Video: Boston man politely informs Infowars reporter what he thinks of conspiracy theories about marathon bombings

posted at 3:21 pm on April 29, 2013 by Allahpundit

Via Raw Story and Mediaite, enjoy as a local confronts a representative from one of Tamerlan Tsarnaev’s favorite sites. There are two ways to respond to a crank. One: Rebut him point by point. That’s effective when done correctly, but often it requires patience and easy recall of available facts in order to spot the crank’s lies and distortions. Difficult to do extemporaneously, and flawed insofar as it pays the crank the unwitting compliment of taking him seriously enough to rebut.

Two: Do this.

Fair warning — there’s an F-bomb here every three seconds or so. Not only is it not safe for work, it’s probably not safe to play at home with the windows open and/or children within 100 yards. Either use your headphones or save it for when there’s no one around. As for what the Infowars guy is filming, I don’t know but I’m sure we’ll find out when it’s linked on Drudge in a week or two.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 2 3

breffnian on April 29, 2013 at 8:40 PM

I’ll go with that…for me it’s like the opening scene introducing Darth Vader. Turns out you CAN’T suspend another human being up in the air by the neck like that, not unless you, yourself, weigh far, far more than the object Darth’s lifting…

But you know what, I don’t care, it was STILL a great scene. So too here, sure it has its flaws, but it’s STILL a great scene.

And, BTW, I denounce myself as a nerd, now…for checking up on the physics of Star Wars and Darth Vader, amongst other things…also, No, Star Fleet could NOT defeat the Empire….should you wonder.

JFKY on April 29, 2013 at 8:47 PM

OT but related:

Ron Paul: Police manhunt for Boston suspect scarier than attack…

Via Drudge.

Yes, Rep Paul I agree the manhunt was MUCH scarier than the two men who bombed the Marathon, killed several, crippled 200, killed a cop and throw home-made hand grenades at the police…MUCH scarier.

And that’s why luaP noR is NOT President and his followers barely a cut above Alex Jones listeners, assuming 50% of them aren’t listeners.

JFKY on April 29, 2013 at 8:53 PM

It isn’t an “I Love InfoWars” shirt, it’s a “I hate group-think” shirt. Yes, that means you; you and your knuckle-dragging brethren here at “HotAir” the smug, sanctimony dripping off your chins when you’re done sucking off Allah and Ed.

mountainaires on April 29, 2013 at 6:02 PM

egads…

equanimous on April 29, 2013 at 8:55 PM

KY-man.

You don’t need to beg other commenters to hold your hand and debate for you. And I see that your propensity to resort to insults and profanity is in direct proportion to your inability to process facts.

Media has reported since his killing, and it has not been retracted, that Dzhokhar Tsarnaev ran over his brother while escaping from police. Yet here we have audio from a local Boston radio show, of a female caller who claims that she and her boyfriend witnessed the entire episode from the front of his home, and saw clearly that police ran over the older Tsarnaev and then riddle his body with bullets. She also said she didn’t believe Tsarnaev fired back or even had a gun. Here’s the audio, you can make of it what you will, but if she’s not lying, then police have been caught in a very damning lie:

About the cature of the younger Chechen and the alleged throat wound, here’s a story that details the glaring contradictions in the story as originally told by authorities:

The firs two lines detail the discrepancy:

WASHINGTON — Two U.S. officials say the surviving suspect in the Boston bombings was unarmed when police captured him hiding inside a boat in a neighborhood back yard.

Authorities originally said they had exchanged gunfire with Dzhokhar Tsarnaev (joh-KHAHR’ tsahr-NEYE’-ehv) for more than one hour Friday evening before they were able to subdue him.

For the Cops to say they were engaged in an hour-long gun fight with Dzhokar, only later to admit he’s been arrested unarmed is not a mix-up which resulted from inaccurate reporting in the heat of the moment- this is obviously authorities being caught trying to doctor the story. Beyond doubt, lies have been told to the public about the basic facts of this story, the only question is why. Was it to cover up incompetence or actual malfeasance?

If, even after Benghazi and Fast n’Furious, you still reject the notion as tin-foil absurdity that government agencies and the media would conspire in lying to the public, then you’re just beyond hope.

sartana on April 29, 2013 at 9:09 PM

Again you are either a FOOL or a KNAVE, Sartana…a Fool if you believe such tripe…a KNAVE if you don’t believe it, but spread it for profit or spite…

Go back to your Head Shop and bother us no more….

