Quotes of the day

posted at 8:41 pm on April 26, 2013 by Allahpundit

The [Gang of Eight] bill would … exempt wide swaths of people currently counted against immigration caps from any limits: The spouses and children of legal permanent residents would be allowed to come to the country on an unlimited basis, for example.

Thus, some combination of, perhaps, 7 million DREAMers, agricultural workers, and the newly legalized family members of current US citizens will be able to petition for their family members, further swelling legal immigration by an indeterminate amount.

And beginning five years after the bill is enacted, the Senate measure would create a new “merit based” immigration category with 125,000 initial visas (a figure that could rise to as many as 250,000 over time) that includes a path to a green card and citizenship, adding more than half a million potential new permanent US residents before the decade is out…

When immigration skeptics like Sessions and Roy Beck, the head of Numbers USA, add up the figures, they see a 50 percent increase in US immigration on an annual basis and as many as 20 million more new green cards within the next dozen years than would otherwise be authorized – and perhaps as many as 30 million more, according to a Republican aide.

***

[T]he road to permanent resident status that Rubio said would take a decade will take only five years for currently illegal immigrants who have done some work in agriculture. How many are there? Pro-reform congressional sources suggest the number could be 700,000 on the low end and 1.1 million on the high end. Congressional sources skeptical of reform say the number would be higher. No one seems to know with any certainty.

Then there is the other fast track, for the Dreamers. The Gang of Eight bill creates a special category for immigrants who came to the United States illegally before age 16. That applies equally to illegal immigrants who today are, say, 19 years old, or those who are 49 years old, or older…

Like agricultural workers, it is not entirely clear how many currently illegal immigrants and family members would be involved in the Dream fast track, but the total number could be in the millions — a significant portion of the estimated 11 million immigrants in the country illegally today.

***

Sen. Jeff Sessions, R-Ala., a veteran of the last immigration fight, seems best prepared to counter the Gang of Eight. Just 15 minutes before the group’s press conference to unveil its bill last week, Sessions and Sen. David Vitter, R-La., held one of their own, featuring several law-enforcement officials and the head of the union for Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents to criticize the bill as amnesty over enforcement.

Sessions has also warned about the effect that legalization and more visas might have on employment opportunities and wages for American workers, which is an angle that one of the biggest advocacy groups calling for lower immigration levels will pursue as it tries to drum up public opposition to the bill.

Roy Beck, president of Numbers USA, said his group plans to concentrate its messaging on Alaska, Iowa, Nevada, New Hampshire, North Carolina, and Pennsylvania, hoping that voters will help push the senators in those states to oppose the bill.

Our plan is that it does not get out of the Senate, and we still feel fairly confident of that. It’s a big battle,” he said.

***

My thought is, maybe we should consider admitting immigrants who can succeed in America, rather than deadbeats.

But we’re not allowed to “discriminate” in favor of immigrants who would be good for America. Instead of helping America, our immigration policies are designed to help other countries solve their internal problems by shipping their losers to us.

The problem isn’t just illegal immigration. I would rather have doctors and engineers sneaking into the country than legally arriving ditch-diggers.

Teddy Kennedy’s 1965 immigration act so dramatically altered the kinds of immigrants America admits that, since 1969, about 85 percent of legal immigrants have come from the Third World. They bring Third World levels of poverty, fertility, illegitimacy and domestic violence with them. When they can’t make it in America, they simply go on welfare and sometimes strike out at Americans.

***

I can’t tell you how many times I’ve heard the following, both within my native first-in-the-nation caucus state of Iowa, as well as from my nationally-syndicated radio audience:

* “Rubio has gone establishment. He’s dead to me.”

* “Rubio is being played by the ruling class. He’s clearly not ready.”

* “My love affair with Rubio is over. I’ll never vote for him.”

* “Rubio is off my list for 2016.”…

[P]olitically he is allowing himself to be branded as another big government GOP sell-out, because he and his associates are struggling to make the case to conservatives it is what’s best for the country and not what’s best for the big government Democrats. The comments by Conant and the actions of some on his staff to scheme against the Heritage Foundation, maybe the most respected think tank in the entire conservative movement, only reinforces that skepticism. The amount of political capital Rubio has wasted already in this effort is incalculable. I hope he really believes in this legislation, because it might cost him the presidency.

