying taxes. Why not live in the shadows like a roach? It has to be rough being under bid by illegal labor, my hat’s off to you, Wolly.

AllahsNippleHair on May 7, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Chrome just gave me a malware warning … didn’t like one of the ads.

Anyhow, I have to crash. Daughter needs a drive at 6 a.m. as she is going on a field course in your great country for the next two weeks. Some place in the Adirondacks … NY, I think.

gh on May 7, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Scheming and dreaming
The dearth of icecream cakes
Cactus flower cheesecake
Apple pie and chocolate flakes

Is it wrong to wrangle
When the minstrel plays
Or should you ride this ‘cowboy’
To whittle away your days?

Aubergines and tangerines
Are deep causes of worry
Is it cool to slop the coup
When splicing flocks of durnies?

Slobbery and poverly
Is the charge I cry
It’s laid to rest on a funeral bier
When conversing with the best!

Do the dance of chimeras past
Rams reeling from the platters
Heed the minstrels hearty blast
And smote the chittering chatters!

Thoughts are motes so words are gold
Remember, just one thing is true
Oranges and lemons are never purple
But crazy people sure can be blue!

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Did he roll his eyes?

Resist We Much on May 7, 2013 at 12:09 AM

No, he just smiled :) (couldn’t tell if it was a grin, or a smirk)

Schadenfreude on May 7, 2013 at 12:18 AM

I catch Limbaugh more often than not and his Rubio interviews are frustrating. He needs to nail him to the wall. But, Rubio always squirms loose.

AllahsNippleHair on May 6, 2013 at 11:35 PM

Perhaps Rush needs to untie the other half of his brain (that’s behind his back).

I think Limbaugh and Levin still view Rubio as Presidential material, which shows how far out of touch they are with us.

bw222 on May 7, 2013 at 12:18 AM

gh on May 7, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Take care and good night!

God Bless :-)

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 12:19 AM

lol — Only been waiting two hours. :)

Axe on May 7, 2013 at 12:17 AM

Yer math ain’t good. You’ve been waiting for about 21 hours.

Schadenfreude on May 7, 2013 at 12:19 AM

Cuda Attack

KCB on May 7, 2013 at 12:20 AM

I need a hankie.

Resist We Much on May 7, 2013 at 12:14 AM

rotf :)

– Spark sees this, he’s going to offer you one. He buys them by the case, apparently.

er . . . no you don’t.

Axe on May 7, 2013 at 12:20 AM

Now, why the heck would you give opium to a shrieking monkey?

AllahsNippleHair on May 6, 2013 at 11:54 PM

RasThavas on May 7, 2013 at 12:13 AM

Well, when you’re done, I need to borrow the monkey.

AllahsNippleHair on May 7, 2013 at 12:21 AM

RWM- I’m totally down with cuddlemuffin from here on. I’ve read more words of yours than my ex-wife. She had names for me too.

Cuddlemuffin,.. it doesn’t roll off the tongue as well as hers, but it is more palatable. ;>)

Keep posting intel.

wolly4321 on May 7, 2013 at 12:21 AM

I would not want to deprive you of your moment but alas a moment is all I can spare.

VorDaj on May 7, 2013 at 12:05 AM

Okay, that’s cool….. a moment’s good…

*scoops nacho and bean dip*

…Hey! Have you ever listened to this?

*flips album cover up to show it*

Hmmm… “Spirit” – ever hear of ‘em?……*swigs tea*….

williamg on May 7, 2013 at 12:22 AM

williamg on May 7, 2013 at 12:22 AM

Now yer talkin’! Cool song :-)

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 12:24 AM

AllahsNippleHair on May 6, 2013 at 11:35 PM

bw222 on May 7, 2013 at 12:18 AM

Or maybe they are just historians: Bush I, Dole, Bush II, McCain, Romney.
The suck zone.

AllahsNippleHair on May 7, 2013 at 12:24 AM

Earl Grey time mmmmmmmmmmmmm

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 12:26 AM

How much does it cost to ship a book from the UK? We wonders, yes we wonders precious.