Were it true that Info Wars was merely an government disinformation site, don’t you think they’d have killed you by now?

Simply put Occam’s Razor does in most conspiracies…but folks such as yourself don’t like Occam, because it is easier to live in your parent’s basement, hit the bong and munch the Cheeto’s than face the unpleasant truth about your logic and evidence…and your sad need to demonstrate an illusory superiority over the “Sheeple.”

I am giving you what the Fat Troofer got (and deserved), namely Contempt, Contumely, and Small Regard….

To debate you further or at all simply implies that your “information” is indeed information….

As they say, never argue with a drunk or a fool, as the audience may not be able to tell the difference.

JFKY on April 29, 2013 at 9:26 PM

Alex Jones is indeed Rightwing.

He was rightwing when he started his show in 2000.

He was rightwing when he was attracting progressive fans with his conspiracy theories about Bushitler rigging electronic voting machines.

He was rightwing when he was attracting progressive fans with his conspiracy theories about Bushitler covertly assasinating Senator Wellstone.

He was rightwing when he was attracting progressive fans with his conspiracy theories about “The Bush Crime Family’s Body Count”.

He was rightwing when a parade of notable progressives came to him begging to be on his show: Greg Pallast, Brad Friedman, Gore Vidal, George Galloway, Ed Asner, KRS One, Christopher Hedges,…

Polls from the second term of the Bush administration showed consistently that half of Democrats affirm either the “Bush Knew” or “Bush Did It” form of Trutherism.

They even made a Hollywood movie of it; called it Fahrenheit 9-11. The party elites did not shun this character. They sat him in the presidential box beside Carter at the 2004 DNC.

Democrat Rep. Conyers hosted a mock criminal trial for Bush in the Capitol basement. The event had to be shut down because of anti-semitic literature which was being passed around.

I could go on, but this is how things proceeded for several years. Then, something magical happened: a progressive won the presidency.

…and so now it’s important for us to be concerned that the wife of a state legislator and a website only popular with old men who share video clips by compressing them to 11mb WMVs have repeated some Alex Jones conspiracy theories.

Those are the proportions of this concern trolling about Alex Jones qua strawman du jour for Romney voters.

That’s what I’d like to see AP taking apart here, as I’ve come to rely on AP’s skills in skewering and deflating the left’s phony, manufactured outrages.

eh on April 29, 2013 at 9:29 PM

eh on April 29, 2013 at 9:29 PM

I’m sorry I voted Romney and am one of the Sheeple, what the point of that rant?

That Alex Jones is LEFT WING?

That he is RIGHT Wing?

And I haven’t the foggiest about the lines beginning “…and so now it’s important for us to be concerned /// strawman du jour for Romney voters.”

Please be a bit more clear…show all your work please.

JFKY on April 29, 2013 at 9:39 PM

I had no idea. Did Ron Paul embrace being the star? It makes me wonder if his son can separate himself from these beliefs or is the Senate the pinnacle of his career?

Cindy Munford on April 29, 2013 at 5:21 PM

Yes, Paul embraced his role. He’s also been a guest on Alex Jones’ radio show numerous times.

sartana on April 29, 2013 at 9:09 PM

The logic doesn’t follow that because there was a coverup re the Benghazi incident and in Fast and Furious, then there must be a coverup of the Boston Marathon bombing.

You claim an eyewitness attested to the cold-blooded murder of the older bomber brother. I saw a sequence of photographs taken by a citizen living on the street where the shootout took place. Those photographs (and his account) jive with the police version. Thus, you have the police account, photographic evidence, and the account of a reputable eyewitness corroborating the police version which conflict with the account given by your favorite source. I’ll go with the cops on this one, thanks.

You also claim the younger brother was silenced by a bullet through the mouth and throat; therefore (according to you), how could he confess to anything? Er, how about pen and paper?