***

“Immigration, broadly speaking, pits the elite versus the public as much as the Right against the Left,” said Mark Krikorian, executive director of the Center for Immigration Studies, who spoke at a hearing on the Senate bill earlier this week. “It’s the church hierarchies versus the people in the pews, the union organizations as opposed to the union members, big business as opposed to small business. It’s no surprise that the Republicans supporting this thing are the ones with ties to the Chamber of Commerce, not ordinary voters.”…

“The only people in the room behind closed doors was congressional staff, big business, big labor, Silicon Valley, and a whole long line of special-interest groups,” said Rosemary Jenks, a spokeswoman for NumbersUSA, which favors more limits on immigration. “It’s very clear this bill wasn’t written to serve national interests but special interests, including the senators’ own special interests, with absolutely zero regard for unemployed American workers and taxpayers.”

***

“What eight people decide isn’t going to be the be-all, end-all for the House,” Goodlatte says. “It may be an indicator of where you can find some common ground, but the House, because it’s a Republican majority, will take a more conservative approach.”…

“I tell them that we’re going to break this all down into pieces that are more digestible,” he says. “We’re going to have a lot of hearings, and we’re going to turn this into separate bills. We’ll do an agricultural-workers bill, then an E-Verify bill, and then after the recess, we’ll maybe do some more. But it’s all a work in progress.”

A vague deadline, piecemeal legislation, and months of town-hall meetings, however, are what the proponents of comprehensive immigration reform fear most. There is growing concern by allies of the Gang of Eight that volatile summertime confrontations with constituents could make many House Republicans uneasy.

Goodlatte has little patience for such hand-wringing. As a former immigration attorney who has been in the House for two decades, he says doing things his way — a slow burn — is the only viable option.

***

I think it comes down to this. What kind of person do you want to be? Do you want to focus on the hopes and aspirations of the future, or dwell on fear and negativity? — to desperately clinging to the status quo? Do you believe that America has a bright dawn ahead, or that we must manage its decline?

Kemp was known for his cheery optimism. So was Reagan. In fact, conservatism didn’t really take off until Kemp and Reagan teamed up. And if you look at today’s most rhetorically inspiring conservatives, is it any wonder you find people like Sen. Marco Rubio and Rep. Paul Ryan — both champions of immigration reform?

The most vociferous opponents tend to be pundits and talk radio hosts, who don’t need to win a majority to be successful, and who have entirely different incentives.

I suspect this isn’t a coincidence.

***

Via RCP.

Comments

Comment pages: 1 4 5 6 7

williamg on April 27, 2013 at 1:07 AM

I should also clarify if a true conservative were to run he/she would have my vote!

wolverinefan on April 27, 2013 at 1:09 AM

The Old Home Brew

Schadenfreude on April 27, 2013 at 1:00 AM

That is the Coolest!

You ARE so hip! We need to compare folk and roots music collections.

williamg on April 27, 2013 at 1:10 AM

Dozens dead in Liberia…big building collapsed.

——-

Steyn is a national treasure and, sadly, so right. The end is nigh, self-inflicted.

Schadenfreude on April 27, 2013 at 1:11 AM

Life By The Drop – SRV

thatsafactjack on April 27, 2013 at 1:11 AM

it’s about time

Fred

jrsrigmvr on April 27, 2013 at 1:12 AM

Schadenfreude on April 27, 2013 at 1:11 AM

Steyn, Victor Davis Hanson, Sowell… three of my personal favorites.

thatsafactjack on April 27, 2013 at 1:12 AM

The Rose…

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 1:12 AM

jrsrigmvr on April 27, 2013 at 1:12 AM

I’m still smiling over your news, Fred. Wonderful. :)

thatsafactjack on April 27, 2013 at 1:13 AM

Ain’t Gone ‘n’ Give Up On Love – SRV

thatsafactjack on April 27, 2013 at 1:14 AM

The word mellifluous is very mellifluous :)

Schadenfreude on April 27, 2013 at 1:16 AM

Schadenfreude on April 27, 2013 at 1:16 AM

Yes :) I think so, too. :)

thatsafactjack on April 27, 2013 at 1:17 AM

Steyn, Victor Davis Hanson, Sowell… three of my personal favorites.

thatsafactjack on April 27, 2013 at 1:12 AM

All three w/b interesting neighbors.

Schadenfreude on April 27, 2013 at 1:18 AM

thatsafactjack on April 27, 2013 at 1:13 AM

thank you. i was starting to stress out pretty bad.
will be working with my youngest son again doing something
we really like.

bless you

Fred

jrsrigmvr on April 27, 2013 at 1:18 AM

Cuz I love this lady!!