Axe on May 7, 2013 at 12:26 AM

For Axe only

Schadenfreude on May 7, 2013 at 12:29 AM

You’re damned right I get underbid.

But all the drugs and crime.. that’s worse.

2,000 lb drug bust? Yea, whatever. Just a typical day.

wolly4321 on May 7, 2013 at 12:30 AM

I have it on good authority that Mr and Mrs Marshfox (Munro) may make an appearance on QOTD this weekend!!

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 12:09 AM

Awesome. :) Will be interesting to hear Mrs.

Axe on May 7, 2013 at 12:30 AM

Axe on May 7, 2013 at 12:26 AM

Can’t be all that expensive…

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 12:30 AM

I need a hankie.

Resist We Much on May 7, 2013 at 12:14 AM

Here take mine. Damn shame about Axe, huh?

KCB on May 7, 2013 at 12:15 AM

Why, thank you! Are you sure that you won’t need it? It’s a tragic story.

Bummer.

Resist We Much on May 7, 2013 at 12:30 AM

williamg on May 6, 2013 at 11:52 PM

says creepy dude to all the ladies here.
I love you! Your soooo Hot! OMG!
AP you suck!

bazil9 on May 6, 2013 at 11:55 PM

Yeah……you pretty much nailed me —- waaall, except for the “OMG” part…I Never say that…. also, I try to remember to put the apostrophe in “You’re”………

I’m honored and humbled…

*stares at shoes*

williamg on May 7, 2013 at 12:30 AM

Axe on May 7, 2013 at 12:30 AM

yes it will!!

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 12:31 AM

After a brief hiatus, I return and the first 2 comments I see are:

Now, why the heck would you give opium to a shrieking monkey?

AllahsNippleHair on May 6, 2013 at 11:54 PM

And

This erect!le dysfunction has really got me down.

Axe on May 7, 2013 at 12:10 AM

So I see QOTD is going along as usual, only slightly off topic

Jackalope on May 7, 2013 at 12:32 AM

We eat continental style, with fork in the left hand and the knife in the right.

!

Axe on May 7, 2013 at 12:33 AM

For Axe only

Schadenfreude on May 7, 2013 at 12:29 AM

You know I had to look. Exerpt:

Do not pass wind in public text taken from and copyright of projcetbritain.com
Now how can we say this politely? Let’s say that you want to pass wind. What do you do? Go somewhere private and let it out. If you accidentally pass wind in company say ‘pardon me’.

KCB on May 7, 2013 at 12:33 AM

Jackalope on May 7, 2013 at 12:32 AM

And the Glade is a safe haven…

Time to scout around!!

(Puts on Deputy Peace Officer Uniform)

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 12:34 AM

Jackalope on May 7, 2013 at 12:32 AM

:-)

KCB on May 7, 2013 at 12:35 AM

KCB on May 7, 2013 at 12:33 AM

Now see! I would never look!!

Pass wind eh…

Excuse me…or is it Pardon me? I forgot?!

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 12:36 AM

This erect!le dysfunction has really got me down.

Axe on May 7, 2013 at 12:10 AM

So I see QOTD is going along as usual, only slightly off topic

Jackalope on May 7, 2013 at 12:32 AM

Yeah, but that was funny right there, right? :)

Ah. Meh.

Axe on May 7, 2013 at 12:36 AM

That’s what makes it so much fun here at nite, on and off topic, it confuses the aliens…That’s what makes it so much fun here at nite, on and off topic, it confuses the aliens…

A respite from trolls, most of the time

Jackalope on May 7, 2013 at 12:37 AM

Now, why the heck would you give opium to a shrieking monkey?

AllahsNippleHair on May 6, 2013 at 11:54 PM

No – well, it’s just an image, Dude…..see – Opium is something that people take to have weird dreams…….. and – not that I would have any basis for knowing this – but sometimes in the “Opium Den” (that’s what they called the places where you smoked it and “slept”)…some of the patrons would get restless in their “sleep” (note I’m putting “sleep” in quotes, because it’s not entirely accurate and it’s kind of a weird state)….anyway – the patrons would get restless in their “sleep” and begin thrashing or screaming like a shrieking monkey……then the managers would have to come in, and….