Yes, there has been an attempted coverup of the Boston Marathon bombings. What the government and the press have attempted to gloss over and obfuscate is the religious affiliation of the bombers and the role their religious beliefs played in their actions.

troyriser_gopftw on April 29, 2013 at 9:43 PM

troyriser_gopftw on April 29, 2013 at 9:43 PM

I’m telling you wasting your time… because he’s got an answer for everything…Did Popular Mechanics shut up the Loose Change Posse? No, because they were Knaves and Fools…You can quote the Police Report/Video Clips all you want, ask logical questions until the cows come home, but folks like Sartana and Mountain-airhead will never be swayed…

In the process you grant them a legitimacy they really don’t merit…

Hence my mimicking of Mr McShoutey…Sartana is a Moron or a F*cking @ss-hat.

But I shall enjoy your attempt to “reason” with the Knave or Fool….

JFKY on April 29, 2013 at 9:50 PM

The reason why this kid painted with such a wide brush is simply because the right wing and Alex Jones share some fundamental views. Let’s say the things that they are most passionate about, they share alike.

Let’s face it, after Sandy Hook, Hotair became anti-gun control central. And thousands of posts bleated on about the great conspiracy to “disarm” the public so that the “guvment” can “take over”. Classic Alex Jones stuff. Those posters are all over Hotair. They should be banned, if hotair was intellectually honest. Then you have obamacare. According to many right-wingers, that is also a conspiracy to create death panels so that the sick and elderly can be killed off. That’s another Hotair classic.

Own it, conservatives. You guys love conspiracies, especially if the bad guy is the gov’mint. I know you don’t like to get smeared as conspiracy nuts, but many of you guys are. Sure, there are left-wing conspiracy people. But when they blamed Bush for 9/11, it was only because they hated Bush, not because they really believed their own copy. When Bush left office, those people almost totally disappeared. But the right wing actually does believe that stuff, year after year, decade after decade, from democrat to republican administration, it matters not. It’s always the conspiracy.

keep the change on April 29, 2013 at 9:54 PM

Not a “conspiracy” if it’s true is it, or did you forget all the quotes, past and present of those involved in the great Control Debate, from your side…lines about a desire to outlaw all weapons, or lines about universal registration, or lines about how this wasn’t really going to solve the Mass Shooter problem? Or the ORIGINAL great line, “Never let a crisis go to waste.”?

JFKY on April 29, 2013 at 9:58 PM

Now KTC is wrong and a Potato-Head, but worth an debate…s/he is making an argument and it is reasonable and supported by facts.

KTC isn’t saying that Alex Jones’ problem is that he isn’t crazy ENOUGH…

JFKY on April 29, 2013 at 10:04 PM

keep the change on April 29, 2013 at 9:54 PM

You want to hear my conspiracy theories? No? That’s okay. I’ll go anyway:

I believe Obamacare was intended to fail from the beginning in order to pave the way for a single payer national health system.

I believe the American press has largely forsaken its 1st Amendment obligations and is now little more than the agitprop division of the Democratic Party. Soviet-era Pravda was never so much in the tank for Brezhnev as the American press has been for Obama.

I believe the Fast & Furious operation was a botched attempt to sway public opinion in re gun control legislation and to justify tighter regulatory controls on firearm and ammunition sales.

I believe Anthropogenic Global Warming is a scam.

I believe President Obama sacrificed the lives of four good men in Benghazi because he worried the truth about the attack, which was conducted by an Al Qaeda affiliate and not caused by a spontaneous demonstration sparked by a YouTube video, would damage his reelection chances. His Secretary of State provably lied before Congress to protect her own political future.

That’s what I believe.

troyriser_gopftw on April 29, 2013 at 10:19 PM

-KYman

What “tripe” is it that I’m a fool for believing?

As I linked to above, and you’ve failed to acknowledge, the “authorities” have already been caught issuing false information. There is nothing to believe on this- it’s a fact that police lied about apprehending the younger Tsarnaev after an hour-long firefight as they’ve already admitted that he was caught unarmed. These are facts not suppositions.

What exactly are you arguing here? Or are you just a troll hurling insults?

According to you from the position you seem to be taking here, anyone who questions the narrative put out by the White House on Benghazi is in Alex Jones territory.

sartana on April 29, 2013 at 10:23 PM

sartana on April 29, 2013 at 10:23 PM

You’re again deliberately employing a logical fallacy. The Boston Marathon bombing and the Benghazi incident are not identical events. Stop doing it.

troyriser_gopftw on April 29, 2013 at 10:32 PM

So the asshat is supposedly a rightwing conspiracy theorist? Believing the FBI did the bombing is “rightwing”? Maybe the swearing guy really does have half a brain.

disa on April 29, 2013 at 10:51 PM

-Troyriser

Non sequitur. I didn’t say we must assume a “coverup” in Boston simply because there was a coverup on Benghazi and the rest. I didn’t even say there was a “coverup” on Boston. I merely pointed out several glaring inconsistencies in the reporting and proven falsehoods put out by the agencies handling this.