Summertime… :-)

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 1:08 AM

WoW! I have never seen this version! Snooky Flowers up close, and Janis is classing FORM….with the person I call “the worst guitar player in the history of Rock music”….

williamg on April 27, 2013 at 1:19 AM

Schadenfreude on April 27, 2013 at 1:18 AM

I’d love to have a dinner party with them and you and the other charter members of the Glade.

What wonderful conversation. :)

thatsafactjack on April 27, 2013 at 1:20 AM

jrsrigmvr on April 27, 2013 at 1:18 AM

That’s fabulous! :D See how wide my smile has become?

thatsafactjack on April 27, 2013 at 1:22 AM

williamg on April 27, 2013 at 1:19 AM

YES! She is… she has so much emotion in her voice and actions, I can so connect with her on a spiritual level…

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 1:23 AM

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 1:08 AM

Excellent, Scrumpy. :)

thatsafactjack on April 27, 2013 at 1:23 AM

will be working with my youngest son again doing something
we really like.

jrsrigmvr on April 27, 2013 at 1:18 AM

Really happy for you Fred. Glad it worked out this way for you.

Schadenfreude on April 27, 2013 at 1:24 AM

thatsafactjack on April 27, 2013 at 1:23 AM

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 1:24 AM

I saw marshfox here earlier, how close is he to going home? Anyone know?

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 1:25 AM

williamg on April 27, 2013 at 1:07 AM

wolverinefan on April 27, 2013 at 1:09 AM

You know what’s NEAT?

I actually got to VOTE for “true conservative” in the 2008 election:

Sarah Palin……

……it felt nice – all of those people sitting at home didn’t

williamg on April 27, 2013 at 1:25 AM

thatsafactjack on April 27, 2013 at 1:13 AM

the best part, closer to home

Fred

jrsrigmvr on April 27, 2013 at 1:26 AM

Stop – Lonnie Mack

thatsafactjack on April 27, 2013 at 1:26 AM

williamg on April 27, 2013 at 1:10 AM

Hi williamg – funny thing is that I don’t care for alcohol. I don’t mind if others drink. I’ll sip on it, very rarely, and could live without it, with zero withdrawal or yearning.

Schadenfreude on April 27, 2013 at 1:27 AM

jrsrigmvr on April 27, 2013 at 1:26 AM

Yes! About half as far, right? You’ll be able to go home more often, and I won’t have to worry about you quite so much making those long drives home. :)

thatsafactjack on April 27, 2013 at 1:27 AM

williamg on April 27, 2013 at 1:19 AM

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 1:23 AM

LOVE her!

williamg on April 27, 2013 at 1:28 AM

thatsafactjack on April 27, 2013 at 1:27 AM

fred

jrsrigmvr on April 27, 2013 at 1:29 AM

Jackie, that w/b a long dinner.

Spark would provide the food :)

Schadenfreude on April 27, 2013 at 1:30 AM

Ok it’s CRANK it UP time!!!!

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 1:30 AM

williamg on April 27, 2013 at 1:10 AM

Schadenfreude on April 27, 2013 at 1:27 AM

That’s a really good sign – it means you’re probably not an alcoholic…….

However – in your case – it also means you have excellent taste in music and a grasp of musical history!

Funny thing about musical history…..seems to be a lot a alcohol tangled up in there////

williamg on April 27, 2013 at 1:31 AM

williamg on April 27, 2013 at 1:28 AM

You and me both :-)

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 1:31 AM

bluefox on April 26, 2013 at 11:49 PM

Not going to happen! I’m done voting for the GOP, I’ll sit home and join the other conservatives who sat home this past election. It’s obvious they are going for the Latino vote and think they don’t need us. Well good luck with that. I am curious though-who are the libs going to blame when they are the only party left in power? Is that when they start attacking their own?

wolverinefan on April 27, 2013 at 12:56 AM

I hear you. If the GOP passes this Immigration/Gun Control then I’d like to see them lose every seat. How best to accomplish that is what I’m thinking on.

bluefox on April 27, 2013 at 1:31 AM

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 1:30 AM

Very nice..:)

Dire Straits on April 27, 2013 at 1:32 AM

Schadenfreude on April 27, 2013 at 1:30 AM

Good evening..:)

Dire Straits on April 27, 2013 at 1:33 AM

You’ll Never Find

Schadenfreude on April 27, 2013 at 1:33 AM

williamg on April 27, 2013 at 1:10 AM

Schadenfreude on April 27, 2013 at 1:27 AM

That’s a really good sign – it means you’re probably not an alcoholic…….