….well – you get the idea

williamg on May 7, 2013 at 12:37 AM

KCB on May 7, 2013 at 12:33 AM

Awwww heck, I farted! Sorry!! Lmao :-D

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 12:37 AM

oops

Jackalope on May 7, 2013 at 12:37 AM

You’re damned right I get underbid.

But all the drugs and crime.. that’s worse.

2,000 lb drug bust? Yea, whatever. Just a typical day.

wolly4321 on May 7, 2013 at 12:30 AM

Well, you know that’s OUR fault!

AllahsNippleHair on May 7, 2013 at 12:37 AM

It would only cost around $500 to buy the whole Gang of Eight one-way bus tickets to Mexico – to go live with their actual constituents.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on May 7, 2013 at 12:38 AM

I need to brb again, till at least the top of the hour. And things are slow, and it might even taper out soon . . .

Resist We Much on May 7, 2013 at 12:30 AM

Emmagonnamissyourexit?

Axe on May 7, 2013 at 12:38 AM

More handy tips

In all countries in Britain …

Women in Britain are entitled to equal respect and status as men (and indeed vice versa) in all areas of life and tend to have more independence and responsibility than in some other cultures. Women are usually independent and accustomed to entering public places unaccompanied. It is usual for women to go out and about on their own as well as with friends. Men and women mix freely.

It is ok for women to eat alone in a restaurant.
It is ok for women to wander around on their own.
It is ok for women to drink beer.

KCB on May 7, 2013 at 12:39 AM

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on May 7, 2013 at 12:38 AM

I like your math.

Axe on May 7, 2013 at 12:40 AM

Axe on May 7, 2013 at 12:26 AM

It depends upon how fast you want it. If you want to overnight it, it’ll cost $60-100 depending on the carrier, where you live, and time of delivery. Much less as you wait…down to $10-20 if regular mail. If you’re buying from a company, they will have their own shipping policy. Check the website.

Resist We Much on May 7, 2013 at 12:40 AM

Awwww heck, I farted! Sorry!! Lmao :-D

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 12:37 AM

My fault. I just had an uncontrollable urge to pull your finger.

KCB on May 7, 2013 at 12:40 AM

If you ship a book from the UK, will they be required to collect and deposit a State sales tax?

wolly4321 on May 7, 2013 at 12:41 AM

It is ok for women to eat alone in a restaurant.
It is ok for women to wander around on their own.
It is ok for women to drink beer.
KCB on May 7, 2013 at 12:39 AM

Unless one accidently stumbles into a muslim enclave, then watch out!!

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 12:41 AM

Hahahahahahaha, s’arrrright! I pulled me own!! ;P

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 12:42 AM

viking01 on May 7, 2013 at 12:42 AM

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm verrrrrah tasty!

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 12:42 AM

wolly4321 on May 7, 2013 at 12:41 AM

Phluck, now it will… Gawd Dang them all to Hell!!!!!

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 12:43 AM

Did somebody give Jackie the night off?

KCB on May 7, 2013 at 12:43 AM

Now, why the heck would you give opium to a shrieking monkey?

AllahsNippleHair on May 6, 2013 at 11:54 PM

….well – you get the idea

williamg on May 7, 2013 at 12:37 AM

I understand, but let me confirm. There is no monkey?
Damn.

AllahsNippleHair on May 7, 2013 at 12:44 AM

I like your math.