I didn’t claim that an eyewitness testified to seeing the police run over the older Chechen- I linked to audio from a Boston radio station where you can hear the eyewitness herself testifying to such. Click on the link, listen to her account and tell me if she’s lying. If you have photos that show the younger Chechen runnning over his brother, then by all means put them up here. None of this “I have it on reliable sources crap”- if you’ve seen the photos that show this, go get them and post them here.

Once again, I did not accuse the police of running over the Chechen, the female caller did. If you can prove she’s lying, and it would be lying as it’s not probable to mistake something like that, then please post your proof here. Here’s the link once again to her account:

I never claimed that the younger Chechen was “silenced” by a shot to the throat- the cops did. Then they admitted to capturing him unarmed- yet none of the reporting on this has attempted to establish for the record, we the public that is, whether or not he had a throat wound and if he did where it came from. And if you think it’s a trivial matter to establish how he’s been communicating with the interrogators after it was stated publicly by the mayor of Boston that the injury was serious enough that he might never be questioned, then you really need to rethink this.

troyriser_gopftw on April 29, 2013 at 9:43 PM

So you agree with me that accusing government agencies of engaging in cover-ups does not necessarily put one in tin-foil hat territory. Good. Catherine Herridge of FOX News will be happy to be vindicated on that. As regards Boston, your alleged cover-up involves whitewashing Islam. I myself have not alleged a “cover-up” so much as I’ve pointed out many glaring inconsistencies and obvious lies- from this one could ascertain that some type of cover-up is being engineered, but I’m not sure what that is.

You did not address the widely reported and now disproven “hour-long firefight”. This is not the kind of detail that gets honestly mis-reported, this is an obvious lie that the authorities put out there for whatever reason. I’m not going to list all the other absurd inconsistencies and bad reporting on this as they’re too many to list here and they’re being uncovered by the day.

And please, Riser, enough with cheap shots over linking to Huffington Post and what that says about my sympathies. I linked to that because HPost is a liberal news outlet with no motivations to accuse the Feds under this White House of malfeasance, and whatever you think of their bent, they’re hardly in Alex Jones territory.

sartana on April 29, 2013 at 10:53 PM

Fire doesn’t melt steel.

Thats all you need to know.

BobMbx on April 29, 2013 at 11:00 PM

troyriser_gopftw on April 29, 2013 at 10:32 PM

You need to read JKY’s unhinged comments directed at me before you attempt to parse my responses to him. Nowhere did I say Boston and Benghazi were identical events. What I did was present glaring inconsistencies in the reporting and proven falsehoods put out by government agencies regarding the Boston terror attack, such that one should indeed question the official narrative on this. DKNY did not respond to anything specific I put forth, and instead hurled invective and profanity, which would lead one to deduce that he’s not attacking me on the specifics of this one even in Boston, but attacking me for questioning an official narrative of any kind. He’s a troll who’s added nothing to the discussion.

And Troy, once again- pics or it didn’t happen.

sartana on April 29, 2013 at 11:16 PM

sartana on April 29, 2013 at 10:53 PM

I’m not above the occasional cheap shot but didn’t say anything about the Huffington Post. You must have me confused with someone else.

You’re wrong on this Boston Marathon deal. And not ‘just because’, either. As I wrote–and as you failed to refute–there was more than one civilian eyewitness to the police firefight with the brothers. Given the disparity between your eyewitness’s account and that of the other civilian eyewitness I know about–who corroborated the police account and managed to take pictures of the fight as it happened–I’ll go with the police account.

troyriser_gopftw on April 29, 2013 at 11:21 PM

sartana on April 29, 2013 at 11:16 PM

Thank you for the information, I appreciate the logic & reason of your argument. I had not been aware of the “Alex Jones” view of events and had merely dismissed it as yet another in his long series of “false flags”. It seems it does bear looking into after all.