BTW – typing and watching TV at the same time does NOT work for me…..no matter how much I want it to….

williamg on April 27, 2013 at 1:33 AM

Evening Dire :)

Schadenfreude on April 27, 2013 at 1:34 AM

Schadenfreude on April 27, 2013 at 1:30 AM

LOL! Well…Spark may have a bang up business with the Food Truck… but not in my home. I do all of the cooking for my parties. :)

thatsafactjack on April 27, 2013 at 1:35 AM

williamg on April 27, 2013 at 1:33 AM

Don’t know much for sure but I know dead sure that I’m not an alcoholic, and I’ll never be one!

Schadenfreude on April 27, 2013 at 1:35 AM

UPRISING

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 1:35 AM

thatsafactjack on April 27, 2013 at 1:35 AM

The Glade is staffed :)

Schadenfreude on April 27, 2013 at 1:36 AM

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 1:30 AM

bravo!

Nekrogoblikon – No One Survives

equanimous on April 27, 2013 at 1:36 AM

Oh, I have an embossed certificate from the coroner. And an urn.

urban elitist on April 26, 2013 at 9:46 PM

I only read the first page of comments so if this was asked already, my apologies.

UE, Why are you using your dead wife as a tool here to get a point across? Why do you allow a manager to take part of your workers earnings without knowing how much the manager is taking? Sounds like a slave ring to me.

Vince on April 27, 2013 at 1:37 AM

Schadenfreude on April 27, 2013 at 1:33 AM

That is an excellent tune. :)

thatsafactjack on April 27, 2013 at 1:37 AM

UPRISING

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 1:35 AM

!!!

equanimous on April 27, 2013 at 1:37 AM

Schadenfreude on April 27, 2013 at 1:36 AM

Well… you have a point there. :)

thatsafactjack on April 27, 2013 at 1:38 AM

thatsafactjack on April 27, 2013 at 1:35 AM

On serious note – nothing honors guests more.

Schadenfreude on April 27, 2013 at 1:39 AM

McCain and his daughter are really creepy. I think they are jealous Obama gets the press. The pretense of intellect is particularly painful. Schumer is smart but an ignoramus. What happens is that after a few years, these people acquire no knowledge but what is filtered them. They begin to believe the fairy tales of the press and other politicians. They are fools. McCain is particularly vulnerable. Always a dullard and nonreader, as he aged he became so smart he needed knowledge no more. His bizarre candidacy is all the proof one needs there.

pat on April 27, 2013 at 1:39 AM

INVINCIBLE!

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 1:39 AM

Schadenfreude on April 27, 2013 at 1:35 AM

Me, too. :)

thatsafactjack on April 27, 2013 at 1:39 AM

thatsafactjack on April 27, 2013 at 1:00 AM

Without finding the bill to refresh my memory, I’m not sure at what stage the green card is given. But I know I read that they won’t be eligible for Obamacare or welfare. But there are so many if ands or buts, that it’s hard to know. I really can’t see them being denied. Besides, who is going to enforce all of these pie in the sky 844 pages? They don’t enforce the laws now. This is all promises, promises which don’t mean anything. When have any of the R’s in the Senate or House blocked anything that Obama has done?

I agree the number is more than 11 mil. Good grief.

This is a big of a disaster as Obamacare.

bluefox on April 27, 2013 at 1:39 AM

100 Year Time Capsule Opened In Oklahoma City…With A Surprise!

Trust me, even if you have seen this story before, you have not seen THIS story yet…

Promise.

Resist We Much on April 27, 2013 at 1:40 AM

Schadenfreude on April 27, 2013 at 1:39 AM

thatsafactjack on April 27, 2013 at 1:40 AM

equanimous on April 27, 2013 at 1:36 AM

Just a tad bit too ‘deth’ for me…

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 1:42 AM

Resist We Much on April 27, 2013 at 1:40 AM
That was wonderful to see and everything in such pristine condition!!

Thank you for posting!!

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 1:44 AM

williamg on April 27, 2013 at 1:33 AM

Schadenfreude on April 27, 2013 at 1:35 AM

It usually works that way………..anyone of us who is, probably knows by now, at our age….