Axe on May 7, 2013 at 12:40 AM

I can’t take all the credit. Greyhound sponsors my comments … but thanks.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on May 7, 2013 at 12:44 AM

I missed this one:

Belinda sent sent us an email on the indelicate subject of ‘passing wind’ in public:

“The expression ‘pardon me’ would be considered by the upper classes to be rather common. When I was growing up, I was told by my mother, at school and by my aunt who was a nanny to an aristocratic family that the correct thing to do if this happens is to carry on as if nothing’s happened and for the entire company to ignore it completely as if they’ve never noticed. ( even if it’s very obvious). I think young people nowadays would probably be more inclined to laugh it off but certainly the older generation in ‘polite company’ would never, ever draw attention to the incident by apologising. Basically the advice is say ‘excuse me’ for mouth burps, ignore bottom burps.”

KCB on May 7, 2013 at 12:44 AM

Possibly. Whatcha doin?

Resist We Much on May 7, 2013 at 12:41 AM

. . .

. . . I can’t tell you here. :) It involves another computer though, behind a way unfriendly and serious firewall, what with the protecting what’s on it and everything . . .

Um . . . if I miss your exit . . . I mean, you know. You know? :)

Axe on May 7, 2013 at 12:46 AM

I understand, but let me confirm. There is no monkey?
Damn.

AllahsNippleHair on May 7, 2013 at 12:44 AM

Really…No monkey….gonna have to think on that one.

KCB on May 7, 2013 at 12:47 AM

Did somebody give Jackie the night off?

KCB on May 7, 2013 at 12:43 AM

Jackie might have. :)

Axe on May 7, 2013 at 12:47 AM

bottom burps
KCB on May 7, 2013 at 12:44 AM

I like that, Ms Manners eh? Or Modern English Etiquette for the Young English Lady

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 12:47 AM

KCB on May 7, 2013 at 12:44 AM

I thought you were supposed to blame the dog.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on May 7, 2013 at 12:47 AM

Actually,, I require my women to drink beer,,,err .. or just maybe it always ends up that way?

wolly4321 on May 7, 2013 at 12:47 AM

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 12:47 AM

Sounds like it. It was in the same link. At my age I still laugh at fart humor.

KCB on May 7, 2013 at 12:49 AM

Psssssssssssssssssssssst Sparky!! Get over here! Quick!

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 12:50 AM

I thought you were supposed to blame the dog.

ThePrimordialOrderedPair on May 7, 2013 at 12:47 AM

See I have read that too. Maybe that is just in the U.S.

KCB on May 7, 2013 at 12:50 AM

wolly4321 on May 7, 2013 at 12:47 AM

I’ll have Newcastle Brown if you please wolly!! ;)

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 12:51 AM

Roses on Fire

Schadenfreude on May 7, 2013 at 12:51 AM

Psssssssssssssssssssssst Sparky!! Get over here! Quick!

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 12:50 AM

Pssssssst Sparky! Do not pull her finger. Stand down!

KCB on May 7, 2013 at 12:52 AM

KCB on May 7, 2013 at 12:49 AM

At this point, who doesn’t?

(If they are honest)

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 12:52 AM

KCB on May 7, 2013 at 12:52 AM

Oh man!!!! Dang… Sheesh……. Hahahahahahahahahahaha…

Some secret keeper you are! ;)

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 12:53 AM

I smiled and imagined you snoozing. :) Duh. Hello! Pulse here!

Axe on May 7, 2013 at 12:17 AM

You smiled when they told you that I work so hard that I tire myself out? Seriously, after I said that Saturdays were no different than Tuesdays?

PS: You were beautiful. You drooled a little, though. I’m a realist.

No, I didn’t! That was Witchy-Woman-Evil-Eye-Avatar psyching you out.

As in: ‘I love you, Pookie’ or ‘You are my everything. You are Pookie to me.’

Resist We Much on May 7, 2013 at 12:06 AM

Ak! i get to melt . . . you melted me. :) life is SO COOL!

Resist We Much on May 7, 2013 at 12:53 AM

williamg on May 7, 2013 at 12:37 AM

I understand, but let me confirm. There is no monkey?
Damn.