It seems there are some who can’t tell the difference between Richard Gage and Alex Jones on 911 or between Alex Jones and Sheriff Arpaio & Lord Monckton on the Birth Certificate issue…

Liam1304 on April 29, 2013 at 11:27 PM

troyriser_gopftw on April 29, 2013 at 11:24 PM

Thank you for the photo, they were useful.

Liam1304 on April 29, 2013 at 11:32 PM

Liam1304 on April 29, 2013 at 11:27 PM

Yes, but Jones really stands out in his theories on Jewish banker plots to take over the world and spider-goat DNA hybridization experiments conducted by the Illuminati.

I’m not making those up. Buy that and you’ll buy anything.

troyriser_gopftw on April 29, 2013 at 11:32 PM

I’m not making those up. Buy that and you’ll buy anything.

I’ll stick with the evidence, for the moment that doesn’t include the inevitable theories about the evil joos running the world or that genetic stuff. I believe we have more than a handful to deal with regarding what we do know.

Liam1304 on April 29, 2013 at 11:37 PM

Liam1304 on April 29, 2013 at 11:37 PM

You miss my point. Alex Jones propagates the worst kind of antisemitism and is little different in that regard from America Firsters and the German-American Bund prior to World War II and the Willis Carto Holocaust Deniers that followed. Jones isn’t a harmless crank. He’s a bankrolled bigot with an agenda.

troyriser_gopftw on April 29, 2013 at 11:52 PM

My advice? Just don’t tell a bad guy you’re going to ‘slap the poop out of him’ beforehand. He might not take you seriously. Whenever I see the word ‘poop’ in print, I get third-grader flashbacks and chuckle out loud.

I wanted to say “shit” but in view of decorum and the sensitivities of HA I toned it down. As a side note, I shut down a physically and emotionally abusive father at the local zoo three weeks ago and the threat to “slap the poop” out of him worked just fine. You never know.

Mason on April 30, 2013 at 12:15 AM

Thanks for the photos Troy. Although you’ve misrepresented what they show and what testimony the witness gives. Nowhere on his page does he say he witnessed the one Chechen in the black SUV running his brother down- just that the one brother charged the police position in the SUV. If that happened, it would be strange that he didn’t see it, and if he did, stranger that he wouldn’t include that in his account. The testimony of the female caller is very clear that the Chechen was run over by a “police SUV” not merely a black SUV. She also made no mention of any type of bomb going off as your guy relates , which would be a serious omission on her part if it indeed happened. So there’s a discrepancy between the two accounts that needs to be reconciled. Also, from the radio-callers testimony, the Chechen was riddled with bullets after being hit by the SUV, which is something one would not want to happen if as the authorities themselves reported, they needed information from these two suspects as to whatever help they might have had in planning and carrying this out, as well as possible further attacks planned. I hope you don’t think it puts me into Alex Jones territory for wanting to establish the facts here.

And we’re discussing merely one inconsistency related to the Boston attacks among many. Just as supporters of the White House seize on one of many damning facts related to Fast and Furious, solve it to their own content and then declare “case closed”, and anyone on the Right who continues to pursue the matter is dismissed as a wing-nut on a political witch-hunt.

My point on this is that there are enough red flags here, both in the media’s reporting and the facts put out by authorities, that we the people who are paying attention, need to be vigilant and weed out the facts from disinformation. You yourself have asserted that the government agencies have a motive for covering up at least one aspect of this attack, all I’m saying is I think there is more than a slight possibility that they might want to bury more than just that.

And it’s just foolish to trust a news media that just buried the Gosnell story, or a Right Wing media that continues it’s year-long embargo on Joe Arpaio and his legitimate investigation into possibly felonies and forged documents, to be reporting the facts wherever they lead.

sartana on April 30, 2013 at 12:25 AM

I can see why there are some here who may empathize with the shouter while not necessarily appreciating his behavior.

Simply put, he’s permitted to lay into the guy so coarsely only because he’s identified his target as a rightwinger.

You didn’t see this sort of thing back in the 9-11 era. A guy caught on tape yelling at a truther would go viral as evidence of the perverse bloodlust of a war-hungry populace.

This is why Rolling Thunder operates the way they do: arrayed in a silent blockade, without interaction or signage. It’s the only option against leftwing provocateurs.