If I seemed like I was questioning that – I wasn’t……..sorry

I thought your comment was in reference to your musical selection choice….

LOVE Lou Rawls, by the way – one of the original members of “The Soul Stirrers” with Sam Cooke!

williamg on April 27, 2013 at 1:46 AM

Promise.

Resist We Much on April 27, 2013 at 1:40 AM

The last one…what a riot you are! She and Obama represent what Steyn conveys about our times, perfectly.

Schadenfreude on April 27, 2013 at 1:46 AM

Resist We Much on April 27, 2013 at 1:40 AM

Ok lmao!! last pic was a doozy!!

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 1:47 AM

williamg on April 27, 2013 at 1:46 AM

Not to worry.

Schadenfreude on April 27, 2013 at 1:48 AM

williamg on April 27, 2013 at 1:46 AM

Not to worry.

Schadenfreude on April 27, 2013 at 1:48 AM

Ok you two, quit misunderstanding each other! Now hug ;-D

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 1:50 AM

time to call mama

nite all

Adios; vaya con dios

Fred

jrsrigmvr on April 27, 2013 at 1:50 AM

Just a tad bit too ‘deth’ for me…

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 1:42 AM

heh, it’s meant to be over the top, you know… “art for art’s sake”.

it’s more about the video… seriously funny…

equanimous on April 27, 2013 at 1:51 AM

US Government Leaflet tells illegals how to get foodstamps without admitting they are here illegally

Gang of 8 Bill puts many illegal immigrants on fast track to citizenship

Pending immigration bill to bring in at least 33 million people

Why are the senators so eager to give away citizenship also so eager to ignore its protections

YES… many illegal will qualify for Obamacare

Immigration bill contains over 400 exemptions, waivers and exceptions

And… those who are DREAMERS would have citizenship in five years, those who can prove they were farm laborers would have citizenship in five years ( and spouses and children)… and many , though those loopholes and exceptions would qualify almost immediately for ….Obamacare.

thatsafactjack on April 27, 2013 at 1:51 AM

williamg on April 27, 2013 at 1:46 AM

Not to worry.

Schadenfreude on April 27, 2013 at 1:48 AM

Assume you’ve heard about “The Soul Stirrers”?

They’re great!……

williamg on April 27, 2013 at 1:52 AM

equanimous on April 27, 2013 at 1:51 AM

At this moment in time I couldn’t get past the girl tied to the stakes/trees… maybe another time :-)

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 1:52 AM

Good night Fred!

God Bless and congrats again :-)

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 1:53 AM

williamg on April 27, 2013 at 1:52 AM

Like Frosted Flakes!

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 1:54 AM

I just posted a group of links to articles dealing with the exceptions and loopholes, but apparently it was eaten.

Try this one: 400 waivers, exceptions and exemptions.

I’d suggest you go to FAIR ( Federation for American Immigration Reform). They have all the pertinent information regarding this and other legislation dealing with immigration.

thatsafactjack on April 27, 2013 at 1:54 AM

Resist We Much on April 27, 2013 at 1:07 AM

Now that would really scare your pupil Axe since it went through the eyeball.

Sharp sticks and eyeballs, something antediluvian scary about that.

SparkPlug on April 27, 2013 at 1:55 AM

100 Year Time Capsule Opened In Oklahoma City…With A Surprise!

Promise.

Resist We Much on April 27, 2013 at 1:40 AM

Hilarious!!

Vince on April 27, 2013 at 1:55 AM

You Can Count on Me

Schadenfreude on April 27, 2013 at 1:55 AM

jrsrigmvr on April 27, 2013 at 1:50 AM

Goodnight, Fred. Sleep well. Such wonderful news. Have wonderful dreams. :)

thatsafactjack on April 27, 2013 at 1:55 AM

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 1:52 AM

heh, it ends up in an office building… goblin in a suit, good stuff check it out later, great direction and writing.

equanimous on April 27, 2013 at 1:56 AM

Flakes
Snow flakes
Corn flakes
Flakey minds
Wood flakes
Chocolate flakes
Flakey thoughts…

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 1:56 AM

equanimous on April 27, 2013 at 1:56 AM

I sure will!! :-)

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 1:57 AM

I’ll have you all know that I just sent it to Princess Little Big Liar’s biggest tormentor, Professor William Jacobson, of Legal Insurrection!

I couldn’t resist it much. She’s from OKC. It was too purrrfect to past up.