AllahsNippleHair on May 7, 2013 at 12:44 AM

Well – Wait! Don’t let me say something Unreasonable, here!……It’s ABSOLUTELY possible that monkeys COULD be involved!…………

williamg on May 7, 2013 at 12:54 AM

What is above is below
What is without is within
What is to come is in the past
Its rising is not bright
Nor its setting dark
Twisting back
Beyond my mind
Life from a spiral void.

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 12:55 AM

Axe on May 7, 2013 at 12:46 AM

Secret Agent Man Axe

Um . . . if I miss your exit . . . I mean, you know. You know? :)

Yes, Bitcoins!!!

Resist We Much on May 7, 2013 at 12:56 AM

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 12:55 AM

I kinda plagarized that from 2 poets…

Forgot who now…

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 12:57 AM

Foggy Weather

Schadenfreude on May 7, 2013 at 12:57 AM

I am so mad right now. blog.com has been down since last night…
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 12:58 AM

williamg on May 7, 2013 at 12:37 AM
I understand, but let me confirm. There is no monkey?
Damn.

AllahsNippleHair on May 7, 2013 at 12:44 AM

williamg on May 7, 2013 at 12:54 AM

Now, don’t say that too loud! We don’t want anyone trying to steal your shrieking monkey!

AllahsNippleHair on May 7, 2013 at 12:59 AM

Die Roboter

equanimous on May 7, 2013 at 12:59 AM

Calling it a night! Good night HotAir!

KCB on May 7, 2013 at 1:00 AM

KCB on May 7, 2013 at 1:00 AM

Good Night Ken, God Bless and sweet dreams :-)

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 1:01 AM

equanimous on May 7, 2013 at 12:59 AM

Now I need a shrieking monkey!!!! Nice :-)

Haven’t heard Kraftwerk in years!!

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 1:05 AM

I really, really like Scrumpy-Doodles!

williamg on May 7, 2013 at 1:06 AM

williamg on May 7, 2013 at 1:06 AM

Awwwwwwwwwww (pookie) ;)

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 1:07 AM

So that’s how it works ?
Then will someone explain to me how Hussein’s Moochanty has been on welfare and public housing and every other benefit she is not eligible for ?
Hmmmm….she didn’t even have to wait for amnesty and 13 years :-)

burrata on May 7, 2013 at 1:07 AM

This erect!le dysfunction has really got me down.

Axe on May 7, 2013 at 12:10 AM

I need a hankie.

Resist We Much on May 7, 2013 at 12:14 AM

Oh my.

1. He hates Limies
2. His “Boy George” is on the fritz.

O_o <—I don't want to insert evil laugh. Poor Axe, his thingy went poof.

SparkPlug on May 7, 2013 at 1:07 AM

I really, really like Scrumpy-Doodles!

williamg on May 7, 2013 at 1:06 AM

She is a blast. You won’t be able to catch her though. Her wings flutter and she’s gone.

SparkPlug on May 7, 2013 at 1:08 AM

‘Niters, Pookie, Pooks, and Pookettes!

Resist We Much on May 7, 2013 at 1:08 AM

Resist We Much on May 7, 2013 at 1:08 AM

Good night Sophie!! God Bless and sweetest dreams :-)

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 1:10 AM

Psssssssssssssssssssssst Sparky!! Get over here! Quick!

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 12:50 AM

What’s crackin’ matey?

SparkPlug on May 7, 2013 at 1:10 AM

Yeah, but that was funny right there, right? :)

Ah. Meh.

Axe on May 7, 2013 at 12:36 AM

Definitely!
Definitely funny! Definitely funny! Definitely!
Judge Wapner comes on at 2:00! I can’t miss Judge Wapner! Wapner comes on at 2:00!

Definitely! Definitely funny!

williamg on May 7, 2013 at 1:10 AM

SparkPlug on May 7, 2013 at 1:10 AM

It’s not a book!! And it’s heavily protected with spells n such…

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 1:11 AM

williamg on May 7, 2013 at 1:10 AM

You won’t miss that!

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 1:12 AM

It’s not a book!! And it’s heavily protected with spells n such…

Scrumpy on May 7, 2013 at 1:11 AM