Though the shouter is speaking to sentiments we all share, he’s speaking with a freedom only available to a leftwinger standing against a rightwinger.

The second context to observe is the sudden interest in Alex Jones. Jones has been on the air since early 2000. Until 2008, Jones spun nasty, dark, calumnious tales about Bush. Progressives loved him, all but the fringe of the right Jones comes from hated him, and the mainstream press had no interest in mentioning him. By 2011, Jones had moved on from Bush to spin nasty, dark, calumnious tales about Obama, and so progressives designed to repurpose Alex Jones the underground truth-teller into Alex Jones, obtuse strawman for Romney voters. So, currently, the righties that used to hate him and the fringe who liked him still do while progressives cynically pretend that the Alex Jones method of historical analyses is anathema to their cool and collected demeanors. As a consequence of this repurposing, the mainstream media has churned out a steady stream of “Republicans = Alex Jones” crap for going on two years.

With that in mind, it feels less some satisfyingly BS-free rebuke and more like an effigy burning; By no means do I put myself in the role of the infowars douche in that scenario. What I mean is that I know that every progressive watching that video is putting me and everyone who didn’t vote for their guy in that role. And that role is meant to have antipluralistic, dehumanizing consequences, in the old, “Once you’ve compared someone to Hitler, you’ve given yourself permission to treat them as a moral person might treat Hitler” sense.

eh on April 30, 2013 at 12:43 AM

I see not many managed to catch the cameraman’s accusation against the guy of spreading “right-wing” conspiracy theories…apparently, including Allah. You’ve basically got a leftist harassing a blogger in public, calling him names and saying that he shouldn’t have the right to say what he says. The leftist is trying to silence someone who has “right-wing” views(whether the description is accurate or not).

And some of you cheer him on.

Pathetic.

MadisonConservative on April 30, 2013 at 12:53 AM

You miss my point. Alex Jones propagates the worst kind of antisemitism…

troyriser_gopftw on April 29, 2013 at 11:52 PM

Alex Jones is a nutty conspiracy theorist, but you smear him with that label. If you actually cared to check, not once has Jones blamed “the Jews” for anything, nor does he even address Zionism. In fact, the opposite charge(that he’s some Jewish mouthpiece) has been leveled at him for years specifically because of his refusal to drag Israel or Jewish people through the mud.

MadisonConservative on April 30, 2013 at 12:58 AM

On a final note, perhaps HotAir would attract a more elevated class of commenters if you fixed the bug which dumps the comment field and reloads the page in the middle of composing any response which takes more than a minute to think through so TownHall can serve me a Clariton pop-up.

eh on April 30, 2013 at 1:10 AM

I’m with you on the Auto Refresh nonsense. Although, I use Mozilla, and when it happens to me, I just hit the ‘back page” button on the top left and it usually takes me back with my comment intact.

And to your point just above, everyone on the Right knows all too well that the Left paints any one of us who opposes Obama’s legislation, questions his motives, or attempts to sift through his obfuscations to get at the truth as unhinged hyper-partisan wingnuts with the darkest of motives. So it’s very depressing to see some on the Right attack their own for due diligence, whether it’s over something like the Birth Certificate issue or now this Boston terror event, where someone who suggests that government agencies involved in handling this might be displaying incompetence or malfeasance is immediately attacked and put in tin-foil territory.

sartana on April 30, 2013 at 4:03 AM

Websites love them some auto-reload because it blows up hitcounts which lead to higher ad revenue. I block auto-reload in Firefox options, Advanced tab. Something like “warn me before sites do an automatic reload”.

There’s a pretty standard suite of addons to make HA useable: AdBlockPlus, and DoNotTrack or Ghostery, as well as the Options settings mentioned. If you want to go all the way you can also add NoScript, which will block all scripts from running except the base HA scripts. That stops all videos unless you enable them temporarily.

slickwillie2001 on April 30, 2013 at 9:03 AM

MadisonConservative on April 30, 2013 at 12:58 AM

I’m not ‘smearing’ poor, misunderstood Alex Jones. Take the time to watch Jones’ readily available (and free) movie, ‘Endgame’ on YouTube, starring none other than Congressman Ron Paul. The conspiracy Jones lays out in excrutiating detail is a Jewish conspiracy orchestrated by Jewish bankers (specifically the Rothschild Family) in collusion with the Illuminati, that shadowy SMERSH-like organization seemingly obsessed with spider-goat DNA hybridization experiments.