LMFAO!

Resist We Much on April 27, 2013 at 1:59 AM

As The Years Go Passing By – Moore

I bid you all a fond goodnight. It’s been a pleasure, as always. See you soon.

thatsafactjack on April 27, 2013 at 2:00 AM

There is nothing wong, listening to this song, wearing a thong, smoking a bong, all along the Watchtower.

SparkPlug on April 27, 2013 at 2:00 AM

LMFAO!

Resist We Much on April 27, 2013 at 1:59 AM

Schadenfreude, pure!!!

Schadenfreude on April 27, 2013 at 2:01 AM

Resist We Much on April 27, 2013 at 1:59 AM

You are an evil genius, Bwaaahhh Muaahhh.

O_o <—insert SWalker's laugh here

SparkPlug on April 27, 2013 at 2:02 AM

thatsafactjack on April 27, 2013 at 2:00 AM

God Bless Jackie and sweet dreams!

We fight the good fight! :-)

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 2:02 AM

That was wonderful to see and everything in such pristine condition!!

Thank you for posting!!

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 1:44 AM

Truly. I had no idea that colour portraits were so clear and almost digital-like a century ago.

But, thank goodness for this time capsule. Our long, national cheekbone civil war is over.

Resist We Much on April 27, 2013 at 2:03 AM

Flakes
Snow flakes
Corn flakes
Flakey minds
Wood flakes
Chocolate flakes
Flakey thoughts…

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 1:56 AM

1 Bowl of Flakes coming right up. Who ordered the NY Style Clam Chowder? We only got New England Clam Chowder.

SparkPlug on April 27, 2013 at 2:04 AM

Resist We Much on April 27, 2013 at 2:03 AM

Over 100 years ago. (:

SparkPlug on April 27, 2013 at 2:06 AM

SparkPlug on April 27, 2013 at 2:00 AM

Ha! good pick! Cranked that one up!

Bongs and thongs and gongs and morongs and zongs and jongs…

Kewl dude… :-)

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 2:06 AM

Schadenfreude on April 27, 2013 at 1:35 AM

You’re not missing much.

It’s an expensive hobby..in more ways than one.

Solaratov on April 27, 2013 at 2:08 AM

Resist We Much on April 27, 2013 at 2:03 AM

What was funny was I had seen the pics before and that last one well, I knew it didn’t belong! So I went back for a second look and well… lmao too funny!!

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 2:08 AM

SparkPlug on April 27, 2013 at 2:04 AM

No flakes sweety, I want a BLT with mayo and toasted pretty please

:-D

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 2:09 AM

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 2:06 AM

To Sparky, there’s one missing, care to guess? ;-D hahahahaha

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 2:10 AM

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 2:09 AM

1 BLT with mayo toasted pretty coming right up.

Hey Rudy, scrap the mold off that bread, Scrumpy here don’t like moldy bread. And put that Mayo back in the fridge. Its been sitting out here in the sun all day long.

SparkPlug on April 27, 2013 at 2:12 AM

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 2:10 AM

Dong.

SparkPlug on April 27, 2013 at 2:13 AM

SparkPlug on April 27, 2013 at 2:13 AM

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha..I felt for sure that wouldn’t get posted!

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 2:16 AM

SparkPlug on April 27, 2013 at 2:12 AM

Keep yer dang sammich…. lol

Ding Dong! ;-P

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 2:17 AM

Amnesty “is a matter of civil and human rights,” Eric Holder claims.”

Eric Holder needs to have a “little talk” with the Mexican government and the Mexican people then, as in Mexico being an illegal alien, or aiding an illegal alien, is a criminal offense pushable by up to 10 years in a Mexican prison.

Maybe that’s why he ran so many assault weapons to the drug gang enemies of the Mexican government and the Mexican people, to be used to kill and otherwise severely punish them for having such “unenlightened” policies.

VorDaj on April 27, 2013 at 2:19 AM

equanimous on April 27, 2013 at 2:12 AM

Oh yeah, I’ll try to love again……..

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 2:19 AM

VorDaj on April 27, 2013 at 2:19 AM

That’s what we need! Right ON!

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 2:21 AM

Scrumpy on April 27, 2013 at 2:17 AM

I’ll make you a new one if you cough up some bread. hehe (:

SparkPlug on April 27, 2013 at 2:21 AM

Let SWalker back in. He was fun.

SparkPlug on April 27, 2013 at 2:22 AM