No doubt the Stormfront crowd criticizes Alex Jones for not being antisemitic enough. They’d criticize Mengele for not being antisemitic enough.

troyriser_gopftw on April 30, 2013 at 9:57 AM

sartana on April 30, 2013 at 12:25 AM

I didn’t misrepresent anything. It’s evident from the photos those two child-killing Islamic fanatics are shooting it out with Boston police. It’s also evident the older brother charged the cops, presumably as a distraction for his brother’s getaway, got righteously filled full of holes, then ran over by his brother. The cops would have no reason to lie. A coverup in this instance makes no sense.

We can’t afford this Truther nonsense. Give it up.

troyriser_gopftw on April 30, 2013 at 10:05 AM

I see you didn’t read any of the comments on the previous pages before making this claim.

Strange.

blink on April 30, 2013 at 10:19 AM

Yes, I did. You didn’t notice numerous commenters such as JFKY, Midas, and verbaluce beating their chests with a “HURRAH, SIR!”?

MadisonConservative on April 30, 2013 at 12:01 PM

troyriser_gopftw on April 30, 2013 at 9:57 AM

I’ve watched the movie. Clearly, you haven’t. Nowhere within does Jones ones mention “Jews”. Does he talk about banking cartel conspiracies? Yes. Not once does he label them as “Jewish”.

Your insistence on labeling him with the anti-semite smear demonstrates you really have no interest in the truth of the matter. You’re content merely to lash out at someone who pushes ideas you disagree with. Very liberal.

MadisonConservative on April 30, 2013 at 12:02 PM

I admit that the young man’s tirade against a conspiracy theorist was a guilty pleasure, but he could have made the same point with a better vocabulary and fewer swear words.

RebeccaH on April 30, 2013 at 12:35 PM

the point that you claimed wasn’t made.

blink on April 30, 2013 at 12:10 PM

I didn’t say it wasn’t made. I said that not many caught it. People like the names I listed(and proceeded to dominate the comments section) completely blew by it, as well as Allah in his initial post.

If you’re going to nit-pick my statements, please do so with some accuracy.

That aside, I only just discovered Allah’s statement that people who suggest conspiracy theories would be banned. How fascinating. People push conspiracy theories of all kinds every time some major event occurs. How many people still make “Obama = Muslim” references? And let’s not even start on the number of liberal trolls that have dogged the site for years. Yet, there’s a hardline on anyone who cites InfoWars(such as Drudge, as noted earlier)? Quite odd.

MadisonConservative on April 30, 2013 at 12:47 PM

MadisonConservative on April 30, 2013 at 12:02 PM

‘Very liberal’? Yeah, right. Still holding a grudge, MadCon? Do you walk around perpetually butthurt, or what? Get over it.

FYI: The Rothschild Family, who–according to Alex Jones–are supposedly plotting this all-encompassing world enslavement and spider-goat DNA experimentation et al, are Jewish.

Take the advice I’ve given to you previously on another forum: step away from your desk, turn off your machine, and go find a life for yourself in the real world. You’re all wrapped up in your ‘MadisonConservative’ persona and fancy yourself as kind of a big deal. It isn’t healthy.

troyriser_gopftw on April 30, 2013 at 12:50 PM

Projecting, since I have no idea what you’re babbling about. Apparently, you’re the one who remembers something.

And not once does he bring up that fact. You refuse to admit that. You might as well call me an anti-semite for attacking Alan Dershowitz’ contemptible views on gun rights, because he is Jewish.

troyriser_gopftw on April 30, 2013 at 12:50 PM

You seem far more wrapped up in it than anyone. I rarely post anymore.

MadisonConservative on April 30, 2013 at 1:14 PM

Ahhhhh….the hypocrisy of HotAir, and its commenters, railing against conspiracy theories, while “just asking questions” is something else.

nottakingsides on April 30, 2013 at 1:39 PM

You seem far more wrapped up in it than anyone. I rarely post anymore.

MadisonConservative on April 30, 2013 at 1:14 PM

Not rarely enough.

troyriser_gopftw on April 30, 2013 at 2:19 PM

Suuuuure……you are “just asking questions”….haha!

nottakingsides on April 30, 2013 at 5:11 PM